Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29010
    Points : 29540
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  GarryB Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:58 am

    And its not even good propaganda. If there was an ounce of possibility that this was true, the major RUssian news sites would all be parroting this. They are not. Makes one think, no?

    So the major Russian news agencies don't parrot this even though it would make the US look bad.

    Shame western media are not so disciplined.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5288
    Points : 5489
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:08 am

    TR1 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    P.S  what's with the "degenerate trifecta" shit?  I generally like your combative against-the-current style as it counterbalances the more frothy Russia-stronk posters (who have a valid point of view in many cases) but this "degenerate" crap?  Mate, you've lost me on this one...

    Speaks for itself doesn't it?

    3 gross symbols of Russia I can't stand.
    Especially funny since Putin gets loved here while Yeltsin is hated.

    Nobody gives a damn what you can't stand you are no russian and over 80% of russians support a domecratic elected leader who is doing exactly the oppossite of what enemies like you want to see russia as a puppet shithole but it is a thriving with more democracy and press freedom than anywhere in this shithole west were every press is controlled.
    TR1
    TR1

    Posts : 5552
    Points : 5560
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:10 am

    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    P.S  what's with the "degenerate trifecta" shit?  I generally like your combative against-the-current style as it counterbalances the more frothy Russia-stronk posters (who have a valid point of view in many cases) but this "degenerate" crap?  Mate, you've lost me on this one...

    Speaks for itself doesn't it?

    3 gross symbols of Russia I can't stand.
    Especially funny since Putin gets loved here while Yeltsin is hated.

    Nobody gives a damn what you can't stand you are no russian and over 80% of russians support a domecratic elected leader who is doing exactly the oppossite of what enemies like you want to see russia as a puppet shithole but it is a thriving with more democracy and press freedom than anywhere in this shithole west were every press is controlled.

    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaahhaah.

    Thank you, I needed that.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5288
    Points : 5489
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:17 am

    Yes, press freedom and democracy in russia is by far higher standards than anywhere else. The EU the so called democracy has leaders that were appointed to their position and never voted and never will be voted, our so called "elected leaders" are just puppets of Goldman sucks and Washington they push for further IMF hegemony. While Russian media isn't controlled like is in our so "free loving" western countries where Press TV has been banned from Hotbird satellites so that europe can not get Press TV over satellite/cable TV and where our so free and journalistic press is constantly calling the only single one russian media that is shown rarely in our so free west a "Propaganda Bullhorn" funded by the government, while our Press is so free and not funded by the government right? 8.3 bln Euro for german ARD/ZDF and all sub-state propaganda, BBC every british citizen has to pay annually for it (state funded) CNN,FOX (Vice News), MSNBC and so on are all state funded while at the same time where only one russian news network is present in the west there are over 700 news letters, medias in Moscow alone and are not banned by Russia what a dictatorship this "shithole"...

    You just parrot the same garbage every Fox News american watcher is hearing, exactly the same nonsense.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2315
    Points : 2406
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  higurashihougi Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:45 am

    Let's take a break with some humors...

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 10421514_10204247223520852_1417549424170146079_n

    May be it's proof of "Russian aggression". Twisted Evil
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5288
    Points : 5489
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:48 am

    higurashihougi wrote:Let's take a break with some humors...

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 10421514_10204247223520852_1417549424170146079_n

    May be it's proof of "Russian aggression". Twisted Evil

    They would spin it around like they did with Crimean referendum, portraying it in our "freedom and democracy loving" west that the crimeans could only vote for Russian Federation and no other option, completley ignoring the option according to 1992 statute as part of Ukraine.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 9517
    Points : 9660
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  kvs Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:23 pm

    Anyone who claims that the western media is free after it routinely parrots Kiev regime propaganda without any effort at
    fact checking and at the same time systematically ignores Kiev regime war crimes is either a certifiable idiot or malicious.
    In the case of TR1 it is both.

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 7326
    Points : 7475
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:26 pm

    TR1 wrote:Good god. What a childish post full of tripe. Bringing up wasted Pentagon money is really relevant...also funny since you keep showing you have not a clue what "unaccounted" means in that context.

    All that because anyone with half a set of brains can tell "Ruskaya Sila" is pulling things out of its rear.

    Lmao. Go ahead. Keep defending what is obvious baloney.

    But but buhhh teh US military rapes111!!!!

    What a terrible comeback. Good grief.

    LOL butthurt and crying after you haven't provided a single shred of evidence to prove your point like always that it wasn't true, so instead of snorting lines of your own dried semen go ahead provide the counter evidence asswipe lol!

    I have told you via PM and on the open forum to modify your signature and it seems you either haven't noticed or are ignoring me. I am sure two days off will attract your attention. GarryB
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2315
    Points : 2406
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  higurashihougi Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:31 pm

    TR1 wrote:Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaahhaah.

    Thank you, I needed that.

    Actually the Western democracy is not all that happy, either. The Western oligarch's dictactorship is more well-covered, not that the West has more democracy.

    For example like how the US oligarchs control BOTH the goverments and the NGOs and private organization, and almost all media are controlled by a few US billionaire... sometimes the US oligarchs create a drama of goverment vs NGOs for the people to believe that US has democracy... which is not, because both NGOs and goverments are just tool of the same oligarchs.

    The dangerous traits of Western dictactorship is that, its people does not even realize that they are living under a dictactorship.

    I respect your pessimitism and your mistrust about Russian goverment but I don't think Western goverment is better.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 7326
    Points : 7475
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:36 pm

    kvs wrote:Anyone who claims that the western media is free after it routinely parrots Kiev regime propaganda without any effort at
    fact checking and at the same time systematically ignores Kiev regime war crimes is either a certifiable idiot or malicious.
    In the case of TR1 it is both.


    What I find most disturbing is how this pseudo-humanitarian and holier-than-thou charlatan, his smug contempt for all the widespread rape under the Pentagon's watch. He didn't give two shits about the epidemic of rape, just like he admitted he didn't give two shits about the 1.5 million dead Iraqis...

    Even crazier is that he didn't provide a single shred counter-evidence, while making a fallacious strawman of false equivalency argument claiming 'sexual assaults in Russian military circles were worse' and SURPRISE he made the claim without actually providing a single shred of evidence there either.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5288
    Points : 5489
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 pm

    Guys you are all Kremlin bots and conspiracy theorists, Western Media is free and has no shills!!!!


    What I find most disturbing is how this pseudo-humanitarian and holier-than-thou charlatan, his smug contempt for all the widespread rape under the Pentagon's watch. He didn't give two shits about the epidemic of rape, just like he admitted he didn't give two shits about the 1.5 million dead Iraqis...

    Even crazier is that he didn't provide a single shred counter-evidence, while making a fallacious strawman of false equivalency argument claiming 'sexual assaults in Russian military circles were worse' and SURPRISE he made the claim without actually providing a single shred of evidence there either.

    That is beccause he is an american, living by the maxim "all lies from Russia" and "we say only the truth". Not once he has ever said anything about the uncountable dictatorships we have in the west and terrorism, war of drugs, war of hegemony and war of propaganda, but it is of course only Kremlin that controls Media, while we have freedom lovers and democracy.

    Money does not make democracy it makes kleptocracy, when the few rich are the one that benefit from each law while paying money to avoid consequences from court for their actions while the poor can't make deals outside of the court to drop the cases, yes that shows how fair, democratic and free this country is with the highest amount of jailed people and the commuting children the death penalty while completley orchestrating their entire western controlled Mass Media when anywhere in the world any country gives death penalties from any unwanted government, like the death penalty is something so dispicable that americans would never do it....
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 31
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  sepheronx Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:55 pm

    Well, what does not help western press is that they are getting funding to "counter Russian lies" and their government goes on to say that RT is a threat.  So this proves to me that there is no press freedom, not in the west.  I don't know about Russia.

    These make me laugh as it really does prove that US is really working towards a NAZI germany system of Propaganda:

    http://sputniknews.com/us/20150418/1021052775.html
    http://sputniknews.com/us/20150417/1021045330.html
    http://sputniknews.com/us/20150416/1020992655.html

    And these articles quote wikileaks who you know, is posting leaked documents.  So it isnt Russian propaganda as some member(s) here would say.

    There is that nice picture of who owns what stations and who they are related to in Senate. Who can post that again?
    TR1
    TR1

    Posts : 5552
    Points : 5560
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:18 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    TR1 wrote:Good god. What a childish post full of tripe. Bringing up wasted Pentagon money is really relevant...also funny since you keep showing you have not a clue what "unaccounted" means in that context.

    All that because anyone with half a set of brains can tell "Ruskaya Sila" is pulling things out of its rear.

    Lmao. Go ahead. Keep defending what is obvious baloney.

    But but buhhh teh US military rapes111!!!!

    What a terrible comeback. Good grief.

    LOL butthurt and crying after you haven't provided a single shred of evidence to prove your point like always that it wasn't true, so instead of snorting lines of your own dried semen go ahead provide the counter evidence asswipe lol!

    Garry, can you tell the child to calm down? I think he needs a break from the internet.

    Accusing others of being butthurt just makes you seem....kind of butthurt yourself Smile

    Still no major networks reporting anything about these rapes.

    Seems legit lmao.
    TR1
    TR1

    Posts : 5552
    Points : 5560
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:21 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    kvs wrote:Anyone who claims that the western media is free after it routinely parrots Kiev regime propaganda without any effort at
    fact checking and at the same time systematically ignores Kiev regime war crimes is either a certifiable idiot or malicious.
    In the case of TR1 it is both.


    What I find most disturbing is how this pseudo-humanitarian and holier-than-thou charlatan, his smug contempt for all the widespread rape under the Pentagon's watch. He didn't give two shits about the epidemic of rape, just like he admitted he didn't give two shits about the 1.5 million dead Iraqis...

    Even crazier is that he didn't provide a single shred counter-evidence, while making a fallacious strawman of false equivalency argument claiming 'sexual assaults in Russian military circles were worse' and SURPRISE he made the claim without actually providing a single shred of evidence there either.

    Prove these rapes happened.

    Show anything substantial that corroborates the report.

    Children these days, yawn.
    TR1
    TR1

    Posts : 5552
    Points : 5560
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  TR1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:23 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:

    I respect your pessimitism and your mistrust about Russian goverment but I don't think Western goverment is better.

    I have not said a single thing about the Western governments, it is just certain shills bringing it up because I called out what was an obviously made up rape claim.

    But that is to be expected here- people get riled up when their transparent BS is called out and start frothing at the mouth like rabid dogs.

    It is actually very amusing.
    avatar
    Cucumber Khan

    Posts : 81
    Points : 78
    Join date : 2015-04-12

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Cucumber Khan Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:32 pm

    TR1 is a voice of reason. All this rabid anti-west crap or whatever is tiring.

    You can be against Putin and pro Russia. God knows...
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2462
    Points : 2689
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  par far Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:39 pm

    Putin has warned Isarel against sending any lethal aid to the Kiev regime. Things are going to get very serious.



    http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/04/18/406911/Putin-warns-Israel-on-Kiev-arms-delivery
    avatar
    Cucumber Khan

    Posts : 81
    Points : 78
    Join date : 2015-04-12

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Cucumber Khan Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:45 pm

    par far wrote:Putin has warned Isarel against sending any lethal aid to the Kiev regime. Things are going to get very serious.

    After the S-300 to Iran, like Israel will give a damn...Putin has to understand he can't always make his own rules. "I can sell to your enemy but you can't sell to my enemy".
    Viktor
    Viktor

    Posts : 5814
    Points : 6449
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 40
    Location : Croatia

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Viktor Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:54 pm

    par far wrote:Putin has warned Isarel against sending any lethal aid to the Kiev regime. Things are going to get very serious.  
    http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/04/18/406911/Putin-warns-Israel-on-Kiev-arms-delivery

    Should sell Iran S-400 and Su-35/PAK-FA combo too Very Happy

    who gives a f..k about Israel weapons and their sales to broken nazi government.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4384
    Points : 4468
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:33 pm

    Cucumber Khan wrote:
    par far wrote:Putin has warned Isarel against sending any lethal aid to the Kiev regime. Things are going to get very serious.

    After the S-300 to Iran, like Israel will give a damn...Putin has to understand he can't always make his own rules. "I can sell to your enemy but you can't sell to my enemy".

    I agree it's hypocritical; it's only natural for Israel to sell Ukraine the weapons.. they can just say the same thing as Russia says when it sells to Iran; "it's just business".

    On the other hand; read the article - Putin doesn't really warn Israel as much as simply give his own view on such a possible development. It's a mild rebute at best.
    Certainly not any sort of diplomatic or official statement/warning.

    Personally I share Viktor's views - who the fk cares about Israeli weapons and their sales to a collapsing Nazi government. Those UAVs will probably eventually end up in some oligarch's inventory to use in their turf wars - after maybe a short stint in the Donbass where they'll quickly be brought down and trophied by Russian-operated Avtobaza systems ,and the Ukrainians wise up enough not to waste more of them there.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5288
    Points : 5489
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:38 pm

    Still no major networks reporting anything about these rapes.

    HAHA, of course not. Here in germany by secret aggreements it is forbbiden for "our" german press to report or even mention the crimes such as murder, rape, vandalism, violance or theft committed by british or american soldiers, the MSM are controlled that is why they don't bring what is not in the interest of US, but you are the only guilable person here believing in the Göbbels propaganda method of repeated and parrotted lies over and over and now you believe that russian media is controlled by this western media over here is free, which it is not.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5288
    Points : 5489
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:39 pm

    Cucumber Khan wrote:
    par far wrote:Putin has warned Isarel against sending any lethal aid to the Kiev regime. Things are going to get very serious.

    After the S-300 to Iran, like Israel will give a damn...Putin has to understand he can't always make his own rules. "I can sell to your enemy but you can't sell to my enemy".

    Uhh another western uneducated person. The S-300 is DEFENSIVE WEAPON, not a lethal offensive one which the west and enemies like Israel are sending to nazis which are the jews best friends sharing both same supremacy ideologies.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4837
    Points : 4939
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Vann7 Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:28 am

    Werewolf wrote:
    Cucumber Khan wrote:
    par far wrote:Putin has warned Isarel against sending any lethal aid to the Kiev regime. Things are going to get very serious.

    After the S-300 to Iran, like Israel will give a damn...Putin has to understand he can't always make his own rules. "I can sell to your enemy but you can't sell to my enemy".

    Uhh another western uneducated person. The S-300 is DEFENSIVE WEAPON, not a lethal offensive one which the west and enemies like Israel are sending to nazis which are the jews best friends sharing both same supremacy ideologies.

    Thats correct..

    The sale of S-300s to IRAN will not make ISrael any less safe or pose any risk for them..
    there is a huge distance between ISrael and IRAN.. and S-3000s do not have 2,500km range
    to pose a threat to Israel.. only 200km.  In the other side if ISRAEL provide any weapon To Ukraine , they fully know the weapons could be and most likely be used against Russia.
    BEcause Ukraine is at war already with pro Russian civilians and threatening in public for a war with Russia in this summer. so is a major provocation.

    Russia should just send S-300s in big numbers to Syria if Israel give weapons to Ukraine.

    About the presstv news.. It is clear misleading . Russia never warned Israel of not supplying weapons to Ukraine.. Putin actually said they can do whatever they feel necessary . What Putin told is that any weapons Israel provide to Ukraine will only escalate the violence and will not solve anything..
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29010
    Points : 29540
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  GarryB Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:10 am

    Garry, can you tell the child to calm down? I think he needs a break from the internet.

    He is getting a break... two days to think about ignoring warnings about his signature from a mod which he is clearly ignoring.

    Accusing others of being butthurt just makes you seem....kind of butthurt yourself

    And your comments about people who don't agree with you being retards do the same, but that is different right?

    Still no major networks reporting anything about these rapes.

    Those same networks that never report anything good Russia does or anything bad the US does... imagine that... what a fundamental change in their reporting habits...

    TR1 is a voice of reason. All this rabid anti-west crap or whatever is tiring.

    You can be against Putin and pro Russia. God knows...

    Of course... all of Russias problems will be solved when their government behaves and falls into line and starts selling off assets and resources cheaply to large US companies so they can make enormous profits. Kasparov for Russian Tsar... he can let the place burn to the ground as long as Rome gets its gold tribute.

    The real world is there are good guys and bad guys... just listen to the good guys on CNN and the BBC and they will tell you who is who... Bad guys always do bad and never do good and the good guys never do bad and always do good. When the US kills people it is for their own good and anything Russia does is just proof of their aggression. Rolling Eyes

    TR-1 is proof of the power of western propaganda.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

    Posts : 2454
    Points : 2454
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Big_Gazza Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:30 am

    Cucumber Khan wrote:TR1 is a voice of reason. All this rabid anti-west crap or whatever is tiring.

    You can be against Putin and pro Russia. God knows...

    Usually I would agree, but under the current circumstances, I say not. Russia is CLEARLY being targeted by an aggressive US-initiated campaign of geopolitical and economic aggression, supported by their feckless NATO vassals, and at times like this, the Russian public needs to stick their colours to the flagpole. From any practical considerations, the US drive to drag Ukr into NATO and the Trans-Atlantic camp, as well as their unflagging drive to incubate a quasi-fascist strongly russophobic regime is far more damaging to Russias' long term interests than the 911 attacks were to the US, and of course we all know how the US reacted to that (and how they are still).

    The US power-play is simply the latest outbreak of unprovoked naked aggression, simple and pure. It lacks any ethical or moral basis, and stands as testimony to the total bankruptcy of US foreign policy since 1991. If an observer is knowledgeable, sensible and honest, the only conclusion is to agree with Russias' position. Criticism of Putin is misplaced while Russia is under assault in such a fashion as such aids and abets Mordor on the Potomac and its myriad legions of US-funded NGOs, "democracy activists", and 5th columnists of all stripes.

    Sponsored content

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat May 15, 2021 7:06 am