Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
alexZam
Mr.Comrade
rtech
whir
KoTeMoRe
jhelb
Bolt
PapaDragon
Flagship Victory
auslander
dionis
Dima
Erk
Austin
HeNeArKrXeRn_
medo
Cowboy's daughter
Monarchist
EKS
Airbornewolf
ExBeobachter1987
Firebird
DanilaMP
macedonian
Khepesh
Zivo
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
max steel
collegeboy16
kvs
TheArmenian
onwiththewar
Alex555
Teshub
arpakola
darking
cracker
Cyberspec
cheesfactory
Mike E
Cucumber Khan
2SPOOKY4U
par far
gregoire
VladimirSahin
Viktor
higurashihougi
flamming_python
KomissarBojanchev
Big_Gazza
magnumcromagnon
Walther von Oldenburg
Regular
franco
mack8
Hannibal Barca
GarryB
AlfaT8
etaepsilonk
TR1
Morpheus Eberhardt
Werewolf
Vann7
Kimppis
69 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  higurashihougi Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:45 pm

French rear admiral Francois Jourdain said that NATO should be elminiated, and EU should support Russia instead

http://vn.sputniknews.com/world/20150405/153733.html (in Vietnamese)

Francois Jourdain wrote:As NATO continues to exist, nothing will change, and Europe is still a vassal of the U.S.

The U.S. wants to prevent Russia from being a superpower again. But that is not for the benefit of Europe. Europe must make Russia become its partner, because Russia shares many common benefits with Europe.

Ukraina is a devastated and corrupted country. I don't understand why Europe has to carry such a burden. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

russia russia russia russia russia russia
    Vann7

The Situation in the Ukraine. #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #12

Post  Vann7 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:53 am

Oh wow this is crazy.. Did anyone knew the Americans Jews were in negotiations
    with soviets to turn Crimea into a Jewish autonomous Republic?

How Stalin played the Americans with the "Crimean California" project

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/03/how-stalin-played-americans-with.html

yes the same territory , that is in controversy now.. the International jews wealthy
    Organizations including Rockefellers.. wanted to pay the soviets to allow Jews world wide
    create an autonomous state in Crimea under Soviet union.  the Anglo-Jewish elite ,were planning back since stalin times the take over of Crimea without a fight from the soviets.. to land lock Soviet Union from access to the BLack Sea.  And they were ready to pay many $Billions of US dollars for Soviets to allow jews create an autonomous republic that not only covered Crimea but also all border territory to the black sea too.. all the way to Sochi  and Abkhazia.

And the American Government and the jews were extremely interested in the plan..
    To try to convince soviets that it was a good deal.. That will have allowed millions of jews to organize and take control of Russia only exist path to the mediterranean sea in case a revolution happened and split from Russia..  The article also explain why Crimea was passed to Ukraine..
    and it had to do with what? Yes with an agreement of western financial support.

What you should get after reading the above article.. is how western Mega Bankers have the capabilities to plan ,the disbanding of Enemy competition many decades before it happen..
    The plan included the mobilization of 500,000 thousand of pro US -UK jews into black sea , to create an artificial jewish state.. it also included the palestinization of any community living in the chosen terrorist by the jews for their Autonomous State. that is the expulsion of anyone living in their chosen lands.  Story Short.. if Stalin did not rejected the idea.. the conflict in Israel state with neighbors will have happened not in middle east but in Crimea and Souther Russia.. And when you have Rockefellers families investing money in this..
    You can be sure they had in their agenda the isolation of Russia from Europe back to the stalin times. by literary using massive jews migration to Russia Crimea and black sea borders as a trojan horse to take away their territory and landlock Russia access to Europe from the black sea..

"The Crimean issue" was discussed at almost every serious meeting. It was about the project "Crimean California", which did not come to fruition before the war, but was revived in 1943. D. Rosenberg admitted during the interview: "Crimea interests us not only as Jews, but as Americans, because Crimea - is the Black sea, the Balkans and Turkey". Apparently, the delegation of the Committee was reminded that the time to pay the debt of the USSR was approaching, but the situation can change if the idea of creation of Jewish Republic in Crimea is revived. The offer was for a fantastic sum of $10 billion.

The political leadership of the USA and the FBI made their conclusions on the results of the trip of Mikhoels: industrial and financial circles and American cultural elites, leaders of Jewish organizations were deeply interested in the provision of Crimea to not only the Soviet Jews, but to the entire diaspora, therefore, the establishment of a Jewish Republic in Crimea looked like quite a good idea. In the long run it was beneficial to the USA, including for the implementation of their military-strategic and geopolitical objectives.

So soviets ,Stalin it seems they were aware of the trap . they were trying another Russian revolution ,an Euromaidan as early as the end of world war 1.  but this time in Crimea and Russian territories that border black sea.. but the money they were offering
    was really good ..So Soviets took some easy money and didn't do in the end everything they wanted.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:17 am

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150405/1020511392.html?utm_source=l.facebook.com%2Flsr.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsptnkne.ws%252FbAt%26ext%3D1428314042%26hash%3DAcnigwnpIBly-pKZ6R6Lyc9lpD14q5NWRf8giDUDQoG8CA&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=bAt&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

Ukraine Rushes to 'Ban Communism' in Time for Anniv. of Victory Over Nazism

Neutral Neutral No

Earlier this week, Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk appealed to the Ukrainian parliament to "adopt these laws, and to finally ban communist and Nazi ideologies as twin brothers opposed to humanity."

One question.

WHY THE F*CK YOU LET FACIST SHITS LIKE SVOBODA AND PRAVYY SEKTOR RAMPAGE IN THE UKRAINIAN STREET AND UKRAINIAN POLITICAL SPECTRUM ??? angry angry angry angry
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:41 am

Poroshenko gives 10 days for russia to find a peaceful solution, or he will send troops to crimea Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://tehrosinfo.ru/blog/43343392656/Poroshenko-dayet-Rossii-10-dney-na-razmyishlenie,-ili-on-vvedet-?utm_campaign=transit&utm_source=main&utm_medium=page_0&domain=mirtesen.ru&paid=1&pad=1&tmd=1
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:25 am

That is coming from a blog with no validity. So until there is official wors, I am guessing it to be a joke or rumor. But if they do attack, I imagine it will be their last.

But....

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150406/1020522667.html

Wow, so is there going to be any outcries by RWB (reporters wothout borders)?
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:39 am

The Kyiv facist is already at the end of the road. So they will do and say whatever pops out in their mind, disregard of the level of stupidity.

Anyway, good news Very Happy Very Happy

http://rt.com/news/246977-czech-president-us-ww2/

Leader of the Czech Republc, Miloš Zeman, says he won’t let any ambassador of another nation intrude with advice over his foreign visits. This comes as the US Ambassador criticized Zeman’s plans to go to Moscow’s celebration of the WWII parade.

russia russia russia russia russia
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:46 am

Czech president is under serious Blackmailing by US state department to not attend Russia victory parade..in may. And he is now speaking in public about that.. That is the kind of
    "Freedom" you get from USA.. to become a Yes man.. jump until i say stop..
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:08 pm

For the site Canadians, guess it is time to start practicing your "Heil Harper's"

Please stand with me! NedoUkraïnka · @ValLisitsa

Dear fans, DEAR FRIENDS!
    I have a confession to make and a huge favor to ask all of you. I really REALLY need your help now.
    But first, my confession.
    Over the last year I have been leading a double life. There was me - a "celebrity" pianist hopping from a concert to a concert, all over the world; learning new pieces, meeting fans, recording, chirping about my happiness in upbeat interviews :-)
    But there was another me: not a musician but a regular human being - a daughter, a mother, a wife. And this human being was watching helplessly how the country of my birth, of my childhood, of my first falling in love - this country was sliding ever faster into the abyss. Children die under bombs, old ladies die of starvation, people burned alive...
    The worst thing that can happen to any country is fratricide war, people seeing each other, their neighbors as enemies to be eliminated. This is what has befallen my beautiful Ukraine. My heart was bleeding. You all saw on TV screens all over the world a magnificent revolution, the people of Ukraine raising in fury against their corrupt rulers, for a better life. I was so proud of my people! But the ruling class doesn't let go easily. They managed to cunningly channel away the anger, to direct it to other, often imaginable, enemies - and worse, to turn people upon themselves. Year later, we have the same rich people remaining in power, misery and poverty everywhere, dozens of thousands killed, over a million of refugees.
    So, I took to Twitter ( how many of you know I have a Twitter account? LOL) under a name "NedoUkraïnka" - a word roughly meaning "Sub-Ukrainian", a stab at Ukrainian Prime Minister who called Russian-speaking Southern and Eastern Ukrainians "SUBHUMANS"! Yes, I kid you not. In an official written document. I am a subhuman, my husband, my mom....I mastered Ukrainian language perfectly, far better than a so-called "president" of Ukraine. But I don't speak it to my family, I didn't sing lullabies to my son in Ukrainian, when I sleep I never see the dreams in Ukrainian, when I will be dying my last words will NOT be in Ukrainian....
    Sorry, I got carried away telling you those things... To get back to my story - I took to Twitter in order to get the other side of the story heard, the one you never see in the mainstream media - the plight of my people, the good and bad things that were happening in Ukraine. I translated news stories from Ukrainian language websites, I translated eyewitness accounts of atrocities.... I became really good in unmasking fakes published by Western media in order to make one side of the civil war look whiter and softer than Easter bunny, and another - as sub-humans, not worthy of mercy, the "collateral damage.
    To give you just one example: one of my feats was to confront French fashion magazine "Elle" who published a glowing cover story about women in Ukrainian army. After the research I have shown to the magazine in my Twitter posts that the "cover girl" they have chosen to show was in fact a horrible person, open Neo-Nazi, racist, anti-Semite who boasted of murdering civilians for fun! The magazine issued a written public apology.
    I was very proud! But with time my activities attracted a lot of vicious haters. I was a particularly important "target" because of being Ukrainian, thus - a traitor. I thought I knew hate - my playing on YouTube certainly "attracted" a fair share of hate mail. But I was mistaken. Death threats, wishes for my family to die, calling me "paid Kremlin wh*re"...the list goes on and on :-)
    My haters didn't stop there. Trying, in their own words, to teach me a lesson, they have now attempted to silence me as a musician.
    I am scheduled to play Rachmaninoff Concerto #2 with Toronto Symphony Orchestra this week. Back in December someone in the orchestra top management, likely after the pressure from a small but aggressive lobby claiming to represent Ukrainian community, has made a decision that I should not be allowed to play. I don't even know who my accusers are, I am kept in the dark about it. I was accused of "inciting hatred" on Twitter. As the "proof" , ironically enough, they presented to the orchestra my tweets containing, of all things, Charlie Hebdo caricatures depicting lying media!!! We all know what those who can't tolerate free speech did to Charlie Hebdo journalists.
    Now, the orchestra based in one of the freest democratic countries is bending over to the same kind of people, helping them to assassinate me - not as a living person yet , but as a MUSICIAN for sure.
    Yes, Toronto Symphony is going TO PAY ME NOT TO PLAY because I exercised the right to free speech.
    Yes, they will pay my fee but they are going to announce that I will be unable to play and they already found a substitute.
    And they even threatened me against saying anything about the cause of the cancelation. Seriously.
    And I thought things like this only happen in Turkey to Fazil Say?
    Now, the plea.
    Before you decide to help me - If you wish, please take time and read my tweets. You might find some of them offensive - perhaps. The satire and hyperbole are the best literature tools to combat the lies. Bear that in mind when reading.
    Here is what I ask you to do for me, and in defense of freedom even if you disagree with me on politics (LOLl!)
    I ask you to raise your voice and tell Toronto Symphony that music can't be silenced.
    Ask them to let me play.
    If you want to write something - great!
    Or just share a photo I made ( sorry, I made it on my phone, nothing fancy)
    Ask your friends to join in.
    If they do it once, they will do it again and again, until the musicians, artists are intimidated into voluntary censorship. Our future will be bleak if we allow this to happen.
    Please stand with me.
    Here are the links :
    https://www.facebook.com/torontosymphonyorchestra
    Twitter @TorontoSymphony
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:08 pm

As a Ukrainian heritage and part of the Ukrainian Catholic church, I'll send my disdain to Toronto symphony.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:01 pm

Man i gotta love these guys, they put YoungTurks to shame and they're mostly a tech news channel.

Things about Putin, Ukraine and the Arctic after 48:30.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Canada "one of the freest countries". Don't make me laugh. It is a sham democracy like the one south of the border. The media
    and the government and the corporations are one organized entity. The voting process is a placebo. Our dear leader Harper has
    prorogued parliament twice for petty political reasons and has received no heat from the "free media" whatsoever. If it was
    Pierre E. Trudeau who pulled something similar there would have been an attempt to stage a Maidan against him. In Canada the
    wishes of the Prime Minister as akin to those of God. He can transform the country in his image. And that is exactly what has
    happened after 2006. If Harper wins again this fall then Canada is basically f*cked.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:11 pm

kvs wrote:Canada "one of the freest countries".  Don't make me laugh.  It is a sham democracy like the one south of the border.   The media
    and the government and the corporations are one organized entity.   The voting process is a placebo.   Our dear leader Harper has
    prorogued parliament twice for petty political reasons and has received no heat from the "free media" whatsoever.   If it was
    Pierre E. Trudeau who pulled something similar there would have been an attempt to stage a Maidan against him.   In Canada the
    wishes of the Prime Minister as akin to those of God.  He can transform the country in his image.   And that is exactly what has
    happened after 2006.   If Harper wins again this fall then Canada is basically f*cked.  

Agreed.  Did you know that you need at least $50K in order to even join the conservative party, or nearly any other party worth their name?  With the C-51 bill, we will effectively be one step away from a totalitarian state.  It makes me sick to my stomach that the idiot gets in but ends up as majority when the NDP was running real high, so it really makes me think the whole thing is contrived.  I already told my wife if the C-51 bill passes, I am gone.  I am leaving this country.  We will end up in India since she is from there and worked there and can easily get a job again there (I on the other hand will have to do something).  But this country is going to hell in a hand basket.

I sent them an email to condemn them. They wont read it or respond, so forget them.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:54 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    kvs wrote:Canada "one of the freest countries".  Don't make me laugh.  It is a sham democracy like the one south of the border.   The media
    and the government and the corporations are one organized entity.   The voting process is a placebo.   Our dear leader Harper has
    prorogued parliament twice for petty political reasons and has received no heat from the "free media" whatsoever.   If it was
    Pierre E. Trudeau who pulled something similar there would have been an attempt to stage a Maidan against him.   In Canada the
    wishes of the Prime Minister as akin to those of God.  He can transform the country in his image.   And that is exactly what has
    happened after 2006.   If Harper wins again this fall then Canada is basically f*cked.  

Agreed.  Did you know that you need at least $50K in order to even join the conservative party, or nearly any other party worth their name?  With the C-51 bill, we will effectively be one step away from a totalitarian state.  It makes me sick to my stomach that the idiot gets in but ends up as majority when the NDP was running real high, so it really makes me think the whole thing is contrived.  I already told my wife if the C-51 bill passes, I am gone.  I am leaving this country.  We will end up in India since she is from there and worked there and can easily get a job again there (I on the other hand will have to do something).  But this country is going to hell in a hand basket.

I sent them an email to condemn them.  They wont read it or respond, so forget them.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/ukrainian-born-soloist-dropped-from-tso-for-her-political-views/article23812295/

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2015/april/06/toronto-symphony-orchestra-goes-full-stalin/

It is going around the world and ain't over yet.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:02 pm

franco wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

I sent them an email to condemn them.  They wont read it or respond, so forget them.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/ukrainian-born-soloist-dropped-from-tso-for-her-political-views/article23812295/

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2015/april/06/toronto-symphony-orchestra-goes-full-stalin/

Good.  Hopefully Harper will stamp down on the people threatening people from speaking the truth here.  Then again, he is oh so much the man of freedom and democracy.  Him and his side kick Goring....... I mean John Baird.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Sputnik is reporting it now too: http://sputniknews.com/news/20150407/1020551375.html

Good, hope this blows up in their face and all the PUkrainians who are trying to hide the fact they are nazi supporters.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:50 am

Canada Orchestra bans a musician Ukrainian pianist for saying the truth about western propaganda about Ukraine conflict and opposing the fracticide war .  Smile

http://sputniknews.com/news/20150407/1020551375.html

Many twitters now supporting her.. and some people canceling their tickets
    for not allowing her to play.   Smile

This is the kind of news we need.. to be made VIRAL.. to made Kiev fascist to feel
    ashamed of themselves.

Her channel have 43 millions views on youtube.. Shocked

Hopefully now European countries will invite her to perform in Europe ,and dedicate music
    for Donetsk and raise world awareness of the propaganda being told in the west about the
    Ukraine illegal war against Donest and Lugansk citizens.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:46 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    franco wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:

Good.  Hopefully Harper will stamp down on the people threatening people from speaking the truth here.  Then again, he is oh so much the man of freedom and democracy.  Him and his side kick Goring....... I mean John Baird.

You missed on Baird getting into a disagreement with Harper over Ukraine and Russia... felt Harper was too soft (imagine the concept) so resigned and went to work for Cheney's company (surprise there Shocked) Harper seems to have pulled back a bit, not sure why but maybe sending some Army instructors over in November to train National Guards units was an eye opener. They apparently ended up just teaching basic combat first aid for a month and then went home.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:22 pm

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150407/1020580410.html
    Lol. Now they are threatening leaders of other countries of blacklisting them, even China, if they attend may 9 in moscow.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:36 pm

sepheronx wrote:http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150407/1020580410.html
    Lol. Now they are threatening leaders of other countries of blacklisting them, even China, if they attend may 9 in moscow.

The Ukrainian government, is quite literarly - the most retarded government on the planet. No exagerration

Since we have no proof of intelligent life anywhere outside Earth, we can in all seriousness claim - that the Ukrainian government is in fact the most retarded government in the universe.

Actually even if the universe were teeming with intelligent life, I doubt they'd have anyone as retarded as the Ukraine. Not even among the non-intelligent life I'd bet.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:54 pm

ahahahahahaha. True. You just got a rep for me for this. thumbsup Very Happy

Anyway - can anyone explain WHOSE victory are Ukies going to celebrate in their own "Victory Parade"? It certainly won't be USSR's. It won't be victory in Donbass either for obvious reasons while the western Allies owed their entire victory to USSR. I've really ran out of options.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:43 pm

Ukrainian forces moving new heavy weaponry to buffer zone in Donbas — OSCE

DPR defence ministry says Ukrainian troops shelling Donetsk airport from artillery units
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Interview with Valentina..  Smile

and her unconvenient truths about what happens in the Ukraine conflict.

She even tweet an protest in US embassy in Ukraine by Ukrainians who are not
    happy with the support that the " land of freedom" and US state department  give to
    the BanderaFascist in Ukraine.

I really liked how she reports Ukrainians earn 5$ billions from jobs abroad ,and 36% of that comes from Russia.. and 9% from USA.  Wink

Update..
    OMG in her tweets she claim ,Ukrainian citizens are being removed from their lands by RIght Sector.. really that people need to be shot in the head..

Valentina also told..on tweeter  this..  

My haters search hard to find any "pro-Putin" tweets of mine
    I am going to make their job easier
    Poutine fries rock  Laughing

Atlas Refineries @AtlasRefineries · 19h 19 hours ago
    @ValLisitsa I'm born and raised in Canada and cannot beleive my country has sided with FASCISM! I am DEEPLY sorry.

http://rt.com/news/247677-lisitsa-interview-ukraine-canada/

valentina twiiter

https://twitter.com/ValLisitsa

Smile
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:18 am

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:ahahahahahaha. True. You just got a rep for me for this. thumbsup Very Happy

Anyway - can anyone explain WHOSE victory are Ukies going to celebrate in their own "Victory Parade"? It certainly won't be USSR's. It won't be victory in Donbass either for obvious reasons while the western Allies owed their entire victory to USSR. I've really ran out of options.

Celebrate the victory of Stepan Bandera and his Nazis over the Jews.
    Some victory..
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:44 am

flamming_python wrote:Celebrate the victory of Stepan Bandera and his Nazis over the Jews.
    Some victory..

"Victory" over the Poles, too, considering some 55,000-120,000 Poles "enemies" was killed in Volyn and Galicia...

Ah yes, by the way...

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150407/1020580410.html

Kiev Threatens to Blacklist World Leaders Heading to Moscow for Victory Day

Clearly now my country is in the blacklist Rolling Eyes dunno if anything will happen to 4000 Vietnamese people in Ukraine...
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:26 pm

http://tass.ru/en/russia/788078

A red banner symbolising the Soviet Union’s victory over Nazi Germany was handed to the head of the Russian Cosmonaut Training Center on Wednesday for future delivery to the International Space Station (ISS).

The banner, a replica of the Soviet flag raised by three Red Army soldiers on the Reichstag building in Berlin, on April 30, 1945, will be sent to the International Space Station on board the Progress cargo spacecraft on April 28 ahead of the 70th anniversary of the victory over Nazi Germany.

The banner was handed to Cosmonaut Training Center chief Yuri Lonchakov by cosmonauts Alexey Leonov, the first man to conduct a spacewalk, and Vladimir Shatalov, a World War II veteran.

"The banner will be unfolded at the ISS [on May 9] in honour of the Victory over Nazi Germany," Lonchakov said adding that the relic would not be taken to outer space.

russia russia russia russia russia

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:08 am