Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+45
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
ahmedfire
franco
max steel
sepheronx
Vann7
Hisroyalhighness
NationalRus
Brovich
d_taddei2
gregoire
Rmf
collegeboy16
As Sa'iqa
Mike E
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
cracker
Viktor
mutantsushi
mack8
ExBeobachter1987
VladimirSahin
F-15E
Strizh
Nikander
Kimppis
etaepsilonk
GarryB
kvs
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Walther von Oldenburg
flamming_python
Morpheus Eberhardt
medo
Kyo
Airbornewolf
2SPOOKY4U
Firebird
George1
par far
Regular
arpakola
49 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

TR1
    TR1

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Werewolf wrote:

You can twist your panties however you want, fact is several people know exactly what you have said and that you don't give a damn about iraqi civilians deaths,

You can keep pretending, but it doesn't make your claim any less stupid.

Then again, I am not surprised. Half of the sociopaths here all but masturbate to photos of dead Ukrainian troops.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

The Situation in the Ukraine. #11 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #11

Post  higurashihougi Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:18 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

You can twist your panties however you want, fact is several people know exactly what you have said and that you don't give a damn about iraqi civilians deaths,

Then again, I am not surprised. Half of the sociopaths here all but masturbate to photos of dead Ukrainian troops.

Sorry for being an talkative outsider but I also won't shed a tear for Nemtsov.

Reason: I don't know him, I am not his fan or rival, I am not his relative, I have no business with him, he did not do any bad things or good things to me.

And of course Nemtsov in the afterworld, if any, would not be mad at you and would not criticize you if you do not cry for him. It's common sense.

Please, TR1, you don't have enough tears to shed for couuntless amount of dead people in this world.

Last edited by higurashihougi on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:19 pm

The west gives a flying f*ck about the official 6000 (actually much higher) Donbas civilians killed by the
    Washington puppet regime in Kiev but it is crying oceans of tears and spewing mountains of hate over
    the death of some political stooge who wanted to stage a Maidan in Russia.

The reason why "Putler" did not off this clown is because if Putin was in the business of offing scum like
    Nemtsov he would have been cleaning house and dispatching hundreds of them to meet their maker, Satan.
    But Putin and the vast majority of Russians know that these clowns are their own worst enemies and are
    best left alone to spout their anti-Russian hate and prove over and over that they are idiot stooges.
    They are indirect assets. This is why Nemtsov was offed by his own handlers in Washington. He was
    more of a liability alive and a useful "martyr" dead.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:19 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

Said the guy that posted dead americans, tanks and other stuff. You do realize that you have zero moral high ground and i did not masturbate to any dead ukrainian troops, except of those clearly fascists which all the same mark their arms with yellow tape.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:26 pm

Oh shit.

It is natural for people to NOT feel sad or NOT shed tears for someone they don't like or don't care or don't know.

So why do we argue about whether we should cry for Nemtsov or not ? If you love him, feel free to cry. If you dislike him, feel free to turn your back to his grave.

I don't f*cking care about Nemtsov and I don't think that I am a criminal because of that. But if you feel sad for him then feel free to do it.

End of story.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:34 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Most likely explanation is SBU involvement ...

That's like saying that "the most likely explanation is the involvement of a firearm". SBU is "someone's" vassal; so the most likely explanation is the "someone's" involvement.

And, the "someone" is not Ukrainian.

It's too petty for the CIA.

Who is CIA?
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:34 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

Said the guy that posted dead americans, tanks and other stuff. You do realize that you have zero moral high ground and i did not masturbate to any dead ukrainian troops, except of those clearly fascists which all the same mark their arms with yellow tape.

The difference is I was trolling someone, while you legitimately deny the Holocaust.

Pathetic.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Oh shit.

It is natural for people to NOT feel sad or NOT shed tears for someone they don't like or don't care or don't know.

So why do we argue about whether we should cry for Nemtsov or not ? If you love him, feel free to cry. If you dislike him, feel free to turn your back to his grave.

I don't f*cking care about Nemtsov and I don't think that I am a criminal because of that. But if you feel sad for him then feel free to do it.

End of story.

It is not about the man, but about the political capital the west will be trying to extract from his death. If the
    west was not going to use his death, then there would be no discussion.

Western elites actually believe they can stage a Maidan in Russia. They proceed with their plans based
    on this ludicrous notion. They stage false flag murders such as those of their own spent assets like Nemtsov
    to facilitate some sort of revolution:

https://twitter.com/strobetalbott/status/571497521157177344

A Maidan in Russia can't happen because there are no analogues of western Ukrainian Bandera-tards. The
    Russia hating liberasts have a core of 5% of the population and this has shrunk after the events in Ukraine.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:48 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    TR1 wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

The difference is I was trolling someone, while you legitimately deny the Holocaust.

Pathetic.

Hard to shed tears for methods and numbers that are completley made up and a sociopath is someone who lacks the ability to feel sympathy or feel sad for someones else suffer, death or whatever and it is indeed hypocrisy hearing anything about morality from an american who does not give a shit about millions of deaths of innocent civilians around the globe but then comes here and bitches around about a fucking subhuman 5th columnist like Nemzov, they need to be killed, that is the only thing we need to do with sociopaths that are in politics that try since years to orchestrate regime change in russia, who work hand in hand with USA, now spare me your disgusting hypocrisy because you are already sympathising with 5th columnists which makes you to me a worthless life, plain and simple. We really don't need such things like you who only hope for bad times for russia and russians, some fool like you who hates Putin but can not name a single fact and reason to do so.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Honesty, you guys need to stay on topic here... If you want to talk unwanted controversial crap, then open up a separate thread just for that. 

In my opinion, this had nothing to do with Putin, and is *very* convenient for the West based on recent events.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:56 pm

Mike E wrote:In my opinion, this had nothing to do with Putin, and is *very* convenient for the West based on recent events.

Agree. Disregard of whatever the truth behind it, the dead of Nemtsov may make he look like a matyr, at least in front of the eyes of anti-Putin "activitists".
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:47 pm

If SBU indeed managed to pull this stunt with nemtsov then it will be find out. I doubt SBU abilities to work within Russia undetected. They are the main suspect for Russian investigators IMHO.
    But at this point it coukd be anyone. Lol Russia noe has to protect their opposition.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:49 pm

This is easily solved. Just find the culprits. After all, it's an internal russian investigation. Not much the west can do about it.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Obviously CIA/CIA hohol backed.
    Just look at the pics, even on RT.
    Lots of flowers, a protest tomorrow, and St Basil's in the background.

A Russian patriot could have killed him anywhere. There's NO WAY he'd have chosen THAT location with all its opportunities for propaganda campaigns.

It stinks of American pr smears. Sadly, Putin doesn't want to go after the perpetrators or fight eye for an eye.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Firebird wrote:Obviously CIA/CIA hohol backed.
    Just look at the pics, even on RT.
    Lots of flowers, a protest tomorrow, and St Basil's in the background.

A Russian patriot could have killed him anywhere. There's NO WAY he'd  have chosen THAT location with all its opportunities for propaganda campaigns.

It stinks of American pr smears. Sadly, Putin doesn't want to go after the perpetrators or fight eye for an eye.

Maybe he has other plans. Remember, this is on russian territory. The kremlin can decide any which way to go with this. I, myself would like to see the perps found and trialed but we'll see.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:54 pm

Russia shouldn't allow this to slip. Laws are for a reason. Even if the guy was preaching shit. He had rights to do it. If he incited violence or sonething by these lines then Russia could've jailed him with almost no fallout.
    It sounds strange but his loss does way more harm to Russia than he would've ever done it by being alive.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:00 pm

On the topic of suspicious deaths, Mykhailo Vasilyevich Chechetov, the ex-deputy head of the now defunct Party of Regions party committed suicide, by jumping out of his 17th floor apartment in Kiev, and I'm not so sure this isn't a 'police-assisted' suicide, if you get where I'm going:

Ex-deputy head of the Party of Regions faction committed suicide in Kiev
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Sbu is on the roll
    Nikander

Post  Nikander Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Qwju5nJ-w

Putin in 2012.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:41 pm

Video embeded.

Thanks Nikdaner. Good find. Seems Putin was right.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Nikander wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Qwju5nJ-w

Putin in 2012.
    This was 3 years ago. Brennan and/or Nalyvaichenko might have picked up the idea.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:57 am

I was watching the British news just now.
    They're pretending it was like Putin personally murdered Mother Teresa.

The whole orchestration just reeks of CIA. Dont forget the stakes are big. America is losing what it considers "hyperpower" status. It will do ANYTHING to protect its power position based on irrelevancy, fear and violence.

THe British news is even saying that the nr Kremlin location was one of the safest places in Russia and therefore (by implication) a further suggestion of "state guilt". The way they are bigging up this cunt is incredible. I turned over the channel within 15seconds.

Time Putin thought long and hard about what his (and Russia's) enemies are capable of. Turning a blind eye wont make the problem go away.

PS hope Nashi give some of these Obummerites a good kicking.
    Nikander

Post  Nikander Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:03 am

http://www.globalresearch.ca/did-a-russian-parliamentarian-just-commit-treason/5425603

Everyone should read this article, you will learn much about Nemtsov and how people like him operated
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:05 am

Apparently this is the CCTV footage of Nemtsov's murder, it's not the best video, and it's kind of hard to tell whats going on:

Hisroyalhighness

Post  Hisroyalhighness Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 pm