Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+21
Karl Haushofer
magnumcromagnon
flamming_python
KoTeMoRe
sepheronx
collegeboy16
kvs
Neutrality
whir
Firebird
Vann7
TR1
Regular
Cyberspec
Sujoy
solo.13mmfmj
GarryB
Pervius
Viktor
Jelena
Admin
25 posters

    Entertainment and Arts

    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  Werewolf Fri May 22, 2015 12:06 pm

    Can someone explain to me geography where exactly is Israel...because it is certainly not in Europe but still they are in Eurovision?
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

    Posts : 1145
    Points : 1146
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Roanapur

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  collegeboy16 Fri May 22, 2015 12:10 pm

    Werewolf wrote:Can someone explain to me geography where exactly is Israel...because it is certainly not in Europe but still they are in Eurovision?
    heh, australia too. its on the other side of the world ffs.
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  whir Fri May 22, 2015 12:38 pm

    Werewolf wrote:Can someone explain to me geography where exactly is Israel...because it is certainly not in Europe but still they are in Eurovision?
    In Asia obviously, like Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia.

    To participate in Eurovision you need to be a member of The European Broadcasting Union and to have broadcasted the contest in the previous years.

    Wikipedia wrote:The European Broadcasting Union (EBU; French: Union européenne de radio-télévision (UER)) is an alliance of public service media entities, established on the 12 February 1950. As of 2014, the organisation comprises 72 Active Members in 56 countries,[2] and 37 Associate Members from a further 22 countries.

    Wikipedia wrote:Eurovision has also been broadcast outside Europe to such places as Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Suriname, Taiwan, Thailand, the United States, Uruguay, Venezuela and Vietnam, although these countries do not compete. However, Australia has been invited to compete as a guest country in 2015 for the 60 years of Eurovision celebration.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  Werewolf Fri May 22, 2015 12:50 pm

    whir wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Can someone explain to me geography where exactly is Israel...because it is certainly not in Europe but still they are in Eurovision?
    In Asia obviously, like Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia.

    To participate in Eurovision you need to be a member of The European Broadcasting Union and to have broadcasted the contest in the previous years.

    Wikipedia wrote:The European Broadcasting Union (EBU; French: Union européenne de radio-télévision (UER)) is an alliance of public service media entities, established on the 12 February 1950. As of 2014, the organisation comprises 72 Active Members in 56 countries,[2] and 37 Associate Members from a further 22 countries.

    Wikipedia wrote:Eurovision has also been broadcast outside Europe to such places as Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Suriname, Taiwan, Thailand, the United States, Uruguay, Venezuela and Vietnam, although these countries do not compete. However, Australia has been invited to compete as a guest country in 2015 for the 60 years of Eurovision celebration.

    So wtf is israel doing there and at such a high ranking? We know it is rigid propaganda tool.
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  whir Fri May 22, 2015 1:15 pm

    Werewolf wrote:So wtf is israel doing there and at such a high ranking? We know it is rigid propaganda tool.
    It's not a ranking is the performing order so tomorrow Israeli singer is going to be the third artist to go on stage.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

    Posts : 1145
    Points : 1146
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Roanapur

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  collegeboy16 Fri May 22, 2015 1:33 pm

    whir wrote:
    Wikipedia wrote:Eurovision has also been broadcast outside Europe to such places as Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Suriname, Taiwan, Thailand, the United States, Uruguay, Venezuela and Vietnam, although these countries do not compete. However, Australia has been invited to compete as a guest country in 2015 for the 60 years of Eurovision celebration.
    ah so slight misnomer then. if this keeps on eventually a good number will be non-euros so perhaps they should change it to world vision then dunno .
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 30953
    Points : 31479
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  GarryB Sat May 23, 2015 11:55 am

    Hahahaha... they can't call it world vision... that is the name of a charity for children.
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  whir Sat May 23, 2015 12:15 pm

    Oikotimes wrote:Reactions for Polina’s kiss to Conchita
    May 22, 2015 12:36 pm by Ghassan Al Kaziri (UAE)

    MOSCOW, RUSSIA – Moscow’s Patriarch Cyrill wished Russia to loose the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in order to avoid an “invasion” of bearded singers in his country next year, targeting Conchita Wurst, the winner of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest.

    Polina Gagarina who’s representing Russia this year is already a hot favourite to win which means that Russia will be hosting the event next year. The Russian Patriarch suggests that the nation needs to have its own competition to promote the Russian culture to the world! Continue reading.

    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

    Posts : 1145
    Points : 1146
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Roanapur

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  collegeboy16 Sat May 23, 2015 1:16 pm

    that stubble - i thought when the beso2 was done the cute blonde got one too.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  Regular Sat May 23, 2015 1:54 pm

    whir wrote:
    Oikotimes wrote:Reactions for Polina’s kiss to Conchita
    May 22, 2015 12:36 pm by Ghassan Al Kaziri (UAE)

    MOSCOW, RUSSIA – Moscow’s Patriarch Cyrill wished Russia to loose the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in order to avoid an “invasion” of bearded singers in his country next year, targeting Conchita Wurst, the winner of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest.

    Polina Gagarina who’s representing Russia this year is already a hot favourite to win which means that Russia will be hosting the event next year. The Russian Patriarch suggests that the nation needs to have its own competition to promote the Russian culture to the world! Continue reading.


    Promote Russian culture? Imho like rest of Europe Russias modern culture is in all times low,. Only difference is it has less fagotry, but in more than 20 years Russia didn't progress culturally at all.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  sepheronx Sat May 23, 2015 7:22 pm

    Regular wrote:
    whir wrote:
    Oikotimes wrote:Reactions for Polina’s kiss to Conchita
    May 22, 2015 12:36 pm by Ghassan Al Kaziri (UAE)

    MOSCOW, RUSSIA – Moscow’s Patriarch Cyrill wished Russia to loose the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in order to avoid an “invasion” of bearded singers in his country next year, targeting Conchita Wurst, the winner of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest.

    Polina Gagarina who’s representing Russia this year is already a hot favourite to win which means that Russia will be hosting the event next year. The Russian Patriarch suggests that the nation needs to have its own competition to promote the Russian culture to the world! Continue reading.


    Promote Russian culture? Imho like rest of Europe Russias modern culture is in all times low,. Only difference is it has less fagotry, but in more than 20 years Russia didn't progress culturally at all.

    Another stupid comment from you?

    Pray tell, what is Russian culturally and how did it progress/not progress? You know what Culture is, right? Or are you just repeating what the fags in Latvia, Lithuania and the rest push? American culture? Of eating fast food, getting fat and acting stupid?

    God, you are beyond help.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 4213
    Points : 4230
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  KoTeMoRe Sun May 24, 2015 12:20 am

    Looks like it is in the bag...
    avatar
    Firebird

    Posts : 1094
    Points : 1128
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  Firebird Sun May 24, 2015 1:46 am

    God the EU has got pathetic.
    Britain used to be a secret paedo mafia at the top.
    Now its open, militant faggotry.

    What the fuck is up with these sick, effeminate freaks?
    Is it dioxin poisoning?
    Or just the fact they are psychologically fucked up?

    God they make my skin crawl.
    One day the true about the links between faggotry and paedophilia will (cough) "come out".
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2416
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  Regular Sun May 24, 2015 2:56 am

    sepheronx wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    whir wrote:
    Oikotimes wrote:Reactions for Polina’s kiss to Conchita
    May 22, 2015 12:36 pm by Ghassan Al Kaziri (UAE)

    MOSCOW, RUSSIA – Moscow’s Patriarch Cyrill wished Russia to loose the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in order to avoid an “invasion” of bearded singers in his country next year, targeting Conchita Wurst, the winner of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest.

    Polina Gagarina who’s representing Russia this year is already a hot favourite to win which means that Russia will be hosting the event next year. The Russian Patriarch suggests that the nation needs to have its own competition to promote the Russian culture to the world! Continue reading.


    Promote Russian culture? Imho like rest of Europe Russias modern culture is in all times low,. Only difference is it has less fagotry, but in more than 20 years Russia didn't progress culturally at all.

    Another stupid comment from you?

    Pray tell, what is Russian culturally and how did it progress/not progress?  You know what Culture is, right?  Or are you just repeating what the fags in Latvia, Lithuania and the rest push?  American culture? Of eating fast food, getting fat and acting stupid?

    God, you are beyond help.
    For some reason I imagine You being canadian fedora guy, I have no bone to pick with You, You seem to be ok person anyways.
    American culture self imploded. You should know better living in Canada.
    Hollywood and music is the only cultural spear they can toss at others and it doesn't work that well these days. No one believes in American dream.

    I grew up in Soviet Union. I've read Russian literature, from early romantism to soviet sci fi. I've learned poems and songs. Pretty fucking sure what russian culture is. And what it is now. Stinks of cheap shit. Music is sonic manure, Russian rock is dead and it was pretty much only russian music I used to listen. If You have any good Russian book to read, please tell me.
    Week ago I torrented tons of russian movies and went on movie marathon with my wife. Movies Russia makes are so crap these days, I even felt ashamed for it.
    Soviet cinema was SO MUCH BETTER, what Russian movies can be compared to Stalker or  Hide and seek?
    Believe it or not Russian culture for me now is getting as foreign as american.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  sepheronx Sun May 24, 2015 5:59 am

    Regular wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    whir wrote:
    Oikotimes wrote:Reactions for Polina’s kiss to Conchita
    May 22, 2015 12:36 pm by Ghassan Al Kaziri (UAE)

    MOSCOW, RUSSIA – Moscow’s Patriarch Cyrill wished Russia to loose the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in order to avoid an “invasion” of bearded singers in his country next year, targeting Conchita Wurst, the winner of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest.

    Polina Gagarina who’s representing Russia this year is already a hot favourite to win which means that Russia will be hosting the event next year. The Russian Patriarch suggests that the nation needs to have its own competition to promote the Russian culture to the world! Continue reading.


    Promote Russian culture? Imho like rest of Europe Russias modern culture is in all times low,. Only difference is it has less fagotry, but in more than 20 years Russia didn't progress culturally at all.

    Another stupid comment from you?

    Pray tell, what is Russian culturally and how did it progress/not progress?  You know what Culture is, right?  Or are you just repeating what the fags in Latvia, Lithuania and the rest push?  American culture? Of eating fast food, getting fat and acting stupid?

    God, you are beyond help.
    For some reason I imagine You being canadian fedora guy, I have no bone to pick with You, You seem to be ok person anyways.
    American culture self imploded. You should know better living in Canada.
    Hollywood and music is the only cultural spear they can toss at others and it doesn't work that well these days. No one believes in American dream.

    I grew up in Soviet Union. I've read Russian literature, from early romantism to soviet sci fi. I've learned poems and songs. Pretty fucking sure what russian culture is. And what it is now. Stinks of cheap shit. Music is sonic manure, Russian rock is dead and it was pretty much only russian music I used to listen. If You have any good Russian book to read, please tell me.
    Week ago I torrented tons of russian movies and went on movie marathon with my wife. Movies Russia makes are so crap these days, I even felt ashamed for it.
    Soviet cinema was SO MUCH BETTER, what Russian movies can be compared to Stalker or  Hide and seek?
    Believe it or not Russian culture for me now is getting as foreign as american.

    Wrong, more like guy with Iron Maiden Tshirt and jeans.

    Russian culture is what?  Soviet culture?  No.  If you expect Russians to walk around town wearing a Papakha then I don't think so.  Soviet union had its own culture per se, but whatever culture that existed long ago has not returned fully if ever (hopefully it will).  Besides food and language, I never even witnessed Russian culture.  Right now, it is actually making a proper comeback as people of Cossack heritage are actually proud to once again mention it and even have uniforms of it, or the fact they still build single family russian style homes (and people buy it, mind you, being expensive), and promoting the idea of eating Russian foods rather than McDonalds (which BTW is doing poorly in Russia now), gives me the indication that it is on the rise, unlike what you say.  Russian culture was sidestepped by Soviet, and now Soviet culture is dead, at least Russian can make a comeback (excluding the horrible Tsar which I am glad they are gone).

    Only soviet thing I actually like is the music.  Outside of that, forget it.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4987
    Points : 5067
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  flamming_python Sun May 24, 2015 11:03 am

    Europe is crossing a frightening threshold.

    I don't give a crap about the 2015 Eurovision song contest and I didn't pay any attention to it until yesterday - but the only reason that young lady didn't win 1st place is because she is Russian.
    And it's not like this is a secret, people are very open about it and the press is reporting on it as if it's something normal.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2015/05/23/swedens-mans-zelmerlow-beats-russias-polina-gagarina-to-win-eurovision-2015/
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/05/20/russia-is-desperate-to-win-the-eurovision-song-contest-everybody-else-is-desperate-they-lose/

    This woman has had nothing to do with politics; yet she's been tied to the gay propaganda laws in Russia, and the conflict in the Ukraine, even been recommended defect to another country for next year's entry; not sure whether in jest or not. She's been questioned, one could say interrogated, and been put in a position where she was forced to declare political views; the correct ones of course.
    Not that these media idiots would ever report fairly to their audience about the nature of Russia's gay propaganda laws, or the conflict in the Ukraine - where it is actually Russians that are repressed and bombed; not Ukrainians.

    Funny how Europe makes such a big deal about LGBTs (who lead normal lives in Russia and I've known quite a few of them here); yet ignore the fact that hundreds of thousands of ethnic Russians in Estonia and Latvia don't have citizenship despite being born there, and don't have an opportunity to receive an education in their own language and are subject to language inspections, loyalty inspections and all the rest of it.

    Fuck Europe.
    I think we need to wind down not only our economic, but also our cultural ties with it.
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  whir Sun May 24, 2015 11:17 am

    Eurovision Song Contest wrote:Polina Gagarina - A Million Voices (Russia) - LIVE at Eurovision 2015 Grand Final

    Like in 2012 Sweden wins with 365 points and Russia ends up in the second place with 303 points and Italy managed to reach the third place with 292.

    The overall jury results were: Sweden 353, Latvia 249 and Russia 234; while the total televoting: Italy 356, Russia 286 and Sweden 272.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

    Posts : 888
    Points : 906
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  Neutrality Sun May 24, 2015 11:17 am

    I have no idea what the fuck is happening here in Europe. It seems like mass hysteria. I saw tweets about "don't let Putin win people!" yesterday during the voting. People have completely lost their minds, thanks to our objective and lovely media. Did the authorities ask themselves what's going to happen to the Russian expats if this bullshit continues?
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

    Posts : 1145
    Points : 1146
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Roanapur

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  collegeboy16 Sun May 24, 2015 11:34 am

    aw fck it, they want the return of the conquering mofo theyll get it. polish the boots and put on your hugo boss its time for:


    kidding aside, Russians shouldnt be that offended, if Europe wants degeneracy let them have it. dont try to cater, they wont appreciate it anyway.
    a lot of the world disagrees with the alphabet PC BS, majority actually. just support your own, develop a nice alternative.
    look at Japan, homophobic, xenophobic and incredibly rigid when it comes to social mores, and yet millions of people love their culture.

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 7324
    Points : 7473
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  magnumcromagnon Sun May 24, 2015 2:32 pm

    flamming_python wrote:Europe is crossing a frightening threshold.

    I don't give a crap about the 2015 Eurovision song contest and I didn't pay any attention to it until yesterday - but the only reason that young lady didn't win 1st place is because she is Russian.
    And it's not like this is a secret, people are very open about it and the press is reporting on it as if it's something normal.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2015/05/23/swedens-mans-zelmerlow-beats-russias-polina-gagarina-to-win-eurovision-2015/
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/05/20/russia-is-desperate-to-win-the-eurovision-song-contest-everybody-else-is-desperate-they-lose/

    This woman has had nothing to do with politics; yet she's been tied to the gay propaganda laws in Russia, and the conflict in the Ukraine, even been recommended defect to another country for next year's entry; not sure whether in jest or not. She's been questioned, one could say interrogated, and been put in a position where she was forced to declare political views; the correct ones of course.
    Not that these media idiots would ever report fairly to their audience about the nature of Russia's gay propaganda laws, or the conflict in the Ukraine - where it is actually Russians that are repressed and bombed; not Ukrainians.

    Funny how Europe makes such a big deal about LGBTs (who lead normal lives in Russia and I've known quite a few of them here); yet ignore the fact that hundreds of thousands of ethnic Russians in Estonia and Latvia don't have citizenship despite being born there, and don't have an opportunity to receive an education in their own language and are subject to language inspections, loyalty inspections and all the rest of it.

    Fuck Europe.
    I think we need to wind down not only our economic, but also our cultural ties with it.

    God forbid the Euro-jackasses will bring up how their political leaders went to Saudi Arabia to celebrate the life of King Abdullah, a man who upheld 'decap-a-gay' laws who also likely one of the biggest financiers of Wahabbi Islamic extremism (Afghan Mujahadeen/Talaban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Al Nusra Front, etc).

    How come they wont stand up for LGBT rights there? BTW the same Euro-Wankers support 'Blacksites' in EU countries like Poland, Romania, Lithuania, the same Euro-assholes have been treating refugees from Libya like shit...yeah that same Libya that they humanitarian bombed!
    avatar
    Karl Haushofer

    Posts : 781
    Points : 774
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  Karl Haushofer Sun May 24, 2015 3:39 pm

    Neutrality wrote:I have no idea what the fuck is happening here in Europe. It seems like mass hysteria. I saw tweets about "don't let Putin win people!" yesterday during the voting. People have completely lost their minds, thanks to our objective and lovely media. Did the authorities ask themselves what's going to happen to the Russian expats if this bullshit continues?

    Russian expats should return to Russia. Would be the best for Russia too if they can help the economy and military there.
    avatar
    Karl Haushofer

    Posts : 781
    Points : 774
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  Karl Haushofer Sun May 24, 2015 3:43 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Europe is crossing a frightening threshold.

    I don't give a crap about the 2015 Eurovision song contest and I didn't pay any attention to it until yesterday - but the only reason that young lady didn't win 1st place is because she is Russian.
    And it's not like this is a secret, people are very open about it and the press is reporting on it as if it's something normal.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2015/05/23/swedens-mans-zelmerlow-beats-russias-polina-gagarina-to-win-eurovision-2015/
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/05/20/russia-is-desperate-to-win-the-eurovision-song-contest-everybody-else-is-desperate-they-lose/

    This woman has had nothing to do with politics; yet she's been tied to the gay propaganda laws in Russia, and the conflict in the Ukraine, even been recommended defect to another country for next year's entry; not sure whether in jest or not. She's been questioned, one could say interrogated, and been put in a position where she was forced to declare political views; the correct ones of course.
    Not that these media idiots would ever report fairly to their audience about the nature of Russia's gay propaganda laws, or the conflict in the Ukraine - where it is actually Russians that are repressed and bombed; not Ukrainians.

    Funny how Europe makes such a big deal about LGBTs (who lead normal lives in Russia and I've known quite a few of them here); yet ignore the fact that hundreds of thousands of ethnic Russians in Estonia and Latvia don't have citizenship despite being born there, and don't have an opportunity to receive an education in their own language and are subject to language inspections, loyalty inspections and all the rest of it.

    Fuck Europe.
    I think we need to wind down not only our economic, but also our cultural ties with it.

    God forbid the Euro-jackasses will bring up how their political leaders went to Saudi Arabia to celebrate the life of King Abdullah, a man who upheld 'decap-a-gay' laws who also likely one of the biggest financiers of Wahabbi Islamic extremism (Afghan Mujahadeen/Talaban, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Al Nusra Front, etc).

    How come they wont stand up for LGBT rights there? BTW the same Euro-Wankers support 'Blacksites' in EU countries like Poland, Romania, Lithuania, the same Euro-assholes have been treating refugees from Libya like shit...yeah that same Libya that they humanitarian bombed!
    The West does not regard Saudi Arabia as their enemy but they regard Russia as their enemy. Therefore Saudis are allowed to do pretty much what they want without criticism.

    It is better not to take too much stress about western reactions and media hypocrisy. Let the West hate Russia all it wants. The main thing for Russia is to grow stronger internally and keep the western military (NATO) out of Russian borders. I think Russians generally pay too much attention to what the West thinks about them.
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

    Posts : 617
    Points : 617
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  Kimppis Sun May 24, 2015 4:43 pm

    Wait a minute! The fact that Russia finished 2nd is a GOOD thing and a positive surprise! Think about it. After all that russophobe propaganda! Sweden's song was very mainstream. They were going to win in any case.

    And TBH, Russia should get rid of their "gay propaganda" law. Seriously. It's the most effective propaganda weapon for the west. I know that the law is not as... black and white as it is made out to be, AT ALL, and russophobia would be strong in the west anyway, but still. It's fucking pointless. We keep hearing about it every single day in the western MSM.

    I do agree, however, that eurovision seems to "overpromote" LGBTs, which is annoying and kinda.. fishy, but some songs are actually good (like Loreen's Euphoria) and the last part of the show (results) is always very entertaining, especially last night.

    Is Lithuania the most russophobe place on Earth? 0 points for Russia! That was fucking ridiculous. Very Happy Not politicized at all. Fucking assholes.

    flamming_python wrote:I think we need to wind down not only our economic, but also our cultural ties with it.

    I agree with this. Smile They (we? :/) see you as an enemy number 1. You must turn to China, India, BRICS, EEU and other non-western aligned powers as much as possible. Still, I think there's some hope. As I said, Russia's 300+ points are a proof of that, in my opinion.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4987
    Points : 5067
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  flamming_python Sun May 24, 2015 5:03 pm

    Kimppis wrote:
    I agree with this. Smile They (we? :/) see you as an enemy number 1. You must turn to China, India, BRICS, EEU and other non-western aligned powers as much as possible. Still, I think there's some hope. As I said, Russia's 300+ points are a proof of that, in my opinion.    

    I think people like you are proof of it.

    Alas it's not enough.

    Soon enough Europe will be taken over by Ukrainian/Polish/Romanian russophobe alliance, the Islamic caliphates of Londonabad, Berlin & Paris, and the homosexual-transsexual commonwealth No
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  sepheronx Sun May 24, 2015 5:24 pm

    Kimppis wrote:Wait a minute! The fact that Russia finished 2nd is a GOOD thing and a positive surprise! Think about it. After all that russophobe propaganda! Sweden's song was very mainstream. They were going to win in any case.

    And TBH, Russia should get rid of their "gay propaganda" law. Seriously. It's the most effective propaganda weapon for the west. I know that the law is not as... black and white as it is made out to be, AT ALL, and russophobia would be strong in the west anyway, but still. It's fucking pointless. We keep hearing about it every single day in the western MSM.

    I do agree, however, that eurovision seems to "overpromote" LGBTs, which is annoying and kinda.. fishy, but some songs are actually good (like Loreen's Euphoria) and the last part of the show (results) is always very entertaining, especially last night.

    Is Lithuania the most russophobe place on Earth? 0 points for Russia! That was fucking ridiculous. Very Happy Not politicized at all. Fucking assholes.

    flamming_python wrote:I think we need to wind down not only our economic, but also our cultural ties with it.

    I agree with this. Smile They (we? :/) see you as an enemy number 1. You must turn to China, India, BRICS, EEU and other non-western aligned powers as much as possible. Still, I think there's some hope. As I said, Russia's 300+ points are a proof of that, in my opinion.    

    Who cares what a bunch of Europussies think. If they hate Russias laws, to fricking bad. Point out their hipocracy when the next time theor beloved leaders visit Saudi Arabia or the like, where they actually kill gays, unlike in Russia.

    People have this mentality that Europe/USA/Canada are the world. They are not. They like to think they are, but they arent. All these small, pissant European nations who want to hate on Russia, will hate on them for anything. Be it their stance on gays, their stance on Ukraine, or what underwear they wore. It doesnt matter. They have a very racist and hatred filled mentality over Russians. And it isnt just Russians that get such Eurotrash treatment either - many get it from Africa, Middle east and Asia.

    Europes days as being influential and worthy are coming to an end. They are trying to do all this political correctness BS to try and save themselves by getting more people to love them, but all it will do is force their citizens into nationalism and hatred, which is happening, and many will not want to work with them.

    I agree with flaming. At this point, sever ties with Europe and let them make the first move to try and mend ties. Nations that want to work with them are free to do so, but if Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland, etc doesnt want to and wants to see Russians dead or Their leader dead or whatever, I say let them get gas, metals, materials, and business elsewhere. They are heavily reliant on selling their crap to Russia. I say let them sell it to someone else.

    Eurovision is trash. Russia should outright ban it and say "we dont work with LGBT promotion supporting agencies"

    Sponsored content

    Entertainment and Arts - Page 2 Empty Re: Entertainment and Arts

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:09 am