Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+47
Big_Gazza
Mike E
calripson
Vann7
collegeboy16
Viktor
Penguin
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
Manov
ali.a.r
Kimppis
Kyo
arpakola
par far
Nikander
etaepsilonk
flamming_python
GustavoHF
George1
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
gregoire
NationalRus
Morpheus Eberhardt
kvs
Werewolf
Regular
magnumcromagnon
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
d_taddei2
As Sa'iqa
mack8
medo
Firebird
Petro007
Asf
George1000cy
GarryB
KomissarBojanchev
Zivo
TR1
VladimirSahin
Hannibal Barca
F-15E
higurashihougi
51 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Vann7

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  Vann7 Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:35 am

17th January 2015, city Donetsk, Donetsk republic

Official report about counterattack of Kiev junta

Today, January 17, about 5 p m Ukrainian troops attempted to break through and taking the Donetsk airport. An attempt of breakthrough has been made from the village "Opytnoye", Kiev junta unit had up to 10 tanks and infantry. The attack was successfully repulsed, were destroyed 3 tanks, 1 infantry fighting vehicles, and the infantry of the enemy. Also today, Kiev junta subjected to cruel shelling cities and town Donetsk, Marinka, Elenovka, Gorlovka, Kirov, Orlov-Ivanovka. The shelling was conducted by artillery, mortars and small arms. Also in order to create a panic among the population Kiev junta shared rumors about the use the "Tochka U" [short range ballistic missiles]. But such rumors were refuted by the General Staff of the Army of Donetsk republic.

By source
    http://dnr.today/news/popytka-proryva-vsu-byla-otbita/

and it looks like now Kiev junta have ordered a full scale attack on Donetsk in all rebels positions..
    So essentially the war has resumed in eastern ukraine.. but it as expected after the mayor mobilization of kiev..

http://rt.com/news/223791-ukraine-massive-shelling-donetsk/

Until now it looks Kiev is using everything they have... including Toschka-U missiles..

And a Canadian OSCE monitor who was first to arrive at the MH-17 crash scene.. on interview told heavy machine gun fire was noticed in the damage of the plane..  not good testimony for the US/Kiev fanboys.. pirat

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Embedded-Only/News/ID/2478615393/
    Kyo
    Kyo

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  Kyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 pm

Kiev starts saturation fire on Donetsk
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:28 pm

I serously hope Donetsk soldiers take out those artillery and or capture them. Could be good if they can try to capture them.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:34 pm

There was some news that airport was retaken.
    So it seems without polite people seps are pretty much just cannon fodder.
    UA planes are striking Donetsk suburbs. 93rd is moving in. I wonder how Russian command will pull this operation now. I hope UA will get bloody nose same as they did in Ilovaisk. Some polite people convoys crossed the border not long ago according to serious pro sep sources.
    It's fricking interesting to see Ukrainian army using Soviet doctrine with massive artillery strikes, lighting fast hits on positions and it shows how unstoppable Soviet army in their prime could have been. You have to admit that for demorised UA army they are doing quite fine. Well until they meet more serious guys on "vacation'.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:00 pm

No word of any of this in the western media. Nothing.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:14 pm

They just recite Ukr media.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Can you please provide links to your sources Regular. I heard seps control airport.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:25 pm

Where's Strelkov?
    par far

Post  par far Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Ukraine pigs break every cease fire agreement.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Its interesting that RT is talking about Donetsk apartment blocks being shelled.
    THis sounds a bit like S Ossetia again.

It wouldn't really be expected, but.. I wonder...?

Could Russia be thinking this is the time to start a peacekeeping operation with its own troops.

After all, the junta has stopped payments to Donbass pensioners etc. Its basically accepting an indep Donbass. BUT it is still attacking.

Personally, I think the Resistance should start utterly destroying infrastrucs in the Western UKr areas.
    It cant win their hearts and minds, so maybe bombing the shit out of the Western Ukr would have the desired effect.

PS every time these scum get a ceasefire from Donbass and Russia, they rearm and come back with more atrocities. Surely its time to say "no surrenders, no releasing them". Looks like the Nazis are using jets again..
    par far

Post  par far Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Firebird wrote:Its interesting that RT is talking about Donetsk apartment blocks being shelled.

Could Russia be thinking this is the time to start a peacekeeping operation with its own troops.

After all, the junta has stopped payments to Donbass pensioners etc. Its basically accepting an indep Donbass. BUT it is still attacking.

Personally, I think the Resistance should start utterly destroying infrastrucs in the Western UKr areas.
    It cant win their hearts and minds, so maybe bombing the shit out of the Western Ukr would have the desired effect.

Is it not a bit too early for this?
    par far

Post  par far Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:08 pm

Firebird wrote:Its interesting that RT is talking about Donetsk apartment blocks being shelled.

PS every time these scum get a ceasefire from Donbass and Russia, they rearm and come back with more atrocities. Surely its time to say "no surrenders, no releasing them". Looks like the Nazis are using jets again..

They need to be taught a lesson here.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:16 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:Where's Strelkov?
    Probably polishing his legionaire armor in his apartament in Moscow.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:16 pm

par far wrote:

Whats with Russia selling 70,000 tons of Coal to these cretins? Russia's 5th-column never ceases to amaze me! They never respect any cease fire, even the OSCE has called out Kiev for constantly disrupting the ceasefires. Russia should not institute any more ceasefires and let Kiev attempt to pick up it's marbles, which they've been miserable at doing.
    par far

Post  par far Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:29 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    par far wrote:

Whats with Russia selling 70,000 tons of Coal to these cretins? Russia's 5th-column never ceases to amaze me! They never respect any cease fire, even the OSCE has called out Kiev for constantly disrupting the ceasefires. Russia should not institute any more ceasefires and let Kiev attempt to pick up it's marbles, which they've been miserable at doing.

I think Russia sold them 70,000 tons of coal because they thought they could win their hearts and minds but that is not possible anymore because every chance these Zionist Nazis get they start a war. I totally agree with you when you say that Russia should not institute any more ceasefires because they are just broken.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:36 pm

sepheronx wrote:Can you please provide links to your sources Regular. I heard seps control airport.
    I seen this on RT moving headlines. Must be mistake as I dont see it now. Sure UA sent considerable forces and managed to free trapped ones in airport, but I dont think they took the airport, it would be all over the news now. Both sides claim they control it.
    Whats more interesting is reports about Motorollas death. But how the hell Ukraine knows if he is alive or not.

Last edited by Regular on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nikander

Post  Nikander Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Airport is under NAF control, don't fall for propaganda people! In the last 12 hours we've heard that  Motorola is dead, that Ukies are in Donetsk city and that they have regained the lost part of the new terminal. It's all bullshit. They've lost the airport and with that the cyborg myth is dead. Becouse of that we are seeing this savage attack that started today as a revange. They need some kind of victory, even if a propaganda one to sell something to the population becouse loses are mounting in all spheres.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Regular wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:Can you please provide links to your sources Regular. I heard seps control airport.
    I seen this on RT moving headlines. Must be typo. Both sides claim they control it.
    Whats more interesting is reports about Motorollas death. But how the hell Ukraine knows if he is alive or not.

Rumor probably. There been plenty of rumors of peoples deaths during this conflict. Agreed, how would they know? Would suck if he died but the battle would go on.

Checked out rt, cant find anything on it, seems beens removed. Probably it was just BS info then.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:46 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    I seen this on RT moving headlines. Must be typo. Both sides claim they control it.

Rumor probably. There been plenty of rumors of peoples deaths during this conflict. Agreed, how would they know? Would suck if he died but the battle would go on.

You can see that the existence and presence of Motorola is a nightmare for Ukie facist Very Happy to the point that they really want him to die.

BTW, Ukie's BMPT ?

http://www.janes.com/article/47949/ukraine-restarting-t-64-based-ifv-development
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:07 pm

Not BMPT, but more or less HIFV/HAPC. Imagine a BMP-2 type vehicle with tank chasis. Seen this 10 years ago.

Very nice thing in Urban scenario The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 13 HIFV1
    par far

Post  par far Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:18 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    Regular wrote:

You can see that the existence and presence of Motorola is a nightmare for Ukie facist Very Happy to the point that they really want him to die.

BTW, Ukie's BMPT ?

http://www.janes.com/article/47949/ukraine-restarting-t-64-based-ifv-development

Can't wait till RPG's start tearing that thing up.

Ukraine should pay back it's debt back to Russia first.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Porky rejects Putin's artillery withdrawal plan, began assault
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Kyo wrote:Porky rejects Putin's artillery withdrawal plan, began assault

Deeply concerned? They should be outrage and outright give ultimatums to Kiev.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:57 pm

http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/
    20-13
    Стешин и Коц на связи:
    - АТОшники пытались сегодня взять аэропорт в клещи двумя бронегруппами, зашли в Донецк, но недалеко. Путиловского моста больше нет.
    - На Панфилова метко накрыли три 17-этажки и фасад магазина детской одежды. Репортаж будет чуть позже. Повешу здесь. https://twitter.com/kp_steshin
    - Работаю. Коц пытался снять меня смешно.Веселого мало - Донецк вернулся к августовскому состоянию по атмосфере.

20-11
    Проснулись. А ведь об этом писали еще в сентябре-октрябе.
    Аэропорт города Донецк в соответствии с минскими договорённостями должен быть передан под контроль ополченцев, заявили в воскресенье в МИД РФ.
    «Аэропорт города Донецк в соответствии с минскими договоренностями должен быть передан под контроль ополченцев. Этот вопрос долго не мог разрешиться из-за споров вокруг некоторых других участков линии соприкосновения, а тем временем украинские силовики продолжали обстреливать из здания аэропорта Донецк и другие населённые пункты, в результате чего гибли мирные жители, включая женщин и детей, разрушались школы, жилые дома и другая гражданская инфраструктура», - говорится в заявлении МИД РФ, опубликованном на сайте ведомства. Подчеркивается, что «для пресечения этих преступных действий силы ДНР взяли аэропорт под свой контроль».
    http://russian.rt.com/article/69616 - цинк

fu.. you Surkov

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 13 2ROgAG5Wn-o

Last edited by arpakola on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:07 pm

In no way there's room for a peaceful settlement with these guys.

Porky and Rats attend march in central Kiev

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am