Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+47
Big_Gazza
Mike E
calripson
Vann7
collegeboy16
Viktor
Penguin
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
Manov
ali.a.r
Kimppis
Kyo
arpakola
par far
Nikander
etaepsilonk
flamming_python
GustavoHF
George1
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
gregoire
NationalRus
Morpheus Eberhardt
kvs
Werewolf
Regular
magnumcromagnon
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
d_taddei2
As Sa'iqa
mack8
medo
Firebird
Petro007
Asf
George1000cy
GarryB
KomissarBojanchev
Zivo
TR1
VladimirSahin
Hannibal Barca
F-15E
higurashihougi
51 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

sepheronx
    sepheronx

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  sepheronx Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:24 pm

http://itar-tass.com/en/economy/771251

AAAAANNNNDDD Poland stops reverse gas flow to Ukraine.
    Regular
    Regular

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #10

Post  Regular Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:12 pm

And separatists weren't designated as terrorists. Ukraine is having a bad day.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:33 pm

According to Graham Phillips, Donetsk Republic has just sent 300 tons of coal for free to Ukraina. pirat

https://www.facebook.com/grahamwilliamphillips/posts/1538981003019602

Now Donetsk is mocking the pathetic situation of Kyiv goverment, Kyiv now is nothing but a beggar. Laughing
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:33 am

Mocking by sending tons of supplies?! Hey why not to send them some T-72B3, Vodniks and Vystrels to mock them even harder?
    So cossacks were right after all. Probably those corrupt separatist scum have ukrainian scum friends who paid for coal they received. I bet they trade stuff from drugs to weapons even in war time.
    No matter what you call it Donbass, Novorosiya or what ever it's Ukraine by all means. Idiots should rather give free coal to people.
    Look these people who are collecting money to buy coal to old people who are freezing there !!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/starikidonbassa/
    But hey apparently even russian humanitarian aid was sold by some crafty seps.
    I am starting to think that separatism was hijacked by mafia who had connections with Russia. Rinat Akhmetov is probably in it too, but he manages to sit on two chairs.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:04 am

Regular wrote:Mocking by sending tons of supplies?! Hey why not to send them some T-72B3, Vodniks and Vystrels to mock them even harder?
    So cossacks were right after all. Probably those corrupt separatist scum have ukrainian scum friends who paid for coal they received. I bet they trade stuff from drugs to weapons even in war time.
    No matter what you call it Donbass, Novorosiya or what ever it's Ukraine by all means. Idiots should rather give free coal to people.
    Look these people who are collecting money to buy coal to old people who are freezing there !!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/starikidonbassa/
    But hey apparently even russian humanitarian aid was sold by some crafty seps.
    I am starting to think that separatism was hijacked by mafia who had connections with Russia. Rinat Akhmetov is probably in it too, but he manages to sit on two chairs.

Maybe, maybe not. War is dirty. Who knows.
    Nikander

Post  Nikander Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:02 am

Donetsk airport is liberated and no one is celebrating, what's wrong with you people? russia

And I don't buy the separatist scum story.  It's war and a very hard situation, and in those circumstances you will always have certain amount of people with no shame who will try to take advantage of the situation.

Look at Zakharchenko today, is he scum? I don't think so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dXpSgm5Uf4
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:49 am

Nikander wrote:Donetsk airport is liberated and no one is celebrating, what's wrong with you people? russia

And I don't buy the separatist scum story.  It's war and a very hard situation, and in those circumstances you will always have certain amount of people with no shame who will try to take advantage of the situation.

What's there to celebrate? It's just one tactic to retreat.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:07 am

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:36 am

Nikander wrote:Donetsk airport is liberated and no one is celebrating, what's wrong with you people? russia

about the video.. what are they discussing?

is quite impressive to see the leader of donetsk in the battlefield with a gun.. you will never see any american senator or politician or Obama with a gun in the front line in any war they sponsor and helps to provoke. Smile

about the coal..
    I see the free coal thing as a noble gesture.. to try to calm kiev desire for war... Poroshenko is under a extreme
    pressure from TR1's lovely USA to start a full scale war and provoke Russia to invade. His chocolate business are now under attack by the banderas.  Remember that the only way Russia can win in Ukraine is if the ceasefire stays . IF the war continues and civilians continue to be killed and their houses shelled Russia will have no other choice than a full scale invasion by the RUssian army to Annoy TR1's and violate the "territorial integrity"  of the 50% of ukrainians that nows control kiev ,and that follow orders of the west.

Just think about this..
    Imagine that Pussy Riot+navalny supporters with TR1 they all start a political party ,"USA freedom in RUssia", and the economic conditions in Russia goes to the levels again of soviet economy collapse. Then after months of unrest and protest and thousands rallies financed USA a coup happens in moscow.. and a political party minority with just
    3% of popular support in all Russia get in power.. and with the help of US bribery of millions $$ on politicians they manage to buy the majority of the Russian parliament. Then this new minority unrepresentative government of the RUssian society.. illegally cancel the nation constitution and start arresting any political party who oppose to be subjugated by the demands of US government and declare English the official language of RUssia. and after all arrested ..they activate the army to bomb the cities of kill anyone who oppose the illegal coup at their nation . and then borders countries to Russia start to supply weapons to ethnic Russians so that they can fight back the illegal coup against their nation and defend their lives. The question is.. Who is violating international laws? and which side is doing the right thing? the new self imposed Government ,that got in power through violence and does NOT represent all RUssian society? or the nations supplying weapons so that Ethnic Russians can defend their cities that reject the illegal coup in their nation?

As i said before.. territory is not property of political parties or factions.. but of all the civilians that live in that country.. Because Ukraine no longer have a representative government in kiev..and its leader came into power not through democracy but through violent coup.. that later they tried to makeup the illegal coup at the government and their illegal authority with new elections.. but that ONLY accept pro Euromaidan factions to compete and beat or arrest any politician who does not support that the Euromaidans factions.. Today Ukraine is not a democracy but a Dictatorship ,fascist government that do not represent the majority of its citizens but only the pro European factions.
    So any discussion about the "territorial integrity" of Ukraine is irrelevant.. because the government in power in kiev..
    cannot speak for all Ukrainians..not even by half of the nation but only for a minority who got in power by violence and that still are in power in fraudulent ways.. disqualifying any opposition to their European union goals.

So the Only way Ukraine can be saved is that the illegal government that came after a coup that still exist today under poroshenko is completely reversed.. not necessarily with yakunovych ..but that United NAtions take control of the administration in Kiev.. that ukraine constitution restored ,remove the heavy weapons from Ukraine.. impose full control of all Ukraine institutions ,shutdown the army operations.. start new Rada parliament elections allowing Pro RUssian factions to compete.. new Cities elections allowing pro Russian cities to elect pro russian leaders..give autonomy to all cities so they provide their own security and not kiev and after everyone happy with the election..start the presidential elections allowing all political parties to compete.. and best of all declare the minority of Banderas party a criminal organization and completely ban their participation anywhere on politics. Only that will
    bring peace to Ukraine.. when the nation power is distributed and shared..and not focused only in one faction ,completely ignoring the other half of the country.

Nikander

Post  Nikander Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:32 am

Vann, I don't really know what he is saying, except when he says "this is my land, my land" or something like that. But look at his fire, passion, his heart is on his sleeve as he's saying those words. He's a good guy and I can hardly believe that he is some corrupted scumbag. And about coal, we always have to remember that Russia, DNR and Lugansk republic is fighting for the minds of people in all Ukraine. They want not only peace but friendly, brotherly relations so that's why you always see Russia acting sometimes even too nice. They don't want to burn bridges and are hopeful that in the future these actions will pay off.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:53 am

Ukrainian hearts and minds. Yeah right. They are beyond winning. It's time to win towns and cities.
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:26 am

Interesting interview over the bus tragedy.

http://rt.com/op-edge/222731-ukraine-bus-missile-landmine/

Congratulations from Brazil over the takeover of Donetsk airport. russia
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:44 am

In the video the reporter spends a lot of time covering the situation in the new terminal. The Ukr regime forces control the 2nd and 3rd floors and the rebels control the 1st and the 4th floors as well as all the stairwells. They are in the process of cleaning out the Ukrs.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:21 am

kvs wrote:In the video the reporter spends a lot of time covering the situation in the new terminal.  The Ukr regime forces control the 2nd and 3rd floors and the rebels control the 1st and the 4th floors as well as all the stairwells.  They are in the process of cleaning out the Ukrs.

Those are old videos..from a day or two..of how they took the airport.. already the Rebels got the control of all the airport. pirat
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Novorssiya said that there are some US weapons inside Donetsk Airport.

http://vietnamese.ruvr.ru/news/2015_01_15/282137129/
    http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150115/1016922370.html
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:58 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Novorssiya said that there are some US weapons inside Donetsk Airport.

Also.. grab this video before is deleted.. it appears to suggest the Mine Theory . in the video shows a car dash cam...recording apparently the bus that was hit by a bomb.. you will see a person on the road near the place the bus was ..trying to run towards the field away of the bus ..and a fire ball shows exploding in the same place the civilian was heading. The video is really important because shows exactly the explosion that hit the bus.. the question is now to investigate if artillery can produce fireball like that.. another thing to notice is white smoke..  i don't remember regular artillery showing fire when hit something but could be wrong..

If you look at this video taken from cassad TV ,that claims to show the mine hitting a bus..after the 1minute mark
    a round of what appears to be artillery attacks is listened.. in the audio.. if you look at the left side away of the road
    you will notice explosions completely different to the one near the road where a civilian was standing. there was no fire in the explosions to the left.. but the explosion to where the civilian appeared to move had a ball of fire. So it appears that after a wave of artillery attacks start.. that the civilian activated a very powerful mine or that who was shelling used something powerful that produce fire. But a thermobaric bomb will have done much more damage. and artillery does not show fire.. so maybe it was a rocket that exploded with a ball of fire in mid air.. or a mine that the civilian step in.

pay attention to the..
    1)white smoke.. vs dark smoke..
    2)the speed of the energy of the explosion near the road of where what appears to be  a yellow bus was..
    3)how the explosion in the road  was not in all directions.. but was directional towards the road. as if the bus was hit by a rocket grenade trap pointing to the bus. or that it was a mine facing the direction of the road.
    4)is also interesting that there was a traffic jam near the post.. cars close to each other and apparently only one car ,the bus with citizens was hit by a directional explosion
    5)also pay attention to an explosion without fire in the far left of the video.. maybe it was the same energy from the road side bomb.. or it was artillery .

What is clear is that there was many sounds of explosions , one civilian outside the road move and a explosion with fire close to the civilian happens and that the shockwave of the fire move parallel to the ground as if was a road side bomb  or a mine. but could have been rocket artillery.. who knows.

for comparison here is the damage produced by a claymore mine.. looks similar to the damage to the
    Bus.. and notice the fire ball.. too..

and a bit offtopic. . Evidence that the Charlie Hebdo Shootings in France.. the video that everyone
    shows in the media of the terrorist killing a police man.. were all faked .. The entire things
    appears to be staged to blame muslins for the murder of a police that never was killed..
    (Not that they could not have done it)..  But the allegedly terrorist who massacre one police was a bullshit
    actor.. because completely missed the shot to the head of the police.. at 5 meter distance and later claim on video  that "they avenged the prophet"

see by yourself.. how everyone was fooled.  and the original video edited.. and here you will see the uncut version.

In unconfirmed information.. there was people claiming that the camera man who filmed the police
    "being shot dead.." was a bastard Israeli french citizen. that was at the right place at the right time and not even
    blink and eye or complain on the audio for the supposed murder of a police.

My best guess is that the entire Charlie Hebdo shootings were done by US CIA and Israeli pigs Mossad  as a warning to hollande. if they continue demanding the lift of sanctions on Russia ,that they will release real terrorist attacks in their nation with real terrorist and not just actors.. the killing of the journalist charlie could have been real however. but the shooting at the police definitively is NOT.
    par far

Post  par far Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Vann7 wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:Novorssiya said that there are some US weapons inside Donetsk Airport.

Also.. grab this video before is deleted.. it appears to suggest the Mine Theory . in the video shows a car dash cam...recording apparently the bus that was hit by a bomb.. you will see a person on the road near the place the bus was ..trying to run towards the field away of the bus ..and a fire ball shows exploding in the same place the civilian was heading. The video is really important because shows exactly the explosion that hit the bus.. the question is now to investigate if artillery can produce fireball like that.. another thing to notice is white smoke..  i don't remember regular artillery showing fire when hit something but could be wrong..

If you look at this video taken from cassad TV ,that claims to show the mine hitting a bus..after the 1minute mark
    a round of what appears to be artillery attacks is listened.. in the audio.. if you look at the left side away of the road
    you will notice explosions completely different to the one near the road where a civilian was standing. there was no fire in the explosions to the left.. but the explosion to where the civilian appeared to move had a ball of fire. So it appears that after a wave of artillery attacks start.. that the civilian activated a very powerful mine or that who was shelling used something powerful that produce fire. But a thermobaric bomb will have done much more damage. and artillery does not show fire.. so maybe it was a rocket that exploded with a ball of fire in mid air.. or a mine that the civilian step in.

pay attention to the..
    1)white smoke.. vs dark smoke..
    2)the speed of the energy of the explosion near the road of where what appears to be  a yellow bus was..
    3)how the explosion in the road  was not in all directions.. but was directional towards the road. as if the bus was hit by a rocket grenade trap pointing to the bus. or that it was a mine facing the direction of the road.
    4)is also interesting that there was a traffic jam near the post.. cars close to each other and apparently only one car ,the bus with citizens was hit by a directional explosion
    5)also pay attention to an explosion without fire in the far left of the video.. maybe it was the same energy from the road side bomb.. or it was artillery .

What is clear is that there was many sounds of explosions , one civilian outside the road move and a explosion with fire close to the civilian happens and that the shockwave of the fire move parallel to the ground as if was a road side bomb  or a mine. but could have been rocket artillery.. who knows.

for comparison here is the damage produced by a claymore mine.. looks similar to the damage to the
    Bus.. and notice the fire ball.. too..

and a bit offtopic. . Evidence that the Charlie Hebdo Shootings in France.. the video that everyone
    shows in the media of the terrorist killing a police man.. were all faked .. The entire things
    appears to be staged to blame muslins for the murder of a police that never was killed..
    (Not that they could not have done it)..  But the allegedly terrorist who massacre one police was a bullshit
    actor.. because completely missed the shot to the head of the police.. at 5 meter distance and later claim on video  that "they avenged the prophet"

see by yourself.. how everyone was fooled.  and the original video edited.. and here you will see the uncut version.

In unconfirmed information.. there was people claiming that the camera man who filmed the police
    "being shot dead.." was a bastard Israeli french citizen. that was at the right place at the right time and not even
    blink and eye or complain on the audio for the supposed murder of a police.

My best guess is that the entire Charlie Hebdo shootings were done by US CIA and Israeli pigs Mossad  as a warning to hollande. if they continue demanding the lift of sanctions on Russia ,that they will release real terrorist attacks in their nation with real terrorist and not just actors.. the killing of the journalist charlie could have been real however. but the shooting at the police definitively is NOT.

Most of the "terrorist attacks" that happen are planned by the bastard Zionists, most of what is happening in Ukraine are also the work of these bastard Zionists. I really hope that someone starts hitting these bastard Zionists back.

Here a Ukrainian general tells what is really happening in his country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu8JolUBNfg

This is Victor Pinchuk, one of the bastard Zionist, that is responsible about what is happening in Ukraine:

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/10/O14U.html

I would love to put a bullet in his head.

Off topic but a another false flag operation in France, the attacks are happening on France because they want sanctions on France to be lifted. More European countries need to join France against the Zionists.

http://rt.com/news/223347-paris-post-hostage-colombes/

In order for there to be peace on this earth, all Jews/Zionists must be killed. In order for there to be peace on this earth, all things related to Jewry/Zionism must be destroyed.

_ _ _par far
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:32 am

Old but gold:

Actually, I'm a bit jealous now, since those MPs are actually doing something to earn their paycheck Wink
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:25 am

So wait weren't You all saying that sanctions are useless and wont do a thing against Russia?
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:43 am

Regular wrote:So wait weren't You all saying that sanctions are useless and wont do a thing against Russia?

And what's happening? Other that the world war?
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:35 am

Regular wrote:So wait weren't You all saying that sanctions are useless and wont do a thing against Russia?

And in what reference are you talking about?
    Kyo
    Kyo

Post  Kyo Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:38 am

Vann7 wrote:
    Those are old videos..from a day or two..of how they took the airport.. already the Rebels got the control of all the airport. pirat

Right-o! Next stop: Mariupol!
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:08 am

Kyo wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:

Right-o! Next stop: Mariupol!
    Then Kherson, after that Mykolaiv, and finally Odessa. pirat

The Situation in the Ukraine. #10 - Page 11 300px-New_Russia_on_territory_of_Ukraine
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:09 am

Too early to speak of an any advance on Mariupol, much less Nikolayev; but if the rebels ever get there then it's a straight road to the Eastern capital of the junta's empire - Ekaterinoslav; advancing on 2-3 axis' from both Zaporozhie and Nikolayev.
    They could probably skip Odessa as by that time Odessa would have openly revolted and opened its own southern front together with Pridnestrovie.
    From Ekaterinoslav - onwards to Kiev and then to Lemberg to end the threat and hang the scoundrels that took power and their deputies.

And yes the cities will all be given their Soviet or Tsarist names back (if the Soviet names have been tainted with Ukrainian fascism; Dnepropetrovsk being an archetypal example)
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:16 am

flamming_python wrote:Too early to speak of an any advance on Mariupol, much less Nikolayev; but if the rebels ever get there then it's a straight road to the Eastern capital of the junta's empire - Ekaterinoslav; advancing on 2-3 axis' from both Zaporozhie and Nikolayev.
    They could probably skip Odessa as by that time Odessa would have openly revolted and opened its own southern front together with Pridnestrovie.
    From Ekaterinoslav - onwards to Kiev and then to Lemberg to end the threat and hang the scoundrels that took power and their deputies.

And yes the cities will all be given their Soviet or Tsarist names back (if the Soviet names have been tainted with Ukrainian fascism; Dnepropetrovsk being an archetypal example)

I agree with what your saying, but with Porkyshenko and Ratsenpuke cutting pensions for the Ukrainian elderly in half, and cutting subsidies for heating oil in half...it's only a matter of time of before people start taking up arms in Odessa and Mariupol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:54 pm