Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Werewolf Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:32 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29109398

    Lies. WE all know as a fact that MH17 was a false flag operation by Kolomoisky and Yarosh. How else You can explain that most of the bodies in the plane were decomposed and some of them were passengers from MH777 flight who shot down was also blamed on separatist too. They were dead before plane ever took off. Malaysian airlines (secrerly owned by Yarosh) tried to pull this trick again and even did bucket list challenge to list potential victims, but FSB brought this in the open.

    Bullshit everything that happens and is bad for Russia, you guys and all sort of people like you guys will try to find something how you can blame the west, WITH EVERYTHING.

    Stop talking bullshit everyone.

    You are a retard. It is already proven that Ukropy did this under US instructions. Those plans to shoot down a civilian airliner over Cuba to blame cubans for it was designed already and was put to place in Ukraine.
    There had no capabilities to shoot down MH17 only Ukropy did. We saw the bullet holes on the cockpit, little bit difficult to do that without flying 10km high. SBU Gestapo have taken the air conversation between air tower and pilot, Blackboxes were handed over to a party that is already russophobic to the core and Malaysian officials are just deserve to be killed for covering up the truth by giving blackboxes to the shitty UK govt.

    And despite all evidences and facts you still claim it was a BUK of rebels....retarded dutchy.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

    Posts : 2338
    Points : 2429
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  higurashihougi Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:50 pm

    Werewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29109398

    Lies. WE all know as a fact that MH17 was a false flag operation by Kolomoisky and Yarosh. How else You can explain that most of the bodies in the plane were decomposed and some of them were passengers from MH777 flight who shot down was also blamed on separatist too. They were dead before plane ever took off. Malaysian airlines (secrerly owned by Yarosh) tried to pull this trick again and even did bucket list challenge to list potential victims, but FSB brought this in the open.

    Bullshit everything that happens and is bad for Russia, you guys and all sort of people like you guys will try to find something how you can blame the west, WITH EVERYTHING.

    Stop talking bullshit everyone.

    You are a retard. It is already proven that Ukropy did this under US instructions. Those plans to shoot down a civilian airliner over Cuba to blame cubans for it was designed already and was put to place in Ukraine.
    There had no capabilities to shoot down MH17 only Ukropy did. We saw the bullet holes on the cockpit, little bit difficult to do that without flying 10km high. SBU Gestapo have taken the air conversation between air tower and pilot, Blackboxes were handed over to a party that is already russophobic to the core and Malaysian officials are just deserve to be killed for covering up the truth by giving blackboxes to the shitty UK govt.

    And despite all evidences and facts you still claim it was a BUK of rebels....retarded dutchy.

    When I see that the link from BBC, I already knew that the article should be something like "Russia is the evil culprit...".

    The origin of BBC is a political loudspeaker against Moskva, and today it is still.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

    Posts : 374
    Points : 434
    Join date : 2014-02-05

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Airbornewolf Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:15 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:So, no distress calls or anything that points to a emergency situation, is found in the research at MH-17, so no ukranian su-25 with air to air missiles, that later finished the aircraft with guns, i think its a buk.

    well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. even when i disagree with it.

    without going trough again all the things why i came to this conclusion. im still thinking it was an Ukrainian Mig-29 that brought it down. first an hit with an AA missile and then finished off with its gun.

    and the preliminary investigation team did never said it where the russians or an Buk.
    just that "the frontside of the Boeing was hit with multiple high-velocity projectiles". and that "because of the front parts of the aircraft was close to its last known position the separation must have came off soon after impact".

    witch again do fit with an 30MM gun attack at the cockpit section.  

    witch i was suprised to hear those because the cockpit indeed did got the shit shot out of it by obvious gun impacts and i expected an attempt to shove that as fast as possible under the cover-up carpet.

    anyway, im not getting too hyped up over all this. i am not dissapointed either by the preliminary findings.

    edit: the "dissapeared" bbc footage.



    they keep deleting it, but long live the internet. nothing stays "lost" for long these days Rolling Eyes


    Last edited by Airbornewolf on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mike E
    Mike E

    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:15 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:So, no distress calls or anything that points to a emergency situation, is found in the research at MH-17, so no ukranian su-25 with air to air missiles, that later finished the aircraft with guns, i think its a buk.
    Nah, real evidence suggests otherwise. Bullets holes in the cockpit + radar reports + eyewitnesses (+ Kyiv) = you got your answer...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 31
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  sepheronx Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:20 pm

    Mike E wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:So, no distress calls or anything that points to a emergency situation, is found in the research at MH-17, so no ukranian su-25 with air to air missiles, that later finished the aircraft with guns, i think its a buk.
    Nah, real evidence suggests otherwise. Bullets holes in the cockpit + radar reports + eyewitnesses (+ Kyiv) = you got your answer...

    e witnesses can be in question. BBC report dutchman used is garbage as they are talking about so called eye witnesses too and yet, it was just released now and no names given.

    Whole thing reeks of BS
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4884
    Points : 4986
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Vann7 Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:23 pm

    Regular wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29109398

    Lies. WE all know as a fact that MH17 was a false flag operation by Kolomoisky and Yarosh. How else You can explain that most of the bodies in the plane were decomposed and some of them were passengers from MH777 flight who shot down was also blamed on separatist too. They were dead before plane ever took off. Malaysian airlines (secrerly owned by Yarosh) tried to pull this trick again and even did bucket list challenge to list potential victims, but FSB brought this in the open.

    The information from First hand sources who visited the crash site is very clear.. that Kiev did it.. How can you try
    to make it look like a conspiracy of crazy people?   It is well documented... Not by Putin sources but by American And European sources ,professionals who had the opportunity to visit the crash site .. The fact that the plane cockpit was attacked and filled with perfectly rounded holes in some pictures released and missiles they to not attack frontally planes ,but from behind and based on heat signature ,shows that something else than a missile hit the plane..  again Sam defenses do not attack frontally planes but from chase position and not target the plane nose where is the pilot cabin but what is behind it.

    For me its quite clear that the European elite of Fags and pedhopiles are ready to cover up AGAIN for a second time or third time the murder of hundreds of civilians in Ukraine in order to protect their lovely nazis in kiev and to follow the agenda of Obama against Russia. First it was the snipers at kiev shooting at both sides.. according to Estonian ministers conversation.. then second you have the Odessa Massacre that again hundreds killed burned alive and no one in the European union cares to investigate.. because they want to protect the image of kiev at all cost.. and later a civilian plane with 300 people aboard.

    This shows that no one is anymore save in the world when boarding a civilian plane and traveling to US or Europe, because the real terrorist are not in the middle east.. but right there in the US-Canadian elite and their closer allies in Europe .  For me is clear the Mh-17 incident is a false flag event that didn't went well and now they are not really in a rush to finish the investigation.. They perhaps will take their time to make sure to blackmail the families of the investigators so they do not speak and point fingers at the kiev junta for the criminal attack of a civilian plane.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 31
    Location : Canada

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  sepheronx Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:52 pm

    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-09/mh17-was-struck-multiple-high-energy-objects-outside-aircraft-crash-report-reveals

    And as Zerohedge pointed out, that even though so far, the findings show the plane was taken down by high velocity projectiles, it didnt say what. But instantly, Malaysian and Australian PM said oh it was a BUK by these reports. So in other words, they are adding their own views to it.

    And no mention of the bullet holes in cockpit.
    avatar
    cracker

    Posts : 232
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2014-09-04

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  cracker Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:58 pm

    some utter retarded crap...

    And the tank is chinese ztz99... Laughing

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Attachment
    avatar
    Firebird

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1101
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Firebird Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:02 pm

    "Many high velocity projectiles" sounds like cannon fire.

    Plus there was the hohol/US bullshit about the radar and the blackboxes and airtraffic control.

    A missile would be classed as a"single high vel projectile".
    Yes it might give shrapnel on impact, but it wouldn't look like what we saw with MH17.
    Those holes were too uniform to be anything other than cannon fire IMO.

    Shrapnel would give different results.

    Anyway, wtf was it doing there anyway, if not for the hohols to create a false flag drama.

    I'd fucking shoot down a plane if hohols were using planes to bomb my house.

    Finally, hohols have previous. Dummies dont know how to use their own equipment.

    Whatever way u look, its got grubby Yank-hohol fingerprints on it.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4884
    Points : 4986
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Vann7 Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:10 pm

    On good news.. Russia will help IRAN to bypass US/EU sanctions and will trade with them for Oil.
    In essence this will turn IRAN into a real gold mine for Russia because they can become distributors of IRANIAN oil
    in zones they cannot reach with their oil market.  This is a perfect example of how currency value of any nation
    is a poor example of economy ,when you have a lot of thing to trade that everyone needs.. In the past..before currency was used.. people traded without money.. just direct trade of goods.  A system like this will be very negative for the western elite because they cannot control it or regulate it and their sanctions do not work since no banks used for the operation ,just friendship.  Smile

    http://en.itar-tass.com/economy/748748

    The first stage of the contract alone will give Russia $5 billions, This is quite significant. Russia that nows have split
    ways with US and EU, no longer needs to follow any of their sanctions. Could literary make IRAN very wealthy ,while at the same time selling lots of weapons to them and energy infrastructure.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

    Posts : 1368
    Points : 1380
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Hannibal Barca Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:17 pm

    cracker wrote:some utter retarded crap...

    And the tank is chinese ztz99... Laughing

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Attachment

    Actually this would be the most fortunate thing happen to pure Britons since magna Carta.
    At least they can finally become a democracy like Russia.
    Greetings from Moscow. The climate here is very nationalistic, very right wing. Great!
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

    Posts : 374
    Points : 434
    Join date : 2014-02-05

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Airbornewolf Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:32 pm

    in other media propaganda news!! Very Happy

    dutch "independent" NOS news network just got caught with its pants down doing Hard-core anti-russian propaganda lying!.

    and several news networks are at "fire-at-will" now exposing their blatant lying.

    you do not have to know Dutch, just look at the video-editing here in the first fragment of the NOS news. and then the original vid as posted on RT.

    http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6616273/f4161a8b/nos_journaal_faalt_en_liegt_met_anti_rusland_propaganda.html
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

    Posts : 535
    Points : 551
    Join date : 2013-07-30
    Location : The Netherlands

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Flyingdutchman Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:01 pm

    Airbornewolf wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:So, no distress calls or anything that points to a emergency situation, is found in the research at MH-17, so no ukranian su-25 with air to air missiles, that later finished the aircraft with guns, i think its a buk.

    well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. even when i disagree with it.

    without going trough again all the things why i came to this conclusion. im still thinking it was an Ukrainian Mig-29 that brought it down. first an hit with an AA missile and then finished off with its gun.

    and the preliminary investigation team did never said it where the russians or an Buk.
    just that "the frontside of the Boeing was hit with multiple high-velocity projectiles". and that "because of the front parts of the aircraft was close to its last known position the separation must have came off soon after impact".

    witch again do fit with an 30MM gun attack at the cockpit section.  

    witch i was suprised to hear those because the cockpit indeed did got the shit shot out of it by obvious gun impacts and i expected an attempt to shove that as fast as possible under the cover-up carpet.

    anyway, im not getting too hyped up over all this. i am not dissapointed either by the preliminary findings.

    edit: the "dissapeared" bbc footage.



    they keep deleting it, but long live the internet. nothing stays "lost" for long these days Rolling Eyes

    With all the respect, then why didn't the pilot say anything?

    If it first fired an AA missile and finished it with its gun, the pilots should be alive during the first impact, and they would have said something Neutral
    avatar
    Firebird

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1101
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Firebird Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:02 pm

    cracker wrote:some utter retarded crap...

    And the tank is chinese ztz99... Laughing

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Attachment

    Fags. I'm ashamed to be assocIated with a country that is run EXCLUSIVELY by private school, homosexual paedophiles.

    If being "invaded" means getting shot of scum like Camoron and the ho from Buckingham Palace, I'm all for it!

    ____________
    As a related pt, people seem to forget that the emergence of Socialism in Russia actually had a massive positive effect on the majority of Brits, Europeans AND Americans. Altho Americans would be less ready to accept this.

    Before 1928, Britain didnt have a full democracy. And before 1947 we had no State healthcare or welfare system. Nor did we have trades unions ( "Hero" Churchill assassinated protestors with machine guns!)

    The majority of British people had a substantial increase in their quality of life, simply because an alternative system in the USSR could be looked at and critiqued.

    Just like Capitalism goes on about choice for the consumer (in many cases its a complete illusion tho!), you need choices in governments and governmental systems. THATS why America and its gimps want to destroy the Russian way... and ANY way that doesnt take orders direct from Washington.
    Mike E
    Mike E

    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:35 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    Flyingdutchman wrote:So, no distress calls or anything that points to a emergency situation, is found in the research at MH-17, so no ukranian su-25 with air to air missiles, that later finished the aircraft with guns, i think its a buk.
    Nah, real evidence suggests otherwise. Bullets holes in the cockpit + radar reports + eyewitnesses (+ Kyiv) = you got your answer...

    e witnesses can be in question. BBC report dutchman used is garbage as they are talking about so called eye witnesses too and yet, it was just released now and no names given.

    Whole thing reeks of BS
    It doesn't reek, it is!
    Mike E
    Mike E

    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:37 pm

    Hannibal Barca wrote:
    cracker wrote:some utter retarded crap...

    And the tank is chinese ztz99... Laughing

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Attachment

    Actually this would be the most fortunate thing happen to pure Britons since magna Carta.
    At least they can finally become a democracy like Russia.
    Greetings from Moscow. The climate here is very nationalistic, very right wing. Great!
    Absolutely terrible! The "creator" of this piece of crap should be shot on site, not kidding!

    The fact that they used a Chinese tank with a Russian flag on top says it all!
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

    Posts : 374
    Points : 434
    Join date : 2014-02-05

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Airbornewolf Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:56 pm

    [/quote]

    With all the respect, then why didn't the pilot say anything?

    If it first fired an AA missile and finished it with its gun, the pilots should be alive during the first impact, and they would have said something Neutral [/quote]

    as opposed to the BUK that instantly vaporises an entire 777?.

    Ive posted the shrapnell pics before that showed horizontal-effect shrapnell going over the top of the engine and then entering the cockpit area. the power-supply might have been cut in the AA missile hit as shrapnell went trough the cockpit ripping appart cables and power supply.

    i just know as much as you. what i do know is a bit about Russian SAM's and that it was a Buk is inconsistent with weapon impacts on the plane. there had to be upper fuselage bent outward then and i only saw horizontal damage.

    what is consistent tough are and Air to Air gun attack on the cockpit. when our "own" dutch YPR's used their 25 MM on an taliban pickup you get the kind of damage you see on MH-17's cockpit. im not sure if the pilots survived the initial AA missile, but after a fire-burst by that kind of an weapon they are hamburger.

    either way, ... its not in the interrest of the dutch goverment to tell the truth. but,...the investigation team cant lie either because...eventually...someone will find out the truth and then heads will roll in the EU air safety bureau for fraud. what they are doing is putting things so vague and politically-correct that no-one learns anything new than what everyone already knows.

    im interrested in the truth, but im not going to lose sleep over it. the people are dead in that plane, and meanwhile Isreal was whiping out 2500+ Gazans and nobody cared in the Western media. and what still pissed me off where all the western politicians driving hard baseless Propaganda while the plane's wreckage was still burning.

    so, to summarise. im still believing an Ukraine MIG-29 shot down that plane.

    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Werewolf Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:02 pm

    Flyingdutchman wrote:
    With all the respect, then why didn't the pilot say anything?

    If it first fired an AA missile and finished it with its gun, the pilots should be alive during the first impact, and they would have said something Neutral

    The pilot said a lot of things but we will never find out since SBU confiscated the tapes from air traffic control tower in Kiew and the Blackboxes are in hands of Brits and will never release the conversation. That is also the entire purpose of shooting with cannon fire into the cockpit to avoid to much air traffic controll conversation.
    Mike E
    Mike E

    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:04 pm

    He could've been unconscious from the lack of pressure, shock could have something to do with it, and he could have been hit by shrapnel...

    Maybe, maybe not... Chances are that power would be temporarily knocked out, and the APU could have blown etc.

    It wouldn't have that much effect. The warhead is around 70 kg, which isn't that large considering that the Buk won't be 100% on target. - Actually, 70 kg isn't large at all...

    That makes sense, but once again, the pilots would have either been unconscious, freaking out, or killed.

    Yeah, Buk won't be nearly as accurate as Tor or S-400 etc.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Werewolf Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:12 pm

    AFAIK, APU's don't run after any aircraft is in the air.
    avatar
    etaepsilonk

    Posts : 707
    Points : 687
    Join date : 2013-11-19

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  etaepsilonk Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:17 pm

    Apologies if this was posted before, but, man... Laughing
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Werewolf Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:19 pm

    That Ukraine today is run by Igor Kolomoisky the jew oligarch that also has directed money on the orange revolution.
    avatar
    EKS

    Posts : 33
    Points : 32
    Join date : 2014-09-03
    Location : The Netherlands

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  EKS Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:20 pm

    Wtf the NOS used to be a good source of News. This is a shame. Intentially they tried to desive the normal (dump) folks. I never thought they would lower themselves Like this.

    Also i agree sort or less with airbornewolf. I would Like to  see the results of a Independed and honest investigation. I have the feeling that the current investigation is influenced by dutch (and thereby i mean american) politics. We don't have a independent foreign policy. We always follow the american vision in the gepolitical game. And that makes me angry because oftenly it isn't in our own best intrest. 

    I think my falen countrymen deserve beter then to be used as a pawn in a gepolitical game of chess.
    Mike E
    Mike E

    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:25 pm

    Werewolf wrote:AFAIK, APU's don't run after any aircraft is in the air.
    They can, if the main engine and our other batteries can't sustain charge. - It is rare, but on a plane the size of a 777, it wouldn't be surprising if it did run.
    avatar
    cracker

    Posts : 232
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2014-09-04

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  cracker Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:27 pm

    Some recent posts from MP


    "Azov photos from Norvegian TV2 channel"
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Attachment

    "Damaged "rebel"/Russian Army T-72B3. Notice H2200 marking seen on previous captured T-72B3s (as well as several Russian Army tanks moving inside Russia). "
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 2o_FOONo5_Hr_E

    Sponsored content

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:09 pm