Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+43
kvs
As Sa'iqa
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Sujoy
cracker
dino00
EKS
Mindstorm
KomissarBojanchev
dionis
medo
nemrod
arpakola
flamming_python
mack8
Cyberspec
onwiththewar
ali.a.r
magnumcromagnon
etaepsilonk
TR1
GustavoHF
sepheronx
Firebird
fragmachine
Asf
Petro007
gregoire
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
Mike E
Stealthflanker
Viktor
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Feldmarszal
47 posters

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    avatar
    As Sa'iqa


    Posts : 398
    Points : 332
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 28
    Location : Western Poland

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  As Sa'iqa Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:59 pm

    1.) Donald Tusk's grandfather was a Nazi.
    Can you at least try to verify any info before posting it? That's a rumor that was intentionally spread before 2005 presidential elections by Tusk's opponents. Even they did not claim that he was a Nazi, just that he served in the German Army.

    Tusk's grandfather wasn't a "Nazi". He wasn't a member of NSDAP and there is no evidence that he ever sympathized with Nazism. He was simply an ethnic Kashub (a slavic ethnic group closely related to Poles) from Gdańsk (Danzig) conscriped into the Wehrmacht in 1944. He served in 328. Grenadier-Ersatz-und Ausbilldungsbatallion (328th Reserve Grenadier Training Batallion) with his experience consisting of digging trenches. Later he either deserted or was captured.
    Mike E
    Mike E


    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:13 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:
    1.) Donald Tusk's grandfather was a Nazi.
    Can you at least try to verify any info before posting it? That's a rumor that was intentionally spread before 2005 presidential elections by Tusk's opponents. Even they did not claim that he was a Nazi, just that he served in the German Army.

    Tusk's grandfather wasn't a "Nazi". He wasn't a member of NSDAP and there is no evidence that he ever sympathized with Nazism. He was simply an ethnic Kashub (a slavic ethnic group closely related to Poles) from Gdańsk (Danzig) conscriped into the Wehrmacht in 1944. He served in 328. Grenadier-Ersatz-und Ausbilldungsbatallion (328th Reserve Grenadier Training Batallion) with his experience consisting of digging trenches. Later he either deserted or was captured.

    It has been proven many times before... He "worked" at camps.
    avatar
    As Sa'iqa


    Posts : 398
    Points : 332
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 28
    Location : Western Poland

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  As Sa'iqa Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:19 pm

    When was it proven and by whom?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 6852
    Points : 6930
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  flamming_python Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:45 pm

    As Sa'iqa wrote:
    1.) Donald Tusk's grandfather was a Nazi.
    Can you at least try to verify any info before posting it? That's a rumor that was intentionally spread before 2005 presidential elections by Tusk's opponents. Even they did not claim that he was a Nazi, just that he served in the German Army.

    Tusk's grandfather wasn't a "Nazi". He wasn't a member of NSDAP and there is no evidence that he ever sympathized with Nazism. He was simply an ethnic Kashub (a slavic ethnic group closely related to Poles) from Gdańsk (Danzig) conscriped into the Wehrmacht in 1944. He served in 328. Grenadier-Ersatz-und Ausbilldungsbatallion (328th Reserve Grenadier Training Batallion) with his experience consisting of digging trenches. Later he either deserted or was captured.

    Dude

    Didn't you leave?
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5353
    Points : 5457
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Vann7 Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:49 pm

    There are early reports that Yarosh the Right Sector leader might be killed recently.. and that his location was leaked by informants from Poroshenko Government that fears their paramilitary group movement.   It looks like
    people from the private military battalions that are not part of the ukraine army but financed by Oligarch jews in ukraine, are claiming they have been betrayed and that the government in kiev send them to suicide missions to get them killed and get rid of them.. That at least it is what was said by some military that managed to escape from illoviansk. So at the moment there is tension between the private military and the Poroshenko junta. They saying that when the war is over ,they will start a new revolution to overthrow Poroshenko in the same way of Yakunovych.


    In other news apparently Paul Gubaryov posted a recent photo with Strelkov..

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Ba322b342a37566e6e93f79952dd8ce9
    avatar
    Asf


    Posts : 472
    Points : 491
    Join date : 2014-03-27

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Asf Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:57 pm

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 3122_900
    So the mystery is solved! Separatists dress up like Natguard soldiers and surrender to themselves. I can't stop wonder about power of ukrainian propaganda
    Mike E
    Mike E


    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:06 am

    As Sa'iqa wrote:When was it proven and by whom?
    Look up "Józef Tusk".
    avatar
    Regular


    Posts : 3158
    Points : 3138
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Fuck war

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Regular Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:05 am

    Mike E wrote:
    As Sa'iqa wrote:When was it proven and by whom?
    Look up "Józef Tusk".
    So he was sent to concentration camp as... A prisoner.. But what does it change regarding to Tusk. I think he is level headed pragmatic and I would rather see him in power than anyone else. His opponents called him pro-russian at times and went as far as claiming he had a deal with Putin to crash presidents plane in Katyn just to get into power. Probably same people call him a nazi.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 2571
    Points : 2660
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  higurashihougi Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:13 am

    http://soha.vn/quan-su/xung-dot-ukraine-va-nhung-bai-hoc-kinh-nghiem-rut-ra-2014090601245662.htm

    English translation wrote:
    Conflict in Ukraina and its lessons

    Ukraina, a beautiful and prosperous land has been devastated due to the hostility between NATO/U.S. and Russia.

    From a military point of view

    Ukraina is the last obstacle against NATO when it goes Eastward to Russia. For Russia, Ukraina is a forbidden zone and it witness a fierce competition between Russia and the West.

    In the political confrontation, the West achieved a victory. Ukrainian goverment cut its ties off Russia and became pro-EU, after a so-called "Maidan Revolution". In the near future, just like Baltic States and Eastern Europe, it will join EU and then NATO. For NATO, the value of Ukraina is seen as the eradication of Russia in the Black Sea and Krym. With Ukraina, NATO could eradicate Russian Black Sea Fleet without a fight.

    However, the political confrontation is not the last battle. The final results can only be determined by a military conflict.

    And in this military conflict, the U.S. and NATO have made many severe mistakes.

    U.S. and NATO expected to have Krym fell under their control, just like the previous "colorful revolutions". But they did not expected Russia's response. After, Russia is not Lybia or Iraq.

    Krym is a severe injure in Russians' hearts. The Ukrainian goverments also made many problems against the Russian Black Sea Fleet. In such situation, Russia has to act. If Ukraina tries to join EU, Russia will use their armed forces to occupy Krym, and support the separatist movement in the Donbass region. On a military point of view, Russia's plan and intention is totally correct. We can accused Russia of invading Ukraina, but after all, Ukraina is just a battlefield in a NATO - Russia conflict.

    NATO strategic intelligence failed to notice Russia's plan. Why ? Because they do not understand Russia's position. Russia or China have never pointed their own missiles toward the North America. The U.S. also get used to Cuba and gradually forgot the sense of nearby danger. NATO and the U.S. used to thought that only they have the rights to attack other countries, and did not expect that Russia can do the same if it needs to.

    While NATO misunderstood Russia, Kyiv misunderstood their own forces. Kyiv has its own reason to use harsh method against the separatists. After all, Kyiv crtically needs a stable and unified country after the wake of the loss of Krym. Therefore they used military force against separatists with the motto: "Surrender or die".

    However, Kyiv cannot effectively control its own army. The veteran Donbass Battalion are private soldiers of a billionaire. Ukrainian troops armed to the teeth ironically can only deal with protesters and poorly equipped militants. They cannot face the new, well-eqipped and experienced separatists. Ukrainian troops do not have a strong will to fight.

    Kyiv cannot use such an army to fight against the separatists. In addition, the cruel methods of Kyiv caused civillian casualties, which increased the hatred and willpower of the insurgents. As a results, Kyiv was defeated. They was pushed out of Donestk, Luhansk, and the federal state of Novorossiya gradually becomes a reality.

    With this considertaion, Kyiv's loss is a matter of fact. Accusation of Russian intervention is Kyiv's fallacy and it cannot cover Ukrainian military weakness. Even the U.S. does not have any solid proof about Russian intervention. After all, the separatists with sufficent equipments are able to inflict painful defeat on Kyiv. With this in mind, why should Russia sent troops into Ukraina since weaponary supply is more than enough ? Whether Russia does supply the separatists or not is an redundant question.

    In short, NATO suffered a strategic defeat, while Kyiv suffered a military defeat. With this, there is nothing much to say about Ukrainian conflict.

    U.S. and NATO should forget about Ukraina. At most they can only go on with the sanctions and embargo. For Russia, the 20000 NATO troops in Eastern Europe are just a child's play. After all, NATO is merely a servant of the U.S. It is 1000 years too soon for them to compete against Russia.

    Ukraina's lessons

    Considering the historical and geographical background, in theory it is hard for Ukraina to "escape" from Russia. And it is even harder for it to act harmful against Russia, for example joining NATO.

    There is no way for Ukraina to fight against Russia considering that 1/4 of its population are Russian, and these Russians mostly live in the prosperous Donbass and Krym. Furthermore, Ukraina completely depends on gas and oil supply from Russia.

    Well, actually if Kyiv wants, it can. But when a conflict erupts, at least 1/4 of Ukrainian citizens support Russia. If Kyiv wants to fight against Russia, they has to supress Donbass. And it is impossible. Indeed, Kyiv FAILED.

    Putin once said Russia can only need 2 weeks for marching into Kyiv. He is not wrong. Ukrainian's flat and wide terrian is easy for hundreds of Russian tanks to directly march into Kyiv within days.

    We may ask why Russia can easily handle Ukraina like a toy in her pocket ? Because Ukraina is weak. It does not cost much for Russia to intervene into Ukraina. Furthermore, Kyiv's solution for its problems is short-sighted. Ukraina tries to gain the support from NATO, but it does not know that, after all, Ukraina is just a pawn in Russia - NATO conflicts.

    And in a chess match, the pawns die first.


    Last edited by higurashihougi on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mike E
    Mike E


    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:28 am

    Regular wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    As Sa'iqa wrote:When was it proven and by whom?
    Look up "Józef Tusk".
    So he was sent to concentration camp as... A prisoner.. But what does it change regarding to Tusk. I think he is level headed pragmatic and I would rather see him in power than anyone else. His opponents called him pro-russian at times and went as far as claiming he had a deal with Putin to crash presidents plane in Katyn just to get into power.  Probably same people call him a nazi.
    Somebody clearly didn't research him... He worked in the transportation "department" at a camp, big difference!


    Last edited by Mike E on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Regular


    Posts : 3158
    Points : 3138
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Fuck war

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Regular Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 am

    Mike E wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    As Sa'iqa wrote:When was it proven and by whom?
    Look up "Józef Tusk".
    So he was sent to concentration camp as... A prisoner.. But what does it change regarding to Tusk. I think he is level headed pragmatic and I would rather see him in power than anyone else. His opponents called him pro-russian at times and went as far as claiming he had a deal with Putin to crash presidents plane in Katyn just to get into power.  Probably same people call him a nazi.
    Somebody clearly didn't research him... He work in the transportation "department" at a camp, big difference!
    I came here not to study about Tusk family and I'm not so keen about shit slinging fest, but care to give me a link? Not that I don't trust You, but simply I don't buy such claims. I can read German and Polish without translators, so please shoot me original sources.
    Almost all Germans have relatives related to Nazis anyways. Doesn't make them Nazis. 
    My grandfathers where on different side in post WW2 insurgency, so what makes me then:D
    Mike E
    Mike E


    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:57 am

    Regular wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    As Sa'iqa wrote:When was it proven and by whom?
    Look up "Józef Tusk".
    So he was sent to concentration camp as... A prisoner.. But what does it change regarding to Tusk. I think he is level headed pragmatic and I would rather see him in power than anyone else. His opponents called him pro-russian at times and went as far as claiming he had a deal with Putin to crash presidents plane in Katyn just to get into power.  Probably same people call him a nazi.
    Somebody clearly didn't research him... He work in the transportation "department" at a camp, big difference!
    I came here not to study about Tusk family and I'm not so keen about shit slinging fest, but care to give me a link? Not that I don't trust You, but simply I don't buy such claims. I can read German and Polish without translators, so please shoot me original sources.
    Almost all Germans have relatives related to Nazis anyways. Doesn't make them Nazis. 
    My grandfathers where on different side in post WW2 insurgency, so what makes me then:D
    Czeski portal: dziadek Tuska był nazistą
    "Józef, dzia­dek Do­nal­da [Tuska], był ofi­ce­rem SS i miał brać udział w zbrod­niach na­zi­stow­skich" – na­pi­sał cze­ski por­tal in­ter­ne­to­wy stalo-se.​cz. Słowa te padły w tek­ście opu­bli­ko­wa­nym z oka­zji rocz­ni­cy wy­bu­chu II wojny świa­to­wej, w któ­rym po­ja­wi­ła się także in­for­ma­cja o wy­bo­rze Do­nal­da Tuska na prze­wod­ni­czą­ce­go Rady Eu­ro­pej­skiej. Po­dob­ne do­nie­sie­nia po­ja­wi­ły się wcze­śniej w ro­syj­skich me­diach.
    Portal, reklamujący się jako bezkompromisowy i politycznie niepoprawny, opublikował kontrowersyjny tekst w poniedziałek. "Józef, dziadek Donalda, był oficerem SS i miał brać udział w zbrodniach nazistowskich" – czytamy na stalo-se.cz. W swoim życiorysie Józef Tusk pisał, że od sierpnia 1944 roku do marca 1945 roku pracował przy kopaniu okopów.
    W artykule napisano również, że "Polska jest jednym z najbardziej agresywnych krajów w Unii Europejskiej, który na wzór nazistowskich Niemiec chce dokonać ataku na Rosję i wypowiedzieć jej wojnę. Dlatego nikogo nie dziwi, że prezydentem Unii Europejskiej został nazistowski  sukcesor i Kaczor Donald z Polski". Tekst zilustrowano fotografią z podpisem "Euronazista Donald Tusk i jego dziad nazista SS Józef Tusk". Dodajmy, że na archiwalnym zdjęciu jest tylko niezidentyfikowany niemiecki oficer w mundurze Wehrmachtu.
    Przypomnijmy, że dziadek Tuska służył w Wehrmachcie, ale z informacji, które przekazywała rodzina, wynika, iż został do tej jednostki wcielony siłą i nie miał na to wpływu. W tym kontekście doniesienia czeskiego portalu są wtórne i nie zawierają żadnych nowych wątków, o których Polacy by nie wiedzieli.
    Co więcej, tekst na czeskim portalu ukazuje się w momencie, gdy rosyjskie wojska prowadzą walki na wschodniej Ukrainie, a premier państwa, które najmocniej w ostatnich latach ostrzegało Europę przed rosyjskim imperializmem, został szefem Rady Europejskiej. W tym kontekście warto zwrócić uwagę na próbę stworzenia wrażenia podobieństwa pomiędzy Donaldem Tuskiem a niemieckimi nazistami. Tego typu zabiegi są często używane przez rosyjską propagandę w ostatnich miesiącach.
    Sprawa dziadka z Wehrmachtu
    O sprawie związku przodka Donalda Tuska z nazistowskimi Niemcami zrobiło się głośno dziewięć lat temu. Historia dziadka z wehrmachtu zdominowała ówczesną kampanię prezydencką. Jednak podczas wyborczej walki nikt nawet nie próbował udowadniać, że dziadek premiera był nazistą. Jacek Kurski w wywiadzie udzielonym "Angorze" w październiku 2005 r. powiedział jedynie, że "poważne źródła na Pomorzu mówią, że dziadek Tuska zgłosił się na ochotnika do Wehrmachtu".
    Za tę wypowiedź Kurski został wykluczony ze sztabu Lecha Kaczyńskiego, a następnie z PiS. Głębokie pretensje o te rewelacje miała również do Kurskiego matka Tuska, która wyrażała żal do posła PiS. Nieżyjąca już Ewa Tusk argumentowała, że Kurski, pomimo posiadania wiedzy o skomplikowanych meandrach historii mieszkańców przedwojennego Pomorza, a także Gdańska, użył przymusowego wcielenia do niemieckiego wojska jako oręża politycznego.
    "Osobista próba"
    Dalsze poszukiwania dziennikarzy TVN i TVP potwierdziły informację, że dziadek Tuska ze strony ojca był w Wehrmachcie, ale nie ma potwierdzenia, że wstąpił na ochotnika. Tusk, który wcześniej zaprzeczał, że dziadek miał związki z Wehrmachtem, po potwierdzeniu się doniesień zapewnił, że nic o tym fakcie nie wiedział. - To dla mnie osobista próba - mówił wtedy Tusk. Informacja, która – jak zauważali komentatorzy – została z wyrachowaniem wykorzystana przez przeciwników Tuska, spełniła swoją rolę i przyczyniła się do wygranej PiS.
    Sześć lat później Kurski mówił Monice Olejnik. - Nie chcę do tego wracać, ale okazało się, że wygraliśmy. Okazało się, że dziadek Donalda Tuska rzeczywiście był w Wehrmachcie - stwierdził. Na uwagę dziennikarki, że był, ale nie wstąpił z własnej woli, jak wówczas twierdził polityk PiS, Kurski wyjaśnił, że to "Platforma wówczas kłamała". - Przegrali i bardzo tego żałują - dodał.
    "Mało znaczący wywiad"
    Jak mówił, to Platforma wyciągnęła całą sprawę "dziadka z Wehrmachtu", cytując jego "mało znaczący" wywiad dla lokalnej gazety. - PO zrobiła to, żeby wygrać wybory z Lechem Kaczyńskim i wbić nas w ziemię. Na szczęście okazało się, że kłamali i Polacy ich za to kłamstwo rozliczyli - stwierdził.
    Kurski dodał również, że "wtedy oceniono kłamstwo". - Tamta strona kłamała i została surowo oceniona. To, że Tusk miał dziadka w wehrmachcie to pal sześć. To, że kłamał na ten temat, ściemniał i kluczył, było ważniejsze - stwierdził. - Olbrzymia większość Polaków, wybierając sobie kandydata na najważniejsze urzędy w państwie, ma prawo do pełnej wiedzy wszystkiego na jego temat - podkreślał.
    Mike E
    Mike E


    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:01 am

    That article didn't come out very well, but it should be readable...

    It doesn't make them Nazis, but that wasn't what I was trying to prove anyway. - Ideology can tend to "run through blood" if you know what I mean...

    Makes you an insurgent! - Not at all, your families past doesn't mean much. Unless it is the Clinton or Bush family...
    avatar
    Regular


    Posts : 3158
    Points : 3138
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Fuck war

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Regular Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:08 am

    Thanks, ill give it a read.
    But Tusk is only polish politician I really like, he is not hysterical as brother and I hope he will not go on the path of confrontation with Russia.
    Now on topic.


    1:16 What tank is it? Is it the famous hoax Ukrainian T-72B3 now in the hands of rebels? lol1 2B16 mortars can be seen too.
    Mike E
    Mike E


    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:16 am

    Like I said, it doesn't have any influence over Tusk's life today. So it really isn't a big deal...

    Did it turn out to be a hoax? Is there any credibility there?
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5353
    Points : 5457
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Vann7 Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:27 pm

    Regular wrote:
    1:16 What tank is it? Is it the famous hoax Ukrainian T-72B3 now in the hands of rebels? lol1 2B16 mortars can be seen too.

    Looks like T-72b3's  indeed.. and this ones too.. in the Donetsk Airport which still is in Control of the Ukraine army.
    Notice the white line marks.. and while the picture is blurry you can notice the turret is hard edge arrow like.. like the b3s.  

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqqYh7Cl18.


    So Ukraine somehow can reproduce copies of T-72b3.. *This copies from exports *as far i read comes from upgrades they have done to T-72 tanks they managed to get abroad.. since Obama asked all EU to donate soviet hardware to them.

    It could be however the real T-72b3 your video ...or it simply can be a video from a convoy in Russia of Kazakistan or anywhere. didn't saw the sign there saying welcome..you are  now in Ukraine. Smile  Last time i heard also there was a ban of civilians cars freely traveling everywhere in Lugansk and Donetsk ,to avoid sabotage groups and spies.

    The fact that i found a 100% Photoshoped T-72b3 photo a picture posted few pages ago by TR1,that came from a respectable popular Russian site , the one that wind smoke flow in opposite directions in just 1 second difference ,tells me to be on alert with the information war.

    So until now what is sure that 1)there are photoshops around saying it was a Russian tank ,2)also that Ukies do have "T-72" upgraded to "B3s" copies and with the notorious white line marks on their tanks.. that have been apparently captured by Novo forces ,but it remains to be seen if Russian Government  have taken advantage of that to send theirs too. Because the information war is real.. im surprised actually we have not seen columns of "T-90 tanks" being destroyed in holywood made videos in Ukraine claiming as "Proof" RUssia invaded and that their tanks failed. For US and NATO will be very easy to 3d Print to re-make any tank in the world in plastic for propaganda purposes and recreate a major failure of their tanks. the Ukraine war after all is #1 aim is Sabotage to Russian Economy and damage Russia world image ,isolating it form Europe.The NATO military bases near Russia is a bonus but is not really necessary to do weaken Russia.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 2571
    Points : 2660
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  higurashihougi Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:55 pm

    The basic appearance Ukrainian of T-64/80 is fairly similar to Russian T-72/90. I believe it is possible to make a fake "Russian T-72" from an Ukrainian T-64/80.

    After all, we already saw that Kyiv's armed force do not have a strong will to fight. 50,000 Ukrainian troops failed to subdue 20,000 Novorossiya insurgents.

    Assumed that the West is right and there is 5,000 Russian troops there... now we have a science fiction novel about 50,000 Kyiv troops who was defeated by 5,000 Russian superhumans.

    "Russian intervention" is a stupid fallacy fabricated by Kyiv in order to cover its weakness.

    Ukrainia is a divided country with an empty treasury and a corrupted goverment. Have any of the Kyiv oligarchs ever thought of that fact ?
    avatar
    fragmachine


    Posts : 121
    Points : 122
    Join date : 2014-05-28
    Location : Poland

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  fragmachine Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:02 pm

    higurashihougi wrote:Assumed that the West is right and there is 5,000 Russian troops there... now we have a science fiction novel about 50,000 Kyiv troops who was defeated by 5,000 Russian superhumans.

    And our mendia talk about 2,000 out of those 5,000 superhumans dead... Laughing Their stories they made up are so pathetic that it is not even worth of a laught. I doubt that 'separatists' alone lost 2,000, surely media do not count 30,000 slaughtered Ukie troops Laughing
    avatar
    cracker


    Posts : 232
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2014-09-04

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  cracker Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm

    Vann7 wrote:

    Looks like T-72b3's  indeed.. and this ones too.. in the Donetsk Airport which still is in Control of the Ukraine army.
    Notice the white line marks.. and while the picture is blurry you can notice the turret is hard edge arrow like.. like the b3s.  


    Video of the airport... Clearly it's a T-64BV, 100%. Not a single doubt about it
    avatar
    Vann7


    Posts : 5353
    Points : 5457
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Vann7 Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:48 pm

    A funny thing happened some days ago..
    An Ukraine tank with the words  [To Moscow] got stuck/destroyed near a post with written letters  [ No war ]  Laughing

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 D82d91ccaab61b4ebad05ed15a4c1435


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Abfd48d29505997808a0730801d6ab72

    In other news.. there are reports that the ukie Aydar battalion are looting civilians houses , in the towns they enter..
    stealing everything they can..including their cars and very drunk apparently many of them..

    this is the google translation..


    "Remains of punitive" Aydar "drunk Svatovo (LC). Despite regrouping and pulling reserves the morale of troops Kiev junta continues to deteriorate rapidly. According to local residents, in the occupied city of punishers Svatovo Lugansk People's Republic for a few hours does not stop drunken orgy , organized by the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as survivors of the Nazi battalion "Aydar." Bandera engaged in looting shops and people, there are numerous cases of withdrawal of vehicles from the townspeople. Installations MLRS, standing on the outskirts of Svatovo, drunken gunners deployed towards urban areas.
    Ukrainian army officers have withdrawn from the control of the situation and also drunk, but in the location of headquarters.
    About 80 punishers deserted with arms to the side Kupyansk by hiring a taxi. "
    Mike E
    Mike E


    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:24 pm

    - I expect noting more coming from Uki....

    So is does look like the tank was legit after all.... This is getting more confusing every minute!
    avatar
    cracker


    Posts : 232
    Points : 273
    Join date : 2014-09-04

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  cracker Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:16 am

    Those road blocks shall be easily destroyed by 125mm HE rounds of the tanks... It's strange. And, tanks can also go off road... LMAO, Ukrainians ignore it maybe? dunno Laughing
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2161
    Points : 2156
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  AlfaT8 Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:36 am

    Ukrainian PM: Kiev to Impose Martial Law in Donbas if Ceasefire Agreement Fails
    KIEV, September 7 (RIA Novosti) – Ukraine will be forced to impose martial law in Donbas (the country’s southeastern regions), if the ceasefire agreement reached at the Minsk talks on Friday does not yield any positive results, Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk said Sunday.

    “If we talk about the ceasefire and the peace talks, when there is a peace plan, a peace plan supported by the EU, a peace plan supported by the US and a peace plan implemented by Russia, understandably, martial law is not necessary, but if this truce ends the same way as the previous truces, and not only in Ukraine, there will be no other way,” – Yatsenyuk said in an interview with the Ukrainian 1+1 TV Channel.
    http://en.ria.ru/politics/20140907/192726028/Ukrainian-PM-Kiev-to-Impose-Martial-Law-in-Donbas-if-Ceasefire.html
    Funny that Snipers aren't around when you really need them. Rolling Eyes
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:43 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:
    Ukrainian PM: Kiev to Impose Martial Law in Donbas if Ceasefire Agreement Fails
    KIEV, September 7 (RIA Novosti) – Ukraine will be forced to impose martial law in Donbas (the country’s southeastern regions), if the ceasefire agreement reached at the Minsk talks on Friday does not yield any positive results, Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk said Sunday.

    “If we talk about the ceasefire and the peace talks, when there is a peace plan, a peace plan supported by the EU, a peace plan supported by the US and a peace plan implemented by Russia, understandably, martial law is not necessary, but if this truce ends the same way as the previous truces, and not only in Ukraine, there will be no other way,” – Yatsenyuk said in an interview with the Ukrainian 1+1 TV Channel.
    http://en.ria.ru/politics/20140907/192726028/Ukrainian-PM-Kiev-to-Impose-Martial-Law-in-Donbas-if-Ceasefire.html
    Funny that Snipers aren't around when you really need them. Rolling Eyes

    What's with this "we will apply martial law" nonsense, as if it's something they haven't done...They already applied martial law and had their asses handed to them, in embarrassing fashion no less!
    Mike E
    Mike E


    Posts : 2640
    Points : 2676
    Join date : 2014-06-19
    Location : Bay Area, CA

    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Mike E Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:15 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    Ukrainian PM: Kiev to Impose Martial Law in Donbas if Ceasefire Agreement Fails
    KIEV, September 7 (RIA Novosti) – Ukraine will be forced to impose martial law in Donbas (the country’s southeastern regions), if the ceasefire agreement reached at the Minsk talks on Friday does not yield any positive results, Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk said Sunday.

    “If we talk about the ceasefire and the peace talks, when there is a peace plan, a peace plan supported by the EU, a peace plan supported by the US and a peace plan implemented by Russia, understandably, martial law is not necessary, but if this truce ends the same way as the previous truces, and not only in Ukraine, there will be no other way,” – Yatsenyuk said in an interview with the Ukrainian 1+1 TV Channel.
    http://en.ria.ru/politics/20140907/192726028/Ukrainian-PM-Kiev-to-Impose-Martial-Law-in-Donbas-if-Ceasefire.html
    Funny that Snipers aren't around when you really need them. Rolling Eyes

    What's with this "we will apply martial law" nonsense, as if it's something they haven't done...They already applied martial law and had their asses handed to them, in embarrassing fashion no less!

    Exactly... Not like they could "apply it" anyway!

    Sponsored content


    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:37 am