Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+48
George1000cy
AlfaT8
Petro007
Asf
POKL
flamming_python
d_taddei2
T055
Stealthflanker
zino
Feldmarszal
Zivo
Viktor
a89
MotherlandCalls
TheArmenian
Firebird
George1
Austin
mack8
navyfield
Mindstorm
Giulio
dino00
fragmachine
GarryB
Mike E
Cyberspec
TheGeorgian
magnumcromagnon
calripson
Airbornewolf
Sujoy
mutantsushi
medo
Strizh
etaepsilonk
Flyingdutchman
Regular
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Werewolf
arpakola
dionis
onwiththewar
sepheronx
Vann7
Morpheus Eberhardt
52 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:30 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 35 LiveLeak-dot-com-fdc_1408909929-BvztSRvIIAAMTdD_1408909983.jpg.resized

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    this is epic
    Firebird

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Post  Firebird Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:29 pm

The poster Petro007 as well as being a troll, is a North American Jew.
    Quite likely Canadian, as they have many of the most moronically Russia-hating ignorance)
    I can't guarantee the N American bit, but the latter, I know for a fact.
    (I can tell from his post, if he denies it, I can point out the absolute giveaways)

And I don't mean that in the anti-semetic claptrap way. There's nothing wrong with either being American or Jewish.

BUT what is absolutely appalling in this ignorance that Petro007 is coming out with.
    The Ukraine was part of Russia for the last 1100 years, ie since Russia's inception. The case for an independent UKraine is utter nonsense.
    THe case for Banderite Fascists and Neo Conservatives ransacking the region to then threaten Russia is equally outrageous.

And frankly, I don't need a lecture on the region from a troll. My family were from Kiev, AND some of the Western Ukraine. And they were as Russian as St Basils. The anti Russia hatred in the Ukraine comes from i)cold war meddling scum in America, ii)Banderite scum who ethnically cleansed much of the region iii)opportunist greedy scum as the lackeys of American troublemakers eg Kolomoisky, Tymoskanko, Willy Wanker of the Chocolate Factory etc etc.

How a Jew could choose to support Banderism is beyond me. Given the amount of Jews murdered by Bandera. It just goes to show, some people only ever care about money, about their own personal greed and vanity. If it means mass murder of people who are the same as them, what do they care? Just look at pondlife like Kolomoisky. Their true religion isn't even Judaism. Judaism is the club, the networking. But in reality all they worship is money and power. Their god is the dollar. The Washington "Consensus" is nothing but an attempt at global tyranny, just like the Nazism of the last century. Former enemies such as Banderites and certain(but certainly not all!) Jewish oligarchs and their lackeys join forces for a new tyranny. Really goes to show how fucked up these people are.
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:33 pm

sepheronx wrote:Now, I got something that will make our PUke friend mad: http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=fdc_1408909929

Seems Russia got greenlight from Germany to buy the company that is doing the reverse gasflow to Ukraine.

Huehuehuehuehue russia

Methinks the hohols are having a shit day.  All this needs now is for Obama and Nuland to bump into a paranoid schizophrenic loner with a large gun collection. On a grassy knoll.

Do they have open top motorcades these days? Lets hope so.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Firebird wrote:The poster Petro007 as well as being a troll, is a North American Jew.
    Quite likely Canadian, as they have many of the most moronically Russia-hating ignorance)
    (I can tell from his post, if he denies it, I can point out the absolute giveaways)

And I don't mean that in the anti-semetic claptrap way. There's nothing wrong with either being American or Jewish.

BUT what is absolutely appalling in this ignorance that Petro007 is coming out with.
    The Ukraine was part of Russia for the last 1100 years, ie since Russia's inception. The case for an independent UKraine is utter nonsense.
    THe case for Banderite Fascists and Neo Conservatives ransacking the region to then threaten Russia is equally outrageous.

And frankly, I don't need a lecture on the region from a troll. My family were from Kiev, AND some of the Western Ukraine. And they were as Russian as St Basils. The anti Russia hatred in the Ukraine comes from i)cold war meddling scum in America, ii)Banderite scum who ethnically cleansed much of the region iii)opportunist greedy scum as the lackeys of American troublemakers eg Kolomoisky, Tymoskanko, Willy Wanker of the Chocolate Factory etc etc.

How a Jew could choose to support Banderism is beyond me. Given the amount of Jews murdered by Bandera. It just goes to show, some people only ever care about money, about their own personal greed and vanity. If it means mass murder of people who are the same as them, what do they care? Just look at pondlife like Kolomoisky. Their true religion isn't even Judaism. Judaism is the club, the networking. But in reality all  they worship  is money and power.  Their god is the dollar. The Washington "Consensus" is nothing but an attempt at global tyranny, just like the Nazism of the last century. Former enemies such as Banderites and certain(but certainly not all!) Jewish oligarchs and their lackeys join forces for a new tyranny. Really goes to show how fucked up these people are.

Nuland is a jew and supported and still supports the fascism in ukraine.
    Parasha-enko is a jew and was seen among Maidanuts and bandera fascists promising he will run for president and bring prosperous future.
    Yulia Timoshenko is also a f*cking jew and also faking hardliner nationalistic fascist bullshit.
    Jazenjuk is a Jew and also fakes to be nazi just so jews can keep their game.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 35 Bd7ea-ukrainearsenijazenjukhitlergruss

So, jews and support of fascism is not so far fetched since Israel is already a fascist state based on theocratic madness.

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Ok, let me get something off my chest:

Because of certain family members of mine, coming from Ukraine, I am classified as partly Ukrainian Jewish. That being said, I am fully against Ukraine gov as well as US gov over this. So please, can we stop this jewish consipiracy crap? It really doesnt do us any good and our image. Heck, it hurts our credibility compared to the facists from Ukraine government or the crap being spewed by western media. It just makes many of you sound like conspiracy nutjobs and makes me hard to believe you guys. Werewolf, you can be full of good info, but these jew this and that just goes too far.

I understand that many of these people have jewish ancestry, but I highly doubt it has anything to do with anything. Human greed, incompetence and evil extends more than just one ethnic/religious group.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:48 pm

sepheronx wrote:Ok, let me get something off my chest:

Because of certain family members of mine, coming from Ukraine, I am classified as partly Ukrainian Jewish. That being said, I am fully against Ukraine gov as well as US gov over this. So please, can we stop this jewish consipiracy crap? It really doesnt do us any good and our image. Heck, it hurts our credibility compared to the facists from Ukraine government or the crap being spewed by western media. It just makes many of you sound like conspiracy nutjobs and makes me hard to believe you guys. Werewolf, you can be full of good info, but these jew this and that just goes too far.

I understand that many of these people have jewish ancestry, but I highly doubt it has anything to do with anything. Human greed, incompetence and evil extends more than just one ethnic/religious group.

What jewish conspiracy theory are you talking about?
    You denying that those scum Jazenjuk,Timoshenko,Porky-enko,Nuland and the ex-IDF forces that were helping bandera fascists on maidan killing berkut?

There is no such thing as a conspiracy theory, that is proven. Hareetz has confirmed that.

I find it very odd hearing so much of jews from a religion that has globaly around 14-16 mln. religion members that they are so often in banks, politics, steering up coup de etats and so on. Compared with Buddhists and Huists which have 380 and 900 mio. you don't hear from them lot of crap.

That does not go to far. If you see a jew that is doing the hitler salute and now you coming and calling it a conspiracy theory about jews. What is the conspiracy theory when you have all major leaders and political oligarch players in ukraine being all jewish?
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Good Lord!

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Firebird wrote:The poster Petro007 as well as being a troll, is a North American Jew.

How a Jew could choose to support Banderism is beyond me. Given the amount of Jews murdered by Bandera. It just goes to show, some people only ever care about money, about their own personal greed and vanity. If it means mass murder of people who are the same as them, what do they care? Just look at pondlife like Kolomoisky. Their true religion isn't even Judaism. Judaism is the club, the networking. But in reality all  they worship  is money and power.  Their god is the dollar. The Washington "Consensus" is nothing but an attempt at global tyranny, just like the Nazism of the last century. Former enemies such as Banderites and certain(but certainly not all!) Jewish oligarchs and their lackeys join forces for a new tyranny. Really goes to show how fucked up these people are.

Yeah I noticed the 'G-d' stuff too - but I thought he was probably just taking the piss.

I doubt any English-speaking Jews are going to get too worked up over the Ukraine honestly; actually most people in the West just don't give a damn.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Ukrainian Jews reprezent! lol1

Half my relatives are from Odessa.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:01 pm

It seems we are full of Jewish agents here. They secretly try to infiltrate our IPs and send us hellfires pale
    We shall take MANPADs and be prepared Shocked although I might be the only non-Jew here Laughing

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:04 pm

No, kidding I never understood the fascination with white-washing atrocities done by Fascism/Nazism, I mean how can some members claim to be pro-Russian but how do they reconcile with the fact that they turn around and act like Hitler/Mussolini weren't guilty of committing atrocities against the Russian diaspora? Just because were against Fascism/Nazism doesn't mean we support Israel, the U.S./U.K., or Zionism in general, we usually oppose both for the very same reason.

However I will also be fair too, Israel and "some" Jewish organizations make it very easy to dislike them (such as whining about Hamas, only for them to admit they helped create the organization), and the overwhelming majority of Pro-Israel Neo-Cons always harp about the Holocaust, but never mention that 8-9 million Russians died in POW/Concentration camps during WW2...so the fact that they don't recognize Russia's sacrifice during WW2 makes them sanctimonious hypocrites, who engage in Holocaust Denial in their own right. The Israeli's for example always whine about antisemitism, but what about their hatred of Arabs? Most anthropologists recognize Arabs as a Semitic group, so for Israeli's to demonize Arabs makes them antisemitic, on top of being sanctimonious hypocrites!
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:It seems we are full of Jewish agents here. They secretly try to infiltrate our IPs and send us hellfires pale
    We shall take MANPADs and be prepared  Shocked although I might be the only non-Jew here  Laughing

Na you'll be in good company, you have that Werewolf guy and all the other loonies here Laughing
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Nah, He is pithy but he might be an agent as well. Just a too good one Suspect
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:17 pm

flamming_python wrote:

When I was told that we are half Jewish, it kinda made sense since that part of thr family came from Lviv. Lol.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:20 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:It seems we are full of Jewish agents here. They secretly try to infiltrate our IPs and send us hellfires pale
    We shall take MANPADs and be prepared  Shocked although I might be the only non-Jew here  Laughing

Na you'll be in good company, you have that Werewolf guy and all the other loonies here  Laughing

So you are probably just another jew like majority of christians who have never read their "holy books" but keep believing the crap others tell them?

Not that you would be allowed to tell non-jews any content in the Talmud since jews are prohibited to tell the content without lying or they are disgracing themselfs in name of jehova.

I know about jews more than all those jews that are not living in Israel which is a theocratic state where every kid has to go to talmudic schools.

You never read the talmud so you think that is all conspiracy theory.
    You should read the shit and then i want to see if you are a decent person or not.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:21 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:

No, kidding I never understood the fascination with white-washing atrocities done by Fascism/Nazism, I mean how can some members claim to be pro-Russian but how do they reconcile with the fact that they turn around and act like Hitler/Mussolini weren't guilty of committing atrocities against the Russian diaspora? Just because were against Fascism/Nazism doesn't mean we support Israel, the U.S./U.K., or Zionism in general, we usually oppose both for the very same reason.

However I will also be fair too, Israel and "some" Jewish organizations make it very easy to dislike them (such as whining about Hamas, only for them to admit they helped create the organization), and the overwhelming majority of Pro-Israel Neo-Cons always harp about the Holocaust, but never mention that 8-9 million Russians died in POW/Concentration camps during WW2...so the fact that they don't recognize Russia's sacrifice during WW2 makes them sanctimonious hypocrites, who engage in Holocaust Denial in their own right. The Israeli's for example always whine about antisemitism, but what about their hatred of Arabs? Most anthropologists recognize Arabs as a Semitic group, so for Israeli's to demonize Arabs makes them antisemitic, on top of being sanctimonious hypocrites!

Well the thing is that goes for everyone. Israelis and American Jewish groups especially exploit the Holocaust issue but anyone would do the same in their position.
    And everyone always talks about their own casualties.
    Armenians about the Armenian genocide
    Russians about the Russian victory during the Great Patriotic War; to be honest I think the contribution of the Western allies is forgotten a lot more often these days in Russia than the Russian contribution is forgotten in the West - albeit you do have that whole 'Soviets were as bad as Hitler' thing creeping in there.
    Eastern Europeans don't give a crap about the Holocaust or their own roles in Hitlers' armies either, and just talk about their own butt-hurt, serving under the Soviets.
    And so on.

I've met many Israelis and American Jews, it's quite unfair to them to paint them as a homogenous group. And indeed among them - I've met a great many good, intelligent, liberal people.
    It does piss me off when these organizations talk smack about Russia, how the Soviets were so anti-Semitic, how Israel is the saviour country for all the ex-Soviet Jews, etc.. but these are just NGO groups with ties to American government mostly. Among most actual Israelis and American Jews I've noticed no animosity towards Russia.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Ukraine goes to elections again. 26th of October that is.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:27 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

When I was told that we are half Jewish, it kinda made sense since that part of thr family came from Lviv. Lol.

WTF?

Do you even know what a jew is?

Jew comes from Judaism. You can not be half Jew and half Christian.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Na you'll be in good company, you have that Werewolf guy and all the other loonies here  Laughing

So you are probably just another jew like majority of christians who have never read their "holy books" but keep believing the crap others tell them?

Not that you would be allowed to tell non-jews any content in the Talmud since jews are prohibited to tell the content without lying or they are disgracing themselfs in name of jehova.

I know about jews more than all those jews that are not living in Israel which is a theocratic state where every kid has to go to talmudic schools.

You never read the talmud so you think that is all conspiracy theory.
    You should read the shit and then i want to see if you are a decent person or not.

I'm an Orthodox Christian, I was raised as one; I used to go to church all the time when I was a kid.
    I've no Jewish identity whatsoever, nor ties to the Judaic religion, nor sympathies to Israel or to a Jewish national identity, Jewish homeland, or any of that stuff. The only thing that binds me is blood and I see absolutely nothing wrong with that, I'm not ashamed of it, I don't try to hide it, in fact I bring the subject up and joke about it often as I've done here - but it doesn't define me; it's just roots.

When someone insults Jews it stirs absolutely nothing in me - I'm Russian through and through and have been since the day I was born.

But I will, and do feel the need to defend them; not because I myself identify as a Jew or have any emotions aroused - but because I know that it's straight-up bullshit.

And you my friend have much to learn about Jews, and other countries and cultures, and many other things.

Last edited by flamming_python on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    fragmachine

Post  fragmachine Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Ukraine goes to elections again. 26th of October that is.

Just to straighten some things out - half of the former Ukraine, that is Laughing

Can we start to place bets - which 'suka' will made it to the podium? lol1
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:41 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    I'm an Orthodox Christian, I was raised as an one; I used to go to church all the time when I was a kid.
    I've no Jewish identity whatsoever, nor ties to the Judaic religion, nor sympathies to Israel or to a Jewish national identity, Jewish homeland, or any of that stuff. The only thing that binds me is blood and I see absolutely nothing wrong with that, I'm not ashamed of it, I don't try to hide it, in fact I bring the subject up and joke about it often as I've done here - but it doesn't define me; it's just roots.

When someone insults Jews it stirs absolutely nothing in me - I'm Russian through and through and have been since the day I was born.

But I will, and do feel the need to defend them; not because I myself identify as a Jew or have any emotions aroused - but because I know that it's straight-up bullshit.

And you my friend have much to learn about Jews, and other countries and cultures, and many other things.

You can not have jewish blood. Jews are not an ethnicity. Jews are a religious groups. You have never heared of people saying they have christian,muslimic or buddhistic roots.
    Jews often till this day try to create the bullshit that they are an own folk and ethnicity while this is a straight up lie which can be seen on every jew. There is a big portion of jews in Israel that are from Poland and Russia, this groups is even so big that they have several TV shows in Israel in russian language and they speak fluently russian without this distinctive hebrew accent you often hear from younger israelits. Those jews who speak russian are all white, they are conventants to judaism. Real semitic jews where the word semit refers to a Region in Middle East not to one group of people, Palestinians,Jordanians,Syrians and Lebanese people are all semitic all have brown skin, black hair and brown eyes.

Please don't try to educate me about judaism since im the only person around here who actually read their so called holy book the Talmud, like i did with bible which is why i am atheist, because i read the bible and the entire magic sphere that i was thought by my orthodox christian grandmother and mother vaporized.

You should read the talmud and not trying to educate people about things you have not read yourself. That is the common bad behavior with most religious people trying to speak about religion without ever reading their holy books.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:43 pm

fragmachine wrote:

Just to straighten some things out - half of the former Ukraine, that is Laughing

The one which will promise most and do the same as the predecessor. That is your candidate!
    fragmachine

Post  fragmachine Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    fragmachine wrote:

The one which will promise most and do the same as the predecessor. That is your candidate!

I guess that would be quite hard because i'm not even attending any elections.

But my bet is for sure it will be some Jew Cool
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:54 pm

You can bet on Timoshenko and yes you would be right some oligarch jew.
    fragmachine

Post  fragmachine Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Come on, I won't place my bet on a old mind-ill b*tch saluting at me straight from a wheelchair  Razz  

Im sure she would like to just push the button to be done with Russians on the east, then she could send her banderdogs to murder Poles, like they did in their history before. Wonder what reaction would be in our media, hmmm... unshaven

PS.: I did read fragments of Talmud while some time ago. Interesting, that Americans act like it's their "holy book"...

Last edited by fragmachine on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 pm