Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+48
George1000cy
AlfaT8
Petro007
Asf
POKL
flamming_python
d_taddei2
T055
Stealthflanker
zino
Feldmarszal
Zivo
Viktor
a89
MotherlandCalls
TheArmenian
Firebird
George1
Austin
mack8
navyfield
Mindstorm
Giulio
dino00
fragmachine
GarryB
Mike E
Cyberspec
TheGeorgian
magnumcromagnon
calripson
Airbornewolf
Sujoy
mutantsushi
medo
Strizh
etaepsilonk
Flyingdutchman
Regular
TR1
Hannibal Barca
Werewolf
arpakola
dionis
onwiththewar
sepheronx
Vann7
Morpheus Eberhardt
52 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Vann7

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Post  Vann7 Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:36 am

Very Happy 

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 Look-alike-of-Igor-Strelkov-Grandson-of-legendary-Generalissimo-Alexander-Suvorov

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 Igor-strelkov

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 00-strelkov-and-his-men-russia-24-06-14
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 Empty Sitrep

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am

Very good concise summary here:

Sitrep
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 Empty Situation in Novorossiya

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Situation in Novorossiya, later on 13/08/14

Source: http://kot-ivanov.livejournal.com/

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 Fg0gIYo
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #7

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Yesterday I asked my source: How are we doing? and he said "perfect"  russia
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Yesterday I asked my source: How are we doing? and he said "perfect"  russia

Thanks. That's my impression too.

I think the above map doesn't reflect the latest situation very well; apparently the situation has markedly improved for the Novorussians.

The sitrep link I have provided above is apparently a much better representation of the situation.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Of course maps can be misleading in gorilla wars but my man told me characteristically that Ukrainians look like dizzy and weary.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:25 pm

Situation in Novorossiya, still later on 13/08/14

Resolution is not good this time.

Notice that pocket No 4 of the previous map has disappeared, apparently annihilated.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 7b8gnai
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:14 pm

http://www.defencenet.gr/defence/item/%CE%B1%CF%80%CE%BF%CE%BA%CE%AC%CE%BB%CF%85%CF%88%CE%B7-%CF%83%CE%BF%CE%BA-%CF%87%CE%B1%CE%BA%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%B9%CF%83%CE%BC%CE%AD%CE%BD%CE%B5%CF%82-%CF%83%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%BF%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%BB%CE%AF%CE%B5%CF%82-%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BA%CF%81%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%8E%CE%BD-%CE%B1%CE%BE%CE%B9%CF%89%CE%BC%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%8D%CF%87%CF%89%CE%BD-%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%B1-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CF%80%CF%89%CF%82-%CF%84%CE%BF-su-25-%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85-%CE%BA%CE%B9%CE%AD%CE%B2%CE%BF%CF%85

. the following are dialogues captured from radio of two persons
    the one is high ranking of Kolomoisky operations and the other of Valery Geletey.
    they refer to dead or wounded organ trading and on the reason why the su had to use aa missiles apart the gun fire..

28.06.2014 20:35
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    Набери меня, я тебе не дозваниваюсь, ты вне зоны. Что там решилось?
    Call me, I can’t reach you, always out of coverage zone. What was the final decision?

И кстати, что с ранеными? Вас разместили?
    By the way, what is going on with wounded? everything O’k? [Referring to the wounded Ukrainian soldiers chosen for disassembly for organs to be sold on the black

market]

28.06.2014 20:39
    Юрій Береза
    Раненых разместили, все нормально. Только главврачу пришлось немного мозги прочистить) провели политбеседу, так сказать, применили меры))
    The wounded were placed, everything is fine. Only the head physician give us hard time, had to do little “brain washing”, so to speak, “applied measures”))
    [Apparently one of the doctors refused to participate in organ removal operations. Please note two smily faces at the end of the sentence]

28.06.2014 20:40
    Юрій Береза
    Сегодня все не смогу – надо ребят отправить. Завтра утром. Подойдет?
    Wouldn’t be able to do everything today – need to send boys out. Tomorrow morning? If its O’k with you.

Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    Да, нормально. А насчет врача не слышал еще!
    Sure, acceptable. I haven’t heard about doctor yet!

28.06.2014 20:41
    Юрій Береза
    Да теперь все ок.
    Everything is fine now [Doctor was killed]

Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    Я не сомневаюсь
    I never doubted you.

17.07.2014 21:22
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    Ладно, фиг с ним. Что? И как?
    Screw it. What and How [it went]?

17.07.2014 21:23
    Юрій Береза
    землей – прямым – воздухом
    Ground [SAM] – direct [referring to cannon] – air [air to air missile]

17.07.2014 21:24
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    А воздухом какого хера???
    Why air in the fracking world? [Air to air missile]

17.07.2014 21:26
    Юрій Береза
    Передали, что не смог долго удерживаться там, типа высоко. Сделал один прямым. Не проканало. Тогда пришлось воздухом.
    [Pilot] reported that he could not keep plane so high for a long time. Made one straight [cannon salvo]. Didn’t worked. Then had to use air to air [missile].

17.07.2014 21:27
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    А почему сначала харьковских подняли?
    Why Kharkov was involved? [Air defense military command center]

17.07.2014 21:30
    Юрій Береза
    Они сказали, что сначала команда пришла из Киева на харьковский пульт, а когда он начал разворачиваться, тогда уже остальных подключили.
    They said that the first orders came from Kiev to Kharkov control [Air defense military command center] , only when they went on defcon others begun to follow.

17.07.2014 21:32
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    ясно, ну расскажешь еще потом подробнее. Ты без задержек?
    got it, well later on you’ll provide me all details [in personal conversation] Any delays?

17.07.2014 21:34
    Юрій Береза
    Да, скоро на месте буду. Только закончил с журналистами.
    Absolutely, soon well be there, Just finished with journalists.

01.01.2014 22:32
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    З Новим Роком, Анатолій Степанович! Бажаю вам, бажаю всій країні, бажаю всім нам, щоб в Новому Році ця скотина в короні як найшвидше була скинута зі свого трону волею

усього народу! Бажаю в новому році здобути нову, сильну та прекрасну країну! Ще раз з Новим Роком! Слава Україні!
    Happy New Year, Anatoly Stepanovich! I wish you, the whole country, and all of us in upcoming New Year that beast [ex. president Yanukovich] will be deposed as soon

as possible. I wish for a new, strong and beautiful country! Once again, Happy New Year! Glory to Ukraine!

03.01.2014 19:20
    Анатолій Гриценко
    З Новим Роком, Слава! Тобі також всього найкращого у наступному році!
    Happy New Year, Slava! Same to you, all the best wishes!

03.01.2014 19:21
    Анатолій Гриценко
    Я приєднуюсь до твоїх побажань, і також бажаю всій країні, щоб вони здійснились якнайшвидше! Героям Слава!!!
    Same to you!

19.07.2014 09:15
    Анатолій Гриценко
    Слава! Якого чорта?! Що ви суки накоїли? Як можна було викласти це відео за добу до проведення операції???!!! Ти розумієш, що «рашисти» його вже передали на

експертизу, та запросили з Ютюба дату першого завантаження???
    Slava! What the hell ?! What are you *****es done? How anyone could upload this video a day before the operation ??? [MH-17 provocation] !!! You know perfectly well

that russians employed experts, and requested from youtube date of the first upload
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:21 pm

This is so fake that makes more damage than not. Are you sure you have half the brains needed to classify information?
    Flyingdutchman
    Flyingdutchman

Post  Flyingdutchman Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:This is so fake that makes more damage than not. Are you sure you have half the brains needed to classify information?

Are you sure you're having any brains at all??
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:This is so fake that makes more damage than not. Are you sure you have half the brains needed to classify information?

Keep. Voting negative then
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:23 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 Nea-rwsia-shmaia_0
    This is chosen as the flag of nova Russia ,as per 13th august
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:59 pm

After your recommendation I ll do
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:05 pm

arpakola wrote:

http://www.defencenet.gr/defence/item/%CE%B1%CF%80%CE%BF%CE%BA%CE%AC%CE%BB%CF%85%CF%88%CE%B7-%CF%83%CE%BF%CE%BA-%CF%87%CE%B1%CE%BA%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%B9%CF%83%CE%BC%CE%AD%CE%BD%CE%B5%CF%82-%CF%83%CF%85%CE%BD%CE%BF%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%BB%CE%AF%CE%B5%CF%82-%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BA%CF%81%CE%B1%CE%BD%CF%8E%CE%BD-%CE%B1%CE%BE%CE%B9%CF%89%CE%BC%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%8D%CF%87%CF%89%CE%BD-%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%B1-%CF%84%CE%BF-%CF%80%CF%89%CF%82-%CF%84%CE%BF-su-25-%CF%84%CE%BF%CF%85-%CE%BA%CE%B9%CE%AD%CE%B2%CE%BF%CF%85

.    the following are dialogues captured from radio of two persons
    the one is high ranking of Kolomoisky operations and the other of Valery Geletey.
    they refer to dead or wounded organ trading and on the reason why the su had to use aa missiles apart the gun fire..

28.06.2014 20:35
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    Набери меня, я тебе не дозваниваюсь, ты вне зоны. Что там решилось?
    Call me, I can’t reach you, always out of coverage zone. What was the final decision?

И кстати, что с ранеными? Вас разместили?
    By the way, what is going on with wounded? everything O’k? [Referring to the wounded Ukrainian soldiers chosen for disassembly for organs to be sold on the black

market]

28.06.2014 20:39
    Юрій Береза
    Раненых разместили, все нормально. Только главврачу пришлось немного мозги прочистить) провели политбеседу, так сказать, применили меры))
    The wounded were placed, everything is fine. Only the head physician give us hard time, had to do little “brain washing”, so to speak, “applied measures”))
    [Apparently one of the doctors refused to participate in organ removal operations. Please note two smily faces at the end of the sentence]

Юрій Береза
    Сегодня все не смогу – надо ребят отправить. Завтра утром. Подойдет?
    Wouldn’t be able to do everything today – need to send boys out. Tomorrow morning? If its O’k with you.

Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    Да, нормально. А насчет врача не слышал еще!
    Sure, acceptable. I haven’t heard about doctor yet!

Юрій Береза
    Да теперь все ок.
    Everything is fine now [Doctor was killed]

Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    Я не сомневаюсь
    I never doubted you.

17.07.2014 21:22
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    Ладно, фиг с ним. Что? И как?
    Screw it. What and How [it went]?

17.07.2014 21:23
    Юрій Береза
    землей – прямым – воздухом
    Ground [SAM] – direct [referring to cannon] – air [air to air missile]

17.07.2014 21:24
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    А воздухом какого хера???
    Why air in the fracking world? [Air to air missile]

17.07.2014 21:26
    Юрій Береза
    Передали, что не смог долго удерживаться там, типа высоко. Сделал один прямым. Не проканало. Тогда пришлось воздухом.
    [Pilot] reported that he could not keep plane so high for a long time. Made one straight [cannon salvo]. Didn’t worked. Then had to use air to air [missile].

17.07.2014 21:27
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    А почему сначала харьковских подняли?
    Why Kharkov was involved? [Air defense military command center]

17.07.2014 21:30
    Юрій Береза
    Они сказали, что сначала команда пришла из Киева на харьковский пульт, а когда он начал разворачиваться, тогда уже остальных подключили.
    They said that the first orders came from Kiev to Kharkov control [Air defense military command center] , only when they went on defcon others begun to follow.

17.07.2014 21:32
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    ясно, ну расскажешь еще потом подробнее. Ты без задержек?
    got it, well later on you’ll provide me all details [in personal conversation] Any delays?

17.07.2014 21:34
    Юрій Береза
    Да, скоро на месте буду. Только закончил с журналистами.
    Absolutely, soon well be there, Just finished with journalists.

01.01.2014 22:32
    Svyatoslav Oliynyk
    З Новим Роком, Анатолій Степанович! Бажаю вам, бажаю всій країні, бажаю всім нам, щоб в Новому Році ця скотина в короні як найшвидше була скинута зі свого трону волею

усього народу! Бажаю в новому році здобути нову, сильну та прекрасну країну! Ще раз з Новим Роком! Слава Україні!
    Happy New Year, Anatoly Stepanovich! I wish you, the whole country, and all of us in upcoming New Year that beast [ex. president Yanukovich] will be deposed as soon

as possible. I wish for a new, strong and beautiful country! Once again, Happy New Year! Glory to Ukraine!

03.01.2014 19:20
    Анатолій Гриценко
    З Новим Роком, Слава! Тобі також всього найкращого у наступному році!
    Happy New Year, Slava! Same to you, all the best wishes!

03.01.2014 19:21
    Анатолій Гриценко
    Я приєднуюсь до твоїх побажань, і також бажаю всій країні, щоб вони здійснились якнайшвидше! Героям Слава!!!
    Same to you!

19.07.2014 09:15
    Анатолій Гриценко
    Слава! Якого чорта?! Що ви суки накоїли? Як можна було викласти це відео за добу до проведення операції???!!! Ти розумієш, що «рашисти» його вже передали на

експертизу, та запросили з Ютюба дату першого завантаження???
    Slava! What the hell ?! What are you *****es done? How anyone could upload this video a day before the operation ??? [MH-17 provocation] !!! You know perfectly well

that russians employed experts, and requested from youtube date of the first upload  

Hard to ubderstand but this is supposed talk between two Ukrainians over downing of Mh-17? I can barely understand it.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Well this is a Greek pro Russian defense site that is a total joke.
    Half the time speaks about ghosts and aliens and how Greeks created the universe.
    Terrible untrustworthy and low level suitable only for trolls.
    It is very popular among Greeks and does a superb propaganda job but deserve hardly to be called a news site is just a joke.

Edit: I almost forgot the endless prophecies that never fulfilled  lol1  and that EVERY SINGLE DAY the main article is that nuclear Armageddon starts TODAY  lol! 
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Is clear te MH-17 was shotdown by Ukraine.. but will not matter.. NATO will give political support to kiev and invent anything. And here at this forums brainless psaki trols will continue saying "my government screw it and rebels did it" even if you show all the evidence of the world..  Honesty is the first thing is killed whenever people seek to push their agendas over the truth.

And in other news is told that Strelkov have been moved from his position of defense minister..?

http://en.itar-tass.com/world/745065

if that is true ,then thats a very Stupid decision from Donetsk politicians.. in the middle of war is completely stupid for politicians to start changing positions.. it creates doubts and mistrust. And not the unity they need to win the conflict.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:22 pm

It is highly probable that he is injured after all. That's why I didn't say anything yesterday. Let us wait and see.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Well this is a Greek pro Russian defense site that is a total joke.
    Half the time speaks about ghosts and aliens and how Greeks created the universe.
    Terrible untrustworthy and low level suitable only for trolls.
    It is very popular among Greeks and does a superb propaganda job but deserve hardly to be called a news site is just a joke.

Edit: I almost forgot the endless prophecies that never fulfilled  lol1  and that EVERY SINGLE DAY the main article is that nuclear Armageddon starts TODAY  lol!   

seems u didnt had a good day today.
    The information is there .. accept or opose with arguments please .. not with bad character
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 pm

The "dialogue" is laughable. Totally unnatural discussion. They jump artificially from topic to topic, it is as amateurish as the videos on youtube where separatists allegedly confess that they threw the plane. Made up, I bet from a journalist desperate for some publicity.
    Take two original ones to see how they sound like boy:

PS I always have a bad day when confronted with stupidity
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:03 pm

You are incorect hannibal about Estonian coversation with the EU bitch. The estonian minister Confirmed
    the conversation on the phone.. he even told that is a tragedy....  Those leaks are 100% correct. And it was Russian government high ranked staff that posted it first.

The conversations of the Rebels supposedly confessing the malasyan plane ,is totally setup however.. that was released by the Ukraine Intelligence agency as "proof" the rebels did it.. The videos have 2 things whenever they are uploaded in youtube.. one is the Uploading time.. when you upload the video to youtube servers and another is
    the time the video was encoded. The video uploaded by Kiev junta SBU service to youtube ,when checked with third party software to detect when was encoded ,shows that it was encoded a day earlier that the accident takes
    place.

This is HUGE . Is like the smoking Gun..
    In any court ,if its proven without a doubt and confirmed that the video was encoded a DAY EARLIER the plane crash ,it will proof Beyond doubt kiev KNEW that a plane will be shotdown and that they were preparing a fake video before hand to frame the rebels. and that evidence will be more than enough to accuse the Poroshenko government of planning the murder of 300 passengers in a civilian plane.

This remember me the video of the chemical weapons attack in Syria.. it was uploaded 30 minutes after the chemical attack.. but the video shows many dozens of people apparently killed with hands tied and children near ,with no women adults anywhere.. as if the children had no mothers or the chemicals to not affect mothers but only male adults. Total setup.. and it was a catholic nun who discovered that. LOL She told and rightly so.. that 30 minutes is not enough time to organize so many bodies.. on top that for filming that people needs to enter a zone where a chemical attack happened ,so they also could die. but apparently the authors of the video where immune to Sarin gas. LOL
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Yes and that's what I said. Read again!

and I don;t want to accuse my enemy for something hasn't done or with lies I believe in chivalry. Truth is we have no proof that Kiev conducts organ trafficking.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:51 pm

THe information released is that the Kiev army trapped in the Airport ,retaliated with his artillery to civilians
    centers when the self defense forces began to  bomb their place. here is evidence of Kiev artillery targeting
    plane civilians zones that the militia have no positions.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 F996c2654bcef7abdfaa061efde4b1d6

But also in other places too, the kiev criminals have dramatically increased their attacks on civilians centers ,simply to use terror and a weapon and force the militia to lower their weapons.

This is what i think of the people that accuse Russia of doing "something wrong in Ukraine".

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 Head-In-Sand

They simply dig their head on the sand and refuse to see the reality that Ukraine is under control of a criminal Government and that its actions are fully driven by the the west . And that after they finish with eastern ukraine they will continue with Russia. Taking Crimea absolutely made no difference in the hostilities against Russia by kiev.. they were hostile long before that..Odessa massacre was just an example . Russia taking Crimea only made things more difficult ,for the west.. to threaten Russia Nation security.

Last edited by Vann7 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:08 am; edited 4 times in total
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:55 pm

Ukropy army get some losses near russian boarder.

onwiththewar
    onwiththewar

Post  onwiththewar Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:24 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:Strelkov allegedly got injured.

Strelkov resigned.

http://voicesevas.ru/news/yugo-vostok/3724-igor-strelkov-otstavka-kommentariy-politologa-dmitriya-dzygovbrodskogo.html

http://vk.com/strelkov_info?w=wall-57424472_11986

Can anyone explain what happened?
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:52 am

Situation in Novorossiya, on 14/08/14

The Situation in the Ukraine. #7 - Page 23 7zVWdEa

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm