Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+73
kvs
sepheronx
flamming_python
KiloGolf
Hannibal Barca
Godric
Solncepek
George1
Cyberspec
iraqidabab
KoTeMoRe
Dima
Monarchist
zorobabel
Heartbeer
zg18
SturmGuard
franco
d_taddei2
victor1985
OminousSpudd
Kyo
Neutrality
whir
Bidoul
Rodinazombie
Ramos 2
Khepesh
Siempre_Leal
marat
HUNTER VZLA
Arctic_Fox
TheArmenian
ultron
Hachimoto
Regular
ExBeobachter1987
Stealthflanker
Inetwarrior
Geronimo
Flyboy77
PapaDragon
Anas Ali
Fred333
2SPOOKY4U
AK_47
Prince Darling
Walther von Oldenburg
Flagship Victory
Abu Bakr al Bosni
Book.
mutantsushi
Manov
Cucumber Khan
sheytanelkebir
putinboss
jhelb
arpakola
Morpheus Eberhardt
higurashihougi
AlfaT8
mack8
Werewolf
par far
Zivo
olibeira
TR1
Vann7
medo
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
NationalRus
77 posters

Yemeni Conflict: News

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 32 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:20 pm

Cyberspec wrote:
    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fd7_1446916574 - a suicide bombing gone awry. An IS guy tried to detonated himself but rather than going straight to Allah, he only lose half of his body... the other half is still talking. Laughing

That's fuked.....he'll be allright, just walked it off What a Face

The liveleak comments are pure gold...someone said to pour salt on to him (to kill the slug obviously), but I would pour coffee on him, and I'll make sure to add cream... Wink

Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 32 0003450063202_A?$img_size_380x380$
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:59 pm

You people really should check with some doctor with that vile talk. You do understand that not only you sound like vile creatures but that very behavior has an effect on others in long term on the atmosphere?

He is dead, period and cheering like americant monkeys which they are prone for while murdering everything on sight certainly does give you any more credibility as being human as that idiots overseas that are keeping coming back for more barbarism.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:09 am

Rumors come day by day that Houthis have numerous successes even in Saudi soil. I don't know what is true and what is not, but if this turn to be the case and given the whole situation I think this is the golden opportunity to overthrow the centuries long Saudi monarchy and even liberate the richer and greater part of Saudi Arabia which is Shia majority.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:11 am

Werewolf wrote:You people really should check with some doctor with that vile talk. You do understand that not only you sound like vile creatures but that very behavior has an effect on others in long term on the atmosphere?

He is dead, period and cheering like americant monkeys which they are prone for while murdering everything on sight certainly does give you any more credibility as being human as that idiots overseas that are keeping coming back for more barbarism.

Dude, you are such a buzzkill...No

If someone fucks himself up in this manner for those reasons only appropriate response is lol...lol1

Here is one from LiveLeak:

"And now, the end is near
    And so I face, the final curtain.
    My friends, I'll say it clear
    I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.
    I've lived a life that full.
    I've fucked each goat along the byway
    But more, much more than this
    I did it...........My Way."

What they need is to have one of those pushy NFL reporters with the oversized microphone step in and interview this guy.....

Achmed........you've just separated yourself into "Five Easy Pieces" (give or take a hundred).......WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW????

And like a Boss, Achmed would say....."I'm going to Disney World!!".....(btw, do they even have any virgins there?
    SturmGuard

Post  SturmGuard Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:15 pm

Werewolf is absolutely correct. While it may be brutal and savage, this war is a consequence, as are these desparate fundamental islamists springing around the world in the last several decades. I honestly feel sorry for these lost people, on humanitarian level, it is not actually their fault, for millions of young Muslims everyday injustice, perceived insults and aggresions have lead to them developing ever more extreme ideas and willingness to fight to death. The West allied with worst scum in Muslim world, opposed progressive and popular movements at each step, and continues to do so. Poverty, desparation and poor life prospects are the root cause, and people being naive and shortsighted, choose radical Islamism in an attempt to change things, not in small part thanks to foreign funded extremistimams and mosques. Of course, that choice is encouraged and being counted upon, since primitive and religious fundamentalists are no match for developed countries and keep the region in turmoil and chaos.

Stepping in and attempting to kill every extremist is the wrong and futile way to solve it, and cheering while such things are happening is wrong, in my opinion. That being said, when things escalate to situations like Syria, Iraq and Yemen, first step is obviously defeating them militarily. What comes next defines the final outcome, post-Saddam Iraq shows the danger. I genuinely hope Russia finds a way to bring lasting peace to Syria and Iraq, extinguishing at least some of the religious hate in the process. For Yemen, there is no light at the end of tunnel, as long as Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar are friends of the West, there is little hope for Yemen getting back their legal territory and sovereignity.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:08 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Very nice.  thumbsup
    Good to see the Yemani ppl showing gratitude and say Thank You Russia.
    Waiting - patiently - for that Russian naval assets to join active duty for a Yemeni express to start, atleast the much needed humanitarian aid and the resources to protect the Yemenis from getting bombed indiscriminately. A safe Yemeni express is unthinkable without a Russian naval presence in the area, be it by air through Iran around Oman or by sea.
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:13 pm

We can be critical at Syrian military, at least they fought hard over 4 years. Nothing compares with incompetence of Saudis.

Houthis just captured huge Saudi small arms/ammo warehouse in central Yemen , Taiz.

Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 32 CTtfGACWsAAv1ZT

Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 32 CTtfGAPXIAA27Gn

Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 32 CTtfGAcWEAAwjXF

Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 32 CTtfGA0XIAAoKZk
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:21 pm

The Riyadh-Dubai axis is losing influence everywhere, will they survive till the end of the decade?
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Info, even from Yemenis who support Saudis that day was "rough" for anti-Houthi coalition.

Houthis are literally stamping on them like cockroaches at Marib and Taiz.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:01 pm

zg18 wrote:Info, even from Yemenis who support Saudis that day was "rough" for anti-Houthi coalition.

Houthis are literally stamping on them like cockroaches at Marib and Taiz.

Buddy, you are best poster when it comes to wars in mid-east, if we had voting system I would give load of upvotes!!! thumbsup

What sources do you use most?
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:01 pm

zg18 wrote:We can be critical at Syrian military, at least they fought hard over 4 years. Nothing compares with incompetence of Saudis.

Houthis just captured huge Saudi small arms/ammo warehouse in central Yemen , Taiz.

Holy hell, to have lost such massive stockpiles is insane, there has got to be some Stingers or Iglas in there. Shocked Shocked Shocked

__
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:13 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    zg18 wrote:We can be critical at Syrian military, at least they fought hard over 4 years. Nothing compares with incompetence of Saudis.

Holy hell, to have lost such massive stockpiles is insane, there has got to be some Stingers or Iglas in there. Shocked Shocked Shocked

__

Most seem to be 81mm mortar crates and can type 50 cal rounds. WTF?
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:13 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:

__

I doubt, Houtis don't have an air force. But there could be some anti-tank weapons. Anyway, Houtis could now be able to fight with Saudis for quite some time with all this weapons and ammunition.

I'm more surprised, that Saudi air force didn't bomb this stockpile before it fall to Houtis. This is a big object with a lot of supplies. Really hard to miss.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:23 pm

medo wrote:I doubt, Houtis don't have an air force. But there could be some anti-tank weapons. Anyway, Houtis could now be able to fight with Saudis for quite some time with all this weapons and ammunition.

I'm more surprised, that Saudi air force didn't bomb this stockpile before it fall to Houtis. This is a big object with a lot of supplies. Really hard to miss.

Who knows, that stockpile is massive.

Saudi air-force is completely disorganized, i doubt they'll bomb it for a few days.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:27 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    medo wrote:I doubt, Houtis don't have an air force. But there could be some anti-tank weapons. Anyway, Houtis could now be able to fight with Saudis for quite some time with all this weapons and ammunition.

Saudi air-force is completely disorganized, i doubt they'll bomb it for a few days.

Saudi airforce is being spoon fed by the US, there's nothing disorganized about it. It's just they can't help their ground troops.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:38 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:

Saudi airforce is being spoon fed by the US, there's nothing disorganized about it. It's just they can't help their ground troops.

I rest my case. Wink
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:48 pm

PapaDragon wrote:What sources do you use most?

Yemeni tweeter brigade  Cool

https://twitter.com/omeisy

https://twitter.com/BaFana3

https://twitter.com/YemenForces

Hope that helps.

BTW UAE engineering corps built a lot of new roads connecting city Aden with immediate regions , one near Taiz is under Houthi control respekt
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:54 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:

I rest my case. Wink

I agree with you on the end game, but the KSAAF is the only thing that works properly in this war (including killing civilians). You can't help people that can't fight.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:58 pm

zg18 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:What sources do you use most?

Yemeni tweeter brigade  Cool

https://twitter.com/omeisy

https://twitter.com/BaFana3

https://twitter.com/YemenForces

Hope that helps.

BTW UAE engineering corps built a lot of new roads connecting city Aden with immediate regions , one near Taiz is under Houthi control respekt

First link got some funny stuff.

Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 32 CN1xbhRWwAA1SnR
    Fred333
    Fred333

Post  Fred333 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:06 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:

I rest my case. Wink

I agree with you on the end game, but the KSAAF is the only thing that works properly in this war (including killing civilians). You can't help people that can't fight.

Without KSAAF Houthis would be having a big party in Riyaad by now. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but still...
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:08 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:

I rest my case. Wink

You mean civilians or the KSA/Merc army??
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:18 pm

Fred333 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:

I rest my case. Wink

Without KSAAF Houthis would be having a big party in Riyaad by now. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating, but still...

Sure, there's always the fear factor, but when you can't properly coordinate with your ground elements it'll be hopeless.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:27 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:

I rest my case. Wink

I mean that the rag tag army that the KSA is putting together to fight instead of its own inept troops is even less prone to coordinate with the RSAAF.
    The RSAAF is doing its job properly (including terrorozing Yemeni civilians) but they cannot interoperate with the troops on the ground outside QRF calls like we've seen. The armed forced of Saudi Arabia despite all their kit cannot operate as a land component of an interarms structure.

And as Fred333 said, without the RSAAF (and US strikes) Popular Islamic Republic of NovoHouthia would have it's Capital in Bishah or outright in Mecca.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:57 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:

I rest my case. Wink

I mean that the rag tag army that the KSA is putting together to fight instead of its own inept troops is even less prone to coordinate with the RSAAF.
    The RSAAF is doing its job properly (including terrorozing Yemeni civilians) but they cannot interoperate with the troops on the ground outside QRF calls like we've seen. The armed forced of Saudi Arabia despite all their kit cannot operate as a land component of an interarms structure.

And as Fred333 said, without the RSAAF (and US strikes) Popular Islamic Republic of NovoHouthia would have it's Capital in Bishah or outright in Mecca.

Alright KoTeMoRe, in that case it is not the KSAAF that is disorganize, but rather the coordination between them and there ground elements.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am