Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+73
kvs
sepheronx
flamming_python
KiloGolf
Hannibal Barca
Godric
Solncepek
George1
Cyberspec
iraqidabab
KoTeMoRe
Dima
Monarchist
zorobabel
Heartbeer
zg18
SturmGuard
franco
d_taddei2
victor1985
OminousSpudd
Kyo
Neutrality
whir
Bidoul
Rodinazombie
Ramos 2
Khepesh
Siempre_Leal
marat
HUNTER VZLA
Arctic_Fox
TheArmenian
ultron
Hachimoto
Regular
ExBeobachter1987
Stealthflanker
Inetwarrior
Geronimo
Flyboy77
PapaDragon
Anas Ali
Fred333
2SPOOKY4U
AK_47
Prince Darling
Walther von Oldenburg
Flagship Victory
Abu Bakr al Bosni
Book.
mutantsushi
Manov
Cucumber Khan
sheytanelkebir
putinboss
jhelb
arpakola
Morpheus Eberhardt
higurashihougi
AlfaT8
mack8
Werewolf
par far
Zivo
olibeira
TR1
Vann7
medo
ShahryarHedayatiSHBA
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
NationalRus
77 posters

    Yemeni Conflict: News

    max steel
    max steel


    Posts : 2934
    Points : 2961
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  max steel Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:55 pm


    Kornet destroying KSA M60 Patton in the video above . saudis don't have abrams ?



    The Houthis and Saleh forces have now begun seizing military installations inside Saudi Arabia? Yep, talk about game-changing developments not yet being discussed openly in the media.

    http://nationalyemen.com/2015/06/22/ansarullah-fires-tens-of-rockets-on-saudi-arabias-jizan/
    Book.
    Book.


    Posts : 695
    Points : 752
    Join date : 2015-05-08
    Location : Oregon, USA

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  Book. Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:38 am

    OK next...

    Kornet v Apache ! thumbsup
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt


    Posts : 1928
    Points : 2037
    Join date : 2013-05-20

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:35 am

    max steel wrote:
    The Houthis and Saleh forces have now begun seizing military installations inside Saudi Arabia?

    Yes, and I think towns too.
    max steel
    max steel


    Posts : 2934
    Points : 2961
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  max steel Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:03 pm

    I wrote ' ? ' by mistake . I was informing you all , not confirming it . My bad .
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec


    Posts : 2907
    Points : 3062
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  Cyberspec Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:19 am

    Attack on border post (video posted yesterday)



    M-60 hit by ATGW


    Infantry with Rpg's vs M-60 and what looks like AMX-30 (around 05:30)
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2161
    Points : 2156
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  AlfaT8 Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 pm

    Cyberspec wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:Aaaw, no Bradleys, how disappointing.

    I really wanted to see how it's legendary Mithril armour would hold up. Wink

    The Houthis must've seen your post  Smile since the vehicles hit in the latest video are believed to be Bradleys
    Nah, i doubt it, the U.S would never allow that to happen, after all they need to maintain there PR illusion of supremacy, so i don't expect the Bradley to show up anywhere near Yemen. Rolling Eyes
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 17682
    Points : 18189
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  George1 Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:16 pm

    Huthis against Saudi AMX-30

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 310124_800



    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:44 pm

    George1 wrote:Huthis against Saudi AMX-30

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 310124_800




    lol1 lol1 lol1  Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...Saudi Scum how do you like it when the tables have been turned, and a insurgency is being played against you?!?! Karma is a real BITCH ain't it?!?! Razz
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2161
    Points : 2156
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  AlfaT8 Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:13 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    George1 wrote:Huthis against Saudi AMX-30

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 310124_800




    lol1 lol1 lol1  Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...Saudi Scum how do you like it when the tables have been turned, and a insurgency is being played against you?!?! Karma is a real BITCH ain't it?!?! Razz
    Ooh come on, there's no insurgency in Saudi Arabia itself ........yet. Wink
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:01 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    George1 wrote:Huthis against Saudi AMX-30

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 310124_800




    lol1 lol1 lol1  Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...Saudi Scum how do you like it when the tables have been turned, and a insurgency is being played against you?!?! Karma is a real BITCH ain't it?!?! Razz
    Ooh come on, there's no insurgency in Saudi Arabia itself ........yet. Wink

    The majority of Saudi's oil is located in the Shia dominated Eastern part of Saudi Arabia... Wink
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 6845
    Points : 6923
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  flamming_python Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:14 am

    Hope the Saudis continue to receive a good ass-pumping from those Yemeni tribal militias; that they are having so much trouble with - and that no amount of oil money, bought-out GCC and bribed 'allies', overwhelming airpower, Western training and equipment, etc... can help them against.
    max steel
    max steel


    Posts : 2934
    Points : 2961
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  max steel Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:20 pm

    Out of 12 SCUD launched on Saudi air base that killed Saudi air force chief,  Patriot managed to intercept only three  pwnd


    LINK
    sepheronx
    sepheronx


    Posts : 7418
    Points : 7684
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 33
    Location : Canada

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  sepheronx Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:42 pm

    max steel wrote: Out of 12 SCUD launched on Saudi air base that killed Saudi air force chief,  Patriot managed to intercept only three  pwnd


    LINK

    It Was reported on live leaks that one scud was shot down by 2 interceptor missiles. So if figure at same rate it would have required 6 interceptor missiles. How many missiles per system?
    avatar
    Abu Bakr al Bosni


    Posts : 13
    Points : 11
    Join date : 2015-07-05
    Age : 36
    Location : Sarajevo

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  Abu Bakr al Bosni Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:00 pm

    flamming_python wrote:Hope the Saudis continue to receive a good ass-pumping from those Yemeni tribal militias; that they are having so much trouble with - and that no amount of oil money, bought-out GCC and bribed 'allies', overwhelming airpower, Western training and equipment, etc... can help them against.
    Soon Saudi tawagheet will purge Yemen of Zaydiyyah and Rafidhah and will be slaughtered themselves inshallah.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 6845
    Points : 6923
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  flamming_python Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:46 pm

    Abu Bakr al Bosni wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:Hope the Saudis continue to receive a good ass-pumping from those Yemeni tribal militias; that they are having so much trouble with - and that no amount of oil money, bought-out GCC and bribed 'allies', overwhelming airpower, Western training and equipment, etc... can help them against.
    Soon Saudi tawagheet will purge Yemen of Zaydiyyah and Rafidhah and will be slaughtered themselves inshallah.

    And now in English, please? pwnd
    avatar
    Abu Bakr al Bosni


    Posts : 13
    Points : 11
    Join date : 2015-07-05
    Age : 36
    Location : Sarajevo

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  Abu Bakr al Bosni Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:49 pm

    Zaidiyyah - Houthis
    Rafidhah - Iranians and Iraqi Shias
    Tawagheet - rulers of Saudi Arabia.

    Saudis are cowards and can't fight.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 6845
    Points : 6923
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  flamming_python Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:52 pm

    Abu Bakr al Bosni wrote:Zaidiyyah - Houthis
    Rafidhah - Iranians and Iraqi Shias
    Tawagheet - rulers of Saudi Arabia.

    Saudis are cowards and can't fight.

    Thank you.

    But why do the Shias and Houthis deserve death, in your opinion?
    mack8
    mack8


    Posts : 996
    Points : 1050
    Join date : 2013-08-02

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  mack8 Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:52 pm

    Which side are you on if you want them ALL (iranians, saudi, houthis) to kill each other? Your name gives me a hint, but i'd rather hear it from you before passing judgement.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory


    Posts : 973
    Points : 921
    Join date : 2015-04-28
    Location : Canada

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  Flagship Victory Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:54 pm

    Houthis use Kornet anti tank missiles to destroy Saudi Arabian tanks. Looks like supplied via a secret land route through Saudi Arabia.

    George1
    George1


    Posts : 17682
    Points : 18189
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  George1 Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:57 pm

    Huthis again beat Saudi tanks







    avatar
    ShahryarHedayatiSHBA


    Posts : 426
    Points : 475
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Age : 38

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  ShahryarHedayatiSHBA Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:58 pm

    mack8 wrote:Which side are you on if you want them ALL (iranians, saudi, houthis) to kill each other? Your name gives me a hint, but i'd rather hear it from you before passing judgement.

    flamming_python wrote:
    Abu Bakr al Bosni wrote:Zaidiyyah - Houthis
    Rafidhah - Iranians and Iraqi Shias
    Tawagheet - rulers of Saudi Arabia.

    Saudis are cowards and can't fight.

    Thank you.

    But why do the Shias and Houthis deserve death, in your opinion?
    Abu Bakr al Bosni wrote:Zaidiyyah - Houthis
    Rafidhah - Iranians and Iraqi Shias
    Tawagheet - rulers of Saudi Arabia.

    Saudis are cowards and can't fight.

    Abu Bakr al Bosni wrote:
    Soon Saudi tawagheet will purge Yemen of Zaydiyyah and Rafidhah and will be slaughtered themselves inshallah.


    russia

    My dear friends,

    it looks like we have a member from Isis here , with a dark and sectarian ideology

    so  .... watch out attack
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec


    Posts : 2907
    Points : 3062
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  Cyberspec Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:20 am

    Yeah...Abu Bakr of Bosnia Very Happy
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 6845
    Points : 6923
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  flamming_python Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:41 am

    ShahryarHedayatiSHBA wrote:
    russia

    My dear  friends,

    it looks like we have a member from Isis here , with a dark and sectarian ideology

    so  .... watch out  attack

    Well we have all sorts of clowns here already so why not.

    I'm personally looking foward to them all duking it out.
    avatar
    Abu Bakr al Bosni


    Posts : 13
    Points : 11
    Join date : 2015-07-05
    Age : 36
    Location : Sarajevo

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  Abu Bakr al Bosni Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:51 am

    I am not a member of IS. I am but a humble observer of world affairs.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg


    Posts : 1323
    Points : 1420
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Oldenburg

    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:28 am

    Are these destroyed tanks M1s?

    Saudis must be taking heavy beating. I almost can't beleive that after so many years of training they're still so incompetent.

    Sponsored content


    Yemeni Conflict: News - Page 12 Empty Re: Yemeni Conflict: News

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:39 am