Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+36
Sujoy
zg18
KomissarBojanchev
gaurav
TheArmenian
Flyingdutchman
calripson
partizan
Stealthflanker
medo
Intrigado
Firebird
Airbornewolf
AlfaT8
Regular
sepheronx
GarryB
etaepsilonk
Morpheus Eberhardt
navyfield
SOC
As Sa'iqa
Hannibal Barca
George1
mutantsushi
Austin
TR1
Cyberspec
flamming_python
macedonian
zino
Vann7
arpakola
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
Viktor
40 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

Post  arpakola Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Ekaterina Gubareva the Foreign Minister of the DPR has been named as Ekaterina Gubareva - who's actually the wife of Pavel Gubarev, the Donetsk "people's governor" that was elected by the protestors who started rallying in Donetsk enmasse from 1st March onwards and storming the regional administration building. Pavel Gubarev was soon arrested by the authorities and hastily flown to Kiev to stand trial. Attempts by the locals to storm the local SBU, and stop transports, etc... in order to free him failed; he was already gone. Among her duties are the establishment of ties with other subjects, that wish to leave the Ukraine. The Donetsk People's Republic has formed its own army, which has already reportedly enlisted over 1500 people http://lifenews.ru/news/131042
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 13 Doniesk+f+minister

navyfield
    navyfield

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #3

Post  navyfield Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:21 pm

respekt 
    navyfield
    navyfield

Post  navyfield Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:23 pm

macedonian wrote:
    etaepsilonk wrote:
    macedonian wrote:
    I disagree strongly. That's not how you win wars. Nevermind that this is not 'a proper' war, it's a war nonetheless.
    If you're looking to win - you strike your enemy deep inside his ranks where he doesn't feel vulnerable...you create havoc, so that he cannot attack you where you're weak...you let him know that he's as vulnerable as you are...especially if your 'enemy' is a puppet to a 'greater master'...

Could you clarify who exactly is "the enemy" you're talking about in this case?

People in Ukraine who are brainwashed into believing western propaganda. On top of that, you have Ukrainians who are delusional about Russians.

But if you're asking who the REAL enemy is - it's more than obvious - it's the American political establishment, trying to conquer Russia.

Anything else?

those are called- usefull idiots -in the west...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Looks like people actually beleive that EU sanction will hurt Russia. Lol idiot from poland thinks that. Guess the gas being turned off may be a problem for them.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:41 pm

sepheronx wrote:Looks like people actually beleive that EU sanction will hurt Russia. Lol idiot from poland thinks that. Guess the gas being turned off may be a problem for them.

It will hurt both sides.

Also, I have a suspicion that those threats of sanctions are not for real, they could just be attempts to bluff it out.
    Because it may not look appropriate for many people: Russia invaded Crimea, and was sort of punished for that. However, since then Russia did NOTHING, and was supposed to be punished again?
    Eurosceptic movements in EU countries (which are already gaining points for other stuff) might SERIOUSLY question a validity of this.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 pm

If the EU punishes Russia for doing nothing

Then Russia will punish the EU by doing something  Very Happy 
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:17 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 13 Ejlv6m1gkk3e

Keep a watch out for this guy. If found, report him to your nearest friendly Donbass Republic militia unit
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:24 pm

Why? What's wrong with this guy? I know VICE is a CIA front shit. Just take a look to their site. But this guy seems to be OK. No? We have any negative reports?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:44 pm

Apparently shots already happened and mixed reports of 4 civilians injured and one seriously ..
    in the Interior Ministry base in the Ukrainian city of Mariupol.

http://rt.com/news/mariupol-base-shooting-ukraine-008/#_=_

some claim they had molotov cocktails ,others say the soldiers fired them when they asked to leave.
    Anyone have detailed information of what really happened?

Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Just spoke with Greeks from Sympheropole and Mariupol and Donetsk regions. I recieve reliable informations that the Ukrainian forces are incompetent.
    That the people that send there are from other pro Russian regions and thus defect, that the moral is high as now also expect Yanukovich to return to Donetsk which is now completely in Russia control and that pro Russian militia is now in the offensive and seems more than capable to manage alone the situation there.

PS Some also claim to hear jet planes doing cycles above during the night operations but the reports are conflicting. My hypothesis is that can't be Ukrainian that can hardly operate day let alone night but Russian UAV's supervise the situation up close.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Why? What's wrong with this guy? I know VICE is a CIA front shit. Just take a look to their site. But this guy seems to be OK. No? We have any negative reports?

I dunno I just don't like his face
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:Why? What's wrong with this guy? I know VICE is a CIA front shit. Just take a look to their site. But this guy seems to be OK. No? We have any negative reports?

any person making selfies should be euthanised in my opinion  Very Happy 
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:27 pm

The Pro Russian protesters will need to coordinate better and have rules of engagement against Ukrainian Soldiers or any security from Kiev..
    Not saying that is the case.. but it will be totally foolish for example for people to go at night to a military base with a dozen of protesters and armed with molotov bombs demanding they leave. Unarmed protesters need to know how NOT to interact with an armed soldiers.. if he thinks his life is in danger or scared he could shoot at them. if the protesters have its face covered will scare even more.. SO all regions needs to be trained its protesters how not to approach armed forces and how to do it.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:27 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Airbornewolf wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

OK this guy may very well be the most objective reporter in western media. He may even be pro Russian. Just look his reports in youtube.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:23 am

Not really.. look at his earlier RUssian roulette reports how he reported Crimea.. and look how he report Syria conflict..
    100% biased.. VICE receive money from CNN... only his latest reports about Ukraine are neutral.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:32 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Airbornewolf wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

OK this guy may very well be the most objective reporter in western media. He may even be pro Russian. Just look his reports in youtube.

He is not pro Russian, he is anti-russian. Vice News is a new branch from FOX News which aims for the younger demographic and is more subtile propaganda than the usual MSM such as CNN,BBC,MSNBC,ABC,CBS etc.

Nothing is pro-russian when it has direct links to US big corporations and even CIA. CIA has links to FOX,MSNBC,BBC,CNN proof is here an investigation of US officials about exact this matter of CIA orders and directives to Media News.

At 11:08 you see the investigation of CNN administration asked if they have people working direct for CIA to spread their agenda.

CNN working hand in hand with CIA even orchestering terrorist attacks in Syria.

TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:20 am

flamming_python wrote:

He has the kind of face I could kick for hours.

Lot's of VICE reporters share that.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:27 am

In other news John McCain was off-roading in Sarah Palin's backyard, spying on Russia from afar when out of nowhere...

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 13 07

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 13 BlXtq2bCAAAcrDv

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 13 11

.....................Coincidence? I think not!
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:32 am

Who the heck makes this comics?
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:16 am

Any news today?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:33 am

Werewolf wrote:Who the heck makes this comics?

http://superputin.ru/
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 am

NATO NGO my friend ... NATO NGO !!!

take care
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:49 am

slaviansk
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:56 am

3 dead, 13 injured as anti-govt protesters rally near Ukrainian military base

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 13 BlX1bmvCcAMWly9

The Situation in the Ukraine. #3 - Page 13 10.si
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:20 am

arpakola wrote:

NATO NGO  my friend ... NATO NGO !!!

take care

Don't get me wrong. The Greek franchise of VICE is terrible. NGO in it's highest! We have a huge problem with the social scum here, you know very well but I am talking about this particular guy covering the Ukrainian thing and I have to say that I am reasonably satisfied.

Am I contented with VICE: No. It is as shit as FOX. Greek subordinates probably worst ever seen!
    Am I contented with this particular guy covering Ukraine? Yes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm