Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+33
caveat emptor
Mir
zare
Dr.Snufflebug
Podlodka77
Scorpius
Odin of Ossetia
lyle6
Rodion_Romanovic
ALAMO
Begome
littlerabbit
Werewolf
TMA1
Isos
Broski
Backman
Monarchist
SturmGuard
victor1985
Project Canada
PapaDragon
George1
max steel
nemrod
sepheronx
Regular
flamming_python
GarryB
Viktor
Austin
Admin
Jelena
37 posters

Serbia’s relations with EU and NATO

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Serbia’s relations with EU and NATO - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia’s relations with EU and NATO

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:55 pm

Scorpius
    I wonder how soon Serbia will hand over its MiG-29s for the needs of Ukraine?

Well, if you weren't such an ungrateful **** that you are, then you wouldn't even have written what you wrote.
    We are the only country in Europe that has not imposed sanctions on you, you asshole.

Serbia has a contract for 4 Mi-35M helicopters and two more batteries of the Pantsir-M system, so due to the current events, the transfer of already ordered military equipment cannot be carried out. EVEN THE CHINESE are not allowed to fly over to Belgrade and deliver the remaining 3 missile batteries of the FK-3 system.
    It's easy for you, Scorpius, to pretend to be smart, even though you're not, because you live in a country (too rich in resources and with a huge coastline) with over 17 million square kilometers. Try to put yourself in the position of Serbia, which is surrounded by hyenas.

Eugenio Argentina likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Serbia’s relations with EU and NATO - Page 4 Empty Re: Serbia’s relations with EU and NATO

Post  flamming_python Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:08 pm

No-one's being ungrateful Podlodka, although NOT imposing sanctions on us is really just common courtesy, and your country refusing to do so in the face of massive political pressure is really just standing up for one's sovereignty. It's what most countries in the world have done, and while that's much better for Russia than yet another country imposing sanctions on us - it effectively amounts only to neutrality vis-a-vis our struggle with the West and NATO, not aid.

However the issue is not that, but that Vucic has bent over as of a month or two ago, and from here it's just going to get worse; as I previously wrote.

sepheronx, GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Scorpius and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:19 pm

Serbia has fewer inhabitants than Moscow, Paris, London, so once again, Serbia's position regarding Russia is where it is. I don't know if it will be able to stay like that. If the Serbian people were to be asked, I believe that the majority would like Serbia not to be in the geographical position it is in, but what can be done..

The West not only wants Serbia to impose sanctions on Russia, but the West also wants Serbia to recognize Kosovo.
    If Serbia does at least one of those two, then the West will also work on the destruction of Republika Srpska and very likely on some "colored revolution" in Vojvodina.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:43 pm

The West not only wants Serbia to impose sanctions on Russia, but the West also wants Serbia to recognize Kosovo.
    If Serbia does at least one of those two, then the West will also work on the destruction of Republika Srpska and very likely on some "colored revolution" in Vojvodina.

Exactly correct. So where does the favour to Russia come in then? It's a matter of your own nation's self-preservation.

Both things are a matter of sovereignty for Serbia first and foremost. Doing either would rapidly herald the onset of instability in Serbia, something that NATO also knows; which they will doubtlessly take advantage of to either further erode the positions of Serbia and Serbs in the Balkans, or attempt to install their own outright puppet; Vucic is still too independent for them even given that he's coming around.

You will discover that Serbia has a lot of sympathizers in the world, not just Russia, but no-one can be more Serb than the Serbs themselves, and so Serbia must stand up for itself at every injuncture.

Furthermore, if NATO insists on robbing Serbia of what little it has left; de-jure non-recognition of Kosovo, and the right to build relations with whatever nation you want - then the end result will be your sublimation into greater Europe and essentially becoming a protectorate of Germany - albeit the least favoured one with the Albanians, Croats and Bosniaks trusted to keep you in line and remind you at every turn of your historic barbarity.
    What then is the purpose for Serbia of trying to appease NATO, or buy time? What are you hoping for? For Serbia therefore it's all the more imperative that Russia wins, and to be prepared to militarily resist NATO if they threaten Serbia again too. In this, you will not be alone. Of course though, this is for you to decide.

Last edited by flamming_python on Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, Hole, Scorpius and Broski like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:44 pm

Speaking of Serbia, the sort of infamous Serbian Donbass volunteer Zivkovic attended the speech. So I guess he recovered (he was struck by mortar shrapnel in December, serious leg injury).

GarryB, Scorpius and Broski like this post

zare

Post  zare Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:50 pm

If sincere and not a spin, the fact that it's a Rafale speaks a lot for itself.
    Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:11 pm

Well, if you weren't such an ungrateful **** that you are, then you wouldn't even have written what you wrote.
    We are the only country in Europe that has not imposed sanctions on you, you asshole.

Serbia has a contract for 4 Mi-35M helicopters and two more batteries of the Pantsir-M system, so due to the current events, the transfer of already ordered military equipment cannot be carried out. EVEN THE CHINESE are not allowed to fly over to Belgrade and deliver the remaining 3 missile batteries of the FK-3 system.
    It's easy for you, Scorpius, to pretend to be smart, even though you're not, because you live in a country (too rich in resources and with a huge coastline) with over 17 million square kilometers. Try to put yourself in the position of Serbia, which is surrounded by hyenas.

Just recently, I read reproaches at this forum that Russia did too little for Serbia in 1999. Now I'm reading some more nonsense with insults. You, dude, really need to do something with your huge ego.
    If you haven't understood by now, I am commenting on the behavior of Vujicic, who consistently takes an increasingly pro-Western position. Well, if you are trying to justify the fact that your country is ready to stab Russia in the back because it is surrounded by hyenas - well, this only shows your true attitude.
    Personally, I have not stooped to accuse the entire population of Serbia of what their government is doing.
    But reading some residents of the Balkans here, I'm starting to wonder - are they really friends for Russia, or is it just a bunch of swaggering pussies and generals from the chair?
    I don't know, I ultimately don't care. This is your life, not mine. But keep yourself in control within the framework of your hatred and painful ego.

Oh, yeah. Before I forget. If you get sick, come for help. I'll still give you my hand, even if you're an evil asshole. And I hope that Russia will also do this for Serbia in any case.

sepheronx, GarryB, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:22 pm

Scorpius Today at 12:38 pm

I wonder how soon Serbia will hand over its MiG-29s for the needs of Ukraine?
    Wink

My ego ?
    And what should I, as a Serb, think after your announcement like this ?
    If it was a joke then it's not really funny. Serbia is under great pressure for both Russia and Kosovo, just as Republika Srpska is under pressure and who knows what else when it comes to Serbia.
    Serbs are not Bulgarians who turned their backs on you Russians countless times.

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:24 pm

@Scorpius & Podlodka77

If Serbia gives in to the EU's demands there will only be one looser again - SERBIA.

Take notes from Orban.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, flamming_python, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, LMFS and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:32 pm

TO MIR

That's what it's all about, because while Scorpius writes "jokes" about how Serbia will hand over the MiG-29 to Ukroshitstan, we Serbs know the abyss we're facing.
    By the way, I don't think that he really meant what he wrote, but I was furious because it turns out that we Serbs are retards who will sell our faith for one dinner.

Mir likes this post

Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:32 pm

My ego ?
    And what should I, as a Serb, think after your announcement like this ?
    If it was a joke then it's not really funny. Serbia is under great pressure for both Russia and Kosovo, just as Republika Srpska is under pressure and who knows what else when it comes to Serbia.
    Serbs are not Bulgarians who turned their backs on you Russians countless times.

Dude,  Russians even turned their backs on Russians, man (The White Movement in the Civil War, pro-Nazi collaborators in World War II, pro-Western libtards now). Just don't think that you are the poorest in this world. For example, I have a bunch of relatives in Ukraine, but I don't have the opportunity to get them out of there. And, perhaps, one day my cousins in Ukraine will be called, and in Russia they will call me - and we will be forced to literally shoot at our relatives on both sides of the front line, having no differences between us WITHOUT taking into account the political shit, the beneficiaries of which are none of us. Russia is now under unprecedented sanctions pressure, and all these sizes of territory - you know, you will absolutely give a shit about how vast the taiga or tundra surrounding you is if you are dropped off somewhere in the Krasnoyarsk Territory or Yakutia without means of survival and in winter.

And my message, of course, contains irony, but it is also a prediction of Vucic's further actions if political pressure continues. They will force him to hand over "unnecessary MiGs" to Ukraine in order to demonstrate European solidarity against Putin's hordes of Mongol-Tatar hordes. Then Vucic will join the next package of sanctions against Russia.

Most likely it will be if the war does not end in the next few months. And believe me, NO ONE will ask the opinion of the people of Serbia when making these decisions.
    Do you think that this outcome is impossible? I think it's inevitable.
    Do I consider it necessary to blame the people of Serbia? No.

GarryB, kvs, Hole, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:40 pm

To Scorpius

You don't know the Serbs well enough.. Sorry, but you have written heavy nonsense again.

Your words; They will force him to hand over "unnecessary MiGs" to Ukraine in order to demonstrate European solidarity against Putin's hordes of Mongol-Tatar hordes. Then Vucic will join the next package of sanctions against Russia.

Do you know what kind of riots there would be in Serbia if what you wrote happened.
    Man, Serbs and Russians have never fought directly or indirectly against each other, and what you wrote would bring down the government and Vučić like a house of cards.
    Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:46 pm

Do you know what kind of riots there would be in Serbia if what you wrote happened.
    Man, Serbs and Russians have never fought directly or indirectly against each other, and what you wrote would bring down the government and Vučić like a house of cards.
    Your personal attitude does not change reality. In any case, the unrest in Serbia will play into the hands of Washington, not Belgrade or Moscow, you know. However, you can refute my prediction with good arguments. And no, the expression "Serbs are not like that" is not a trusted argument, alas. I have already said that this is what your government will do, what it will be forced to do through foreign policy, foreign economic, and maybe with the help of an external threat of force. Each time, conditions will be set, from which consolidation with the rest of Europe against Russia will be accompanied by the least damage for the country. You yourself claim that you have no choice surrounded by jackals. So, as I wrote initially, most likely the transfer of Serbian MiGs in favor of Ukraine is only a matter of time.
    Neither you nor I can influence this decision, you know.
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:54 pm

To Scorpius

I can't say whether Serbia will withstand Western pressure not to impose sanctions on Russia, because I don't know and I don't decide on that, but I know for sure that Serbia won't deliver weapons to Ukroshitstan.
    I repeat, Serbia has never directly or indirectly waged war against Russia, and any government that would make such a move to send Serbian weapons to Ukroshitstan would be lynched.
    Even the Croats, who definitely do not like the Russians, did not send their weapons to Ukroshitstan.
    Then ask yourself what would happen in Serbia if some government tried to push something like that.
    That's nonsense man.

flamming_python likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:57 pm

Occupying Danube delta will change the perspective folks 😈

GarryB, Rodion_Romanovic, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:00 pm

ALAMO
    Occupying Danube delta will change the perspective folks 😈

Bro Very Happy , even though it's a good joke, you can see for yourself how brainwashed Romanians are.
    I think they are right behind the Poles in that regard. Manipulation is something that the Anglo-Saxons are very good at and I can freely write that they are undisputed at it.
    Scorpius
    Scorpius

Post  Scorpius Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:03 pm

I can't say whether Serbia will withstand Western pressure not to impose sanctions on Russia, because I don't know and I don't decide on that, but I know for sure that Serbia won't deliver weapons to Ukroshitstan.
    I repeat, Serbia has never directly or indirectly waged war against Russia, and any government that would make such a move to send Serbian weapons to Ukroshitstan would be lynched.

Even I, without getting up from the couch, can come up with a couple of schemes. For example, Serbia transfers its unnecessary fighters to some third European country, and at the same time they are counted at a good cost as part of the payment for the provision of new Eurofighter fighters. Or these fighters will be sent for "responsible storage" to some of the NATO military bases, where they will serve as a source of spare parts for the still flying UAF. Don't think that Western puppeteers are so morons - it can be done in a bunch of different ways that will lead to the same result.

I will repeat it again, it does not depend on you, nor on me, nor on anyone on this forum. And finally, I will quote one quote:
    He [Peter] answered Him: Lord! I'm ready to go to prison and to death with You. But He said, "I tell you, Peter, before the cock will sing today, you will deny three times that you do not know Me." (Mt.26,34).

Russia is preparing for a thirty-month war with the NATO bloc. There are many different events ahead.

Last edited by Scorpius on Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Broski likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:06 pm

Scorpius wrote:I wonder how soon Serbia will hand over its MiG-29s for the needs of Ukraine?

You weak incompetent chicken shit bitch whores wouldn't have to wonder if you simply delivered what you were paid to deliver

You like taking money but you don't like giving anything back in exchange even though you signed the contract? Imagine that, someone else's money tastes really sweet, doesn't it?

If you want to make sure those MiGs stay here all you crooks have to do is to deliver what you were paid to deliver

Easiest thing in the world

Until then you can all go fück yourselves along with your attitude

owais.usmani likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:15 pm

@nomadski
    You can't "station" Zircon in the country, as you state it, as Serbia is landlocked and surrounded by NATO countries from all sides.

@Scorpius

As for Vučić, that cocksucker runs the country as a personal fiefdom with extensive party links and numerous people installed on every level of government. In the event of them sending MiGs to Ukraine, there will be some blowback and protest, but not even close to level some people claim.
    West has found his soft spot and keeps pushing against it and those are his ill gotten gains. Only thing that still keeps him on the edge is a fear that he might lose next elections and possible ramifications for him after that happens.

Broski likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:21 pm

Those Mig were gifted by Russia. You never paid them.

What you paid for were french Manpads that you never got.

GarryB and Broski like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:35 pm

They were paid. They needed to be rehauled. Final price was about 185 million euros, if I'm not mistaken.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:37 pm

Maintenance was paid

Spare parts were paid

Helicopters were paid

Pantsirs were paid

And still nothing

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:47 pm

To Scorpius

Here I am openly writing to you that I would request asylum in Russia or Belarus, and even China, if Serbia decided to give arms to Ukroshitstan.
    Unlike other Serbs on the forum, I escaped from Croatia as a child and I have a desire for revanchism.
    I really really don't like the West..

I personally know this whole situation better than you because I escaped from Croatia as a child.
    The Serbs in Croatia did not even have a military command and were left to defend for themselves after February 1992. I came to Ilok in January 1992 and at that time I was not in Pakrac, while our family house in Pakrac was destroyed in September 1991.
    I personally counted with my own eyes how over 110 T-72 and M-84 tanks that were around Vukovar and that were transferred to Serbia via Ilok (now in Croatia) in february 1992, and thus it was clear that Serbia renounced further warfare for that area.
    Everything that happened in 1995 was only a consequence of the events of 1992. Probably under the pressure of the West, as early as 1992, Serbia tacitly allowed what happened later to happen.

I will tell you one more secret, and that is that I lived in a city that is now in Croatia, unfortunately, which had the BIGGEST Orthodox library (Even today, heavy damage from the war can be seen on the facade) of Serbian literature after Hilandar and Belgrade. That library is the second in the world in terms of the number of printed South Slavic books. The Serbian Orthodox Church in my hometown is bigger and older than the Serbian Orthodox Church in the city in Serbia where I live now, even though the city I live in now is 4 times bigger.

Last edited by Podlodka77 on Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scorpius likes this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:47 pm

While it is understandable for Serbia to try and sit on two seats, eventually it will fall, hard.

That said, Serbia should be looking at this situation now and exerting itself even more, knowing that the threat that is NATO isn't in the condition to fight two fronts.

GarryB likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Serbia’s relations with EU and NATO - Page 4 Empty Serbia refuses Russian fighter jets and will buy French Rafale

Post  thegopnik Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:51 pm

@GarryB

Please clean up this thread.

owais.usmani likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm