Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russia's enemy countries

nomadski
    nomadski

Russia's enemy countries - Page 24 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

Post  nomadski on Fri May 15, 2020 9:05 pm

I agree with GarryB. Russia or Iran or China need each other. For Euro Asian economic union. No good making a mountain out of mole hill. Over my missile is better than your missile. Even Iranians claim Bavar is better than S300. And in trade competition, this is done. Is normal. I have seen many advertisement about my washing powder is better than your washing powder.........

Now title of topic is Russia enemy country. OK. This is fine. As long as we do not confuse small groups in power for a nation. And nation for small group. And harm / benefit one, instead of the  other.  This is main problem, say with policy for USA.Harm / benefit small group, if responsible. Harm / benefit  nation, if responsible. Here is how to deal with small problem.

https://youtu.be/IGHPdth3Dew

I struggled with say, response of Iran to killing of  Iranian general in Iraq. Target military or USA oil firms in Iraq? And now Venezuela coup. The Iranians gave super accurate answer. I said at the time wrongly, that US economic interest should be target. But they had not caused harm. Who arranged for coup in Venezuela?  Sometimes in full scale general war, mass attacks, are only blunt instrument available. But must avoid using blunt instrument.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sun May 17, 2020 4:04 pm

The major ports of the Baltic chihuahuas are shriveling up together with their rail transport.    These Russia hating swine, just like
    the Banderatards (birds of a Nazi feather flock together), never stopped to think that their ports exist to service Russian cargo
    and not EU cargo.   Any cargo going to the EU will go to Amsterdam or other ports close to the Atlantic.   It makes no sense to
    ship to Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania and then transport back west via rail.   If cargo is going to go to the east of the Baltic it
    will go to Poland and south.  

In fact, the Baltic statelets originated over 1,000 years ago (even if they never fully formed into countries and were always
    under the control of big powers such as Teutonic Order and Sweden) as trade leeches.   Trade from Central Asia and Russia
    with Scandinavia and via the Baltic has been going on for over 1,000 years as well.   Even when there was no unified Russian
    state.    Now these chihuahuas are literally shooting their economic raison d'etre in the head.

BTW, the US is facilitating this economic suicide with its sanctions on Russian trade companies.   US sanctions are an insane
    illegal atrocity.   Congress chimps and their puppet masters pass "laws" on sanctions that have not connection to reality
    aside from the effort to keep Russia down.    These retards are only succeeding in keeping their chihuahua "friends" down.
    Russia is successfully relocating all the trade done via the chihuahua ports to its own territory.   The US is utterly failing to
    stop this trade.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon May 18, 2020 5:36 am

So to review... US sanctions are hurting new US allies and new Russian enemies much more than it is hurting Russia... in fact you could call US sanctions salt for Russian wounds because it stings a little but it is killing those leeches so that the wounds can heal and the animal can revive and become healthy again... the leeches just die.

The US should continue with their sanctions because I am sure the reason that Putin hasn't become their bitch is because past sanctions were not quite strong enough, so more sanctions are the obvious solution.

In fact redirecting Russian trade to Russian ports instead of Baltic ports is actually a win win for Russia.

If they don't want to trade with Russia that is fine. There are plenty of other countries that do want to trade and though they are much further away it is worth it for both parties.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Wed May 20, 2020 8:27 pm

So the British invaded Murmansk in 1916 and set up a concentration camp there for the local residents.

Please, don't accuse me of not knowing history. I am quite sure that 99.9999999% of people don't know about
    this.

All the bile aimed at Russia from the UK. What filthy, bloody hypocrites. Russia never invaded any part of the UK
    or any of its colonies and set up concentration camps.

Concentration camps appear to be a cultural feature of the Anglo-derived civilizations. Like Canada and the USA.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Wed May 20, 2020 8:35 pm

I point this out to many people that show how shitty the US and UK are and how they took advantage of a civil war to put concentration camps in Russia. But thankfully russians pushed them out.

The US and UK need to be contained and dealt with.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Wed May 20, 2020 9:22 pm

kvs wrote:

So the British invaded Murmansk in 1916 and set up a concentration camp there for the local residents.  

Please, don't accuse me of not knowing history.  I am quite sure that 99.9999999% of people don't know about
    this.

All the bile aimed at Russia from the UK.   What filthy, bloody hypocrites.   Russia never invaded any part of the UK

Concentration camps appear to be a cultural feature of the Anglo-derived civilizations.   Like Canada and the USA.

I have read a long time ago in a book that the English from the so-called Muscovy Company briefly seized a Russian city on the coast of the Barents Sea (Arhangielsk?) during the Time of Troubles of the early 17th century.

Is this true?

There is no mention of such an incident in the Wikipedia article on the Muscovy Company.

But then Wikipedia is not always a reliable source.

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Wed May 20, 2020 9:32 pm

kvs wrote:

The actress Olga Kurylenko has pissed off Ukr Banderite vermin.    She marked May 9 with a tribute to "our"
    victory on social media.   Banderite scum started attacking her because "our" includes Russia.   She responded that
    "our" refers to the former USSR and that her "nationality" is Slav.   She was attacked that there is no such nationality
    and then she replied that she does not care and does not have any Ukr blood.

respekt respekt respekt respekt

Banderite vermin are Nazis and seek mythical racial purity and claim everyone else's history as their own achievement.

But Ukrainians are not Slavs.

They even get a better treatment by the West due to their Germanic Varangian origins.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Thu May 21, 2020 5:23 am

There was a hilarious book written by a US soldier who commanded a force sent to Russia during their civil war to "ensure the safety of western interests".

A lot of people don't realise but a lot of western companies had factories and property and people in Russia working, and the US sent a force of soldiers to the far east I think to look after the assets of the local western group of rich people and their factories... the hilarious thing is that his official orders were to remain neutral and only protect the things he was sent to protect... which ended up biting them in the ass because they actually wanted them to go and help their side... the white side... which he refused to do because that was not part of his orders.

Essentially they wanted him to take over as much as he could and if he did well they might send more forces... and might end up with their own piece of the far east.

Various businessmen wanted the American forces to assist their interests...

He, however, was an honourable man and refused... must track down that book.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu May 21, 2020 8:04 am

kvs wrote:

Please, don't accuse me of not knowing history.  I am quite sure that 99.9999999% of people don't know about
    this.

All the bile aimed at Russia from the UK.   What filthy, bloody hypocrites.   Russia never invaded any part of the UK

Concentration camps appear to be a cultural feature of the Anglo-derived civilizations.   Like Canada and the USA.

There's some historical veracity to the idea of the British constructing concentration camps. Back in the Boer War in South Africa, the Brits set up the first concentration camps in history for captured Afrikaners.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Thu May 21, 2020 4:22 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    There's some historical veracity to the idea of the British constructing concentration camps. Back in the Boer War in South Africa, the Brits set up the first concentration camps in history for captured Afrikaners.

The USSR butchered history by covering up the atrocious concentration camps established by the Polaks during the 1920 invasion
    in which almost 100,000 Soviet POWs died. They covered up the concentration camp established by the Finns when they invaded
    together with the Nazis in 1941 in which several thousand civilians were butchered. For some bizarre reason they also covered up
    the atrocities by the western invaders of the USSR just after the revolution.

The USSR sold Russian interests down the river. This was especially bad in the early years before Stalin where the Lenin and Trotsky
    carved up Russian territory as in the case of Novorossiya (including Donbas) which was clumped into Ukraine to create the Ukrainian
    SSR. The excuse was that Ukraine was too agrarian and needed an industrial (including ports) boost. Of course, Novorussians were
    never asked what they wanted. Self-appointed social engineers must have their way.

Interestingly, Tito's Yugoslavia acted the same way towards Serbs. Tito carved up Serb territory to gift to Albanians, Croats, Bosniaks
    and Hungarians. What a humanitarian...
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Thu May 21, 2020 5:12 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    kvs wrote:

The actress Olga Kurylenko has pissed off Ukr Banderite vermin.    She marked May 9 with a tribute to "our"
    victory on social media.   Banderite scum started attacking her because "our" includes Russia.   She responded that
    "our" refers to the former USSR and that her "nationality" is Slav.   She was attacked that there is no such nationality
    and then she replied that she does not care and does not have any Ukr blood.

respekt respekt respekt respekt

Banderite vermin are Nazis and seek mythical racial purity and claim everyone else's history as their own achievement.

But Ukrainians are not Slavs.

They even get a better treatment by the West due to their Germanic Varangian origins.

You are such a God damn retard.

Ukraine didn't exist. It was kievn rus and the "Ukrainian" people were one of three tribes. When Russia was formed, there was a reason why "Ukraine" became part of it.  It is inherently slavic.  Your knowledge of history is so shit it's depressing really and keeping you here is a disservice.  You should be facing same fate as Vann.

So pathetic when an uneducated toilet cleaner Pollak tries to tell me the history of my people. Such retardation is beyond words.  Please, stay off the forums and continue cleaning toilets for your British rulers.

Ill be absolutely frank and straight to the point:  No, Eastern Ukrainians from Lviv and surrounding area (not Odessa either like your shitty name insinuates) that were initially part of the Austro Hungarian and Polish-Lithuanian empire does not constitute as majority of Ukraine.  At best 20% or even less.  So those "Germanics" are not "Ukrainian" or constitute of the population of Ukraine.  I hate you and your kind down to the very fabric of my soul.  Your kind tries to always change history to suit your bullshit beliefs when its full of crap.  People like you are the scourge of our world and the reason why history repeats itself and so many people are confused and end up hating one another.  Your kind are similar to the Nazi's and their shitty ideology.

I had to add this guy to my foe list. He really boils my blood with his blatant make belief of history.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Thu May 21, 2020 6:24 pm

It would be a big surprise to Ukrainians including the rabid clowns of mixed ethnicity from Lviv, etc., that they are not Slavs.
    They spend a lot of propaganda effort claiming that Russians are not Slavs, and are some Finno-Ugric mongrel race.

There are objective tools to clear up BS propaganda claims, and that is group genetic testing. Russians and Ukrainians
    have no substantial genetic difference aside from the obvious admixtures of Romanians, Hungarians, Tatars, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Russians

Okrainians are an offshoot from Kievan Rus. Even though modern Ukr nazionalist revisionists try to grab Kievan Rus
    history exclusively for themselves, no real historian (including western ones) buys such BS. Russia would have remained
    centered around Kiev if not for the Tatar-Mongol occupation that destroyed Kiev and led to the rise of Moscow.
    The genetic data supports the sane historical research and not the loopy "Ukraine existed 40,000 years ago" BS.

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole on Thu May 21, 2020 9:38 pm

This is like claiming that rednecks are not "Americans". Whatever that means.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt on Sun May 24, 2020 7:41 pm

This statement by Volodin needs to be amplified throughout Russia and the entire world. Russian media and patriotic organizations in the country needs to keep reminding the Russian people that America and NATO continuously seek and are working hard to ensure Russia's destruction. Russia needs not only to defend itself but to hit back and destroy their enemies.

US seeks to undermine Russians’ trust in Putin via controlled media - State Duma speaker

MOSCOW, May 24. /TASS/. The United States is trying to use controlled media, bloggers and opposition politicians to undermine Russians’ trust in President Vladimir Putin, whose policy has brought the country to a new level, State Duma (lower house) Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin said on Sunday.

"Our President Vladimir Putin has brought Russia to a new level when it is taken into account and respected. If compared with the 1990s, it is absolutely evident that there has been significant growth in all spheres of life," Volodin said.

"We are strengthening our positions and that’s why they are hitting at our advantage. Our advantage is our president, who enjoys support of citizens, while the US is trying to undermine this trust," the lower house speaker said, stressing that these are "the methods of the Central Intelligence Agency and the State Department."

"I don’t think that I will open a big secret by saying that they are constantly keeping in touch with some opposition politicians as well as a number of mass media outlets and bloggers," he noted.

According to the State Duma speaker, some of them probably don’t even realize that they are "just pawns, which are used to destroy their own country." "We need not only to understand this, but also to resist interference in our country’s internal affairs," Volodin said.

The US is spreading fake news about the coronavirus situation and on the ratings of Russian authorities because it is trying to destabilize the situation in the country in order to preserve its dominating position in the word, he noted.

"When we talk about American democracy and American achievements, we recognize that this country has achieved a lot. But these achievements are at the expense of other countries. Everything in the world is changing, nothing lasts forever, and realizing this, the United States wants to maintain its dominating position, as before, by weakening other states," the speaker said, noting that the US had done a lot for the collapse of the Soviet Union, although this also led to the mistakes by the Soviet leadership, which has lost the citizens’ trust.

"Today it is absolutely evident that the situation in our country is different. The president relies on the citizens’ support and he has done a lot for Russia and is constantly showing his effectiveness. The US understands that this is Russia’s strong point," he said, noting that therefore Washington’s attacks are aimed at discrediting the president, the key power institutions and leading politicians in order to undermine trust and weaken them.

The speaker noted that the US has not given up its plan on weakening and further dismembering Russia. "For this, they need obedient politicians at the helm of our country who would be guided by their interests, and not the interests of our citizens," he added. Volodin linked Washington’s unprecedented pressure on Russia and fake news as well as meddling in domestic affairs to the fact that the US position in the world has been shattered. China has started outperforming the US in economy and technological development, while Russia has surpassed Washington in the military field.

Earlier, the Russian embassy in the United States called upon the Bloomberg news agency to apologize for wrong information about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s poll ratings. The diplomats explained that the report with a reference to the Russian Public Opinion Research Center posted a chart according to which the indicators are 27%. However, the real level of trust is 67.9%.

According to the survey, published on the Russian pollster’s official website, Putin’s trust and approval ratings remained at the level of 67-68% in the past weeks.

https://tass.com/politics/1159781

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole on Sun May 24, 2020 9:06 pm

All this poor innocent mistakes in western media coverage of Russia. Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 31, 2020 10:50 pm