Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russia's enemy countries

GarryB
    GarryB

Russia's enemy countries - Page 21 Empty Re: Russia's enemy countries

Post  GarryB on Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:21 am

Else they could have taken over Ukraine in 2014 itself.

The Ukraine is broken... why would Russia take over a broken country full of people who hate Russia and blame all their problems on Russia.

It is Russias fault the Ukraine is broken... they didn't invade and fix everything.... if they had invaded and endured terrorist attacks supported by the west it would still be Russias fault because they invaded and the west paid for an insurgency to keep a war going for 20 years just to hurt Russia...

I hope the Ukraine and the west are happy together... they deserve each other...
    jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:18 pm

GarryB wrote: the same that could be said in US elections... both the democrats and republicans are right wing pro war nut cases... what would be the point of rigging the election when the result either way wont change very much at all...

Republicans generally win because of the tremendous support they receive from White women. More often than not 60%-70% of White women vote for Republican. In 2016 most White women voted for Trump. In the EU and certainly the US White women more than White men believe in white supremacy.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:01 am

Are you sure... I would think most white women would be voting Hilary in 2016 just because she is a woman... because I mean Obama was so effective in improving racial relations in the US during his time in office... the number of black men shot by police officers who were let off didn't increase by as much as it could have while he was in power so that is good enough for an award right?
    jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:13 pm

GarryB wrote:Are you sure... I would think most white women would be voting Hilary in 2016 just because she is a woman... because I mean Obama was so effective in improving racial relations in the US during his time in office... the number of black men shot by police officers who were let off didn't increase by as much as it could have while he was in power so that is good enough for an award right?

Sure as hell. Majority of Whites in the US are women. Traditionally an overwhelming number of them 55%-65% vote for republicans. Even in 2016 election Trump got 55% of white women votes.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:48 am

Where are you getting your numbers from.
    jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb on Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:41 am

GarryB wrote:Where are you getting your numbers from.

Mostly personal interaction with women in US. But that aside, take a look at these links:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/09/white-women-vote-republican-why

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/11/white-women-gop/576586/

https://www.vogue.com/article/white-women-voters-conservative-trump-gop-problem
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:08 am

Most of the American people I talk to think Trump is the worst thing to happen to the US, but obviously he got elected so I can't take that is the voice of 55% of Americans.

Trump did get elected but a lot of the people that voted for him didn't really vote for him... they voted against Hilary.

I suspect many Sanders voters voted for Trump because Hilary stole their chances for Sanders to get elected.

Honestly I think Sanders would have beaten Trump, but I suspect there are so many oligarchs in the Democrat party and it has shifted so far to the right that they would probably sabotage his chances against Trump this time around.

The main problem for America is that they have two republican parties... one called republican and one called democrat... the people of America have little choice but to vote for one or the other... or do they?

Perhaps what Putin should suggest to the American public (he controls the elections there don't you know) that they should all vote for independent politicians that are not funded by big business or powerful lobby groups... what American politics needs is some fresh new people not covered in blood and instep with the deep state to stir things up... and that means in the Whitehouse, the congress and the senate...

But the American people can't be allowed free choice... they have to select the person the democrat party put forward or the person the republican party puts forward... no other choices are acceptable or allowed.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:59 am

GarryB wrote:Most of the American people I talk to think Trump is the worst thing to happen to the US, but obviously he got elected so I can't take that is the voice of 55% of Americans.

Trump did get elected but a lot of the people that voted for him didn't really vote for him... they voted against Hilary.

I suspect many Sanders voters voted for Trump because Hilary stole their chances for Sanders to get elected.

Honestly I think Sanders would have beaten Trump, but I suspect there are so many oligarchs in the Democrat party and it has shifted so far to the right that they would probably sabotage his chances against Trump this time around.

The main problem for America is that they have two republican parties... one called republican and one called democrat... the people of America have little choice but to vote for one or the other... or do they?

Perhaps what Putin should suggest to the American public (he controls the elections there don't you know) that they should all vote for independent politicians that are not funded by big business or powerful lobby groups... what American politics needs is some fresh new people not covered in blood and instep with the deep state to stir things up... and that means in the Whitehouse, the congress and the senate...

But the American people can't be allowed free choice... they have to select the person the democrat party put forward or the person the republican party puts forward... no other choices are acceptable or allowed.

Trump was genuinely popular by among 50% of Americans in 2016. That is because there are still massive numbers of jobless and lowered income victims of the 2008
    "recession". It is that you never hear about this aspect of the longest jobless "recovery" since WWII:

Russia's enemy countries - Page 21 E2f29-employprojnov2013

So the message "make America great again" (MAGA) by repatriating jobs offshored to China, Mexico, etc., was and remains very popular.

You are hearing the views of Trump installed by the US fake stream media (CNN, CBS, ABC, PBS, etc.) that routinely asserted that he was
    Putin's agent and that he as totally corrupt and a racist. The last one takes the cake for in-your-face brazen chutzpah lying. Trump
    has been in the limelight since the 1980s and I recall this whole period of him being a public personality. He was never accused of
    racism until the whole smear job orchestrated by the Democraps (using state agencies such as the CIA and FBI) against him.

BTW, I am not in love with him. By definition if he is an American nationalist, then he is anti-Russian. But at least he had the potential
    of engaging in proper dialogue with Russia. The Democraps are total frauds in this regard. Look back in history, the Democraps have been
    this most virulent anti-Russians. For example, Truman...

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:08 am

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1225220213274107905

The MSM is a key tool to induce mass hysteria. This happened in Germany during the 1930s. You can see the same thing today
    in the USA. All these lunatics who are railing against Trump are brainless saps who have not used their brains to come to conclusions.
    They just regurgitate MSM talking points (lies) and act like zombies.

jhelb
    jhelb

Post  jhelb on Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:38 pm

GarryB wrote:Most of the American people I talk to think Trump is the worst thing to happen to the US, but obviously he got elected so I can't take that is the voice of 55% of Americans.

Seems like they shared another lie (just like the Russian interference lie) with you. Also, I was referring to White women only, so I'm not sure if you had the discussion with white women. As I've clearly shown in my previous post, White women have historically voted for republicans.

The reason why Trump was elected is because of this feeling among Whites of Cultural Displacement. They are being outnumbered by people of color coming in from central america, Africa, India and parts of Mexico. Their fears are justified. Most of these migrants are living in the US illegally. People of color will soon make Whites a minority in the US. So why not deport them, en mass? Instead, the US government shifted the blame to Russia.

Russians migrating to the US are not culturally displacing whites. Obviously that's not possible. Instead Russia is the single biggest source of very high end talent.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:15 am

Seems like they shared another lie (just like the Russian interference lie) with you.

Why would I assume they lied to me... they were just giving their opinion... if I was American I probably would have voted for Trump because I certainly would never have voted for Hilary.

Before the election Trump wanted good business relations with everyone especially Russia and I suspect he still does, but he is clearly being pushed in to an anti Russian stance by his political opponents.... and his political allies...

He is not enough of a man to stand up to them or even to appear to be trying to... he clearly has no problems being pro Israel so his supporters are clearly behind that...

Also, I was referring to White women only, so I'm not sure if you had the discussion with white women. As I've clearly shown in my previous post, White women have historically voted for republicans.

Well if you mean only white women then you need to make that clear... I don't consider women who are not white also not women...

The reason why Trump was elected is because of this feeling among Whites of Cultural Displacement. They are being outnumbered by people of color coming in from central america, Africa, India and parts of Mexico. Their fears are justified. Most of these migrants are living in the US illegally. People of color will soon make Whites a minority in the US. So why not deport them, en mass? Instead, the US government shifted the blame to Russia.

Ask an American Indian and they will tell you the problems started when the whites arrived... maybe whites need to be a minority in the US... they have a terrible record in that continent of oppressing the natives and pinching everything...

Russians migrating to the US are not culturally displacing whites. Obviously that's not possible. Instead Russia is the single biggest source of very high end talent.

Ahh come on... you know the rules of the game... Sunni and Shia muslims fight each other harder than they fight infidels... it is the same with Christians... the west hates russia because it chose the wrong branch and will never accept them because of that... forgiveness my ass... religion is conform or be either killed or excluded from the group...

I remember reading an article recently from a newsite in one of the Baltic countries that hates Russia for everything... but the article was amusing because it pretty much outlined what you are saying... the russians might be our evil neighbours but they have the same skin colour (like that makes any difference at all) and the same religion and we can understand their language and culture which are not that different from ours... compared with these people from Syria and Libya and other African and Asian countries we probably have more in common with the Russians than the new imports the EU is trying to force on to us.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Banderastan is starting to sing a new tune about cooperation with Russia in order to save Antonov and Motor Sich.
    The Russia hating clowns imposed all sorts of trade sanctions on Russia and thus sliced off their own testicles.
    Now they want Russian money again. Get f*cked. By no means should Russia engage with the Kiev regime.
    It is clear that its NATzO pals are not interested in saving Banderastani industry. It is in Russia's interests
    for this industry to fully disappear to have these haters learn a lesson.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:09 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-deploys-mini-nuke-deplorable-threat-world-peace

Demented yanquis think that they can

1) frame a war with Russia with rules and conditions to their liking

2) win a war with Russia because of (1).

The retardation of the clowns in Washington is breathtaking.

Russia will not restrict its reaction to any set of rules that the US will try to impose. The issue is survival and not
    propaganda talking points or image.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Third world corruption among US politicians.

Any 5th column liberast bleating about corruption in Russia on behalf of the USA should be shot.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:25 pm

Canadian "freedom". bounce

BTW, the political orientation of the victim of this government harassment is not relevant and I don't subscribe to it.
    We see why the western MSM is full time spewing hate at Russia. That is to divert attention from the 3rd world
    "freedom" in the west.

I am sure some NATzO drone will chime in and claim that they are not oppressed. That is because you are a good
    little drone who does not rock the boat. So don't bitch about the "oppression" of Navalny and other 5th column
    agitators in Russia. If you behaved like them, you would be crushed under the heel of your "freedom-loving" regimes.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:21 pm

The clown "leader" of Banderastan claims that he runs a land of economic miracles. So he wants western investors to come.
    But the reality is that western investors already in this 3rd world toilet want out as soon as possible. There was a forum
    where 255 foreign investors came to be informed on ways of pulling out with minimal losses. One of the examples of how
    Banderastan treats foreign investors is the case of one company whose property title was deleted from the registry and
    the land seized by the authorities. The stolen land went into the hands of relatives of one of the prosecutors. Like
    I said, 3rd word toilet.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:57 pm

The events pertaining to Belarus are revealing the change of mentality in Russia. Russia has realized that feeding welfare parasites
    is not worth it. Phony friends who demand to get freebies to remain friends are not friends:

1) Belarus has been causing Russia economic damage by reselling Russian oil and other subsidized goods. Why should Russian
    companies suffer for such "friendship".

2) It is clear that Lukashenko's regime has been allowing the festering of anti-Russian svidomites in the government and Belarus
    elites. So Belarus is like the husk of a butterfly pupa eaten out by certain parasitic wasp larvae. There is no there there.

3) By securing its GDP, Russia gains real power. At the same time its phony parasite "friends" swirl the toilet bowl of oblivion.
    Some on this board claim that this is a big loss for Russia. How? Real friendship would involve mutual GDP growth and not
    what we see: parasitism of Russia.

So pompous ass Pompeo can score his little Kiev Maidan style point, but the yanquis are not going to prop up the GDP of
    Belarus. This means that Belarus will be a failed state just like Banderastan. No amount "regime control" by stooges
    in Minsk is going to make Belarus some potent enemy of Russia or a real asset for the yanquis against Russia. Instead
    there will be millions of people moving to Russia and bolstering its power and development. The yanquis can keep their
    precious trash.

BTW, the recent shake up in the Russian government is directly relevant to the point above. It appears that the Medvedev
    administration bureaucracy was sabotaging the granting of citizenship to refugees from Ukraine. This is not in Russia's
    interests and is pure sabotage serving the yanqui agenda. The new prime minister has already forwarded a law to the
    Duma to drastically simplify the granting of citizenship. Now Russia is better prepared for the fallout of the Lukashenko's
    destruction of Belarus.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:40 am

I am wondering... those people who think the best future for Russia is to get all the white republics that were part of the Soviet Union to rejoin Russia again, do you think the same about India?

Would India be better off if it invaded or seized control of Pakistan and Bangledesh and forced them to become part of India again?

I am saying the same in both cases... both Russia and India have their own problems and don't need to add the problems and complications of former parts of their states to those problems.

I am not saying Russia or for that matter India should not try to have good relations with its neighbours but lets be realistic... feeding a big fat baby when it cries to shut it up is doing that baby no favours at all.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:53 am

GarryB wrote:I am wondering... those people who think the best future for Russia is to get all the white republics that were part of the Soviet Union to rejoin Russia again, do you think the same about India?

Would India be better off if it invaded or seized control of Pakistan and Bangledesh and forced them to become part of India again?

I am saying the same in both cases... both Russia and India have their own problems and don't need to add the problems and complications of former parts of their states to those problems.

I am not saying Russia or for that matter India should not try to have good relations with its neighbours but lets be realistic... feeding a big fat baby when it cries to shut it up is doing that baby no favours at all.

I am also not against Belorus and Ukraine per se.   It is the virulent anti-Russian elites and large part of the masses in those countries that
    is the issue.  If they cannot deal with Russia fairly and have to poop their pants with hate every time the word Russia is uttered, then they
    can go and get f*cked.   It is insane for Russia to coddle such swine.   The best medicine for them is to be left to fend for themselves
    and see what reality is all about.  

In the case of Belorus, we have a surreal situation.   I can't even find a single historical event that defines Belorus.  Nothing.  At least
    Ukraine had Bohdan Khmelnitsky and some sort of identity formation for centuries.   Belorus is a pure concoction of the Bolsheviks
    and all this talk about independence is just sick.   Why not carve up Spain, UK, France, Germany into some ad hoc countries based
    on regional dialects or other token differences?   Unfortunately for Belorus it is too late.  They have had generations drinking the
    distinctiveness koolaid and now think that they are different.   Whatever.   Those of them that have the right historical self-awareness
    can move to Russia and make Russia great.   The others can wallow in their phony nationalism based on stealing Russian history and
    hate for Russians.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:39 pm

Alcoholism in Banderastan is rampant. You can see bottles of alcohol tinctures of "Boyarashnik" everywhere. We had
    similar abuse in Ontario, Canada of "stomach bitters" which were 40% alcohol tinctures of various herbs meant to deal with
    digestive problems in small bottles. The "winos" could buy them in corner grocery stores without having to go to the LLCBO
    alcohol outlets.

So Banderastanis are getting poorer and the rate of cheap alcohol abuse is increasing. At the same time these Russia
    haters continue to spread BS that Russians are poor and guzzle alcohol by the gallon. In other words, trying pathetically
    to transfer onto Russia what afflicts them.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/01/russian-alcohol-consumption-down-40-since-2003-who

Even the anti-Russia propaganda orifice the The Guardian has to admit that alcohol consumption has dropped substantially
    in Russia. But of course they continue to invoke propaganda narratives to "explain" the effect including attributing it to
    "Putin's propaganda". Retarded crap for retarded western MSM consumer sheep. The prime reason for the alcohol drop
    is not propaganda and Gorbie style draconian regulations, it is the vast improvement in the wealth of average Russians.
    Consumption peaked under Yeltsin's regime because it impoverished the Russian majority. When Putin arrived on the scene
    he resurrected Russia's GDP and enabled the formation of a large middle class with the concomitant reduction in poverty.
    (That is why all those income disparity do-gooders are full of shit.)

Alcohol consumption is a metric for the economic state of a country of the cultural profile of Russia and Ukraine. There
    is no religion to control it like in Islamic countries. And people abuse alcohol to "escape" economic hardship. We see
    the current destruction of Ukraine's GDP at the hands of the Banderites manifest in growing alcohol abuse. And this
    metric demonstrates that Putin has been good for Russia. The Guardian will not admit to this and will instead engage
    in racist smearing of Russians as some sort of propaganda saps who can be told what to do. (So how come Gorbie's
    propaganda didn't work, eh?)

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:21 am

Alcoholism is rampant still in Canada. Even I fought off alcoholism. Now I gotta lose weight and get back into my old self for my family. But so many are lost. I may end up losing my good friend to it as his alcoholism is beyond anything I ever seen.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:23 am

Canada is a terrorist toilet.

Useful data for the next time the CBC starts to bleat about Russia. And these f*cks have the gall to try to put Russia
    on a terrorism sponsor list.

BTW, it is routine in Canada for the cops to lie when giving out traffic tickets. Their favourite ploy is to give you 3 point
    tickets for "running a stop sign" if you start to enter the intersection (4 way stop) too fast after the car in front of you
    even if there are no other cars and pedestrians in the intersection. Licenses get suspended with 6 points.

What sort of toilet has its cops giving out fraudulent tickets? Running a stop is not starting up from a stopped state.
    If they want to impose tickets for "starting up too fast" then they should pass the appropriate law to regulate this aesthetic
    choice instead of fraudulently applying the law.

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:50 am

Ah yes it seems NATO has found yet another useful idiot that is worthy of praise for being DEFIANT against Russian authorities. I wonder if she will get the same praise for her "Courageous" and "Heroic" act if she tried to escape quarantine in a NATO occupied country Rolling Eyes

Russia coronavirus: Woman who fled hospital defies police

A Russian woman who was put into a coronavirus quarantine but escaped is resisting attempts by officials to bring her back to hospital by force.

Alla Ilyina, 32, is currently in her flat in the city of St Petersburg, refusing to open the door to police.

Ms Ilyina, who returned from China last month, says she tested negative for the virus on 6 February but was told to remain quarantined for two weeks.

Frustrated, she disabled an electronic lock at the hospital and fled.

On her Instagram account, Ms Ilyina, a university graduate with a diploma in physics, says she had a sore throat soon after returning to Russia from China's holiday island of Hainan on 30 January.

On 6 February, she decided to call an ambulance and was put in the Botkin clinical infectious disease hospital in Russia's second-largest city.

Tests showed she had no virus, but the following day, as a precaution, she was ordered to stay in hospital for two weeks, believed to be the maximum incubation period of the Covid-19 virus.

"All three tests showed I was completely healthy, so why the hell the quarantine?" Ms Ilyina wrote.

Later that day, she says, she short-circuited the electronic lock and fled the hospital. She even drew a map of the building to plan her escape route.

Ms Ilyina says the city authorities took no action for almost a week.

But now they are seeking a court order to forcefully bring her back to hospital to stay quarantined until at least 19 February.

The coronavirus outbreak has so far killed more than 1,350 people in China and has spread to more than 20 countries, including Russia, which has reported two cases. Both are Chinese nationals, and one of them has since recovered and left hospital.

Russian authorities have airlifted from China at least 144 Russian nationals. They are now in a two-week quarantine in a fenced-off facility in Siberia.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51488861
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:37 am

Shoot on sight. If this scumbag causes one death by spreading the disease, then she is guilty of first degree murder.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:55 am

"All three tests showed I was completely healthy, so why the hell the quarantine?" Ms Ilyina wrote.

Fucken selfish bitch... if you were completely healthy then why the fuck did you go to the hospital in the first place.

Equally what if you are carrying the virus but are not effected by it... are you prepared to kill your family and neighbours because you feel OK you selfish bitch.

The incubation period is 14 days so she might appear fine now but on day 13 she might die from it....

That is the point of a quarantine period... if you have it then it will show up in 14 days... the whole purpose of quarantine is to prevent the spread of the disease... by fleeing the hospital you endanger your entire community you selfish bitch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:58 am