Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian population

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 26600
    Points : 27138
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB on Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:45 am

    Good, it should serve as motivation to law enforcement to finally start doing their jobs which will prevent any potential abuse

    Competent law enforcement is best tool against abuse

    There is nothing the Cops could do to prevent this sort of abuse from happening... how do you arrest someone you think might become an abuser?

    It is only a crime after the abuse has taken place so preventing potential abuse is like putting everyone in prison because they could commit murder some time in the future... which is of course both true and totally absurd.

    Nah, I am just a person who has nothing but ridicule for losers like you and your butt-boy AlphaT8 who can't get no pussy so they think that they might have a chance of getting their cherry popped if somehow someone legally forces females to have sex with them

    Tip: prostitution is a thing so stop being a cheap loser and throw some cash on the problem

    The facts are that people lie. Without knowing anything about the case these three girls might genuinely be victims of abuse... but they could just as easily be money hungry bitches that don't like their father and want to get rid of him but keep the house.

    Killing someone in their sleep is cowardly and definitely not self defence... it is an act of revenge... they are taking the law in to their own hands.

    Some members on this forum have shown they really don't know much about their gender counterparts, but I would not include Big Gazza as one of those members...

    What he is saying is that there needs to be some substantial evidence to prove what they are saying is true.

    I have been on jurys where it was one persons word against another persons word and it is really tricky to decide who is telling the truth.

    As for actual topic at hand, 9 put of 10 problems of this type I encounter at work is solely due to male parents and cops being lazy morons who think that they are entitled to paycheck without having to do any work

    There are plenty of cases where a male parent abuses his daughters also abuses his wife, yet being the adult victim the wife does nothing to protect herself or her daughter. Obviously the father in this case is the criminal and needs to be dealt with, but you can't ignore the role of the other family members who know but do nothing to change the situation.

    The wests reaction of always believing the so called victim (I say this because many accusations of rape or interference turn out to be false for what ever reason) is in response to previously not believing such accusations without evidence...

    In the real world evidence is not that easy to come by and does not just fall from the sky.

    So once cops actually start doing their jobs scandals resulting from them not doing their jobs will start disappearing (shocking, I know)

    Cops are usually under trained, under funded, under staffed, but have to work out the truth in a society where talking to the police is generally considered grassing... ie socially bad. When everyone you normally deal with lies to you as a matter of course it makes doing a good job pretty tricky.

    Without evidence, I'll resort to good old law and order and I'll reject law-of-the-jungle vigilante bullshit.

    And you have to do that... anyone will claim the person they just killed was done in self defence if they think they can get away with it...

    You sound like a lawyer who is doing everything to defend his client. You know your client is a murderer but you just defend her anyways because you simply want to "Oppose" our arguments.

    I would want to know rather more about the case before I start making demands about what should happen.

    If this guy had been molesting them all their lives then he got what he deserved... and what he got was because the system failed these girls. If he was a molester then he was lying when asked about his actions so he basically gave them little alternative choice but to take action in their own hands.

    I would however argue that they could have just left him and sought help rather than killing him.

    You can't retain law and order if you let people take the law into their own hands and hand out death penalties to anyone they like...

    Given the "progressive" legal climate in the west-influence world (which includes Russia), they would have received solid support from
    the system and their father would basically have to prove his innocence. That they couldn't be bothered to follow this route tells me
    that they are indeed verminous murdering swine.

    These girls weren't children... they could have collectively left home and sought help... which suggests to me they wanted his house...

    Really? These these three specifically? Not the countless other killers, rapists, pedophiles, terrorists and psychos?

    In a country without a death penalty?

    What is it about this specific case that ruffles your jimmies so hard? It's starting to sound quite personal...

    Genuine self defence requires there to be an immediate and inescapable threat... you had no choice but to defend yourself by killing them... the facts of this case seems to suggest they could have just left.

    But like with quite a few trained animals they sometimes bite back and kill the owner once he pushes them too hard

    Yeah, but these are not animals these are people... it is perfectly natural for a lion to kill a human... and by the way what do people do with those lions or tigers or elephants that kill their trainers? Don't they kill them too?

    You are describing the corruption of the law that has been in progress for decades. One example of this is the phony "innocent by reason of insanity"
    excuse/defense. Insanity is impossible to quantify and is extremely dubious when it is claimed to be temporary. Unless the perp committed murder
    while sleep walking, then there is a much higher than 50% chance that awareness was fully present. Basically all murders involve deliberate action and
    are not delusional spasm which would make them manslaughter (like losing control of the car and plowing through pedestrians on the sidewalk). So
    "insanity" while going through choice-driven actions and organized thought is a cockamamie concept.

    Personally I think the punishment for insanity... temporary or otherwise should be high. Basically you can't control yourself... making you a danger to society.

    This applies to the murdered prostitutes
    in Canada and elsewhere who are treated by cops as if the "deserved it".

    It is not just police that are biased to prostitutes... media reports mention that the dead woman is a prostitute.... any other death they never mention the womans occupation... as if to suggest that their choice to be a prostitute led to or contributed to their deaths...
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

    Posts : 1239
    Points : 1237
    Join date : 2015-12-30
    Location : Merkelland

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  Rodion_Romanovic on Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:23 pm

    It is possible that they were in a stressful situation. However from what I read here (and i do not know the full situation) at the moment of the murder the father was sleeping. It is not self defense, it is premeditatet murder.

    As other forum users said, they could have left the house and ask somebody (police, even friends, for help).

    The fact that they killed him in his sleep means that they choose to get revenge (in case there was really a past of abuse).


    The problem is that now they crossed the line themselves, and it would be really difficult for them to become normal members of the society again.

    Anyway, even if there had been abuse in the past, this could be a mitigating circumstance, not a Get Out of Jail Free card, so they would have to sit in prison for many years anyway.

    Finally, i do not know how it is in Russia, but in many countries murdering the person from which you should inherit makes you ineligible for inheritance.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3549
    Points : 3581
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  franco on Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:18 pm

    This was reported in Rosstat.

    The largest population decline was observed in the Volga, Siberian and Far Eastern federal districts. In the Volga region, the number of inhabitants decreased by 111 thousand people, in Siberia - by 54 thousand, and in the Far East - by 21 thousand. Of all the regions of Russia, the largest number of inhabitants - 19 thousand - lost the Saratov region.

    At the same time, the population is not decreasing in all federal districts of Russia. So, in the North Caucasus District, the number of inhabitants grew by 62 thousand people, the population of the Central Federal District grew by 61 thousand inhabitants, and in the Southern District almost 12 thousand people were added in a year.

    But the director of the Institute of Social and Economic Research at the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Alexei Zubets, believes that the absolute birth and death rates do not reflect the real demographic situation in the Russian regions, as different regions of Russia have different populations. Therefore, it is more correct to consider the number of births or deaths per 1000 inhabitants. This writes the "Russian newspaper".

    According to the expert, this calculation method shows that the leader in fertility in our country is the Chechen Republic, and the Smolensk region is the most “lagging” region. The highest mortality per 1000 inhabitants was shown in the Pskov region, and the lowest - the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug.

    An important indicator of the Jag also considers the average life expectancy. 2018 showed that they live the longest in Ingushetia - an average of 84 years. The lowest life expectancy was shown by the Amur Region. In 2018, she was only 69 years old there.

    It is important to note that population decline is recorded mainly in regions that are populated mainly by ethnic Russians. This fact, by definition, cannot but cause concern.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5008
    Points : 4986
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:11 pm

    So the poorer regions have higher birthdates (Islam) while some of the medium regions not ran by Muslims have low birthrates

    Maybe Russians do need to find god. Also, birth and death rates are one thing, but one has to look at migration rates. Russians leaving to Western Russia from east is the problem probably Significantly more than birth/death rates
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

    Posts : 1239
    Points : 1237
    Join date : 2015-12-30
    Location : Merkelland

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  Rodion_Romanovic on Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:07 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:So the poorer regions have higher birthdates (Islam) while some of the medium regions not ran by Muslims have low birthrates

    Maybe Russians do need to find god.  Also, birth and death rates are one thing, but one has to look at migration rates.  Russians leaving to Western Russia from east is the problem probably Significantly more than birth/death rates

    Well, try to takle the problem is already something. Here in western Europe (but also in my home country, Italy)if you talk about it you're a racist, because you don't want to be replaced by foreigners with a totally different ethnical and cultural background. More than 40 years ago Gustavo Rol made a prediction that in 2025 more than half of the people living in Italy would be of not italian and not european (or even Mediterranean background).

    Anyway, life in the east of Russia is more difficult that what is, for example, in the Volga region.
    In the largest cities the conditions are now much better than in the recent past (i saw here in the forum a video about how Krasnoyarsk, the third largest city in Siberia, has changed since 2002), however that is probably not enough. I do not know if in soviet times people were obliged to live there and could not move, but maybe now they give some incentives (maybe tax reductions) for people living in underpopulated areas.

    It is not only a problem of Russia. In Georgia, the small towns are losing people and everyone wants to go to the capital (but that is mainly because lack of decent jobs in the small and medium towns).

    Also here in Merkelland the small towns are dying compared to what it was in DDR times. As a foreigner, i would not want to live in a German dorf (village), but even the Germans are abandoning them.

    What is fundamental for a town, especially far away from the capital to prosper, is the availability of decent jobs that can guarantee a acceptable lifestyle, and the presence of the so called basic infrastructure (good roads and railroad connections, possibly decent public transportation, good education at least until high school etc.).


    Some of the jobs possibility depend also from the above mentioned infrastructures, others could require a bigger investment, and possibly a partial return to planned economy and a light version of town forming enteprises.

    If i am not mistaken, a lot of problems after the fall of soviet union were done also by the uncontrolled privatisation of the city formining enterprises in former monotowns (monogorod), where previously in addition to giving jobs to a large part of the city population such companies were also responsible for providing social services to the population, such as housing, child care, etc.

    They need to return to some version of it, of course more competitive and with less ideology than in soviet times.

    I anyway believe that this was one of the main reasons of the government reshuffle in Russia.

    Coming back to population problems, by the way, I saw a couple of days ago a YouTube video from Paul Joseph Watson about childless women in western countries.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9699
    Points : 9781
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:10 pm


    My God, what an amateur hour here

    Let's rewind couple of years for people with memory of a goldfish: there was an article about several companies in Russia which decided to give their workers child benefits in order to boost local birthrates

    It consisted of one year paid maternity leave, keeping jobs for them to return to afterwards and reserved and paid spot in kindergarten

    Birthrates skyrocketed and several years later they throttled it down because in the words of CEO "Vast majority of women opted to just stay home and have kids "

    So there you go, slam dunk solution, someone just needs to let go of some cash and not fire their employees the moment they get pregnant

    But I guess it's too complicated for some morons to get it

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7437
    Points : 7586
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  kvs on Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:32 pm

    Quality of life improvements will not increase birthrates, period. They will do the opposite. Children are an economic and personal burden that
    modern citizens do not want or need. The days of having many children to overcome infant mortality and to provide farm
    labour and retirement security are long over. All the yapping on this subject is mostly magical thinking. I do not see
    any of the western governments and Russia willing to provide families with at the least $100,000 per child to bear and raise children.
    Some tax cuts and income supplements as they exist today are a total joke. And even proper incentives will not make the prospect
    of rearing brats into their late teens any more appealing.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9699
    Points : 9781
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:51 pm

    kvs wrote:Quality of life improvements will not increase birthrates, period. They will do the opposite...

    Really?

    Then why did birthrates nosedive back in the 90s? Because that seemed like perfect environment for demographic boom according to your setup.

    Gosh, what on Earth happened? Razz

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7437
    Points : 7586
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  kvs on Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:51 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    kvs wrote:Quality of life improvements will not increase birthrates, period.  They will do the opposite...

    Really?

    Then why did birthrates nosedive back in the 90s? Because that seemed like perfect environment for demographic boom according to your setup.

    Gosh, what on Earth happened? Razz


    Buy a clue. The rebound in Russia after the 1990s has been back to the level before the Russian Great Depression and not to
    a TFR of 2.3+. Given the long term decline in TFR correlated with increasing living standards observed in all developing and developed
    countries, my point stands based on the empirical evidence.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9699
    Points : 9781
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:41 pm

    kvs wrote:.....
    Buy a clue. The rebound in Russia after the 1990s has been back to the level before the Russian Great Depression and not to
    a TFR of 2.3+. Given the long term decline in TFR correlated with increasing living standards observed in all developing and developed
    countries, my point stands based on the empirical evidence.


    Oh really? Well let's go over some empirical evidence:

    - When Russians had no money and were living in squalor they were dying out at record pace

    - When they​ started having money and stopped living in squalor they started procreating again and stopped dying out at record pace

    Conclusion: more money and improved living conditions lead to increased birth rates in Russia

    Lot more money and free time = lot more population

    Solution: keep adding more and more money and free time



    Just because countries like USA, Canada or EU stop procreating when they get money doesn't mean that same applies to Russia (simply because those countries don't have any national identity left and use immigration as solution for everything)

    Russia is not Arabia or Africa where squalor and famine immediately boost birth rates, it's a more advanced environment with different rules and target objectives

    They want to have civilized population and society not a herd of feeble minded cattle because if their​ goal was to be feeble minded cattle they should just switch to caliphate and stop wasting money on society, education, healthcare, art, infrastructure, technology, agriculture, science and all that other nonsense that cattle has no use for




    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7437
    Points : 7586
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  kvs on Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:06 pm



    This trend to use verbal testimony without any corroboration from physical evidence started in the 1990s with the ICTY kangaroo
    court. One of the clowns presiding on this kangaroo court designed to pre-judge and convict Serbs even if they were victims,
    was a Canadian female "judge" who brought this Orwellian BS with her back to Canada.

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9699
    Points : 9781
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:16 pm

    kvs wrote:....kangaroo court designed to pre-judge and convict Serbs even if they were victims,
    was a Canadian female "judge" who brought this Orwellian BS with her back to Canada.

    You mean brought it FROM Canada?

    And Canadian lemmings voted for it every step of the way since. Enjoy thumbsup

    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

    Posts : 1885
    Points : 2034
    Join date : 2011-09-14

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  TheArmenian on Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:23 am

    Russia Population:
    - 1st of January 2019: 146 780 720
    - 1st of January 2020: 146 745 098

    Russia's population has decreased by just 35 622 people (the previous year it had decreased by almost 100 000 people).
    This is no disaster at all (as some would like to portray).
    In fact the decrease is so small that it can be reversed easily. The government is already doing the necessary:
    - Encouraging (simplifying) immigration (including giving Russian nationality to some Ukrainians)
    - Giving money to 1st born, second born etc.
    - Easing mortgage rates to families with children
    - Enhancing maternity leave and privileges
    etc.etc

    Interesting facts:
    - Population of most large cities are increasing.
    - The fastest growing large cities (in population) are Tyumen and Krasnodar (they will soon be over 1 million each)
    - The large cities that are lagging: Nizhni-Novgorod, Volgograd and Samara (all in the Volga basin)

    To those interested in the subject, I recommend these sites:
    http://www.statdata.ru/russia
    http://www.statdata.ru/largest_regions_russia
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 26600
    Points : 27138
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB on Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:09 am

    I think the North Sea Route will greatly increase shipping to northern Russian ports and to get people to live there and work they will have to offer good pay and good living conditions... as long as money is spent on improving access and infrastructure.... train and road links... airfields and of course sea transit options... there should be plenty of opportunity to expand ports and this will improve access to the entire region with towns appearing in various locations along those roads and rail lines to provide stops and supplies where needed.

    It will make access to the resources of Siberia much easier and much cheaper so it can be better and more efficiently exploited...

    It is important to work on technology to improve comfort in extreme climates and make things easier and simpler and cheaper.

    Here in New Zealand if you want to make some money and work hard you used to be able to go over to Australia and work in the mines or as a linesman for a few years to earn big money and be in the middle of nowhere so you can't spend it... 5 to ten years of working hard and living like a monk and you come back with the money to buy a house.

    This sort of thing generally appeals to young men who otherwise might start out at a minimum wage job and never move up beyond that...

    Comfort and stability and most women I know start thinking about starting a family while they can before it is too late...

    After friends start having kids most women tend to want one of their own... and eventually even most guys think it would be good to have a son to teach how to play whatever sport they love... and of course buy them all the toys you never had as a kid like the mini motor bike and the electric powered vehicle that works in the water (lake or sea)... and of course to make sure it is safe you need to test it first... Twisted Evil

    - Population of most large cities are increasing.

    Urbanisation tends to effect population size because having lots of kids in a big city is a burden, whereas in a rural situation it is cheap labour...

    Having two kids in a city is fine... but with 6 or 7 it can be a nightmare just getting them to where they need to be... sports... music or swimming lessons... play dates and sleep overs...
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5008
    Points : 4986
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  miketheterrible on Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:30 am

    I wonder, there are over 4M Ukrainians who left to Russia since 2014. I wonder if they are not counted and waiting for citizenship?
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3549
    Points : 3581
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  franco on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:35 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:I wonder, there are over 4M Ukrainians who left to Russia since 2014. I wonder if they are not counted and waiting for citizenship?

    Have read that only about ~1,000,000 have taken Russian citizenship, the others are either refugees or guest workers.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5008
    Points : 4986
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  miketheterrible on Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:46 pm

    Huh, so they must decide if they want to stay in Russia with passport or leave. Don't see how they should be Russia's problem
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 4883
    Points : 4879
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:11 pm

    In which regions of Russia do most Chinese live
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7437
    Points : 7586
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  kvs on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:46 am



    Finally some discussion on the grotesque western inspired abuse of men when it comes to family rights. The video discusses
    the need to abolish alimony and for men to have full rights to their children regardless of the screeching by women about
    how they need total rights and are always the victims. The relevance of undoing of this feminist BS in the Russian legal system
    is to improve Russia's demography. Right now men as simply given dis-incentives by the legal system when it comes to
    having children since the woman can always file for divorce, get the children and then have the man pay for her housing
    and food for decades.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1933
    Points : 1926
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:52 pm

    GarryB wrote:Really... so what you are saying is that the worst possible thing that could have happened to Russia happened in 1920 so for 100 years Russia has been collapsing in on itself... while at the same time fought and won a world war and then fought a cold war with the rich and powerful west... you are proving my point that you don't have a point.

    If womens rights destroys society then Russian society should be dead... it has had 100 years to die yet it has actually grown and been beaten back by various external threats and grown back stronger to counter that external threat.

    Are you deaf, Stalin put a stop to that nonsense, then they reformed things after the war, which kept things going.
    What they implemented i do not know, but i do know it wasn't the retardation of Lenin

    Fertility decline is here and we are already bottoming out.
    You either do what need to be done now, or someone more radical will do it later, there is no scenario where Patriarchy is not reaffirm.



    Bullshit. There was a period during the 1990s when economics in Russia were a rollercoaster ride with more plunges than the best rides anywhere... not a great time to have kids.... and now, 20 years later there will be an impact because the fewer people born in the 1990s means fewer 20-30 year olds are around at the moment and your 20s and 30s is the best time to have kids...

    We are not going to understand the real effect for some time, but the best thing we can do is not enslave women and force them to have children, but to create an economic and political environment that is safe and stable for people to want to have families.

    What did you expect, when both the Man and the Woman have nothing then of course your fertility is gonna suffer.
    When the man has something and the Woman doesn't, your fertility is gonna go up.
    And when the Woman has all the welfare she needs, your fertility declines.
    Because she don't need no man.

    You need goddamn pressure on them, if not you will never see birth rates go up, if you cant grasp that then keep believing in unicorns.

    Yeah, and also child mortality went down and life expectancy went up so it is just as bloody well fertility went down because otherwise the problem would be over population.

    The problems of low fertility can be easily solved... semen banks can be used to fertilise single women to boost the population fairly rapidly, though of course that would introduce the issue of natural sex becoming problematic... how do you know the person you are in a relationship is not related to you?

    Overpopulation? .. in the West, Hahahahah Laughing

    Semen banks have started to reveal the identities of the donors and these Women have all begun to go after these donors for Child support.
    So men have stopped going to those semen banks.

    And what, these ladies get like 1 kid maybe 2, that not gonna help your fertility.

    Depends what you are eating doesn't it?

    That's it, lame.

    What country do you come from? Here in New Zealand electricity is not paid for by tax. In large cities like Auckland you pay for water coming in to the home and also for waste water going out. It does not come to taxes in either case.

    Correct, so what are you going on about, we were talking about welfare for abortions, which is comes from our tax dollar, which is prone to be regulated since its our tax money and this is a contentious issue, and you bring up water and electricity for some silly reason.


    Do you think a modern society can function without footpaths or roads?

    Do you build and maintain the footpaths and roads outside your house and place of business yourself?

    Foot paths and roads aren't abortions.

    So someone choosing to have an abortion should not get support or help... so if they can't afford it and kill themselves and their child trying some stupid old wives remedy to abort a pregnancy you will laugh and think justice is served. But then some 15 year old girl should know better right... I am sure you are perfect and have never made any fucking mistakes.

    What's with the Straw man BS.
    She was the one stupid enough to end up that way, what she does is none of our concern, so long as it's coming from our tax money.

    Of course... 15 year old girls with their hormones all over the place are known for their rational decision making... that is why teenage pregnancies don't exist... and boys always wear condoms when having sex... I am sure you wear two just to be safe right?

    Again, Her body, Her choice, her F'ing money.

    Yeah of course... I hear it all the time in schools... lets fuck baby... if you get pregnant you can always get a free abortion paid for by the government...


    Really? Most girls are too ashamed to tell anyone till it is too late... the state gives drug alternatives to drug addicts... is that encouraging drug use too?

    Hell the current US opioid epidemic is legal prescribed drugs that are killing people and you think abortions are the problem.

    For fertility, yes abortion are a problem.

    So the solution is to not have abortions or make them hard to get... I can understand them not wanting male input if that is what you have to say.

    The solution is consequences.
    She doesn't want it she gets to pay for it, if the guy's a cuck, then he can pay for it too, so long as it doesn't come from our taxes.

    Again... you don't know what you are talking about... normally in a welfare state the payments stop when the children reach a certain age, which has the direct effect that when their kid reaches that age they tend to have another one... the age is usually 12-14 or so years old... after the kid turns 5 they are off to school so the mother is often required to find part time work between the hours of 9 and 3... so often they will actually have kids every 5 years so they don't have to get any job at all...

    Now to be clear the system can be abused, but there are also a lot of genuine cases where the assistance of welfare means the child was not aborted or the mother didn't do something like putting the child up for adoption or extreme and irrational like matricide/suicide.

    It is a very complex subject and your simple solutions show you really don't know much about what you are talking about.

    If she's in a pickle, then she should find a Man, not the damn State, if you have her dependent on a man, he's going to want something from her in exchange, and that exchange normally means more kids.

    Great so best case scenario, she has 1 kid, gets on the Welfare train for max 18 yrs, great now you have 1 maybe 2 kids and a woman who's long past her prime.
    She's not going to have more kids than she could handle.
    So further stagnation, as we are seen in the charts.

    The issue is, how do you increase fertility, since the onset of Women's rights we have seen a continues decline, and now stagnation (bottoming out), who are making the babies, it's not the West, what do they have, Women who are dependent on Men for their very survival.
    How do you increase fertility, make women dependent on Men, not the State.

    I don't give a damn about feelings, the only thing that matters is results.

    So instead of funding abortions you want family refuges to be funded for beaten women who have married for financial security only to find the guy is a dick and is violent, or she picks a man who is a loser or molests their kids... yeah of course a mummy and a daddy make everything better even if they hate each other and fight all the time...  You must live up to the christian ideal whether it works or not... how many murder cases do the neighbours say they seemed like a happy family... people will naturally put on a public facade, but in private can be totally different... all people are like that.

    Don't want this to happen, then don't let it happen to begin with.
    You've seen too many SVU and CSI shows.


    WHAT PROBLEM... are you talking about abortions killing unborn children or are you talking about women not getting married and having lots of children to maintain the welfare income they get... because they are the opposite problem... one will reduce the population slightly and the other increases the population.

    Either way you are ignoring the real bad guy here... the male that doesn't use a condom and is fucking everything that moves... where is the punishment for him, why isn't he being held accountable?

    Yea, here's the thing, they Flippin aren't having many children for their welfare, they just get enough to live how they like.
    That's why we are in this situation.

    They are held accountable, have you not heard of child support, hell if the Woman go's to a Semen Bank she could get child support, no initiative from the Man needed, but heck all men are evil right.
    And her opening her legs for him, has nothing to do with anything, right?

    If it is such a well known statistic then please fill me in on the details... where was the sample taken and which population does it relate to... and indeed when was it taken... statistics change from time to time and location to location... or is this some magic fucking statistic that applies everywhere and any time?

    Lets see, https://www.fixfamilycourts.com/single-mother-home-statistics

    I can tell you that being a single unmarried mother was shameful in the 80s and before... these days it is not.

    Don't expect things to actually make sense... prostitution is perfectly legal in New Zealand, yet there are still rapes... you would think making prostitution legal would eliminate rape as a problem.... but the real world doesn't work like that.

    Just like you can't force a woman financially to trap a man for his income potential... or indeed a woman for the same reasons in a lesbian relationship, you also can't get some men to stop raping women... tell them they can pay for it if they want it and they will say they don't want that woman... they want this one...

    So you could find those single mother numbers either, pity.

    Just take up sky diving and when the money runs out just don't pull the cord... it is going to be much worse for the kids who have their whole lives ahead of them in such an environment.

    The biggest threat to welfare states is big business bending the ear of right wing politicians trying to get that funding and money diverted to their bank accounts... so when there is no money except in the pockets of the 1% then it will become time to eat the rich... a Zombie movie but where the Zombies are the heroes.

    The first major Zombie movie took place in a Mall because it was assumed consumerism would destroy the west, which is not far from the truth... when China and India start turning in to American levels of consumerism and waste then there will be not much hope for the future of the planet... wars over resources will sort out the population issues fairly quickly... the west will need weapons to decimate populations rapidly... in Vietnam the problem was the Jungles providing cover so they destroyed the plants... WWIII the problem is going to be the population of the enemy meaning all the fire power and technology of the west is meaningless because the numbers of enemy combatants means they are unstoppable... so they are going to have to develop technology to kill large numbers of people... so they will most likely choose a targeted virus which will mutate and end up killing us all...

    How? taking care of your parents has always been a factor in life, since the dawn of the village.

    No, the biggest threat to welfare is infertility, which welfare causes, leading to a serious economic downturn if welfare isn't pulled back, but that would cost votes, so the problem continues
    Look no further than Greece, they sold everything including the kitchen sink, yet they are still in debt, because they refuse to cut spending on welfare and such.

    Oh the consumerism thing, you know, you can't consume if you can't pay to consume right?
    Look at crazy obese people, the only reason they can consume is because they are on welfare (aka disability benefits), so you wanna end/ or limit this consumption, then cut the welfare.

    You said Russia is in decline and stagnation since Lenin was in charge because women became empowered... seems to me that the Russian population has gone up and down over the last 100 years but there does not seem to be much chance of the world running out of Russians.

    Do you see the chart, it isn't normal.

    Russian population - Page 32 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.unzcloud.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F01%2Fdemohistory1925-2005

    Why would a single person pay tax if they can't get support from that system until they are married?

    So they can get support when they're married, maybe.

    Or they could buy a shotgun.

    They will find a man first.

    A decline in population is fine.  Working out how to make that happen in the rest of the world is the real problem.

    "How to make it happen"?... easy, give women education, jobs and more, like Iran did after the Khomeini era, now they're screwed.

    They have laws forcing parents to have only one child and because of their culture that means lots of abortions till they know they are having a boy... which is leading to a country with more families with one boy and few girls... it is simply not sustainable... but their population is too big and it needed extreme measures to slow it down because increasing a population means rapid further growth because there are more reproducing couples and with falling infant mortality rates and longer lives the problem of over population is magnified.

    That stupid law was because communism causes famine, so they used that law as a roundabout way to deal with that.
    Now they have screwed themselves somewhat, luckily they don't give a shit about Women's votes, so they will do what must be done now, to make the babies.


    Divorce laws are a mess and are exploited by ruthless people of either gender...

    The Chinese saw the overly high divorce rate, found out women were screwing with the system, and ended that nonsense real fast.
    The West does not do this, unless its the man exploiting it, then they change the Laws real fast, because they don't wanna lose the Women's vote, so they throw Men under the bus every time, without fail.

    From that statement alone I can tell you are an idiot. Competent at what? Men are more competent at having babies than women?

    Fuck off.

    From your own statement, i can tell your a true believer of the equality nonsense.
    Women are de-facto less capable than Men, both fiscally and mentally, the Nobel award alone prove this, as for the exceptions, they are the exceptions that simply prove the rule.

    Yeah, the first few years of industrialisation were resisted... workers would throw shoes into the machinery to make it fail... the French word for shoe is sabot... and throwing a sabot into a machines gears to break it is called sabotage... with the machine broken everything had to be done by hand again so the french workers got work.
    There is no reason why women can't be treated as equals but it has to be fair... that means they get equal pay but also have to do equal work. Sport will become radically different... think of the effect on boxing for instance... which is of course where the concept of equality breaks down.

    It is also interesting that feminists don't demand to be put on the draft, or demand equal prison time for crimes committed...

    I am not a feminist, but I don't view women as a different species like you seem to.

    When you put the Woman on equal plane to the Man, she will always be able to tip the balance with her womb.
    Leading us to our current gynocentric situation.

    And when you give them equal access to education and job opportunities, you further eliminate their dependence on Men, and even inflating the woman's ego on her worth, causing her to only look for the upper 20%, as a result making the woman's Hypergamy worst.

    This is to say nothing about over-saturating the Labor market, by effectively doubling your workforce, this directly caused depreciating wages.
    Since you increased the supply in Labor, but there is no increase in demand, wages fall, the laws of supply and demand are crystal clear here.
    This is a major part of why Women are having such a hard time finding "a good man".

    Was talking to my neighbour... he had three houses in Auckland worth about 2 million dollars each... three divorces later he has nothing... he smiled when I mentioned he probably could have had all three murdered for less than $100K... They had better lawyers than he did.

    But You are telling me we should cut off all welfare to force men to marry these bitches... men are stupid and believe the lies women tell before marriage... just as many women make the same mistake... he beats me up when he gets drunk but he really loves me...

    How are you proposing to change society back to what it was... you can't take away their vote... if you try they might take away ours...

    The judicial branches in the West and parts of the East seem like wings of the Feminist movement nowadays, it's not the lawyers, it's the PussyPass.

    Without the welfare, women will become more dependent on their Man, the more of this dependence you have the higher your fertility.
    That said, the judicial situation is another sh%tshow that needs to be dealt with, which comes back to Women voting.

    That's the thing, you either do what must be done or wait until everything falls apart, sadly, unless you have an Authoritarian regime like China, "Doing what must be done" is unlikely to happen, so we just gotta wait for this b%tch to burn.
    How it burns is the question, many expect economic collapse.
    There's also getting taken over by some non-Western patriarchy, leading to the Fall of the West, but that's more of a long term consequence, we probly wont be around to see that.
    Either way, we will soon see the Welfare state fall, estimates put the U.S welfare collapse somewhere between 2021 and 2025.
    So get your popcorn ready.

    So clearly the solution is those japanese sex robots so you don't want a wife any more and can keep all your money and property.

    Partly yes, women have a monopoly right now, so bringing in sexbots as competition will help lower the price of their womb.
    Capitalism at its best.

    The true solution is to bring back the old patriarchal order that was in place before the U.S forced Japan to give women equal rights in 1947/48, but we all know that's not gonna happen, because women vote.
    So the Japanese will sadly go the way of the DoDo, if nothing is done.
    This is also the reason why Japan and S.Korea, who also went down this path, do not represent a long term threat to China.

    Israel is the best example of the problem at hand... they import jews from all over the world but the biggest population growth contributers are the hasidic jews who do nothing but read their bible all day... they are fucking useless to society... they are excused from the draft, and they don't have any practical life skills so when they become a majority then they will be a huge burden on Israeli society...

    Things are not looking good for Israel... maybe that is why they want a war with Iran... they see the writing on the world and want WWIII to happen...

    How are they useless, they help keep the Jewish population in a healthy state (along with the Dati and the Masorti), that might be why they were excluded.
    Either way, that all began to change in 2014, when legislation was passed to get them more into the draft, it's not universal yet, but they will get there.

    Yea, Zionism is really weird.

    Bullshit... Americans changing their laws did fuck all and their population decline is because their population is educated and aging... the Russian population has not be on a steady decline for the last 100 years otherwise famines and wars would mean there were none left by now.

    The laws were changed in 1947/48, shortly after that the Japanese fertility burned, then they had some recovery, until second-wave feminism hit them in the 70s, and finished the job, they got double tapped.
    Russian population - Page 32 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.jim.com%2Fimages%2FJapanFert4

    The decline is recoverable, once you reach the point where women are once again dependent on Men, but then a Feminist movement rises to Free the Women again.

    A similar situation happened in Spain, when they abolished "The permiso marital" in 1975 along with Adultery being legalized in 1978 and divorce in 1981.
    Russian population - Page 32 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffred.stlouisfed.org%2Fgraph%2Ffredgraph

    Iran after the Khomeini era, when his orthodox policies fell.
    Russian population - Page 32 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcharlessizemore.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F02%2FIran
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 9699
    Points : 9781
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:10 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:Stalin put a stop to that nonsense...

    AlfaT8 wrote:Russian population - Page 32 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.unzcloud.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F01%2Fdemohistory1925-2005

    Graph you posted yourself clearly proves that Stalin didn't do jack shit



    AlfaT8 wrote:Women are de-facto less capable than Men, both fiscally and mentally...

    My money is on them being mentally capable enough to keep their legs closed any time you are in vicinity lol1



    AlfaT8 wrote:You need goddamn pressure on them, if not you will never see birth rates go up, if you cant grasp that then keep believing in unicorns....

    Judging by your description situation seem absolutely dire there where you live

    When will your country start implementing measures you are suggesting?
    If they prove to be successful in your country maybe other nations might use it as a template down the road

    Remember that change starts with you!


    “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” - Mahatma Gandhi



    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7437
    Points : 7586
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  kvs on Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:12 am

    I support the abolition of "no fault divorce" laws since they are a total fraud. Alimony automatically makes them at-fault divorce laws and the
    scumbags that passed them (even if they were men) have given females way too many rights in family issues. The state cannot offload
    the welfare of females onto their former husbands and boyfriends. But it is doing exactly that. This says everything about "equality"
    since the foundation of these laws appears to be that women are a lost cause that need baby sitting one way or another. That is,
    they cannot feed and house themselves (in the aggregate) by getting a viable education and job. Feminist propaganda asserts
    that a few successful women proves all of them are equally capable. BS.

    So 18 year old women need to choose between riding the cock carousel until they are in their late 30s and dried up, and getting
    married in their early 20s. The idea that this is oppression is intellectually insulting drivel. These days being a housewife is like
    a life long vacation. If they need to be fulfilled then they can get a hobby and if they need to be CEOs, then they can choose
    not to have children and families. But that should be the few of them that would actually want such jobs. Feminist propaganda pushes
    all females to be CEOs or similar. Just look at all those useless degrees women go for in college and university. That is proof that
    they are by far not interested in being CEOs, top scientists, etc.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 7437
    Points : 7586
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  kvs on Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:53 am



    This is for some context in this thread. Ukraine lost over 230,000 people in 2019. That is about the same as
    Russia even though its population is 32 million vs. 146 million. So Ukraine/Banderastan is losing it population
    4.6 times faster than Russia but I don't hear a single squeak about "Ukraine's demographic crisis".

    For any clown that brings this point up: no war is not explaining the population decline since it is not merely
    refugee flow from the front. In fact, most of those that would flee the war have gone already. The Donbass
    conflict is geographically locked and the Kiev regime occupied parts of Lugansk and Donetsk are basically not
    populated rural land.

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4972
    Points : 4998
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:11 am

    Regardless of family policies - natural fertility rate will be in best case 2+ not 4 or 5 which makes natural population growth not really effective form economy point of view. Russia should be 250k+ (ideally close to 1m) more citizens per year to keep economy growth and pension funds balance.


    In short there's a need for immigration but with smart approach. I.e. mechanisms for integration of immigrants, preferences to educated or /and willing to work and obey laws of host country.

    BTW it looks like recent announcements about amending immigration fast tracks is a good start. Let's see how it develops.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1933
    Points : 1926
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 on Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:58 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:Stalin put a stop to that nonsense...

    AlfaT8 wrote:Russian population - Page 32 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.unzcloud.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F01%2Fdemohistory1925-2005

    Graph you posted yourself clearly proves that Stalin didn't do jack shit

    Wiki wrote:In 1936 the Soviet Union made abortion illegal again, stemming largely from concerns about population growth. The law that outlawed abortion did not only do just that, but rather contained several different decrees. The official title of the law was, “Decree on the Prohibition of Abortions, the Improvement of Material Aid to Women in Childbirth, the Establishment of State Assistance to Parents of Large Families, and the Extension of the Network of Lying-in Homes, Nursery schools and Kindergartens, the Tightening-up of Criminal Punishment for the Non-payment of Alimony, and on Certain Modifications in Divorce Legislation.” All of this was part of the Soviet initiative to encourage population growth, as well as place a stronger emphasis on the importance of the family unit to communism.[16]

    This decree provoked resentment and opposition among urban women arguing that it was often impossible to have a child when they were trying to further their "Careers". <- lol!

    AlfaT8 wrote:Women are de-facto less capable than Men, both fiscally and mentally...

    My money is on them being mentally capable enough to keep their legs closed any time you are in vicinity lol1

    Looking at the abortion numbers across the West, i am gonna have to say No, they aren't capable of even that.

    AlfaT8 wrote:You need goddamn pressure on them, if not you will never see birth rates go up, if you cant grasp that then keep believing in unicorns....

    Judging by your description situation seem absolutely dire there where you live

    When will your country start implementing measures you are suggesting?

    If they prove to be successful in your country maybe other nations might use it as a template down the road

    Yea, we went down the "import migrants" solution, luckily they're not Islamic, but they brought their serious drug problems with them.
    At the very least our police are hella more competent, than those fools in Britain.

    Never, my home is a lost cause, we keep voting for stronger borders, but the other side just gets stronger every few years, because a certain party just keeps importing more "voters".

    This is mostly thanks to our Black community who keeps flipping every election, they are totally indecisive.

    Remember that change starts with you!


    “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” -  Mahatma Gandhi

    Sorta right, so i have decided to stay the hell away from Women, because i don't wanna get Financially raped, Career destroyed (by false allegation) or actually raped in prison (by some other false accusation).

    Until either laws seriously change or everything burns to the point where i don't have to worry about the Law or have enough money to live somewhere where these laws don't exist, i am gonna stay the hell away.
    Somethings gotta give, the decline won't stop, luckily things are happening sooner then expected, so we will see.
    Until then, F Women and F Western society.

    Sponsored content

    Russian population - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:03 am