Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+81
sundoesntrise
JohninMK
Mir
ALAMO
ChineseTiger
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
owais.usmani
The-thing-next-door
calripson
PhSt
dino00
GustavoHF
RTN
Tsavo Lion
Rodion_Romanovic
Walther von Oldenburg
PapaDragon
Nibiru
par far
GunshipDemocracy
Hole
AlfaT8
GarryB
Kimppis
Azi
kvs
Svyatoslavich
franco
miketheterrible
Rmf
KiloGolf
Skandalwitwe
zg18
jhelb
Project Canada
Cowboy's daughter
Cucumber Khan
higurashihougi
BTRfan
Fred333
nastle77
Prince Darling
Karl Haushofer
Odin of Ossetia
Vann7
max steel
OminousSpudd
ExBeobachter1987
Battalion0415
George1
Mike E
Werewolf
collegeboy16
magnumcromagnon
Hannibal Barca
xeno
navyfield
NickM
Rpg type 7v
macedonian
Hachimoto
TR1
As Sa'iqa
sepheronx
Regular
gaurav
KomissarBojanchev
flamming_python
Viktor
TheArmenian
Cyberspec
Ogannisyan8887
Firebird
NationalRus
Pervius
solo.13mmfmj
nightcrawler
Tshering22
milky_candy_sugar
Admin
85 posters

    Russian population

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5683
    Points : 5667
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:10 am

    But then with the advent of new technology already mentioned there becomes the risk that girl children are aborted in favor of boys... and you might end up with a lopsided population base.
    That's exactly what happened in China during the "1 child policy", resulting in current huge surplus of males that must pay for sex or use sex dolls.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2161
    Points : 2156
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:22 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:Athough states in China, Korea, the ME, Russia & the rest of Europe were mostly patriarchal, they were still invaded & plundered many times by regional & external enemies.
    Don't bet on the patriarchy it to save u!

    Oh FFS, your "men and women are equal society" is dying right in front of you.
    And the great ancient societies had all been Patriarchal.

    I don't give a sh%t about the "exceptional woman" in history, because the exceptions are the exceptions, they only prove the rule.
    And the rule is clear, Women submit or they get left to die alone.

    In the end, if you want a stable growing population, some form of patriarchy is the only way.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2161
    Points : 2156
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:17 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    Functioning families, not broken homes.

    It is the 21st Century baby... that functioning family dad might be a woman trapped in a mans body with all sorts of hang ups that are bad for children to be around...

    Trolling again, ok.

    Yea, and Women who make good money will always aim higher, creating an 80/20 situation, dropping the birth rates.

    Why?

    I have a friend who is married and his wife made more money than he did... she already had a couple of grown up kids and was over bringing up kids so when he knocked her up he quit his job and became "mum", while she went to work all day. It seems to work... they are both happy.

    Yey, an exception, guess what, that doesn't mean sh%t.
    In the end she doesn't matter, what matters is the 80/20 situation crippling the birth rates, ergo this sh%t needs to end.

    Governments and religions are irrelevant, you just need patriarchy.

    Religion is more effective than government in changing culture.

    The Left has proven otherwise.

    The safest and most modern countries are all facing population decline.

    Boo Hoo... maybe the Dolphins will do a better job than we did...

    Yea they are.

    Russia has made some interesting changes to it's domestic violence laws, clearly indicating that they understand the need for men to hold power over women.

    Could work both ways.... women might start beating up their men...

    Maybe, but the government basically signaled that they aren't gonna be Women's Sugar Daddy, so the Russians seem to have some understanding the problem.

    Patriarchy is the natural order, trying to make Men and Women Equal is the engineering.

    So what actually is this order... men in charge of course but do we distinguish between race or nationality or colour?

    Would a tanned white man be less important than one with pale skin?

    Patriarchy is men having authority over Women, end of story.

    Except that definition is not the one used, an AR-15 qualifies as an "Assault Rifle" in the U.S.

    Because the expert US media define it as such. I wouldn't take their word for anything.

    It's actually Lefty politicians and anti-gun lobbies, IMO.

    So the collapse of Western society doesn't matter to you, ok, let's go back to the dark ages then.

    Western society is the problem... it stirred up the muslims and bombed them in their countries to steal their resources...

    West did bad, we justified in wiping them out. (Leftist)
    Jews did bad, we justified in wiping them out. (Nazis)

    I see a pattern.

    A lot of modern conveniences is gonna burn too you know.

    Most of those ideas were stolen or copied anyway... Russia is not the west and I believe they have just invented flushing indoor toilets...

    There are plenty of alternatives to western civilisation... that is why europe and the us are so scared of Russia and Iran and China and India for that matter...

    I am not retarded enough to ignore the West's contributions.

    I can only hope that the lessons of the Enlightenment wont be forgotten.
    Good luck when China conquers you and makes you live through 1984.

    Another Westerner bites the dust then.
    As soon as they take power, they will cleans the land for Allah.

    In Africa or New Zealand?

    Hide all you like, they'll get to you eventually, them or the Chinese.

    In the end it's still ethnic cleansing, truly Olympic level gymnastics.
    "West did bad, bad people be wiped out, me cheer", same garbage from you lefty types and your Original Sin/Karma BS.

    Ying and Yang... Europe spread bullshit and death around the world for most of the last 3-4 centuries and now it is coming back to bite them in the ass... it is amusing that you think you or I could do anything to stop it.

    Ethnic cleansing is still ethnic cleansing, putting in your head that this is some original sin BS, is your Gymnastics, as far as i am concerned.
    Justifying genocide in any way, is retarded.

    F them, fix there own goddamn country, and it was the retarded "leaders" of Europe that opened the borders.
    And it is these politicians that need to be dealt with.

    Indeed western governments need to sort their shit out... their high morality and ideals sound great and I actually would support them except they are all hollow as shown by Trump with Saudi Arabia...

    Perhaps if they stood by their own morals they might be worth listening to, but they are scum and just use their high moral standards to judge their opponents by... their opponents come up short... and why not... they aren't their standards and morals after all.

    Some in the western media criticised Putin from not imposing sanctions on Saudi Arabia or taking any action against them... but why should he?

    Saudi arabia have been killing people for decades from Soviet troops in Afghanistan to western troops in iraq and these days russian forces in syria, and freedom fighters in yemen.
    For that matter why would Russia deal with the west who murders even more people in Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and many other countries around the world with either direct military forces or drones.

    In the end, F them, and get these EU leaders in front of the nearest firing line.

    The issue is the idiots who opened the External border, the reason the migrants are migrating is F'ing irrelevant.

    So the reason they are moving to the EU and the way they get there is not important?

    So why should I care... those migrants will be well cared for by those modern civilised caring europeans... I am sure they will solve all their problems with hugs and gang rapes...

    You don't care, fine.
    Outta my way then.

    Yeah, idiots voting for Socialists.

    Hahahahaha... both sides are owned by the rich and powerful... do you actually think it makes any difference who gets into office?

    Yea, but only one side is retarded enough to open the borders.
    Although the right, has lost a lot of their right and powerful support.

    The EU isn't held to account to anyone except the EU itself.

    If the EU leadership in Brussels was actually held accountable by the EU members... the UK included... I doubt the UK would have voted to leave. The reason they voted to leave is because they get no say, there is no discussion... just dictates from the unelected officials in Brussels who care more about being PC than the countries they are directing.

    Well said.

    When the powers of Allah get access to Europe's nukes, Serbia ain't gonna invade sh%t.

    The powers of Allah have nukes... it is called Pakistan and they don't give a shit about serbia or the EU.

    That's because India has nukes too, haven't heard Serbia having such arsenal.

    Bull F'ing Sh%t, the only reason Feminism exists is because of the retarded egalitarians who gave women the privilege to vote.
    It's been down hill ever since.

    Using that logic the population of the Soviet Union should have been huge because the general population didn't vote...

    If you think putting  a tick on a voting ballot every 3-5 years stops women having babies then you have some problems in your logic.

    Golly gee Batman, i wonder why, could it have been the welfare that the citizens received lessening the need for a Man.

    If you think Women voting for more welfare to replace Men leads to more babies, then you have some problems in your logic.

    Say what?
    Men are stronger than women, ergo the women submitted to men, and we see this even in far-eastern world that had little to no contact with the ME.
    When Sugar Daddy government is dead, who the F are these Women gonna beg to take care of them.
    Ergo, the collapse will only lead to a restoration of the Patriarchal order, the question is, to what severity is this patriarchal order gonna be.

    The force is weak in this one... so much anger and fear.

    So much delusion, he must kneel to the Wamen.

    I just wished you had better leaders.

    So do they I suspect, but even if they had the best what are you actually expecting them to achieve?

    Not only is Serbia not joining the EU or NATO... both organisations are splitting up in compliance with demands from Serbia to chill out and find some respect for soverignty of others.... yeah.... not likely to happen.

    Whatever

    How in god's name are you guys gonna "wind down", when Western Europe (and parts of the North) turn into a new Chechnya??.... with Nukes.

    Really long sticks for the Marshmellos?

    Sure, go ahead. :'-D

    Ur male chauvinism is the mirror image of the feminism.

    Amusing don't you agree?

    I don't like feminists because in many ways they hold their own position and situation above all others... they are no better than those they hate and for all the same reasons. If they were in power and control you get the feeling that the existing roles would simply be reversed rather than the situation made better for everyone.

    When was the last time you saw a feminist demand equal jail time for women who commit the same crime... in fact women generally live longer than men so their jail sentences should be longer. When was the last time you heard a feminist demand women get on the draft? They demand women in the military be allowed in combat units because they claim not letting them do this would hurt their chances for promotion, but the stats generally show women get promoted faster than men to fill gaps to make the military look better integrated in terms of gender.

    Either way, women in general will still vote in line with the Feminist, more welfare, more benefits crashing the birth rates, forcing either replacement or removing these benefits stripping the women of their voting privileges and pressuring them.

    The former leads to the end of ones society, and since these pro-women practices are everywhere, then everywhere will collapse.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 6852
    Points : 6930
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  flamming_python Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:44 am

    Guys, maybe make a seperate topic for discussing feminism and social issues

    It has only a tangenital influence on the topic of Russian population growth; which is what I'm looking for news on when I look in this thread.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:38 am

    flamming_python wrote:Guys, maybe make a seperate topic for discussing feminism and social issues

    It has only a tangenital influence on the topic of Russian population growth; which is what I'm looking for news on when I look in this thread.

    Alfa is to blame for derailing the thread. I posted a video about successful population growth in Tuymen, and he seemed not too interested in staying on topic. Please George1, sanitize this thread and send it to the 'Talking Bullocks' thread.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2161
    Points : 2156
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:44 pm

    If you wanna resolve the population issue, then you gotta resolve the Women issue, the bees and the birds gents.
    As for Russia's population, they are doing way better than many in Europe.
    And could be doing a lot better if they start Drafting Women, while leaving loophole for them to escape the Draft, which involve having a kid, that is "if" Russia wants a population increase or just maintain current trends.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8159
    Points : 8304
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:49 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote:If you wanna resolve the population issue, then you gotta resolve the Women issue, the bees and the birds gents.
    As for Russia's population, they are doing way better than many in Europe.
    And could be doing a lot better if they start Drafting Women, while leaving loophole for them to escape the Draft, which involve having a kid, that is "if" Russia wants a population increase or just maintain current trends.

    So you didn't watch the video of Tuymen's population growth?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12332
    Points : 12392
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:51 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote:......
    And could be doing a lot better if they start Drafting Women, while leaving loophole for them to escape the Draft, which involve having a kid, that is "if" Russia wants a population increase or just maintain current trends.


    Romania tried something similar

    It backfired so horrifically it became cautionary tale and one of main arguments in favor of feminism

    Look it up

    I'd strongly advise against it
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5683
    Points : 5667
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:12 am

    To hell with women; if nothing else works, immigration & cloning is the answer!
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2161
    Points : 2156
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:07 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:If you wanna resolve the population issue, then you gotta resolve the Women issue, the bees and the birds gents.
    As for Russia's population, they are doing way better than many in Europe.
    And could be doing a lot better if they start Drafting Women, while leaving loophole for them to escape the Draft, which involve having a kid, that is "if" Russia wants a population increase or just maintain current trends.

    So you didn't watch the video of Tuymen's population growth?

    I said Russia was doing better than many.

    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:......
    And could be doing a lot better if they start Drafting Women, while leaving loophole for them to escape the Draft, which involve having a kid, that is "if" Russia wants a population increase or just maintain current trends.


    Romania tried something similar

    It backfired so horrifically it became cautionary tale and one of main arguments in favor of feminism

    Look it up

    I'd strongly advise against it

    Care to give more details, there were a number of pro-natal policy attempts in the region.

    Tsavo Lion wrote:To hell with women; if nothing else works, immigration & cloning is the answer!

    Immigration is just another word for replacement for countries with collapsing birth rates.
    Cloning?..... you mean the artificial Womb?, if so, then hell yes.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon


    Posts : 12332
    Points : 12392
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  PapaDragon Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:59 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote:......
    And could be doing a lot better if they start Drafting Women, while leaving loophole for them to escape the Draft, which involve having a kid, that is "if" Russia wants a population increase or just maintain current trends.


    Romania tried something similar

    It backfired so horrifically it became cautionary tale and one of main arguments in favor of feminism

    Look it up

    I'd strongly advise against it

    Care to give more details, there were a number of pro-natal policy attempts in the region.


    Commies made it mandatory to have preset number of children or pay heavy taxes.

    People were reproducing to avoid taxes and later when they would inevitably run out of cash to feed unwanted children (that they never planned to have in the first place nor could afford) they'd dump them in orphanages in massive numbers.

    Orphanages could not cope with such number of kids and whole thing imploded. In the end kids were treated basically like farm animals with huge effects on growth, mental health and development.

    Consequences are still ongoing.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33555
    Points : 34069
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:12 am

    You are not getting it Alpha...

    Let me spell it out to you... all this bullshit about feminism and womens rights is western culture... Russian women are much better respected than western women were and never needed to rebel... demands for womens rights and LGBTFCA rights in Russia mainly come from western funded NGOs that really have not voice or power in Russia... you only ever see them in the western news agencies because they probably fund them in the first place.

    Yet the Russian birth rate is not wonderful... it is not catastrophic.... I remember in the early 1990s western governments were hoping for the Russian population to drop to 50 million or so to work the mines and for general manual labour in resources for the west to feed and grow on...

    That really has not happen and likely will not happen now... they have worked themselves out of a hole and without any help, in fact with the active resistance of the west, so they don't feel any debt to the west for their position today... thanks west... you made them independent of you...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5683
    Points : 5667
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  Tsavo Lion Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:53 am

    Once Belarus & most of Ukraine merge with Russia again, her population will grow by ~50M people.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus#Demographics
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Ukraine

    That may boost their economies, reduce the outflow of workforce to the EU; with less men under arms & getting maimed/killed on both sides, the birth rate will increase.
    .
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2161
    Points : 2156
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:24 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:Commies made it mandatory to have preset number of children or pay heavy taxes.

    People were reproducing to avoid taxes and later when they would inevitably run out of cash to feed unwanted children (that they never planned to have in the first place nor could afford) they'd dump them in orphanages in massive numbers.

    Orphanages could not cope with such number of kids and whole thing imploded. In the end kids were treated basically like farm animals with huge effects on growth, mental health and development.

    Consequences are still ongoing.

    Then it was the heavy taxes that blew it, you can't prep for a family while being taxed to kingdom come, especially the Men.
    And mandating the number of children was just putting the final nail in the plan.

    From what i have read, it was mostly an abortion ban, at least in Romania.

    Either way, the Draft idea still stands, it's nothing more than a pressuring mechanism, one that doesn't involve massive incentives or taxation.

    GarryB wrote:You are not getting it Alpha...

    Let me spell it out to you... all this bullshit about feminism and womens rights is western culture... Russian women are much better respected than western women were and never needed to rebel... demands for womens rights and LGBTFCA rights in Russia mainly come from western funded NGOs that really have not voice or power in Russia... you only ever see them in the western news agencies because they probably fund them in the first place.

    Yet the Russian birth rate is not wonderful... it is not catastrophic.... I remember in the early 1990s western governments were hoping for the Russian population to drop to 50 million or so to work the mines and for general manual labour in resources for the west to feed and grow on...

    That really has not happen and likely will not happen now... they have worked themselves out of a hole and without any help, in fact with the active resistance of the west, so they don't feel any debt to the west for their position today... thanks west... you made them independent of you...

    Let me spell it out too, these organizations are irrelevant, Women vote and right now the Russian government is not bending over backwards to serve these Women and even suppressing these organizations in the correct conclusion that these are foreign NGO's hellbent on bringing social instability to Russia.
    But eventually (most likely when Putin leaves politics) politicians are gonna realize that they can win elections by serving these gals, because Women are the majority of voters.
    And once that happens, you will see the massive explosion of the Welfare state, countless mandated employment benefits/opportunities exclusively for Women and the Inevitable population decline.
    This pattern has repeated itself numerous times, to the point where it has engulfed the West and parts of the East and Far-East.

    I doubt Russia will escape this pattern, unless serious measures are taken.

    I recall the Statisticians at the time who were looking at the Death rate in Russia stated that the losses were such that it was as if Russia was at war.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33555
    Points : 34069
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:13 am

    I recall the Statisticians at the time who were looking at the Death rate in Russia stated that the losses were such that it was as if Russia was at war.

    I suspect western statisticians regarding a western push button war?
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8


    Posts : 2161
    Points : 2156
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  AlfaT8 Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:02 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    I recall the Statisticians at the time who were looking at the Death rate in Russia stated that the losses were such that it was as if Russia was at war.

    I suspect western statisticians regarding a western push button war?

    I could see where they were coming from.

    Russian population - Page 23 Russian_Cross_ENG
    RTN
    RTN


    Posts : 631
    Points : 610
    Join date : 2014-03-24
    Location : Fairfield, CT

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  RTN Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:19 pm

    GarryB wrote:Most migrants coming to New Zealand usually go to Australia as soon as they can... bigger country... warmer climate... of course the white native people are mostly assholes.... loveable assholes... but still assholes.

    Assholes...??? Aussies are some of the most sinister people on the planet apart from being racist & xenophobic.

    For instance, when they couldn't kill all the native Aboribines, they allowed UK to drop nuclear bombs on them, killing thousands.

    https://sputniknews.com/asia/201705101053460289-australia-aborigines-nuclear-tests/

    Not sure from which angle they appear assholes to you.

    Even to this day look at the blatant racism against Asians & Africans across Australia. This after spending millions to advertise Australia as an education destination across Asia & Africa.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy


    Posts : 5417
    Points : 5441
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:14 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Commies made it mandatory to have preset number of children or pay heavy taxes.

    Peopl{}

    Consequences are still ongoing.


    In Poland in 80s, commies introduces easy access to flats, household devices and loans for young families (i.e. till 35 yo) and that was last huuge boost birth rate in my  country. Nobody was forced to anything.


    Apparently vision of own flat, car and washing machine is much  stronger  then any obligation  lol1 lol1 lol1
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33555
    Points : 34069
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:02 am

    Assholes...??? Aussies are some of the most sinister people on the planet apart from being racist & xenophobic.

    Up until 1967 the Australian national census counted Aboriginal people as Flora and Fauna (ie plants and animals).

    It is not a racism like Germany... where they think they are genetically superior or anything... it is more like all the abos they know are a bunch of no hopers so they don't respect them.

    You sort of get the feeling that if they met more abo doctors and lawyers their attitude would change but that is unlikely to happen because many of the stereotypes are true because of culture and their situation.

    The fact is that when you are on the bottom your chances of rising to the middle let alone the top are not good...

    Of course the irony is that western culture does not raise those from the bottom up... these days it seems to be moving people in the middle down so there is a top and a bottom... perhaps when more white aussies are at the bottom they might do something because the top people earn lots of money but really don't actually do very much like build and maintain roads and rail lines etc etc...
    RTN
    RTN


    Posts : 631
    Points : 610
    Join date : 2014-03-24
    Location : Fairfield, CT

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  RTN Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:12 am

    GarryB wrote: perhaps when more white aussies are at the bottom they might do something because the top people earn lots of money but really don't actually do very much like build and maintain roads and rail lines etc etc...

    Hardly. The system itself is such that white aussies will never be at the bottom.Moreover, aboroginals are just part of the equation.

    Fear of China forced Australia to accept migrants from Asia and to a relatively lesser extent from Africa. But look at the rampant racism that Chinese, Fillipinos, Indians, Vietnamese etc have to face on a regular basis. In fact aussie police doesn't even record racist violence against people of color.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 33555
    Points : 34069
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  GarryB Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:13 pm

    In fact aussie police doesn't even record racist violence against people of color.

    Like I said... they are ass holes.

    I remember Jimmy Carr went to Australia and they asked him if he had any Criminal convictions, and he said he didn't realise it was still a requirement...

    If you can stomach it... watch a British programme with the criminal class of the UK is shown... Eastenders or something... that is the breeding stock the UK sent to Australia.

    A better movie to watch would be Quigley Down Under... I think that is what it is called... has Tom Selleck in it (you know... Magnum P.I.) it actually treated the natives with a bit of respect.
    RTN
    RTN


    Posts : 631
    Points : 610
    Join date : 2014-03-24
    Location : Fairfield, CT

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  RTN Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:01 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    Like I said... they are ass holes.

    And like I said, they are NOT. They are some of the world's most vile, disgusting people. Till a few years ago they used Aboroginal kids as baits to hunt alligators.

    You cannot be as sinister as Aussies if you are an asshole.

    BTW- Please don't ask me to watch British TV series. They are basically cheap rip offs of US ones.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca


    Posts : 1429
    Points : 1439
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:51 pm

    Australia and Canada are abominations of colonial time. They didn't manage to grow to fully fledged countries. For Canada I don't know, because geography protects the country, but Australia will be part of South China region eventually, aka a mix of Indians and Chinese, sort of Indonesia. White Christians don't have the demographic strength to keep it. Honestly, this is good for me, because it is the only miserable country in a region around them who is booming in every way.
    jhelb
    jhelb


    Posts : 1040
    Points : 1147
    Join date : 2015-04-04
    Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  jhelb Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:21 pm

    Hannibal Barca wrote: but Australia will be part of South China region eventually, aka a mix of Indians and Chinese, sort of Indonesia.

    Unlikely. Maybe Chinese but not so much Indians. Native Indonesians are mostly Mongloids like most other people from S-E Asia so maybe Chinese but not Indians. Fear of China is giving sleepless nights to politicians, bureaucrats across Australia.

    India frankly is a nothing power. So no such threats from India.

    Australia wants to double the size of its economy, for that it needs more migrants. But there are not too many high paying jobs in Australia. Also cost of manufacturing is so high that major Japanese automobile companies had to shift operations to Asia.


    Hannibal Barca wrote: White Christians don't have the demographic strength to keep it. Honestly, this is good for me, because it is the only miserable country in a region around them who is booming in every way.

    Russians are high end talent in Australia. Most of their top engineers, sports consultants are Russians. But I hear the locals don't treat Russians all that well. Maybe Russians are not treated as bad as Asians are but nonetheless most locals envy them.

    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca


    Posts : 1429
    Points : 1439
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:53 pm

    Indians immigrate more than Chinese, have better demographics, are more convenient labour force, e.g. they already start turning Singapore to Indian majority. IMO the one child policy was worse than 100 H-bombs. Commies almost spoiled it right there, still we don't know the full scale of this blunder. 

    "Mongoloids" have no idea were this came from.  All countries there are ethically Chinese or Indians or a mix, like Europe is either Germanoids or Slavs. Japan and Korea are 100% Chinese. Mongols are basically a mix of Turks and Chinese. Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh 100% Indians. Indonesia, Nepal, Tibet more in between. Afghanistan is an Indian-Persian mixture.

    For Asia, its really easy to explain this, there is only one way to go from one place to the other, by following the geodesian lines, except if you enter the Indian subcontinent. Europe is kinda more complex, because it is basically a huge peninsula with 3 different entrance points and no exit point. Actually Western Europe and South India have similar flow characteristics that's why they have also similar genetic progression. When I have more enthusiasm I will elaborate further, but hint, not good  Laughing

    PS what you say about Russians in Australia I second, although with my limited exposure to the country.

    Sponsored content


    Russian population - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian population

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:50 pm