The business plan of the project "Organization of serial production of Il-114-300 at the industrial site of "Aviacor-Aviation Plant "(Samara) in broad cooperation with the enterprises of RAO "KLA" and of "UAC" posted on the website of the Tyumen MTU FATA.
The business plan has been prepared in fulfillment of a protocol meeting with Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation of 10.10.2014 № RD-P7-58pr. Approved in 2014. Director of the airline business OOO "Russian Machines", General Director of JSC "RCD" and Vice-President of JSC "UAC".
The project is the organization of production of family aircraft IL-114-300 in the Russian Federation based on the following presuppositions:
• The needs of regional airlines in the Russian passenger aircraft for regional and commuter passenger capacity up to 64 people to replace obsolete fleet, especially the Yak-40 and An-24 decommissioned because of the development of resources and the replacement of aircraft fleet of foreign manufacture ATP-42; ATR-72 on the program of import substitution;
• The needs of the airlines of the Russian Federation in the cargo airplane with a payload of up to 7 tons and a range of up to 1000 km;
• Creation of the aircraft on the ski-wheeled chassis for operation in the Far North and Antarctica in the framework of the "Strategy of development of the activities of the Russian Federation in the Antarctic for the period up to 2020 and for the longer term", approved by the Federal Government of 30 October 2010. Number 1926 p .;
• Creation of special purpose aircraft for the needs of the Russian Defense Ministry, the Federal Security Service, Ministry of Emergency Situations et al., as well as to supply to foreign customers.
The aim of the project is to start serial production of a fully localized civil regional aircraft IL-114-300 at the production site of "Aviacor Aviation" factory in Samara on the basis of modern high-performance equipment and the latest technology.
The main objectives of the project are:
• Implementation of the ROC on completion of the IL-114-300 to market requirements;
• Digitizing documents modernized version of the Il-114-300;
• Modernization of power "Aviacor-Aviation Plant"
• Training and development of mass production of IL-114-300, with full localization in Russia;
• Restoring the serial production of engines TV7-117SM and works to increase resources up to 6000 hours.
• Promotion of products to target segments of the domestic and world market;
• Organization of after-sales service.
Characterization of the IL-114-300
IL-114-300 is intended for transportation of passengers, cargo, mail and should be used with paved runways Class A, B, C, D and GVPP with soil density of 7.5 kg / cm2 (5.5 kg / cm 2 while limiting takeoff weight), the outdoor temperature from -50 ° C to + 45 ° C. The scheduled performance should not be worse than the certified basic Il-114. The Il-114-300 applied modern
Russian flight control and navigation system TSPNK-114M2. Turboprop TV7-117SM capacity of 2650 hp with low noise six-bladed propellers NE-34.03, provide high fuel efficiency and low noise levels according to international standard ICAO Annex 16 Chapter 4 as the auxiliary power unit used TA-14-114.
During operation of the lab IL-114LL in NPP "Radar MMS" was, in practice, confirmed the feasibility of creating a platform for the IL-114 family of aircraft special aviation patrol aircraft, airborne command post aircraft, and aerial photography.
IL-114-300 will have a range of up to 4,800 kilometers with a load of 1000 kg and 1000 kg to 3250 km., With a maximum fuel capacity - up to 5600 km. All fuel consumption during the flight with maximum fuel will be 550 kg / h.
As shown in the business plan according to a comparison of competing transport capacity aircraft types indicates that IL-114-300 largest maximum capacity is intermediate between the aircraft ATR-72 and AN-140. The flight range of the aircraft IL-114-300 with maximum payload is comparable with the range of aircraft ATR-72 and O400. When flying at a distance of 1-3 thousand. Km mass payload aircraft IL-114-300 is almost equivalent to the specified terms of the An-140. However, on a more long-haul routes Il-114-300 is completely superior to its competitors. According to the compilers of the report, the transport capacity of the aircraft IL-114-300 fully competitive in comparison with the characteristics of the aircraft peers.
Assessment of the volume of sales of various modifications based on the Il-114
IL-114-300 is the only certified platform for the special Russian aircraft in the class of aircraft carrying capacity to 10 tons. The total market potential aircraft special modifications, created on the basis of Il-114-300, is estimated at 170 until 2030. Domestic demand for special class aircraft IL-114-300 is valued at 100 units until 2030. According to plans of the SDO in the period to 2020 the Russian Defense Ministry plans to buy 12 special class aircraft IL-114-300. Continued procurement in view of the objective needs of the Russian Defense Ministry, is expected after 2020.
Potential foreign market is estimated at 60 special aircraft until 2025, and 50-70 in the period after 2025. The most likely customers in the global market may become the CIS countries, Algeria, Angola, Venezuela, Egypt, India, Vietnam, Ecuador, Cuba. Thus, according to the forecast of a moderate, shipments Il-114-300 in the period up to 2030 will be about 150 aircrafts.
The total need for different versions of IL-114-300 is estimated at 228 aircraft:
RF Ministry of Defense (Navy) - 35
FSB - 28
Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations - will be determined after 2015
Federal Fishery Agency - 4
OAO "Rosoboronexport" - 60 2025, 50-70 after 2025
OJSC "Airline" Angara "- 10
GP QC "KrasAvia" - 5
Airline JSC "Polar Airlines" - 5
Ltd. "The airline" Tomsk Air "- 5
JSC "Pskovavia" - 5
JSC "Buryat Airlines" - 1