Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

US presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Russia

LaVictoireEstLaVie

US presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Russia Empty US presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Russia

Post  LaVictoireEstLaVie on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:50 pm

I am disappointed in Mr. Yang. He seems to be just another US establishment candidate:

It seems the US is hell bent on global domination,confrontation and conflict, disregarding the interests of nations that do not follow US orders or US interests. I see dark times ahead for global peace and stability. I hope the true free world (all non US vassal states) can come together to confront, deter and necessarily defeat this threat to global peace and stability.
    kvs
    kvs

US presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Russia Empty Re: US presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Russia

Post  kvs on Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:44 pm

The US is past its prime. All these blowhard spewages about doing this and that (e.g. killing Nord Stream II) are vapid trash talk.

Development of the world economy is steering more and more spice flow away from control by the US and its EU minions. China and India
    have turned out to be failures for the globalist agenda of western corporations skimming the cream from hundreds of millions of new
    consumers. Domestic companies have grown to service the domestic market and all these new consumers. Now, we have MAGA and an
    attempt to repatriate US jobs. This by itself is inconsistent with the current global GDP footprint of the USA and is a process
    of shrinking back into its borders. No 20 trillion dollar GDP can be maintained with MAGA. The US economy is being downsized and
    right-sized and it will not be able to afford its grossly oversized 800 military bases for long.

Delusions of global empire are nothing more than nostalgia at this stage.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

US presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Russia Empty Re: US presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Russia

Post  PapaDragon on Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:01 pm

Who? confused
    par far

Post  par far on Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 pm

LaVictoireEstLaVie wrote:I am disappointed in Mr. Yang. He seems to be just another US establishment candidate:

It seems the US is hell bent on global domination,confrontation and conflict, disregarding the interests of nations that do not follow US orders or US interests. I see dark times ahead for global peace and stability. I hope the true free world (all non US vassal states) can come together to confront, deter and necessarily defeat this threat to global peace and stability.

In order to run for President you have to do what the deep state tells, otherwise you don't get a chance. This Tulsi Gabbard and all these other jackasses are all the same.
    par far

Post  par far on Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:59 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Who? confused

Andrew Yang is running for office in the USA, he is just another shill. I did not trust this asshole the first time I saw him.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:07 am

The sad thing is that their original sales pitch was fine... truth and justice and a free market economy... but they weren't satisfied with being the top dog, they spent their time sabotaging everyone else and getting the first bite of every meal or treat... leaving the leftovers for the loyal poodles at its feet, but spoiling everything it does not want so no one else can survive in any sort of comfort.

Well keep it up assholes... no one will miss you... and I am sure the line to give your corpse a kick in the nads will be long and in a party mood.

Imagine a nicer America, one that actively developed clean green technology and remained rich and powerful peddling good technologies and energy instead of bad, and didn't always win but competed openly and fairly and demanded the same of others.

Such ideas are impossible now because the environment they have is toxic and such things wont survive to even get into the race...

Mention of deep state... that is the problem... until that is dealt with there can be no future for the US that does not involve painful collapse and slow degradation and atrophy.
    LaVictoireEstLaVie

US presidential candidate Andrew Yang on Russia Empty insanity at display

Post  LaVictoireEstLaVie on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:00 pm

More from the establishment candidate Yang:

This is insane! The "international community" he is referring is the US and its vassal/satellite states. The "world order" he is talking about is the US world order that has caused the deaths of millions of people because of the out-of-control US Neo-imperialist ambitions of the criminal Neocon/Neolib establishment in the US.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:20 pm

This is my go-to analyst for all things Democratic party and this Yong dude in barely a footnote:

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:43 am

Yeah, at the moment the Democrat party is offering 50 shades of grey as alternatives for their candidates... so this guys only feature of interest is that nobody noticed him and he didn't get to say much.... ie they are picking out the underdog... but the thing is that deep state owns the race course so they are all their dogs... they could care less who gets picked... they are all going to do as they are told... or else.

Of course he is asian... so there is that... the democrats had the first black president... they tried for the first female but she was too much of a bitch for a majority to stomach, so now they are going for an asian president... good for them... but white shit, brown shit, yellow shit... shit with red flecks.... it is all shit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:56 am