Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 5301
    Points : 5454
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:26 am

    Just when the Russians were planning to reroute Nord-2 to bypass Denmark, these jelly-filled Danishes cave...these clowns ruining running Scandinavia are absolutely hilarious!!! lol1


    Denmark removed political objections from Nord Stream 2

    The Danish authorities announced the removal of political objections to the construction of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline. This is reported by Izvestia. It is specified that the issue of laying a gas pipeline in the exclusive economic zone of Denmark will be decided at the administrative level. It is noted that Nord Stream 2, which is already 80% completed, is awaiting permission for construction from Denmark, since the last turn of the gas pipeline should pass through its territory.
    Earlier it was reported that Energy Minister Alexander Novak announced backup options for the construction of Nord Stream 2, bypassing Denmark.


    https://www.gazeta.ru/business/news/2019/10/04/n_13540027.shtml?utm_source=24smi&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=2626&utm_content=2481638&utm_campaign=11036&es=24smi  

    ...This is the same bullshit we saw with Bulgaria! They should re-route the jellyfish-filled Danishes anyway (it'll save the money), and it should teach these jackasses to not cut-off your nose to spite your face! Razz
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3941
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:45 am

    When they realized the Russians found a way around, they knew they won't get any money. So they caved.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22650
    Points : 23194
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  GarryB on Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:54 am

    I would say it is too late and reroute the pipeline outside of their territorial waters so they don't get transit fees... it makes no sense to save a small amount laying the pipes if it means a regular payment to a country that tried to hinder the pipeline in transit fees... screw them.

    For the companies that incur extra costs with the re routing they can be paid the transit fees that would have gone to denmark until they are compensated for the extra costs... with interest. And then the Russians can absorb to extra profit instead of paying transit fees.
    Viktor
    Viktor

    Posts : 5716
    Points : 6349
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 39
    Location : Croatia

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  Viktor on Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:36 am

    GarryB wrote:I would say it is too late and reroute the pipeline outside of their territorial waters so they don't get transit fees... it makes no sense to save a small amount laying the pipes if it means a regular payment to a country that tried to hinder the pipeline in transit fees... screw them.

    For the companies that incur extra costs with the re routing they can be paid the transit fees that would have gone to denmark until they are compensated for the extra costs... with interest. And then the Russians can absorb to extra profit instead of paying transit fees.

    With the political obstacles eliminated, permit is a matter of time and will be given so Russia has two options now. To pass throw or to bypass it. I think it would be clever intention to pass throw Danish waters as thou you are making a statement to its other opponents "I will not not be stopped" Smile

    It makes a bigger impact on opponent group left to fight and it last forever for a fee given I think its worth it Laughing
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22650
    Points : 23194
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  GarryB on Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:39 am

    But you are basically rewarding denmark with an ongoing income with something they didn't contribute a cent to and actively tried to disrupt.

    For a bigger initial outlay you can bypass those idiots and every election time some member of the current opposition party will bring up the couple of billion per year transit fees they are not getting because they caved in to the US... we can be sure they didn't cave in to Poland or the Ukraine...

    I would say thanks but no thanks... you had your chance to be part of the team and you chose to screw us around and delay us... we can't get that time back now so a little further delay and more expense will be worth it to deny you any benefit from this project that you tried to damage.

    The extra distance wont effect delivery and will slightly reduce costs because of the elimination of transit fees... don't pass those savings to the consumer... give them to the companies that incurred extra costs anywhere in the project because of US actions and sanctions... and when that is done add it to the profit the Russians make on their gas sales to europe.

    The delay in getting the pipeline finished and working will result in a gap in delivery capability that wont be filled by the Ukrainian pipes so europe will have to buy some more expensive LNG. They can choose to buy American gas in protest, but Russia can factor that in when all their new pipes come on line with increased prices there too.

    Russia is getting blamed for throwing its weight around in terms of energy... I think they should commit the crime because there is no way for them to avoid the penalties the west is handing down anyway. Perhaps if they acted the way they are being accused of acting for a period the west might realise how good they have it now and back the fuck off.
    Viktor
    Viktor

    Posts : 5716
    Points : 6349
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 39
    Location : Croatia

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  Viktor on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:46 am

    GarryB wrote:But you are basically rewarding denmark with an ongoing income with something they didn't contribute a cent to and actively tried to disrupt.

    For a bigger initial outlay you can bypass those idiots and every election time some member of the current opposition party will bring up the couple of billion per year transit fees they are not getting because they caved in to the US... we can be sure they didn't cave in to Poland or the Ukraine...

    I would say thanks but no thanks... you had your chance to be part of the team and you chose to screw us around and delay us... we can't get that time back now so a little further delay and more expense will be worth it to deny you any benefit from this project that you tried to damage.

    The extra distance wont effect delivery and will slightly reduce costs because of the elimination of transit fees... don't pass those savings to the consumer... give them to the companies that incurred extra costs anywhere in the project because of US actions and sanctions... and when that is done add it to the profit the Russians make on their gas sales to europe.

    The delay in getting the pipeline finished and working will result in a gap in delivery capability that wont be filled by the Ukrainian pipes so europe will have to buy some more expensive LNG. They can choose to buy American gas in protest, but Russia can factor that in when all their new pipes come on line with increased prices there too.

    Russia is getting blamed for throwing its weight around in terms of energy... I think they should commit the crime because there is no way for them to avoid the penalties the west is handing down anyway. Perhaps if they acted the way they are being accused of acting for a period the west might realise how good they have it now and back the fuck off.

    I understand the logic and within the framework of thinking I agree with it but I want to make another point which I think to be more important. Given any Russian pipeline this or that or of the future or LNG just as same US will always try to prevent cooperation of Russia with EU. Always, and can do that with only what it has.

    Up to now we had globalist movement rooted within US and US policymakers meaning they all thought in the same manner. With Trump now things are changing and globalist leftovers in EU can do only from the domain they know and nothing from the domain they dont know and Trump is using them as tools. But situation is different now not in a way that US opposition to the Russian / EU cooperation will stop but in a way that will be based on different principles.

    Therefore I think crushing opposing states will to endure opposing Russian pipeline and even with the whole US weight behind them will send major massage to any other state left out in the open. It will state "I can not be stopped". From the perspective of opposing leftovers "we can not stop inevitable" giving clear truth as to where each position of specific state is in relation to each other in comparison with from their present position of moral high ground under the vague pretext of human rights which gives them sense of strength based on "we are many" and its continuation in this case "no you are not" Smile

    I think therefore that by adopting such simple truth states leadership will from the start of any future project from day one rather opt for a cooperation than risk being left out in the open as has happened with Bulgaria which now seems to have learned that same lesson.

    By the way EU can close Opal pipeline and can just as same opt to open it later on. South Stream i.e. Turkish Stream can be build to deliver gas right on the opposing side of the Opal pipeline and Germany/Russia gas cooperation can opt to build another "Opal" just as same as their cooperation has already proven unshakable by any outside pressure throughout time and so any present situation put forward by globalist i.e. Opal restrictions will not stop but will be crushed.

    Of even greater importance is completions of such great project because as will state to Baltic nations "you are unimportant" so all your blabbing and "influence" has led to nothing and instead you have lost your transport ports and many other so while as we start a new great project are you willing to start blabbing again?

    It will put Poland into new perspective just as has throwing huge amounts on money on Patriot systems instead on its own economy or MIC for the sake of security and preservation of superiority feeling over Russia once crumbled with the destruction of Saudy Amraco meaning "you can not hide in front of destruction".

    That is why Denmark fees dont matter as eventually good cooperation with Russia can lead to further cooperation in economy once they see (as thinking is obviously absent) that it can be mutually beneficial even with US called boogeyman.

    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3709
    Points : 3797
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:49 pm

    Viktor wrote:
    GarryB wrote:But you are basically rewarding denmark with an ongoing income with something they didn't contribute a cent to and actively tried to disrupt.

    For a bigger initial outlay you can bypass those idiots and every election time some member of the current opposition party will bring up the couple of billion per year transit fees they are not getting because they caved in to the US... we can be sure they didn't cave in to Poland or the Ukraine...

    I would say thanks but no thanks... you had your chance to be part of the team and you chose to screw us around and delay us... we can't get that time back now so a little further delay and more expense will be worth it to deny you any benefit from this project that you tried to damage.

    The extra distance wont effect delivery and will slightly reduce costs because of the elimination of transit fees... don't pass those savings to the consumer... give them to the companies that incurred extra costs anywhere in the project because of US actions and sanctions... and when that is done add it to the profit the Russians make on their gas sales to europe.

    The delay in getting the pipeline finished and working will result in a gap in delivery capability that wont be filled by the Ukrainian pipes so europe will have to buy some more expensive LNG. They can choose to buy American gas in protest, but Russia can factor that in when all their new pipes come on line with increased prices there too.

    Russia is getting blamed for throwing its weight around in terms of energy... I think they should commit the crime because there is no way for them to avoid the penalties the west is handing down anyway. Perhaps if they acted the way they are being accused of acting for a period the west might realise how good they have it now and back the fuck off.

    I understand the logic and within the framework of thinking I agree with it but I want to make another point which I think to be more important. Given any Russian pipeline this or that or of the future or LNG just as same US will always try to prevent cooperation of Russia with EU. Always, and can do that with only what it has.

    Up to now we had globalist movement rooted within US and US policymakers meaning they all thought in the same manner. With Trump now things are changing and globalist leftovers in EU can do only from the domain they know and nothing from the domain they dont know and Trump is using them as tools. But situation is different now not in a way that US opposition to the Russian / EU cooperation will stop but in a way that will be based on different principles.

    Therefore I think crushing opposing states will to endure opposing Russian pipeline and even with the whole US weight behind them will send major massage to any other state left out in the open. It will state "I can not be stopped". From the perspective of opposing leftovers "we can not stop inevitable" giving clear truth as to where each position of specific state is in relation to each other in comparison with from their present position of moral high ground under the vague pretext of human rights which gives them sense of strength based on "we are many" and its continuation in this case "no you are not" Smile

    I think therefore that by adopting such simple truth states leadership will from the start of any future project from day one rather opt for a cooperation than risk being left out in the open as has happened with Bulgaria which now seems to have learned that same lesson.

    By the way EU can close Opal pipeline and can just as same opt to open it later on. South Stream i.e. Turkish Stream can be build to deliver gas right on the opposing side of the Opal pipeline and Germany/Russia gas cooperation can opt to build another "Opal" just as same as their cooperation has already proven unshakable by any outside pressure throughout time and so any present situation put forward by globalist i.e. Opal restrictions will not stop but will be crushed.

    Of even greater importance is completions of such great project because as will state to Baltic nations "you are unimportant" so all your blabbing and "influence" has led to nothing and instead you have lost your transport ports and many other so while as we start a new great project are you willing to start blabbing again?

    It will put Poland into new perspective just as has throwing huge amounts on money on Patriot systems instead on its own economy or MIC for the sake of security and preservation of superiority feeling over Russia once crumbled with the destruction of Saudy Amraco meaning "you can not hide in front of destruction".

    That is why Denmark fees dont matter as eventually good cooperation with Russia can lead to further cooperation in economy once they see (as thinking is obviously absent) that it can be mutually beneficial even with US called boogeyman.


    Yes, "we cannot be stopped!"

    "we cannot be stopped from giving you free money and making attempt after attempt to reapproach with you while you slap us around and delay our investments!"

    It sends a terrible message out. That there are no consenquences for any state in creating difficulties for Russia in return for cheap political points, and that Russia will always be prepared to cut deals with them no matter how badly they've been humiliated.
    Only the countries most desperate, greedy in the short term, devoid of principles, and unable to analyse long-term consenquences, will act in the manner that you suggest for Russia.
    The scariest thing is though, is that this is probably how Russia will act. Putin is all spook, KGB style; they don't care about how it looks, they just want to get their results. But how it looks and what precedents it sets - will only serve to create future problems. When the country was run by the KGB last time around, it was run into the ground.

    I have to agree with GarryB; no free cookies for Denmark. They've had their chance and they've lost their chance. Now they shouldn't get shit.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4991
    Points : 5116
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  kvs on Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:36 pm

    Given Russia's behaviour regarding Bulgaria all this prattle about Putin being some caricature KGB spook is pure BS.

    Viktor
    Viktor

    Posts : 5716
    Points : 6349
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 39
    Location : Croatia

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  Viktor on Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:46 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Viktor wrote:
    GarryB wrote:But you are basically rewarding denmark with an ongoing income with something they didn't contribute a cent to and actively tried to disrupt.

    For a bigger initial outlay you can bypass those idiots and every election time some member of the current opposition party will bring up the couple of billion per year transit fees they are not getting because they caved in to the US... we can be sure they didn't cave in to Poland or the Ukraine...

    I would say thanks but no thanks... you had your chance to be part of the team and you chose to screw us around and delay us... we can't get that time back now so a little further delay and more expense will be worth it to deny you any benefit from this project that you tried to damage.

    The extra distance wont effect delivery and will slightly reduce costs because of the elimination of transit fees... don't pass those savings to the consumer... give them to the companies that incurred extra costs anywhere in the project because of US actions and sanctions... and when that is done add it to the profit the Russians make on their gas sales to europe.

    The delay in getting the pipeline finished and working will result in a gap in delivery capability that wont be filled by the Ukrainian pipes so europe will have to buy some more expensive LNG. They can choose to buy American gas in protest, but Russia can factor that in when all their new pipes come on line with increased prices there too.

    Russia is getting blamed for throwing its weight around in terms of energy... I think they should commit the crime because there is no way for them to avoid the penalties the west is handing down anyway. Perhaps if they acted the way they are being accused of acting for a period the west might realise how good they have it now and back the fuck off.

    I understand the logic and within the framework of thinking I agree with it but I want to make another point which I think to be more important. Given any Russian pipeline this or that or of the future or LNG just as same US will always try to prevent cooperation of Russia with EU. Always, and can do that with only what it has.

    Up to now we had globalist movement rooted within US and US policymakers meaning they all thought in the same manner. With Trump now things are changing and globalist leftovers in EU can do only from the domain they know and nothing from the domain they dont know and Trump is using them as tools. But situation is different now not in a way that US opposition to the Russian / EU cooperation will stop but in a way that will be based on different principles.

    Therefore I think crushing opposing states will to endure opposing Russian pipeline and even with the whole US weight behind them will send major massage to any other state left out in the open. It will state "I can not be stopped". From the perspective of opposing leftovers "we can not stop inevitable" giving clear truth as to where each position of specific state is in relation to each other in comparison with from their present position of moral high ground under the vague pretext of human rights which gives them sense of strength based on "we are many" and its continuation in this case "no you are not" Smile

    I think therefore that by adopting such simple truth states leadership will from the start of any future project from day one rather opt for a cooperation than risk being left out in the open as has happened with Bulgaria which now seems to have learned that same lesson.

    By the way EU can close Opal pipeline and can just as same opt to open it later on. South Stream i.e. Turkish Stream can be build to deliver gas right on the opposing side of the Opal pipeline and Germany/Russia gas cooperation can opt to build another "Opal" just as same as their cooperation has already proven unshakable by any outside pressure throughout time and so any present situation put forward by globalist i.e. Opal restrictions will not stop but will be crushed.

    Of even greater importance is completions of such great project because as will state to Baltic nations "you are unimportant" so all your blabbing and "influence" has led to nothing and instead you have lost your transport ports and many other so while as we start a new great project are you willing to start blabbing again?

    It will put Poland into new perspective just as has throwing huge amounts on money on Patriot systems instead on its own economy or MIC for the sake of security and preservation of superiority feeling over Russia once crumbled with the destruction of Saudy Amraco meaning "you can not hide in front of destruction".

    That is why Denmark fees dont matter as eventually good cooperation with Russia can lead to further cooperation in economy once they see (as thinking is obviously absent) that it can be mutually beneficial even with US called boogeyman.


    Yes, "we cannot be stopped!"

    "we cannot be stopped from giving you free money and making attempt after attempt to reapproach with you while you slap us around and delay our investments!"

    It sends a terrible message out. That there are no consenquences for any state in creating difficulties for Russia in return for cheap political points, and that Russia will always be prepared to cut deals with them no matter how badly they've been humiliated.
    Only the countries most desperate, greedy in the short term, devoid of principles, and unable to analyse long-term consenquences, will act in the manner that you suggest for Russia.
    The scariest thing is though, is that this is probably how Russia will act. Putin is all spook, KGB style; they don't care about how it looks, they just want to get their results. But how it looks and what precedents it sets - will only serve to create future problems. When the country was run by the KGB last time around, it was run into the ground.

    I have to agree with GarryB; no free cookies for Denmark. They've had their chance and they've lost their chance. Now they shouldn't get shit.

    How it looks determines what one does so it not the same for Russia or for libeliars of EU. Russia did not become Russia as we know it today because it backed off from problems but despite them because it crushes them no matter the position from which it is forced to act and proving this point again and again is case in point in itself so the question of Nord Stream 2 is not about taking other options when confronted with the every problem in anger but to crush it thus passing over it with the smile on your face. From day one Russia had options and opt to take what would latter be seen as a problem still for to ourselves unknown reason decided to take exactly this one and dismissed all other option.

    You talk only about fees still pipeline operator (managed by Russia and EU nations as well) will together bear the little burden and most likely charge it to a shippers which will in turn based on it also forms a price thus in a sense pinching the ball back to the final customer or at least nice chunk of it also as fees in relative order depend on the volume of pipeline used it is much profitable to have full volumes than worry about the little fees thus like a monument that shines and demoralizes above ones opponents heads stands the statement "I cannot be stopped" and tells a story how when dealing with Russia you can profit from cooperation and lose everything in confrontation.

    It is important statement which gives right perception of the Russia in comparison with the perception US has imposed on it in the liberal minds of EU.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3941
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  miketheterrible on Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:20 pm

    The Europeans don't care if they make little profit from this. They want Russian liberals to rule so they can get much more profit by stealing from Russia like they did back in the 90's.

    The simple fact is, once those pipes goes through Denmark, they will use their political clout to cause problems for that pipeline at a future time.

    Fuck them.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4991
    Points : 5116
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  kvs on Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:27 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:The Europeans don't care if they make little profit from this. They want Russian liberals to rule so they can get much more profit by stealing from Russia like they did back in the 90's.

    The simple fact is, once those pipes goes through Denmark, they will use their political clout to cause problems for that pipeline at a future time.

    Fuck them.

    100% agree. This last minute change of heart by the Danish Russia haters is a fraud. They realized (too late) that their blocking
    theatrics are ineffective, so now they want to give themselves the chance to harass Russia in the future with transit fee theater.
    Russia needs to minimize all such leverage by hostile agents. Spend the 5 weeks to go around this smelly turd of a country. It
    is worth it in both the short and long runs.

    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3709
    Points : 3797
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:40 pm

    Viktor wrote:How it looks determines what one does so it not the same for Russia or for libeliars of EU. Russia did not become Russia as we know it today because it backed off from problems but despite them because it crushes them no matter the position from which it is forced to act and proving this point again and again is case in point in itself so the question of Nord Stream 2 is not about taking other options when confronted with the every problem in anger but to crush it thus passing over it with the smile on your face. From day one Russia had options and opt to take what would latter be seen as a problem still for to ourselves unknown reason decided to take exactly this one and dismissed all other option.

    That's right. Crush the problem. And send a message while you're at it. Build the pipeline around Denmark's waters, and connect it to Germany. Done.

    You talk only about fees still pipeline operator (managed by Russia and EU nations as well) will together bear the little burden and most likely charge it to a shippers which will in turn based on it also forms a price thus in a sense pinching the ball back to the final customer or at least nice chunk of it also as fees in relative order depend on the volume of pipeline used it is much profitable to have full volumes than worry about the little fees thus like a monument that shines and demoralizes above ones opponents heads stands the statement "I cannot be stopped" and tells a story how when dealing with Russia you can profit from cooperation and lose everything in confrontation.

    In a confrontation with Russia no-one loses anything though, is what you're suggesting.
    There are never any consenquences. It's always 'business as usual' and our 'Western partners', to use VVP's go-to-phrase.
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 2729
    Points : 2884
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  Cyberspec on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:00 pm

    I think from the point of view of the Rus. Government, cutting ties with the EU voluntarily would be to do what their opponents/competitors want

    ______________


    In Russia will start serial production of systems for underwater production of hydrocarbons
    https://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/126186

    "I would like to mention that underwater mining complex, created through the Union of "Gazprom" with the military-industrial complex. Thanks to the work of the operator "Gazprom 335" turned out in a short time to put in place a domestic system for underwater production", - said Markelov.

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 413902.742xp
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4991
    Points : 5116
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  kvs on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:14 pm

    Bypassing Denmark will in no way impact Russia-EU relations. Russia is not obligated to pay annual bribes to these clowns and they
    know enough not to expect them. There has been way too much accommodation of EU-tardia by Russia as it is.

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 5301
    Points : 5454
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:46 pm

    kvs wrote:Bypassing Denmark will in no way impact Russia-EU relations.   Russia is not obligated to pay annual bribes to these clowns and they
    know enough not to expect them.   There has been way too much accommodation of EU-tardia by Russia as it is.


    Wasn't the former head of NATO a former PM of Denmark (Anders Fuck Rasmussen), and wasn't he one of the initiators of the Maidan coup? Some of these guys are wasting their time trying to win of the hearts-and-minds of the jellyfish filled Danishes.


    This face of Fuck Rasmussen just screams "I regularly snort cocaine off a goats ass"

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Former_Danish_Prime_Minister_Anders_Fogh_Rasmussen_at_the_Nordic_Council_Session_in_Helsinki_2008-10-28
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 2729
    Points : 2884
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  Cyberspec on Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:11 am

    kvs wrote:Bypassing Denmark will in no way impact Russia-EU relations.   Russia is not obligated to pay annual bribes to these clowns and they
    know enough not to expect them.   There has been way too much accommodation of EU-tardia by Russia as it is.


    Personally I agree with you....I just don't think these gov officials see it that way
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22650
    Points : 23194
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  GarryB on Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:08 am

    Given any Russian pipeline this or that or of the future or LNG just as same US will always try to prevent cooperation of Russia with EU. Always, and can do that with only what it has.

    Of course America will keep doing this because there is no penalty for them... they were never able to get transit fees, but there is a chance to delay or complicate an economic opponent which is exactly what they are doing.

    What I am saying however is that to now put the pipeline through Danish waters so they get a financial benefit from gas being pumped to europe is to reward them for their cooperation... but they didn't cooperate.

    I would appreciate your suggestion if there was no alternative, so they get a reward for finally caving, but there is an alternative and it wont delay the programme much more than it already has and wont cost that much more for an initial outlay... money that will be saved every year for the working life of the project because transit fees wont need to be paid.

    You could argue that the pipeline was routed through Danish waters on purpose so they could earn transit fees as a reward for their cooperation... but they did not cooperate. They stalled. And you could argue that the US made them using unfair tactics, well bypassing danish waters means they can pretend they were anti pipeline and pro US all the time... that might earn them something from the US... but I doubt it will be anything like the money they would be getting in transit fees in the first year of operation let alone the operational lifetime of the pipeline.

    Therefore I think crushing opposing states will to endure opposing Russian pipeline and even with the whole US weight behind them will send major massage to any other state left out in the open. It will state "I can not be stopped".

    Putting it through danish waters and paying them transit fees is saying you can try to screw us over and we will forgive you and be your best buddy anyway...

    They made an agreement and then they chose not to follow through with that agreement by stalling, but when it was clear the pipeline would go ahead anyway they are now trying to get them to change back and give them money for nothing... which is what this is... Denmark wont be responsible for maintaining the pipes.... they didn't pay to have them layed... they are just getting money because they happen to be on the sea floor near their territory.

    A bit like Ukraine demanding best friends rates for gas while maintaining their aggressive anti Russian stance in everything... sorry mate, the real world doesn't work that way buddy.

    By the way EU can close Opal pipeline and can just as same opt to open it later on. South Stream i.e. Turkish Stream can be build to deliver gas right on the opposing side of the Opal pipeline and Germany/Russia gas cooperation can opt to build another "Opal" just as same as their cooperation has already proven unshakable by any outside pressure throughout time and so any present situation put forward by globalist i.e. Opal restrictions will not stop but will be crushed.

    The EU can block all gas pipes it likes, but Russia is not going to keep building new ones... at some stage they will say if you don't want cheap gas then buy expensive gas in liquid form for all we care.

    Europe paying more for energy will slow down a few economies... and for what?

    You can lead a horse to water...

    Of even greater importance is completions of such great project because as will state to Baltic nations "you are unimportant" so all your blabbing and "influence" has led to nothing and instead you have lost your transport ports and many other so while as we start a new great project are you willing to start blabbing again?

    Not listening to the dogs barking... and not really caring either...

    It will put Poland into new perspective just as has throwing huge amounts on money on Patriot systems instead on its own economy or MIC for the sake of security and preservation of superiority feeling over Russia once crumbled with the destruction of Saudy Amraco meaning "you can not hide in front of destruction".

    Their order for 32 F-35s is more amusing... they will bust their budget just keeping them operational... and when they think they can fly out on to the Black Sea undetected and they keep getting intercepted in international airspace by groups of Russian aircraft they might start to realise it was not money well spent.

    That is why Denmark fees dont matter as eventually good cooperation with Russia can lead to further cooperation in economy once they see (as thinking is obviously absent) that it can be mutually beneficial even with US called boogeyman.

    I agree in principle... the Turks actively went out of their way to shoot down a Russian plane in Syria, but I think cooperation is more useful than confrontation... shooting down a Turkish aircraft would not have solved anything and likely would have resulted in Turkey not buying S-400 systems...

    Denmark, however is of no enormous value to Russia, and if they do put the pipe where they were going to and give them the transit fees exactly what lesson will they learn?

    Do as the US demands because the Russians will understand and not punish us for bad behaviour?

    Try and screw Russia first because they will still be more than reasonable later when you make better choices...

    From day one Russia had options and opt to take what would latter be seen as a problem still for to ourselves unknown reason decided to take exactly this one and dismissed all other option.

    Russia chose the most direct pipeline route and all the countries involved did not raise any concerns at the time of planning.

    Plenty of countries not involved like the US and Ukraine and other countries afraid the new pipelines are to replace theirs had a lot to say, but they can be ignored by Russia.

    If they get their way then Russia can still sell liquified gas at a cheaper price than the US can ship it for and still make money... it will just mean that europe will get the same energy for a higher price and will have to wait for the ship to deliver it and pump it into their system before they can use it.

    With pipes they just flip a switch...

    You talk only about fees still pipeline operator (managed by Russia and EU nations as well) will together bear the little burden and most likely charge it to a shippers which will in turn based on it also forms a price thus in a sense pinching the ball back to the final customer or at least nice chunk of it also as fees in relative order depend on the volume of pipeline used it is much profitable to have full volumes than worry about the little fees thus like a monument that shines and demoralizes above ones opponents heads stands the statement "I cannot be stopped" and tells a story how when dealing with Russia you can profit from cooperation and lose everything in confrontation.

    The extra pipe will cost more to lay because it is longer, but once in place the transit fees will just add slightly to the costs to the customer and will be paid for by the customer... like a danish tax on energy for everyone in europe that gets their gas through that pipe.

    Not paying those fees to Denmark saves european consumers money, and makes the product cheaper and more appealing to the customer and the seller... because the seller can keep the money as extra profit, or sell more gas.

    Trying to be buddy buddy friendly with the EU is a total waste of time... they don't like Russia and just want leverage to annoy and spoil.

    Russia should pump gas to Germany and Turkey and wash their hands of anything else. Russia can sell to Germany and Turkey and the EU can buy from them and negotiate their own terms and conditions.

    If that does not suit then pay more for LNG.
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 13979
    Points : 14476
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  George1 on Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:36 pm

    Nord Stream 2 project participants completed its funding

    DUSSELDORF, October 9. /TASS/. Participants in the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project completed project financing, Chief Executive Officer of Germany’s Uniper Andreas Schierenbeck told reporters on Wednesday.

    No financing increase is planned, the top manager said. All materials, pipes and other times have already been procured, Schierenbeck added.

    The Nord Stream 2 offshore gas pipeline project involves construction of two lines with the total capacity of 55 bln cubic meters of gas per year from the coast of Russia across the Baltic Sea to Germany. The pipeline route goes through exclusive economic zones and territorial waters of Russia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and Germany. At the moment, only Denmark has not given permission for the construction.

    https://tass.com/economy/1082330
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 13979
    Points : 14476
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  George1 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:02 pm

    Gazprom Neft says can boost output by up to 80,000 barrels per day in two days

    Earlier, Russia and Russian oil companies, including Gazprom Neft, agreed to cut crude production by 228,000 barrels per day under the OPEC+ deal

    https://tass.com/economy/1082977
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 13979
    Points : 14476
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  George1 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:33 pm

    Rosneft starts exploration in Iraq’s Kurdistan


    The company expects the work to take several years

    MOSCOW, October 17. /TASS/. Rosneft has started exploration in Iraq’s Kurdistan this year, First Vice President of Russia’s top oil producer Eric Liron said in an interview with TASS, adding that the work is expected to continue in 2020 and might take several years.

    "Exploration works have been launched this year. Currently the company is carrying out 3D seismic operations at one of the areas and is preparing for drilling of exploration wells. The works will continue in 2020 and will take several years," he said when asked about geological exploration works in Iraq’s Kurdistan.

    Experimental production is underway at the Bejil field, Liron said. "Lift methods are being explored. The daily flow rate tops 360 tonnes. After geological exploration works and experimental production are completed it is planned to shift to full-scale commercial production," he explained.

    Rosneft and the government of Iraq’s autonomous Kurdistan Region signed a series of agreements on cooperation in the exploration and production of hydrocarbons, including a production sharing agreement regarding five blocks in Iraqi Kurdistan (Batil, Zawita, Qasrok, Harir-Bejil and Darato), in 2017 and 2018. The Russian company is the project operator, holding an 80% stake in the production sharing agreement.

    Rosneft started geological exploration at the fields in 2018. It said earlier that in case of success, it is planned to start full-field development of the blocks in 2021.

    https://tass.com/economy/1083666
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22650
    Points : 23194
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  GarryB on Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:40 am

    I think from the point of view of the Rus. Government, cutting ties with the EU voluntarily would be to do what their opponents/competitors want

    It is nothing to do with cutting ties. Russia proposed a new pipeline to increase gas supplies direct to Germany and a lot of companies and countries put together that plan to do that. At the last minute one country caved to pressure from people who basically oppose everything Russian and complicated the last part of the process.

    When it became clear that their sabotage would only delay the programme and it was going to cost them their transit fees they said it was all OK again... well the alternative option was developed and can be implemented and will save costs in the future. Why reward Denmark for this attempt to sabotage?

    The gas going through the Ukraine didn't really sway the Ukrainian government in favour of being friendly to Russia, what difference would it make to politics in Denmark.

    What if, in five years time, they decide that Russian gas cannot go through their waters and that all gas flow must be stopped immediately. They will have to build their bypass anyway and in the mean time they wont be able to provide the gas promised which will cost them in penalties... which is what the Danes will be aiming for.

    This is not a charity... it is business.

    The lesson has to be if you want to cooperate with us that is OK we can deal, but if you try to screw us don't expect any rewards or bonuses.

    The Baltic states blocked shipping for products from Russia... when Russia starts routing products through its own ports and boosts their own income at the expense of the Baltic Ports do you think if the Baltic Ports then said it is OK we will ship your goods for you that they should resume shipping though Baltic Ports?
    avatar
    owais.usmani

    Posts : 118
    Points : 118
    Join date : 2019-03-27
    Age : 33

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  owais.usmani on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:54 am

    https://thebarentsobserver.com/en/industry-and-energy/2019/10/millions-tons-arctic-lng-soon-heading-towards-murmansk

    Millions of tons of Arctic LNG soon heading towards Murmansk



    The Russian federal government in late September approved the establishment of three new reloading points located in a bay south of the Kildin island. The facility will simultaneously be able to handle two carriers loaded with liquified natural gas from Yamal.

    According to port authority Rosmorport, two of the mooring points will handle LNG tankers, while the third will handle a service ship that is to house workers and control and inspection personnel.

    Each of the mooring points include eight buoys attached to the sea bottom by powerful steel and concrete anchors, Rosmorport informs.The federal port authority will be responsible for escorts of the big tankers involved in the reloading. It is believed that a big number of the ships also will sail into the nearby Kola Bay

    By the end of 2019, a total of 15 top ice-class carriers will shuttle to and from Sabetta, the new major terminal in Peninsula Yamal. The lion’s share of the ships will sail to the reloading facility in Kidin. Conventional tankers will bring the LNG further to the markets.

    The liquified natural gas is produced by Yamal LNG, the consortium operated by Novatek. A powerful fleet of Arctic tankers has been built by partner companies and now serves the project. The Yamal LNG has capacity to produce more than 16,5 million tons of LNG per year.

    The Kildin facility is meant as a temporary terminal that is to operate until a permanent new base is built in the Ura Bay, further west on the Kola Peninsula coast.
    Novatek previously stated that the Kidin facility is to stand ready by December this year. The terminal in Ura Bay is to be put in operation in year 2022.

    Novatek previously did ship-to-ship reloading of LNG in Honningsvåg, the Norwegian Arctic town.

    Murmansk is increasingly becoming a strategically important region for Novatek. The company will not only have the reloading facility in Ura Bay, but also the major plant in Belokamenka. The plant will build the platforms that will serve the Arctic LNG 2 and subsequent Arctic LNG projects.
    avatar
    owais.usmani

    Posts : 118
    Points : 118
    Join date : 2019-03-27
    Age : 33

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  owais.usmani on Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:42 pm

    https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Russia-Replacing-Oil-Workers-With-Robots.html

    Russia Replacing Oil Workers With Robots


    In the not too distant future, oil workers in Russia could be supervised by an artificial intelligence program dubbed Cyclops.

    Sputnik reports that the program, developed by a state program for funding high-tech research, could also be applied to other industries, including mining, transport and logistics, and financial services, among others. According to one executive involved in the program, it can be implemented anywhere where there are surveillance cameras since they are where the Cyclops gets its data from.

    In the oil industry, the Cyclops program will focus on ensuring workers’ safety and preventing staff from straying away from the production cycle, among other things, the organization that was tasked with developing it—the National Technological Initiative—said in a statement.

    In more practical terms, the Cyclops program will be able to detect workers without appropriate safety gear, people with unauthorized access to certain facilities, and various safety violations.

    The program, according to an NTI spokesman, has already been tested at several oil companies. The development of an industrial version of the Cyclops software package will be completed in 2020,” the spokesman added.

    The system was designed by a machine learning and AI company, NVI Solutions, a private business owned by the Institute for Information Transmission Problems.

    Russia has been lagging behind other large economies in the adoption of artificial intelligence, but earlier this year Moscow announced a national artificial intelligence strategy that is due to be made public later this month. The first draft of the strategy was developed by Sberbank, Russia’s largest banks and one of the most vocal proponents of AI in banking.

    On a global scale, artificial intelligence is playing an increasingly important role in the oil and gas industry alongside automation and other digital technologies. This role will continue to increase as companies continue to work to keep their costs as low as possible.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22650
    Points : 23194
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  GarryB on Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:43 am

    I would say most big oil companies will be replacing a lot of the dirty hard work with robots anyway... why are the focussing on Russia?

    Are the testing the waters... those bad Russians are replacing good jobs with robots because they are unfeeling monsters, and when we do the same it is not because we are evil but because we would be uncompetitive against them if we didn't...
    avatar
    owais.usmani

    Posts : 118
    Points : 118
    Join date : 2019-03-27
    Age : 33

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  owais.usmani on Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:46 am

    Ok fellas its time now for some LOL news! Laughing

    https://www.checkpointasia.net/lithuanias-lng-terminal-built-to-replace-russian-pipeline-gas-imports-russian-liquefied-gas/

    Lithuania’s LNG Terminal Built to Replace Russian Pipeline Gas, Imports Russian Liquefied Gas


    lol! lol! lol!

    Sponsored content

    Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2 Empty Re: Russian Oil and Gas Industry: News #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:01 pm