Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Global warming

Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Global warming - Page 2 Empty Re: Global warming

Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:44 pm

I have little hope for the Western world. Eco-lobby killed nuclear power in Germany and is going to do the same thing in the US. At least Russia and China are sane enough.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:50 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:I have little hope for the Western world. Eco-lobby killed nuclear power in Germany and is going to do the same thing in the US. At least Russia and China are sane enough.

You can thank Hollywood and western MSM hysteria for this. For some reason it is OK to have the coal industry and power plants
    to kill millions around the world, pollute the soil with mercury (e.g. China), but nuclear power is some sci-fi nightmare.
    Even with the criminal incident (not accident) at Chernobyl (forget about Fukushima, which is nothing in terms of human deaths),
    the negative impact of civilian nuclear power has been benign. All the nuclear contamination cases you hear about are
    associated with military activity.

Germany has been the poster joke for the triumf des grunen. The alt energy is stalled since the subsidies have been dialed back.
    It is importing French nuclear power derived electricity and burning vastly more coal for its own power.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:24 am

Not to mention the projected vast increases in the use of natural gas for europe for the next few decades....

OMG. I checked Time, it does not have this photo. But really it should use it. Greta is a Soros project and her parents are
    antifa brownshirts.

Time magazine... I am surprised they don't have a photo of that whiny little bitch.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:30 am

GarryB wrote:Not to mention the projected vast increases in the use of natural gas for europe for the next few decades....

OMG. I checked Time, it does not have this photo. But really it should use it. Greta is a Soros project and her parents are
    antifa brownshirts.

Time magazine... I am surprised they don't have a photo of that whiny little bitch.

But they do:

Global warming - Page 2 D6sUf0UWkAAdWw6

Note how they try to make her into some sort of royalty.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:35 am

Greta Thunberg is a political project which yet again pisses on the science. Some totally ignorant SJW drone is not a voice for
    climate scientists. No scientist would support such theater. If they do, it is because they are afraid for their jobs.

Since Soros is the puppet master, we know that there is a pro-Washington and pro-NATO agenda. Russia should not sign any
    treaty or agreement that can be bypassed by the USA and its minions. Note how the USA has never signed on to Kyoto and
    didn't even try to facilitate a successor treaty. It always leaves its options open. But Russia keeps on treating treaties
    and UN agreements as sacrosanct commitments. This is just stupid.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:02 am