Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Western propaganda #2

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 858
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Aristide on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:38 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Eh While Orange is the biggest unless SFR, Bouygues and Free mobile all do the same thing, Huawei is in no real danger in France. Even if only one of them stays with it that's 14ish Million. Now if all three them follow suite then yes Huawei is pretty dead in France.

    Orange has what 22M last I heard.

    Sure a 6M difference is big but it's not the end big.

    The others will ban it as well. Huawei was cheapest, by dodging it you know Orange acts on government demand, so you know others will do same. Step by step.
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

    Posts : 879
    Points : 877
    Join date : 2015-12-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Rodion_Romanovic on Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:13 am

    Aristide wrote:
    Rodion Romanovic wrote:
    Well if they don't allow fair competition in Europe than it is time to put large import tariffs (e.g. 15%, as trump wants to do for importing Airbus aircrafts in USA) for American and European planes on all the segment where a Russian modern alternative is present, and some tax breaks for airlines buying Russian airplanes...
     


    You can do that, thing is that Russia is a very tiny market.


    Plus...tax breaks dont change anything when the russian aircraft gets no flying permission in EU and USA or such airlines are snuffed out of the market. 


    Putin is a realist. He knows that as well. Some minor projects for national ego but huge airbus orders. Russia has no chance in that market globally and the potential investments would never generate the profits.


    Aeroflot is state airline, right?


    They just ordered over 100 Airbus. Including 22 A 350. That binds them for decades on Airbus plus they already have a huge Airbus fleet. I assume Aeroflot is state controlled, so those orders show where Russia is heading towards.


    French politics show that as well. Russia is not our enemy.
     


    Are you joking? Not even in soviet times they blocked Russian aircrafts from flying in usa and europe. 


    Probably you don't know fully how does it work in the aviation business.
    Unless there is a hot war (e.g. WW3) only if there are serious concerns about safety you can blacklist aircrafts from certain countries (e.g. many aircrafts operated and maintained from some african states are blacklisted in Europe and cannot fly inside european airspace) .




    They can create obstacles for russian planes to be operated from european or american airlines, but they cannot block Russian or foreign airlines to fly from russia to Europe and viceversa using russian planes only for political reasons... then russia would block airbus and boeing  from flying at all in Russia... 


    And yeah, they ordered those planes because at the moment there is not yet an alternative  to western widebodies.




    For that reason they are developing the il-96-400M (quad jet similar to the Airbus A340), to have an alternative to the foreign planes. The il96 was a good aircrafts, but in the 90s and early2000s did not have siccess because of corrupt politicians and manager bought by boeing and airbus bribes.


    The "disadvantage" is that a quad jet is more expensive to operate than a twin, and for that reason also the A340 has been retired from most airlines, even if there could be other factors that could mitigate the disadvantages.


    The il-96 400M will be fully modernised and with a new wing, and it had already a very good aerodynamics and used a lot of advanced materials (inclusing a large share of composites).


    The only "old" thing are the engines, the PS-90A1 from the 90s, that are probably about 15% less efficient than a modern engine of today. Russia just wanted to have something ready now, and it was the only engine with 17.6 tons of thrust available right now. In a few years it could be replaced by the PD14 derivative PD18R.


     Furthermore, as they have already announced, they will develop a twin engine version of the il96 with the new PD35 engine (35 tons of thrust (about 77000 pounds of thrust), in the same class as the Rolls-Royce trent 7000 of the Airbus A330 Neo.


    In addition  in 2027 the new russian chinese widebody CR929 should be in production.


    So Aeroflot needs those aircrafts in the meanwhile,  and will replace them starting from 2027... they will also buy a few quadjet il96 400M, but they will be produced slowly (about a couple per year) until they will have  better engines, especially to maintain experience and production capability for widebodies...


    For the a320/737 segment instead Russia  has already an alternative that will be ready in 2 years max, the MC-21 that is better and more modern than its airbus or boeing counterparts (and it is offered with both an american (pratt&withney) or russian (the new, modern and efficient PD14)  engine option).


    They don't need to steal all the world market. If they have success in Russia plus some moderate success in all the countries that wants more independence from the US it will be already enough.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 858
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Aristide on Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:02 am

    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Rodion Romanovic wrote:
    Well if they don't allow fair competition in Europe than it is time to put large import tariffs (e.g. 15%, as trump wants to do for importing Airbus aircrafts in USA) for American and European planes on all the segment where a Russian modern alternative is present, and some tax breaks for airlines buying Russian airplanes...
     


    You can do that, thing is that Russia is a very tiny market.


    Plus...tax breaks dont change anything when the russian aircraft gets no flying permission in EU and USA or such airlines are snuffed out of the market. 


    Putin is a realist. He knows that as well. Some minor projects for national ego but huge airbus orders. Russia has no chance in that market globally and the potential investments would never generate the profits.


    Aeroflot is state airline, right?


    They just ordered over 100 Airbus. Including 22 A 350. That binds them for decades on Airbus plus they already have a huge Airbus fleet. I assume Aeroflot is state controlled, so those orders show where Russia is heading towards.


    French politics show that as well. Russia is not our enemy.
     


    Are you joking? Not even in soviet times they blocked Russian aircrafts from flying in usa and europe. 


    Probably you don't know fully how does it work in the aviation business.
    Unless there is a hot war (e.g. WW3) only if there are serious concerns about safety you can blacklist aircrafts from certain countries (e.g. many aircrafts operated and maintained from some african states are blacklisted in Europe and cannot fly inside european airspace) .




    They can create obstacles for russian planes to be operated from european or american airlines, but they cannot block Russian or foreign airlines to fly from russia to Europe and viceversa using russian planes only for political reasons... then russia would block airbus and boeing  from flying at all in Russia... 


    And yeah, they ordered those planes because at the moment there is not yet an alternative  to western widebodies.




    For that reason they are developing the il-96-400M (quad jet similar to the Airbus A340), to have an alternative to the foreign planes. The il96 was a good aircrafts, but in the 90s and early2000s did not have siccess because of corrupt politicians and manager bought by boeing and airbus bribes.


    The "disadvantage" is that a quad jet is more expensive to operate than a twin, and for that reason also the A340 has been retired from most airlines, even if there could be other factors that could mitigate the disadvantages.


    The il-96 400M will be fully modernised and with a new wing, and it had already a very good aerodynamics and used a lot of advanced materials (inclusing a large share of composites).


    The only "old" thing are the engines, the PS-90A1 from the 90s, that are probably about 15% less efficient than a modern engine of today. Russia just wanted to have something ready now, and it was the only engine with 17.6 tons of thrust available right now. In a few years it could be replaced by the PD14 derivative PD18R.


     Furthermore, as they have already announced, they will develop a twin engine version of the il96 with the new PD35 engine (35 tons of thrust (about 77000 pounds of thrust), in the same class as the Rolls-Royce trent 7000 of the Airbus A330 Neo.


    In addition  in 2027 the new russian chinese widebody CR929 should be in production.


    So Aeroflot needs those aircrafts in the meanwhile,  and will replace them starting from 2027... they will also buy a few quadjet il96 400M, but they will be produced slowly (about a couple per year) until they will have  better engines, especially to maintain experience and production capability for widebodies...


    For the a320/737 segment instead Russia  has already an alternative that will be ready in 2 years max, the MC-21 that is better and more modern than its airbus or boeing counterparts (and it is offered with both an american (pratt&withney) or russian (the new, modern and efficient PD14)  engine option).


    They don't need to steal all the world market. If they have success in Russia plus some moderate success in all the countries that wants more independence from the US it will be already enough.

    You dot make a 100 jet order worth over 20 billion € to replace them in 7 years. Thats at least a 25 years planning.

    I had a good laugh that MC-21 will be better than A320. Very Happy Good joke.

    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

    Posts : 879
    Points : 877
    Join date : 2015-12-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Rodion_Romanovic on Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:35 am

    Aristide wrote:
    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Rodion Romanovic wrote:
    Well if they don't allow fair competition in Europe than it is time to put large import tariffs (e.g. 15%, as trump wants to do for importing Airbus aircrafts in USA) for American and European planes on all the segment where a Russian modern alternative is present, and some tax breaks for airlines buying Russian airplanes...
     


    You can do that, thing is that Russia is a very tiny market.


    Plus...tax breaks dont change anything when the russian aircraft gets no flying permission in EU and USA or such airlines are snuffed out of the market. 


    Putin is a realist. He knows that as well. Some minor projects for national ego but huge airbus orders. Russia has no chance in that market globally and the potential investments would never generate the profits.


    Aeroflot is state airline, right?


    They just ordered over 100 Airbus. Including 22 A 350. That binds them for decades on Airbus plus they already have a huge Airbus fleet. I assume Aeroflot is state controlled, so those orders show where Russia is heading towards.


    French politics show that as well. Russia is not our enemy.
     


    Are you joking? Not even in soviet times they blocked Russian aircrafts from flying in usa and europe. 


    Probably you don't know fully how does it work in the aviation business.
    Unless there is a hot war (e.g. WW3) only if there are serious concerns about safety you can blacklist aircrafts from certain countries (e.g. many aircrafts operated and maintained from some african states are blacklisted in Europe and cannot fly inside european airspace) .




    They can create obstacles for russian planes to be operated from european or american airlines, but they cannot block Russian or foreign airlines to fly from russia to Europe and viceversa using russian planes only for political reasons... then russia would block airbus and boeing  from flying at all in Russia... 


    And yeah, they ordered those planes because at the moment there is not yet an alternative  to western widebodies.




    For that reason they are developing the il-96-400M (quad jet similar to the Airbus A340), to have an alternative to the foreign planes. The il96 was a good aircrafts, but in the 90s and early2000s did not have siccess because of corrupt politicians and manager bought by boeing and airbus bribes.


    The "disadvantage" is that a quad jet is more expensive to operate than a twin, and for that reason also the A340 has been retired from most airlines, even if there could be other factors that could mitigate the disadvantages.


    The il-96 400M will be fully modernised and with a new wing, and it had already a very good aerodynamics and used a lot of advanced materials (inclusing a large share of composites).


    The only "old" thing are the engines, the PS-90A1 from the 90s, that are probably about 15% less efficient than a modern engine of today. Russia just wanted to have something ready now, and it was the only engine with 17.6 tons of thrust available right now. In a few years it could be replaced by the PD14 derivative PD18R.


     Furthermore, as they have already announced, they will develop a twin engine version of the il96 with the new PD35 engine (35 tons of thrust (about 77000 pounds of thrust), in the same class as the Rolls-Royce trent 7000 of the Airbus A330 Neo.


    In addition  in 2027 the new russian chinese widebody CR929 should be in production.


    So Aeroflot needs those aircrafts in the meanwhile,  and will replace them starting from 2027... they will also buy a few quadjet il96 400M, but they will be produced slowly (about a couple per year) until they will have  better engines, especially to maintain experience and production capability for widebodies...


    For the a320/737 segment instead Russia  has already an alternative that will be ready in 2 years max, the MC-21 that is better and more modern than its airbus or boeing counterparts (and it is offered with both an american (pratt&withney) or russian (the new, modern and efficient PD14)  engine option).


    They don't need to steal all the world market. If they have success in Russia plus some moderate success in all the countries that wants more independence from the US it will be already enough.

    You dot make a 100 jet order worth over 20 billion € to replace them in 7 years. Thats at least a 25 years planning.

    I had a good laugh that MC-21 will be better than A320. Very Happy Good joke.


    As far as I remember from what you post you are not an aircraft designer not a test pilot, so don't get angry if your opinion on the bad quality mc21 aircraft is not taken into account...

    It is a much newer design than a320 and made specifically for the use of new technologies and engines, has a better confort (wider cabin), less perceived noise inside, better overall aerodynamics and fuel consuption and slightly higher cruise speed than a320. The only thing that is a bit "better" in the A320 is the range 6500 km vs 6000km in the typical version (A320 va MC21-300) , but that is a design parameter (that means it was chosen to be made like that because the extra range is not needed). It is not planned at the moment to be used for intercontinental flights,  but an extra long range version of the longer MC-21-400 (similar in concept to the A321 XLR) will follow  a couple of years later.


    And about Aeroflot... it has one of the youngest aircraft fleet among large airlines with average aircraft age around 5 years

    https://www.airfleets.net/ageflotte/Aeroflot.htm

    So they will sell to other airlines or terminate their lease by 2030 those new airbus widebodies....
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 858
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Aristide on Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:11 pm

    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Rodion Romanovic wrote:
    Well if they don't allow fair competition in Europe than it is time to put large import tariffs (e.g. 15%, as trump wants to do for importing Airbus aircrafts in USA) for American and European planes on all the segment where a Russian modern alternative is present, and some tax breaks for airlines buying Russian airplanes...
     


    You can do that, thing is that Russia is a very tiny market.


    Plus...tax breaks dont change anything when the russian aircraft gets no flying permission in EU and USA or such airlines are snuffed out of the market. 


    Putin is a realist. He knows that as well. Some minor projects for national ego but huge airbus orders. Russia has no chance in that market globally and the potential investments would never generate the profits.


    Aeroflot is state airline, right?


    They just ordered over 100 Airbus. Including 22 A 350. That binds them for decades on Airbus plus they already have a huge Airbus fleet. I assume Aeroflot is state controlled, so those orders show where Russia is heading towards.


    French politics show that as well. Russia is not our enemy.
     


    Are you joking? Not even in soviet times they blocked Russian aircrafts from flying in usa and europe. 


    Probably you don't know fully how does it work in the aviation business.
    Unless there is a hot war (e.g. WW3) only if there are serious concerns about safety you can blacklist aircrafts from certain countries (e.g. many aircrafts operated and maintained from some african states are blacklisted in Europe and cannot fly inside european airspace) .




    They can create obstacles for russian planes to be operated from european or american airlines, but they cannot block Russian or foreign airlines to fly from russia to Europe and viceversa using russian planes only for political reasons... then russia would block airbus and boeing  from flying at all in Russia... 


    And yeah, they ordered those planes because at the moment there is not yet an alternative  to western widebodies.




    For that reason they are developing the il-96-400M (quad jet similar to the Airbus A340), to have an alternative to the foreign planes. The il96 was a good aircrafts, but in the 90s and early2000s did not have siccess because of corrupt politicians and manager bought by boeing and airbus bribes.


    The "disadvantage" is that a quad jet is more expensive to operate than a twin, and for that reason also the A340 has been retired from most airlines, even if there could be other factors that could mitigate the disadvantages.


    The il-96 400M will be fully modernised and with a new wing, and it had already a very good aerodynamics and used a lot of advanced materials (inclusing a large share of composites).


    The only "old" thing are the engines, the PS-90A1 from the 90s, that are probably about 15% less efficient than a modern engine of today. Russia just wanted to have something ready now, and it was the only engine with 17.6 tons of thrust available right now. In a few years it could be replaced by the PD14 derivative PD18R.


     Furthermore, as they have already announced, they will develop a twin engine version of the il96 with the new PD35 engine (35 tons of thrust (about 77000 pounds of thrust), in the same class as the Rolls-Royce trent 7000 of the Airbus A330 Neo.


    In addition  in 2027 the new russian chinese widebody CR929 should be in production.


    So Aeroflot needs those aircrafts in the meanwhile,  and will replace them starting from 2027... they will also buy a few quadjet il96 400M, but they will be produced slowly (about a couple per year) until they will have  better engines, especially to maintain experience and production capability for widebodies...


    For the a320/737 segment instead Russia  has already an alternative that will be ready in 2 years max, the MC-21 that is better and more modern than its airbus or boeing counterparts (and it is offered with both an american (pratt&withney) or russian (the new, modern and efficient PD14)  engine option).


    They don't need to steal all the world market. If they have success in Russia plus some moderate success in all the countries that wants more independence from the US it will be already enough.

    You dot make a 100 jet order worth over 20 billion € to replace them in 7 years. Thats at least a 25 years planning.

    I had a good laugh that MC-21 will be better than A320. Very Happy Good joke.


    As far as I remember from what you post you are not an aircraft designer not a test pilot, so don't get angry if your opinion on the bad quality mc21 aircraft is not taken into account...

    It is a much newer design than a320 and made specifically for the use of new technologies and engines, has a better confort (wider cabin), less perceived noise inside, better overall aerodynamics and fuel consuption and slightly higher cruise speed than a320. The only thing that is a bit "better" in the A320 is the range 6500 km vs 6000km in the typical version (A320 va MC21-300) , but that is a design parameter (that means it was chosen to be made like that because the extra range is not needed). It is not planned at the moment to be used for intercontinental flights,  but an extra long range version of the longer MC-21-400 (similar in concept to the A321 XLR) will follow  a couple of years later.


    And about Aeroflot... it has one of the youngest aircraft fleet among large airlines with average aircraft age around 5 years

    https://www.airfleets.net/ageflotte/Aeroflot.htm

    So they will sell to other airlines or terminate their lease by 2030 those new airbus widebodies....

    As i said, mark your post as satire. Many technologies Airbus has implemented in the A320 are unknown in Russia. For example laser sinterig of the engine core?

    The very idea that a russian aircraft would compete with Airbus or Boeing is so laughable. I guess even Putin laughs about that.

    Add the fact that Russia has zero competence in the flight software spectrum, has no composite material production capacity and you get what i mean.

    I checked its "orders". All russian and a dodgy egyptian and cuban airline.

    Come back when ay A-class airline orders this thing. I dont even say from Europe or America. Lets say, when will Singapore Airline or Asiana order this thing? How about Cathey Pacific? Very Happy Or Emirates?
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

    Posts : 879
    Points : 877
    Join date : 2015-12-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Rodion_Romanovic on Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:45 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    As i said, mark your post as satire. Many technologies Airbus has implemented in the A320 are unknown in Russia. For example laser sinterig of the engine core?

    The very idea that a russian aircraft would compete with Airbus or Boeing is so laughable. I guess even Putin laughs about that.

    Add the fact that Russia has zero competence in the flight software spectrum, has no composite material production capacity and you get what i mean.

    I checked its "orders". All russian and a dodgy egyptian and cuban airline.

    Come back when ay A-class airline orders this thing. I dont even say from Europe or America. Lets say, when will Singapore Airline or Asiana order this thing? How about Cathey Pacific? Very Happy Or Emirates?

    Since I am not working for Russian engine manufacturers, I don't know what specific manufacturing technologies they use. In the turbines (both discs and blades) they will use anyway some nickel based superalloys (with different characteristics in each,  because, of their specific characteristics (e.g
    HP turbine blades will be made of a single cristal or single direction oriented cristals in order to improve creep resistance (basically that means better life and resistance at very high temperatures), while the metal used in the turbine disc will have many grains (because at moderate temperature that gives a better fatigue life).Each company, e.g. Rolls-Royce, GE, russian companies etc has some specific variations of these alloys and their usage in  manufacturing.
    They choose what to use and where to based also on cost and machinability of the alloy, in addition of course to the search of higher strength and temperature capabilities.  Saying that Russia, that is a world leader in rocket engines and space engineering cannot have advanced alloys and cannot compete on this field with the west is just silly.


    You just opened a couple of articles and quoted (also wrongly) the first words you found there.  By the way, in order for you to know for engine core it is meant High Pressor (HP) compressor, combustor(s) and HP Turbine.

    And also for the umpteenth time, Airbus does not make engines, they are only the airframer.


    If they cannot compete it is just for political reasons or blackmails from yours or the american government.

    It is true that Russia lost almost two decades on the civil aviation industry after the fall of Soviet union(luckily the military aviation industry was mainly preserved), but as I said before the new aircrafts that will be introduced in the next few years are on par or better than western counterparts (if anything just because they are a generation younger, a320 neo is just an aircraft from the 80s with new engines and new wingtip devices on the wings). For the 737 it is even worse, since it is an aircraft from the sixities (it has been modernised twice, but it is a much older design, with all of the problems associated to it).

    Russia does have advanced composite material productions. They were among the first on this area... again they lost a lot with the fall of Soviet union, but they are recovering. They produce both fibers and matrix for their composites, they just need to expand the volume of production.  They initially used some parts from foreign manufacturers, because it was cheaper in the short term (in the same way that European and American companies often get chinese produced components (yes, even GE), but thanks to the sanctions now they had to invest more on their own production.. this will give probably a delay of one year but a huge improvement internal economy and production capability on the medium and long term.

    And finally KRET already does very advanced avionics and  control software for the state of the art russian fighter jets... and you know what? They have been tasked to replace american and french components in the superjet and MC21, and those new components will be accepted only if they offer the same or better characteristics than the foreign equivalents...

    I understand that you neither work or have a strong university background on a high technological or scientific field,  and are just repeating some stupid stereotypes heard elsewhere.


    I believe you are professional on your job and a good personal trainer, and you probably earn  more than me, but that does not entitle you to speak nonsense on things you have no competence  (and also no interest of understanding, from what I see from your posts).


    Sutor, ne ultra crepidam
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 5036
    Points : 5028
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Isos on Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:25 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    Actual not. Just like Huawei, it simply gets banned and thus is out of market. Thats Chinas problem. EU and USA stick together in that regard.

    Show me how popular China is in Japan, or India Wink

    Well Huawei is a total success and is better in many point than Samsung or Apple. It is still sold in France and all the world. China can ban Apple and hurt more apple than US are hurting China since lot of chinese buy apple...

    China is like 1st or 2nd japanese economical partener ...

    Our biggest telecommunication company Orange kicked Huawei out. With that, its dead in France

    https://telecoms.com/502147/orange-france-just-says-non-to-huawei/

    French operator Orange will not have any Huawei kit in its 5G network, following the announcement of Nokia and Ericsson as its chosen vendors.

    While this would appear to endorse hardening sentiment against Chinese kit vendors promoted by the US, Orange had indicated it was going to avoid Huawei when it launched its request for proposals last year. ‘…after several months of testing, Orange has chosen Nokia and Ericsson,’ said the announcement, apparently trying to maintain the illusion of choice in the matter.




    This sets the tone. France not official banned Huawei, but the national phone company did not chose it. Same can be expected in Germany and all of western europe.

    Its a very elegant solution.

    Bouygue threaten to sue the government if Huawei is baned in france :

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.frandroid.com/marques/bouygues-telecom/676395_5g-martin-bouygues-envisage-dattaquer-letat-si-huawei-est-exclu/amp

    Huawei signed 47 contracts in europe out of the 91 contracts in the world for 5G equipment including in UK and Germany.

    https://www.usine-digitale.fr/article/huawei-a-signe-47-contrats-pour-ses-equipements-5g-en-europe-et-bouygues-telecom-veut-en-etre.N932294

    France refueses to ban Huawei from french 5G :

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.phonandroid.com/huawei-france-refuse-ecarter-firme-deploiement-5g.html/amp

    Huawei sells more smartphones than Apple and is close to Samsung :

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blogdumoderateur.com/ventes-smartphones-q1-2019/amp/


    Try again Aristide
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5767
    Points : 5896
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  kvs on Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:13 pm

    @Rodion

    The replacements for the Ukr marine turbines are all running at much higher temperatures and thus higher efficiencies. The
    only way to increase turbine operating temperatures is to use heat resistant materials. Russia has been working a long time
    on everything from metal alloys to ceramics for advancing jet engines. The Su-57 final engine variant will have advanced
    turbine blades.

    The pinhead NATzO troll in this thread is really not worth feeding.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5767
    Points : 5896
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  kvs on Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:18 pm

    Europe really needs to grow a spine and give Uncle Scumbag the middle finger. As with Nord Stream II this sick f*ck of a country
    is sabotaging Europe's economy for its petty needs and ambitions. It is a fact that USA designed telecom equipment is used for
    spying so the USA has no case against Huawei. If the EU is so worried about spying, then it needs to adapt any hardware it
    purchases to disable these "features". That includes replacing the firmware. Any hardware feature is not a living thing and can
    be stopped fully with the right approach. It will not engage in a sci-fi battle for survival.

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 858
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Aristide on Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:40 pm

    kvs wrote:Europe really needs to grow a spine and give Uncle Scumbag the middle finger.   As with Nord Stream II this sick f*ck of a country
    is sabotaging Europe's economy for its petty needs and ambitions.   It is a fact that USA designed telecom equipment is used for
    spying so the USA has no case against Huawei.   If the EU is so worried about spying, then it needs to adapt any hardware it
    purchases to disable these "features".   That includes replacing the firmware.   Any hardware feature is not a living thing and can
    be stopped fully with the right approach.   It will not engage in a sci-fi battle for survival.  


    I dont trust USA as i dont trust China. For that reason its good our biggest communication company goes with european hardware.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 858
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Aristide on Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:44 pm

    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    As i said, mark your post as satire. Many technologies Airbus has implemented in the A320 are unknown in Russia. For example laser sinterig of the engine core?

    The very idea that a russian aircraft would compete with Airbus or Boeing is so laughable. I guess even Putin laughs about that.

    Add the fact that Russia has zero competence in the flight software spectrum, has no composite material production capacity and you get what i mean.

    I checked its "orders". All russian and a dodgy egyptian and cuban airline.

    Come back when ay A-class airline orders this thing. I dont even say from Europe or America. Lets say, when will Singapore Airline or Asiana order this thing? How about Cathey Pacific? Very Happy Or Emirates?

    Since I am not working for Russian engine manufacturers, I don't know what specific manufacturing technologies they use. In the turbines (both discs and blades) they will use anyway some nickel based superalloys (with different characteristics in each,  because, of their specific characteristics (e.g
    HP turbine blades will be made of a single cristal or single direction oriented cristals in order to improve creep resistance (basically that means better life and resistance at very high temperatures), while the metal used in the turbine disc will have many grains (because at moderate temperature that gives a better fatigue life).Each company, e.g. Rolls-Royce, GE, russian companies etc has some specific variations of these alloys and their usage in  manufacturing.
    They choose what to use and where to based also on cost and machinability of the alloy, in addition of course to the search of higher strength and temperature capabilities.  Saying that Russia, that is a world leader in rocket engines and space engineering cannot have advanced alloys and cannot compete on this field with the west is just silly.


    You just opened a couple of articles and quoted (also wrongly) the first words you found there.  By the way, in order for you to know for engine core it is meant High Pressor (HP) compressor, combustor(s) and HP Turbine.

    And also for the umpteenth time, Airbus does not make engines, they are only the airframer.


    If they cannot compete it is just for political reasons or blackmails from yours or the american government.

    It is true that Russia lost almost two decades on the civil aviation industry after the fall of Soviet union(luckily the military aviation industry was mainly preserved), but as I said before the new aircrafts that will be introduced in the next few years are on par or better than western counterparts (if anything just because they are a generation younger, a320 neo is just an aircraft from the 80s with new engines and new wingtip devices on the wings). For the 737 it is even worse, since it is an aircraft from the sixities (it has been modernised twice, but it is a much older design, with all of the problems associated to it).

    Russia does have advanced composite material productions. They were among the first on this area... again they lost a lot with the fall of Soviet union, but they are recovering. They produce both fibers and matrix for their composites, they just need to expand the volume of production.  They initially used some parts from foreign manufacturers, because it was cheaper in the short term (in the same way that European and American companies often get chinese produced components (yes, even GE), but thanks to the sanctions now they had to invest more on their own production.. this will give probably a delay of one year but a huge improvement internal economy and production capability on the medium and long term.

    And finally KRET already does very advanced avionics and  control software for the state of the art russian fighter jets... and you know what? They have been tasked to replace american and french components in the superjet and MC21, and those new components will be accepted only if they offer the same or better characteristics than the foreign equivalents...

    I understand that you neither work or have a strong university background on a high technological or scientific field,  and are just repeating some stupid stereotypes heard elsewhere.


    I believe you are professional on your job and a good personal trainer, and you probably earn  more than me, but that does not entitle you to speak nonsense on things you have no competence  (and also no interest of understanding, from what I see from your posts).


    Sutor, ne ultra crepidam

    USSR civilian airlines were also never sucessful outside soviet block.

    Look...russian aircrafts have a horrible reputation in Europe. They are even made fun about in movies and popular culture.

    You know as well as i do, that no russian aircraft ever will ne bought by a western airline or operated by a international premium airline.
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

    Posts : 879
    Points : 877
    Join date : 2015-12-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Rodion_Romanovic on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:00 pm

    Aristide wrote:USSR civilian airlines were also never sucessful outside soviet block.

    Look...russian aircrafts have a horrible reputation in Europe. They are even made fun about in movies and popular culture.

    You know as well as i do, that no russian aircraft ever will ne bought by a western airline or operated by a international premium airline.


    The bad reputation is due mostly to the accidents that happened to several small airlines after the fall of soviet unions in the various post soviet states, that inherited the airplanes but did not maintain them properly. To operate an aircraft safely there are a lot of checks, inspections, repairs and planned replacements and maintenance operations that must be performed. In the immediate post soviet years there were some occasions in which many safety related procedures and maintenance operations were not respected by some of these airlines of the formet soviet states, possibly also because of lackof money. This irresponsible behaviour caused the failures.


    In addition there has been quite a bit of russophobia and of antirussian propaganda that made the rest. (Just to make an example Russia  is depicted (often from the same people) at one moment as a nation on the brink of self destroying and inhabited by lazy drunkards and a moment later  Russia is depicted as a dangerous country capable of controlling everything (even the american politicians) and ready (and capable) conquer the entire world..


    Now in Russia as in the west the airlines are closely monitored for their performance but also for their financial state.

    As I wrote two days ago, there are several African airlines that are banned from flying in europe, because they do not respect the same safety standards and are prone to accidents. Many of those operate old boeing aircrafts in their  fleets and some of them have airbus aircrafts.



    By the way, many aircrafts in the class of ssj100 used around tbe world are brasilian (embraer E190)  so no boeing or airbus, while it has to be said that the Brazilian content is quite low. They have mostly american and European components. Probably Russia wanted to follow this concept, at least at the beginning, when they started reinvesting on the domestic civil aircraft industry, and seeing that embraer aircrafts were used also in european and north american  airlines and that at the early 2000 Russia was trying to play nice with the west, they believed that they would be allowed in the eu and us market if they played by the same rules and allowed european and american suppliers to participate in the airplane systems.

    Just for you to know, the SSJ100 has been certified according tothe same standards used for airbus aircrafts in europe.

    The only big advantage of the embraer e190 in comparison to the ssj100 is that it used american engines (GE CF34 on the first serie, Pratt&withney on the modernised version) instead of french ones, so it did not have large engine reliability issues.




    P.S. if you talk about stereotypes there are many about france as well, and I am sure that you would not like to be called a coward ready to surrender at every moment, just because this is the reputation of french military, that you like it or no

    And yeah it is even made fun all around the world (or at least in western Europe and in the US) and it is a  popular culture meme.

    There was even a Simpson episode in which french people were called "Cheese-eating surrender monkeys".

    Do you think it is fair?

    If not please stop using stereotypes for defining what is true about other nations...
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 23774
    Points : 24314
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  GarryB on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:43 pm

    I dont trust USA as i dont trust China. For that reason its good our biggest communication company goes with european hardware.

    There is abundant evidence widely available showing the US spied on all its allies using the CIA and NSA using hardware backdoors... right now the US wants a western ban on Huawei because Huawei products don't have back doors the US can use to spy on that technology... if France bans Huawei it guarantees another generation of French people will be spied on by the US and anyone else who chooses to activate those back doors built in to the technology...

    The Soviets and China never used that technology so the US was not able to use that to spy on them but there is no reason to believe the Chinese and Soviets didn't know about those backdoors and also used them to spy on the western world too.

    Banning Huawei is denying yourself cheap 5g technology before the US develops it and also guaranteeing whatever system you do end up will be owned by the US and as full of holes as swiss cheese... but of course they are allies and will only work in your best interests.... hahahahahahahaha
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5767
    Points : 5896
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  kvs on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:42 pm

    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/dhs-whistleblower-found-dead-side-california-highway-police-rule-suicide

    Funny how the untimely death of critical people in the USA (whistleblowers, etc.) is always deemed a suicide.
    Imagine if the same standard was applied in Russia? The 5th column would be screeching about coverups by
    the state. But brazen examples of US coverups at all levels of government are totally ignored.

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 858
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Aristide on Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:04 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    I dont trust USA as i dont trust China. For that reason its good our biggest communication company goes with european hardware.

    There is abundant evidence widely available showing the US spied on all its allies using the CIA and NSA using hardware backdoors... right now the US wants a western ban on Huawei because Huawei products don't have back doors the US can use to spy on that technology... if France bans Huawei it guarantees another generation of French people will be spied on by the US and anyone else who chooses to activate those back doors built in to the technology...

    The Soviets and China never used that technology so the US was not able to use that to spy on them but there is no reason to believe the Chinese and Soviets didn't know about those backdoors and also used them to spy on the western world too.

    Banning Huawei is denying yourself cheap 5g technology before the US develops it and also guaranteeing whatever system you do end up will be owned by the US and as full of holes as swiss cheese... but of course they are allies and will only work in your best interests.... hahahahahahahaha

    What about the fact that we wont use chinese and no american hardware did you not understand?

    USA is not trudtworty, neither is USA. We use european hardware. Nokia and Ericcson
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 23774
    Points : 24314
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  GarryB on Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:28 am

    Yeah, European stuff is totally safe... the CIA has been using Swiss firm Crypto AG for decades to spy on the west... why do you think they would not do the same with Nokia and Ericcson?

    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2677
    Points : 2675
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Hole on Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:42 am

    Didn´t Microsoft buy Nokia?
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 858
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:31 pm

    GarryB wrote:Yeah, European stuff is totally safe...  the CIA has been using Swiss firm Crypto AG for decades to spy on the west... why do you think they would not do the same with Nokia and Ericcson?


    Wrong. Crypto AG was bought by German BND and CIA. So Germany and USA spied amd it was mostly used on the east. Including Egypt, Iran, Venezuela ect.

    Evryone spies to evryone. But we should not use chinese and american crap when we can buy european.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 858
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:34 pm

    Hole wrote:Didn´t Microsoft buy Nokia?

    No it did not. It bought the mobilephone branch, Nokia itself is independend.

    As it looks now France uses the elegant way. We dont ban Huawei official but dont use it anyways.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5767
    Points : 5896
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  kvs on Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:23 am

    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-claims-russia-spreading-disinfo-blaming-america-coronavirus-outbreak

    The US is spreading fake information to stop people from using their brains about the corona virus outbreaks.

    As before, any internet user who does not parrot NATzO's fake stream media is a Russian agent. And never
    before in history has the same idea been considered widely so the fact that multiple accounts are discussing
    the same subject "proves" it must be Kremlin propaganda.

    The paranoid losers in Washington have prematurely ejaculated in this case. The conspiracy theory that
    Washington and its pals are behind the corona virus outbreak has not really been a hot item for discussion
    (e.g. consider this board). Now it will be.

    I found it peculiar how the Zero Hedge stories about the virus were pushing the Chinese secret biolab narrative
    from the start. There is no particular reason to have a biolab involved in the RNA virus outbreaks in China
    since it is literally a viral toilet with people eating exotic bush meat and living in squalor with the animals they
    consume. Best natural biolab ever.

    But recently I saw a claim that the strains in Iran are not the same ones in China. That now opens up a
    can of worms since that would be solid evidence that the virus is being seeded and not spread. If it
    was spread it would be the same virus. Recall that corona virus is not like influenza since it does not mutate
    as fast.

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 23774
    Points : 24314
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  GarryB on Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:02 am

    Wrong. Crypto AG was bought by German BND and CIA. So Germany and USA spied amd it was mostly used on the east. Including Egypt, Iran, Venezuela ect.

    Evryone spies to evryone. But we should not use chinese and american crap when we can buy european.

    Hahahahahha... you claim to be smart but you still believe their bullshit... tell me... do you think US spying is intended to find child molesters and terrorists and people who smuggle drugs.... the same US that FUNDS terrorists in Syria and Libya and around the world... you would think with all these trillions of dollars spent on spying the world will be a safe place... I should know... NZ is part of the international spying network that soaks up data for the US to process... and if we are good they give us some information they think we could use.

    Information they capture is stuff like what the bottom line offer from Airbus is for contracts with countries for which Boeing is competing so they can put in a lower offer... but not a lot lower so they lose money of course.

    They also get dirt on EU politicians on all sides of the governments... including opposition members so they can blackmail any of them fairly quickly to get them to follow the US line... it is not values and morals that keep the EU in line it is guilty pleasures and skeletons in the closet...

    As it looks now France uses the elegant way. We dont ban Huawei official but dont use it anyways.

    You mean cowardly... pretend to make a stand and then do as you are told anyway... hahaha.... just means the US gets its way and will continue to spy freely on the EU.... and of course slow down deployment of 5g networks across europe which will make them less competitive.

    I found it peculiar how the Zero Hedge stories about the virus were pushing the Chinese secret biolab narrative
    from the start. There is no particular reason to have a biolab involved in the RNA virus outbreaks in China
    since it is literally a viral toilet with people eating exotic bush meat and living in squalor with the animals they
    consume. Best natural biolab ever.

    But the bias is clear... there was never any mention about Porton Down being in close proximity to certain incidents in the UK involving certain materials most likely stored at Porton Down for study... not even a suggestion... why the double standard?

    It seems incompetence in a Chinese lab is something that needs to be considered, but simply not possible in a British lab because they are fucking perfect right?

    Considering the UKs history and interests a deliberate release in their two cases could be considered in their interests... those affected had little value to the UK now, but the level of animosity and sanctions it created against Russia was very useful to them...
    avatar
    andalusia

    Posts : 202
    Points : 258
    Join date : 2013-10-01

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  andalusia on Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:41 am

    Cuban Americans are upset with Bernie Sander's comments about Fidel Castro's literacy program for poor illiterate Cubans in the early 60s. He did put alot of people in concentration camps and that should not be overlooked.

    Would Cuba have been better if the White Cubans in Florida remained or would it be a lapdog for the US and pretty similar to Venezuela as being poor an unstable politically?

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/after-sanders-praise-for-castro-cuban-americans-like-him-even-less-195233809.html
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5767
    Points : 5896
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  kvs on Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:42 pm

    andalusia wrote:Cuban Americans are upset with Bernie Sander's comments about Fidel Castro's literacy program for poor illiterate Cubans in the early 60s. He did put alot of people in concentration camps and that should not be overlooked.

    Would Cuba have been better if the White Cubans in Florida remained or would it be a lapdog for the US and pretty similar to Venezuela as being poor an unstable politically?

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/after-sanders-praise-for-castro-cuban-americans-like-him-even-less-195233809.html

    I call BS on the concentration camp repression claims. Their scale was vastly smaller per capita compared to the USSR
    and there ware actual former regime loyalists that needed to be filtered out. Revolutions are not pretty, but the propaganda
    twists the reality too. Compared to the USSR Cuba never went into the witch hunt mode of the 1930s and China of the 1960s.
    And Cuba never devolved to the level of North Korea.

    If the USA did not engage in the active contra-revolution operations inside Cuba, then things would have been even milder in
    terms of "repression". The Cuban ex-pats are not an objective source of information or assessment of Cuba. They are
    very much like the Hitler collaborator Ukrs. Useful tools for the CIA to try to foist a death squad junta dictatorship
    on Cuba and call it democracy. Like they did in Ukraine.

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 858
    Points : 946
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Aristide on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    Wrong. Crypto AG was bought by German BND and CIA. So Germany and USA spied amd it was mostly used on the east. Including Egypt, Iran, Venezuela ect.

    Evryone spies to evryone. But we should not use chinese and american crap when we can buy european.

    Hahahahahha... you claim to be smart but you still believe their bullshit... tell me... do you think US spying is intended to find child molesters and terrorists and people who smuggle drugs.... the same US that FUNDS terrorists in Syria and Libya and around the world... you would think with all these trillions of dollars spent on spying the world will be a safe place... I should know... NZ is part of the international spying network that soaks up data for the US to process... and if we are good they give us some information they think we could use.

    Information they capture is stuff like what the bottom line offer from Airbus is for contracts with countries for which Boeing is competing so they can put in a lower offer... but not a lot lower so they lose money of course.

    They also get dirt on EU politicians on all sides of the governments... including opposition members so they can blackmail any of them fairly quickly to get them to follow the US line... it is not values and morals that keep the EU in line it is guilty pleasures and skeletons in the closet...

    As it looks now France uses the elegant way. We dont ban Huawei official but dont use it anyways.

    You mean cowardly... pretend to make a stand and then do as you are told anyway... hahaha.... just means the US gets its way and will continue to spy freely on the EU.... and of course slow down deployment of 5g networks across europe which will make them less competitive.

    I found it peculiar how the Zero Hedge stories about the virus were pushing the Chinese secret biolab narrative
    from the start. There is no particular reason to have a biolab involved in the RNA virus outbreaks in China
    since it is literally a viral toilet with people eating exotic bush meat and living in squalor with the animals they
    consume. Best natural biolab ever.

    But the bias is clear... there was never any mention about Porton Down being in close proximity to certain incidents in the UK involving certain materials most likely stored at Porton Down for study... not even a suggestion... why the double standard?

    It seems incompetence in a Chinese lab is something that needs to be considered, but simply not possible in a British lab because they are fucking perfect right?

    Considering the UKs history and interests a deliberate release in their two cases could be considered in their interests... those affected had little value to the UK now, but the level of animosity and sanctions it created against Russia was very useful to them...

    Dude get real. France is most protectionist nation on this planet. We dont want chinese crap and we dont want american crap.

    Also EU acts kinda not so much in line. If UsA is so allpowerful i wonder why we take billions of € from them, tax them in extreme ways.

    Dont get me wrong Gary but you have serious problems.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 23774
    Points : 24314
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  GarryB on Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:37 am

    Cuban Americans are upset with Bernie Sander's comments about Fidel Castro's literacy program for poor illiterate Cubans in the early 60s. He did put alot of people in concentration camps and that should not be overlooked.

    Yeah, I really don't think americans have a foot to stand on regarding concentration camps in Cuba... WTF do you think they are doing in Guantanimo... illegally kidnapping people at random around the entire planet... rendition is a nice word for kidnapping and torture which the CIA has been doing in central and south america for a century... putting people in a concentration camp is not nice, but what the CIA did to people who did not cooperate (communism had nothing to do with it) generally got brutally murdered as an example.... you know... like the nazis did in occupied europe during WWII.

    Putting his political opponents in prison is exactly what the US does right now... ask Manning or Assange or Snowden... if they were revealing evidence of war crimes by China or Russia they would be heroes with medals, but the evidence they revealed was American war crimes, which are of course ignored amongst the chants to execute these people whose crime was revealing serious crimes without the ruling elite in the US.

    Who gives a fuck what Cuban Americans think?

    Would Cuba have been better if the White Cubans in Florida remained or would it be a lapdog for the US and pretty similar to Venezuela as being poor an unstable politically?

    Would Cuba have been better off when Castro asked for US assistance in getting rid of the US based Mob that owned everything in Cuba and was running the place while the native majority delivered drinks to western tourists. The Mob had the money to buy any casino they wanted, and the muscle to take those that were not for sale... how long would honest hard working Cubas remain silent?

    The Bay of Pigs invasion failed because the Cuban people supported Castro, just like the Venezuelan people support Maduro, they are not perfect but at least they try and make life better for the poor majority... their western backed opposition don't give a fuck about their people... part of the plan to get Guano into power in Venezuela involved releasing prisoners and arming them to create chaos... what sort of super villain would think that plan was OK? That is right... America.

    Dude get real. France is most protectionist nation on this planet. We dont want chinese crap and we dont want american crap.

    It doesn't make any difference... when Airbus completes a proposal for a country in the third world even if your encryption is perfect and safe, when they start distributing it around their various departments the US will get to read it and look at your offer and undercut you with a superior offer from Boeing...

    They will also listen to other chatter in that country and get some dirt on all the people in a position to decide on contracts and blackmail them into signing with an American company...

    Also EU acts kinda not so much in line. If UsA is so allpowerful i wonder why we take billions of € from them, tax them in extreme ways.

    Really? France has only recently started demanding large US companys pay tax in France... we will see how successful they will be.

    Dont get me wrong Gary but you have serious problems.

    You are right, I do... there is this young french guy and another russian guy I talk to on the internet who need a bit of world experience... you can't get that from a chat... it is OK though... I am not perfect either... but you do what you can.


    Sponsored content

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:54 pm