Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

The good point in being an imperial power

Aristide
    Aristide

The good point in being an imperial power - Page 2 Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

Post  Aristide on Mon May 13, 2019 11:45 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:............
    Big words coming from someone from Serbia. Where is Serbia actually?.

At that location where number of jihadists that will be let through in EU is decided so watch your gob  Wink  

If i remember right we bombed it at some point.

No, USA did (they did their best anyway)

French poodles were just hiding under their skirt as usual

I was a small boy then..

You still are Razz

Well not true. We bombed Belgrade. I just read we bombed bridges there.

How was it? I dont know war or such things.

Too be honest i only know my country attacking others i could not imagine how it is if we would be attacked.

I would not know where to go or what to do.

Im sure i would be frightend for myself, my family and friends. Thanks god France never will be attacked.

We are a nuclear power.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

The good point in being an imperial power - Page 2 Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue May 14, 2019 12:11 am

Thanks god France never will be attacked. We are a nuclear power.
    Nuclear armed India & Pakistan had their Kargil War a few years ago.
    The US had 9/11/01 attacks, & Israel is being hit by missiles from time to time, with 4 killed & many wounded just recently.
    France & her interests can be attacked with hybrid war methods & conventional weaponry; her nukes will be useless against such tactics.
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

Post  MiamiMachineShop on Tue May 14, 2019 12:55 am

Aristide wrote:
    France enjoys far higher living standards than USA. I saw your country. In large parts wyy below what im used too.

Tjat said, you obviously dont know how the game is played.

A dead french soldier is a tragedy our leaders have to explain to the people.

A dead american?  Not even mentioned in news.

Reality is this, young men from your country in my age, die to fight wars in my countries interest, which gives us full and complete acess to rescources and almost free energy. So while i relax on the beaches, your soldiers die in mali and at home their poor families get them send back in body bags to their trailer park home,

We have millionaires here, and billionaires, something your country cannot have with 75% taxes. Russia has billionaires and millionaires, France does not. That makes France a retarded country in development.

Our country is below? Europeans cannot even afford cars. Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Marseilles, Paris, Malmo, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Oslo are full of Muslims on bicycles. Your food is kebab everywhere on the sides of the streets, kebab and riz. And it smells so bad from outdated sewage system. Basically Europe does not have good roads, they are single lane roads where most bike or walk since they cannot afford private transport. They must ride trains and buses, which in Russia and USA are lower forms of transport.

Europe is small, cramped and poor compared to America or Russia. It is depressing apartment blocks and european people are liberal and basically completely removed from reality. They live in stupor, and are content with meager benefits and 1 bedroom studios. Not in America or Russia baby, you want luxury you come here. Even a Saratov resident or an American in Arkansas has more land than an urban zombie from EU. Marseilles looks like any Ghetto in America like Atlanta.

I hope they do not do to you on those smelly beaches what they did to those stupid French in Haiti. Going to vacation in Madagascar. Hilarious. I have never met such ridiculous people. At least the Russians go to Sochi, or even Crimea. In America we go to the carribean, or Miami. Australians and New Zealanders have endless beauty at home. But France is so low and have nowhere to go you have to fly to Madagascar and Caledonia hahahaha. Such clowns fly to Africa for vacation and you are proud of it.

We Americans and Russians have it just fine at home in our rich countries. No need to fly to Africa and potentially be dismembered for "vacation". We just fly a Boeing or a Sukhoi and we are living the good life. Not you, you have to fly 20+ hours to see a decent beach! I think even the Russians have a shorter flight of 13 hours to Sochi from Vladivostok .

France is lagging dude, you need to catch up, by 2025 France will be below 10 in top economies, while Russia will be in 3.

The good point in being an imperial power - Page 2 Gdp-based-on-ppp-valuation-2017-imf

Thats what happens when your greatest desire in life is to visit a smelly beach in Africa hahahaha
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Tue May 14, 2019 2:21 am

Aristide wrote:We bombed Belgrade. I just read we bombed bridges there.

Americans bombed Belgrade, they let you tag along for optics

Don't take credit for other people's work, that's what counts do (not that it makes any difference in this case)

Aristide wrote:How was it? I dont know war or such things.

Oh don't be modest, North African fecal matter definitely knows more about war than I possibly could

Aristide wrote:We are a nuclear power.

No, France is nuclear country

You are not French

Tip:if you want to pretend to be something you are not, it would be smart not to post your photo which allows everyone with eyeballs to immediately tell that you are full of shit

And next time pick a non-joke of a country to pretend to be from

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue May 14, 2019 3:14 am

But France is so low and have nowhere to go you have to fly to Madagascar and Caledonia hahahaha.
    Earlier he said he lives in New Caledonia. Folks from France itself can go to their Atlantic coast, French Riviera & Corsica for nice beaches. Spain is also close.
    But I wonder, what's the lowest airfare from France to Madagascar, Reunion, Caribbean, Tahiti & New Caledonia? Their airlines r probably subsidized by the gov., i.e. taxpayers to keep the prices down. In any case, I doubt that most French can afford those trips.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Tue May 14, 2019 6:41 am

MiamiMachineShop wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    France enjoys far higher living standards than USA. I saw your country. In large parts wyy below what im used too.

Tjat said, you obviously dont know how the game is played.

A dead french soldier is a tragedy our leaders have to explain to the people.

A dead american?  Not even mentioned in news.

Reality is this, young men from your country in my age, die to fight wars in my countries interest, which gives us full and complete acess to rescources and almost free energy. So while i relax on the beaches, your soldiers die in mali and at home their poor families get them send back in body bags to their trailer park home,

We have millionaires here, and billionaires, something your country cannot have with 75% taxes. Russia has billionaires and millionaires, France does not. That makes France a retarded country in development.

Our country is below? Europeans cannot even afford cars. Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Marseilles, Paris, Malmo, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Oslo are full of Muslims on bicycles. Your food is kebab everywhere on the sides of the streets, kebab and riz. And it smells so bad from outdated sewage system. Basically Europe does not have good roads, they are single lane roads where most bike or walk since they cannot afford private transport. They must ride trains and buses, which in Russia and USA are lower forms of transport.

Europe is small, cramped and poor compared to America or Russia. It is depressing apartment blocks and european people are liberal and basically completely removed from reality. They live in stupor, and are content with meager benefits and 1 bedroom studios. Not in America or Russia baby, you want luxury you come here. Even a Saratov resident or an American in Arkansas has more land than an urban zombie from EU. Marseilles looks like any Ghetto in America like Atlanta.

I hope they do not do to you on those smelly beaches what they did to those stupid French in Haiti. Going to vacation in Madagascar. Hilarious. I have never met such ridiculous people. At least the Russians go to Sochi, or even Crimea. In America we go to the carribean, or Miami. Australians and New Zealanders have endless beauty at home. But France is so low and have nowhere to go you have to fly to Madagascar and Caledonia hahahaha. Such clowns fly to Africa for vacation and you are proud of it.

We Americans and Russians have it just fine at home in our rich countries. No need to fly to Africa and potentially be dismembered for "vacation". We just fly a Boeing or a Sukhoi and we are living the good life. Not you, you have to fly 20+ hours to see a decent beach! I think even the Russians have a shorter flight of 13 hours to Sochi from Vladivostok .

France is lagging dude, you need to catch up, by 2025 France will be below 10 in top economies, while Russia will be in 3.

The good point in being an imperial power - Page 2 Gdp-based-on-ppp-valuation-2017-imf

Thats what happens when your greatest desire in life is to visit a smelly beach in Africa hahahaha

As i said, you show how small minded you are. I visited your country and was disgusted by the poverty and dirt there. Actually i enjoyed Madagascar more than USA, for the simole reason that Madagascar has an extremly rich and unique biodiversity. Something you have not.

I prefer tze company of Lemurs over your people. At least Lemurs are not so fat that they need wheelchairs and are funny to watch.

As for the Serb, i'm french and im a proud french. You obviously never visited France or otherwise you would know. Southern french people are of the mediterranean type.

The good point in being an imperial power - Page 2 Eanmdg

Sorry its early in morning Wink so my hair is not on spot.

We are quite similar to spanish for example. Of course you cant know. You cant visit France you get no visa.

So what do we have here? An american proud to live in a garabage bin, celebrating his own ignorance.

And a Serb who would like to travel but cant do it, so he falls into insults.

At least both are equaly amusing.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue May 14, 2019 7:24 am

Actually i enjoyed Madagascar more than USA, for the simole reason that Madagascar has an extremely rich and unique biodiversity. Something you have not.
    USA has it, in Hawaii, Alaska, the Great Lakes, Rocky Mountains, Northwest, Florida, & the Gulf Coast, with many endemic species.
    The Mediterranean sub-race of Caucasians r a mixture of different peoples: S. Europeans, Phoenicians, Greeks, Arabs, N. Africans, etc.
    Go check ur DNA- u may be surprised who r ancestors r.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Tue May 14, 2019 9:37 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Actually i enjoyed Madagascar more than USA, for the simole reason that Madagascar has an extremely rich and unique biodiversity. Something you have not.
    USA has it, in Hawaii, Alaska, the Great Lakes, Rocky Mountains, Northwest, Florida, & the Gulf Coast, with many endemic species.
    The Mediterranean sub-race of Caucasians r a mixture of different peoples: S. Europeans, Phoenicians, Greeks, Arabs, N. Africans, etc.
    Go check ur DNA- u may be surprised who r ancestors r.

But i wanted see Lemurs. Smile
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue May 14, 2019 4:15 pm

That's what I been saying ever since he started posting here. His "high IQ" he claims to have lowers the quality of discussions on this forum; besides insults, he makes delusional statements not supported by proven facts - I & others refuted all of them. But he just keeps it on & on like nothing happened. If his IQ was just 5% of what he claims, he would stop posting here instead of making fool of himself.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Tue May 14, 2019 4:57 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:That's what I been saying ever since he started posting here. His "high IQ" he claims to have lowers the quality of discussions on this forum; besides insults, he makes delusional statements not supported by proven facts - I & others refuted all of them. But he just keeps it on & on like nothing happened. If his IQ was just 5% of what he claims, he would stop posting here instead of making fool of himself.

Why should i stop posting?

I wont comment the insults of the Serb, since they are way too low for me.

Here is a basic understanding problem. I will explain it with the Madagascar example. Im extremly interested in nature and to see new things. I want to see Lemurs, Chameleons, Phelsuma Geckos ect. Madagascar has highest number endemic animals and plants in the world. Thats why i went there. Always thrieving for new things and i loved it there. The lndscape with bizarre Rock formations and baobab trees fascinated me.

Bahamas or Florida have nothing that interests me. Only thing in USA i want to see is the Great Canyon.

I have very specific things i want travel. Why should i go Hawaii, when we have far better Islands belonging to France? Bora Bora, New Caledonia ect.

You and many others here are basicly locked in some kind of autistic world. At least i can train my english.

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue May 14, 2019 5:35 pm

My point was that not only places u visit have biodiversity & nice landscapes/beaches. Brazilian Amazon, Indonesia, Philippines, India, & Indochina have more of it.
    I don't claim to know ur ancestry, but FYI the Mediterranean World was a melting pot for the last 5K years, if not longer, with invasions, migrations, slave & regular trade, & colonization. Today's Spain & S. France always been part of it.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Tue May 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:My point was that not only places u visit have biodiversity & nice landscapes/beaches. Brazilian Amazon, Indonesia, Philippines, India, & Indochina have more of it.
    I don't claim to know ur ancestry, but FYI the Mediterranean World was a melting pot for the last 5K years, if not longer, with invasions, migrations, slave & regular trade, & colonization. Today's Spain & S. France always been part of it.

Nope actually not.

Madagascar has higher biodiversity than any place in the world with a level of endemism, unreached on the globe and even outnumbering Australia.

2nd comes New Caledonia
    3rd Australia
    4th Mauritius
    5th New Zealand

And what exactly do you try to tell me about my ancestry? I know full well where i come from. Celts, Iberians, Etruscians, Greeks, Phoenicians, Carthago, Romans ect. I dont know why you even mention something that i never denied?

The french people were forged in thousands of years what we are today.

You know what i dont forgive you?

Even so we disagree with many things you always held up some niveau and now that? The serb spills rubbish and hate towards me, claiming i´m inbred and such rubbish and you say "thats what i´m saying".

I give you the benefit of the doubt that you dont fall on that level and did not mean it that way.
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Wed May 15, 2019 1:01 am

Thread cleaned and locked for Toxicity

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:15 pm