Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    The good point in being an imperial power

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 671
    Points : 743
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Aristide on Sat May 04, 2019 10:13 am

    Some here asked teh status that France has towards many of its former colonies and i will explain.

    Im not talking about our french oversea areas like New Caledonia or Polynesia but colonies like Mali, Madagascar and so on.

    All those countries are bound strictly on our economy and have to transfer their goods and rescources to us at a special price. For example our uranium we get from there for free.

    We own the mines, transport lines and all that. They basicly feed our energy grid. Because of that cost of energy in France is low compared to others.

    Their elites usually get educated in France and follow french interests. Contracts are made in france favor.

    A good example is Madagascar. The former french colony is one of the poorest nations on this planet. But pays each year 165 million € to France to pay for the infrastructure we build there in colonial times.

    There are areas in Madagascar, like the Island Nosy Be, that basicly belong France. There are many french hotels and the entire island is like a gigantic french holiday resort. Full of awesome nature, culture and luxury.

    The good point in being an imperial power Andilana-1-1

    The good point in being an imperial power 10-hotel-nosy-be-848x477

    I was in the Tsara Komba Lodge in 2017 for 9 days

    The good point in being an imperial power Galerie8

    I loved it there:

    The good point in being an imperial power 339lvrn

    But what does reality look like outside Nosy Be on Madagascar?

    As one of the poorest nations on the planet they even still have the black death

    The good point in being an imperial power Mg-shifting-fortunes-and-enduring-poverty-in-madagascar-recent-findings-slideshow-01-940x529

    The good point in being an imperial power 11011625-PlagueCover.ab94b306

    The irony is, that the black death is a harmless illness if treated. All it needs to be cured is antibiotica.

    So thats how an imperial system works.

    And China or Russia can do nothing against that. The former french african colonies are so bound on us, that we even organize the masses to start anti chinese protests.

    Since their elites are totally bound to France and the locals speak french as official language its almost impossible for China or Russia to get through.
    avatar
    Tingsay

    Posts : 130
    Points : 134
    Join date : 2016-12-09

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Tingsay on Sat May 04, 2019 10:59 am

    Imperialism is only bad if the imperial subjects are being forced.
    If Madagascar doesn't mind being under French control as vassal, that is their problem.
    Every nation has the right to be an imperial one as long as there are willing subjects.

    Same way France is a quasi-vassal of USA if not an out right vassal.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 671
    Points : 743
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Aristide on Sat May 04, 2019 12:31 pm

    Tingsay wrote:Imperialism is only bad if the imperial subjects are being forced.
    If Madagascar doesn't mind being under French control as vassal, that is their problem.
    Every nation has the right to be an imperial one as long as there are willing subjects.

    Same way France is a quasi-vassal of USA if not an out right vassal.

    France, that puts enormous taxes on american goods, leads a trade war against USA. Pushs american companies out of business, acgively topples american installed muppets in other countries is a strange vasall than.

    We do whats best for us. In some caes our interests overlap with USA in others not.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21517
    Points : 22067
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  GarryB on Sat May 04, 2019 2:39 pm

    Hahaha... watch US companies take over French companies and crush them like a bug... that is what they do...
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 671
    Points : 743
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Aristide on Sat May 04, 2019 4:02 pm

    GarryB wrote:Hahaha... watch US companies take over French companies and crush them like a bug... that is what they do...

    Gary we have long concluded that you have no knowledge on the matter. Not a single french company was taken over. Infact we crush theirs.

    Airbus crushs Boeing for example quite good.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun May 12, 2019 6:38 pm

    The irony is, that the black death is a harmless illness if treated. All it needs to be cured is antibiotica.
    That shows that France doesn't care if they all die from it- but then, who'll pay u those 165 million €?
    If they r not being helped to control a potential epidemic that can spread, other countries r justified to intervene on humanitarian grounds, more than they were in Bosnia & now in Venezuela.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 671
    Points : 743
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Aristide on Sun May 12, 2019 8:00 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    The irony is, that the black death is a harmless illness if treated. All it needs to be cured is antibiotica.
    That shows that France doesn't care if they all die from it- but then, who'll pay u those 165 million €?
    If they r not being helped to control a potential epidemic that can spread, other countries r justified to intervene on humanitarian grounds, more than they were in Bosnia & now in Venezuela.

    They dont die all from it. Some villages die and then its contained.

    We do send help, when a critical mass is reached. So far we were able to contain it always.

    The problem is the extremly bad sanitary situation on Madagascar. A single dog with fleas can spread it further.

    For tourists its absolute safe. When we were there with ship, the guide said if we feel fever or something, we should go to the shp doctor, get some pills and all is fine.

    The black death is quite harmless when you have good medication.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun May 12, 2019 10:35 pm

    Although France has many overseas possessions, it is very far from being an imperial power.
    A classic Western definition/criteria of an empire is that it must have its conquered/annexed lands & population larger than in the metro-poly, i.e the mother country.
    Only the Assyrians, Persians, Romans, Arabs, Mongols, Turks, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese (during WWII; there is an Emperor but Japan is not an empire anymore), British, & Dutch had such perfect empires.
    I suspect that the French colonies combined never had more population than the continental France itself, & certainly not now.
    France now is "the sick man of Europe".
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 671
    Points : 743
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Aristide on Sun May 12, 2019 10:40 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:Although France has many overseas possessions, it is very far from being an imperial power.
    A classic Western definition/criteria of an empire is that it must have its conquered/annexed lands & population larger than in the metro-poly, i.e the mother country.
    Only the Assyrians, Persians, Romans, Arabs, Mongols, Turks, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese (during WWII; there is an Emperor but Japan is not an empire anymore), British, & Dutch had such perfect empires.
    I suspect that the French colonies combined never had more population than the continental France itself, & certainly not now.
    France now is "the sick man of Europe".

    If we are sick, what is italy, spain or germany with its zero growth Very Happy
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun May 12, 2019 10:51 pm

    A traditional Chinese doctor is on his way to help them.
    France should join the BRI for its own good.
    The 1st necessary step to healing is the realization that u r sick.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 671
    Points : 743
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Aristide on Mon May 13, 2019 6:38 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:A traditional Chinese doctor is on his way to help them.
    France should join the BRI for its own good.
    The 1st necessary step to healing is the realization that u r sick.

    Why should France join a loser club of countries?
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon May 13, 2019 6:54 am

    Napoleon said: "..when China awakes, the whole world will tremble."
    W. Europe exploited Asia & China in particular for 200+ years; now it depends on trade with her via Russia/Arctic/Med Sea to stay afloat. The #2 economy isn't a loser economy compared to the #7 French economy. Their navy & AF is now larger than urs.
    Read this: https://regnum.ru/news/economy/2626727.html

    https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5c95f58f8adbcb28d6302b3f/esce-raz-o-robinzone-5c9b7ae2e5345700b36ba58a


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Mon May 13, 2019 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8190
    Points : 8276
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon May 13, 2019 12:33 pm

    Aristide wrote:Mali, Madagascar and so on.

    AKA places where French "military" can occasionally shoot handful of incompetent idiots with AKs so they could pretend they are combat capable force. lol1

    When was the last time those frog-humpers fought a war without hiding underneath USA's skirt? Oh yeah, Indochina and they got their asses handed to them by bunch of pijama wearin' rice farmers who didn't even have support from Commie block at a time...

    Could they be any more pathetic? (I say 'they' because your brown ass is definitely not French) Razz

    When they grow pair of balls and take on something same size as themselves they can come talk (although I doubt there is another vagina of that size on this planet)




    Aristide wrote:All those countries are bound strictly on our economy

    They are bound to US economy, French clowns are just middleman. A glorified baggage handlers.




    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon May 13, 2019 7:20 pm

    Oh yeah, Indochina and they got their asses handed to them by bunch of pijama wearin' rice farmers who didn't even have support from Commie block at a time...
    China did support them then, but it only sped up French defeat & the subsequent American involvement.
    They are bound to US economy, French clowns are just middleman.
    I'm not sure of that; now economies r interdependent despite protectionism.
    They r proud of having those backwaters, but a time may come when a raising "imperial" power will support separatism & take them away.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 671
    Points : 743
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Aristide on Mon May 13, 2019 7:43 pm

    What amazes me always is how rude some here.

    My brown ass? Really? Some people really have the talent to make themself a clown.

    I look like any southern french down here and i find it amusing you use personal attacks against me.

    As for China, its a developing country where majority of people have an incredible low living standard.

    France is a 1st world nation with an incredible high living standard.

    You want put a 1st world nation with a group of developing countries? Why? And What for?

    Their problems are not ours and our problems are not theirs.

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon May 13, 2019 8:36 pm

    Aristide wrote:As for China, its a developing country where majority of people have an incredible low living standard.
    France is a 1st world nation with an incredible high living standard.
    Well, Italy isn't far behind France & she joined the BRI:
    https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/italy/france
    https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/France/Italy/Economy

    France is far behind Germany:
    https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/germany/france

    India's poverty problem is a lot worse than China's; yet it's "the largest democracy" & arms importer, beset by active separatism.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_India
    https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/india/china

    As shown in the chart, China has brought 740 million rural people, nearly the combined population of the United States, Russia, Japan, Germany and the United Kingdom, out of poverty from 1978 to 2017, almost 19 million each year. ..
    As noted in the chart, the per capita disposable income of rural households in China grows continuously, climbing from 9,429 yuan (1,363 US dollars) in 2013 to 13,432 yuan (1,941 US dollars) in 2017.

    https://news.cgtn.com/news/3d3d774e786b444f7a457a6333566d54/share_p.html

    As of 2018 the number of people in poverty living below the national poverty line is around 30 million, about 2% of the population with hopes of totally eradicating poverty by 2020.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_China

    It won't take long to lift those remaining 30M out of poverty.
    They may have lower standard of living than in France, but their consumption & expectations r lower while the level of content with life is higher. A different level of analysis needs to be applied here.

    Ur incredible high living standard is supported by incredible size of the national debt. Don't call all those yellow west protesters spoiled punks demanding something for nothing.

    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 114
    Points : 118
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Mon May 13, 2019 8:53 pm

    Aristide wrote:What amazes me always is how rude some here.

    My brown ass? Really? Some people really have the talent to make themself a clown.

    I look like any southern french down here and i find it amusing you use personal attacks against me.

    As for China, its a developing country where majority of people have an incredible low living standard.

    France is a 1st world nation with an incredible high living standard.

    You want put a 1st world nation with a group of developing countries? Why? And What for?

    Their problems are not ours and our problems are not theirs.


    You claim to be an imperial power, but your recent military activity shows you cannot handle even low intensity conflict. In all of your recent battles during operation Serval, and operation barkhane, the French never faced a force of more than 100 militants. This could hardly be considered evidence of a world imperialist power.

    In Mali/Niger the major battles fought by French are :

    -Battle of Diabaly - ISIS in Africa strength: 300 troops
    -1-4 battles of Gao, - the ISIS forces numbered around 20-100 troops
    -Battle of Tin Karaten - the OPFOR of ISIS had 20 men
    -Battle of Timbuktu - ISIS number 50-100 men
    -Battle of Djembok - ISIS numbered 50 men


    You have sent brigades to fight company and platoon sized units, hardly evidence of your great power. Obama is stupid for helping you with your sandbox games. In the Tongo Tongo Ambush, we lost 4 green berets. French morons claim the action was ended by a French show of force, but the FAF did not arrive to support our guys after 2 hours, by that time everyone was dead. French idiots have never been there for us meaningfully, and your super duper weapons did nothing and our men were killed. Obama the freak is responsible for us helping your country with those misadventures. We got only disaster when working with you.

    -Benghazi
    - Tongo Tongo
    - and probably other operations were we lost people to help the French


    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 671
    Points : 743
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Aristide on Mon May 13, 2019 9:24 pm

    MiamiMachineShop wrote:
    Aristide wrote:What amazes me always is how rude some here.

    My brown ass? Really? Some people really have the talent to make themself a clown.

    I look like any southern french down here and i find it amusing you use personal attacks against me.

    As for China, its a developing country where majority of people have an incredible low living standard.

    France is a 1st world nation with an incredible high living standard.

    You want put a 1st world nation with a group of developing countries? Why? And What for?

    Their problems are not ours and our problems are not theirs.


    You claim to be an imperial power, but your recent military activity shows you cannot handle even low intensity conflict. In all of your recent battles during operation Serval, and operation barkhane, the French never faced a force of more than 100 militants. This could hardly be considered evidence of a world imperialist power.

    In Mali/Niger the major battles fought by French are :

    -Battle of Diabaly - ISIS in Africa strength: 300 troops
    -1-4 battles of Gao, - the ISIS forces numbered around 20-100 troops
    -Battle of Tin Karaten - the OPFOR of ISIS had 20 men
    -Battle of Timbuktu - ISIS number 50-100 men
    -Battle of Djembok - ISIS numbered 50 men


    You have sent brigades to fight company and platoon sized units, hardly evidence of your great power. Obama is stupid for helping you with your sandbox games. In the Tongo Tongo Ambush, we lost 4 green berets. French morons claim the action was ended by a French show of force, but the FAF did not arrive to support our guys after 2 hours, by that time everyone was dead. French idiots have never been there for us meaningfully, and your super duper weapons did nothing and our men were killed. Obama the freak is responsible for us helping your country with those misadventures. We got only disaster when working with you.

    -Benghazi
    - Tongo Tongo
    - and probably other operations were we lost people to help the French



    We have to send nothing.

    We own those countries.


    This is our show of force in Mali

    The good point in being an imperial power Sahara-train-windi_3571856k

    endless trains filled with uranium and iron ore. France takes it for free and gets it for free.

    France has complete and absolute control over Madagascar, Mauretania, Niger, Chad, Congo and several others.

    Beside that, why waste our own soldiers, when we have yours for free?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8190
    Points : 8276
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 pm

    Aristide wrote:.....
    You want put a 1st world nation with a group of developing countries? Why? And What for?

    To watch them get their pathetic French asses kicked yet again lol1



    MiamiMachineShop wrote:In Mali/Niger the major battles fought by French are :

    -Battle of Diabaly - ISIS in Africa strength: 300 troops
    -1-4 battles of Gao, - the ISIS forces numbered around 20-100 troops
    -Battle of Tin Karaten - the OPFOR of ISIS had 20 men
    -Battle of Timbuktu - ISIS number 50-100 men
    -Battle of Djembok - ISIS numbered 50 men

    Garlic-girls are actually calling those things battles? Razz

    Here they are called soccer riots...



    Aristide wrote:...Beside that, why waste our own soldiers, when we have yours for free?

    Like I said many times before, French pussies can't do anything without USA doing all the dangerous work

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 671
    Points : 743
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Aristide on Mon May 13, 2019 10:26 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:.....
    You want put a 1st world nation with a group of developing countries? Why? And What for?

    To watch them get their pathetic French asses kicked yet again  lol1



    MiamiMachineShop wrote:In Mali/Niger the major battles fought by French are :

    -Battle of Diabaly - ISIS in Africa strength: 300 troops
    -1-4 battles of Gao, - the ISIS forces numbered around 20-100 troops
    -Battle of Tin Karaten - the OPFOR of ISIS had 20 men
    -Battle of Timbuktu - ISIS number 50-100 men
    -Battle of Djembok - ISIS numbered 50 men

    Garlic-girls are actually calling those things battles?  Razz

    Here they are called soccer riots...  



    Aristide wrote:...Beside that, why waste our own soldiers, when we have yours for free?

    Like I said many times before, French pussies can't do anything without USA doing all the dangerous work


    Big words coming from someone from Serbia. Where is Serbia actually? If i remember right we bombed it at some point. I was a small boy then, so i dont remember.

    In 2015 i visited Dubrovnik. Awesome city btw. But it is Croatia if i remember right.
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 114
    Points : 118
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Mon May 13, 2019 10:37 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    MiamiMachineShop wrote:
    Aristide wrote:What amazes me always is how rude some here.

    My brown ass? Really? Some people really have the talent to make themself a clown.

    I look like any southern french down here and i find it amusing you use personal attacks against me.

    As for China, its a developing country where majority of people have an incredible low living standard.

    France is a 1st world nation with an incredible high living standard.

    You want put a 1st world nation with a group of developing countries? Why? And What for?

    Their problems are not ours and our problems are not theirs.


    You claim to be an imperial power, but your recent military activity shows you cannot handle even low intensity conflict. In all of your recent battles during operation Serval, and operation barkhane, the French never faced a force of more than 100 militants. This could hardly be considered evidence of a world imperialist power.

    In Mali/Niger the major battles fought by French are :

    -Battle of Diabaly - ISIS in Africa strength: 300 troops
    -1-4 battles of Gao, - the ISIS forces numbered around 20-100 troops
    -Battle of Tin Karaten - the OPFOR of ISIS had 20 men
    -Battle of Timbuktu - ISIS number 50-100 men
    -Battle of Djembok - ISIS numbered 50 men


    You have sent brigades to fight company and platoon sized units, hardly evidence of your great power. Obama is stupid for helping you with your sandbox games. In the Tongo Tongo Ambush, we lost 4 green berets. French morons claim the action was ended by a French show of force, but the FAF did not arrive to support our guys after 2 hours, by that time everyone was dead. French idiots have never been there for us meaningfully, and your super duper weapons did nothing and our men were killed. Obama the freak is responsible for us helping your country with those misadventures. We got only disaster when working with you.

    -Benghazi
    - Tongo Tongo
    - and probably other operations were we lost people to help the French



    We have to send nothing.

    We own those countries.


    This is our show of force in Mali

    The good point in being an imperial power Sahara-train-windi_3571856k

    endless trains filled with uranium and iron ore. France takes it for free and gets it for free.

    France has complete and absolute control over Madagascar, Mauretania, Niger, Chad, Congo and several others.

    Beside that, why waste our own soldiers, when we have yours for free?

    You have nothing for free. Obama the traitor sent our men to help you bunch of cowards. No more. Trump will not authorize any more Americans to help you with your sandbox games. We are not helping you anymore. You are on your own buddy, and when they get their hands on you a white flag wont save you.

    You absolutely do NOT have control over Niger, Chad, Congo, and Mali. Your men are afraid to go on foot patrols. You send a brigade to deal with 20 sandal wearing jihadists. They ambush your troops and Operation Barkhane is turning out to be difficult after the Tongo Tongo ambush convinced our leadership to stop helping your useless troops out. We lost many top troops dealing with your problem.

    If it weren't for us, you would lose the Sahel to ISIS, and 20 men would make your brigades retreat and declare a surrender. Like you do your whole history. You own Niger? Your troops are terrified to set foot in ISIS territory. Your troops don't go on patrols, we have to do it because you are a bunch of pussies risking losing Africa to ISIS.

    The only reason we are there, is because they would conquer all of Europe without us sacrificing lives in Africa. If not for us, an African would rule Paris already. We do not trust your capabilities in the slightest and we clean your sloppiness up.



    Thank these men, they protect your useless country day and night. They are the only reason your shithole exists.
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 114
    Points : 118
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Mon May 13, 2019 10:45 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Aristide wrote:.....
    You want put a 1st world nation with a group of developing countries? Why? And What for?

    To watch them get their pathetic French asses kicked yet again  lol1



    MiamiMachineShop wrote:In Mali/Niger the major battles fought by French are :

    -Battle of Diabaly - ISIS in Africa strength: 300 troops
    -1-4 battles of Gao, - the ISIS forces numbered around 20-100 troops
    -Battle of Tin Karaten - the OPFOR of ISIS had 20 men
    -Battle of Timbuktu - ISIS number 50-100 men
    -Battle of Djembok - ISIS numbered 50 men

    Garlic-girls are actually calling those things battles?  Razz

    Here they are called soccer riots...  



    Aristide wrote:...Beside that, why waste our own soldiers, when we have yours for free?

    Like I said many times before, French pussies can't do anything without USA doing all the dangerous work


    Big words coming from someone from Serbia. Where is Serbia actually? If i remember right we bombed it at some point. I was a small boy then, so i dont remember.

    In 2015 i visited Dubrovnik. Awesome city btw. But it is Croatia if i remember right.

    Bombing Serbia was the biggest mistake we have made. Clinton another liberal traitor like Obama did it. Clinton and Obama did more for France and Europe than anyone I can remember. What a national disgrace. Obama and Clinton helped muslim france, muslim Albania, and muslim Bosnia. Such a disgrace to have these jihadists as our leaders.

    Trump sets things in the right direction: MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN, screw Europe. First we will abandon all positions in Africa and give Europe to the Muslims. We remove an economic competitor this way. Then we invade Europe and liberate it from Muslims with Russia. In the process, greater Serbia will regain Kosovo. Then we will educate our people on the errors of miscegenation with Arabs and Africans. The lesson will be France. It will be an American state soon, after the muslims take over and we launch operation French Fry, to occupy and make France great again.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 671
    Points : 743
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Aristide on Mon May 13, 2019 11:06 pm

    MiamiMachineShop wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    MiamiMachineShop wrote:
    Aristide wrote:What amazes me always is how rude some here.

    My brown ass? Really? Some people really have the talent to make themself a clown.

    I look like any southern french down here and i find it amusing you use personal attacks against me.

    As for China, its a developing country where majority of people have an incredible low living standard.

    France is a 1st world nation with an incredible high living standard.

    You want put a 1st world nation with a group of developing countries? Why? And What for?

    Their problems are not ours and our problems are not theirs.


    You claim to be an imperial power, but your recent military activity shows you cannot handle even low intensity conflict. In all of your recent battles during operation Serval, and operation barkhane, the French never faced a force of more than 100 militants. This could hardly be considered evidence of a world imperialist power.

    In Mali/Niger the major battles fought by French are :

    -Battle of Diabaly - ISIS in Africa strength: 300 troops
    -1-4 battles of Gao, - the ISIS forces numbered around 20-100 troops
    -Battle of Tin Karaten - the OPFOR of ISIS had 20 men
    -Battle of Timbuktu - ISIS number 50-100 men
    -Battle of Djembok - ISIS numbered 50 men


    You have sent brigades to fight company and platoon sized units, hardly evidence of your great power. Obama is stupid for helping you with your sandbox games. In the Tongo Tongo Ambush, we lost 4 green berets. French morons claim the action was ended by a French show of force, but the FAF did not arrive to support our guys after 2 hours, by that time everyone was dead. French idiots have never been there for us meaningfully, and your super duper weapons did nothing and our men were killed. Obama the freak is responsible for us helping your country with those misadventures. We got only disaster when working with you.

    -Benghazi
    - Tongo Tongo
    - and probably other operations were we lost people to help the French



    We have to send nothing.

    We own those countries.


    This is our show of force in Mali

    The good point in being an imperial power Sahara-train-windi_3571856k

    endless trains filled with uranium and iron ore. France takes it for free and gets it for free.

    France has complete and absolute control over Madagascar, Mauretania, Niger, Chad, Congo and several others.

    Beside that, why waste our own soldiers, when we have yours for free?

    You have nothing for free. Obama the traitor sent our men to help you bunch of cowards. No more. Trump will not authorize any more Americans to help you with your sandbox games. We are not helping you anymore. You are on your own buddy, and when they get their hands on you a white flag wont save you.

    You absolutely do NOT have control over Niger, Chad, Congo, and Mali. Your men are afraid to go on foot patrols. You send a brigade to deal with 20 sandal wearing jihadists. They ambush your troops and Operation Barkhane is turning out to be difficult after the Tongo Tongo ambush convinced our leadership to stop helping your useless troops out. We lost many top troops dealing with your problem.

    If it weren't for us, you would lose the Sahel to ISIS, and 20 men would make your brigades retreat and declare a surrender. Like you do your whole history. You own Niger? Your troops are terrified to set foot in ISIS territory. Your troops don't go on patrols, we have to do it because you are a bunch of pussies risking losing Africa to ISIS.

    The only reason we are there, is because they would conquer all of Europe without us sacrificing lives in Africa. If not for us, an African would rule Paris already. We do not trust your capabilities in the slightest and we clean your sloppiness up.



    Thank these men, they protect your useless country day and night. They are the only reason your shithole exists.

    France enjoys far higher living standards than USA. I saw your country. In large parts wyy below what im used too.

    Tjat said, you obviously dont know how the game is played.

    A dead french soldier is a tragedy our leaders have to explain to the people.

    A dead american? Not even mentioned in news.

    Reality is this, young men from your country in my age, die to fight wars in my countries interest, which gives us full and complete acess to rescources and almost free energy. So while i relax on the beaches, your soldiers die in mali and at home their poor families get them send back in body bags to their trailer park home,
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon May 13, 2019 11:13 pm

    France doesn't deserve to be liberated, even from Muslims. At least the Spaniards finally liberated themselves in 1492, looted the Americas, & their empire lasted longer.
    Russia has better things to do than invading Europe; she has her own Muslim problem in the Caucasus, Crimea & Central Asia.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8190
    Points : 8276
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon May 13, 2019 11:24 pm

    Aristide wrote:............
    Big words coming from someone from Serbia. Where is Serbia actually?.

    At that location where number of jihadists that will be let through in EU is decided so watch your gob  Wink  



    Aristide wrote:............
    If i remember right we bombed it at some point.

    No, USA did (they did their best anyway)

    French poodles were just hiding under their skirt as usual



    Aristide wrote:............
    I was a small boy then..

    You still are Razz

    Sponsored content

    The good point in being an imperial power Empty Re: The good point in being an imperial power

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:21 am