Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

How much longer until nuclear war?

The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

How much longer until nuclear war? Empty How much longer until nuclear war?

Post  The-thing-next-door on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:24 pm

I would like to know when exactly the nuclear war will occur so that I may book travel tickets to Switzerland and watch the fireworks spread out across western europe.

This is truly a boring century so it would truly be a terrible mistake to miss watching its crowning event unfold with my own eyes, through goggles ofcourse.
    GarryB
    GarryB

How much longer until nuclear war? Empty Re: How much longer until nuclear war?

Post  GarryB on Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:14 am

What makes you think Switzerland will sit this one out?
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole on Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:04 am

Radiation doesn´t know borders. No
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door on Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:48 am

Hole wrote:Radiation doesn´t know borders. No

Nor does it cross them within minutes of the detonation, by then I will be on a luxury yacht heading strait for South America where I will sow the seeds of my very own empire and devote all funds to warp drive development and bigger lasers.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:22 am

Yeah, just you and 100 million other europeans... but what are all the people who survive in the west and Russia going to do about the people already living in the places they want to migrate to?

It will be a bit like the recent tiny migration of a tiny fraction of the number of people in the ME and north africa to europe... civilised and sophisticated europe... how will all those third world countries the west has been squashing and suppressing and stealing from going to cope with all these new immigrants who might have brought paper money but that is now worthless... you can't wire transfer your life savings to where you are going you know...
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door on Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:19 am

You do realise that most europeans will juts run around in panic an disbelief as Russian missiles rain down upon them do you not?

The average european is hardly an intelligent creature it is conditioned to do 2 things, the be easily manipulated and to buy all the crap that is sold to them. The capability to survive without thier cellphone is beyond them a nuclear war to them is the end of existence itself.

In order to have power in an age of war you must either be intelligent, or inherit it capitalist scumbaggery will no longer apply.

western polititions with thier little escape schemes will be eliminated by the Russian and Chinese armed forces so if anyone survives I am sure they will be quite friendly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:36 pm