Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Economy General News: #10

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22579
    Points : 23123
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GarryB on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:03 am

    Vann, take off the tinted glasses... this isn't about Russia and China vs the entire world... this is about the entire world vs the west and right now much of the world trades with the west because there is very little alternative. BRICS is all about creating the seeds of an alternative every bit as rich and technologically advanced as the west... China has the wealth in terms of people and actual money, and India is heading in that direction too as long as they don't make too many mistakes... China and Russia have the technology... I mean look at staunch ally Australia... they went into wars that were nothing to do with them just because the US wanted them too... but now they are economically tied to China and are walking a tight rope to please both... if the US makes them choose they are going to have to come up with something that makes it worth Australias effort and costs... and I really don't think they can.

    What the west really needs is the de-monopolising of their media... they need an independent media that actually finds real stories and real problems and exposes corruption... especially fundamental corruption like lobby groups and corporate criminality... the west will only be able to have hollow claims of democracy until that happens...

    And it is not something Russia or China did, it is something the west did to itself... they just get the blame to distract from the real problems...
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4196
    Points : 4300
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Vann7 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:28 pm

    GarryB wrote:Vann, take off the tinted glasses... this isn't about Russia and China vs the entire world... this is about the entire world vs the west and right now


    Thats completely False..

    At the root of it.. This is about US empire vs Russia and CHina ...
    Because those 2 countries are the only ones that resist for real the western Global system. India does nothing ,is a self centered nation ,that is only interested in their own benefits and could care less about if the rest of the world is under fire. .Not a single shipment of humanitarian aid ,was send by India to Syria.. Not a single warship or drone was send by India to help Syria.. so is only Russia and China ,the ones that oppose the Western System.
    Brazil today have a CIA Puppet in power.. lol1 So the BRICS train is doomed to fail..
    The Belt and road system ,of China is neither going to stop the American empire.. this is only Safe Trade Routes ,that China wants to create ,to not allow Americans to block China
    maritime routes..

    The only thing that can stop the American empire = Empire of Influence..
    Is BETTER Influence.. Better Leadership..

    Huawei is a perfect example how to defeat the US empire.. it damage Apple sales..
    and US economy a big part of it.. depends on High tech exports.. but most of American
    influence in the world comes from its Innovative modern business.. including High tech industry ,Space exploration and digital entertainment.

    Russia only fights Re-actively ,and only fights with guns after things are very bad ,and so send its military. So Russia don't do anything to stop US aggression to the world. It only
    helps to minimize-and more or less block the continuation of western aggression. But Russia
    don't target the source , don't counter US.. Is purely defensive /passive response what Russia is doing.. to counter US..

    China in the other hand is Countering US Economy ,US leadership in Business..
    China is FIGHTING the system.. While Russia all is doing ,is repairing the things a little bit
    that US break .. But Putin's policies , in no way stop the Bully that is breaking things .
    Putin's can be forever intercepting missiles in Syria of Americans .. and that will not change
    US policies at all.. it only encourage them to continue its aggression ... because there is no negative consequences for them..Since putin all he survive the hits and not fight back.

    Russia do nothing , zero ,to make
    it very expensive for Americans to continue fighting Russia.. and this is the problem.
    Puting needs to go to the offense.. and please don't come with the dedolarization bullshit ,that do nothing to the US empire.. thats doesn't stop US influence or Leadership.
    Neither BRICS harms US at all.. at best it allows them to improve a little their currencies .
    But don't stop the US empire.

    What will stop the western Empire ,is Business leadership.. or Nukes.. and Putin does neither one of them.. Neither fight Americans Business influence , Neither fight Americans with their military.. So this is why Putin's inaction ,allows the US empire to not only continue ,but to grow.. Because all other countries in the world ,see Putin's weakness ,
    which in reality is a clear sign of Putin's insecurity .. and so this encourage the world,
    to STAY Following the American system..

    In the absence of a strong leader that counters the US system , the world choose to
    continue to follow the American world


    And this is why is Putin's to blame ,for the wars.. Because all this conflicts.. Ukraine,Syria,IRAN ,Venezuela.. All of them.. the real target is RUSSIA.. they seek to isolate Russia economy from the world.. Remove any government that cooperates with Russia economy.. So is putin to blame , because He have a MILLIONS of opportunities to counter the American Empire and DON"T DO IT.. for being a complete MORON.. For not understanding How US System can be defeated.. ( by defeating their popular business /influence). So Putin MASSIVE IGNORANCE , is what is making it possible for the world to be destroyed,,and a real nuclear war to happen.. GarryB... Weakness ,is the reason ,that Bullies continues to abuse of other nations.. A Bully will not continue abusing of others ,if it is confronted by strong and brave people. So Russia needs a strong leader ,with a Strong strategy ,That understand clearly ,that it can't continue being passive ,defensive and needs to go to the Offense.. needs to fight back.. Russia could fight back with their military and take the fight to Americans directly.. not longer bomb their Alqaeda proxis only..but also US military bases.. in retaliation of US actions in Syria.. But thats not necessary at all ,
    to do that.. is much better , if Putin abandoned his obsession with Soviet past and with sports.. and completely reverse Russia economy ,towards business that directly competes
    with High tech American ones.. and complete domination for Russia in space. Putin's Ignorance ,is the biggest problem. Because Russia do have the capabilities to fight back..
    but Putin's hold back Russia potential ,with his extremely limited economic development of Russia. Even SOuth Korea a tiny country have much more leadership and a more modern economy than Russia. and that should be embarrassing.
    avatar
    Tingsay

    Posts : 131
    Points : 135
    Join date : 2016-12-09

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Tingsay on Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:59 pm

    Will somebody perma-ban Vann7 already?

    I mean i get that he hates Putin because he is no great leader and all. He has every right to that opinion.

    But to turn everything from a few accidents to landing in Saturn about Putin? Next thing you know he blames Putin when some random guy in Siberia commits suicide. lol1

    Atleast make a thread about Putin himself or if there's one already put all his post in there. lol1
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4196
    Points : 4300
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Vann7 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:52 am

    Interesting Report.. Smile

    American major investor Ray Dalio...The founder of the world largest investor business in the world..  Bridgewater Associates.. have said just days ago .very revealing things
    that completely reinforce my points of how outdated is Putin economic model for RUssia.
    and he told the signals they look ,when deciding which country to invest today..
     



    Ray Dalio, the founder of the world’s largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates, has made a resounding argument for investing in China, even as a trade war between Beijing and Washington appears to be escalating.

    In a video posted online on Tuesday, a day after Sino-US trade tensions spread to the currency markets, Mr Dalio said that there remained a historic opportunity to buy into a country that is opening up its markets to foreign investors over the long term.

    “Would you not have wanted to invested with the Dutch in the Dutch empire, would you have not wanted to invested in the Industrial Revolution and the British empire, would you have not wanted to invest with the United States?” he said. “I think it’s comparable. Would you have not wanted to have invested in those places?”

    The billionaire hedge fund manager has been a China bull for decades and has repeatedly pointed to growth opportunities there. Bridgewater opened its first office outside of Connecticut in Beijing in 2011 to be closer to clients there, although it was not until more recently that the Chinese market opened up to allow foreign investors to launch onshore funds. Bridgewater launched an onshore fund investing in Chinese securities last year.

    The appearance of the half-hour video online on Tuesday pointedly invited investors to look past the latest round of trade tension, which had rocked equity and bond markets around the world since US President Donald Trump announced tariffs on $300bn more of Chinese goods and Beijing allowed its currency to weaken against the dollar. Monday was the worst day for US equities this year.

    Bridgewater is also planning to add a new section to its website later this week that will be devoted to its research on China and commentary on investing there.

    “Yeah, I believe China is a competitor of the United States or Chinese businesses are competitors of American businesses or other business around the world,” Mr Dalio said, “and that therefore you want to be, if you’re diversified, having bets on both horses in the race.”

    He said the two countries are unlikely to go to “classic war”, but added: “I think there’s a restructuring of the world order, in terms of changes in supply chains, who’s making what technologies.”

    about investing in China
    In the video, Mr Dalio dismissed the idea that investing in China now is too risky and said it is on par with investing in several more developed markets.

    about investing in Europe .....
    “I think Europe is very risky when monetary policy is almost out of gas and we have the political fragmentation and they’re not participating in the technology revolution ,” he said.

    about investing in US
    “I think the United States is very risky in its own ways, having to do with the combination of the wealth gap, the political system, the conflict between socialism and capitalism that will be part of our election, the fragmented decision-making, so many different things and the absence of the effectiveness of monetary policy.”


    https://www.ft.com/content/783237c8-b884-11e9-8a88-aa6628ac896c

    So the founder of the world biggest investment business clearly there considers TECHNOLOGY REVOLUTION , as their most important aspect today ,when deciding where to Invest ,and also Political stability too.. He told Europe is fragmented and participating in Technology revolution.. and US risky for too much divisions between Poor and Rich.  he don't even bother to mention Russia ,because
    the moron in chief Putin , is busy with distractions like Olympics and praising Russia records selling bananas and coconuts to the world.  No

    People that try to point me ,how much Sochi is doing for Russia economy , don't understand at all , that is totally irrelevant .. how well or not Russia does in Tourism.. or in Sports.. Because there is a war already going on , against Russia ,to completely destroy and isolate Russia economy from the world.. And because US  *IS* at war ..against Russia.. an economic war.. Putin can't develop Russia ignoring the danger that exist on their nation .
    So he needs to FIGHT back United States..  and breaking records in tourism , or in selling Bananas.. or records in attendance in Footbal.. in no way counters the US empire..

    So this is why Putin , needs to develop Russia , completely
    different way.. to counter American Business.. Why? to break the American economy and collapse their empire.. thats why.. But even their economy is not necessary to destroy..
    because that will damage all world economy too ... What Russia needs to do , is to Take away US technology Business leadership.. Because once that happens.. all other nations will have no reason at all , to do business with America.. if Russia could replace them.. then US will lose the tool they used to blackmail other nations.. their advanced high tech business and Entertainment industry..   So if Russia moves its economy ,towards a technology revolution ,that includes ,digital entertainment and space leadership.. Then it will take away US leadership role in the world.. Not even the internet will be in their control . and so it will be a coup ,on US developed business.. This will give every nation in the world an Alternative
    to AMerican business.. since every nation can farm bananas and food..and wheat even third world countries..  but not every nation can compete with American high tech civilian business.. or US space program.  And why civilians business are the most important for Russia to lead? To Influence the new generation Society,that will be leading their own nations..away from the American system.. Russia modernizing its economy.. will create a completely new culture ,that for the first time ,will influence not only Europe ,but also Americans too..  and this will make it impossible for washington DC to do sanctions on Russia business... because it will be similar as a nation today banning Internet and banning computers.. and banning television and entertainment ,that is mostly American , it will not go very far. .a government ,that takes away.. from society all the things they enjoy.. that influence them.

    China is fighting the US empire.. but Putin's Russia is doing almost NOTHING..  
    except their plans to go  to the moon and mars.. but it will be totally irrelevant if Russia
    don't Lead the new space race.. there is no honorable place for a second best.  US and Russia are in a fight for Influence. and Putin is losing in a miserable way.  China at least is fighting American influence ,by countering Apple..

    So once more.. Is not a fight for who makes more Money . Because a nation with obsolete
    culture like rich monarch in middle east will attract no one.. Is not about quantity , but about the quality of an economy..  Is far better to Lead in High tech and space.. than to lead in potatoes farming.. even if the later produce more money..  This is True because the goal is to dethrone the American Empire , to end their influence ,and offer real alternative
    to US business. .. So Russia only chance to avoid a world war 3.. is with Business leadership..  TOurism and sports.., that doesn't challenge in any way
    the American influence and leadership in the world ,neither damage their economy.
    Putin needs to completely reverse his economic policies.. Privatise the energy industry ,to nations they have good relations.. privatize sports , and agriculture ,and invest heavily
    in an education  and promote a technology revolution , aimed at countering American most influential modern business.. that is Silicon valley companies and US entertainment industry.  Once they US business ,no longer leads.. it will be the end of NATO and the American empire..  nations will jump the ship.. and move towards Russian orbit..
    Russia don't need to target Apple.. since China already defeated them there.. but there is a lot more Big tech giants ,that Russia could target.. like the Internet , like Intel ,like Microsoft.. like US entertainment industry. the later will make Russian language popular..
    this is Influence and leadership in action..  but Putin is completely closed to any changes
    , i don't think Russia have a chance with him in power.

    So in summary..
    -Is not a better economy.. what will save Russia.
    -Is Not more medals in Olympics what will save Russia.
    -Is not more more tourism.. what will really help Russia to counter US..
    -Is not even selling more machinery , more trucks.more stealth planes, more nuclear reactors.more gold, more tanks , is not even selling
    more weapons , or building better parks.. or roads.. those things improve quality of life inside.. but don't target Russia enemies..
    -Is not even need to break US economy.. that will damage global economy.

    Is all about Ending the American Empire influence in the world..
    What allows US to influence the entire world.. And American internet ,American high tech business ,and Entertainment industry and Space exploration leadership. Their image of
    being Leaders in world development.. this IS what Russia needs to counter. and defeat.
    and offer a real alternative to all those highly influential business that the west have. and society likes.

    I have seen videos in Russia ,where people make contest.. and girls undress completely
    and are naked in public.. all for a stupid latest model of Iphone.. US influence the world
    with their high tech business.. and entertainment.. and this is where Russia economy needs to focus.. but if he is so afraid to compete.. the least Putin can do ,is take very seriously
    Russia space program..and invest heavily there , not just to compete.. but to c ompletely
    defeat US in space and in future manned planets explorations.



    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22579
    Points : 23123
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GarryB on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:56 am

    Blah Blah Blah.

    The fact is that Russia is in 1000x better position now than it was when Putin took power.

    The west hate him because they wanted to dismember and consume Russia the way they did the Warsaw pact and Yugoslavia and the Middle East... keep smashing up countries until they get governments you can boss around.

    Some dickhead American hedgefund manager writes an article and you wet yourself... do you know what a hedgefund even is?

    It is the smoke and mirrors economics bullshit that doesn't make food, it doesn't build roads or bridges or produce anything... it is a mixing bowl where you get idiots to put more money into so you can steal it from them... the guy is a thief.

    The US economy is Google and Wall street, and when the shit hits the fan people are going to realise that being able to search things on the internet means nothing if there is no food in the shops and no fresh water to drink...

    A couple more mass shootings in the US and a gun ban and the fireworks will start... Americans don't care when the fireworks are going off in places where they start them... Ukraine, Syria, Libya, Venezuela next... well how about the US of A?

    We know Americans are all gun experts so there should be rather a rather high body count... there was the last time they had a civil war... but I really don't think the Clinton democrats will last very long at all... they will likely spend months deciding on a uniform...
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2380
    Points : 2378
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Hole on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:52 pm

    There are no american companies, they are transnational. They just keep some facilities in murica because it is the most corrupt country in the world where you can buy politicians very cheap.

    Look what the fantastic murican economy exports mostly: scrap metal, grain, waste and timber.

    Meanwhile most of the worlds space programs rely on russian made rocket engines, even the "fantastic" south-koreans.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22579
    Points : 23123
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GarryB on Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:36 am

    They are transnational to avoid paying tax... companies like Coca cola, and Google and Microsoft and Amazon and facebook and apple and even Android are American companies with an international reach.

    Fortunately the US has pushed Huawei and so Huawei is going with its own OS and hardware so soon there will be alternatives to Android and windows and apple.

    There are of course already alternatives to google but most people don't bother using them for now.

    Coca Cola... it has bottling factories in most countries and has taken over the fizzy drink business in most countries... even local drinks like here in NZ there is a drink called L&P, which is just a lemon flavoured fizzy drink like sprite or 7up, but it is now made by Coca cola and bottled in their factories...

    Of course it is the main reason western democracy has failed because their anti monopoly laws were misused and abused or just ignored and now the companies call the tune... Google has more say in US elections than US voters do.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3257
    Points : 3289
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  franco on Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:30 pm

    Vann won't like this one...

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-11/russia-to-leapfrog-saudi-in-wealth-league-as-oil-power-shifts
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22579
    Points : 23123
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GarryB on Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:45 am

    But you can't believe Bloomberg, they are a Russia fan boy club that are so biased.... Smile ohh the salty tears...

    Of course with the US fracking industry needing an oil price increase and Saudi Arabia wanting the same... no wonder there is a push to corner and attack Iran...
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3924
    Points : 3904
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  miketheterrible on Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:23 am

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8430
    Points : 8514
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:58 pm

    franco wrote:Vann won't like this one...

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-11/russia-to-leapfrog-saudi-in-wealth-league-as-oil-power-shifts


    Nonsense, this is just temporary anomaly and soon there will be disaster because Putin failed to achieve DOMINANCE IN SPAAACEEEE!!!! because he is weak leader who wastes time on economy and other irelevant stuff...


    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2380
    Points : 2378
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Hole on Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:23 pm

    And he gives planes and other weapons for free to Serbia! Mad Such a... censored

    Laughing Laughing Laughing
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4967
    Points : 5092
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  kvs on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:38 am

    miketheterrible wrote:VRWReJw8i7I

    This video contradicts the NATO propaganda about tyrant Putin and his kleptocrat oligarchs. If Russia really had such a
    banana republic dictatorship, then no company in Russia would be spending money to upgrade their facilities to deal
    with pollution. What you see here puts Canada and the USA to shame and is as good or better than the best EU
    industry response to the environment.


    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1839
    Points : 2014
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  par far on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:02 am

    franco wrote:Vann won't like this one...

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-11/russia-to-leapfrog-saudi-in-wealth-league-as-oil-power-shifts

    I think Saudi Arabia's wealth is overstated.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22579
    Points : 23123
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GarryB on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:53 am

    Corporations with a conscience... how unamerican...

    Companies can care about their workers and the environment and not just their stockholders bottom line.

    They even seem proud of the tax they pay and contribute to the local economy...

    This is why I support Russia, their culture is different... yes, they are now capitalists, and there are a few that act like American companies and just care about personal wealth at the expense of others.


    I think Saudi Arabia's wealth is overstated.

    Trump talked about billions of dollars in arms deals with the US, but not all are signed... but the talks for sales are enough to buy American support... might become a problem when the purchase falls through though... of course then they will become the bad guy... Saddam knows what that feels like...
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4196
    Points : 4300
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Vann7 on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:10 am

    franco wrote:Vann won't like this one...

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-11/russia-to-leapfrog-saudi-in-wealth-league-as-oil-power-shifts


    And in no way that contradict anything of what i said...
    let me tell it again for one more time... perhaps people will finally get it...
    from my previous post..



    So in summary..
    -Is not a bigger economy.. what will save Russia.
    -Is Not more medals in Olympics what will save Russia.
    -Is not more more tourism.. what will really help Russia to counter US..
    -Is not even selling more machinery , more trucks.more stealth planes, more nuclear reactors.more gold, more tanks , is not even selling
    more weapons , or building better parks.. or roads.. those things improve quality of life inside.. but don't target Russia enemies..
    -Is not even need to break US economy.. that will damage global economy.

    Is all about Ending the US Empire influence in the world.. US leadership.
    Is all about COUNTERING!! FIGHTING , the US INFLUENCE IN THE WORLD !!!!!

    and i don't give a shit about OIL records.. or banana records.. nobody give a shit..
    Ukrainians don't give a SHIT of Russia OIL deposits of FARMING RECORDS..

    Is all about Countering/fighting/offering a superior alternative to all Popular
    American business ,that makes that NATION great in the eyes of young generations
    and adults in civilian business all over the world.

    So stop for once behaving like zombies.. IS NOT ABOUT MONEY .. AGAIN..
    Is IRRELEVANT how if Russia GDP is 1% or 2% of 5% of even 10%..  
    That will not stop the American empire influence in the world..  
    Russia economy ,OIL and Agriculture is not what will make Russia a better alternative
    To United States..  Specially because Putin every money he makes waste it in totally
    SUPERFICIAL THINGS.. that in no way ,shape of Form.. damage the American empire..
    Like Expensive Parks ,like Sports..like monuments to soviets.. funding grandmas veterans from previous war.. none of that will make Russia disband NATO ,or make Russia more influential to the west.

    Will you go to live to QATAR who is a very rich nation and the average salary of every citizen there is $130,000 a year ????  If you are forced to pick only one.. will you trade
    American business for Qatar business? that all they do is export energy ? absolutely not...

    So is about INFLUENCE . BUSINESS INFLUENCE.. what will make the difference.
    Is not about Quantity . but about QUALITY of the economy.. is a million times better
    to be a world leader in high tech world development ,than a leader in OIL sales or in potatoes farming..  Because Commodities ,agriculture ,mining ,energy , this are business that any third world nation can do..  Putin develops Russia economy in the same way
    third world nations that never invent anything do it..  like Africa or Middle east.. and this pose very little risk , at same time.. it allow US to take the World Leadership in advanced Business..and with the most influential culture of all..

    Putin's/Russia ,have an abysmal problem ,of Leadership and of influence in the world..
    and a bigger economy will not help.. if the Moron in chief in Russia spend later than money
    in artificial things like Super trains , sports and expensive parks..  All those things are not bad.. but Russia can't afford the luxury of wasting money that way ,when is so far behind
    Americans in the most important modern business of all.. those that are more popular for society and that gives the greatest pride to their nation..

    So this means that you can't use Economic Books or economy experts to solver Russia problems. This is true ,because Russia face a semi hot war from US and UK and other Allies.. ..already..  So the more Putin/Russia delays the fight against American most popular and influential business and delay leadership in space.. the more miserable life will be for Russians.. Because the American Empire will increase their hostilities more and more ,thanks to Putin ,that does nothing.. when Russia is attacked. and it will be a matter of time
    that Russia will not be able to sustain the attacks ,on so many fronts.. now Syria and Ukraine.. next phase is Venezuela and IRAN.. and if CIA overthrow Belarus or kasakistan governments as they did in Ukraine and Georgia is game over for Russia.. Putin passiveness and mediocre vision of Russia economy. is the biggest threat for Russia own existence. Because don't fight the western world..their most important business, that is already at war with Russia.



    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8430
    Points : 8514
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:55 pm

    Vann7 wrote:...Is all about Ending the US Empire influence in the world.. US leadership. ...


    No, it's about making money

    It's not Russia's job to babysit the whole world

    Soviets tried to play babysitter and sugar-daddy to the whole world, you think world was grateful for it?

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22579
    Points : 23123
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GarryB on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:52 am

    No, it's about making money

    It's not Russia's job to babysit the whole world

    Soviets tried to play babysitter and sugar-daddy to the whole world, you think world was grateful for it?

    Exactly... the west is based on a culture and a way of life... unfortunately for westerners, the morality became a tool to criticise and demonise all opposition... you would think communism or socialism was worshipping the devil and killing babies or molesting children and the elderly... it is funny that a different political system creates so much anger and hate, but it is not acceptable to hate religions which have vastly more effect on peoples lives and quality of life.

    What the Russians need to do is just get on with their own view of how to live and no feel the western way is the only path they can take.

    The west will not accept Russia with this attitude but then they are never going to accept Russia anyway unless they are prepared for full capitulation... which is never going to happen anyway.

    The Russians are being successful, they have resources and they have modern technology and they lead the fields in some areas... not that that matters a great deal... you can live quite comfortably without being state of the art in car tire technology for instance.

    If Russia wants to take on the west head on in a fight both will lose.

    The US is currently trying to break China in an economic war and both will suffer because of that too... the INF treaty has been sacrificed so the US can move missiles to surround China like they are surrounding Russia with their military bases and nuclear weapons, but that will only spark China to boost its capacity to hit US targets in its region and on mainland America... but America is too stupid to realise it is making its own situation much much worse.

    What Russia needs to do is sort its own problems out and grow and develop by trading with countries willing to trade and largely ignoring countries that are hostile to them, and maintain a military able to kill any large group of countries on the planet if need be... knowing full well that the retaliation strike will likely kill them too.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22579
    Points : 23123
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GarryB on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:01 am

    US leadership basically evolves around its control of international money and trade through being the trade currency, and a big lucrative market with customers with money to buy products.

    Well China has rather more customers... not all of them are rich but a lot of them want to buy stuff... India will likely be heading the same way... but it will be much slower because it is a democracy.

    India could probably do with a dose of socialism and get rid of their class crap, so that they could get to a point where all Indians could contribute to growth and development.

    China is an example of a communist government that has made good choices and acted at the right times and played the west against the Soviets and Russia, well now it is time for China to reverse and use Russia against the US and try to get trade going between the EU and Asia... to centres of money that would do well to trade with each other, and China is largely the driver of the silk roads lines of communications between the two rising areas... note no mention of the US... which is why the US is in a trade war with China and is trying to block nord stream II because the EU with cheap power means growth, and they don't want their european allies to outgrow them... there are no cheap gas pipelines to the US... just fracking sites where there is perhaps a fraction of the oil claimed when they were funded, and now there are problems and the house of cards is about to collapse... resulting in a desperate grab for Venezuelan oil reserves... and to attack Iran to boost oil prices to relieve the pressure on frackers... forgive the pun.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4196
    Points : 4300
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Vann7 on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:05 am


    The US is currently trying to break China in an economic war

    As is failing miserably.. US is already wound by Huawei .. because now people for the
    first time they have an Alternative to Apple world and all other Smart phones business that US controls by influencing their governments. China is causing massive damages to US economy. but more importantly is showing LEADERSHIP in communications .what is Russia doing to american economy? and to counter American leadership?  from the point of view of the consumer civilians and business ..NOTHING... Putin is distracted with totally irrelevant things .. that while help Russia make some noise ," look at me.. look americans we are modern too.. points to an olympic stadium.. and to a medal in football"  Still that doesn't diminish in any way the AMerican leadership image as the center of the world modern development.  


    the INF treaty has been sacrificed so the US can move missiles to surround China like they are surrounding Russia with their military bases and nuclear weapons,

    And who is to blame for that..??? PUTIN IS..  
    Because the chicken coward PUTIN DON"T FIGHT BACK...don't fight American Empire with their military and neither fight their Leadership and leading civilian Business he allows his enemies to deploy threaten RUssia national security.. Allows Americans to do a coup in Ukraine in their noses.. for 6 months the protest lasted and the motherfucker Putin did nothing to stop it.. he was busy with his Hockey .. and in Syria the Bastard allows things
    to be completely terrible ,that IDLIB was lost.. before taking decision to help Syria with Air strikes..  Putin is to blame for Americans and Israel disrespect on Russia.. all those wars is concequences of PUTIN Failure to influence Europe away from NATO.  The moron prefers to die in a nuclear war with the west ,that abandon his stupid CHurch traditions and attachment to the soviet past.


    . but America is too stupid to realise it is making its own situation much much worse.

    Sorry Garryb but the only dumb one it is YOU and those who think Russia can end the cold war ,by improving their economy.. Americans are very smart.. the US policy is 100% crafted , modeled and shaped around the idea of transforming United States in a world empire.. with one world government.. and they were doing very well , until began to ally with terrorism. with the Arab spring.


    What Russia needs to do is sort its own problems out and grow and develop by trading with countries willing to trade and largely ignoring countries that are hostile to them...,

    Completely WRONG... Shows absolute IGNORANCE from you..

    If you have a business that is what you have to sustain your family ,and someone is trying to destroy it..  but also to kill you and kill your family..   You can't ignore him.. dude..
    You need to defend yourself..  PERIOD.. specially when there is no police to come to your help. . So in such cases.. you either Grab a GUN and shoot back , whenever he shoots at your direction.. so he knows there is negative consequences for his actions OR  .. ELSE..  You can try to influence him , or influence every other business in the town ,to create a very influential ,people that the hostile businessman respect.. and with help of this alliance pressure the evil businessman to stop his hostilities.
    So he will have no choice to do it.. To stop the hostilities against you ,the sanctions ,the cold war.. if Russia manage to Influence all Europe , And developed economies like Japan ,South Korea  into Russian Orbit.  Because now the most influential countries with their modern business will be on your side..

    The Moron in Chief President Putin is doing Exactly what you suggest.. TO IGNORE the west.. To ignore American sanctions that damage Russia economy ,to Ignore US mendling in Russia ,financing protest. to Ignore US agression on Venezuela. To ignore US aggression on Syria.. To ignore Pentagon Missiles attacks on Russian base by proxy ,through Alqaeda ,
    Through Ignore NATO cruise missile attacks.. on Syria , To ignore Israel missile attacks and shut down of Russian planes.. Putin Ignore the hostilities.. and do nothing to dissuade them from stopping their hostilities..and later the moron don't understand why Russia is disrespected by the west.. Laughing    and the most criminal thing that Putin does.. Is that he don't either counter US leadership in the world , US most popular business ,So All Putin does is complain about the US system..US influence,but the moron don't do a step forward to offer an alternative to the west.. He just IGNORE as you say.. and focus in Sports as if that matters in any way .. (because sports promote friendship lol1 )  and focus in building better weapons that are totally useless IF NOT USED..  So this is the problem Garryb
    Putin don't fight back.. Neither with FORCE.. (which is think is not necessary yet) and neither fight with Business ,to offer better alternatives to Europe to the US Business.

    Trump told latinAmerica.. if you want to do business with US. ,you need to stop aiding Venezuela.. and so Americans use their business as a weapon.. Because the moron in chief PUTIN Offers NO FUCKING alternative to Latin america or Europe to replace American business. only CHINA offers alternative.. with Huawei.. and surprise surprise.. China high tech business have been embraced by all LATIN american and more of Europe with open arms.. even after trump warnings.. So this is a perfect Example of how you defeat the US leadership and influence.. With Superior Business ,can be done.. and putin is missing LOTS
    of opportunities by not countering the US influential business in the world ,that shape the world and grab their attention and their money..and win their support... US leadership is what needs to be countered but Putin ignores it.. and this is why Russia is attacked..because there is no negative consequences for them to slap Putin in the face all the time. China in the other hand ,have US in serious troubles ,losing the communications and digital phones market to China.. not even they will be able to spy anymore on any nation with 5G networks made by CHina.


    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8430
    Points : 8514
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 pm


    Russian sanctions fifth anniversary, but no reason to celebrate

    https://www.intellinews.com/russian-sanctions-fifth-anniversary-but-no-reason-to-celebrate-166105/

    By Gunter Deuber of Raiffeisen Research in Vienna, Ruslan Gadeev of Raiffeisen Research in Vienna August 14, 2019


    This summer mark the fifth anniversary of Western sanctions against Russia – sanctions that targeted sectors, state-owned banks and the political and military elite.

    However, if you take a quick glance at cost of Russian financial instruments, the health of the banking sector and enquire into how Russian state banks are doing, you could be forgiven for thinking that Western sanctions are no longer in force, which stands in contrast to reality and the recent (moderate) sanction tightening by the USA......
    ...............


    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4967
    Points : 5092
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  kvs on Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:07 am

    https://www.intellinews.com/russian-sanctions-fifth-anniversary-but-no-reason-to-celebrate-166105/

    Russia is not growing its debt, oh my. And since Russia is not growing its NATO supplied (pushed) debt, it is facing
    stagnation. EU "professionals" should stick their Ponzi economics where the Sun and Moon don't shine.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22579
    Points : 23123
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GarryB on Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:09 am

    Every reason to celebrate.... Russian wheat production and general food production would be nothing like what it is today without sanctions...
    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7472
    Points : 7869
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Austin on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:05 am

    Russian FOREX increased to USD 527 Billion

    https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/RUREFEG:IND


    In June 2019, Russia reduced its investments in US government debt by $ 1.17 billion, to $ 10.8 billion. This is evidenced by the data of the US Treasury.

    At the same time, Russia's investments in long-term US treasury bonds amounted to $ 5.296 billion (against $ 5.250 billion in May), and short-term investments of $ 5.552 billion, compared with $ 6.774 billion in May.

    In annual terms, the volume of Russian investments in the US public debt in June decreased by $ 4.1 billion.

    https://rns.online/finance/Vlozheniya-Rossii-v-gosdolg-SSHa-sokratilsya-na-117-mlrd-2019-08-16/
    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7472
    Points : 7869
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Austin on Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:08 am

    Russian FOREX increased to USD 527 Billion

    https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/RUREFEG:IND


    In June 2019, Russia reduced its investments in US government debt by $ 1.17 billion, to $ 10.8 billion. This is evidenced by the data of the US Treasury.

    At the same time, Russia's investments in long-term US treasury bonds amounted to $ 5.296 billion (against $ 5.250 billion in May), and short-term investments of $ 5.552 billion, compared with $ 6.774 billion in May.

    In annual terms, the volume of Russian investments in the US public debt in June decreased by $ 4.1 billion.

    https://rns.online/finance/Vlozheniya-Rossii-v-gosdolg-SSHa-sokratilsya-na-117-mlrd-2019-08-16/

    Sponsored content

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:05 pm