Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Economy General News: #10

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5011
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:57 pm

    Arrow wrote:The Russian economy is getting stronger.

    whaaat?  hey what did you do to real Arrow? let him go immediately!


    PapaDragon

    If the suppression of the gold price by western banks collapses and the price gets up to its normal level under this economic circumstances, the russian treasure chest will be pooring over.

    There is a hard limit to how much you can suppress gold prices, everything they do is temporary at best





    true but ultimate reserve is food and water. Bunch o hungry zombies after economical collapse need no gold but food.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5011
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:07 pm

    Nabiullina called the weak spot of the Russian economy


    MOSCOW, March 26 - RIA News . The head of the Central Bank Elvira Nabiullina called the lack of long-term investment and borrowing a weak point of the Russian economy.
    "it would be wrong if I did not mention the weak point that we still have: the lack of internal sources of long money," — said the head of the regulator at the enlarged meeting of the Board of the Ministry of Finance.

    At the same time, according to Nabiullina, the Russian authorities managed to reduce the dependence of the ruble on energy prices, but now the exchange rate fluctuations are influenced by the behavior of foreign investors, which can carry additional difficulties. As the head of the Central Bank noted, their behavior often depends on geopolitical factors.
    Nabiullina stressed that this problem can be solved by the formation of its own investor base and the presence of powerful institutional investors, which will make the country's financial markets more stable.
    According to her, this can be facilitated by the concept of individual pension capital, through which it is possible to increase the level of pensions and give the country sources of long-term investment.

    According to the idea of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank, which jointly developed the concept, the accumulation of Russians will become their property. They will be stored in non-state pension funds, which will be able to replenish both employers and citizens themselves.
    It is assumed that high-paid employees will enter the system automatically with the possibility of refusal, and low-income citizens will have to write an application. If desired, the Russians will be able to deduct six percent of the salary with the ability to change the rate of contributions.Finance Minister Anton Siluanov announced the launch of the mechanism And the PC next year.
    https://ria.ru/20190326/1552134667.html



    worth every fucking penny

    The cost of creating a sustainable Runet will be more than 30 billion rubles


    MOSCOW, March 26 - RIA News. The cost of creating a sustainable runet until 2022 will amount to more than 30.8 billion rubles, follows from the data on financing the federal project "Information Security" of the national program "Digital Economy".
    According to the section with a list of measures and the volume of dopfinancing in the framework of the Information Security project, 20.8 billion rubles will be spent on "the acquisition of software and hardware tools that ensure the security of the Russian segment of the Internet." A little more than 4.5 billion rubles will be spent on collecting information about Internet addresses, autonomous system numbers and connections between them, traffic routes on the Internet, as well as managing specialized software.
    Another 5.5 billion rubles is planned to be spent on the development of special equipment that will collect and store information, monitor and manage public networks, monitor traffic routes on the Internet and so on. Thus, the total amount of funds that will be directed at "ensuring holistic, sustainable and secure functioning of the Russian segment of the Internet" will be about 30.831 billion rubles.

    https://ria.ru/20190326/1552133600.html
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 5398
    Points : 5549
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:38 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    PapaDragon

    If the suppression of the gold price by western banks collapses and the price gets up to its normal level under this economic circumstances, the russian treasure chest will be pooring over.

    There is a hard limit to how much you can suppress gold prices, everything they do is temporary at best

    true but ultimate reserve is food and water. Bunch o hungry zombies after economical collapse need no gold but food.

    Except there's a wide-scale technological and industrial application for gold. You'll need gold for the circuit boards for automated defenses to mow down the countless zombie hordes! attack

    https://science.howstuffworks.com/gold6.htm
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5011
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:45 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Except there's a wide-scale technological and industrial application for gold. You'll need gold for the circuit boards for automated defenses to mow down the countless zombie hordes!  attack

    https://science.howstuffworks.com/gold6.htm


    heh true, nut if industry works means gold keeps its value lol1 lol1 lol1 BTW dont use self-driving car to run over zombies on the street. It's gonna brake for everyone affraid affraid affraid
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5519
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  kvs on Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:14 pm

    The west manipulates gold prices via the fraud known as paper gold. People do not actually get to buy real gold but instead buy a
    type of promissory note that supposedly can be redeemed for physical gold. This is BS. The scam is like fractional reserve banking
    since each ounce of gold is oversubscribed via these promissory notes. Gold is way too scarce to have the sort of "commodity"
    price dynamics. It is these promissory notes that are the actual commodity that crates the illusion of vast supply.

    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5011
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:57 pm

    kvs wrote:The west manipulates gold prices via the fraud known as paper gold.   People do not actually get to buy real gold but instead buy a
    type of promissory note that supposedly can be redeemed for physical gold.   This is BS.  The scam is like fractional reserve banking
    since each ounce of gold is oversubscribed via these promissory notes.    Gold is way too scarce to have the sort of "commodity"
    price dynamics.  It is these promissory notes that are the actual commodity that crates the illusion of vast supply.


    what manipulating, what manipulating? Rothschilds would be speculates? meeeh
    Besides who would doubt thas Us relly have 8000tons of gold. Nobody even can verify this as us govt word of mouth is priceless, you know.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5011
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:59 pm

    Russia's international reserves for the week rose to $ 487.1 billion


    A week earlier, this figure was lower by $ 4.6 billion, notes the Central Bank

    MOSCOW, March 28. / TASS /. As of March 22, 2019, Russia's international reserves amounted to $ 487.1 billion, which is $ 4.6 billion higher than a week earlier, the Bank of Russia said.

    As noted in the message of the regulator, reserves increased by 1% "due to a positive revaluation, the purchase of foreign currency in the framework of the fiscal rule and the monetization of gold."

    https://tass.ru/ekonomika/6270191
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 4133
    Points : 4111
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:02 pm

    Once they reach $500B they should start putting much more in national welfare fund to guarantee much money for investment/development in the country.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5011
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:11 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:Once they reach $500B they should start putting much more in national welfare fund to guarantee much money for investment/development in the country.

    I agree with you, but all depends also on external political situation. This is generally safety cushion if all Russian debts were to be paid back immediately for some reason or for whatever reason economy got into trouble.




    Putin instructed to work out the transportation of coal on the Northern Sea Route on Russian ships

    MOSCOW, March 28 - RIA News. Russian President Vladimir Putin instructed the government to work out the issue of using vessels flying the Russian flag and built at domestic shipyards to transport coal along the Northern Sea Route (NSR), according to the Kremlin press service.
    The instruction was given following a meeting with members of the government held on February 27, 2019.

    “To work out the issue of using ships that fly under the national flag of the Russian Federation and built at domestic shipyards for the transportation of coal along the Northern Sea Route. The report is before June 1, 2019,” the message reads.
    In addition, Putin instructed the government before July 1 to ensure the submission to the State Duma of a draft federal law providing for special measures of state support of investment activities in the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation, "paying special attention to encouraging geological exploration and building infrastructure facilities through private investment."

    https://ria.ru/20190328/1552200080.html
    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7547
    Points : 7944
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Austin on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:28 am

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:

    Russia's international reserves for the week rose to $ 487.1 billion



    A week earlier, this figure was lower by $ 4.6 billion, notes the Central Bank

    MOSCOW, March 28. / TASS /. As of March 22, 2019, Russia's international reserves amounted to $ 487.1 billion, which is $ 4.6 billion higher than a week earlier, the Bank of Russia said.

    As noted in the message of the regulator, reserves increased by 1% "due to a positive revaluation, the purchase of foreign currency in the framework of the fiscal rule and the monetization of gold."

    https://tass.ru/ekonomika/6270191

    Better use the reserves to buy Gold from Intl market and keep the GOld reserves at 5000 T

    In the next crisis Gold will be the King Maker and perhaps the King himself , Paper Currency will loose a lot of its value
    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7547
    Points : 7944
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Austin on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:29 am

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:

    Russia's international reserves for the week rose to $ 487.1 billion




    A week earlier, this figure was lower by $ 4.6 billion, notes the Central Bank

    MOSCOW, March 28. / TASS /. As of March 22, 2019, Russia's international reserves amounted to $ 487.1 billion, which is $ 4.6 billion higher than a week earlier, the Bank of Russia said.

    As noted in the message of the regulator, reserves increased by 1% "due to a positive revaluation, the purchase of foreign currency in the framework of the fiscal rule and the monetization of gold."

    https://tass.ru/ekonomika/6270191

    Better use the reserves to buy Gold from Intl market and keep the GOld reserves at 5000 T  

    In the next crisis Gold will be the King Maker and perhaps the King himself , Paper Currency will loose a lot of its value
    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7547
    Points : 7944
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Austin on Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:09 am

    Kommersant: Putin opposed the construction of the Moscow-Kazan High-speed Railway

    https://ria.ru/20190329/1552210183.html
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5519
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  kvs on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:47 am

    Austin wrote:Kommersant: Putin opposed the construction of the Moscow-Kazan High-speed Railway

    https://ria.ru/20190329/1552210183.html

    So if Putler the Tyrant was opposed how come it is being built? Kommersant is a filthy 5th column tabloid that
    spreads all sorts of misinformation to try to enable US regime change in Russia. Kommersant demonstrates clearly
    what happens in real MSM companies. Berezovsky established its culture and agenda and it has been continuing
    in this mode long after he departed. People who think that privately owned MSM companies are free are ignorant
    at best, idiots at worst. You can bet your last penny that any MSM company is a total tool of its owners. That
    is what companies are by definition. There are no laws or regulations that make journalists and their jobs
    independent from their bosses. The top boss chooses all the lower bosses and ultimately the journalists. But
    people still think that such MSM companies will give them pure truth on a platter.

    avatar
    calripson

    Posts : 225
    Points : 252
    Join date : 2013-10-25

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Kommersant

    Post  calripson on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:50 am

    Who owns Kommersant?
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5011
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:51 am

    Austin wrote:
    In the next crisis Gold will be the King Maker and perhaps the King himself , Paper Currency will loose a lot of its value

    then it wont be recession but post-apocalyptic world


    kvs wrote:  Kommersant is a filthy 5th column tabloid that
    spreads all sorts of misinformation to try to enable US regime change in Russia.

    no, change of Russian govt by Us regime
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5011
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:53 am

    calripson wrote:Who owns Kommersant?

    they say Usmanov, dunno what is behind the scenes arrangement tho


    Leading Russian IT companies have agreed to create Digital Valley in Krasnoyarsk


    https://tass.ru/ekonomika/6274629
    KRASNOYARSK, March 29. / TASS /. The Yenisei Siberia Development Corporation and 30 leading Moscow and Krasnoyarsk IT companies signed an agreement on the creation of the Digital Valley in Krasnoyarsk. The ceremony was held within the framework of the Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum and instead of traditional paper signatures, participants left handprints on an electronic screen, TASS reports.

    The goal of the project is to concentrate in one place and create favorable conditions for the work of the best domestic IT companies, to stimulate the development of Russian information technologies. To this end, a high-tech technopark will be built in Krasnoyarsk, on which companies can place their offices. The total number of jobs in the "Digital Valley" in five years will be 5 thousand. By the end of this year, up to one thousand jobs can be created, which will bring the budget 50 million rubles of taxes.

    The Yenisei Siberia Integrated Investment Project, which consists of industrial projects in the field of mining and processing of metals and minerals, is replenished with another one related to high-tech solutions, using the greatest strengths of our human potential. The project is very young, it is literally a couple of months. , - Sergey Ladyzhenko, the general director of the Yeniseisk Siberia Development Corporation, said at the ceremony.

    The Digital Valley will consist of a technopark, residential areas Novoostrovsky and Akademgorodok, the Krasnoyarsk Scientific Center, the Institute of Space and Information Technologies of the Siberian Federal University and the center of eSports. Its residents will receive low cost of rent payments, the presence of active investors, the "green corridor" for the implementation of their projects, as well as special conditions for employees - comfortable residential infrastructure, convenient transport logistics between sites.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 5398
    Points : 5549
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:11 pm

    kvs wrote:
    Austin wrote:Kommersant: Putin opposed the construction of the Moscow-Kazan High-speed Railway

    https://ria.ru/20190329/1552210183.html

    So if Putler the Tyrant was opposed how come it is being built?   Kommersant is a filthy 5th column tabloid that
    spreads all sorts of misinformation to try to enable US regime change in Russia.   Kommersant demonstrates clearly
    what happens in real MSM companies.  Berezovsky established its culture and agenda and it has been continuing
    in this mode long after he departed.   People who think that privately owned MSM companies are free are ignorant
    at best, idiots at worst.  You can bet your last penny that any MSM company is a total tool of its owners.  That
    is what companies are by definition.  There are no laws or regulations that make journalists and their jobs
    independent from their bosses.   The top boss chooses all the lower bosses and ultimately the journalists.  But
    people still think that such MSM companies will give them pure truth on a platter.  


    Yeah when I saw the title and that it was from Kommersant, the first thing that came to my mind was "BULLSHIT!!!"
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4983
    Points : 5011
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:21 pm

    Peskov refuted Putin’s disapproval of the Supreme Council of Ministers’s project

    https://ria.ru/20190329/1552218945.html


    MOSCOW, March 29 - RIA News. A spokesman for the Russian president, Dmitry Peskov, denied the report that Vladimir Putin had rejected the construction of the Moscow-Kazan high-speed highway; final decisions have not yet been made.
    Earlier, the publication of RBC reported that the project for the construction of a high-speed highway Moscow-Kazan could not secure the approval of Putin.
    "The information that appeared didn’t quite correspond to reality, or rather doesn’t correspond. “It’s not true, the work continues,” Peskov told reporters.
    He noted that the construction of the highway is a complex process, multifaceted, associated with economic feasibility, with a cumulative effect for the regional economy.

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Yeah when I saw the title and that it was from Kommersant, the first thing that came to my mind was "BULLSHIT!!!"

    fake news is illegal is Russia or what?
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 14184
    Points : 14681
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  George1 on Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:55 pm

    Value-added tax to rise from 18% to 20% in Russia


    Experts believe that the VAT rate hike to 20% will hinder Russia’s economic growth in 2019


    MOSCOW, December 29. /TASS/. The value-added tax (VAT) rate in Russia will amount to 20% starting from January 1, 2019. Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law in the autumn of 2018, stipulating an increase of the VAT rate from 18% to 20%, as well as new tariffs for social contributions.

    According to the Russian Finance Ministry’s calculations, the move will boost budget revenues by 620 bln rubles ($8.9 bln) per annum. Legal entities pay the value-added tax in Russia at all stages of production and sale of goods or services. The amount of paid tax is set in the final price of products or services, meaning that it is actually paid by end consumers. The previous VAT rate of 18% was in effect from January 1, 2004.

    Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev believes that the decision on VAT hike to 20% is the least painful solution for people and the economy compared with other options to raise budget revenues considered by the government.

    The cabinet has pledged to allocate the funds from the VAT hike for social needs, particularly the healthcare sector. It also decided to keep all VAT benefits for main socially important products and services. The beneficial VAT rate of 10% remains for essential foods (bread, milk, etc.), goods for children and medical products.

    Experts believe that the VAT rate hike to 20% will hinder Russia’s economic growth in 2019. According to First Deputy Prime Minister, Finance Minister Anton Siluanov, the move can speed up inflation from expected 3% to 4-4.5%.


    More:
    http://tass.com/economy/1038487
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2553
    Points : 2551
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Hole on Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:47 am

    Why don´t all this "experts" start a business? They know so much, they should be billionaires in just a few years.
    dino00
    dino00

    Posts : 1093
    Points : 1134
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 32
    Location : portugal

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  dino00 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:20 am

    George1 wrote:

    Value-added tax to rise from 18% to 20% in Russia



    Experts believe that the VAT rate hike to 20% will hinder Russia’s economic growth in 2019


    MOSCOW, December 29. /TASS/. The value-added tax (VAT) rate in Russia will amount to 20% starting from January 1, 2019. Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law in the autumn of 2018, stipulating an increase of the VAT rate from 18% to 20%, as well as new tariffs for social contributions.

    According to the Russian Finance Ministry’s calculations, the move will boost budget revenues by 620 bln rubles ($8.9 bln) per annum. Legal entities pay the value-added tax in Russia at all stages of production and sale of goods or services. The amount of paid tax is set in the final price of products or services, meaning that it is actually paid by end consumers. The previous VAT rate of 18% was in effect from January 1, 2004.

    Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev believes that the decision on VAT hike to 20% is the least painful solution for people and the economy compared with other options to raise budget revenues considered by the government.

    The cabinet has pledged to allocate the funds from the VAT hike for social needs, particularly the healthcare sector. It also decided to keep all VAT benefits for main socially important products and services. The beneficial VAT rate of 10% remains for essential foods (bread, milk, etc.), goods for children and medical products.

    Experts believe that the VAT rate hike to 20% will hinder Russia’s economic growth in 2019. According to First Deputy Prime Minister, Finance Minister Anton Siluanov, the move can speed up inflation from expected 3% to 4-4.5%.


    More:
    http://tass.com/economy/1038487

    This was a bad decision, but the inflation didnt climb too high, 5,2% i think.
    They shoul have increase the income tax for the ultra rich instead. The income tax in Russia doesnt make sense.
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

    Posts : 618
    Points : 618
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Kimppis on Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:46 am

    Hole wrote:Why don´t all this "experts" start a business? They know so much, they should be billionaires in just a few years.

    It should only limit growth in 2019, though. Even the government expects growth to slow down this year due to these "structural reforms." However, it will considerably pick up already next year.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5519
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  kvs on Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:10 am

    Hole wrote:Why don´t all this "experts" start a business? They know so much, they should be billionaires in just a few years.

    It is the moron, NATO sycophant "journalists" that are selecting what "experts" to quote. They apply some sort of BS contrarian formula
    for evaluating government decisions. Instead of quoting real experts giving objective evaluations, they just cite clowns who say anything
    the government does is bad. This is 5th column propaganda.

    The impact of the VAT hike has been small. So as usual we have the routine negative hype and hysteria being induced by the "Russian"
    media. This pattern is systematic.

    1) In the run up to the large foreign debt payment schedule in 2003 the media was spreading hysteria about Russia defaulting or even
    economically collapsing. Literally nothing happened in the end.

    2) After 2014 we saw a drop in reserve fund and the media (quoted on this board ad nauseam) was predicting zero reserves by 2019.
    The end of the world was supposedly nigh. Well, you can see for yourself what happened.

    3) Kommersant and others are trying to stir up controversy and hysteria about Russia's massive infrastructure projects. They
    can't latch onto corruption (but they try all the time) so now they are trying to frame Putin as some incompetent tyrant meddler
    who will mess everything up. As if his oversight since 1999 has been a total failure. Yeah, a total failure for NATO and its
    anti-Russian agenda.

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 5390
    Points : 5519
    Join date : 2014-09-10
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  kvs on Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:13 am

    Kimppis wrote:
    Hole wrote:Why don´t all this "experts" start a business? They know so much, they should be billionaires in just a few years.

    It should only limit growth in 2019, though. Even the government expects growth to slow down this year due to these "structural reforms." However, it will considerably pick up already next year.

    Based on 2018, those "reform" costs are actually foreign debt paydowns. I expect another 60+ billion US dollars of debt reduction this year.
    Without offsetting borrowing or investment that will act strongly to suppress any GDP growth estimate. Of course, for the real world economy
    it does not matter.

    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7547
    Points : 7944
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Austin on Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:06 am

    Why Russia Is Dumping Dollars And Buying Gold At The Fastest Pace In Decades

    Can't Stop, Won't Stop, Russia Buys Another Million Ounces of Gold

    Sponsored content

    Russian Economy General News: #10 - Page 19 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #10

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:51 pm