Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russia does not sell Iran Sukhoi Jet

GarryB
    GarryB

Re: Russia does not sell Iran Sukhoi Jet

Post  GarryB on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:15 am

The russian czars and aristocracy orientated themself on France.

And look at where it got them...
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:26 am

Aristide wrote:Compared to any western european country, Russia is deeply corrupted and has by far not as much patriotism as for example France, UK or Italy.

Tell that to Napoleon, who led a 600000 troops to Russia and within months this massive army collapsed. Ah yes, Napoleon lost because of the winter, not because of the guerilla war waged by patriotic Russian partisans, not because Russian soldiers fought to the last blood drop in Borodino.

Also tell that to Hitler... the Nazi smashed your army with weeks and the clowns in Paris offered total surrender... while the USSR refused to give up and at the end of the day Russian tanks rolled over Berlin street. But again, the Nazi lost is because of the winter, not because Soviet citizens fought to the last breath at Moskva and Stalingrad, not because the partisans organized an intense guerilla war at the Nazi rear, not because patriotic workers worked days and nights to churned out millions of PPSh, tens of thousands of tanks and aircrafts.

In winter 1941 Stalin decided to stay in Moskva to face the approaching Nazi... what did the clowns in Paris do when German approached your capital ?

Aristide wrote:As for communism...communism fails and will always fail because people are individuals. I think i´m better than most others. That may be true or not but it guids my actions. I want more than others and a capitalist system allows me to do just that. In a communist system i would be deeply unhappy and i would do evrything to either escape this or fight it. Since there are millions like me, evry communist system is doomed to fail.

Capitalism have nothing to do with individualism you idiot.

Capitalism is a system where most of the mean of production is owned by bourgeois class and the povertized proletariat have not many choice outside of selling their labour for money... there is little free will or individualism for proletariat here because they have little money to materialize their will. Only the ruling bourgeois are free to impose their will on the society.

I don't want to have any opinion on your way of life but clearly you are not allowed to excercise your individualism under your favorite capitalist system.

When you people invade America, Asia and Africa, you provided them too much free will that the local people began to rise up and kicked the ass of you out. You provided too much free will to Spain and Greece that they have a military junta and facist regime of Franco. And, wait, Hitler was supported by the West to counter USSR. And so Bin Laden. You people fell so low that you even supported Pol Pot government...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:22 am

You use lots of personal insults...just shows that you have no real arguments.

That said, Napoleon entered Russia with mostly foreign soldiers, Russians have nothing to lose. Russians actually live under horrrendous living standards. There was a big resistance movement in France but we did not risk our country. France stepped out of WW II with relative moderate damage.

The difference is, the russian leadership sees its people as expendable. We do not.

And yes, capitalism has evrything to do with individualism. I love to travel, party and do what i want. If France would be communist, i could not do that.

French culture stands for individualism. Freedom.

As i said i saw Russia and would not want to live there. I dont think i would be happy there.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:39 am

Churchill admitted that he would say a few kind words about the devil if it was useful to the UK to do so... and that is why the EU and US are allied to headchoppers who murder and behead european female backpackers...

The difference is, the russian leadership sees its people as expendable. We do not.

Hahahahaha... of course... the french government surrendered to the Nazis to save the French people because the French government care so much about human lives.

The reality is that when push comes to shove the French and the Germans and the Brits are about two steps away from firebombing Dresden and torture and chem and bio weapons and sending messages with severed limbs...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:46 am

GarryB wrote:Churchill admitted that he would say a few kind words about the devil if it was useful to the UK to do so... and that is why the EU and US are allied to headchoppers who murder and behead european female backpackers...

Hahahahaha... of course... the french government surrendered to the Nazis to save the French people because the French government care so much about human lives.

The reality is that when push comes to shove the French and the Germans and the Brits are about two steps away from firebombing Dresden and torture and chem and bio weapons and sending messages with severed limbs...

With all due respect. If you are a swedish women and believe backpacking in muslkm shithole countries is a good idea, then you were lost before you left.

As for WW II, France came out on winner side without much damage.

Take my city for example, WW II had zero influence on it. Business as usual.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:04 am

Aristide wrote:That said, Napoleon entered Russia with mostly foreign soldiers, Russians have nothing to lose. Russians actually live under horrrendous living standards.

So you mean that Napoelon treat the Russians so terribly that they had nothing to lose and rise up against him ? Probably the Napoleonic Imperialism was not anything glorious at all.

Aristide wrote:There was a big resistance movement in France but we did not risk our country. France stepped out of WW II with relative moderate damage.

Yes, you stepped out of WW2 with moderate damage... because most of the fighting was done elsewhere, by the Brits, by the Americans, and mostly, by Russians... so proud... the UK, US and Russia may think why they spent so much blood and money for such ungrateful people. Why had they not let the French speak German and let France became a province of German Republic... that would have saved them a lot of lives.

Aristide wrote:The difference is, the russian leadership sees its people as expendable. We do not.

So why didn't you save lives by quickly accept the independence of Vietnam and Algeria ?
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:20 am

higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:That said, Napoleon entered Russia with mostly foreign soldiers, Russians have nothing to lose. Russians actually live under horrrendous living standards.

So you mean that Napoelon treat the Russians so terribly that they had nothing to lose and rise up against him ? Probably the Napoleonic Imperialism was not anything glorious at all.

Aristide wrote:There was a big resistance movement in France but we did not risk our country. France stepped out of WW II with relative moderate damage.

Yes, you stepped out of WW2 with moderate damage... because most of the fighting was done elsewhere, by the Brits, by the Americans, and mostly, by Russians... so proud... the UK, US and Russia may think why they spent so much blood and money for such ungrateful people. Why had they not let the French speak German and let France became a province of German Republic... that would have saved them a lot of lives.

Aristide wrote:The difference is, the russian leadership sees its people as expendable. We do not.

So why didn't you save lives by quickly accept the independence of Vietnam and Algeria ?

Napoleon gave Europe a modern law system .

France never would have become a german republic or speak german. That never happens when two nations of same size merge.

WWII only happened because we demanded too much from Germany after WWI. WW I started all this shit.

Beside that, what does fighting lead too?

France went through WW II with moderate damage. My city had no damage at all.

If i think if i lived back then, what is better?

Im a young men, im very athletic, smart and do best for my community. But i have never hold a gun in my life.

When i start fighting, i destroy my own city, propably die or lose family and friends.

What have i earned when my city is in ruins and my family dead? Can i celebrate my victory by shooting myself then, because i have nothing left i hold dear?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:41 am

With all due respect. If you are a swedish women and believe backpacking in muslkm shithole countries is a good idea, then you were lost before you left.

I don't disagree, but isn't it the west that fights all these wars to make the world a better and safer place?

As for WW II, France came out on winner side without much damage.

How could they not be on the winning side... they changed sides more times than the Italians.

Reward for being spineless... reduces the damages you receive, but you don't get much respect from anyone...

Take my city for example, WW II had zero influence on it. Business as usual.

Of course... I am sure the streets were tidy for a few years and the bus and train ran on time for a change... and then the war ended.

Napoleon gave Europe a modern law system .

He pretty much gave them herpes...

France never would have become a german republic or speak german. That never happens when two nations of same size merge.

More likely both will have Sharia law and speak some muslim language soon enough.

Beside that, what does fighting lead too?

Ask the countries your country bombs from 10,000m...

The irony is you are quite vocal at wanting foreigners out of France... the people of Vietnam or Algeria felt the same.

If you were young and fit and living in your little french village during WWII, then some germans would come and visit you and take you away and train you how to use a rifle and send you to the eastern front to probably freeze to death before you got the chance to shoot at a Russian peasant defending his land like a man.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:41 am

It is ironic. French surrendered their country to the Nazi because of "saving lives", but when sending troops bullying small countries in Africa and Asia nobody cared about human lives, lives of local people and lives of French who died in unfamiliar lands, died without knowing why they killed unrelated people and why unrelated people hated them. I don't know whether French governments had any slightest thought of lives when they sent troops to massacre people, or they only thought of lives when these troops was destroyed at Điện Biên Phủ.

Meanwhile, Vladimir Putin is called Abdullahir Abu Tin by Syrian people, because Russia destroys terrorists and helps rebuilding Syria from scratch...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:10 am