Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

Aristide
    Aristide

Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 16 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

Post  Aristide on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:03 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Your hate against my country amuses me - Today at 10:09 am
    it really does. It must anger you so much to see France as one of the richest countries on this planet.
    I'm neutral to France & any other nation, as each has it's strong & weak sides. I wouldn't mind visiting it & experience everything it has to offer. It doesn't affect me in any way that France is richer than those below it's rank & which u call shit holes; don't judge others by ur own metrics. To be frank, it amuses me that in the 21st century a rich & educated kid like u can be so brainwashed & not ashamed to express such a biased attitude towards other peoples & cultures.
    When u can't counter me & substantiate ur pseudo history/diatribes, u fall back on emotions & resort to attacking the messenger.
    Not a sign of particularly high IQ!

Oh you attacked me before amd seem not even notice it.

You called me arrogant.

You calk me kid. Im a grown up man. Calling me a kid because im in my early 20th is an insult as well.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 16 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:44 pm

I'm just returning u a favor- if I'm old, as u keep saying, then u r a boastful kid to me. And if u weren't so stuck up while looking down on others, as ur posts glaringly show, no1 would call u arrogant.
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:48 pm

Locked... I have had enough insults for one month.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:52 pm