Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 115
    Points : 119
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:46 pm

    Isos wrote:
    MiamiMachineShop wrote:It would not make sense for France to attack us only to be completely destroyed. No surprise can be achieved, meaning staging an attack that will not trigger a response. Otherwise nuclear warfare is unthinkable. Your boomers launching 160 warheads make no sense when you will not exist afterwards. What I said stands, France cannot surprise us, not today, tomorrow, or in years to come. Time works against France. Only Russia can surprise us, and therefore a nuclear exchange become thinkable and winnable with their new technology. Your nukes are aimed at Iran, and other lesser threats. Sarkozy clearly said you would attack countries that use terror to attack you. This means Iran mainly. You will not tolerate a response, never in your entire history have you fought when the possibility of adequate response existed to your homeland. You will not provoke when possibility of response exists. This is why you appease Iran. Because they have adequate responses already throughout France. Russia is the true existential threat. France has no sabotage satellites, it barely possesses adequate destruction means of real global power, USA and Russia only. Talk of other minor powers is ego stroking only.

    Our nuclear deterence is all azimuth since the begining. What you say makes no sense. A nuclear war will never be a "surprise".

    All nuclear countries are equiped with enough detection tools to know if they are being attacked.

    Russia can't make a surprise attack on USA. You also have early warning radars that will detect the ICBM in the space and will know from where they come. And it gives enough time to answer. Sabotage satelittes are no help as you would need to coordinate an attack on all satlittes of the opponent. Radars on the ground allows to see those satelittes coming too close.

    Nuclear weapons prevent a war because you and the opponent are sure that you can destroy him or damage so badly that he won't be able to get up.

    Iran is your and israeli's enemy. Not ours. We want better cooperation with them. Only your leaders don't want that to happen and impose sanctions on everyone cooperating with Iran. We don't want them to nuks because then saudi arabia will buy some to Pakistan. And they might use them against each other, impacting us. Actually we hate more israel than iran in France. That's why we stopped selling them weapons during cold war and started selling to arabs.

    Yes the Africans and Arabs in France ensured a pro arab policy. Everything I said went completely over your head. Of course surprise exists with new weapons. Our radars will not be looking for icbms because Russia would not launch icbms to eliminate our radar. They will use Avangard to which no detection or response exists. It is a step by step operation. The kill chain is complex, and would involve the use of satellites they have that can disable our satellites without clear indication that we are under attack. They can confuse our planners from immediately launching under the assumption we are under attack. From here they will wipe out the radars with avangard, and the rest of their icbms will mop up what remains. They can first strike and expect no retaliation when they have S500 and Nudol in action. We cannot because we have nothing like Avangard currently. That is why Russia invested so much into these weapons, to achieve surprise without response. Idk where you were when they announced such weapons. Peresvet on ground and the lasers Russia has on their satellites can disable our spy sats without us completely having a full picture of the situation. The investment into these weapons were for a reason, what you and vlad speak of is pure nonsense. Why would French boomer launch at us when we can destroy them? They cannot surprise us as Russia can, as I stated earlier. That fact remains. MAD is being eroded in favor of Russia. If Putin decided to hit first, he can for sure and walk away from it. France cannot do the same. Russia can very well coordinate attacks on the necessary satellites to mask the first stage of the operation. All Russia needs is S-500/Nudol and they will be able to wipe us out and live to tell the tale.
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3408
    Points : 3404
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Isos on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:49 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    MiamiMachineShop wrote:When I speak of spying, I mean business contacts, procurement contacts, and other contacts that provide relevant information from which we can deduce the movement of subs, replenishing of supplies, and other indicators of movement. I did not mean that 007 was at your base watching your every move. We can observe activity that hints to preparations of anything. So no surprise will be achieved. We will know which subs are at port and which are at sea, 4 submarines are not difficult to track, we are talking about defending from a myriad of Russian weapons, a gargantuan task. 4 subs is nothing to lose sleep over in comparison. France is our ally, make no mistake, in the mind of American war planners we will fight Russia to the last Frenchman. Whether he knows it or not. Yikes.

    Who do you mean with "we"? Mexicans?

    The fun fact is, that France has far less africans than you have mexicans.

    Hispanics in just 5 years will be majority in USA. Add your 20% african population and you see where you go.

    What you know about our subs or not is irrelevant, since you are a minority in greater Mexico.


    When there is the word "united" in country's name, this country has no future. History proved that.

    They will make a civil war, split into 50 states that will be shared by EU, Russia and Mexico.

    Canada won't take anything as for them US are shit and represent all bad things.
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 115
    Points : 119
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:52 pm

    Aristide wrote:
    MiamiMachineShop wrote:When I speak of spying, I mean business contacts, procurement contacts, and other contacts that provide relevant information from which we can deduce the movement of subs, replenishing of supplies, and other indicators of movement. I did not mean that 007 was at your base watching your every move. We can observe activity that hints to preparations of anything. So no surprise will be achieved. We will know which subs are at port and which are at sea, 4 submarines are not difficult to track, we are talking about defending from a myriad of Russian weapons, a gargantuan task. 4 subs is nothing to lose sleep over in comparison. France is our ally, make no mistake, in the mind of American war planners we will fight Russia to the last Frenchman. Whether he knows it or not. Yikes.

    Who do you mean with "we"? Mexicans?

    The fun fact is, that France has far less africans than you have mexicans.

    Hispanics in just 5 years will be majority in USA. Add your 20% african population and you see where you go.

    What you know about our subs or not is irrelevant, since you are a minority in greater Mexico.

    There are well over 200 million Americans of Anglo/European descent. Our power will not fall into the hands of undesirables. Not one Mexican close to power here. Obama was elected for any Mexicans. But your country has the Africans very close to the throne. Your country is becoming ungovernable. To me it looks like Africa. I expect to see Boko Haram in charge of the French government very soon, and we are aware of this fact. Which is why we keep you on a tight grip. You cries of sovereignty mean nothing to us. You are our pawns, just get in line like the rest of them.
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 115
    Points : 119
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:05 pm

    Isos wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    MiamiMachineShop wrote:When I speak of spying, I mean business contacts, procurement contacts, and other contacts that provide relevant information from which we can deduce the movement of subs, replenishing of supplies, and other indicators of movement. I did not mean that 007 was at your base watching your every move. We can observe activity that hints to preparations of anything. So no surprise will be achieved. We will know which subs are at port and which are at sea, 4 submarines are not difficult to track, we are talking about defending from a myriad of Russian weapons, a gargantuan task. 4 subs is nothing to lose sleep over in comparison. France is our ally, make no mistake, in the mind of American war planners we will fight Russia to the last Frenchman. Whether he knows it or not. Yikes.

    Who do you mean with "we"? Mexicans?

    The fun fact is, that France has far less africans than you have mexicans.

    Hispanics in just 5 years will be majority in USA. Add your 20% african population and you see where you go.

    What you know about our subs or not is irrelevant, since you are a minority in greater Mexico.


    When there is the word "united" in country's name, this country has no future. History proved that.

    They will make a civil war, split into 50 states that will be shared by EU, Russia and Mexico.

    Canada won't take anything as for them US are shit and represent all bad things.



    British protestants(Queen Elizabeth) handed your ass to you when you had King Henry and the Catholic Church firmly backing you. Same with Napoleon and Rothschild backing. Your country is full of incompetent chimps. History shows you cannot manage an empire. You throw power away and are better at designing womens clothes and purses. Not much to take away from your lot.
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3408
    Points : 3404
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Isos on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:09 pm

    Yes the Africans and Arabs in France ensured a pro arab policy.

    No. Our history of colonizator made us pro arab because we want to keep them under our influence. And money also as 20 arab state with petrol is a billion times better than emty Israel which when we supplied them (israeli) pissed off arabs which had the petrol we needed.

    They will use Avangard to which no detection or response exists

    It is launched by an ICBM and it is not stealth. Russia choosed hypersonic over stealth long time ago.

    Stealth makes you pay 1.5 trillion for a stupid plan that is a better submarine than a fighter.

    The kill chain is complex, and would involve the use of satellites they have that can disable our satellites without clear indication that we are under attack

    No. During a nuclear attack the only thing that matters is maunching everything as soon as possible. Even for a surprise attack you have no idea if the enemy knows that you will attack.

    Disabling enemy satelittes means it is war and your b-2, b-52, boomers will leve their base with their weapons in the next hour. Again ground radars can track perfectly satelittes. US know which sat belongs to who and when they will see russian sat coming close to US sat it will mean something is going on.

    Those laser thing are no help. Modern sats will know they are under laser attack and signal it the US space command.

    Btw, US also have boomers always deployed.

    They can first strike and expect no retaliation when they have S500 and Nudol in action

    Every system can be overwhelmed. ICBM goes at mach 25. No computer/radar in the world can follow hundreds of such targets.
    Russia invested so much into these weapons, to achieve surprise without response

    To be sure to destroy you if you do something stupid. Technology evolves. Hypersonic manoeuvrable is better than Ballistic missiles so they buy them to be sure they have the best.

    US are the kind of country to attack with no reason not Russia.

    Why would French boomer launch at us when we can destroy them? They cannot surprise us as Russia can, as I stated earlier. That fact remains. MAD is being eroded in favor of Russia.

    We don't trust you. No one trusts you. Iran was what saudi arabia was to you today and one day it was your enemy.

    When we vetoed your illegal war in Irak you put us on the same level as Iran. With Trump ots worse. We don't know what this guy thinks.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 622
    Points : 690
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Aristide on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:10 pm

    MiamiMachineShop wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    MiamiMachineShop wrote:When I speak of spying, I mean business contacts, procurement contacts, and other contacts that provide relevant information from which we can deduce the movement of subs, replenishing of supplies, and other indicators of movement. I did not mean that 007 was at your base watching your every move. We can observe activity that hints to preparations of anything. So no surprise will be achieved. We will know which subs are at port and which are at sea, 4 submarines are not difficult to track, we are talking about defending from a myriad of Russian weapons, a gargantuan task. 4 subs is nothing to lose sleep over in comparison. France is our ally, make no mistake, in the mind of American war planners we will fight Russia to the last Frenchman. Whether he knows it or not. Yikes.

    Who do you mean with "we"? Mexicans?

    The fun fact is, that France has far less africans than you have mexicans.

    Hispanics in just 5 years will be majority in USA. Add your 20% african population and you see where you go.

    What you know about our subs or not is irrelevant, since you are a minority in greater Mexico.

    There are well over 200 million Americans of Anglo/European descent. Our power will not fall into the hands of undesirables. Not one Mexican close to power here. Obama was elected for any Mexicans. But your country has the Africans very close to the throne. Your country is becoming ungovernable. To me it looks like Africa. I expect to see Boko Haram in charge of the French government very soon, and we are aware of this fact. Which is why we keep you on a tight grip. You cries of sovereignty mean nothing to us. You are our pawns, just get in line like the rest of them.

    You never was in France. I was in USA. You are a Nigeria with snow.

    And because we are your pawns. We betray you, underrun your sanctions against Iran and sell your data to the highest bidder.

    You are nothing amigo. You live in poverty in wooden houses, ruled by corporations who dictate your life.

    Its your whiny weak president who cries how evil and unfair we pull you over the table.

    Just today on twitter, from your own president.

    Maybe your grip was too tight, so we grabbed your wallet.

    You have more negroids and hispanics than we do. Far more. What i saw in new york and los angeles was disgusting.
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3408
    Points : 3404
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Isos on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:15 pm

    British protestants(Queen Elizabeth) handed your ass to you when you had King Henry and the Catholic Church firmly backing you. Same with Napoleon and Rothschild backing. Your country is full of incompetent chimps. History shows you cannot manage an empire. You throw power away and are better at designing womens clothes and purses. Not much to take away from your lot.

    Our former colonies still pay us taxes because they were colonies.

    What is left to British. Commonwealth that ensure that the Queen is the Queen on all the countries of the commonwealth but with as much power as I do ?

    What about US ? You dominated the world from 1991 to 2008. Now everyone is surpassing you. China will eat you. Your only hope is the dollar being the reference money.

    Once dollar is eaten by the euro you will be Former USA state of new york, Chinese province and Former USA state of California, protectorat of EU and Former USA state of Texas, capital of Salsa muchas gracias...

    You ruled the world 12 years. Even Mongols used to rule it more than you.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2430
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:30 pm

    Hispanics in just 5 years will be majority in USA. Add your 20% african population and you see where you go.
    It will take longer than that; in the meantime, many of their young men & women r joining the military to "accelerate their lives". There, they become even more patriotic Americans. Many don't even speak Spanish.
    In about 15-20 years, most of the White baby boomers will die out & there'll be shortage of labor in USA. More immigration of Latinos will be encouraged, but that doesn't mean they'll be fond of Mexican gov.
    There's even a state called New Mexico, before, it was a Mexican & then US territory till 1912, settled by Spanish/Mexican frontiersmen that had little in common with the rest of Mexico.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_New_Mexico#Mexican_territory

    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 115
    Points : 119
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:43 am

    We don't trust you. No one trusts you. Iran was what saudi arabia was to you today and one day it was your enemy.

    When we vetoed your illegal war in Irak you put us on the same level as Iran. With Trump ots worse. We don't know what this guy thinks.

    It does not matter who trusts us, such is power that they must obey. The only country that can say they do not take our shit is Russia, and that is why I have respect for it unlike the self hating Russian and the french clowns. Our leadership does not take into account any of your foolish thoughts, we deal with a serious enemy who is our only match. I want them to be our friends, rather than EU or China. Putin is open to it, and Trump is too. Only the foolish democrats who are exactly the same EU clowns do not want it. I could care less for any other so called power or kingdom. Including african france, or starving china. Beijing and Shanghai are dumps. They make stuff for the yard sale nation. But they will never have the yard sales, they will work in the sweat shops while we sell their crap. If they can get Africans or French to make stuff for them maybe one day they will be like us, until then China is American slave. We from experience found Africans to be poor workers. So I doubt China will find labor there. As for France, Trump will sanction Airbus and you will fall down without even messing up. It is only because we want it. We are the ones with terrible manufacturing yet you will pay for the mistake. That is power right there. We will sanction cheese, ham, airbus, hopefully Sanofi at one point, and the rest of the fragile EU economy. These clowns gained power from us. I would rather Russia take their place then see EU-China steal the show. Our new leadership recognizes this, so we will sanction EU next.
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 115
    Points : 119
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:18 am

    Isos wrote:
    British protestants(Queen Elizabeth) handed your ass to you when you had King Henry and the Catholic Church firmly backing you. Same with Napoleon and Rothschild backing. Your country is full of incompetent chimps. History shows you cannot manage an empire. You throw power away and are better at designing womens clothes and purses. Not much to take away from your lot.

    Our former colonies still pay us taxes because they were colonies.

    What is left to British. Commonwealth that ensure that the Queen is the Queen on all the countries of the commonwealth but with as much power as I do ?

    What about US ? You dominated the world from 1991 to 2008. Now everyone is surpassing you. China will eat you. Your only hope is the dollar being the reference money.

    Once dollar is eaten by the euro you will be Former USA state of new york, Chinese province and Former USA state of California, protectorat of EU and Former USA state of Texas, capital of Salsa muchas gracias...

    You ruled the world 12 years. Even Mongols used to rule it more than you.

    1991-2008? We have you under our boot since 1945. Even then you ungrateful people try to jump on our shoes and pretend like there is comparison between us. We gave you most autonomy. You should be serving like Italians or Germans. Now you think you are some powerful separate entity. NATO keeps you firmly down, and you should pay plenty before it disappears. Who is surpassing us? Even with all of the troubled programs, the development simply leaves you behind. Our president picks dandruff from your supposed "mars" president with the old lady and she clearly has her fist where the sun doesn't shine. Okay so Dollar goes away and we make stuff again. That is great for us. Thanks, we can actually start competing again because its been boring running circles around you fools. We have false perceptions created by the lack of any real competition. USSR made our heart pulse, but since then its been boring. We have lost our way, nothing like a little competition to liven things up. China eat us? China makes bucks here. They know where they got it. They are not competition, they are business partners, juniors at that. As for EU, yes we realize the ideas you've been getting, and they seem like the wrong idea. So we will sanction you as Trump announced for 11 billion dollars. That is what the land where the sun does not settle get, a giant bill. Bill for Airbus, bill for your frog cheese, frog ham, your sanofi pharmaceuticals, even in F1 you cannot even compete, Renault is garbage. Haas all day
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2430
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:18 am

    1 day the EU peoples will revolt & make their politicians get out of NATO. Then, groups of counties will form mil. alliances for defense.
    Yet Trump plans to visit France:
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/11/trump-attend-d-day-ceremonies-france-june/
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3408
    Points : 3404
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Isos on Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:47 am

    MiamiMachineShop wrote:

    It does not matter who trusts us, such is power that they must obey. The only country that can say they do not take our shit is Russia, and that is why I have respect for it unlike the self hating Russian and the french clowns. Our leadership does not take into account any of your foolish thoughts, we deal with a serious enemy who is our only match. I want them to be our friends, rather than EU or China. Putin is open to it, and Trump is too. Only the foolish democrats who are exactly the same EU clowns do not want it. I could care less for any other so called power or kingdom. Including african france, or starving china. Beijing and Shanghai are dumps. They make stuff for the yard sale nation. But they will never have the yard sales, they will work in the sweat shops while we sell their crap. If they can get Africans or French to make stuff for them maybe one day they will be like us, until then China is American slave. We from experience found Africans to be poor workers. So I doubt China will find labor there. As for France, Trump will sanction Airbus and you will fall down without even messing up. It is only because we want it. We are the ones with terrible manufacturing yet you will pay for the mistake. That is power right there. We will sanction cheese, ham, airbus, hopefully Sanofi at one point, and the rest of the fragile EU economy. These clowns gained power from us. I would rather Russia take their place then see EU-China steal the show. Our new leadership recognizes this, so we will sanction EU next.

    Your sanctions are less and less powerful. Trump tried to sanction China he faced reality.

    Sanction against Russia have no effect but have on us. We don't like that.

    Russia doesn't give a fuck about being your friend. They will never be your friend, there is no eco ties byw russia and US that's sanctions doesn't work on them. They want to increase eco relations with EU and control their neighbours like georgia or ukraine for which we don't care if they are russian puppet or not.

    Nato is dead. From the mouth of your president. EU will keep alone and EU army will get european states togather even if I doubt they will last long. Nato was useful to europe as it protected us against USSR with US paying 90% of the budget. Now we have no use of it, only Poland likes Nato because it pisses off russia. They will be destroyed by russia once nato officialy is dead.

    Geemany is using you like a little prostitute. That's laughable.

    Good luck sanctioning airbus lol1 You think chinese russians and other middle easter and south asia countries, which by the way don't care about your sanctions on the purshases of 3 or 4 s-400, will give a fuck about your sanction ? You think they will buy Boeing 737 Max submarine ?

    You know, sanctioning everyone like your stupid Trump is doing will make you alone and it will work against you.

    They are not competition, they are business partners, juniors at that. As for EU, yes we realize the ideas you've been getting, and they seem like the wrong idea. So we will sanction you as Trump announced for 11 billion dollars. That is what the land where the sun does not settle get, a giant bill. Bill for Airbus, bill for your frog cheese, frog ham, your sanofi pharmaceuticals, even in F1 you cannot even compete, Renault is garbage.

    You realized it too late. You can't even sanction China because you depend on them.

    Yet we sell renault and european cars everywhere and no one buys US cars in europe. Reality is that we use you.

    11 billion is nothing. Only a proof that it is a marginal sanction to play the big guy while in reality you are done.

    If we sanction apple, microsoft, boeing, amazon you feel it much more. China will back us, russia will back us. Only japan may resist but they hate you so they will back us too.

    Who is surpassing us? Even with all of the troubled programs, the development simply leaves you behind

    EU and china are surpassing you economicaly. Russia is surpassing you diplomaticaly.

    When Germany or France or even GB have a new president they invite first Putin. No one cares about Trump or Obama.

    1991-2008? We have you under our boot since 1945. Even then you ungrateful people try to jump on our shoes and pretend like there is comparison between us. We gave you most autonomy.

    1945-1991 you had us under your boot militarly only because of USSR threat. Globalisation was not there. You protected us with you money. Once De Gaulle got the nuclear weapons we said "bye bye nato, don't forget to take your soldier" and we also said "our nuks are all azimuth" which translate into "US fuck off" and you did that. France rejoined NATO only under Sarkozy because he wanted to make wars with you to feel big. Now Macron wants to destroy Nato.

    Economically, you ruled the world in the 90s and 00s because globalisation happened, you were tte only superpower and EU was united at all. Since we learned your rules and we play better than you. You're done.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 622
    Points : 690
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Aristide on Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:30 pm

    MiamiMachineShop wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    British protestants(Queen Elizabeth) handed your ass to you when you had King Henry and the Catholic Church firmly backing you. Same with Napoleon and Rothschild backing. Your country is full of incompetent chimps. History shows you cannot manage an empire. You throw power away and are better at designing womens clothes and purses. Not much to take away from your lot.

    Our former colonies still pay us taxes because they were colonies.

    What is left to British. Commonwealth that ensure that the Queen is the Queen on all the countries of the commonwealth but with as much power as I do ?

    What about US ? You dominated the world from 1991 to 2008. Now everyone is surpassing you. China will eat you. Your only hope is the dollar being the reference money.

    Once dollar is eaten by the euro you will be Former USA state of new york, Chinese province and Former USA state of California, protectorat of EU and Former USA state of Texas, capital of Salsa muchas gracias...

    You ruled the world 12 years. Even Mongols used to rule it more than you.

    1991-2008? We have you under our boot since 1945. Even then you ungrateful people try to jump on our shoes and pretend like there is comparison between us. We gave you most autonomy. You should be serving like Italians or Germans. Now you think you are some powerful separate entity. NATO keeps you firmly down, and you should pay plenty before it disappears. Who is surpassing us? Even with all of the troubled programs, the development simply leaves you behind. Our president picks dandruff from your supposed "mars" president with the old lady and she clearly has her fist where the sun doesn't shine. Okay so Dollar goes away and we make stuff again. That is great for us. Thanks, we can actually start competing again because its been boring running circles around you fools. We have false perceptions created by the lack of any real competition. USSR made our heart pulse, but since then its been boring. We have lost our way, nothing like a little competition to liven things up. China eat us? China makes bucks here. They know where they got it. They are not competition, they are business partners, juniors at that. As for EU, yes we realize the ideas you've been getting, and they seem like the wrong idea. So we will sanction you as Trump announced for 11 billion dollars. That is what the land where the sun does not settle get, a giant bill. Bill for Airbus, bill for your frog cheese, frog ham, your sanofi pharmaceuticals, even in F1 you cannot even compete, Renault is garbage. Haas all day

    11 billion from Airbus? We took 13 billion from Apple last year. 5.5 billion from google and 2.5 billion from amazon.

    Now be a good man and build a real house. It sounds so funny to have a clown sitting here, talking about all mighty USA but has laughable low living standards.
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 115
    Points : 119
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:47 pm

    Amazon is the biggest company worldwide some frog taxes do not matter, besides you toll your own people 60 Euro to drive from Paris to Marseille, so your people revolt and act like savages with the yellow vests. We are sanctioning everyone who uses Huawei, we are pulling all cooperation with companies that use it. Guess what? They all obey. Google is also to big for you to mention, and Apple too. These corporations became a culture, that your whole continent worships. China kisses the ground we walk on and Meng Wanzhou apparently also worshiped Apple as they found the Huawei CFO loaded with apple products when she was arrested. Low quality of living? Miami alone is probably richer than all France, a toll from South Miami to Fort. Lauderdale is probably $2.00. World elites flock down here, properties owned by all of them. C'mon get real kid, France? Really? We speak of an empire, not some bygone culture living in our era. Europe has negative interest lol, Salvini runs from you, and Macron cannot bend a woman to his will. Asian elites all study here. Crazy rich Asians show what young Asians think of. American lifestyle. Even Putin strives to emulate our system, greed is good comrade. Learn what 21st century empire looks like, your museums have things from long ago, this is here right now.
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3408
    Points : 3404
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Isos on Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:24 pm

    You should stop CNN. Asian students in US are mostly chinese taking everything they can from you to catch up on basically every imaginable field.

    Italian just like Greeks talk a lot but when they face reality they shut up and act polite.

    Frog taxes will matter because they will be EU taxes. So yeah you will feel it. Miami may be richer than france which I doubt, but EU is richer than US and with Chinese sanctions and eco war it will be even a biger difference.

    Your rich guys in Miami have also houses in France. We never say US is shit, we just say it is the end of you superpower because EU and China are becoming stronger than you.

    Google, amazon, facebook .... can be replaced and are replaced by analogues in every country. In france we have our amazone websites, ower google just like chinese have their own and russians their own and all of them want to get ride of GAFAs and they will succeed.

    Huawai is fucking Apple. Smartphones are just a little part of their business. Huawei produces networks the size of a continent, produces its own electronics... Apple buys most of its stuff from Samsung. They only have stupid client paying expensive design and expensive applications. That's why US are sanctionning them because they know they are more powerfull than apple and they are affraid of it going at another level that apple will never even see.

    The more time pass the less we need your tech because we produce ower own. Even if you create new things we need 1 or 2 years to produce it too.

    New russian and chinese rich men hates you. Loving your lifestyle doesn't mean they are loving you and want you to be their leader. If they became rich it is because they want to be at the top.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2430
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:40 pm

    Crazy rich Asians show what young Asians think of. American lifestyle. Even Putin strives to emulate our system, greed is good comrade.
    Don't put ur pop culture & lifestyle on the same level with millennia old Confucian, Buddhist & Taoist values they all still hold & follow.
    Putin & his cronies may 1 day pay for their greed. The Russian people r not stupid when they see the oligarchs plundering them & giving nothing but crumbs back.
    White Americans r a nation of disgusting crooks, back stabbers, hypocrites, arrogant snobs, bigots, xenophobes, & racists. The UK still owns & uses u; the British Pound is worth more than the US $.
    Don't expect others to want to be like u.


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 115
    Points : 119
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:56 pm

    EU is collapsing and the UK will be the 52nd American state, they sold off their major corporations to India and now we replace them all. They will build Lockheed Martin and Boeing soon. Ukraine is our 53rd state. They too will build things that are American. We are the real empire where the sun does not set including our 54th state Japan
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 115
    Points : 119
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:10 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Crazy rich Asians show what young Asians think of. American lifestyle. Even Putin strives to emulate our system, greed is good comrade.
    Don't put ur pop culture & lifestyle on the same level with millennia old Confucian, Buddhist & Taoist values they all still hold & follow.
    Putin & his cronies may 1 day pay for their greed. The Russian people r not stupid when they see the oligarchs plundering them & giving nothing but crumbs back.
    White Americans r a nation of disgusting crooks, back stabbers, hypocrites, arrogant snobs, xenophobes, & racists. The UK still owns & uses u; the British Pound is worth more than the US $.
    Don't expect others to want to be like u.

    Tsavo Lion, young chinese ask on American campuses where they can buy weed. They try to be all the places we are. They try to do the things we do. They are looking for who they can force to make things for them but before they can be like us they will have to raise up hundreds of millions of chinese poor. Also in west Xinjiang, they have muslims there who will never be Chinese. Pakistan will not be so easy to integrate for OBOR. Those terrorists remember the Uyghurs. They will cause problems for China. So will India, who wants tibet. Division and conquest there is not hard.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 622
    Points : 690
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Aristide on Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:18 pm

    MiamiMachineShop wrote:Amazon is the biggest company worldwide some frog taxes do not matter, besides you toll your own people 60 Euro to drive from Paris to Marseille, so your people revolt and act like savages with the yellow vests. We are sanctioning everyone who uses Huawei, we are pulling all cooperation with companies that use it. Guess what? They all obey. Google is also to big for you to mention, and Apple too. These corporations became a culture, that your whole continent worships. China kisses the ground we walk on and Meng Wanzhou apparently also worshiped Apple as they found the Huawei CFO loaded with apple products when she was arrested. Low quality of living? Miami alone is probably richer than all France, a toll from South Miami to Fort. Lauderdale is probably $2.00. World elites flock down here, properties owned by all of them. C'mon get real kid, France? Really? We speak of an empire, not some bygone culture living in our era. Europe has negative interest lol, Salvini runs from you, and Macron cannot bend a woman to his will. Asian elites all study here. Crazy rich Asians show what young Asians think of. American lifestyle. Even Putin strives to emulate our system, greed is good comrade. Learn what 21st century empire looks like, your museums have things from long ago, this is here right now.

    Oh it doesnt matter?
    Apparantly Apple boss Cook has a mental breakdown in commissioner Vestagers office whe she told him Apple has to pay 13 billion.

    You poor creature live in Miami?

    I pity you. A rat from the sewers gets a glimpse of the olympian gods and tells them its shit down there is the best.

    Now away with you little worker drone. People like you carry my bag to the ship.

    On a sidenote i´m not talking about taxes. We took hard cash. 13 billion penalty from Apple.

    As for Miami...its a shithole.

    What i found most disgusting was the flat landscape. There is nothing to see. Dirty beaches and cheap hotel blocks. The nature there is pathetic and if you like flatlands without any sights, obese people in wheelchairs and boring and cheap

    architecture, Miami is your place.

    But there is one thing i like about your people. You send your sons to die for our interests. We fired your soldiers in the furnace and then make business deals against your interests on their corpses.

    Another thing i like USA is, that i actually feel like a god there.

    To come from a superior nation and then see all this broken down and rotting infrastructure, the fat and uenducated people, whose only purpose is to serve us.

    Its really a funny feeling there.



    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2430
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:36 pm

    Ukraine is our 53rd state. They too will build things that are American. We are the real empire where the sun does not set including our 54th state Japan
    U r delusional, like Aristide with his "French greatness".
    Ukraine will break apart soon, just like Georgia, with Russian help. I'ts their backyard & they want allow ur noses/boots there for long.
    ..young chinese ask on American campuses where they can buy weed.
    The youth tries things to have fun everywhere, including in China itself. It's not an indication that they'll seize to be who they r.
    Also in west Xinjiang, they have muslims there who will never be Chinese. Pakistan will not be so easy to integrate for OBOR. Those terrorists remember the Uyghurs. They will cause problems for China. So will India, who wants tibet. Division and conquest there is not hard.
    In a few generations they'll be assimilated & become more like other Chinese Muslims. The Inner Mongolians & ethnic Koreans, not to mention Manjus r cases in point- they all got Cinicized.
    After the Turks conquered Byzantium, the Greeks there eventually became Turks.
    China will deal with problems- & they train for that.
    India has land claims but won't be able to take them, as PRC has the high ground, stronger economy & mil. muscle. They r building more railroads into Tibet & Nepal, which is already connected to India; her economy will suffer if she won't join the OBOR.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 622
    Points : 690
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Aristide on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:20 pm

    EU prepares counter tariffs for US products worth 19 billion €

    https://www.rt.com/business/456364-eu-tariffs-us-goods-boeing/

    The only language trump understands.

    The funny thing is, our tariffs target small American workers. Let us crush this vermins. Very Happy

    Its so much more fun, to see their small people suffer.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2430
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:36 pm

    Hurting small companies won't make any impression on arrogant & ignorant Trump. He breaks everything he touches & may lose the next election anyway. Hope he goes out peacefully.
    MiamiMachineShop
    MiamiMachineShop

    Posts : 115
    Points : 119
    Join date : 2019-04-09

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  MiamiMachineShop on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:51 pm

    EU sanctions are nothing, Airbus made 40 billion euro last year, Boeing made 100 billion. We do not feel a thing from EU. Miami alone has Miami Beach, Golden Beach, South Beach, those three beaches alone have real estate worth more than all of France lol. You probably could not even afford an air bnb here. Honestly we do not see anyone as Gods, we make too much money, Royal Carribean, Carnival, Norwegian and all other Intl cruise lines are based from here. Also civilian shipbuilding in South Florida is far and away from anything France has. We own boats here, French could only dream. Do you even have houses there? It looks like prison apartments with people walking or biking below because they cannot afford cars. America and France have no equivalency as far as wealth
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2432
    Points : 2430
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:25 pm

    Russia gains allies through mutual cooperation. The US pressures, bullies, bribes, and threatens other nations, demanding they submit to its will, resisters targeted by aggression, color revolutions, and old-fashioned coups.
    Russia's influence worldwide is growing, America's waning. All empires in world history met the same fate, no exceptions.
    Arrogance, hubris, and overreach brought them down, what awaits the US unless nuclear war, environmental destruction, or both dooms us all, an ominous possibility.
    See more at
    http://www.pravdareport.com/world/142345-usa_russia/

    Royal Carribean, Carnival, Norwegian and all other Intl cruise lines are based from here.
    Some/all with incidents of food poisoning. Their HQ r not in FL, to avoid US taxes. I wouldn't sail on them even for free.
    The US E. Coast & the South r big dumps for riots, deadly winter/tropical storms, tornadoes & hurricanes- I prefer S. Arizona by the Sea of Cortez; a British cruise line will start ops in December.
    http://ktar.com/story/2395993/first-cruise-ship-will-depart-from-rocky-point-in-december/

    Exports surge, trade surplus hits US$62.66 billion with the US in Q1 and imports slump


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

    Posts : 2905
    Points : 3783
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Vladimir79 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 pm

    MiamiMachineShop wrote:EU sanctions are nothing, Airbus made 40 billion euro last year, Boeing made 100 billion. We do not feel a thing from EU. Miami alone has Miami Beach, Golden Beach, South Beach, those three beaches alone have real estate worth more than all of France lol. You probably could not even afford an air bnb here. Honestly we do not see anyone as Gods, we make too much money, Royal Carribean, Carnival, Norwegian and all other Intl cruise lines are based from here. Also civilian shipbuilding in South Florida is far and away from anything France has. We own boats here, French could only dream. Do you even have houses there? It looks like prison apartments with people walking or biking below because they cannot afford cars. America and France have no equivalency as far as wealth

    You messed that one up.  Airbus has $83 billion in revenue for 2018 and the vast majority of that was delivering a record number of airliners.  Boeing gets way more public welfare in defence orders which puts their airliner sales far below Airbus.  The problem with Trump's strategy is that Boeing sells twice as many airliners in the EU as Airbus sells to the US so if both ban each other, Boeing is by far the loser.

    Sponsored content

    Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 13 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:36 pm