Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

Aristide
    Aristide

Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 6 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

Post  Aristide on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:51 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Islam is the enemy of France and Europe in general. Iran can switch back to Zoroastrism, before that happenes, Iran is an enemy of France. Polls suggest that the next president is Marine Le Pen. It also looks like we win the next EU election in 2019.

He claimed that France is the champion of freedom yet he is bragging about how his country must have zero religious tolerance.

Actually some of the most notable examples of France's freedom is that they destroyed Báo Thiên pagoda and heavily damaged Một Cột pagoda.

And why doesn't France abandon Catholics and reverts back to ancient paganism ?

What if i tell you, that nobody in France knows this Pagoda? We obviously destroyed something nobody gives a shit about.

I hear those name for first time.

I assume you are from Vietnam? You appear quite rude for a vietnamese. All Vietnamese i know are tiny, shy people we have here who run small, cheap restaurants.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 6 Empty Re: Why France is the land where the sun never setteles

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:11 am

Once you lose your value, you get pushed under the train.
    What value do we at this forum have for u now? To read & reply to ur filthy diatribes? Stop wasting out time- in other forums, u would be banned a long time ago!
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:20 am

Aristide wrote:I hear those name for first time.

That's your problem for being in complete ignorance after living in a black hole for too much time.

Make a damn Google search, dude.

Aristide wrote:What if i tell you, that nobody in France knows this Pagoda?

That's your problem for thinking that all French people are at the same level as you.

Aristide wrote:We obviously destroyed something nobody gives a shit about.

We are talking about two of the most notable historic buildings in Hanoi, which were destroyed or damaged by narcissistic people who known and cared nothing about the world surrounding them.

Your knowledge about the issue is zero but your arrogance reach maximum level.

Is that the distinctive trait of your self-proclaimed superiority ?
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:27 am

More on the French & Spanish exploits on German side in the USSR:
    Double standards in the history of the Second World
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:46 am

All Vietnamese i know are tiny, shy people we have here who run small, cheap restaurants.

They are probably embarrassed about the amount of saliva and dog shit they put in the meals that the French seem to love to eat... but then what would the French know about food and cooking?

That's your problem for thinking that all French people are at the same level as you.

That is what happens when you grow up in a country with your head up your own ass... your crimes are considered culture and foreign culture remains unknown... just be glad Vietnam threw off that yoke... the price was enormous yet evidently worth it...
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:47 am

It is funny, but like the US government he does not realise the more he states his case the more he condemns his own argument to fail... based on his own principles and morals...
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:33 am

He claimed that France has no master and act independently, yet he is bragging about how France became spineless when facing the Nazi invaders and had to rely on foreign powers to rescue his own home.

He bragged about how France "cared" for human lives when choosing to be a spineless loser yet when France invaded and wrecked havoc on Vietnam, Algeria and others places... what did France think about "human lives" ?

After all, bullying people are just one kind of weaklings, and probably the most despicable one. They are too weak to challenge greater forces and have no willpower to aim higher and become stronger... therefore they have to bully weaker ones to satisfy their sadistic nature.

Last edited by higurashihougi on Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:38 am

The fact that the mods allowed such blatant racist stupidity from this guy go on for so long yet banned productive members, gives me free hand to insult him full throttle. I feel great knowing our mods don't care about the forums so hey, free reign guys. Lets attack the French Man at every angle.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:19 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:I hear those name for first time.

That's your problem for being in complete ignorance after living in a black hole for too much time.

Make a damn Google search, dude.

Aristide wrote:What if i tell you, that nobody in France knows this Pagoda?

Aristide wrote:We obviously destroyed something nobody gives a shit about.

We are talking about two of the most notable historic buildings in Hanoi, which were destroyed or damaged by narcissistic people who known and cared nothing about the world surrounding them.

Your knowledge about the issue is zero but your arrogance reach maximum level.

Is that the distinctive trait of your self-proclaimed superiority ?

Look, Vietnam plays little to no relevance in our history or culture. It is a small and relative poor country at the other side of the world.

With all due respect, do you seriously believe we get teached at school about two small towers in a country at the other side of the world?

I doubt your learn about our history in your schools over there.

Like about Jeanne d'Arc or the revolution?

I doubt that.

Also evry country loses historic buildings in wars. France fought hundreds of wars in our history and we won most. We managed in most cases to fight those wars far abroad like in your country. That doesnt mean whe dont know what war means.

We had horrible wars in our country. Like when the English invaded, or the vikings or WW I. WW I was far more terrible for France than WW II. Ever heared about Verdun and what it stands for?

In the end its important to stand up and move on.

WW II, was a different thing. The leader we had was a renomated WW I veteran. He obviously knew what war means from his experiences in Verdun. He tried to prevent what happened in WW I. Its not easy to judge later on.

Also France in the end was on the winning team after WW I and also WW II. Getting a seat in security council of UN and all that.

Move on, and dont look back constantly.

What i know from Hanoi is, that you have a big turtle in a pond there. They showed in TV-.

Also you have a very nice french quarter in Hanoi.

Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 6 04-Hanoi-French-Quarter-DSC04774

Why France is the land where the sun never setteles - Page 6 French-quarter-street.jpg

Looks like home for me. I think thats a good compensations for those two things you said were destroyed.

I tried to find those two things you mentioned btw and it appears there is not even a french wikipedia site about it. Not even in english.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:20 pm

Aristide wrote:Look, Vietnam plays little to no relevance in our history or culture.

So why France invaded Vietnam and not left Vietnam alone ?

Aristide wrote:With all due respect, do you seriously believe we get teached at school about two small towers in a country at the other side of the world?

It is 2019, not 1029. You have Google and Internet.

Many generations of technicians and scientists have been building a huge system like this not for fun.

Aristide wrote:I doubt your learn about our history in your schools over there.

I doubt that.

Sorry but I did.

Aristide wrote:I tried to find those two things you mentioned btw and it appears there is not even a french wikipedia site about it. Not even in english.

Is wikipedia the only information source for you ?

Try a bit harder.

Some hints.

http://www.hoangthanhthanglong.vn/en/chua-mot-cot/373

Aristide wrote:Also evry country loses historic buildings in wars. France fought hundreds of wars in our history and we won most. We managed in most cases to fight those wars far abroad like in your country. That doesnt mean whe dont know what war means.

We had horrible wars in our country. Like when the English invaded, or the vikings or WW I. WW I was far more terrible for France than WW II. Ever heared about Verdun and what it stands for?

Yet, despite all the horrible experience of war and destruction on France, the French governments did nothing to stop the wars it waged on other countries, did nothing to stop the destruction of the French invading forces on Africa and Asia, did not respect the aspiration of independence of Vietnameses, Algerians, and many others.

Probably the Vietnameses and Algerians who suffered in these wars were not convinced about "France understands what war is".

Aristide wrote:In the end its important to stand up and move on.

We can forgive the culprit but a sin is a sin. Period.

It's not my habit to say from days to days about what the imperialist forces have done on Vietnam and other small countries... but from times to times there are people who are bragging about the so-called American exceptionalism or the so-called European racial cultural superiority therefore I have to do the painful and uncomfortable works of reminding them what kinds of despicable crimes these "civilized" countries have been doing.

Aristide wrote:WW II, was a different thing. The leader we had was a renomated WW I veteran. He obviously knew what war means from his experiences in Verdun. He tried to prevent what happened in WW I. Its not easy to judge later on.

If France had really known what Verdun means and had tried to prevent what happened in WW I, at least it must have reformed the French Army so that it would have not crumbled within weeks when the Nazi attacked.

And I have not mentioned how Western powers supported Hitler and backstabbed Czech and Poland for Hitler.

And I don't want to waste much time to explain why all competent nations in this world are eager to pay great prices to protect their national independence.

Aristide wrote:Also France in the end was on the winning team after WW I and also WW II. Getting a seat in security council of UN and all that.

The other members of the team may think is it worth the blood and flesh of many soldiers died fighting for a member who think it is OK to surrender and let others die for him.

Aristide wrote:Also you have a very nice french quarter in Hanoi. Looks like home for me. I think thats a good compensations for those two things you said were destroyed.

No. No. No. No. No. No. Never.

"Looks like home" just for you. Not for Vietnameses.

Your own taste is just your own taste and clearly is not the standard for the world.

Do you seriously think a certain French quarter is enough to compensate for the lost of two of the most notable historical buildings in Hanoi ?

These are just not "two things" you ******.

Just for the sake of example, if the German destroyed the Notre-Dame de Paris and said hey, we would built some nice German quarters in Paris so it was enough to compensate. Would they get a nod from you ?

From your comments I don't expect you to understand the historical, national and cultural value of anything beside your tiny worldview, but at least try to understand that there is no money or wealth can replace the lost of important historical buildings.

Last edited by higurashihougi on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:48 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Look, Vietnam plays little to no relevance in our history or culture. It is a small and relative poor country at the other side of the world.

So why France invaded Vietnam and not left Vietnam alone ?

Aristide wrote:With all due respect, do you seriously believe we get teached at school about two small towers in a country at the other side of the world?

It is 2019, not 1029. You have Google and Internet.

Many generations of technicians and scientists have been building a huge system like this not for fun.

Aristide wrote:I doubt your learn about our history in your schools over there.

I doubt that.

Sorry but I did.

Aristide wrote:I tried to find those two things you mentioned btw and it appears there is not even a french wikipedia site about it. Not even in english.

Is wikipedia the only information source for you ?

Try a bit harder.

Some hints.

http://www.hoangthanhthanglong.vn/en/chua-mot-cot/373

Aristide wrote:Also evry country loses historic buildings in wars. France fought hundreds of wars in our history and we won most. We managed in most cases to fight those wars far abroad like in your country. That doesnt mean whe dont know what war means.

Yet, despite all the horrible experience of war and destruction on France, the French governments did nothing to stop the wars it waged on other countries, did nothing to stop the destruction of the French invading forces on Africa and Asia, did not respect the aspiration of independence of Vietnameses, Algerians, and many others.

Probably the Vietnameses and Algerians who suffered in these wars were not convinced about "France understands what war is".

Aristide wrote:In the end its important to stand up and move on.

We can forgive the culprit but a sin is a sin. Period.

It's not my habit to say from days to days about what the imperialist forces have done on Vietnam and other small countries... but from times to times there are people who are bragging about the so-called American exceptionalism or the so-called European racial cultural superiority therefore I have to do the painful and uncomfortable works of reminding them what kinds of despicable crimes these "civilized" countries have been doing.

Aristide wrote:WW II, was a different thing. The leader we had was a renomated WW I veteran. He obviously knew what war means from his experiences in Verdun. He tried to prevent what happened in WW I. Its not easy to judge later on.

If France had really known what Verdun means and had tried to prevent what happened in WW I, at least it must have reformed the French Army so that it would have not crumbled within weeks when the Nazi attacked.

And I have not mentioned how Western powers supported Hitler and backstabbed Czech and Poland for Hitler.

And I don't want to waste much time to explain why all competent nations in this world are eager to pay great prices to protect their national independence.

Aristide wrote:Also France in the end was on the winning team after WW I and also WW II. Getting a seat in security council of UN and all that.

The other members of the team may think is it worth the blood and flesh of many soldiers died fighting for a member who think it is OK to surrender and let others die for him.

Aristide wrote:Also you have a very nice french quarter in Hanoi. Looks like home for me. I think thats a good compensations for those two things you said were destroyed.

No. No. No. No. No. No. Never.

"Looks like home" just for you. Not for Vietnameses.

Your own taste is just your own taste and clearly is not the standard for the world.

Do you seriously think a certain French quarter is enough to compensate for the lost of two of the most notable historical buildings in Hanoi ?

These are just not "two things" you ******.

Just for the sake of example, if the German destroyed the Notre-Dame de Paris and said hey, we would built some nice German quarters in Paris so it was enough to compensate. Would they get a nod from you ?

From your comments I don't expect you to understand the historical, national and cultural value of anything beside your tiny worldview, but at least try to understand that there is no money or wealth can replace the lost of important historical buildings.

I dont know. Colonialism in most aspects was not in the interest of the small french people either. It was a hobby of kings and generals. A competition between France, Spain, UK and Germany. Most colonies did cost more than they brought in.

Its also a difference to colonise New Caledonia, Polynesia and other islands we have and something like Vietnam. Some islands we got had no people. Taking them was ok. Soeislands agreed to become part of France. Like Polynesia and New Caledonia.

WW I was the worst war France had ever faced. We lost millions of soldiers. We gained zero land. It was a stall and basicly people on both sides were thrown into the meat grinder. The president we had when WW II started was at Verdun. Some believe he was still shell shocked from the events there, that he tried to prevent that. Its easy to judge later on but when you see...

In WW I France fought fiercly. The losses were gargantuan. In WW II we had large defense lines but Hitler just avoided them. We were outsmarted. I admitt that and then France tried its best to go through it.

WW I was madness anyways. Like a brother war. France and Germany are so similar but there was hate since hundreds of years thate xploded in WW I. And after it we wanted revenge on the Germans and dictated a brutal peace on them, which brought up Hitler. I´m glad that we learned our lesson from that and after WW II tried to forgive. Both sides. French and Germans. We did bad to them in the past and they did bad to us. This led to nothing and had to end. Thats the lesson we learned.

I dont know the background story why those two buildings in Hanoi were destroyed. I would feel bad if our cathedral would be destroyed, i give you that.

But the french quarter is now part of your history as well and im sure some in your country like it.

So far i dont think France and Vietnam are bad with each other.

The majority of Vietnam Airlines fleet is Airbus btw. So you are good customers. Wink
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:17 pm

I was taught about Joanne D'Ark, have a book & saw several films about her; her own superiors betrayed her to the English!
    Could find links on those towers w/o any problem:
    http://www.vietnam-beauty.com/cities/ha-noi/4-ha-noi/65-one-pillar-pagoda-chua-mt-ct.html
    http://pictures-of-old.blogspot.com/2010/01/bao-thien-pagoda-hanoi.html
    https://hanoifreelocaltours.com/bao-thien-tower/

His IQ & computer skill wasn't even high enough for that!
    Saladin's IQ was higher than Franks'!

BTW, China also keeps her religions on a short leash: https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2564977.html

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:32 am

The fact that the mods allowed such blatant racist stupidity from this guy go on for so long yet banned productive members, gives me free hand to insult him full throttle. I feel great knowing our mods don't care about the forums so hey, free reign guys. Lets attack the French Man at every angle.

Banning him will make the person go away, but wont end the problem, and wont change the world for the better.

Feel free to insult his ideas... they are pathetic and deserve such disrespect.

If anyone is offended by this person or their views by all means send me a PM of complaint and I will act, but I suspect talking through his blatant racist views will be more therapeutic for those who live in countries effected by his countries less freedom loving people friendly actions... ie colonisation of Vietnam and other places and of course nuclear testing in the Pacific...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:18 pm

He asked me in PM:
    What you like about France?
    I like when she conducts independent foreign policy, her cousine, her classical writers, her singers & film actors, & her aviation industry products. Also, gallantry toward women.
    I never been to France so can't judge on anything else.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:53 pm

Well, when? "No one is able to lead France": https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2579390.html
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:He asked me in PM:
    What you like about France?
    I like when she conducts independent foreign policy, her cousine, her classical writers, her singers & film actors, & her aviation industry products. Also, gallantry toward women.
    I never been to France so can't judge on anything else.

They are also afflicted with arrogance. Arrogance is inversely proportional to intelligence.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:12 am

France has no independence... it is Washingtons back leg... it lifts up when the great US of A wants a piss...

And this June of arc... did she help noah get the animals on two by two?

France has no history or culture worth learning about... they are old europe.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:03 am

Like the US that has no real independence as it's still ruled by bankers in London, at least since WWI. Perhaps it was them who told Trump to do something so they could keep Venezuelan gold for good. So, by extension, France is also ruled from London via Washington. Recall that they were smart by not getting involved in Vietnam.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:42 am

Hell through which the Spaniards sent by Napoleon as cannon fodder in Russia said: “He wanted to destroy us”
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:16 am

Yes lion . I agree . Both are ruled from America . They are  connected via a thousand unseen web . Like a spider's web . Who was it that said this before ? Also this open theft of gold ,  there is nobody in UK , that will raise this in the parliament  . The mother of all democracies ? More like a useless talking  shop . Who was it that said this before ?  They carry their own seeds of destruction . Who was it that said this before ?

Now they allow back the liver eating rats back into UK .  Their proxies after all . But first , they give them some crayons and water colours and occupational therapy . Before allowing them back . If they are very naughty ,  then an ASBO .  Together with the zombie Brexiteers , a fine mix ! Oh and don't forget the yellow fever vest people in France .

I am going to board up my windows , get a million tins of beans and bottled water . And a couple of machetes  . I can finally live out my zombies  apocalypse fantasies in real life  . Best follow Trump example , build wall around Europe , to keep the contagion out .
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:58 pm

https://www.juancole.com/2019/03/invented-civilization-themselves.html

After the Sumerians, the Assyrians too invented things some of which we still use.
    https://period7assyria.weebly.com/inventions.html
    https://www.realmofhistory.com/2016/02/24/facts-ancient-assyrians-army/
    https://www.ancienthistorylists.com/mesopotamia-history/top-11-inventions-and-discoveries-of-mesopotamia/

Btw, before 1991 or 2003 Iraq was the only Arab country producing cars.
    France sold weapons to Iraq which they used effectively against Iran. Later, it was made a shithole by France, USA & UK. So, they r not to blame.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:35 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:https://www.juancole.com/2019/03/invented-civilization-themselves.html

After the Sumerians, the Assyrians too invented things some of which  we still use.
    https://period7assyria.weebly.com/inventions.html
    https://www.realmofhistory.com/2016/02/24/facts-ancient-assyrians-army/
    https://www.ancienthistorylists.com/mesopotamia-history/top-11-inventions-and-discoveries-of-mesopotamia/

Btw, before 1991 or 2003 Iraq was the only Arab country producing cars.
    France sold weapons to Iraq which they used effectively against Iran. Later, it was made a shithole by France, USA & UK. So, they r not to blame.
    I know its not an Arab country but Iran was building cars decades before that.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Airbus is actually a Russian development and property.
    https://zen.yandex.ru/media/yamayka/airbus-fakticheski-rossiiskaia-razrabotka-i-sobstvennost-5ca240eb6cd1bb021f89bc88

The A-400M was also influenced by the Russian/Ukrainian An-70.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:Airbus is actually a Russian development and property.
    https://zen.yandex.ru/media/yamayka/airbus-fakticheski-rossiiskaia-razrabotka-i-sobstvennost-5ca240eb6cd1bb021f89bc88

The A-400M was also influenced by the Russian/Ukrainian An-70.

Airbus is mostly french and to a smaller part German and British.

The A-400M currently is a failure and needs massive imporvements. It wants too much.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:04 pm

The article title is too pretentious, but it's true that some components r designed manufactured outside of Europe.
    In 2003, the Airbus Engineering Centre, known as ECAR, was set up in Moscow as a joint venture between Airbus and the Kaskol industrial group. It was Airbus’ first engineering facility outside its home countries and, as of early 2018, employed more than 200 Russian engineers. In this timeframe, ECAR had completed more than 100 projects for Airbus, and work is continuing on the A350-1000, A320neo and A330neo jetliner programmes. ..
    Liebherr Aerospace, in cooperation with Hydromash, produces hydraulic system parts for all Airbus programmes, parts for A350 XWB landing gear, and for A380 flight control systems as well. Hamilton Sundstrand Nauka supplies heat exchangers for the A380’s air generation unit.

https://www.airbus.com/company/worldwide-presence/russia.html

China also participates; they are currently found on all production Airbus commercial jetliner types.
    https://www.airbus.com/company/worldwide-presence/china.html
    http://fortune.com/2019/02/28/airbus-jet-assembly-china/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:37 pm