Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

France freezes assets of Iranian intelligence over alleged bomb plot

Aristide

Re: France freezes assets of Iranian intelligence over alleged bomb plot

Post  Aristide on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:58 pm

GarryB wrote:
    You may have to learn that some humans are better than others. Who would miss Angola? Nobody.

France could be wiped off the map tomorrow and nobody would miss it.

Amusing you try to call me a left person.... I support the death penalty and think gun control is all about hitting the target with the second shot... (first shot is a sighter).

Compared to me...you are far left.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:43 am

Hitler is a leftie compared with you... you would have started murdering the handicapped and blacks and jews in the 30s I suspect... just to keep the bloodlines clean and IQs up... Rolling Eyes
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:04 am

GarryB wrote:Hitler is a leftie compared with you... you would have started murdering the handicapped and blacks and jews in the 30s I suspect... just to keep the bloodlines clean and IQs up... Rolling Eyes

Amusing you say rubbish like that.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:59 am

So now you care about black people and the handicapped?

Was this change about the same time you realised it was not Putin who personally poisoned the Skripals and that trade with Russia might become important for the EU and France?

Amusing.

Wonder if that means the lower class are just vermin for your exploitation only if they live in a French colony or Africa, and do not include those same living in France or Europe?

Or is your mum reading this forum now and you want to appear to be a good boy...
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:55 pm

GarryB wrote:So now you care about black people and the handicapped?

Was this change about the same time you realised it was not Putin who personally poisoned the Skripals and that trade with Russia might become important for the EU and France?

Amusing.

Wonder if that means the lower class are just vermin for your exploitation only if they live in a French colony or Africa, and do not include those same living in France or Europe?

Or is your mum reading this forum now and you want to appear to be a good boy...

I dont care about blacks nor crippeled people. That doesnt mean i want cull them. Smile

Gary you are so old but naive.

It doesnt matter who poisoned the Skripals. The goal was to damage russians world cup games and it was sucessful. Thts diplomacy at work.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:59 am

It doesnt matter who poisoned the Skripals. The goal was to damage russians world cup games and it was sucessful. Thts diplomacy at work.

Success... that is the problem with newspeak... you no longer understand the meanings of words any more because you abuse their meanings so much.

Damage the world cup soccer?

I believe it was officially called the best Soccer World Cup ever... no body cared about the Skripals and if the English had gotten into the final there would have been royals at the final you could count on it...

But as usual the English fell short, but they still seemed to enjoy it...
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:26 am

GarryB wrote:

Success... that is the problem with newspeak... you no longer understand the meanings of words any more because you abuse their meanings so much.

Damage the world cup soccer?

I believe it was officially called the best Soccer World Cup ever... no body cared about the Skripals and if the English had gotten into the final there would have been royals at the final you could count on it...

But as usual the English fell short, but they still seemed to enjoy it...

As usual you are wrong. It was the World cup with the lowest visitor numbers recorded since 1968. All in all a big minus business.

Empty stadiums

https://indianexpress.com/article/fifa/fifa-world-cup-2018-sochis-empty-stadium-reflects-russian-sports-struggles-5206935/

Its a russian problem in general. Russia simply has not much to offer for western europeans. What do you do at evening? Any high class restaurants? Nope. Evrything is pretty classless and low style.

You dont have good mobile connectivity. There is no functional net infrastructure, apps dont work correctly. You may be able to get a decent level in Moscow if you look for it but outside? Nothing.

Its a general problem in Russia. I love awesome nature and i have certain standards. I would like to visit Kamchatka. But there is not a single apartment hotel with acceptable standards.

GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:34 am

Best World Cup Ever..

Closing press conference:

Best world cup ever

Infantino has proclaimed Russia 2018 to be "the best World Cup ever", as 98% of the stadiums were sold out, there were three billion viewers on TV all around the world and 7 million fans visited the fan fests.

source:https://web.archive.org/web/20180718174442/http://www.goal.com/en/news/world-cup-2018-fifa-president-gianni-infantino-russia-best/h6kts8bsl7m01ex2r0j59qph5

But you keep up with the stereotypes... ungrateful frenchman... ironic that you are a stereotype too...

Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:43 am

@GaryB as i said, you are quite naive and stupid. Infantino is head of Fifa. What you expect him to say?

Holding WC in a a shithole country was a mistake. The low visitor numbers (7 million is nothing compared to previous events) show that.

And ungrateful? I was in russia in january on a business trip. Evrything was way below my standards and pathetic. Bad mobile connection, no sushi restaurants, no high quality restaurants. No premium tours to lake baikal. Evrything was like they want do but are to dumb to do things right.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:49 pm