Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

eehnie+russian AC vs all others

George1
    George1

eehnie+russian AC vs all others Empty eehnie+russian AC vs all others

Post  George1 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:30 am

A funny topic welcome

i wonder almost 2 years now haven't you all get bored to quarrel about potential russian aircraft carrier construction or not?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

eehnie+russian AC vs all others Empty Re: eehnie+russian AC vs all others

Post  PapaDragon on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:35 am

All others FTW!!! thumbsup
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:10 am

Nice from you to make a playing area for the kid lol1 lol1
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:17 am

Yes that is why I ignore everything he says when the word "carrier" Exists anywhere in it.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:35 am

BREAKING NEWS: GunshipDemocracy Design Bureau presents: Project 11437

Washington DC, December 31 2018:

The proposal of the GunshipDemocracy Design Bureau has been presented to the Russian Ministry of Defense.

Direct from the Nevsky Museum, no less, the Project 11437:

eehnie+russian AC vs all others 11437_model_NevskoePKB_08

They even have a model of the future STOLV that the Gunship Democracy Design Bureau will submit after 2020 as the new PAK-KA shipborne fighter:

eehnie+russian AC vs all others 11437_model_NevskoePKB_12

The GunshipDemocracy Design Bureau assures the model of the future PAK-KA is not a plastic model like in the case of the Project 23000 and the Su-57.

To the question of why they submit a proposal of heavy cruiser carrier, that is explicitly rejected by the Russian Maritime Doctrine of 2015, the GunshipDemocracy Design Bureau answers that the Project 11437 meets the Doctrine of the 1980s.

To the question of why their proposal of PAK-KA is not of the new [5th] Generation, like stablished by the Russian Maritime Doctrine of 2015, the GunshipDemocracy Design Bureau answers, that the STOVL design is of new Generation according to the Doctrine of the 1980s.

After 30 years of very hard work, the GunshipDemocracy Design Bureau, achieved an impresive rate of 0 improvement!!! Amazing!!!, what a merit for them to be able of meeting the timeline under these very hard conditions!!!
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:56 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Isos-Militarov LegoMaster Design Bureau presents: Project Lego+++

Moskow (Idaho) / Jerusalem December 31, 2018

The Isos-Militarov LegoMaster Design Bureau presented today simultaneously in Moskow (Idaho) and Jerusalem the Preliminary Project for the future Russian Aircraft Carrier.

eehnie+russian AC vs all others Img1

Despite previous reports from an insider official saying they were panicking in the design bureau by lack of some Lego radar pieces, in the presentation the Isos-Militarov Design Bureaus, said they would be able to present a new preliminary design for the next generation of Russian aircraft carrier by January 7 2019!!! The Russian Ministry of Defense will be strongly impressed!!.

The Isos-Militarov Design Bureau is specialized in Lego preliminary designs.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:57 pm

BREAKING NEWS: SeigSoloyvov SyriaSand Design Bureau presents: Project Syrious

Raqqa (Syria) December 31, 2018

The SeigSoloyvov Syria Sand Design Bureau presented today in Raqqa (Syria) their proposal for the future Russian Aircraft carrier.

According to insider officials, the work in the last days has been very strong. The SeigSoloyvov Syria Sand Design Bureau has been strongly affected by the decision of Donald Trump of retiring from Syria. The 90% of the staff bureau has been affected, and some officials were panicking, but under the strong leadership of SeigSoloyvov the have been able to finish the work, and submit their proposal to the Russian Ministry of Defense.

eehnie+russian AC vs all others Plane-cone-figure-made-beach-sand-figures-light-shadow-69868639

Like we can see in the model the SeigSoloyvov Syria Sand Design Bureau expects the production of their new revolutionary model in large series. The design is turretless, and the aircrafts can land and take-off from 360º.

Very impressive work, in very hard conditions!!! Now the SeigSoloyvov Syria Sand Design Bureau can move serenely away from Syria
    kumbor

Post  kumbor on Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:51 pm

lol! afro cheers respekt

Naval General staff, especially GUK (General`noe upravlenie korablestroeniya) thanks you all for your sound and deeply thought projects, which are to be thoroughly analysed in the incoming days!
    GUK wish you all Happy New year, Merry Christmas, New year according to the Julian calendar, etc, etc!
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:08 pm

eehnie wrote:Last day to go!!! All the preliminary projects will be finished today and in the hands of the Russian Ministry of Defense!!

All the naval geniouses of the forum are working hard without sleepping, to submit to the Russian Ministry of Defense all their awesome projects that would solve everything.

Isos
    Popedragon
    SeigSoloyvov
    GunshipDemocracy

Will be able all them to finish and submit their preliminary projects before the timeline expires? Reports say most of them are panicking!!!

The media will have hard time covering all the public presentations scheduled for today December 31, 2018!!

The day will bring us their awesome preliminary projects!!! They promised models!!! Can not wait to see all them!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Shocked So ? Where is the final project ? We are already in 2019 and nothing new.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy on Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:24 pm

Isos wrote: Shocked So ? Where is the final project ? We are already in 2019 and nothing new.

is attached to just-launched-Lider somewhere the eehnie rainbow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:14 pm

lol1 lol1 lol1 

eehnie's posts right about sum up this thread
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:34 am

My sand carriers will be completely undetectable and people will think they are an island, as the perfect plan. Wait it's 2018 where is the ship!?.

I guess it's with the Liders somewhere in Limbo, let me call Sanat'a workshop see what the progress is.

But seriously? How come no one deleted those posts?.

I guess the reality that his lider isn't under production finally set in and now he is going insane. I didn't think he could get any worse.
    verkhoturye51
    verkhoturye51

Post  verkhoturye51 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:19 am

Maybe this isn't so bad idea. If this non-serious posts are to be tolerated by admins, then at least have them in a separated topic as Navy humour or something. I don't won't to be disappointed every time I click on the CVN topic.
    GarryB
    GarryB

eehnie+russian AC vs all others Empty I am making serious claims and will stand or fall by the result Navy section (humour)

Post  GarryB on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:32 pm

Maybe this isn't so bad idea. If this non-serious posts are to be tolerated by admins, then at least have them in a separated topic as Navy humour or something. I don't won't to be disappointed every time I click on the CVN topic.

You are correct... I will create an "I told you so" thread, where claims can be made and refuted... the problem is that it will likely fill up very rapidly and become rather enormous.

WARNING TO ALL, this thread is intended as humour only... if you can't take a joke, or are in a bad mood, do not post in this thread (or any thread).

The purpose of this thread is for the usual kids to blow off steam... you know who you are...

Various crap from other naval threads will be moved here as determined by me and the other mods to prevent that stuff from ruining otherwise good threads, which is not to say you can just write any old crap here.

If you think you know what is best for the Russian navy here is the thread to preach your gospel.

Play nice or there will be bans... hope I have made myself clear... if you still don't quite get it feel free to PM me.

GarryB
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door on Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:52 am

Any photographs yet? I am eager to see the new king of the waves.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:22 am

The-thing-next-door wrote:Any photographs yet? I am eager to see the new king of the waves.

That thing isn't even started on paper. Don't expect any photograph, only Ehniee quotes of some BS articles.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:13 pm

Last edited by eehnie on Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    eehnie
    eehnie

eehnie+russian AC vs all others Empty removed posts

Post  eehnie on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Last edited by eehnie on Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:07 pm

The-thing-next-door wrote:Any photographs yet? I am eager to see the new king of the waves.

I got video of Lider from secret shipyard in Far East, from state trials. Sadly cant share it, GRU is after me. But i can tell you that its moored next to the Shtorm carrier.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:58 am

Yep, some people are interested in any piece of information available... which is sometimes contradictory and sometimes just plain optimistic, and others just like to complain and bitch and moan and make fun of others and claim they are wrong.

I don't always agree with you Eehnie, but I think the whiners and the people who think the Russian Naval MIC is in tatters and love to continue that stereotype that they can't do anything right make me side more with your optimistic view than their bullying negative sadistic one.

This thread is for you... enjoy and post what you want.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:12 pm

Militarov wrote:

I got video of Lider from secret shipyard in Far East, from state trials. Sadly cant share it, GRU is after me. But i can tell you that its moored next to the Shtorm carrier.

You just had this "inception" thing in Ehniee's dream lol1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:46 pm