Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Why Russia is accepting South African farmers?

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Why Russia is accepting South African farmers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Russia is accepting South African farmers?

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Colonization is always bad for a country.

That is why Japan never wanted to be colonized; they became Asia's most successful civilization.

They also value, or at least have valued, their racial purity. And Japan was always ruled by Japanese.

Do not let them in. I repeat, do not let them in!

Why?

Because they are apex predators of the human variety, and letting such people in is an extremely bad idea.

Second, if you have a quarrel with them, they are never wrong.

Why? Someone said once: "They are English, they cannot do anything wrong."

I know that many of them are Boers and not English, albeit a significant portion of them are English too, but you get the idea. They were always at the top, and moving them to Russia will not change it.

I would not want them in even if they paid $10 million to get in. The $100 000 they want to pay only shows how cheap they think you are.

They also have a long tradition of siding with Russia's enemies.

Do not worry about them, they will be all right if they stay in the South Africa, they are well armed and have plenty of combat experience. They do not face any genocide. Russian government can always intercede on their behalf, if they stay in South Africa.

Last edited by Odin of Ossetia on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Why Russia is accepting South African farmers? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Russia is accepting South African farmers?

Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Those 3rd world countries r still being dictated & coerced to by their former masters & their IMF. The borders they drew between them foment conflicts & they had to spend $Bs on defense instead of development. Iraq is also a good example- it was the most developed Arab nation, produced cars, but after being used to fight Iran, got hit by missiles, bombs & crippling sanctions, & wasn't allowed to sell its oil as it saw fit. The internal strife there is still ongoing.
    The USSR became a super power within a decade after the end of WW2 thanks to its enormous natural resources (extracted mostly by slave labour run by the GULAG), centralized economy, use of German scientists/technicians, & successful development of nuclear weapons & rockets. But it's population was (& still mostly) dirt poor, services very bad or non-existent, & light industry & agriculture underdeveloped. All of these factors made the standard of living there on ~the same low level as in the former Western run colonies.
    The use of English in the service sector is not bad but it doesn't bring that much $ to India compared to her trade.
    The same English was brought to the Philippines by the US but that county is still not stable & is in fact a semi-failed state, just like the former British run Burma & Bangladesh. Egypt, Sudan, Belize & former British Guyana r not much better.
    Unlike India, China is already regional superpower w/o widespread use of English. If it was such a valuable skill, they would have invited 100s of Ks of English speakers from India & elsewhere to live among them on favorable terms to learn it. A few years ago, I heard that there is a shortage of 10K English teachers in the PRC.
    Those involved in the Thai tourist industry had to learn German, Swedish, English & recently Russian- had Thailand been colonized by the French or the British, that country likely would be another semi-failed state, just like its neighbors.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Isos wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    jhelb wrote:.......
    Seriously Laughing Have you heard about the "caste system" among Hindus ? Hindus swear allegiance to their caste not to their religion and these various castes are constantly at conflict with one another.....

I don't remember one cast genociding other wholesale

jhelb wrote:....They treat members of other castes as Shit. Buddhism probably is somewhat different but even then Mongloid Buddhists ( Nepalese, Burmese etc) consider themselves superior to Buddhists from India....

So?

Whites definitely aren't any better. They took whole "being superior" concept to whole new heights.

jhelb wrote:
    That's why I said these Eastern religions are dangerous. Just because they have not blown Whites to pieces in the streets of Europe (unlike Muslims) doesn't mean they don't plan to do so in the near future.

Unlike Whites who have already been blowing other Whites to pieces not just on the streets of Europe but across the whole continent? For decades/centuries?

Just because they switched to airplanes instead of guns does not make them better, just more experienced.

Arrogant trash is arrogant trash. I will put my trust in Asians, Blacks, Buddhists of Hindus over Whites any day of the week. This is experience talking, not prejudice.

There is right now a genicide in Myanmar supported by noble price.

Japanese destroyed all asian countries less than 100 years ago. They were doing things that even nazi didn't do to Jewish.

I spent 6 months in Thailand last year and a guy told me that in the old times they used to make wars not for lands, gold or money but only to destroy temples of the others because the country with the more temples  was concidered as the best.

In India muslims are attacked, burned and killed on the streets every day.

They are not better than western people. It's only stupid movies from hollywood that make them look good.

You got it wrong, it was the Germans who were significantly worse than the Japanese.

Germans for example carried out pseudo-medical experiments on children, not only on the Jewish ones but also on the ethnic Polish children from Zamojszczyzna.

The Japanese never did that. They experimented, but only on adults.

They also never created any massive extermination camps like Auschwitz-Birkenau, Sobibor, or Treblinka.

Japanese government also tried to save the Jews.

They also killed far fewer people.

Japan actually did a lot to end the colonization in Asia.

Last edited by Odin of Ossetia on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:40 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:I know that many of them are Boers and not English, albeit a significant portion of them are English too, but you get the idea. They were always at the top, and moving them to Russia will not change it. I would not want them in even if they paid $10 million to get in. The $100 000 they want to pay only shows how cheap they think you are. They also have a long tradition of siding with Russia's enemies. Do not worry about them, they will be all right if they stay in the South Africa, they are well armed and have plenty of combat experience. They do not face any genocide. Russian government can always intercede on their behalf, if they stay in South Africa.
    Don't worry, they r not that numerous & will Russify eventually, just like the Germans before them. The Ms Black Africans won't tolerate the Whites owning most of the farmland, & Russia won't lift a finger for them. They will say "we r sorry, but we value our relations with SA & China more, so if u don't want to come to Russia & want to stay there, pl. ask the British, Dutch & US for help".
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:I know that many of them are Boers and not English, albeit a significant portion of them are English too, but you get the idea. They were always at the top, and moving them to Russia will not change it. I would not want them in even if they paid $10 million to get in. The $100 000 they want to pay only shows how cheap they think you are. They also have a long tradition of siding with Russia's enemies. Do not worry about them, they will be all right if they stay in the South Africa, they are well armed and have plenty of combat experience. They do not face any genocide. Russian government can always intercede on their behalf, if they stay in South Africa.
    Don't worry, they r not that numerous & will Russify eventually, just like the Germans before them. The Ms Black Africans won't tolerate the Whites owning most of the farmland, & Russia won't lift a finger for them. They will say "we r sorry, but we value our relations with SA & China more, so u don't want to come to Russia & want to stay there, pl. ask the British, Dutch & US for help".

Are you serious?

Apex predators with a long tradition of siding with Russia's enemies?

Stockholm Syndrome Russians handed themselves over to a foreign dynasty that haled from a people who repeatedly raided the Rus lands for plunder and slaves.

During the 18th century a small minority of Germans took over Russia and lived off it like parasites until 1917.

You are telling me not to worry?
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Don't be xenophobic. Catherine the Great got Russified & her rule has greatly strengthened the Russian Empire, as other Europeans who settled there also contributed to its development.
    https://www.dw.com/en/catherine-the-great-and-the-russian-germans/a-16965100
    https://www.the-american-interest.com/2015/08/27/russias-love-affair-with-germany/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Germans_in_Russia,_Ukraine_and_the_Soviet_Union
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Germans

Immigrants from SA will be settled in S. Russia only & their male children will be required, or volunteer, to serve in the military to get full citizenship & get ahead in life.
    There r many Argentinians of British descent, but that didn't make them a 5th column during & after the war over the Falkland Islands. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Argentines
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:11 pm

And the best agricultural land in Russia is in southern Russia. They know what to take, they have centuries of experience.

She never really got Russified, check the "Miracle of Brandenburg" or how many splendid Russian military victories against the Prussians, together with the lives of thousands of the Russian soldiers, were squandered for nothing.

Besides, the whole assimilation thing is bull-shit, a foreigner will always be a foreigner.

I know that myself.

Anybody who support this whole South Africans to Russia scheme, including Putin himself, should be executed for national treason.

Do not talk to me about Argentinians or any other such White Hispanics, for most of them Slavs are a bunch of White skinned Negroes to them. These are people who literally genocided their way to success. Russian conquest of Siberia is nothing to them. Even Anglos honestly respect them more.

If this scheme proceeds, I am certain the Russians will regret it.

Tingsay

Post  Tingsay on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 pm

Most of them will most likely go to Australia, culturally closer to them.
    But skilled farmers in Siberia is huge!
    Whoever wants to come, Let them all in!
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:00 pm

That land in Stavropol is now unused. For its size, Russia must have at least 600M people, or 4x more than it has now. If Russia remains underpopulated, it will implode &/ be invaded by others.
    Canada is the 2nd largest nation by land area with Ms of Slavic Ukrainians & Poles, allows their non-assimilation, & isn't afraid of them at all.
    Prussia was 1 of old German states, don't expect an invasion to succeed in assimilating the local population. In Siberia (the SA farmers don't want to & won't be settled there), it's the Russians who got partially assimilated by it's size & local religions.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:14 pm

Ukrainians = Varangians

Poles? I am Polish and I am not assimilating in Canada.

Robert Dziekanski got "assimilated." Serbs were known to have been harassed in Canada.

Those Afrikaners are not going to Siberia, they are going to southern Russia to grab the best agricultural land in entire Russia.

Do not let them in.

Tingsay

Post  Tingsay on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Lol I was hoping they'd go to Siberia. But it makes sense Siberia is not the best place for established farmers. It's up to start ups in Siberia, yet again.

But still, good news!
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:

Ukrainians = Varangians

Robert Dziekanski got "assimilated." Serbs were known to have been harassed in Canada.

Those Afrikaners are not going to Siberia, they are going to southern Russia to grab the best agricultural land in entire Russia.

Do not let them in.

Canadian immigration horror stories.

Back in January of 1998 a White Cuban boy was hanged to death at an elementary school in Ontario by other students ("good" Anglo boys that have a much easier time finding a job in Canada then me), and nobody was even punished for it.

There was guy from Chile I met on an internet forum years ago, he said he lived in Canada on the Prairies for some time but went back to Chile because he was afraid for the safety of his own family.

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:40 pm

I for one, welcome our new Anglo and Dutch South African overlords.

GazB you gonna come get over here too? What a Face
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:Ukrainians = Varangians
    No, they r mostly ethnic Russians that were separated from the rest of Russia for a few centuries after the Mongol invasion. Part of them ended up in Poland & Austria-Hungary. The latter invented & supported the Ukrainian identity to weaken Russia's influence.
    Canada doesn't force assimilation on any1. The Slavs were also killing each other for 100s of years, just like the Greeks, Arabs, Indians, Afghans, Koreans, & Japanese.
    White SA farmers in Russia will be like the Blacks in their country were during apartheid years, i.e. put in designated enclave(s) & closely watched. In case of any trouble, they would be removed just like the Volga Germans & others were, this time to E. Siberia & the Far East which btw lost 4M population since 1991. There, instead of African lions & leopards, Amur leopards & tigers will make them company.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:32 am

GazB you gonna come get over here too?

I might have to come visit... I just bought a nice little rifle... a Bars-4-1 in 5.6x39mm and when I ask at local gunshops they look at me like I am from another planet... Tula Arms makes it but they want to sell me a shipping container sized order or bigger.

Of course reading some of the nonsense some people on this thread are spouting... the west were happy to appease the nazis before the war but went to embargoes and sanctions pretty quickly against the Japanese... I suspect it was racial... after the war the west was happy to forgive all sorts of sins to face the new menace of the Soviet Union... and today with the new menace of Iran, Russia and China they will embrace Nazism in the Ukraine to fight what they see as the greater threat to their dominance...

The west is a slut that will get into bed with the lowest of the low if it suits their immediate interests... Osama was there best friend in the 80s and 90s against the Soviets and pro Russian Afghans, and then he stabbed them in the back because they sent infidels to Saudi Arabia for Desert Storm.. now they are back to supporting Al quada... why would you want friendship with these dicks?
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:02 am

The SA farmers willing to move to the RF have no strong allegiance to any Western state, incl. the UK & Netherlands, AFAIK. Their mentality is probably similar to White South Brazilian & Australian farmers, & they could assimilate is S. Russia just like those Germans did before them, if not better. IMO, they can't hurt Russia by their presence.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:40 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:The SA farmers willing to move to the RF have no strong allegiance to any Western state, incl. the UK & Netherlands, AFAIK. Their mentality is probably similar to White South Brazilian & Australian farmers, & they could assimilate is S. Russia just like those Germans did before them, if not better. IMO, they can't hurt Russia by their presence.
    Why assimilate? I have no problem against them keeping their culture, or anyone keeping their culture, so long as they abide by the law and don't cause trouble with their new neighbours. And they sound like they will become proud patriots of Russia regardless of what language they speak and which religion they follow at home. We have much to gain from their agricultural expertise.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:02 am

They can assimilate i.e. learn Russian, obey the laws, practice "in Rome, do as Romans do", study, intermarry, join the military, & still keep their culture, religion, language & customs. Ms of Germans, Jews, Greeks, Tatars, Georgians, Armenians, Kazakhs, & Koreans have done it in the Russian Empire & the USSR.
    jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb on Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Odin of Ossetia wrote:Why? Someone said once: "They are English, they cannot do anything wrong."

But you say, you are a Pole & there are 1 million Poles living in the UK. Poles really love the English.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python on Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:They can assimilate i.e. learn Russian, obey the laws, practice "in Rome, do as Romans do", study, intermarry, join the military, & still keep their culture, religion, language & customs. Ms of Germans, Jews, Greeks, Tatars, Georgians, Armenians, Kazakhs, & Koreans have done it in the Russian Empire & the USSR.

Well I call that integration rather than assimilation.

And yes Russia is a country of integration and many different nationalities. It works for us, better than it does for Europe anyway, and 1 more won't hurt.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:37 am

White South Africans are English?

Really?

So the English won the Boer war?

White South Africans are Dutch. Boers.

And yes Russia is a country of integration and many different nationalities. It works for us, better than it does for Europe anyway, and 1 more won't hurt.

The silly thing is that you can get twenty people of the same ethnicity and they will have twenty different opinions on most things...

The irony is most of the white women I know spend hours lying in the hot sun to get a tan... they want to look darker... my brother lives in Thailand and he arranged for some Thai students to come over here for a couple of months and amongst the bathroom stuff they brought was a liquid to make their skin look whiter... it seems in Thailand looking dark skinned means you work outside and are therefore lower class... so funny ideas come from all sorts of places...

I would say most of the people going to Russia are looking for a better life... I rather doubt in 50 years they will want to go back where they came from...

Here in New Zealand we had a lot of Chinese migrants... and we treated them like shit. We even had a Chinaman tax that chinese people had to pay to come to the country.

The first generation had market farms or fish and chip shops and their children were generally lawyers and doctors... I think they are the best import we ever had.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:41 pm

flamming_python wrote: We have much to gain from their agricultural expertise.

The best comment in the thread. The SA farmers from both Dutch and English stock seem to be extremely capable, farming land that not the easiest with lack of water being a major problem for many.

Russia needs more farmers and has the land, its much more productive to import professionals rather than use local amateurs or just out of Ag school learners. Can't see the downside.
    Boshoed

Post  Boshoed on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:58 am

Odin of Ossetia wrote:

Colonization is always bad for a country.

That is why Japan never wanted to be colonized; they became Asia's most successful civilization.

They also value, or at least have valued, their racial purity. And Japan was always ruled by Japanese.

Do not let them in. I repeat, do not let them in!

Why?

Because they are apex predators of the human variety, and letting such people in is an extremely bad idea.

Second, if you have a quarrel with them, they are never wrong.

I know that many of them are Boers and not English, albeit a significant portion of them are English too, but you get the idea. They were always at the top, and moving them to Russia will not change it.

I would not want them in even if they paid $10 million to get in. The $100 000 they want to pay only shows how cheap they think you are.

They also have a long tradition of siding with Russia's enemies.

Do not worry about them, they will be all right if they stay in the South Africa, they are well armed and have plenty of combat experience. They do not face any genocide. Russian government can always intercede on their behalf, if they stay in South Africa.

Excuse me? "The $100 000 they want to pay only shows how cheap they think you are." $100 000 Is A LOT of Money here in South Africa.
    "Do not worry about them, they will be all right if they stay in the South Africa, they are well armed and have plenty of combat experience. They do not face any genocide. "

Yeah, no. Sorry bud, I live here in South Africa, we are facing a genocidal government, that wants to take every, single square inch of land.

Boshoed

Post  Boshoed on Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:12 am

Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Don't worry, they r not that numerous & will Russify eventually, just like the Germans before them. The Ms Black Africans won't tolerate the Whites owning most of the farmland, & Russia won't lift a finger for them. They will say "we r sorry, but we value our relations with SA & China more, so u don't want to come to Russia & want to stay there, pl. ask the British, Dutch & US for help".

Are you serious?

Apex predators with a long tradition of siding with Russia's enemies?

Stockholm Syndrome Russians handed themselves over to a foreign dynasty that haled from a people who repeatedly raided the Rus lands for plunder and slaves.

During the 18th century a small minority of Germans took over Russia and lived off it like parasites until 1917.

You are telling me not to worry?

"Apex predators with a long tradition of siding with Russia's enemies?" What the heck are you on about? We weren't aligned to any particular nation, we broke away from the commonwealth in the 60's, both Britain and America screwed us, we were only fighting the Soviet Union and Cuba, because they were funding the ANC, an openly communist organisation. Do yourself a favour, and actually speak to a South African, before you condemn us all. We're very hospitable, and very open.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:47 am

And that is a good point too... if I said an American was coming to live in Russia you can make all sorts of assumptions, but how accurate would those assumptions be... the person could be Hilary Clinton (ie pathological hatred for Russia and Russians), Donald Trump (willing to work with Russia where the US benefits like the space programme, but also wanting to appear to be a successful negotiator by ripping up any existing deal and making a new one that benefits the US more), or it could be Stephen Cohen... someone who does not hate Russia or Russian people and I think actually has a lot of sympathy for what they have been through and treats them as human beings like anyone else.

Of course people can change too, and Heaven is unlikely to be what you expect when you get there because most people will have unrealistic expectations...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:48 pm