Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Listen carefully....

Vladimir79

Listen carefully....

Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:41 pm

The lack of respect on this forum for its members has gotten out of control. I don't want F bombs, calling people trolls for voicing an opinion whether it is pro-West or not. You can say what you want but attacks against the forum or its members and especially the staff will not be tolerated. If this board ends up just being Pro-Russian it is dead, alternative views will be tolerated and the people treated with respect just as you want to be.
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Re: Listen carefully....

Post  GunshipDemocracy on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:The lack of respect on this forum for its members has gotten out of control.  I don't want F bombs, calling people trolls for voicing an opinion whether it is pro-West or not.  You can say what you want but attacks against the forum or its members and especially the staff will not be tolerated.  If this board ends up just being Pro-Russian it is dead, alternative views will be tolerated and the people treated with respect just as you want to be.  

+1000
    Russian Patriot

Post  Russian Patriot on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:The lack of respect on this forum for its members has gotten out of control.  I don't want F bombs, calling people trolls for voicing an opinion whether it is pro-West or not.  You can say what you want but attacks against the forum or its members and especially the staff will not be tolerated.  If this board ends up just being Pro-Russian it is dead, alternative views will be tolerated and the people treated with respect just as you want to be.  

Amen
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:36 am

Are statements also off limit to ridicule or just ppl ?
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:10 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:

You can attack the message, not the messenger. You can ridicule it with facts. Just to call it stupid is not up to the standards I want.
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:

You can attack the message, not the messenger.  You can ridicule it with facts.  Just to call it stupid is not up to the standards I want.

Ok understood. Will do my best to avoid that in future.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:55 am