Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Listen carefully....

Vladimir79

Listen carefully....

Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:41 pm

The lack of respect on this forum for its members has gotten out of control. I don't want F bombs, calling people trolls for voicing an opinion whether it is pro-West or not. You can say what you want but attacks against the forum or its members and especially the staff will not be tolerated. If this board ends up just being Pro-Russian it is dead, alternative views will be tolerated and the people treated with respect just as you want to be.
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Re: Listen carefully....

Post  GunshipDemocracy on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:The lack of respect on this forum for its members has gotten out of control.  I don't want F bombs, calling people trolls for voicing an opinion whether it is pro-West or not.  You can say what you want but attacks against the forum or its members and especially the staff will not be tolerated.  If this board ends up just being Pro-Russian it is dead, alternative views will be tolerated and the people treated with respect just as you want to be.  

+1000
    Russian Patriot

Post  Russian Patriot on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:The lack of respect on this forum for its members has gotten out of control.  I don't want F bombs, calling people trolls for voicing an opinion whether it is pro-West or not.  You can say what you want but attacks against the forum or its members and especially the staff will not be tolerated.  If this board ends up just being Pro-Russian it is dead, alternative views will be tolerated and the people treated with respect just as you want to be.  

Amen
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:36 am

Are statements also off limit to ridicule or just ppl ?
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:10 pm

TheGeorgian wrote:

You can attack the message, not the messenger. You can ridicule it with facts. Just to call it stupid is not up to the standards I want.
    TheGeorgian

Post  TheGeorgian on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    TheGeorgian wrote:

You can attack the message, not the messenger.  You can ridicule it with facts.  Just to call it stupid is not up to the standards I want.

Ok understood. Will do my best to avoid that in future.
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:27 pm

http://www.russiadefence.net/t1791p250-the-t-80s-future-in-the-russian-army#238659

d_taddei2 wrote:Already explained to you why but u failed to read because of ur mental illness. 
    U don't accept links eehnie and you don't accept pics and you don't accept experience Infact u don't accept anything from anyone but yourself this is now a FACT everyone can see. Which hampers your own knowledge which is already small and limited and will not grow while you're mindset is in its current mode. Attitude change is severely needed and if it's not mental illness then it's quite clearly bigotry which I think should entail some kind of action from the mods. .

http://www.russiadefence.net/t3824p100-zsu-23-4-aa-gun-views#238717

d_taddei2 wrote:Its a fact you're a bigot.

To note several previous insults, and the following message to make him realize of what he is doing with these insults and disrespect:

http://www.russiadefence.net/t3824p100-zsu-23-4-aa-gun-views#238537

eehnie wrote:To try to impose your opinions with insults makes not you right, only undermines the authority of the Administrator of the Forum and their Moderators, contradicting their rules and messages to the forum. They are being very generous with you, pardoning your insults multiple times, at the cost of their own credit, but you continue abusing, feeling entitled to insult me without consequences.
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:33 am

eehnie wrote:.......

To note several previous insults, and the following message to make him realize of what he is doing with these insults and disrespect:

You may want to be careful with those bricks because you are smack in the middle of very fragile glass house

List of rules you break with every one of your spam posts is quite lengthy
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:51 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:.......

You may want to be careful with those bricks because you are smack in the middle of very fragile glass house

List of rules you break with every one of your spam posts is quite lengthy
    Agreed 

It's also clear in Vladimir79 post that telling someone wrong or stupid just because is also againstthe rules something he has done to me many times in the past. I treat others as they treat me. How long did he have a tag on every posts dissing people on this forum about hating zionists etc. A very long time he did. Suggesting people are liars and manipulating information as well. "People throwing stones in glass houses comes to mind. I've tried many times to agree on mutual agreements and solutions but he refused them all and on more than multiple occasions he has never offered anything similar because it seems he's right everyoneelse is wrong in every thread. I've had enough of long ago. Forum was great before he joined

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:00 pm