Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Why study so many russian girls in Western Europe / France?

Vladimir79

Re: Why study so many russian girls in Western Europe / France?

Post  Vladimir79 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:04 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Well now politics changed in France. We will find a solution for them.

If your politics towards immigrants changed then Le Pen would be the president.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:59 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Well now politics changed in France. We will find a solution for them.

If your politics towards immigrants changed then Le Pen would be the president.  

Le Pen is a figurehead nothing more. Persons are irrelant. We club down negroes at french italian border, allow nobody in, crush down gypsies and slavic migrants. Macron pays warlords in libya to deal with migrants there. We dont accept ships ect.

As for those already here, lePen is too soft regarding them.
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Aristide wrote:

Le Pen is a figurehead nothing more. Persons are irrelant. We club down negroes at french italian border, allow nobody in, crush down gypsies and slavic migrants. Macron pays warlords in libya to deal with migrants there. We dont accept ships ect.

You are in Schengen, you don't control your borders when other countries can decide.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:17 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

You are in Schengen, you don't control your borders when other countries can decide.

Is it normal in russia to talk bullshit without knowing facts?

http://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/7501/border-rejection-violence-and-death-in-ventimiglia

Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Aristide wrote:

Is it normal in russia to talk bullshit without knowing facts?

http://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/7501/border-rejection-violence-and-death-in-ventimiglia

CITY ON THE EDGE Paris has 300,000 illegal immigrants crammed into just one tiny suburb

The numbers continue to rise, as an estimated 80 migrants arrive in Paris every 24 hours — 550 a week.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6886347/paris-has-300000-illegal-immigrants-crammed-into-just-one-tiny-suburb/
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:32 am

You make a big mistake. we never intended to bring our former colonies to wealth and prosperity. We exploited them and still do.

I know exactly what you did and are doing... I live in New Zealand... France used to just do it to its colonies, but now it does it to any small country it thinks it can get away with doing it to...

We are not stupid.

And your antics and those of the west... which is made up of former colonies and former colonial powers thinks it can continue to do this to the rest of the world.

It is the structure of the world... originally there was the advanced sophisticated civilised west as the first world and the less advanced and less civilised eastern block led by the Soviets that were the second world and the third world were non aligned nations.

This has been corrupted of course and third world now means poor, but these grounds are set in stone... Poland for example might have joined the EU and NATO but it is not considered first world in the west... in the UK they are considered... plumbers. And these former soviet state upstarts from Latvia and lithuania and Estonia are coming over to the UK stealing jobs from Poles... yet they continue to dry hump the leg of the west and blame Russia for everything and for treating them bad... when they realise the west thinks even less of them it will probably be too late...

When your only invention in 40.000 years is a spear, you deserve to be crushed. I´m not one of those who feels mercy with primitives.

Your not understanding what I am saying... I doubt they want your pity. They don't want charity, they want a chance to develop like everyone in the west did, a chance to develop and grow... you bomb them and ruin their countries so of course they are going to go to your country and sponge off your nice welfare systems... and screw those pretty white women. No means yes unless she has a gun... that is how it works.

Ohh, you want them to follow your rules... but when you came to their country your soldiers did what they liked... isn't that how it works?

And inbreading? Really? There is no people more genetic diverse than western europeans. Half my family comes from Navarra in Spain.

And the other half come from Austria so you keep them locked in the basement?

As your rant about Syria. France does not only support ISIS, ISIL and so on. We also support Iran, the Shiites, Saudi Arabia.

So why do you expect Russia to buy French planes and send their best and brightest to your universities?

Remember who brought the Ayatollah back to Iran?

The CIA. But it wont stop you taking credit because you are French.

We need a divided middle east in chaos. We support evry side. We sold Saddam poison gas and the Iranians gas masks.

Its business buddy, like always. We sacrificed Constantinople to the Turks just to hurt the orthodox powers.

Yes, a leech that feeds of war... I am glad it is sending the children of war to Europe so they can colour you up...

The numbers continue to rise, as an estimated 80 migrants arrive in Paris every 24 hours — 550 a week.

I am sure you will enjoy Sharia law my French friend... they hate gays so you better deny it though.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:13 pm

GarryB wrote:
    You make a big mistake. we never intended to bring our former colonies to wealth and prosperity. We exploited them and still do.

I know exactly what you did and are doing... I live in New Zealand... France used to just do it to its colonies, but now it does it to any small country it thinks it can get away with doing it to...

We are not stupid.

And your antics and those of the west... which is made up of former colonies and former colonial powers thinks it can continue to do this to the rest of the world.

It is the structure of the world... originally there was the advanced sophisticated civilised west as the first world and the less advanced and less civilised eastern block led by the Soviets that were the second world and the third world were non aligned nations.

This has been corrupted of course and third world now means poor, but these grounds are set in stone... Poland for example might have joined the EU and NATO but it is not considered first world in the west... in the UK they are considered... plumbers. And these former soviet state upstarts from Latvia and lithuania and Estonia are coming over to the UK stealing jobs from Poles... yet they continue to dry hump the leg of the west and blame Russia for everything and for treating them bad... when they realise the west thinks even less of them it will probably be too late...

When your only invention in 40.000 years is a spear, you deserve to be crushed. I´m not one of those who feels mercy with primitives.

Your not understanding what I am saying... I doubt they want your pity. They don't want charity, they want a chance to develop like everyone in the west did, a chance to develop and grow... you bomb them and ruin their countries so of course they are going to go to your country and sponge off your nice welfare systems... and screw those pretty white women. No means yes unless she has a gun... that is how it works.

Ohh, you want them to follow your rules... but when you came to their country your soldiers did what they liked... isn't that how it works?

And inbreading? Really? There is no people more genetic diverse than western europeans. Half my family comes from Navarra in Spain.

And the other half come from Austria so you keep them locked in the basement?

As your rant about Syria. France does not only support ISIS, ISIL and so on. We also support Iran, the Shiites, Saudi Arabia.

So why do you expect Russia to buy French planes and send their best and brightest to your universities?

Remember who brought the Ayatollah back to Iran?

The CIA. But it wont stop you taking credit because you are French.

We need a divided middle east in chaos. We support evry side. We sold Saddam poison gas and the Iranians gas masks.

Its business buddy, like always. We sacrificed Constantinople to the Turks just to hurt the orthodox powers.

Yes, a leech that feeds of war... I am glad it is sending the children of war to Europe so they can colour you up...

I am sure you will enjoy Sharia law my French friend... they hate gays so you better deny it though.

1st its time for some history lessons for you.

The Ayatollah was brought back to Iran by France.

The iranian revolution at its start was a civilian liberal one against the conservative Pahlevi dynasty. It was France which brought the Ayatollah back to give it an islamist spin and made Iran the hellhole it is today.

France always had evry much influence in Persia / Iran. Their entire old elite had studied in France.

As for your rants about the 3rd world.

Does it matter what they want? We give them no chance and never will.

And thats where you are wrong. The ones who make it here are here as working slaves and to create pressure on the low class workers. Press wages down. Exploit them like slaves on the fields. Amnesty international says conditions fro african migrants in France wor worse than in african shitholes.

The big majority of their ilk gets exploited in their home countries. We get all our rescources from Mali, Niger, Congo. Uranium, Gold, Platin, Coltan and Diamonds.

What amuses me most i your comment about "screwing" pretty white girls. They screw working class bitches. And from  a political point of view itsimportant such cases happen from time to time. It creates outrage and hate and division.

In short, we import african slaves and russian women. The african slaves for the fields and russian women for parties.

I the end who knows their fate? How politics develop it could well be they end as fertilizer on the fields.

And no, i dont want them to follow our rules. They are pushed into their ghettos. I have zero contact to them.

I want them to work hard on our fields. I want them to give us evrything of value of their countries. I want them thm to accept their fate or die. Their existence has zero effect on me and neither has their fate.

Do you think it influences my 4 week travel to Australia in September when they run amok in their closed ghetto?

You should learn that nothing happenes out of nothing. The ones who made it here were allowed in to serve a certain purpose. Since it starts to get annoying the politics changed. New arricals since 16th July are zero.

Italy locked its coast down. We pay the libyan coast guard who sells them on slave markets.

So Gary, please spare me your elderly leftst bla bla. I have a french aristocratic way of thinking. If i had to decide that 1000 nigrian children die or my flight delayed for 2h...i would vote for Option 1.

At least i´m honest.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:30 am

France always had evry much influence in Persia / Iran. Their entire old elite had studied in France.

Is that what your French history books tell you?

Perhaps France did install the Shah, but there is no doubt they did so on the orders of Washington... everyone knows it was the CIA that put the Shah in power.. France was just the bell boy that got the lift and walked the Shah to Iran.

Not much has really changed... you are still Americas bitch.

So Gary, please spare me your elderly leftst bla bla. I have a french aristocratic way of thinking. If i had to decide that 1000 nigrian children die or my flight delayed for 2h...i would vote for Option 1.

At least i´m honest.

Hahaha, at least you are honest... except you are not.. you seem to think the current situation has anything to do with you... the elite in France think of you the same way you think of others... thinking like an ass hole is fine, I really don't care... I already think of most French people as being ass holes anyway... you are confirmation I am not wrong.

I am just an elderly leftist... actually I am not that old... some of the children on this forum make me feel old is more accurate... so why do you keep replying to me to tell me your beliefs and feelings... I find it funny someone as poor as you with delusions of aristocracy... but that house of cards never lasts... I am not a priest.

In fact you hate the half asian Russians so why do you spend so much time on this forum?

Do western forums reject French people too?

Try Kay Kay Kay dot org, I am sure they will vote you their leader within a few weeks.

Obviously the other western forums you are ideally suited for wouldn't let you in because you probably went to the wrong school and don't earn enough... so you come here... aren't we just special.

Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:33 am

GarryB wrote:

Is that what your French history books tell you?

Perhaps France did install the Shah, but there is no doubt they did so on the orders of Washington... everyone knows it was the CIA that put the Shah in power.. France was just the bell boy that got the lift and walked the Shah to Iran.

Not much has really changed... you are still Americas bitch.

At least i´m honest.

Hahaha, at least you are honest... except you are not.. you seem to think the current situation has anything to do with you... the elite in France think of you the same way you think of others... thinking like an ass hole is fine, I really don't care... I already think of most French people as being ass holes anyway... you are confirmation I am not wrong.

I am just an elderly leftist... actually I am not that old... some of the children on this forum make me feel old is more accurate... so why do you keep replying to me to tell me your beliefs and feelings... I find it funny someone as poor as you with delusions of aristocracy... but that house of cards never lasts... I am not a priest.

In fact you hate the half asian Russians so why do you spend so much time on this forum?

Do western forums reject French people too?

Try Kay Kay Kay dot org, I am sure they will vote you their leader within a few weeks.

Obviously the other western forums you are ideally suited for wouldn't let you in because you probably went to the wrong school and don't earn enough... so you come here... aren't we just special.

Well Garry, compared to me, you are old.

And no, thats not what western history books tell me. You dont even know the event i talk about.

Im not talking about Pahlavi. Installing the Shah was a british / american thing.

Installing the Ayatollah and his islamo facist regime Iran has today was a french oepration. Khameinei lived ine xile in Paris. It was France that brought him there to spark the islamic revolution.

In Africa we are more active though. Our strategy is always working. Others love our style and grand culture. So we encounter some fucked up shitty african dictator. He is impressed by us and we act like we take him serious.

Beste xample for this is Bokassa

Why i post sometimes here? I find it interesting to see ideas totally alien to mine. At least i´m able to communicate with people from other parts of the world.

As for Elites. Amigo i´m very young but can afford vacations in australia, chile. I have a job i like to do and my income is high enough to allow me a life that i can enjoy.

My family is a fortunate one and thanks god we have what we need to live a great life. We are upper middle class. Thats more than 95% of humanity has.

While the majority on this planet has to decide how to feed their family next day, my girl and i have the decission to make if we just do our 4 week new caledonia trip next year or also add a 5 day Greenland tour.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:11 am