Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Why study so many russian girls in Western Europe / France?

Aristide
    Aristide

Why study so many russian girls in Western Europe / France? Empty Why study so many russian girls in Western Europe / France?

Post  Aristide on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:24 am

Russian women make up to 27% of foreign students in french universities.

When i see at my own group, we are 32 students and 10 of those are foreign studends and of those 4 are girls from Russia. Most of them also pseak very goo french
    and english and i wonder whats the reason for that?

Do you learn French at school or have the option to do so? Are there programs in Russia that fund stipendia ect?
    starman
    starman

Why study so many russian girls in Western Europe / France? Empty Re: Why study so many russian girls in Western Europe / France?

Post  starman on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Aristide wrote:Most of them also pseak very goo french

They are exceptions--people with good language aptitude, or else they wouldn't be there. Smile

Do you learn French at school or have the option to do so?

Of course they do, although in the past the bulk of students studied either English or German.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Why study so many russian girls in Western Europe / France? Empty Re: Why study so many russian girls in Western Europe / France?

Post  Aristide on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:13 am

starman wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Most of them also pseak very goo french

They are exceptions--people with good language aptitude, or else they wouldn't be there.  Smile

Do you learn French at school or have the option to do so?

Of course they do, although in the past the bulk of students studied either English or German.

Its just strange for me that most are female. In France its 50/50%. We send male and female exchange studends abroad but from Russis i only know girls coming here.
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:50 pm

Aristide wrote:

Its just strange for me that most are female. In France its 50/50%. We send male and female exchange studends abroad but from Russis i only know girls coming here.

I think it has to do with all of the fashion/design and culinary art schools. It is not something Russian males are interested for in large numbers. You will find them going to school in the UK. After Brexit you might find even more Russians coming to school there.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:42 am

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

I think it has to do with all of the fashion/design and culinary art schools. It is not something Russian males are interested for in large numbers. You will find them going to school in the UK.  After Brexit you might find even more Russians coming to school there.

I dont know. most of them study science and engineering stuff here.
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Aristide wrote:

Most of the Russian girls I know who studied in France did so for art, fashion/design or culinary schools. If they are going to school in France their parents have money. I have met some that are into life sciences for medical and R&D professions as France has a big pharma industry. I have yet to meet one going for engineering.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:40 pm

Vlad - It may have something to do with general underrepresentation of women in STEM fields.

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Most of the Russian girls I know who studied in France did so for art, fashion/design or culinary schools. If they are going to school in France their parents have money.  I have met some that are into life sciences for medical and R&D professions as France has a big pharma industry.  I have yet to meet one going for engineering.

We do have some women in that field and they get more. I know one who is a trainee at Airbus. Our government actively pushs more women into that field.
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Aristide wrote:

We do have some women in that field and they get more. I know one who is a trainee at Airbus. Our government actively pushs more women into that field.

You don't have enough French applicants for entry level positions at Airbus that you need to import Russians?
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

You don't have enough French applicants for entry level positions at Airbus that you need to import Russians?

I said women, not russian women, in that sentence.

But that said, we try to get the smartest heads from evrywhere. You have a problem with that?
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:46 pm

When a Russian (man or woman) leaves for France, the average IQ of both countries increase.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:49 pm

TheArmenian wrote:When a Russian (man or woman) leaves for France, the average IQ of both countries increase.

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Russia is a very poor country that gives young people not many chances. France is avery rich country with much more opportunities
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:40 am

Aristide wrote:

Russia is a very poor country that gives young people not many chances. France is avery rich country with much more opportunities

French youth unemployment is much higher than Russia, there are not many opportunities there.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:29 am

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

French youth unemployment is much higher than Russia, there are not many opportunities there.  

With all due respect but an unemployed french gets more imcome than a russian worker.

I visited Russia, it was interesting but i cant imagine to live there. I would definitly miss the lifestyle, opportunities, chances and living standards we have.
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:02 am

Aristide wrote:

With all due respect but an unemployed french gets more imcome than a russian worker.

I visited Russia, it was interesting but i cant imagine to live there. I would definitly miss the lifestyle, opportunities, chances and living standards we have.

They only get chomage if they recently had a job and were fired without cause. Most of the unemployed youth running around your streets burning cars don't work and get subsistence benefits which are even less. If these people can't get a job there is little reason for foreign nationals to try.

No one is asking you to move to Russia so go ahead and stay in France. French jobs are for French people, I am with Le Pen on that.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:39 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

They only get chomage if they recently had a job and were fired without cause.  Most of the unemployed youth running around your streets burning cars don't work and get subsistence benefits which are even less.  If these people can't get a job there is little reason for foreign nationals to try.  

No one is asking you to move to Russia so go ahead and stay in France.  French jobs are for French people, I am with Le Pen on that.  

Thats not true. What you mean is unemployment insurance. When that is expired, they still get welfare. 500 € per month + rent.

If you ask me, thats to much, i would put all in labor camps. No work? No food.

The unemployed youth is mostly human garbage and not really french at all.
    par far

Post  par far on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Aristide wrote:
    TheArmenian wrote:When a Russian (man or woman) leaves for France, the average IQ of both countries increase.

I don't think this is true. Russia has a bigger economy than France and they will likely pass Germany in economic measures. The narrative that Russia is a poor has been for decades or even more.

Last edited by par far on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    par far

Post  par far on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Aristide wrote:
    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

They only get chomage if they recently had a job and were fired without cause.  Most of the unemployed youth running around your streets burning cars don't work and get subsistence benefits which are even less.  If these people can't get a job there is little reason for foreign nationals to try.  

No one is asking you to move to Russia so go ahead and stay in France.  French jobs are for French people, I am with Le Pen on that.  

Thats not true. What you mean is unemployment insurance. When that is expired, they still get welfare. 500 € per month + rent.

The living standards will improve in Russia, you have to take into account that modern Russia came into existence, less than 30 years ago(after the collapse of the Soviet Union) and for half that time, Russia was being looted economically. Russia has work to do if they wanted to catch up to "western countries" but Russia has made huge gains and western countries are being destroyed by immigrants.

This video does a good job of explaining what Russia went through and how it transformed itself and the some of the challenges it faces.

The unemployed youth(when you call them human garbage, I agree with you), are mostly immigrants and that is only going to grow. The French government will bring in more of this "human garbage" and they will be a drain on French economy. The government and the main stream media like to spin the narrative that these immigrants will work and help the economy but they are unlikely to do that because they are getting free money(why would they work, they are getting everything they need), they don't have the skills to do the high end jobs and if the France government want to train them, it will take a long time(this is where Russia will have a advantage, while the western countries plunge themselves in debt by dealing with this "human garbage", Russia can build it self up even more.) These people also do crime and have created "no go zones" in France and Europe, I watched a video, where a guy from England goes to France and tells the story of how his trip went(he decided to stay in a part of France where people did not speak any English or French and he was "mugged" in broad day light) I seen a lot of videos like that and I wanted to know if this was all true(I never traveled to France but my friends sister along with her friends went to France and they said it was all true, "no go zones", sexual assaults, armed police(in some places) and there were more Muslims and Blacks than French and these most of these Muslims and Blacks were just beggars.)

Main stream media will never tell the truth but this article does a good job(it is 3 years old, so that means the amount immigrants(mostly Muslims), that are getting benefits(free money from western countries like France have probably went up.)

"An estimated 40% of Muslim youth in France and 50% in Germany are unemployed but far from destitute. Rather, they receive a wide range of social benefits."

"These high levels of welfare are accompanied by high levels of unemployment. Nor has this situation improved; rather, it is deteriorating. According to analyst Christopher Caldwell: “In the early 1970s, 2 million of the 3 million foreigners in Germany were in the labor force; by the turn of this century, 2 million of 7.5 million were.” [6] Similar stories abound in other West European countries."

The one that pisses me off the most.

"Large numbers of people may be receiving unemployment, but that is not their only form of income. The money for the designer sneakers sported by idle youth comes, in fact, from drug deals and fenced goods as well as from welfare payments. But the symbolism of welfare payments affects not only disgruntled taxpayers but also the youth themselves. Some Muslims interpret the payment of social benefits as a form of jiziya, the poll tax traditionally paid in Islamic societies by non-Muslim peoples as a sign of their submission to Islamic rule. In other words, not only are the social benefits interpreted as a right due to Muslim recipients, but they reflect the higher, dominant position of the latter which is embedded in sharia. [7] In fact, a minority consider draining the government’s coffers to be a contribution to jihad."

http://acdemocracy.org/muslim-immigrants-draining-european-social-benefits/

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:11 pm

par far wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

I don't think this is true. Russia has a bigger economy than France and they will likely pass Germany in economic measures. The narrative that Russia is a poor has been for decades or even more.

I think it is time for a reality check here.

The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in France was worth 2582.50 billion US dollars in 2017.

The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Russia was worth 1283 billion US dollars in 2017.

The Russian economy is not even 50% of the french one.

The average income in France is 36.854,97 USD

The average income in Russia is 8.748,36 USD...

The average french person has a 4 times higher income than the russian citizen.

So please step out of your dream world.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:05 am

Aristide wrote:

Yes, Russia is very poor country for average low life pleb. But then again if you are rich you still end up driving same pothole ridden roads like common peasants and etc. France is actually also very poor country compared to European Powerhouses. I have french lorry driver working for me and he could literally be my prostitute if I would pay him right.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:29 am

Regular wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Yes, Russia is very poor country for average low life pleb. But then again if you are rich you still end up driving same pothole ridden roads like common peasants and etc. France is actually also very poor country compared to European Powerhouses. I have french lorry driver working for me and he could literally be my prostitute if I would pay him right.

France is the european powerhouse. Infront the UK and right after Germany. Thus wages are higher in France than Germany.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:38 am

Powerhouse on the HMS Titanic.

Are you able to talk to us freely, or do you need permission from Washington and Brussels before you post?

The amusing thing is that all these years of colonial western control of half the world and they still live mostly in poverty... I am sure it makes you feel superior, but by keeping them down you end up getting the problems you are having now with immigration.

You are fighting against Russia in Syria, yet the areas the Russian supported Syrian government have liberated can now take their refugees back, but inbreeding and basically snobbishness that prevents you seeing you were wrong prevents you realising this, so you continue to support terrorists... (ISIS, ISIL, the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia)...

Keep doing what you are doing... just like WWII I am sure you will change sides to the winning side when it becomes clear who will win...
    Vladimir79
    Vladimir79

Post  Vladimir79 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 am

Aristide wrote:

Thats not true. What you mean is unemployment insurance. When that is expired, they still get welfare. 500 per month + rent.

Life in the banlieues is pretty bad. Your government moves them far out from the city making it difficult to get to a job. It is like they are trying to keep them out of sight out of mind. When they riot they are nowhere near the expensive areas and just tear up their own neighbourhoods. If you treat them like garbage they will act like garbage. If you don't want them why did you let them come in the first place?
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:43 pm

GarryB wrote:Powerhouse on the HMS Titanic.

Are you able to talk to us freely, or do you need permission from Washington and Brussels before you post?

The amusing thing is that all these years of colonial western control of half the world and they still live mostly in poverty... I am sure it makes you feel superior, but by keeping them down you end up getting the problems you are having now with immigration.

You are fighting against Russia in Syria, yet the areas the Russian supported Syrian government have liberated can now take their refugees back, but inbreeding and basically snobbishness that prevents you seeing you were wrong prevents you realising this, so you continue to support terrorists... (ISIS, ISIL, the US, Israel, Saudi Arabia)...

Keep doing what you are doing... just like WWII I am sure you will change sides to the winning side when it becomes clear who will win...

You make a big mistake. we never intended to bring our former colonies to wealth and prosperity. We exploited them and still do.

When your only invention in 40.000 years is a spear, you deserve to be crushed. I´m not one of those who feels mercy with primitives.

And inbreading? Really? There is no people more genetic diverse than western europeans. Half my family comes from Navarra in Spain.

As your rant about Syria. France does not only support ISIS, ISIL and so on. We also support Iran, the Shiites, Saudi Arabia.

Remember who brought the Ayatollah back to Iran?

Why study so many russian girls in Western Europe / France? Ayatollah-ruhollah-khomeini-descends-aeroplane-steps-and-is-by-crowd-video-id1B011294_0002?s=640x640

We need a divided middle east in chaos. We support evry side. We sold Saddam poison gas and the Iranians gas masks.

Its business buddy, like always. We sacrificed Constantinople to the Turks just to hurt the orthodox powers.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Thats not true. What you mean is unemployment insurance. When that is expired, they still get welfare. 500  per month + rent.

Life in the banlieues is pretty bad.  Your government moves them far out from the city making it difficult to get to a job.  It is like they are trying to keep them out of sight out of mind.  When they riot they are nowhere near the expensive areas and just tear up their own neighbourhoods.  If you treat them like garbage they will act like garbage.  If you don't want them why did you let them come in the first place?    

Well now politics changed in France. We will find a solution for them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:38 pm