Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

Tsavo Lion

Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Don't call black white! Perhaps the Germans, British & Russians that defeated u time & again should have partitioned France & treated u like u treated the Kanaks & other "savages"! Do me a favor: join another forum & go fuck urself!
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:22 am

I read an article today that suggested europe is so keen on its anti Russia campaign because they basically see Russia as the main enemy of a united europe... I mean lets face it.. Napoleon tried and was humiliated by the Russians, then Hitler tried and was defeated by the Soviets too... so many european countries abstained from the UN bill to ban support and promotion of nazism... and only two countries voted against it... that is right... the Ukraine and the United States of America... voted against a bill against nazism... those Americans killed on french beaches in D Day would be proud their sacrifice was so important and so valued by the American people now that they don't give a crap which way America votes in the UN.

The amusing thing is they they like to quote that saying... the enemy of my enemy is my friend... except it is bullshit... what it really should be is that the enemy of my enemy is someone I can use to hurt my enemy... but none of us are friends...
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:23 am

Do me a favor: join another forum & go fuck urself!

He is a good remedy for those who might believe Europeans are civilised and intelligent... not all of them... not even most of them...
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:20 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:Don't call black white! Perhaps the Germans, British & Russians that defeated u time & again should have partitioned France & treated u like   u treated the Kanaks & other "savages"! Do me a favor: join another forum & go fuck urself!

Germany is under our boot and pays for it. Russia is a poor developing country and the UK? Will maybe one day reach our level in distant future.

But you are right, they should have done that. They were stupid and paid the price for that.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:23 pm

GarryB wrote:
    Do me a favor: join another forum & go fuck urself!

He is a good remedy for those who might believe Europeans are civilised and intelligent... not all of them... not even most of them...

I´m civilized and highly intelligent.

What you dont understand is, that civilisation and intelligence must not have the goal to care for not your own.

Ever saw Orcas hunting a grey whale female with her calf? They divide her from her calf and drown it. And you know why? For shit and giggles. Orcas are highly intelligent.
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Only an idiot self proclaims they are highly intelligent and civilized.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:30 pm

miketheterrible wrote:Only an idiot self proclaims they are highly intelligent and civilized.

No need to selfproclaim. My status shows it.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:24 am

Orcas are highly intelligent.

Only compared to you.

I have shoes more civilised than you.

Russia is a poor developing country and the UK? Will maybe one day reach our level in distant future.

The UK is like France... both passed their prime and on a slippery slope to the status of who gives a fk.

America is throwing sanctions and troops all over the place because they realising they had the chance to be the one and they have squandered it... they will fall back to become a shadow of a superpower... like the UK did and France did, and they will spend the rest of this millennium bitching about what used to be and how it used to be so good, and how countries used to listen to them... they will forget it was because of a threat of force or a bribe...
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:00 am

GarryB wrote:
    Orcas are highly intelligent.

Only compared to you.

I have shoes more civilised than you.

Russia is a poor developing country and the UK? Will maybe one day reach our level in distant future.

The UK is like France... both passed their prime and on a slippery slope to the status of who gives a fk.

America is throwing sanctions and troops all over the place because they realising they had the chance to be the one and they have squandered it... they will fall back to become a shadow of a superpower... like the UK did and France did, and they will spend the rest of this millennium bitching about what used to be and how it used to be so good, and how countries used to listen to them... they will forget it was because of a threat of force or a bribe...

Being one of the richest nations on the planet has its advantages.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:33 am

I imagine it would be... but what would you know about it?

I have seen better culture in the back of my beer fridge.

BTW you created this thread... I am glad you can spell diplomacy because you clearly don't know what it means...

And don't waste your time trying to explain how screwing everyone else is clever... anyone can be a censored ... the west has been doing it to the rest of the world for the last 3-4 centuries and how is that working out for you?

Most of the world despises the west for its double standards and its arrogance.
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:46 am

GarryB wrote:I imagine it would be... but what would you know about it?

I have seen better culture in the back of my beer fridge.

BTW you created this thread... I am glad you can spell diplomacy because you clearly don't know what it means...

And don't waste your time trying to explain how screwing everyone else is clever... anyone can be a censored ... the west has been doing it to the rest of the world for the last 3-4 centuries and how is that working out for you?

Most of the world despises the west for its double standards and its arrogance.

How it works out for us?

I dont know, i´m a young man and can afford multiple vacations to Australia or New Caledonia, Seychelles per year.

Thoe creatures exist to serve us. Thats their fate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:28 am