Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+25
Odin of Ossetia
Regular
kvs
Hole
jhelb
Tsavo Lion
Kimppis
George1
ATLASCUB
MiamiMachineShop
flamming_python
Rodion_Romanovic
higurashihougi
JohninMK
miketheterrible
Hannibal Barca
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
AlfaT8
Admin
KiloGolf
Walther von Oldenburg
PapaDragon
Aristide
Isos
29 posters

France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

Aristide
    Aristide

France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

Post  Aristide Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:03 am

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Why do you tell lies?

Bayer alone with the recent monsanto merger is 140 billion € worth.

€140 billion?  You must be on crack.  

And you on chrystal meth?

Bayer
    Market Cap As of June 2018
    $104.6 Billion

https://www.forbes.com/companies/bayer/

Monsanto
    $55.1 Billion

https://www.forbes.com/companies/monsanto/

I stand corrected. Its 159,7 billion $ now after the merger, for BAYER alone..

Now look at the largest french pharma corporation

Sanofi
    $94.9 Billion

https://www.forbes.com/companies/sanofi/

AstraZeneca
    $90.6 Billion

https://www.forbes.com/companies/astrazeneca/

You said US pharma is worth 340 billion . Thats cute.

The 3 largest european pharma corporations alone are worth 345,2 billion $.

You suffer the typical russian problem. A problem shared by many orientals. You throw rubbish into the room and dont underly it with hard numbers.

Thats the main reason why the majority in russia lives in absolute poverty. You never had a renaissance. The concepts of reason are alien for you. You base your conclusions purely on emotions.
    Admin
    Admin

France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy

Post  Admin Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:41 am

Aristide wrote:

That is their total worth, the annual revenue for US pharma is $340 billion with a market cap in the trillions. Having multinational corporations doesn't give you export control. Every acquisition EU countries make in the US just makes them that much more subservient to US political will.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:56 am

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

That is their total worth, the annual revenue for US pharma is $340 billion with a market cap in the trillions.  Having multinational corporations doesn't give you export control.  Every acquisition EU countries make in the US just makes them that much more subservient to US political will.

numbers, amigo. Hard numbers. No bullshitting around. Remember, i´m not an oriental. I dont fall for oriental emotions.

In the top ten of the largest pharma and bio tech corporations are 5 European.

Also why do you always bring up USA? We have no problem with USA: We have a problem with trump. Trump has alot of internal enemies. If enough pressure is done, he gets the kennedy exit.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:36 am

Aristide wrote:

numbers, amigo. Hard numbers. No bullshitting around. Remember, i´m not an oriental. I dont fall for oriental emotions.

Also why do you always bring up USA? We have no problem with USA: We have a problem with trump. Trump has alot of internal enemies. If enough pressure is done, he gets the kennedy exit.

Why did you start this thread if not to point out your problems with USA? You claim you have sovereignty from their sanctions, I claim you don't. Even if you could combine political will with the EU block you are still worth less than USA. Many members of your own block are pro-American more than they care about EU politics. America set up NATO and its trade with the Old World to control you and now that you want to break away your companies are finding out the control mechanisms the US has over EU business. Unless the EU is ready to become a single super state like the United States, you will never compete with them. Your multinationals only compete by having access to the US market, if they lose it they are not top anything.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:54 am

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

Why did you start this thread if not to point out your problems with USA?  You claim you have sovereignty from their sanctions, I claim you don't.  Even if you could combine political will with the EU block you are still worth less than USA.  Many members of your own block are pro-American more than they care about EU politics.  America set up NATO and its trade with the Old World to control you and now that you want to break away your companies are finding out the control mechanisms the US has over EU business.  Unless the EU is ready to become a single super state like the United States, you will never compete with them.  Your multinationals only compete by having access to the US market, if they lose it they are not top anything.  

With all due respect. France is one of the richest nations under the sun. There is no need to become a super state.

As for souvereighnity over their sanctions. France united with Eu broke sanctions of USA from 1990 onwards. In 3 cases we won nd they gave by. Why should it be different this time?

As i said and what you still dont understand, USA controls nothing. Corporations hold the power on this planets. And they tend to be not very patriotic in most cases.

In which areas do you want us to compete with USA?

We have better health care. Better education, higher living standards and better infrastructure. Do you want to downgrade us on their level?

KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Aristide wrote:With all due respect. France is one of the richest nations under the sun.

Not really. Where it matters (GDP PPP and unemployment), France is doing average to bad.

Aristide wrote:Better education

No wonder why everyone in the world is flocking French universities to study STEM.
    Oh wait, that's the US.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:01 pm

Dominance of US universities is illusoric, they dominate the rankings because they have more money for research and produce more papers. Below Ph.D level difference between a top US university and a similar one in France/Russia/Spain is small.

Below university level there are some top STEM magnet schools, the rest is subpar to a typical European school.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:10 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:With all due respect. France is one of the richest nations under the sun.

Not really. Where it matters (GDP PPP and unemployment), France is doing average to bad.

Aristide wrote:Better education

No wonder why everyone in the world is flocking French universities to study STEM.
    Oh wait, that's the US.

french unemployed usually have a higher lifestyle than a low ranking american worker. France is considered one of the nations with highest living standards globally. Thats a simple fact.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Aristide wrote:France is considered one of the nations with highest living standards globally

Highest living standards for the top 5%. Sure.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Aristide wrote:

french unemployed usually have a higher lifestyle than a low ranking american worker. France is considered one of the nations with highest living standards globally. Thats a simple fact.

The French banlieues have some of the most abject poverty in the developed world. There are camps of thousands of people all over the country of homeless people resorting to child prostitution just to feed their families. France is among the worst developed countries when it comes to dealing with poverty.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Dominance of US universities is illusoric, they dominate the rankings because they have more money for research and produce more papers. Below Ph.D level difference between a top US university and a similar one in France/Russia/Spain is small.

Below PhD level it's a matter of getting a degree that finds you a good job by global standards. That's better served if you get it in the US or the UK.
    Regarding Research, US, ROK, UK, China and Japan are simply top of the league.

France has a long way to go to be considered safe and prosperous anymore. It's a general trend in Eurozone. I felt much safer in Moscow, New Yorks, Toronto or London, cleaner city centers better kind of folks walking around, Paris and Brussels are too militarized (Army patrols their streets) and filled with criminals.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:31 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Aristide wrote:France is considered one of the nations with highest living standards globally

Highest living standards for the top 5%. Sure.

For the rest as well.

Even when unemployed you live in conditions in France, that 98% of humanity can only dream about. Thats a simple fact.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

The French banlieues have some of the most abject poverty in the developed world.  There are camps of thousands of people all over the country of homeless people resorting to child prostitution just to feed their families.  France is among the worst developed countries when it comes to dealing with poverty.  

Thats self imposed poverty. Nobody forces that scum to live like that. They could start to learn french and go to work for a start. I have little no respect for scum.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Aristide wrote:

Thats self imposed poverty. Nobody forces that scum to live like that. They could start to learn french and go to work for a start. I have little no respect for scum.

I think the people in the banlieues already speak fluent French, most of them were born there. Of course if you weren't in the EU you could control your borders.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

I think the people in the banlieues already speak fluent French, most of them were born there.  Of course if you weren't in the EU you could control your borders.

We do control our borders. We have 2018 and not 2015 anymore. You also forget that i´m far right.

I have no respect for poor people. They disgust me.
    On La Réunion you can book cruises to Madagascar. Awesome nature there but the people are disgusting. Extremly poor and they could have evrything. Their country has evrything.

I think it would be better for such people to make a decission if its really in their and others interest to exist at all.

In France we have extremly high welfare and i wonder why? I would force them to work. If you dont work, you shall not eat.

Easy principle.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:03 am

France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy - Page 2 5b2d2df6fc7e93ac1d8b45b8
    https://www.rt.com/news/430598-macron-music-party-palace/

It's like i am watching a Nation's Grave being danced on.
    The French have really F'ed up.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:57 am

AlfaT8 wrote:France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy - Page 2 5b2d2df6fc7e93ac1d8b45b8
    https://www.rt.com/news/430598-macron-music-party-palace/

It's like i am watching a Nation's Grave being danced on.
    The French have really F'ed up.

There were much harder and more decadent music parties in the palace in absolutist France. And with all due respect, did you ever look at Russia? Old and dieing population, extreme poverty.

If you say France dies, than by comparission, Russia already rotts away.

There is a deep cultural misunderstanding here. Nobody in France would want our country to be like Russia. Dead, silent and poor.
    Aristide
    Aristide

France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty New Caledonia votes against independence from France

Post  Aristide Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Ha ha ha Garry...

i remember a few weeks ago you gloamed about the referendum. Smile

My family has some ties to New Caledonia. We have property in Grand Sud and evry year i visit family there. New CAledonia for me is like a 2nd home and the most beautiful place on earth.

I´m glad people acted reasonable and voted for France.

The South Pacific archipelago of New Caledonia voted against independence from France on Sunday in a long-awaited referendum that capped a 30-year long decolonisation process.

A "yes" vote would have seen Paris without a strong position in the Indo-Pacific region where China is expanding its presence and hit the pride of a former colonial power whose reach once spanned the Caribbean, sub-Saharan Africa, and the Pacific Ocean.

Based on early results and with a participation rate of nearly 80%, the "No" vote stood at 56.9% around 1400 CET, local TV station NC La 1ere said on its website.

"The New Caledonians have chosen to remain French...It is a vote of confidence in the French republic, its future, and its values," President Emmanuel Macron said in a speech on French television.

It's the first vote on independence in French territory to be held since Djibouti in the Horn of Africa voted in favour of independence in 1977.

During a previous trip to the archipelago in May, Macron acknowledged the "pains of colonisation" and saluted the "dignified" campaign for autonomy led by the indigenous Kanaks.

He and his administration have sought to strike a neutral tone on the vote.

Voters were asked the question "Do you want New Caledonia to gain full sovereignty and become independent?"

Despite lying over sixteen thousand kilometres away off the coast of eastern Australia, French nationalism is strong among the island population of 268,000.

However, the Kanak people are mainly pro-independent, and turn-out is expected to be high. Nevertheless, early indications are that the islands will stay with France, which subsidises New Caledonia's economy to the tune of 1.5 billion euros a year.

https://www.euronews.com/2018/11/04/first-exit-polls-suggest-new-caledonia-will-remain-a-french-territory

@GarryB
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:52 am

Yeah, it is easy to win elections and votes when the people counting have a rubbish bin next to where they count and any vote that does not suit goes into a bin instead of a counting box.

Again France screws an indigenous people... wow... tell me something new.

I am sure those natives will find a way to get their way...

BTW Your post makes it sound like you are relieved at the result... are you surprised at the gall of the French to fake such results?

Even if they had lost I am sure Russian hackers would have been to blame and a new referendum until they get the result they want... it is the european way isn't it?

Ask Macedonia... less than 40% turnout, but they still push through the results... democracy... the west has abused it to the point where it does not mean anything any more...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:54 pm

GarryB wrote:Yeah, it is easy to win elections and votes when the people counting have a rubbish bin next to where they count and any vote that does not suit goes into a bin instead of a counting box.

Again France screws an indigenous people... wow... tell me something new.

I am sure those natives will find a way to get their way...

BTW Your post makes it sound like you are relieved at the result... are you surprised at the gall of the French to fake such results?

Even if they had lost I am sure Russian hackers would have been to blame and a new referendum until they get the result they want... it is the european way isn't it?

Ask Macedonia... less than 40% turnout, but they still push through the results... democracy... the west has abused it to the point where it does not mean anything any more...

Gary ...once more you prove how clueless you are. Smile

New Caledonia is extremly patriotic for a reason.

New Caledonia has excellent infrastructure. Each year France send s1 billion €. The EU sends another billion. Thats almost 8000 € funding for each person on NEw Caledonia. The highest amount
    of any EU area. New Caledonia has best healthcare and higher welfare than a citizen in Paris.

The referendum was fair. Infact it was even done in favor of the ones who wanted independence. Nobody could vote who arrived on the island after 1998.

The turnout was 75%. The natives are a minority on NEw Caledonia and even large parts of them voted for remain.

It must hurt you alot.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:30 am

It must hurt you alot.

Hahaha... you think I care?

Nobody could vote who arrived on the island after 1998.

And that is how they rigged the vote... but then what would France know about democracy...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:12 pm

GarryB wrote:
    It must hurt you alot.

Hahaha... you think I care?

Nobody could vote who arrived on the island after 1998.

And that is how they rigged the vote... but then what would France know about democracy...

Again you show your bad knowledge.

It was teh natives Kanak people who demanded that nobody who arrived on the island after 1998 can vote. The entire election set up was placed in favor of the Kanak people.
    Even then the seperatists could not win.

Its easy, New Caledonia is one of the most hardcore french patriot areas of France.

Tenthousands marched there to stand for France.

France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy - Page 2 Eight_col_NCAL_DEMO

France Foreign Policy and Diplomacy - Page 2 An-archive-photo-taken-on-september-9-1987-shows-antiindependence-picture-id1035368372

New Caledonia gets over one billion € each year from France, has one of best healthcare systems worldwide and highest welfare in all of France.

Flights to New Caledonia are cheap. Evrything is supported by France. The seperatists could not explain to the people, how they will replace the 40% loss of income that each new caledonian
    will have.

The people have a bad example right infront their eyes. Vanuato left France in 1980 and its economy collapsed. Now one of the poorest lands on the planet the people suffered a 73% drop in living standards since 1981.

Its a crazy world to live in, when your parents once owned a car, TV and radio and now you live in a hut without electricity.

Fun fact for you...Marine lePen in NEw Caledonia got dream results in last presidential elections.

French Polynesia and New Caledonia always vote right and far right parties in french elections.

liberal leftists like you who are pro gay rights and all this new age agenda make me sick. So shove your George Soros agenda up your ass.

New Caledonia stands for a strong united and proud France.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Where are all the yellow vests I have been seeing lately on french marchers?

I am sure the chinese will infiltrate your colonies and poison their minds against you... one billion euros a year... peanuts... micron probably spent more on suits last year...

Of course the separatists could not win... their votes never got to be counted... how could you know your vote is actually counted?

Over time China will expand and look to oppressed people and offer them a better deal than France could ever afford... it is only a matter of time before they start teaching their kids to speak Chinese instead of french... Smile

Only a matter of time.

And BTW you can suck on that fag Soros dick... he encourages immigration to Europe... which I love because you need more colour and more degerates there to deal with so you spend less time annoying the rest of the world, but I would not pass water on the guys politics even if he was on fire.

I support gun control, but only in the sense of being able to hit what you are shooting at, and I think abortion should be legal up to the age of 13 years.

The death penalty is a harsh sentence but some people don't deserve better... but there needs to be a total reform of the justice system to make it less of a competitive sport and more about real justice for the victims and society.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:59 pm

What goes around, comes around. Seems that to be a Zion subordinate is an extreme sport lately Manu   pirat
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:22 pm

GarryB wrote:Where are all the yellow vests I have been seeing lately on french marchers?

I am sure the chinese will infiltrate your colonies and poison their minds against you... one billion euros a year... peanuts... micron probably spent more on suits last year...

Of course the separatists could not win... their votes never got to be counted... how could you know your vote is actually counted?

Over time China will expand and look to oppressed people and offer them a better deal than France could ever afford... it is only a matter of time before they start teaching their kids to speak Chinese instead of french...  Smile

Only a matter of time.

And BTW you can suck on that fag Soros dick... he encourages immigration to Europe... which I love because you need more colour and more degerates there to deal with so you spend less time annoying the rest of the world, but I would not pass water on the guys politics even if he was on fire.

I support gun control, but only in the sense of being able to hit what you are shooting at, and I think abortion should be legal up to the age of 13 years.

The death penalty is a harsh sentence but some people don't deserve better... but there needs to be a total reform of the justice system to make it less of a competitive sport and more about real justice for the victims and society.

Your lack of knowledge makes me laugh.

New Caledonia has pushed back kanak population to 40%. 60% of are ethnic french.

China plays no role down there. New Caledonia is settled by french people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am