Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Economy General News: #8

    Kimppis
    Kimppis

    Posts : 604
    Points : 604
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  Kimppis on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:14 pm

    Not an expert on interest rates TBH, but India is still a very poor country. That largely explains why it's growing so fast, very simple. Not comparable to Russia.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3612
    Points : 3594
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:39 pm

    Kimppis wrote:Not an expert on interest rates TBH, but India is still a very poor country. That largely explains why it's growing so fast, very simple. Not comparable to Russia.

    Sorta. Kinda. Hard to say. India is a whole different world in itself. Been there, explored it. Loved it. Yeah, it's rather poor compared to average Russian. Or the fact that generally infrastructure in Russia is leaps and bounds better.

    But India also fell into the Western honey trap. Their entire exonomic structure and now political structure is controlled by pro American institutions.

    So I don't care to use them as an example.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4914
    Points : 4952
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 77
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:18 pm

    @miketheterrible && @kimpiss

    gents you dont get the point. % rate is one of many parameters nt the only one. Although it is helping to balance investment/spending activities but itself doesnt ake economy grow. Same EU/US ways to control economy wont work for Russia. Ruble i NOT a reserve currency. Immediate lowering % no would end up of transferring lost of money form Russia outside, most of society could loose their savings and many grants for infrastructure would be lost as in Vostochny. Is this what you want?

    @mike - and how do you define "honey trap" ? every country develops its way with conditions they have. India chose its way and Modi is to me more like pro Indian then pro western. You cannot be both Smile

    Yuan is very slowly starting to be one but not Ruble.

    China
    http://www.global-rates.com/interest-rates/central-banks/central-bank-china/pbc-interest-rate.aspx

    when Chinese CB held % 7,5% economy still grew like (% per year.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_GDP_of_China





    Of course it is point to dicuss could CBR lower rate more? perahps yes, to what degree to be safe i dont know. I only believe that Vova does a lot behing headlines wedont se enow. Andwe only can see effects after soem time Smile
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3612
    Points : 3594
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  miketheterrible on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:59 am

    You have to go to India to get an idea of what I meant by it. Been there a couple of times on business. Have to say, while its a great nation with a wonderful culture and civilization far longer than most remaining today, it also has a rather stockholm syndrome effect on it nationwide. Peoples desire for the west in India. Modi is of no exception, and the biggest evidence of it was when India signed the sharing airspace deal with the United States. That got a lot of people, even pro Westerners in India, in a fit. Then there is the idea that they are seeking to purchase whatever the US throws at them, in an attempt to win favors and gain investments from US. Their love affair with the US is even seen with recent issues in Maldives.

    But that is a different topic.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3183
    Points : 3215
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  franco on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:27 pm

    Two thousand plants are being built in Russia

    Having survived the dashing 90-ies, when more than 80% of the entire industry of the country was plundered, and then closed, Russia revives its former production potential.

    In recent years, especially after the introduction of Western sanctions, several thousand new plants and factories have been opened in our country. In the next 5 years, according to economists, in Russia will be built about 2000 production capacity. The total volume of investments is estimated at trillions of rubles.

    One of the most ambitious future projects will be a giant gas liquefaction plant, Arctic LNG-2. It will be much more powerful than the already constructed Yamal-LNG and will require almost 600 billion rubles for its implementation. Almost as much will be invested in the LNG plant in the Baltic, the commissioning of which is scheduled for 2020. By 2025, our country can become one of the leaders in terms of volumes of liquefied gas produced.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3183
    Points : 3215
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  franco on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:31 pm

    There is an opinion that "grabbing" easy money and getting them out of harm's way out of the country to the West is a Russian notion. But this is not so. Created by the conditional Anglo-Saxons, the world financial system absorbs financial flows from the colony countries and converts them into palaces, yachts, bank accounts, European lifestyle for "lucky" family members. However, this beautiful medal has the opposite side. If necessary, the collective West can take all this away.

    This has happened many times. At the end of the 19th century, the West "stuck" the capitals of Indian businessmen, in the mid-20th century - accounts of Arab sheiks. Now it's time to fear for your assets to the new Russian elite. They imagined themselves equal to the Western elites, they were surprised to see themselves in the "Kremlin lists". The detention of billionaire Suleiman Kerimov, who has a diplomatic passport, in France was a formidable warning to Russian oligarchs, that there are no untouchables for the West.

    Accustomed to the sweet life at the cordon due to ruthless exploitation of Russia, the self-proclaimed elite suddenly realized that the Dolce Vita was over, now everyone and everyone is under attack. No wonder that the Russian government reacted with a whole package of proposals for a comfortable return to Russia of what was derived from it by the "elitarians" in recent decades. According to various estimates, up to ten percent of Russian citizens, those that have adapted to the "market economy" with its realities, can take advantage of this opportunity. The fact that under the blow those capitals, whose origin is doubtful from the point of view of the law, is confirmed by the Russian human rights activist Alexander Khuruji.

    What exactly does the Russian government offer to owners of capitals of dubious origin?

    First, most importantly, these are amendments to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, which will release those residents who violated the tax and currency legislation of Russia from prosecution.

    Secondly, it gives the right to declare foreign property and accounts in foreign banks, if they were opened before January 1, 2018.

    Thirdly, the amendments to the Tax Code of the Russian Federation make it possible to exempt from income tax income received in the event of liquidation of a controlled foreign company until March 2019.

    To use this opportunity to return capitals of dubious origin from the ruthless Western Themis, the most delicate and subtle natures will be able to: it is supposed that by law it will be forbidden to name specific individuals and specific amounts that have passed the amnesty procedure. It is difficult not to agree with the opinion of Anatoly Aksakov, Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market:

    "I can only say unequivocally that the number of persons who will undergo this procedure will be much greater than at the first stage"

    I would like to express a timid hope that, at least in this way, the capital of Russian origin will still work for the Russian economy.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1755
    Points : 1750
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  AlfaT8 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:01 am

    Anybody have Russia's tax revenue data for 2017.
    I can't find much except for this article (https://www.upi.com/Oil-gas-tax-revenue-driving-Russia-forward/1511511181845/) about Director Mikhail Mishustin, that doesn't tell me much.
    Want to see how much oil and gas accounted for total revenue that year.

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3612
    Points : 3594
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:02 am

    AlfaT8 wrote:Anybody have Russia's tax revenue data for 2017.
    I can't find much except for this article (https://www.upi.com/Oil-gas-tax-revenue-driving-Russia-forward/1511511181845/) about Director Mikhail Mishustin, that doesn't tell me much.
    Want to see how much oil and gas accounted for total revenue that year.


    You wont see much about 2017 just yet. Things are not final yet and we wont know full details till end of Q1 I imagine. Maybe midpoint of Q2

    Keep your eye out on this site:
    https://www.awaragroup.com/blog/

    They are solid in their info.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3612
    Points : 3594
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:03 am

    franco wrote:Two thousand plants are being built in Russia

    Having survived the dashing 90-ies, when more than 80% of the entire industry of the country was plundered, and then closed, Russia revives its former production potential.

    In recent years, especially after the introduction of Western sanctions, several thousand new plants and factories have been opened in our country. In the next 5 years, according to economists, in Russia will be built about 2000 production capacity. The total volume of investments is estimated at trillions of rubles.

    One of the most ambitious future projects will be a giant gas liquefaction plant, Arctic LNG-2. It will be much more powerful than the already constructed Yamal-LNG and will require almost 600 billion rubles for its implementation. Almost as much will be invested in the LNG plant in the Baltic, the commissioning of which is scheduled for 2020. By 2025, our country can become one of the leaders in terms of volumes of liquefied gas produced.

    Mr Franco, what is the link to this?

    I have read that about 700 planned production of import substitution is being worked on currently.  So new factories mixed with advancements of current plants will revive Russia altogether.

    franco wrote:There is an opinion that "grabbing" easy money and getting them out of harm's way out of the country to the West is a Russian notion. But this is not so. Created by the conditional Anglo-Saxons, the world financial system absorbs financial flows from the colony countries and converts them into palaces, yachts, bank accounts, European lifestyle for "lucky" family members. However, this beautiful medal has the opposite side. If necessary, the collective West can take all this away.

    This has happened many times. At the end of the 19th century, the West "stuck" the capitals of Indian businessmen, in the mid-20th century - accounts of Arab sheiks. Now it's time to fear for your assets to the new Russian elite. They imagined themselves equal to the Western elites, they were surprised to see themselves in the "Kremlin lists". The detention of billionaire Suleiman Kerimov, who has a diplomatic passport, in France was a formidable warning to Russian oligarchs, that there are no untouchables for the West.

    Accustomed to the sweet life at the cordon due to ruthless exploitation of Russia, the self-proclaimed elite suddenly realized that the Dolce Vita was over, now everyone and everyone is under attack. No wonder that the Russian government reacted with a whole package of proposals for a comfortable return to Russia of what was derived from it by the "elitarians" in recent decades. According to various estimates, up to ten percent of Russian citizens, those that have adapted to the "market economy" with its realities, can take advantage of this opportunity. The fact that under the blow those capitals, whose origin is doubtful from the point of view of the law, is confirmed by the Russian human rights activist Alexander Khuruji.

    What exactly does the Russian government offer to owners of capitals of dubious origin?

    First, most importantly, these are amendments to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, which will release those residents who violated the tax and currency legislation of Russia from prosecution.

    Secondly, it gives the right to declare foreign property and accounts in foreign banks, if they were opened before January 1, 2018.

    Thirdly, the amendments to the Tax Code of the Russian Federation make it possible to exempt from income tax income received in the event of liquidation of a controlled foreign company until March 2019.

    To use this opportunity to return capitals of dubious origin from the ruthless Western Themis, the most delicate and subtle natures will be able to: it is supposed that by law it will be forbidden to name specific individuals and specific amounts that have passed the amnesty procedure. It is difficult not to agree with the opinion of Anatoly Aksakov, Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market:

    "I can only say unequivocally that the number of persons who will undergo this procedure will be much greater than at the first stage"

    I would like to express a timid hope that, at least in this way, the capital of Russian origin will still work for the Russian economy.

    This is why bank deposits in last couple of months are about 3 - 4x larger than before.
    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7300
    Points : 7697
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  Austin on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:25 am

    US State Department: new sanctions have frustrated Russia's contracts for $ 3 billion

    https://ria.ru/economy/20180221/1515029205.html?referrer_block=index_main_3

    WASHINGTON, Feb 21 (RIA Novosti). The US Department of State believes that the anti-Russian sanctions under the law "On Countering America's Enemies through Sanctions" (CAATSA) led to losses of the Russian defense industry by about $ 3 billion, said Foreign Ministry spokesman Heather Nauert.

    new US sanctions want to create competitive advantages
    "The termination of such transactions, in fact, is a punishment, why? Because it means that less money goes to the Russian budget, so it can be considered a success in attracting Russia to responsibility," she said.

    Naueert reminded that all American diplomatic missions were instructed to make efforts to prevent business contacts with Russia, primarily with its defense industry complex.



    РИА Новости https://ria.ru/economy/20180221/1515029205.html
    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7300
    Points : 7697
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  Austin on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:25 am

    $3 billion is a big money to loose , Who did American Arm Twisted and which deal Russia lost in which country
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3612
    Points : 3594
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:43 am

    Austin wrote:$3 billion is a big money to loose , Who did American Arm Twisted and which deal Russia lost in which country

    No one.  Its total bullshit from Nuart the dimwit.  The supposed loss is a potential sale of S-400 to Qatar, which later Qatar said they wont buy them because of US.  That was about it from my understanding.  Everyone else told US to fuck themselves, even Turkey.

    Austin, I know you aren't stupid.  But you really need to learn how to tell the difference between bullshit and not.  Its rather simple.  Whatever the US says is total bullshit. Unless you believe everything this cunt says about Russia like how they bomb children and what not in Syria, and how they invaded Ukraine, oh and her statements about how they hacked elections.

    Do you actually believe that?  If so, then you are more dumb than I thought.

    Good news is that Turkey is looking for a second contract for S-400 possibly, and Iraq is now also in negotiations for S-400.

    I imagine the US is fuming over this and their only ally now is Qatar.
    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7300
    Points : 7697
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  Austin on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:50 am

    BP: Russia will remain the world's largest exporter of energy resources until 2040

    https://rns.online/energy/BP-Rossiya-ostanetsya-krupneishim-v-mire-eksporterom-energoresursov-do-2040-goda-2018-02-20/

    Russia will remain the largest exporter of primary energy resources in the world at least until 2040. This is stated in the review BP "Forecast of the development of world energy until 2040".

    "Russia will remain the world's largest exporter of primary energy resources and the second largest producer of oil and gas, exporting 9 million barrels of oil per day and 36 billion cubic feet of gas per day," the company said.

    At the same time, the production of primary energy sources in Russia will grow by 20% between 2016 and 2040, but Russia's share in world energy production will decrease from 10% in 2016 to 9% in 2040.

    Russian exports will provide over 5% of global demand for primary energy by 2040, the survey said.


    The energy intensity of the Russian economy, according to BP's forecast, will be reduced by 25% by 2040. This is lower than in China (53%), India (37%), or on average for non-OECD countries (41%)

    The growth of energy consumption in Russia (by 6% from 2016 to 2040) will be the lowest among the BRIC countries. In India (165%), Brazil (60%) and China (41%), energy consumption will grow much faster. The share of Russia in the world consumption of primary energy resources will decrease from 5% in 2016 to 4% in 2040.

    Transport will provide the main increase in consumption of primary energy sources (by 50% by 2040). Consumption in industry will decrease by 4%.

    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3183
    Points : 3215
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  franco on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:34 am

    miketheterrible wrote:
    franco wrote:Two thousand plants are being built in Russia

    Having survived the dashing 90-ies, when more than 80% of the entire industry of the country was plundered, and then closed, Russia revives its former production potential.

    In recent years, especially after the introduction of Western sanctions, several thousand new plants and factories have been opened in our country. In the next 5 years, according to economists, in Russia will be built about 2000 production capacity. The total volume of investments is estimated at trillions of rubles.

    One of the most ambitious future projects will be a giant gas liquefaction plant, Arctic LNG-2. It will be much more powerful than the already constructed Yamal-LNG and will require almost 600 billion rubles for its implementation. Almost as much will be invested in the LNG plant in the Baltic, the commissioning of which is scheduled for 2020. By 2025, our country can become one of the leaders in terms of volumes of liquefied gas produced.

    Mr Franco, what is the link to this?

    I have read that about 700 planned production of import substitution is being worked on currently.  So new factories mixed with advancements of current plants will revive Russia altogether.

    It was a link to a link off Topwar. Unable to backtrack it to original now.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4914
    Points : 4952
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 77
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 am

    Central Bank: annual inflation in the Russian Federation at the end of 2018 may remain below 4%

    Подробнее на ТАСС:
    http://tass.ru/ekonomika/4977068



    antivirus on Linux? hmmm interesting I guess this is more about IDS and firewalls.

    Government agencies of the Russian Federation can oblige to purchase domestic office software and antiviruses centrally


    The Prime Minister also instructed to develop a mechanism for making suggestions for improvements and enhancements of this product
    MOSCOW, February 21. /TASS/. The Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of communications by March 15 must submit to the government a draft legal act on the provision of centralized procurement office and accounting software as well as software (software) in the field of information security (including antivirus). This instruction was given to the ministries, the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev following the meeting of the government Commission on it, said in a statement posted on the website of the government of the Russian Federation.

    Now, state agencies must purchase the software from the registry of domestic and foreign software can be purchased only if there is no Russian equivalent. In the Russian registry, which exists from 1 January 2016, more than 4 thousand software products. However, periodically state agencies ignore this requirement, and in fact are buying foreign software without proper justification, the "old way". Earlier it was reported that the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation at the Commission meeting on 9 February it instructed the communications Ministry to monitor closely the procurement of foreign software for state needs.The head of the Ministry Nikolai Nikiforov, commenting on the issue, noted that the Ministry plans to tighten control over procurement software for government agencies.

    According to the instructions, the document should provide the implementation mechanism for the acquisition (including on the basis of the service model) government agencies domestic office software, integrated with electronic document management systems. Must also be set in order, "consolidation and analysis of the proposals of the state authorities to finalize and implement new features in the domestic office software". The results of this analysis should be the basis for revision of the Russian office, an appropriate mechanism should also be enshrined in the document.

    The Ministry of communications and Ministry of Finance together with the interested Federal Executive bodies should submit to the government proposals "on perfection of the mechanism of purchases of Russian BY taking into account the experience of project cost control of the procurement of medicines for medical use".

    In addition, Medvedev instructed the Federal property management Agency and the Ministry of communications of Russia jointly with the competence Center for import substitution in the field of ICT to develop directives to representatives of interests of the Russian Federation in boards of Directors of state-owned companies for the preparation and approval of action plans for the transition to reliance on domestic. While departmental plans for import substitution of software will consolidate the Ministry of communications, which, together with the Ministry of Finance will develop appropriate proposals. Both ministries will also suggest to the government ways to improve the implementation date of these plans.

    Moreover, Medvedev instructed the Ministry of internal Affairs, Ministry of economic development, the Ministry of communications and Ministry of industry to submit to the government "proposals draft the necessary normative legal acts on the pilot project for issuance of driving license and registration certificate of the vehicle of the new generation on the basis of regional multipurpose centers of providing the state and municipal services".

    At the meeting of the state Commission it was also approved the action plan in the direction of "talent and education" program of development of the digital economy of the Russian Federation. The Prime Minister instructed the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of economic development to provide funding for this action plan in the preparation of amendments to the budget for 2018 and the planned 2019-2020.


    Подробнее на ТАСС:
    http://tass.ru/ekonomika/4976954

















    Austin wrote:BP: Russia will remain the world's largest exporter of energy resources until 2040

    I wonder how did they calculate this? it is like guessing to me.  They dont know how many crises, wars are ahead. perhaps disintegration US and or UK.


    miketheterrible wrote:  That got a lot of people, even pro Westerners in India, in a fit.  Then there is the idea that they are seeking to purchase whatever the US throws at them, in an attempt to win favors and gain investments from US.  Their love affair with the US is even seen with recent issues in Maldives.

    I am not claiming you're not correct but elites are neither pro Russian nor pro US. Are pro Indian


    miketheterrible wrote:
    Austin wrote:$3 billion is a big money to loose , Who did American Arm Twisted and which deal Russia lost in which country
    No one.  


    It is not true I am afraid. US has long hands and we dont know how many transactions this could affect.  Although this not crucial numbers for Russia it surely affects business activities.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4914
    Points : 4952
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 77
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:04 pm

    PATRUSHEV REMINDED OFFICIALS ABOUT THE DANGERS OF GOOGLE


    http://mirtesen.sputnik.ru/blog/43937701114/Patrushev-napomnil-chinovnikam-ob-opasnosti-Google

    Officials using foreign search engines like Google and Yahoo at work undermine information security, Russian Security Council Secretary Nikolai Patrushev said. "The use of information and telecommunication resources located outside the Russian Federation - Google, Yahoo and others - remains a serious danger for the employees of the state authorities of regions and local self-government," Patrushev said during a retreat on Tuesday in Rostov- on-Don. According to him, in the majority of state authorities, information protection is approached formally. "This is a systemic issue for the whole of Russia, but it is especially acute in the Southern Federal District," the secretary of the Security Council of Russia said. Russia needs to centralize control over the security of information systems with methodological and organizational support for the FSB, Patrushev believes. In his opinion, this will save budgetary funds by eliminating the services of third-party organizations. Note that the state search engine "Sputnik" was created in Russia by Rostelecom in 2014. But he does not have success - by mid-2017 at sputnik.ru, according to LiveInternet, there was not even 1% of the search market runet, while Google occupied almost 40%. In August last year, Patrushev said that in general, foreign IT-technologies reduce the security of state agencies that use them and create the risk of their remote locking. According to the plan of the Ministry of Communications by 2019, 80% of officials should switch to Russian software (office packages and operating systems). Already by the end of 2017, Russian office packages should appear in the workplace at least 50% of officials, and domestic operating systems - at least 30%.



    Oh shit it is very slow... but betterlate then never.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3612
    Points : 3594
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:37 pm

    The nations who traditionally buy Russian is staying with Russia. But even now a NATO nation is buying Russian.

    As stated, only nations such as QATAR is possibly the one. Or other American controlled middle Eastern nations may be the ones who dropped potential sales. But they weren't Russian buyers before so I doubt they would have purchased anything to begin with
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4914
    Points : 4952
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 77
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:47 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:The nations who traditionally buy Russian is staying with Russia. But even now a NATO nation is buying Russian.

    As stated, only nations such as QATAR is possibly the one. Or other American controlled middle Eastern nations may be the ones who dropped potential sales. But they weren't Russian buyers before so I doubt they would have purchased anything to begin with

    Well, small Latin countries have more to loose in case of sanctions, Arab countries inclusive. Only big players like India or China are fairly resilient to sanctions' pressure.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3612
    Points : 3594
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:51 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:The nations who traditionally buy Russian is staying with Russia. But even now a NATO nation is buying Russian.

    As stated, only nations such as QATAR is possibly the one. Or other American controlled middle Eastern nations may be the ones who dropped potential sales. But they weren't Russian buyers before so I doubt they would have purchased anything to begin with

    Well, small Latin countries have more to loose in case of sanctions, Arab countries inclusive. Only big players like India or  China are fairly resilient to sanctions' pressure.

    Yeah. I foresee that Russia will be mostly tied to nations in middle East like Iraq, Syria, Algeria Egypt, some African countries, Asian countries and what not. The ones who are US assets but was willing to purchase from Russia like SA, Oman, Qatar, etc will back out of it.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3612
    Points : 3594
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:46 am

    The US announced losses of OPK odds with reality, says Svitkin

    As I said
    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7300
    Points : 7697
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  Austin on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:48 am

    Michael Pento – Profound Chaos Coming

    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7300
    Points : 7697
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  Austin on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:48 am

    Conditions Ripe For 1987-Style Stock Market Crash

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3612
    Points : 3594
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  miketheterrible on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:49 am

    I keep hearing that in about 12months things will get worst for world economy.

    They say the recent drops in the NYSE are nothing.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 4914
    Points : 4952
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Age : 77
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:10 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:I keep hearing that in about 12months things will get worst for world economy.

    They say the recent drops in the NYSE are nothing.

    I can hear this for years. The best is that some day crisis eventually comes. As it was many times before. And then wise guys will say " folks didnt I tell ya before? " Razz




    Russia's GDP grew by 2% in January

    https://ria.ru/economy/20180222/1515121717.html
    Kimppis
    Kimppis

    Posts : 604
    Points : 604
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  Kimppis on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:29 pm

    That January growth rate is promising, I guess, especially considering that last year Q1 growth was only 0.6% (IIRC).

    Sponsored content

    Russian Economy General News: #8 - Page 23 Empty Re: Russian Economy General News: #8

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:03 pm