Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3700
    Points : 3788
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:34 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    GarryB wrote:All this grooming from western websites where you can't call western mercs mercs... they get sensitive about how much money they get paid to kill people.

    Perhaps they fear US police officers might get jealous about the pay difference in shooting ethnic minorities and take their jobs or something...

    There's a big difference between PMCs and mercs. Learn it.

    ** drums rolling **

    ** drums rolling **

    ** rimshot **

    What would that be?
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2509
    Points : 2501
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  KiloGolf on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:12 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    GarryB wrote:All this grooming from western websites where you can't call western mercs mercs... they get sensitive about how much money they get paid to kill people.

    Perhaps they fear US police officers might get jealous about the pay difference in shooting ethnic minorities and take their jobs or something...

    There's a big difference between PMCs and mercs. Learn it.

    ** drums rolling **

    ** drums rolling **

    ** rimshot **

    What would that be?

    A state-sanctioned contract, directly from a government body (e.g. DoD) or indirectly via private sector operating with a valid permit from authorities.
    Mercs are more sketchy characters, operating under no such framework.
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 4152
    Points : 4142
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Isos on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:13 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    GarryB wrote:All this grooming from western websites where you can't call western mercs mercs... they get sensitive about how much money they get paid to kill people.

    Perhaps they fear US police officers might get jealous about the pay difference in shooting ethnic minorities and take their jobs or something...

    There's a big difference between PMCs and mercs. Learn it.

    ** drums rolling **

    ** drums rolling **

    ** rimshot **

    What would that be?

    Mercenaries work for themselves as individuals. There is nothing official.

    If you talk about companies it means there is an official structure behind it which means the countries where they are created know about them and they let them do their bloody work. This is a bit more sensitive because it involves the country in the action of the companie.

    A US guy fighting with kurds is just a guy who choosed to fight. Black waters mercenaries working for Irak means that US officials let the companies sign contract with Iraqis so it means USA are involved in Iraqi interior problems.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2509
    Points : 2501
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  KiloGolf on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:19 pm

    Wagner folk is probably on the PMC side, due to Assad paying their salaries. But their street cred is quite low within their country of origin (Ru), which I suspect doesn't quite approve their deployments. They can actually be considered as borderline-to-plain merc material, should Ru decide to prosecute them in court.
    avatar
    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 605
    Points : 615
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  ATLASCUB on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:47 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    GarryB wrote:All this grooming from western websites where you can't call western mercs mercs... they get sensitive about how much money they get paid to kill people.

    Perhaps they fear US police officers might get jealous about the pay difference in shooting ethnic minorities and take their jobs or something...

    There's a big difference between PMCs and mercs. Learn it.

    Actually there is none other than the fact that the U.S.A institutionalized the trade craft of mercs and placed a double-speak job title to fool the masses and to allow public discussion of such around congress without their faces melting down from moral decay. Makes it much easier to allocate money and "sell" those services worldwide. Freed the CIA of many hurdles and bureaucratic shenanigans.

    Russia/other countries merely followed suit - unfortunately.

    War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery....
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8444
    Points : 8528
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:43 pm

    ATLASCUB wrote:..........
    War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery....

    And money is money

    avatar
    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 605
    Points : 615
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  ATLASCUB on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:55 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:..........
    War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery....

    And money is money


    The only ever constant.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22641
    Points : 23185
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  GarryB on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:43 pm

    A state-sanctioned contract, directly from a government body (e.g. DoD) or indirectly via private sector operating with a valid permit from authorities.
    Mercs are more sketchy characters, operating under no such framework.

    Hahahahahahahahaha..excellent... so what you are saying is that like the US says there are good terrorists and bad terrorists, that there are also good mercs and bad mercs.


    BTW these wonder mercs you are talking about were notorious for shooting first and then shooting second and then shooting third and never asking questions... they did all sorts of terrible shit and for the most part got away with it... occasionally their blatant murder of the local population could not be ignored and it went to court but did any even serve any time? I doubt it.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

    Posts : 2509
    Points : 2501
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  KiloGolf on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:09 am

    GarryB wrote:
    A state-sanctioned contract, directly from a government body (e.g. DoD) or indirectly via private sector operating with a valid permit from authorities.
    Mercs are more sketchy characters, operating under no such framework.

    Hahahahahahahahaha..excellent... so what you are saying is that like the US says there are good terrorists and bad terrorists, that there are also good mercs and bad mercs.


    BTW these wonder mercs you are talking about were notorious for shooting first and then shooting second and then shooting third and never asking questions... they did all sorts of terrible shit and for the most part got away with it... occasionally their blatant murder of the local population could not be ignored and it went to court but did any even serve any time? I doubt it.

    I said there's PMCs and mercs. As long as it's within a legal framework, it's PMC.
    You get PMCs all over, oil rigs, pipelines, tankers, etc. It doesn't have to be your typical ''OMFGDelta!1!! they've invaded Iraq'' scenario.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6664
    Points : 6731
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:33 pm

    Lots of interesting bits in this

    Military.com 27 Mar 2018 By Oriana Pawlyk

    Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Tuesday said the U.S. has seen operations from Russian-affiliated forces in eastern Syria scaled back after U.S. fighter jets fired on hundreds of alleged Russian mercenaries who fought with U.S.-backed forces in early February. Mattis said the Defense Department has faith in the Russian officers who used the deconfliction line to tell U.S. counterparts the mercenaries were not under their control. "To this day, I have no evidence that they were being dishonest," he told reporters during an unscheduled briefing at the Pentagon. "We believe that, the Russian officers who tried to deconflict it and told us they weren't their forces, I think they were frankly being honest with us."

    The U.S. on Feb. 7 launched significant air and firepower in response to what were believed to be pro-Assad forces attacking U.S.-backed Syrian Defense Forces in Deir el-Zour Province. The Air Force sent up F-22A Raptor advanced stealth fighters, along with MQ-9 Reaper drones, to watch as a three-hour battle began that day. "A variety of joint aircraft and ground-based artillery responded in defense of our SDF partners, including F-15E Strike Eagles," Lt. Col. Damien Pickart, Air Force Central Command spokesman, told Military.com at the time.

    Just after the strike, officials said they were assessing how many pro-regime forces had been killed, but estimated the number was approximately 100. Other reports suggested that more than 200 were killed, with a number of news outlets saying the militants consisted of Russian mercenaries. Russia's foreign ministry at the time said some of its citizens died in the battle, but would not confirm they were contractors operating on behalf of the state. Mattis on Tuesday would not explicitly say the group in question is or has been made up of Russian contracted fighters.

    The U.S. has observed "Russian elements like this" in recent weeks moving too close to the deconfliction zone, where the SDF operates to the west of the Euphrates River. Russian forces operate to the east near Deir el-Zour, Mattis said. Within the last week, "Those elements fell back, so we have also drawn off slightly in order to maintain the deconfliction between the elements there," he said. "Thanks to the Russian direction on that, this group has been reduced," Mattis said.


    https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/03/27/fewer-russian-mercenaries-entering-syria-airstrike-mattis.html
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4985
    Points : 5110
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  kvs on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:08 am

    JohninMK wrote:Lots of interesting bits in this

    Military.com 27 Mar 2018 By Oriana Pawlyk

    Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Tuesday said the U.S. has seen operations from Russian-affiliated forces in eastern Syria scaled back after U.S. fighter jets fired on hundreds of alleged Russian mercenaries who fought with U.S.-backed forces in early February. Mattis said the Defense Department has faith in the Russian officers who used the deconfliction line to tell U.S. counterparts the mercenaries were not under their control. "To this day, I have no evidence that they were being dishonest," he told reporters during an unscheduled briefing at the Pentagon. "We believe that, the Russian officers who tried to deconflict it and told us they weren't their forces, I think they were frankly being honest with us."

    The U.S. on Feb. 7 launched significant air and firepower in response to what were believed to be pro-Assad forces attacking U.S.-backed Syrian Defense Forces in Deir el-Zour Province. The Air Force sent up F-22A Raptor advanced stealth fighters, along with MQ-9 Reaper drones, to watch as a three-hour battle began that day. "A variety of joint aircraft and ground-based artillery responded in defense of our SDF partners, including F-15E Strike Eagles," Lt. Col. Damien Pickart, Air Force Central Command spokesman, told Military.com at the time.

    Just after the strike, officials said they were assessing how many pro-regime forces had been killed, but estimated the number was approximately 100. Other reports suggested that more than 200 were killed, with a number of news outlets saying the militants consisted of Russian mercenaries. Russia's foreign ministry at the time said some of its citizens died in the battle, but would not confirm they were contractors operating on behalf of the state. Mattis on Tuesday would not explicitly say the group in question is or has been made up of Russian contracted fighters.

    The U.S. has observed "Russian elements like this" in recent weeks moving too close to the deconfliction zone, where the SDF operates to the west of the Euphrates River. Russian forces operate to the east near Deir el-Zour, Mattis said. Within the last week, "Those elements fell back, so we have also drawn off slightly in order to maintain the deconfliction between the elements there," he said. "Thanks to the Russian direction on that, this group has been reduced," Mattis said.


    https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/03/27/fewer-russian-mercenaries-entering-syria-airstrike-mattis.html


    America and its proxies (SDF) do not get to decide about "deconfliction" zones. They have no legal basis to be on Syrian territory.
    This is especially true now that the "rebels" are politically and militarily irrelevant. The USA cannot use some minority element in a
    country to invade it and operate by its own rules. On the same basis anyone could invade the USA itself.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4199
    Points : 4303
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Vann7 on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:16 am

    kvs wrote:

    America and its proxies (SDF) do not get to decide about "deconfliction" zones.    They have no legal basis to be on Syrian territory.
    This is especially true now that the "rebels" are politically and militarily irrelevant.    The USA cannot use some minority element in a
    country to invade it and operate by its own rules.   On the same basis anyone could invade the USA itself.

    Russia is only playing a game.. to earn time .. so they can liberate other areas..
    For Russia their main objective is to save Syria ,from being over run..and not to recover 100%
    of Syria territory and after that ,help Syrian army to become stronger and to be well prepared to fight Americans..and push back them little by little from their territory. So is a long term goals war.. Eventually American citizens will get tired
    of US presence in Syria and will demand US military to leave.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22641
    Points : 23185
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  GarryB on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:20 am

    Its OK... US forces in Syria will have their own deconfliction zone soon enough...
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3700
    Points : 3788
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  flamming_python on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:53 am

    KiloGolf wrote:Wagner folk is probably on the PMC side, due to Assad paying their salaries. But their street cred is quite low within their country of origin (Ru), which I suspect doesn't quite approve their deployments. They can actually be considered as borderline-to-plain merc material, should Ru decide to prosecute them in court.

    Don't be daft.
    They're there with the blessings of the Russian government.

    As to the level of their co-ordination with official Russia and its MoD, servicemen in Syria - that's anyone's guess.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4199
    Points : 4303
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Vann7 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:07 am

    Interesting Reports..

    http://charly015.blogspot.com.es/2018/03/el-gps-falla-en-el-mediterraneo-oriental.html


    On spanish ,but what it says is...

    that GPS signal around Syria is
    experiencing major issues.. since 2 months ago ,and that since 21 of march it have been more dramatic..
    and that everyone is pointing fingers at Russia..  Smile

    also that during ZAPAD 2017 exercises in belarus ,of Russia military ,the same happened...


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 FIR1


    So it looks true the rumors that Russia can jam US GPS system..
    So Sad that NATO don't have such capabilities.. Smile


    Update..

    https://www.defensenews.com/air/2015/05/31/guided-bomb-makers-anticipate-gps-jammers/

    There says Pentagon have been aware of GPS jammers since 2011 at least..
    That North Korea have them.. but also IRAN.. that they used to confuse the American supposed to be
    "stealth drone"... And the solutions to counter GPS jammers are as follows..

    1) Design Missiles that target GPS jammers..
    -problem.. useless in zones with heavy air defenses like Syria and decoys to fool those
    anti GPS jammers....

    2)Laser guidance.. assistance on the cruise missiles..
    -Problem ,you need to be close to the target ~10km and with line of sight..
    and is useless in bad weather and if the special forces can't get close enough to the target..
    Reason why Syria needs to clear territory as much as possible in Syria ,to push farther any
    potential laser guided attacks on Syria military base.

    3)TV camera assisted guidance...
    -Problem.. lasers can blind /damage the optics in the cameras..
    and if the missile is guided by radio, EW can jam the guidance too.. Cool
    If the missile have automatic AI guidance ,not operated by control remote..
    Russia can shot down the missile with its short air defenses.. or attack the missile
    with direct energy attacks.. overwhelming the electronics..

    So basically they even admit ,that there is no magic replacement for GPS guidance..
    means NATO is really doomed.. if a fight with Russia. if they deploy all their EW toys..
    Ballistic missiles or long range rocket artillery can be the better option ,but Russia have them too.



    Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 4152
    Points : 4142
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Isos on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:43 am

    Vann7 wrote:Interesting Reports..

    http://charly015.blogspot.com.es/2018/03/el-gps-falla-en-el-mediterraneo-oriental.html


    On spanish ,but what it says is...

    that GPS signal around Syria is
    experiencing major issues.. since 2 months ago ,and that since 21 of march it have been more dramatic..
    and that everyone is pointing fingers at Russia..  Smile

    also that during ZAPAD 2017 exercises in belarus ,of Russia military ,the same happened...


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 FIR1


    So it looks true the rumors that Russia can jam US GPS system..
    So Sad that NATO don't have such capabilities.. Smile

    It's easy to jam gps. You enen have cheap civilian GPS jammers. Military GPS is better but still easy to jam once you analyze the signal and russian had time to analyze it. Most of countries can make such a jammer.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4199
    Points : 4303
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Vann7 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:56 am

    Isos wrote:
    It's easy to jam gps. You enen have cheap civilian GPS jammers. Military GPS is better but still easy to jam once you analyze the signal and russian had time to analyze it. Most of countries can make such a jammer.


    One thing is toy GPS jammers.. and another thing is Military ones..
    Russia can jam GPS apparently at least 600km away.. and this can't be done
    easily by anyone.. This is a powerful  tool ,that can literary make next to useless
    the entire inventory of NATO in cruise missiles and precision weapons that depends on GPS..
    and this is not a small thing.. Failing by 1km ,10km to 50km your target is a total failure.
    Iran for example managed to confuse the Boeing stealth DRONE to navigate deep inside IRAN
    ,when the drone wanted to return. lol1  Allowing Iranians to capture it.   Smile

    And IRAN was using soviet era Jammers..they got from Russia. according to one Russian defense industry
    worker , in a report. And the more time the missile is jammed and more distance needs to fly to the target,the more far away of the target it will be.

    i think Russia is doing something much more crazy.. like sending radio attacks on the lower atmosphere layer ,that block satellite signals all the way in space.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6664
    Points : 6731
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:33 am

    Threat level of US strike returning to normal


    Yörük Işık
    ‏Verified account @YorukIsik
    6h6 hours ago

    #BМФ Project 1135M #ЧФ BSF Krivak II Class frigate Pytlivy 868 returns from 18 days Mediterranean deployment: #RussianNavy frigate transits Bosphorus & enters the Black Sea 16:00Z. Built in Yantar Shipyard in Kaliningrad, Pytlivy is armed with Raduga SS-N-14 Silex quad launcher.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3258
    Points : 3290
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  franco on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:36 pm

    Russia has transferred to the Syrian Arab Republic up to 40 antiaircraft missile-gun complexes "Pantsir-S1".

    There is little known about this contract: it was an export agreement, not a supply from the reserves of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, RIA Novosti reported citing its own source in the Russian military department.

    ZRPK "Pantsir-S1" is a modern Russian complex of short-range air defense. He only needs 4-6 seconds to react to the air threat.

    The arsenal of the complex includes two 30-millimeter automatic cannons. Their range is up to 4 kilometers. That is, "Pantsir-S1" uses them for close combat. And 12 guided missiles can reach an air target at a distance of up to 20 kilometers and at an altitude of up to 15 kilometers.

    The crew of the complex - only 3 people. But if something happens to them, then "Pantsir-C1" is fully automated and is able to work without people at all. He will independently find and destroy any air targets that incorrectly respond to the request of "your-stranger".

    NOTE: not sure of the total however there is evidence of some being delivered.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2215
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Regular on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:02 am

    franco wrote:Russia has transferred to the Syrian Arab Republic up to 40 antiaircraft missile-gun complexes "Pantsir-S1".

    There is little known about this contract: it was an export agreement, not a supply from the reserves of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, RIA Novosti reported citing its own source in the Russian military department.

    ZRPK "Pantsir-S1" is a modern Russian complex of short-range air defense. He only needs 4-6 seconds to react to the air threat.

    The arsenal of the complex includes two 30-millimeter automatic cannons. Their range is up to 4 kilometers. That is, "Pantsir-S1" uses them for close combat. And 12 guided missiles can reach an air target at a distance of up to 20 kilometers and at an altitude of up to 15 kilometers.

    The crew of the complex - only 3 people. But if something happens to them, then "Pantsir-C1" is fully automated and is able to work without people at all. He will independently find and destroy any air targets that incorrectly respond to the request of "your-stranger".

    NOTE: not sure of the total however there is evidence of some being delivered.
    Well if it's true, then who will man it? And it takes time to implement it in AD network.
    auslander
    auslander

    Posts : 1215
    Points : 1285
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  auslander on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:48 am

    Situation is very, very serious in both Syria and elsewhere. I'll be going silent for a while.
    BlackArrow
    BlackArrow

    Posts : 152
    Points : 130
    Join date : 2013-05-17

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  BlackArrow on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:07 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    So Sad that NATO don't have such capabilities.. Smile

    You mean jamming capabilities against GLONASS - how do you know?
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 753
    Points : 837
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Aristide on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:20 pm

    Will be interesting, our president said France will react and already hold talks with Trump. Looks like we will strike togetehr with the americans.
    avatar
    Austin

    Posts : 7486
    Points : 7883
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Austin on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:26 pm

    I hope some of the US and French cruise missile either by intent or mistake hits Russian military bases in Syria with many dozens of casualty on Russian side ,sorry for sounding evil but that’s the only way Russia will break away from its umbilical cord from the west and turn to China and india and Asian country and would redefine its relations with west for decades

    I hope DT is listening and fires dozens of tomahawk at Russian bases he is impulsive guy and we can hope he takes such impulsive rash decision Twisted Evil

    Unless Putin and company does not get a tight slap from US as nikky Hayley says they would keep sucking up to the west at detriment of its own citizen
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2215
    Points : 2209
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Regular on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:27 pm

    Why does Russia don't raise military readiness to RED on all territory? Especially on western district?

    Sponsored content

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:38 pm