Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6656
    Points : 6723
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:52 pm

    Raqqa is in the 'American Zone'. Where are the US bomb disposal squads?

    At this rate the local population and the SDF will be pleading for the highly effective Russian squads. Not a good US strategy.


    Matt Brown
    ‏Verified account @abcmatt
    Dec 19

    Ball bearings backed by explosives to kill and maim in homes and barracks alike, artillery rigged to blow like a mine, and ammo, ammo ammo - Raqqa is saturated in danger and death well after IS left.


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 DRcDWgxWsAIV24h
    avatar
    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 600
    Points : 610
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  ATLASCUB on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:38 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Raqqa is in the 'American Zone'. Where are the US bomb disposal squads?

    At this rate the local population and the SDF will be pleading for the highly effective Russian squads. Not a good US strategy.


    Matt Brown
    ‏Verified account @abcmatt
    Dec 19

    Ball bearings backed by explosives to kill and maim in homes and barracks alike, artillery rigged to blow like a mine, and ammo, ammo ammo - Raqqa is saturated in danger and death well after IS left.


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 DRcDWgxWsAIV24h

    Americans are not in Syria for that. Should be obvious.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6656
    Points : 6723
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  JohninMK on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:02 am

    Cyberspec wrote:
    Cyberspec wrote:Interesting screen shots from a VKS airstrike in Northern Hama....destruction of a Nusra ammo dump


    Reportedly the same event ...said to be a KAB-1500 dropped by a Su-34

    Not the same, second in a town, first on hillside.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6656
    Points : 6723
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  JohninMK on Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:05 am

    ATLASCUB wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Raqqa is in the 'American Zone'. Where are the US bomb disposal squads?

    At this rate the local population and the SDF will be pleading for the highly effective Russian squads. Not a good US strategy.

    Matt Brown
    ‏Verified account @abcmatt
    Dec 19

    Ball bearings backed by explosives to kill and maim in homes and barracks alike, artillery rigged to blow like a mine, and ammo, ammo ammo - Raqqa is saturated in danger and death well after IS left.



    Americans are not in Syria for that. Should be obvious.
    Why, they are there providing all kinds of other assistance, support and training. Why not mine clearance?
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3254
    Points : 3286
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  franco on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:03 am

    JohninMK wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Raqqa is in the 'American Zone'. Where are the US bomb disposal squads?

    At this rate the local population and the SDF will be pleading for the highly effective Russian squads. Not a good US strategy.

    Matt Brown
    ‏Verified account @abcmatt
    Dec 19

    Ball bearings backed by explosives to kill and maim in homes and barracks alike, artillery rigged to blow like a mine, and ammo, ammo ammo - Raqqa is saturated in danger and death well after IS left.



    Americans are not in Syria for that. Should be obvious.
    Why, they are there providing all kinds of other assistance, support and training. Why not mine clearance?

    Don't like getting dirty... No No
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  calm on Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:17 pm

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 852272916c3d3fe23a02e03be0b3d22bb6d60788610b572a9b06688d3f754fb5Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 6dfe76960d19bf1b41cca1d53651cc001774be9282f54662e8f7fed0a1e84fd8
    Aleppo


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 DSK4YXYWkAAyyv0
    SSO
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6656
    Points : 6723
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  JohninMK on Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:48 pm

    Think it went home in June, replaced by a S-400 up in the hills.


    Division air defense systems s-300V4 returned from Syria in the places of permanent deployment - Ministry of defence


    Private Joker
    ‏ @pfc_joker
    2h2 hours ago

    The system was indeed an S-300V4/SA-23. Deployed to Syria in Oct 2016 (i.e. when originally reported by Fox News)...



    28.12.2017 8:25:42
    Moscow. 28 Dec. INTERFAX-AVN - the Russian defense Ministry announced the withdrawal from Syria of the division air defense system (PVO) of s-300V4.
    "Personnel and equipment of the division has adequately fulfilled its tasks and in June this year, was returned to places of permanent deployment," - said the head of army air defense Armed forces of the Russian Federation Lieutenant-General Alexander Leonov in an interview with the newspaper "Izvestia".
    According to him, the division system s-300V4 has taken up combat duty in Syria in October 2016 for the expansion of the zone of control of the airspace in the Eastern part of Syria, to prevent the attack of enemy aircraft on the airfield Hamim and the basing of the Navy of the Russian Federation "Tartus".
    "During the execution of combat missions was repeatedly detected and were taken on the automatic support of strategic reconnaissance aircraft and bombers of the U.S. air force. The goal was detected and was accompanied by steadily. The interference of strong intensity could not hinder the work of crews," - said Leonov.
    "The crews of tactical aircraft quite nervously reacted to their steady support air defense at ranges of 200-300 km," - said the General.
    The Russian military operation in Syria is from September 30, 2015. Aviation videoconferencing support ground operations by the Syrian army. Russia Syria has an air base at the airfield Hamim and naval base in Tartus. In Syria there are special operations forces of the defense Ministry. In December announced a significant reduction of the Russian forces in Syria.
    Air defense of the air base provides the system With-400 and complex "Carapace-C1". "Pantsir-S1" (developed by the Tula instrument design Bureau name shipunova, included in JSC "NPO "Precision complexes") are intended for short-range protection from air attack.
    S-300, s-400 (JSC "EKO Concern "Almaz-Antey") - air defense systems long range.
    It was reported that the cover on the base of the Russian Navy in Tartus provide the division of s-300V4 and coastal missile systems "Bastion" with cruise missiles.
    S-300V4 is an air defense system which provides protection from missiles and attack aircraft at a long range.
    Meanwhile, according to the publication Janes, Russia has deployed in Syria's second s-400 system.
    1фф BP
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  eehnie on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:47 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Think it went home in June, replaced by a S-400 up in the hills.


    Division air defense systems s-300V4 returned from Syria in the places of permanent deployment - Ministry of defence


    Private Joker
    ‏ @pfc_joker
    2h2 hours ago

    The system was indeed an S-300V4/SA-23. Deployed to Syria in Oct 2016 (i.e. when originally reported by Fox News)...



    28.12.2017 8:25:42
    Moscow. 28 Dec. INTERFAX-AVN - the Russian defense Ministry announced the withdrawal from Syria of the division air defense system (PVO) of s-300V4.
    "Personnel and equipment of the division has adequately fulfilled its tasks and in June this year, was returned to places of permanent deployment," - said the head of army air defense Armed forces of the Russian Federation Lieutenant-General Alexander Leonov in an interview with the newspaper "Izvestia".
    According to him, the division system s-300V4 has taken up combat duty in Syria in October 2016 for the expansion of the zone of control of the airspace in the Eastern part of Syria, to prevent the attack of enemy aircraft on the airfield Hamim and the basing of the Navy of the Russian Federation "Tartus".
    "During the execution of combat missions was repeatedly detected and were taken on the automatic support of strategic reconnaissance aircraft and bombers of the U.S. air force. The goal was detected and was accompanied by steadily. The interference of strong intensity could not hinder the work of crews," - said Leonov.
    "The crews of tactical aircraft quite nervously reacted to their steady support air defense at ranges of 200-300 km," - said the General.
    The Russian military operation in Syria is from September 30, 2015. Aviation videoconferencing support ground operations by the Syrian army. Russia Syria has an air base at the airfield Hamim and naval base in Tartus. In Syria there are special operations forces of the defense Ministry. In December announced a significant reduction of the Russian forces in Syria.
    Air defense of the air base provides the system With-400 and complex "Carapace-C1". "Pantsir-S1" (developed by the Tula instrument design Bureau name shipunova, included in JSC "NPO "Precision complexes") are intended for short-range protection from air attack.
    S-300, s-400 (JSC "EKO Concern "Almaz-Antey") - air defense systems long range.
    It was reported that the cover on the base of the Russian Navy in Tartus provide the division of s-300V4 and coastal missile systems "Bastion" with cruise missiles.
    S-300V4 is an air defense system which provides protection from missiles and attack aircraft at a long range.
    Meanwhile, according to the publication Janes, Russia has deployed in Syria's second s-400 system.
    1фф BP

    The SA-23 is a recent variant to export. Very likely have been doing testing work.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6656
    Points : 6723
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  JohninMK on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:52 pm

    The link contains some serious parachute bombing. Assume RuAF Su-34.

    Think we can safely assume that the Syrian Express (Military Division) is currently carrying lots of bombs and other munitions.


    Lucifuge Rofocale
    ‏ @rofoca_lucifuge
    31 Dec 2017

    Bomb with parachute was dropped on Ltamenah, North Hama


    https://twitter.com/rofoca_lucifuge/status/947612414844985345
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  calm on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:00 pm

    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6656
    Points : 6723
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:29 pm

    Interesting if true, several possible targets. Another weapon system under test in battle.


    Wael Al Hussaini
    ‏ @WaelAlHussaini
    12h12 hours ago

    Earlier today
    #RuArmy launched two missiles from #Khmemeim AB towards the south.
    Might be 9K720 Iskander-M
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8380
    Points : 8464
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:13 am

    JohninMK wrote:Interesting if true, several possible targets. Another weapon system under test in battle.


    Wael Al Hussaini
    ‏ @WaelAlHussaini
    12h12 hours ago

    Earlier today
    #RuArmy launched two missiles from #Khmemeim AB towards the south.
    Might be 9K720 Iskander-M

    Those advertising videos won't make themselves Cool
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 2729
    Points : 2884
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Cyberspec on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:26 am

    JohninMK wrote:Bomb with parachute was dropped on Ltamenah, North Hama[/i]

    https://twitter.com/rofoca_lucifuge/status/947612414844985345

    That town must be the most heavily bombed place in Syria....I think I've seen dozens of vidoes over the past year
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8380
    Points : 8464
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:30 am

    .
    Russian Mi-24 Chopper Crashed During Flight to Hama Over Tech Malfunction - MoD


    https://sputniknews.com/world/201801031060490168-russia-hama-mi24-crash/


    Russian Mi-24 helicopter crashed on December 31 during a flight to Hama airfield in Syria, both pilots died in the accident, the Russian Defense Ministry said Wednesday in a statement.

    "On December 31, a Russian Mi-24 helicopter crashed during a flight to Hama airfield due to a technical malfunction," the statement read. 

    According to the ministry, the two pilots died in a hard landing 9 miles away from the airfield. A flight engineer was injured in the accident and later evacuated by a search and rescue team to the Khmeimim air base, where he was provided medical assistance.

    There was no hostile fire on the helicopter, the ministry added.

    Well crap.... Still, chalk this one to machinery.

    May they rest in peace and speedy recovery to engineer.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  calm on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:41 am

    JohninMK wrote:Interesting if true, several possible targets. Another weapon system under test in battle.


    Wael Al Hussaini
    ‏ @WaelAlHussaini
    12h12 hours ago

    Earlier today
    #RuArmy launched two missiles from #Khmemeim AB towards the south.
    Might be 9K720 Iskander-M

    Already confirmed.

    "Long-range high-precisions missiles Kalibr, X-101, Iskander, Tochka-U, X-55 and others, were used against major terrorists’ targets," he said.
    http://tass.com/defense/982575

    Older satellite images
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 DJcYiQIXgAAQXj_Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 DIAEVhaXsAEDwGQ

    ss from old video in Latakia
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Iskander%20syria
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6656
    Points : 6723
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:.
    Russian Mi-24 Chopper Crashed During Flight to Hama Over Tech Malfunction - MoD



    Russian Mi-24 helicopter crashed on December 31 during a flight to Hama airfield in Syria, both pilots died in the accident, the Russian Defense Ministry said Wednesday in a statement.

    "On December 31, a Russian Mi-24 helicopter crashed during a flight to Hama airfield due to a technical malfunction," the statement read. 

    According to the ministry, the two pilots died in a hard landing 9 miles away from the airfield. A flight engineer was injured in the accident and later evacuated by a search and rescue team to the Khmeimim air base, where he was provided medical assistance.

    There was no hostile fire on the helicopter, the ministry added.

    Well crap.... Still, chalk this one to machinery.

    May they rest in peace and speedy recovery to engineer.
    Looks like they hit an electricity cable not mechanical failure.


    CIT (en)
    ‏ @CITeam_en
    4h4 hours ago

    Reports of a Russian helicopter crash in Syria on New Year's eve have been confirmed. Two crewmembers have died in the accident. https://www.facebook.com/CITeam.org


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 DSmbQZNX0AAizVD
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

    Posts : 1555
    Points : 1733
    Join date : 2013-05-11
    Location : Scotland UK

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  d_taddei2 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:45 pm

    calm wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Interesting if true, several possible targets. Another weapon system under test in battle.


    Wael Al Hussaini
    ‏ @WaelAlHussaini
    12h12 hours ago

    Earlier today
    #RuArmy launched two missiles from #Khmemeim AB towards the south.
    Might be 9K720 Iskander-M

    Already confirmed.

    "Long-range high-precisions missiles Kalibr, X-101, Iskander, Tochka-U, X-55 and others, were used against major terrorists’ targets," he said.
    http://tass.com/defense/982575

    Older satellite images
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 DJcYiQIXgAAQXj_Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 DIAEVhaXsAEDwGQ

    ss from old video in Latakia
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Iskander%20syria

    Is this a definite? As in past Russia used bastion against land targets in Syria I thought maybe they use it again and aerial photo is that.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  calm on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:13 pm

    It is confirmed by Sergei Shoigu, in that article.

    http://tass.com/defense/982575

    And acc to 'experts', it is iskander on photos.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6656
    Points : 6723
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:00 pm

    Three days ago. Mortar?

    https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3514249
    Private Joker
    ‏ @pfc_joker
    17m17 minutes ago

    Acc. to @kommersant , on 31 Dec 2017 at least 7 RuAF A/C - 4 Su-24M, 2 Su-35S and 1 An-72 - were destroyed at Hmeymim by rebel mortar fire:


    EDIT part translate

    As it became known “Kommersant”, December 31 on the base Hamim (the Syrian province of Latakia) was one of the most serious accidents in the two and a half years of conducting military air operations in Syria. According to “Kommersant”, the day the airbase came under a mortar attack by radical Islamists, owing to what was destroyed, at least four front-line bomber su-24, two multi-purpose fighter su-35S and one military transport aircraft An-72. Wounds could get more than ten soldiers.

    About the emergency at Syrian airbase Hamim “b” has learned of two military-diplomatic sources. Without going into detail, they reported that one of the militants of terrorist groups shelled a Russian military facility in Syria, so that was actually destroyed four bombers su-24, two su-35S, one transport An-72 and an ammunition dump, sdetonirovala after being hit by a mortar shell. In total, according to unofficial data, could suffer more than ten soldiers. In the defense Ministry, the incident had no immediate comment on: the military only officially confirmed the death of two pilots who, in that day, a Russian helicopter Mi-24. According to the defense Ministry, no fire impact on the helicopter were not summed to the technique itself.
    The incident in Mamimi can be considered one of the most serious for all time of operation in Syria.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3896
    Points : 3876
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:36 pm

    lol. Yeah right.

    I saw that and laughed. I am curious who they are fooling since it was announced prior that Pantsir intercepted the attacks.
    avatar
    Karl Haushofer

    Posts : 734
    Points : 727
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Karl Haushofer on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:36 pm

    Rebels shelled Russian airbase in Khemeymin.

    As a result of mortar shelling, four Su-24 front-line bombers, two Su-35S multipurpose fighter aircraft and one An-72 military transport aircraft were destroyed.

    Ten servicemen were injured.

    This is a major setback and the single biggest loss for Russian military in Syria.

    Western involvement in this attack should be a given...
    Cyberspec
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 2729
    Points : 2884
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Cyberspec on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:38 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Three days ago. Mortar?

    https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3514249
    Private Joker
    ‏ @pfc_joker
    17m17 minutes ago

    Acc. to @kommersant , on 31 Dec 2017 at least 7 RuAF A/C - 4 Su-24M, 2 Su-35S and 1 An-72 - were destroyed at Hmeymim by rebel mortar fire:
    [/i]

    The source cited for this report is referred as "b" who in turn is citing 2 unnamed military-diplomatic sources(?) ....

    It's not impossible but IMO it would be pretty hard to hide such an incident....Pretty sure we'd see photos of smoke and fire at the base by now.....no reports of explosions after such a large scale attack?

    _______________

    One of the killed Mi-24 pilots

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 DSmgc8-WsAET1Ve



    ______________


    Mi-24 and Su-24 at Latakia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 AXzWA
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 PCoYH
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4869
    Points : 4992
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  kvs on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:42 pm

    Karl Haushofer wrote:Rebels shelled Russian airbase in Khemeymin.

    As a result of mortar shelling, four Su-24 front-line bombers, two Su-35S multipurpose fighter aircraft and one An-72 military transport aircraft were destroyed.

    Ten servicemen were injured.

    This is a major setback and the single biggest loss for Russian military in Syria.

    Western involvement in this attack should be a given...

    Any actual proof of these ludicrous claims. Jihadi goat-f*ck fantasies are not proof.

    So the jihadis could not attack the main Russian base when the military situation in Syria was catastrophic for the SAA, but now that the
    situation has been reversed they are able to strike at will. Sure. Any more prime Florida swamp land for sale?
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3896
    Points : 3876
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:43 pm

    So let me get this straight

    The base gets shelled, that day (many days ago) it was stated Russian pantsir systems intercepted the attack. Then there were launches of aircraft by Russia on striking enemies. Now after all these days, they say there is destroyed aircraft? Yet, no names are given, no smoke or videos or pictures shown? I am pretty certain it would be rather easy to find pictures of the smoke coming from the base.

    I have a major feeling that its a load of shit. From Kommersant which is no surprise.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4869
    Points : 4992
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  kvs on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:47 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:So let me get this straight

    The base gets shelled, that day (many days ago) it was stated Russian pantsir systems intercepted the attack.  Then there were launches of aircraft by Russia on striking enemies. Now after all these days, they say there is destroyed aircraft? Yet, no names are given, no smoke or videos or pictures shown?  I am pretty certain it would be rather easy to find pictures of the smoke coming from the base.

    I have a major feeling that its a load of shit.  From Kommersant which is no surprise.

    The Kommersant demonstrates the true nature of the mass media.   Berezovsky imposed his views on its output when he was the owner
    and they are still spewing his "vision" long after he is dead.     All it takes is to install key minions in the corporate bureaucracy and they
    proceed to impose a self-sustaining culture or mode of operation.    People who think the MSM is giving them the truth for free are simply
    deluded.    The MSM is a powerful tool for mass opinion manipulation and hence it will never push the truth.   It will always push the narratives
    of its operators.

    Sponsored content

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #12

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:09 am