Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    crod
    crod

    Posts : 242
    Points : 275
    Join date : 2009-08-04

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  crod on Fri May 05, 2017 1:28 am

    Savage video - savage and all so sad at the same time; the loss of hundreds of thousands of innocent human lives over the past decade.

    Very hard to quantify just how valuable this experience is for the Russian military - of enormous benefit right across the spectrum from planning to new weapons testing and everything else in between. If only they had entered the foray earlier on some of the carnage would have been reduced for sure.

    It's an eye opener to see just how professional the Russians are in a live theatre. On the face of it, it appears they fcuk up less then what the US/allies have in Afgan/Iraq and elsewhere, though without the thousands of boots on the ground it might be an unfair comparison?
    Benya
    Benya

    Posts : 526
    Points : 528
    Join date : 2016-06-05
    Location : Budapest, Hungary

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Benya on Sat May 06, 2017 11:56 pm

    250 Syrian combat engineers were trained and equipped by Russian Armed Forces

    The Russian Armed Forces’ international anti-mine center has trained and equipped about 250 Syrian combat engineers, Commander of the Russian Corps of Engineers Lieutenant-General Yuri Stavitsky said.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 250_Syrian_combat_engineers_were_trained_and_equiped_by_Russian_Armed_Forces_640_001
    (Source: Russian MoD)

    "A branch of the international anti-mine center has been set up in the city of Homs and we are training combat engineers for the Syrian Arab Republic," Stavitsky said. "Yesterday, a third group was graduated. We have trained about 250 combat engineers for them [for Syria] and equipped them with our advanced mine-detecting systems and combat engineer protective gear," he added. After Russian combat engineers did a good job in Syria, many countries expressed a desire to host a mine-clearing squad of the international anti-mine center, the commander added.

    Source: Arrow http://www.armyrecognition.com/may_2017_global_defense_security_news_industry/250_syrian_engineers_trained_and_equipped_by_russia_80405173.html
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 13954
    Points : 14451
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  George1 on Mon May 08, 2017 6:01 am

    Aircraft A-50 at the air base Khmeimim

    The American edition of DefenseNews published a satellite image taken on May 3, 2017, which was used by the Russian aviation group in Syria at the Khmeimim air base, which shows the Russian radar-tracking patrol and A-50 guidance aircraft at this airfield.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 4189255_original

    The image was taken by the Israeli commercial satellite EROS B, operated by the Israeli company ImageSat International.

    According to reports from Syrian sources, the A-50 aircraft of the VKS of Russia arrived at the airbase of Khmeimim on April 30.

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/2597626.html
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8430
    Points : 8514
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu May 11, 2017 7:57 pm


    Tactical Superiority: How 16 Russian Special Forces Took Out 300 Terrorists

    A group of officers from the Russian Defense Ministry's Special Operations Forces was decorated with medals for showing unprecedented courage in the fight against terrorists in Syria; the decree to this effect was earlier issued by Russian President Vladimir Putin......

    https://sputniknews.com/world/201705111053508070-syria-russia-special-forces-terrorists/


    What article doesn't tell you is that these guys got the chance to show off after their SAA ''allies'' left them high and dry.

    AQ started the attack by sending SVIBED that was taken out by SSO with ATGM (as common sense dictates) but once it exploded SAA cockroaches instantly ran away and left SSO surrounded for 2 days.

    You will notice that I used word ''cockroaches'' to refer to SAA. I was going to call them ''pigs'' but I decided against it because pigs are very useful animals unlike SAA vermin.

    For every one that stands ground and defends Deir ez Zorr you have at least 5000 of these worthless bags of human excrement.

    Hopefully they all get TOW'd before this is all over.

    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1839
    Points : 2014
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  par far on Thu May 11, 2017 10:02 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Tactical Superiority: How 16 Russian Special Forces Took Out 300 Terrorists

    A group of officers from the Russian Defense Ministry's Special Operations Forces was decorated with medals for showing unprecedented courage in the fight against terrorists in Syria; the decree to this effect was earlier issued by Russian President Vladimir Putin......

    https://sputniknews.com/world/201705111053508070-syria-russia-special-forces-terrorists/


    What article doesn't tell you is that these guys got the chance to show off after their SAA ''allies'' left them high and dry.

    AQ started the attack by sending SVIBED that was taken out by SSO with ATGM (as common sense dictates) but once it exploded SAA cockroaches instantly ran away and left SSO surrounded for 2 days.

    You will notice that I used word ''cockroaches'' to refer to SAA. I was going to call them ''pigs'' but I decided against it because pigs are very useful animals unlike SAA vermin.

    For every one that stands ground and defends Deir ez Zorr you have at least 5000 of these worthless bags of human excrement.

    Hopefully they all get TOW'd before this is all over.

     


    I would normally defend the SAA and Iranian from you but if the SAA did leave, them high, than these cowards cannot ever win. Is there any proof to what to what you are saying.


    Last edited by par far on Thu May 11, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Benya
    Benya

    Posts : 526
    Points : 528
    Join date : 2016-06-05
    Location : Budapest, Hungary

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Benya on Thu May 11, 2017 10:16 pm

    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Tactical Superiority: How 16 Russian Special Forces Took Out 300 Terrorists

    A group of officers from the Russian Defense Ministry's Special Operations Forces was decorated with medals for showing unprecedented courage in the fight against terrorists in Syria; the decree to this effect was earlier issued by Russian President Vladimir Putin......

    https://sputniknews.com/world/201705111053508070-syria-russia-special-forces-terrorists/


    What article doesn't tell you is that these guys got the chance to show off after their SAA ''allies'' left them high and dry.

    AQ started the attack by sending SVIBED that was taken out by SSO with ATGM (as common sense dictates) but once it exploded SAA cockroaches instantly ran away and left SSO surrounded for 2 days.

    You will notice that I used word ''cockroaches'' to refer to SAA. I was going to call them ''pigs'' but I decided against it because pigs are very useful animals unlike SAA vermin.

    For every one that stands ground and defends Deir ez Zorr you have at least 5000 of these worthless bags of human excrement.

    Hopefully they all get TOW'd before this is all over.

     


    I would normally defend the SAA and Iranian from you but if the SAA did leave, them high, than these cowards cannot ever win.


    Well, if that SAA unit really left those Russian SF operatives there alone, I really hope that they (those SAA guys) will be tried for this. Cowardice is not tolerated in the military, especially in wartime. If this is really true, then it is shameful that discipline/morale in certain regular SAA units is this low (Desert Hawks Brigade, Tiger Forces and other elite units (plus the rest of the SAA hopefully) on the other hand would surely fight till the end in whatever situation, so I excluded them).
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6664
    Points : 6731
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  JohninMK on Thu May 11, 2017 10:54 pm

    Qalaat Al Mudiq‏ @QalaatAlMudiq 12h12 hours ago

    Eyewitnesses saying sizeable part of #RuAF's attack helicopters fleet left #Hmeimim Airbase towards #Homs province (offensive vs #ISIS).
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  eehnie on Thu May 11, 2017 11:42 pm

    Benya wrote:
    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Tactical Superiority: How 16 Russian Special Forces Took Out 300 Terrorists

    A group of officers from the Russian Defense Ministry's Special Operations Forces was decorated with medals for showing unprecedented courage in the fight against terrorists in Syria; the decree to this effect was earlier issued by Russian President Vladimir Putin......

    https://sputniknews.com/world/201705111053508070-syria-russia-special-forces-terrorists/


    What article doesn't tell you is that these guys got the chance to show off after their SAA ''allies'' left them high and dry.

    AQ started the attack by sending SVIBED that was taken out by SSO with ATGM (as common sense dictates) but once it exploded SAA cockroaches instantly ran away and left SSO surrounded for 2 days.

    You will notice that I used word ''cockroaches'' to refer to SAA. I was going to call them ''pigs'' but I decided against it because pigs are very useful animals unlike SAA vermin.

    For every one that stands ground and defends Deir ez Zorr you have at least 5000 of these worthless bags of human excrement.

    Hopefully they all get TOW'd before this is all over.

     


    I would normally defend the SAA and Iranian from you but if the SAA did leave, them high, than these cowards cannot ever win.


    Well, if that SAA unit really left those Russian SF operatives there alone, I really hope that they (those SAA guys) will be tried for this. Cowardice is not tolerated in the military, especially in wartime. If this is really true, then it is shameful that discipline/morale in certain regular SAA units is this low (Desert Hawks Brigade, Tiger Forces and other elite units (plus the rest of the SAA hopefully) on the other hand would surely fight till the end in whatever situation, so I excluded them).

    This is only dirty pro-Israeli propaganda. "What article doesn't tell you..." Well, of course he knows what the article does not tell you... and of course there are not another links that we can see...
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Guest on Fri May 12, 2017 12:02 am

    eehnie wrote:
    Benya wrote:
    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Tactical Superiority: How 16 Russian Special Forces Took Out 300 Terrorists

    A group of officers from the Russian Defense Ministry's Special Operations Forces was decorated with medals for showing unprecedented courage in the fight against terrorists in Syria; the decree to this effect was earlier issued by Russian President Vladimir Putin......

    https://sputniknews.com/world/201705111053508070-syria-russia-special-forces-terrorists/


    What article doesn't tell you is that these guys got the chance to show off after their SAA ''allies'' left them high and dry.

    AQ started the attack by sending SVIBED that was taken out by SSO with ATGM (as common sense dictates) but once it exploded SAA cockroaches instantly ran away and left SSO surrounded for 2 days.

    You will notice that I used word ''cockroaches'' to refer to SAA. I was going to call them ''pigs'' but I decided against it because pigs are very useful animals unlike SAA vermin.

    For every one that stands ground and defends Deir ez Zorr you have at least 5000 of these worthless bags of human excrement.

    Hopefully they all get TOW'd before this is all over.

     


    I would normally defend the SAA and Iranian from you but if the SAA did leave, them high, than these cowards cannot ever win.


    Well, if that SAA unit really left those Russian SF operatives there alone, I really hope that they (those SAA guys) will be tried for this. Cowardice is not tolerated in the military, especially in wartime. If this is really true, then it is shameful that discipline/morale in certain regular SAA units is this low (Desert Hawks Brigade, Tiger Forces and other elite units (plus the rest of the SAA hopefully) on the other hand would surely fight till the end in whatever situation, so I excluded them).

    This is only dirty pro-Israeli propaganda. "What article doesn't tell you..." Well, of course he knows what the article does not tell you... and of course there are not another links that we can see...

    Because its well known that SAA and NDF never left the frontline without fighting... or wait.. they did... like... countless times.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8430
    Points : 8514
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri May 12, 2017 12:06 am

    Benya wrote:......................


    Well, if that SAA unit really left those Russian SF operatives there alone, I really hope that they (those SAA guys) will be tried for this. Cowardice is not tolerated in the military, especially in wartime. If this is really true, then it is shameful that discipline/morale in certain regular SAA units is this low (Desert Hawks Brigade, Tiger Forces and other elite units (plus the rest of the SAA hopefully) on the other hand would surely fight till the end in whatever situation, so I excluded them).

    Hawks and Tigers might as well be separate military.


    This is not the first time this happened and Russian troops died already because of this kind of nonsense.


    But let's say that priority here is Syria and consider this scenario:

    -Imagine that those SSO guys all got killed back then.

    -Several days later news breaks out in Russia that 16 of their boys are dead.

    -People ask: how did something like that happened?

    -They soon learn that it was because SAA vermin ran away.

    How long until Russian public decides that Syria is not worth the effort and demands that their troops return home?

    And how long would Syria last after Russia pulls out?


    Even if for some reason by now you don't have lowest possible opinion of SAA and Syrian state you can't deny the fact that this kind of repeated behavior is absolutely idiotic and suicidal (to say nothing of cowardice and dishonor, everyone knows that ~80% of SAA neither have courage nor honor)
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1839
    Points : 2014
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  par far on Fri May 12, 2017 2:15 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Benya wrote:......................


    Well, if that SAA unit really left those Russian SF operatives there alone, I really hope that they (those SAA guys) will be tried for this. Cowardice is not tolerated in the military, especially in wartime. If this is really true, then it is shameful that discipline/morale in certain regular SAA units is this low (Desert Hawks Brigade, Tiger Forces and other elite units (plus the rest of the SAA hopefully) on the other hand would surely fight till the end in whatever situation, so I excluded them).

    Hawks and Tigers might as well be separate military.


    This is not the first time this happened and Russian troops died already because of this kind of nonsense.


    But let's say that priority here is Syria and consider this scenario:

    -Imagine that those SSO guys all got killed back then.

    -Several days later news breaks out in Russia that 16 of their boys are dead.

    -People ask: how did something like that happened?

    -They soon learn that it was because SAA vermin ran away.

    How long until Russian public decides that Syria is not worth the effort and demands that their troops return home?

    And how long would Syria last after Russia pulls out?


    Even if for some reason by now you don't have lowest possible opinion of SAA and Syrian state you can't deny the fact that this kind of repeated behavior is absolutely idiotic and suicidal (to say nothing of cowardice and dishonor, everyone knows that ~80% of SAA neither have courage nor honor)


    You are wrong when you say "80% of SAA neither have courage nor honor", if this was the case, than Syria would have fallen a long time ago. Also do you have any evidence to support your claim or you just made it yourself, that the SAA left those 16 Russian Special Forces, by reading the article and coming to that conclusion yourself?

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8430
    Points : 8514
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri May 12, 2017 3:48 am

    par far wrote:.......

    You are wrong when you say "80% of SAA neither have courage nor honor",


    There are Russian graves that prove this statement beyond any doubt


    par far wrote:

    if this was the case, than Syria would have fallen a long time ago.


    Syria hasn't fallen because Russia is keeping them in play, not because anything Syria has done

    par far wrote:..

    Also do you have any evidence to support your claim or you just made it yourself, that the SAA left those 16 Russian Special Forces, by reading the article and coming to that conclusion yourself?


    I am sure those 16 guys woke up that morning and said: We should be calling in airstrikes here but let's drop all that, get ourselves surrounded by 300 terrorists and spend 2 days in close combat even though we should be avoiding it at all costs. Because why the fuck not?

    Have you even read what I posted? Do you really think that Russian public learning the truth about SAA would lead to any kind of favorable outcome for Syrians?

    If you want details, look it up.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22567
    Points : 23111
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  GarryB on Fri May 12, 2017 12:47 pm

    I would like actual evidence before coming to a conclusion...

    If all the SAA are such cowards then no amount of Russian Special forces could help the situation.

    that one group of SAA might have run away... I can believe... I can't say I would want to give my life for the current leader of New Zealand either... expecially if fighting for a part of the country I had never even visited before.

    For my own area of course I would fight... but nothing to do with who leads the country...
    starman
    starman

    Posts : 378
    Points : 376
    Join date : 2016-08-10

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  starman on Fri May 12, 2017 1:29 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    If all the SAA are such cowards then no amount of Russian Special forces could help the situation.

    that one group of SAA might have run away... I can believe...

    Reminds me of what Pollack wrote, in Arabs at War. In general arab troops were very courageous, but he noted "Even the Japanese army had its share of cowards."
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4195
    Points : 4299
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Vann7 on Sat May 13, 2017 12:55 am




    Russia clearly understand Syria does not have a chance to
    survive without a real reconciliation process happening. There have been
    many cases of Syrian army soldiers or the volunteers ones , betraying
    the Syrian government and shooting from behind their own soldiers.

    For example the city of Jobar was taken by terrorist without firing a single shot.
    ALnusra received help inside ,to infiltrate them under the noses of Syrian army.

    The city of Raqqa also was taken in just few hours invasion without major resistance.

    In IDlib city the terrorist had a lot of support from their own citizens. So Russia
    could end losing in Syria even if win all the battles ,because if there is no patriotism
    ,then you cannot have a nation . Muslins are muslins first and nationality second or third or
    simply none. Some muslins do not recognize geographical lines and consider all middle east
    should be one big land under islam /Saudi control. So even when the majority of Syrians
    support Assad,there is an alarming reality that there was a big minority too ,that was in support of the FSA ,Alqaeda or ISIS. My estimates is that close to 30% of Syria population
    is anti Assad and pro terrorist rebels. This is close to the 70% Assad got in the elections.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

    Posts : 1655
    Points : 1657
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Big_Gazza on Sat May 13, 2017 5:02 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    My estimates is that close to 30% of Syria population is anti Assad and pro terrorist  rebels.

    The solution is simple - make the bastards leave.

    As terrible as this (foreign mandated) war is, it does provide a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purge Syria of its latent wahabbists.  Damascus needs to continue to shutdown these terrorist-held enclaves, transfer their pro-jihadi populations to shitholes like Idlib, and then, once the country has been sufficiently consolidated, all forces can be brought to bear on Idlib so that it can be crushed into a bloody paste, and the remaining unrepentant pro-jihadi population displaced into Turkey...  In essence, we blast a great smoking hole so deep into the jihadists collective racial memory that these filthy goat fuckers won't come within a thousand miles of Syria borders for a centruy or two..
    Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1839
    Points : 2014
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  par far on Sat May 13, 2017 6:29 am

    Don't know how much truth there is to this.

    "Russian special forces to take part in Deir Ezzor’s liberation."

    https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-special-forces-take-part-deir-ezzors-liberation/

    0nillie0
    0nillie0

    Posts : 160
    Points : 162
    Join date : 2016-05-15
    Age : 33
    Location : Flanders, Belgium

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  0nillie0 on Sat May 13, 2017 10:45 am

    par far wrote:Don't know how much truth there is to this.

    "Russian special forces to take part in Deir Ezzor’s liberation."

    https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-special-forces-take-part-deir-ezzors-liberation/


    In my opinion, pushing to Deir Ezzor successfully and in an acceptable time frame will be impossible without an influx of well trained and disciplined operators from Russia, or a significant contingent of foreign regular troops (Iran being the obvious source). SAA lines are being stretched further and further with the gains they make.

    Whether or not Russia should commit boots on ground to this cause is a different matter.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8430
    Points : 8514
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat May 13, 2017 11:00 am

    0nillie0 wrote:
    par far wrote:Don't know how much truth there is to this.

    "Russian special forces to take part in Deir Ezzor’s liberation."

    https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-special-forces-take-part-deir-ezzors-liberation/


    In my opinion, pushing to Deir Ezzor successfully and in an acceptable time frame will be impossible without an influx of well trained and disciplined operators from Russia, or a significant contingent of foreign regular troops (Iran being the obvious source). SAA lines are being stretched further and further with the gains they make.

    Whether or not Russia should commit boots on ground to this cause is a different matter.

    They should not. What they already have there is way too much.

    Iran can either get it's worthless ass into gear and start contributing for a change or go fuck itself.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6664
    Points : 6731
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  JohninMK on Sat May 13, 2017 12:03 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    0nillie0 wrote:
    par far wrote:Don't know how much truth there is to this.

    "Russian special forces to take part in Deir Ezzor’s liberation."

    https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-special-forces-take-part-deir-ezzors-liberation/


    In my opinion, pushing to Deir Ezzor successfully and in an acceptable time frame will be impossible without an influx of well trained and disciplined operators from Russia, or a significant contingent of foreign regular troops (Iran being the obvious source). SAA lines are being stretched further and further with the gains they make.

    Whether or not Russia should commit boots on ground to this cause is a different matter.

    They should not. What they already have there is way too much.

    Iran can either get it's worthless ass into gear and start contributing for a change or go fuck itself.
    Given that RuSF seem to have been active all over the place up to now I would have thought that their involvement in any Deir action was a forgone conclusion or stating the obvious. I doubt that the numbers will be any greater than 'normal' tho'.

    Given the vast areas of virtually empty desert it will be a different scenario to much of the fighting done to date with a vital role for helicopters and Su-25s. It is not just the SAA that will be stretched thin but ISIS logistics will be very vulnerable.
    avatar
    ult

    Posts : 753
    Points : 793
    Join date : 2015-02-20

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  ult on Mon May 15, 2017 8:58 pm

    Su-35S above Syria.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 C8QRBeG

    Su-30SM flyover of Admiral Kuznetsov.

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 UX7c90L

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Eo15kWa
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8430
    Points : 8514
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon May 15, 2017 10:21 pm


    Man, these are probably bets ones ever of this ship! thumbsup

    Hopefully we get more.

    Maybe now journalist will start using these ones instead of the pre-2000 batch?
    medo
    medo

    Posts : 3681
    Points : 3765
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  medo on Mon May 15, 2017 11:33 pm

    I wonder, when will Su-30SM in Syria start using Khibiny ECM pods and R-77-1 missiles like Su-35. They are not in such large number there, that they could not equip them properly.
    BKP
    BKP

    Posts : 462
    Points : 471
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  BKP on Tue May 16, 2017 7:14 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Tactical Superiority: How 16 Russian Special Forces Took Out 300 Terrorists

    A group of officers from the Russian Defense Ministry's Special Operations Forces was decorated with medals for showing unprecedented courage in the fight against terrorists in Syria; the decree to this effect was earlier issued by Russian President Vladimir Putin......

    https://sputniknews.com/world/201705111053508070-syria-russia-special-forces-terrorists/

    I will choose to accept this as accurate, and hope that the decorations awarded depict giant sacs, weighty 'n' hairy.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8430
    Points : 8514
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue May 16, 2017 8:12 pm


    Russian and Syrian Marines joint training in #Tartus naval base

    Some fresh accessories there?
    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 C_9VuTAUIAA126t


    More:
    https://twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/864504947689353217

    Sponsored content

    Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:48 pm