Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian War: News #18

    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 1397
    Points : 1391
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  LMFS on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:45 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:
    Isos wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kbctyjxtr/status/1032291821475512321

    Javlin missile captured in Syria exposed in Army 2018 expo in russia.

    So now they can analyze the "MIGHTY" javlin lol1

    AHAHAHAHAHA

    Guess they don't need Ukraine afterall to get them the systems.
    xD

    The best is that Ukraine already has received the weapons. Another great US investment
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1827
    Points : 2002
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  par far on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:07 pm

    "YPG Cells Assassinate Field Commander Of Euphrates Shield Force (+18 Video)."

    The Kurds are being trained by the Israelis to do these kind of things, I wonder why Turkey does not do the same thing to the Kurdish commanders? I think they will start doing it now.


    There is a video in the link that is very graphic, so please be advised.









    https://southfront.org/ypg-cells-assassinate-field-commander-of-euphrates-shield-force-18-video/












    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1827
    Points : 2002
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  par far on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:11 pm

    Isos wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Isos wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kbctyjxtr/status/1032291821475512321

    Javlin missile captured in Syria exposed in Army 2018 expo in russia.

    So now they can analyze the "MIGHTY" javlin lol1

    AHAHAHAHAHA

    Guess they don't need Ukraine afterall to get them the systems.

    Let's wait ! Maybe they will send them some f-35 or B-2 lol1



    I don't think that Russia needs the F 35 or the B-2, they are just old Soviet technologies dressed up to make money for the US elites. The F-22 would be nice.
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 4038
    Points : 4028
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  Isos on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:01 pm

    par far wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Isos wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kbctyjxtr/status/1032291821475512321

    Javlin missile captured in Syria exposed in Army 2018 expo in russia.

    So now they can analyze the "MIGHTY" javlin lol1

    AHAHAHAHAHA

    Guess they don't need Ukraine afterall to get them the systems.

    Let's wait ! Maybe they will send them some f-35 or B-2 lol1



    I don't think that Russia needs the F 35 or the B-2, they are just old Soviet technologies dressed up to make money for the US elites. The F-22 would be nice.  

    Joke apart, russians getting the f-35 would mean a total failure of the 1000 billion $ program with every countries stoping buying it.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6662
    Points : 6729
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:43 pm

    Isos wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kbctyjxtr/status/1032291821475512321

    Javlin missile captured in Syria exposed in Army 2018 expo in russia.

    So now they can analyze the "MIGHTY" javlin lol1

    Or maybe not!


    Aric Toler
    ‏ @AricToler
    6h6 hours ago

    Aric Toler Retweeted Jakub Janovsky

    The Russian MoD shows off what they claim is an American Javelin ATGM at a defense expo/forum today, claiming they found it among ISIS fighters in Syria. Turns out, it's actually a French ATGM, which was sent to the FSA. Whoops!


    JJ
    ‏ @Atamansikka
    4h4 hours ago
    Replying to @Rebel44CZ @AricToler

    Not appears. It’s an Apilas make no mistake. I’d recognize that thing blindfolded by touch!

    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1827
    Points : 2002
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  par far on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:00 am

    Isos wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Isos wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kbctyjxtr/status/1032291821475512321

    Javlin missile captured in Syria exposed in Army 2018 expo in russia.

    So now they can analyze the "MIGHTY" javlin lol1

    AHAHAHAHAHA

    Guess they don't need Ukraine afterall to get them the systems.

    Let's wait ! Maybe they will send them some f-35 or B-2 lol1



    I don't think that Russia needs the F 35 or the B-2, they are just old Soviet technologies dressed up to make money for the US elites. The F-22 would be nice.  

    Joke apart, russians getting the f-35 would mean a total failure of the 1000 billion $ program with every countries stoping buying it.



    Totally agree with. We know that there is zero chance the Ukrainians will get the F 35 but the Israelis will. Could you imagine the shit storm(LOL), if the Syrians with the help of Russia shot down an Israeli F 35 over Syria and it was mostly intact with little damage, the heads of the Zionists/Neo-Cons/US assholes would explode LOL.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22374
    Points : 22918
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  GarryB on Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:03 am

    I am not a Turkey propagandist here, I am a Turk and it is our stance...

    My understanding of the Turkish "invasion" of northern Syria was to prevent PKK occupation and control of the area in absence of Syrian government control.

    If that is truly the case then the Turks should be happy to stage a measured withdrawal letting Syrian government forces take over the areas they occupy... preventing the PKK from holding those areas instead and using them as staging points to attack turkey from...

    if the Syrians with the help of Russia shot down an Israeli F 35 over Syria and it was mostly intact with little damage, the heads of the Zionists/Neo-Cons/US assholes would explode LOL.

    The only Israeli aircraft over Syria seem to be over American held areas pretending to be American aircraft... otherwise they use standoff weapons from well outside Syrian airspace... so how effective do you think they think the F-35s are?
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

    Posts : 1330
    Points : 1342
    Join date : 2013-12-13

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  Hannibal Barca on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:53 am

    F35 is a joke and we knew it all along. Israelis shield the coffin really by placing it operationally below F15. 

    Long story sort, USA industrial/manufacturing capabilities plummeted in early 70s and there is no turning back with the current economic model.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  calm on Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:59 pm

    Isos wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/kbctyjxtr/status/1032291821475512321

    Javlin missile captured in Syria exposed in Army 2018 expo in russia.

    So now they can analyze the "MIGHTY" javlin lol1

    Russian MOD back at it again... That is not Javelin. Why is PR of Ru MOD so bad i just do not get it. Last month they posted naked girls on instagram by mistake, before that they posted video games as proff of US and ISIS coop. Before that photos of building destroyed by RuAF in Raqqa as US destruction. Like there is no any other building leveled to the ground by US, they just had to put those that they claimed to destroy year earlier in suspected Baghdadi meeting... Like someone is intentionaly working to undermine Ru MOD from withing and no one is getting fired by now after all those failed.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  calm on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:06 pm

    par far wrote:
    Isos wrote:

    Joke apart, russians getting the f-35 would mean a total failure of the 1000 billion $ program with every countries stoping buying it.



    Totally agree with. We know that there is zero chance the Ukrainians will get the F 35 but the Israelis will. Could you imagine the shit storm(LOL), if the Syrians with the help of Russia shot down an Israeli F 35 over Syria and it was mostly intact with little damage, the heads of the Zionists/Neo-Cons/US assholes would explode LOL.

    it is already a failure.

    The F-35 Is a $1.4 Trillion National Disaster
    https://medium.com/war-is-boring/the-f-35-is-a-terrible-fighter-bomber-and-attacker-and-unfit-for-aircraft-carriers-c6e36763574b

    But yes, there is a reason why Turks won't get their f35 after they decided to buy S400.

    Best way to scatter nonsense of invisibility and invincibility is to shut it down.

    it has been done already(F117)
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1827
    Points : 2002
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  par far on Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:43 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    I am not a Turkey propagandist here, I am a Turk and it is our stance...

    My understanding of the Turkish "invasion" of northern Syria was to prevent PKK occupation and control of the area in absence of Syrian government control.

    If that is truly the case then the Turks should be happy to stage a measured withdrawal letting Syrian government forces take over the areas they occupy... preventing the PKK from holding those areas instead and using them as staging points to attack turkey from...

    if the Syrians with the help of Russia shot down an Israeli F 35 over Syria and it was mostly intact with little damage, the heads of the Zionists/Neo-Cons/US assholes would explode LOL.

    The only Israeli aircraft over Syria seem to be over American held areas pretending to be American aircraft... otherwise they use standoff weapons from well outside Syrian airspace... so how effective do you think they think the F-35s are?


    I know that the F-35 won't be effective and that is why I said "imagine".
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1827
    Points : 2002
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  par far on Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:48 pm

    calm wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Isos wrote:

    Joke apart, russians getting the f-35 would mean a total failure of the 1000 billion $ program with every countries stoping buying it.



    Totally agree with. We know that there is zero chance the Ukrainians will get the F 35 but the Israelis will. Could you imagine the shit storm(LOL), if the Syrians with the help of Russia shot down an Israeli F 35 over Syria and it was mostly intact with little damage, the heads of the Zionists/Neo-Cons/US assholes would explode LOL.

    it is already a failure.

    The F-35 Is a $1.4 Trillion National Disaster
    https://medium.com/war-is-boring/the-f-35-is-a-terrible-fighter-bomber-and-attacker-and-unfit-for-aircraft-carriers-c6e36763574b

    But yes, there is a reason why Turks won't get their f35 after they decided to buy S400.

    Best way to scatter nonsense of invisibility and invincibility is to shut it down.

    it has been done already(F117)


    I think the purpose of the F 35 was put money into private hands(not for military use but personal use), the craeter of the F16 called the F 35 a lemon 5 years ago. I think the US will keep their expensive toys away from Russian weapons, just imagine if Russia was given that $1.$ Trillion, Russia would have build bases on the moon and planet Mars.
    avatar
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

    Posts : 105
    Points : 107
    Join date : 2017-01-14

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond on Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:12 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    I am not a Turkey propagandist here, I am a Turk and it is our stance...

    My understanding of the Turkish "invasion" of northern Syria was to prevent PKK occupation and control of the area in absence of Syrian government control.

    If that is truly the case then the Turks should be happy to stage a measured withdrawal letting Syrian government forces take over the areas they occupy... preventing the PKK from holding those areas instead and using them as staging points to attack turkey from...

    You are quite right in diagnosing the situation but also quite wrong about treatment proposal...

    Since the beginning of the war, every single government hater, be it fighter or civilian, is sent to Turkish controlled areas and it is not that easy to hand over....

    Two main points MUST change in those who are in charge of Syria:

    - Neutral stance, Syrian government should normalize in a way that it will be able to assure country won't become a strategical leverage for any anti Turkish power.

    - Reformist stance, Syrian government will reform, not pretend as if it does....

    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6662
    Points : 6729
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:56 pm

    Hannibal Barca wrote:F35 is a joke and we knew it all along. Israelis shield the coffin really by placing it operationally below F15. 

    Long story sort, USA industrial/manufacturing capabilities plummeted in early 70s and there is no turning back with the current economic model.

    I read somewhere that it looks like the IAF will not be ordering more F-35s but will be going for more of the latest specification F-15, the ones with, amongst other upgrades, the outside hard points made active, that I think Qatar have ordered.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1827
    Points : 2002
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  par far on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:00 pm

    "Bolton calls on Al-Qaeda to stage more chemical attacks in Syria."

    https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1032168085141090304/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1032343534769266692&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rt.com%2Fop-ed%2F436783-us-syria-chemical-attack-bolton%2F

    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/436783-us-syria-chemical-attack-bolton/
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

    Posts : 1555
    Points : 1733
    Join date : 2013-05-11
    Location : Scotland UK

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  d_taddei2 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:14 pm

    The SAA pictured with anti drone gun

    https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-showcases-rare-weapon-for-idlib-offensive/
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1827
    Points : 2002
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  par far on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:00 pm

    "U.S. PREPARES NEW STRIKES ON GOVERNMENT FACILITIES IN SYRIA: RUSSIAN MILITARY."

    I think that Russia has pulled some equipment and troops from Syria, may have to bring them back.

    https://southfront.org/u-s-prepares-new-strikes-on-government-facilities-in-syria-russian-military/


    Read in the other thread that there are lot's of Russian Navy ships in the Mediterranean Sea.

    Now in Med Sea:

    CG Marshal Ustinov
    DDG Severomorsk
    DDG Yaroslav Mudryy
    FFG Admiral Grigorovich
    FFG Admiral Essen
    FFL Pytlivyy
    FSG Vyshniy Volochek
    FSG Grad Sviyazhsk
    FSG Velikiy Ustyug
    LST Orsk
    LST Nikolay Fil'chenkov
    MS Turbinist
    MS Valentin Pikul
    SS Kolpino
    SS Velikiy Novgorod

    Nikolay Muru


    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 22374
    Points : 22918
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  GarryB on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:27 am

    Two main points MUST change in those who are in charge of Syria:

    - Neutral stance, Syrian government should normalize in a way that it will be able to assure country won't become a strategical leverage for any anti Turkish power.

    - Reformist stance, Syrian government will reform, not pretend as if it does....

    Interesting.... and what sort of conditions from Syria will you bow to?

    What sort of reforming demands will Turkey capitulate to?

    I rather doubt the Syrian government are expecting to walk into territory currently held by Turkish forces... like US forces just walked into places held by ISIS.

    The point is that the territory in question belongs to Syria and is currently illegally occupied... do you want to hand it over, or do you want to fight for it?

    Unlike the terrorists, Assads forces will have modern ATGMs and modern MANPADS and fairly decent air support...

    If you want to make Syria fight for its land back, do you think they would refrain from supporting PKK forces inside Turkey?

    I realise you think you have a say in Syrian affairs but that does not mean you do... they can be just as pig headed as you can...

    Completely up to you of course... you can make it easy or you can make it hard... whether Turkish forces remain or withdraw Assads forces are going to have to fight for a bit to make the rebels think the negotiating table is their best option...
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6662
    Points : 6729
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  JohninMK on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:20 pm

    Put up just out of interest as to a different view. Looks out of date and suspect to me.


    People Demand Change
    ‏ @_PDC_INC
    Aug 24

    PDC PRO-IRANIAN MILITIA MAPPING PROJECT

    https://peopledemandchange.com/2018/08/24/pdc-pro-iranian-militia-mapping/ …


    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 DlYqVl4XsAIR46j
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1827
    Points : 2002
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  par far on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:54 pm

    “FOREIGN SPECIALISTS ARRIVED IN SYRIA TO STAGE CHEMICAL ATTACK: RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY.”

    “According to the information that the Russian Reconciliation Center for Syria received today from the residents of the Idlib, foreign (English-speaking) specialists arrived in the Hbit settlement located in the south of the Idlib zone of de-escalation for staging a ‘chemical attack’ using chlorine-loaded missiles,” he said.

    Russia knows the location, why not hit them right now?

    https://southfront.org/foreign-specialists-arrived-in-syria-to-stage-chemical-attack/


    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3900
    Points : 3880
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:35 pm

    my opinion is if Russia and Syria want to avoid another US staged attack, they need to strike the locations of these specialists and the chlorine tanks. Doing so, they will prevent a chemical outbreak that gives reason for west to attack.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3254
    Points : 3286
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  franco on Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:42 pm

    miketheterrible wrote:my opinion is if Russia and Syria want to avoid another US staged attack, they need to strike the locations of these specialists and the chlorine tanks.  Doing so, they will prevent a chemical outbreak that gives reason for west to attack.

    As soon as they hit the chlorine tanks, the rebels and West will claim the Syrians or Russians dropped them in the first place. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1827
    Points : 2002
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  par far on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:42 pm

    franco wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:my opinion is if Russia and Syria want to avoid another US staged attack, they need to strike the locations of these specialists and the chlorine tanks.  Doing so, they will prevent a chemical outbreak that gives reason for west to attack.

    As soon as they hit the chlorine tanks, the rebels and West will claim the Syrians or Russians dropped them in the first place. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.


    Than try to capture both the chlorine tanks and the specialists in rapid raid.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1827
    Points : 2002
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  par far on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:09 pm

    Here the "victims of the chemical attack".




    "HAYAT TAHRIR AL-SHAM ARRESTS HUNDREDS OF CIVILIANS INCLUDING CHILDREN IN SYRIA’S IDLIB."


    https://southfront.org/hayat-tahrir-al-sham-arrests-hundreds-of-civilians-including-children-in-syrias-idlib/




    "SYRIAN ARMY DEPLOYS LARGE FORCES IN SOUTHEASTERN IDLIB AND SOUTHWESTERN ALEPPO (VIDEO)."


    https://southfront.org/syrian-army-deploys-large-forces-in-southeastern-idlib-and-southwestern-aleppo-video/

    avatar
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

    Posts : 105
    Points : 107
    Join date : 2017-01-14

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:41 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Two main points MUST change in those who are in charge of Syria:

    - Neutral stance, Syrian government should normalize in a way that it will be able to assure country won't become a strategical leverage for any anti Turkish power.

    - Reformist stance, Syrian government will reform, not pretend as if it does....

    Interesting.... and what sort of conditions from Syria will you bow to?

    What sort of reforming demands will Turkey capitulate to?

    I rather doubt the Syrian government are expecting to walk into territory currently held by Turkish forces... like US forces just walked into places held by ISIS.

    The point is that the territory in question belongs to Syria and is currently illegally occupied... do you want to hand it over, or do you want to fight for it?

    Unlike the terrorists, Assads forces will have modern ATGMs and modern MANPADS and fairly decent air support...

    If you want to make Syria fight for its land back, do you think they would refrain from supporting PKK forces inside Turkey?

    I realise you think you have a say in Syrian affairs but that does not mean you do... they can be just as pig headed as you can...

    Completely up to you of course... you can make it easy or you can make it hard... whether Turkish forces remain or withdraw Assads forces are going to have to fight for a bit to make the rebels think the negotiating table is their best option...

    I did not post for warmongering, rather I pointed out that Assad cant fix everything with hard power. In fact this thought is the reason why country experiences hell on earth for almost one decade.

    I definitely dont think guys in Kremlin will let Assad clash with Turkish forces without a serious series of talks in order to settle things. But there is a reality, Syria is not a place that 4 million of refugees would like to return at the moment. Yes, those lands are not Turkish and neither claimed to be, but if Turkey hosts 4 million of Syrian refugees most of which really affect the Turkish population, then Turkey has to have a say about this issue.

    Furthermore, almost half of Syrian lands are in the hands of Turkish number one enemy. That completes the spice of the meal already on extreme heat.

    The first point in my previous post, in my opinion, does not need any further explanation. If you wonder about the second, which you misunderstanding it as a "capitulation" I can talk about it a little more.

    As I said, before all of these events and definitely after them there were/are a big crunch of Syrian population that are openly against Assad and his way of governance. Actually this big crunch was provocateable enough to start a war within Syria. And Assad just let it begin by sieging cities and towns to death.

    Now, this is an issue that still remains today. Syrians here must go back Syria but the problem is they do not want to hand themselves over to a guy that wants to finish them off. Number one example is a Syrian farm worker in my grandparents village from Manbij. He just goes to Turkish controlled areas and never cross Assad controlled area.

    Second issue is that Syrian army drains away as war continues and becomes a militia like organization. Almost half of Assad allies are irregular forces. The reformation of Syrian army is required together with reformation of government. These changes have to be made in coherence and should involve reconciliation like procedures.

    Assad should let people form legal parties. Bloody hell Syria still has a single party! I dont even mention the need for atmosphere that fair elections can be held.

    New constitution should be accepted and transition government should be formed.

    I do not say Assad must go sort of things, in fact he may stay during transition period, in which he should not have extensive authority but definitely he needs to be proven as elected by comprehensive elections.

    I do not think these are capitulation terms and in fact these are necessary for long term stability in Syria. Otherwise Syria will remain as it is -a shithole- and will contiously provoked by many different powers.

    In my opinion, Turkish presence will end through a soft but fast handing over process to undoubtedly elected and legal government of Syrian Arab Republic.

    Faster these happen, faster Turks will go back home. Other options are not good for neither side...

    Sponsored content

    Syrian War: News #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #18

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:26 am