Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Share
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 2126
    Points : 2122
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  miketheterrible on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:55 pm

    http://eng.mil.ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12171611@egNews

    Reasoning


    https://twitter.com/WaelAlRussi/status/985076529960013824?s=19

    This guy quotes various photos. Don't feel like going through all of them. First example is French missile.

    Vann7

    Posts : 3722
    Points : 3836
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Vann7 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:08 pm

    Mindless_drone wrote:

    Post proof as to how TERCOM can be jammed. Most cruise missiles use it as their primary navigation system.  No real expert claims that it can be jammed.

    Skill and technology can jam TERCOM?  What specific equipment? What techniques? I’m an objective person and don’t live in the world of make belief, magic, or voodoo.

    3 days ago Syria supposedly diverted a massive cruise missile attack.

    Yesterday they fired sams into the air claiming they shot down 9 missiles. Now it’s a false alarm .

    Already told you....

    Electronic attacks is a big area of modern warfare. Not only can jam Radio Signals . but can jam also electric currents on anything that have electronics inside. All missiles have electronics.. this is not rocket science .. this things do exist... So Tercom can be hacked.. its engine shot down too. so the missile turn off. without firing a bullet or a missile to intercept it.

    take a look a the technology concept first.. how electronic jamming works.. (toy EMP gun)
    you can even build one yourself with $20 dollars..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siVGavpBiyA..

    Here is one Emp Project of US military to shot down cars..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxi1DJUDxtQ

    Without electricity ,any guided missile ,can't fly ,Tercon, or not .. ok ?

    So Russia have electronic warfare that can disable missiles ,drones ,and combat planes. They have
    many companies doing electronic warfare.. So the science do exist... to jam electronics not just radio signals ,
    but electronics circuits of any machine too..  So you can turn off any electronic device , from distance..

    however for military grade weapons.. you need a lot more powerful electronic warfare.. and Russia not only advertise
    this technology in videos, that shutdown missiles or combat planes or drones ,they also have full working hardware in service too...  If you have a missile.. no matte which one.. whether NATO or Russian or Israeli... and you induce
    a very powerful magnetic field around it.. it will mess with its electric circuits big time.. and with short circuit the missile or make it explode before it reach its target.

    So in reality no new science is created.. Electricity can be induced /manipulated with electromagnetic fields..
    this is a fact.. and Russia claims have weapons that can do this from long distances.. all the way to space.


    No matter what technology you bring forward... it will need to obey the law of physics..
    And what Russia military is doing ,is manipulate the environment around any target to break its operation.
    if for example a missile fly near a powerful magnet , what you think will happen? its metallic parts will be attracted
    to the missile and will deviate the missile from its flight path.

    take a close look at the following chart closely...

    Electromagnetic Spectrum


    eletronic warfare = energy weapons..

    Russia defense industry are simply are developing machines , that can dramatically change the electromagnetic spectrum of any military target. So you can defeat Tercom absolutely..mess with its electric fields and will interfere its operations, and you can demonstrate that with any big EMP Tunnel ,and let the missile
    fly inside it.. it will be disable..is just physics.. not magic..but science.  Russia however advertise they can do it at very large distances too..  Americans military industry have energy weapons too , for control of population. They have sound guns for control of population. China have Microwave guns.. that will fry people.. as if they were inside a microwave oven. and Russia is not an exception.. Russia appears to be the ones that more have invested in energy weapons.Energy weapons induce energy along the electromagnetic spectrum on any target ,to defeat it.

    With energy weapons /electronic warfare This is incredibly useful against remote controlled bombs ,you block
    the radio communications and take away the control of its operator.. This is how IRAN jammed American stealth drone.
    you can detonate mines or missiles from distance ,before they were supposed to explode.. .. So energy weapons/electronic warfare is the future .But i think Russia will not like to reveal too much of its military capabilities ,since will not like to teach too much NATO what they can do or not. so they can modify their tactics to counter
    Russia electronic warfare capabilities.

    and Tercom is not precise.. for a good reason GPS is always included.. if you have strong Winds and the missile get lost of its flight path.it will have no way to return to its flight path.. the Tercom technology is not as good as you think.is useless in the sea , and in places that there is too much diversity of terrain and not a clear pattern. If Tercom could replace GPS.. then it will not be included. but GPS is always supported for a good reason. for a future reading.. go luck for Tercom Limitations ,google it. there are lot of information that will show you that is nothing that you will bet your money ,that will always work. is only an extra.. Tercom will NEVER replace GPS. Tercom will guide a missile more or less to the direction it needs to go..but only when all conditions are perfect..if the environment have clear differences that the optics can use as reference. but is not precise at all. Over Water Tercom is useless ,over sand too.
    you need clear differentiation of terrain and environment for Tercom have a way to compare.


    Last edited by Vann7 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

    Mindless_drone

    Posts : 21
    Points : 21
    Join date : 2018-04-17

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Mindless_drone on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:11 pm



    That’s only 1 photo of a missile and the way he photo is taken there is no way to prove it was downed or left over partsjust collected from the area it hit. Very weak evidence

    I went through his twitter. That’s the only missile wreckage photo.
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 2126
    Points : 2122
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  miketheterrible on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:12 pm

    Alright, when I get the chance, I'll see the tomahawk recages and post em.

    While you are at it, please respond to Kote. That guy knows his stuff way better than most of us.

    Mindless_drone

    Posts : 21
    Points : 21
    Join date : 2018-04-17

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Mindless_drone on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:14 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:Also none of the missiles were guided through Tercom. They were all TLAM-C or D, which meant that all TLAM's were GPS guided, which was clear from the fact that in Barzeh there was NOT ONE SINGLE STRAY. Not a single one. So yeah, that part about the TERCOM, you might forget it.

    At least One Scalp got about 10-30 m from the POI.

    It uses INS/TERCOM, GPS, and DSMAC. Even if you jam the GPS it’s still very accurate.

    If they were ONLY GPS guided it would be retardedly easy for Russia to jam every single one.
    avatar
    auslander

    Posts : 1118
    Points : 1188
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  auslander on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:27 pm

    Mindless_drone wrote:

    That’s only 1 photo of a missile and the way he photo is taken there is no way to prove it was downed or left over partsjust collected from the area it hit. Very weak evidence

    I went through his twitter. That’s the only missile wreckage photo.

    So, you say you are from Russia. I was going to ask you some questions to verify that statement but I decided why bother, I just put you on ignore. You came on this forum not with the interest of erudite discussion with those who are capable of same, you came here swinging in your first couple of posts. We who really are Russian or live here have more on our minds than to waste time trying to discuss VVP's reasons for what he did and does in Novorossiya, Sevastopol, Gruzya and Syria.

    What is the difference, if any, of the speed limit signs that are either white with black numbers or yellow with red numbers?
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3979
    Points : 4006
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:33 pm

    Mindless_drone wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Also none of the missiles were guided through Tercom. They were all TLAM-C or D, which meant that all TLAM's were GPS guided, which was clear from the fact that in Barzeh there was NOT ONE SINGLE STRAY. Not a single one. So yeah, that part about the TERCOM, you might forget it.

    At least One Scalp got about 10-30 m from the POI.

    It uses INS/TERCOM, GPS, and DSMAC. Even if you jam the GPS it’s still very accurate.

    If they were ONLY GPS guided it would be retardedly easy for Russia to jam every single one.

    While they retain DSMAC Block-D missiles have been altered to use GPS with a further reduction of both penetrator and Charge. The OLD TERCOM WDU 25b Bullpup charges have been replaced with WDU 36 which has reduced the HE-6 payload from 400 lbs TO 320lbs and the total payload from 980 lbs to 730 lbs.

    They used GPS to obtain that kind of CEP, as a matter of fact. The hangar in front of the Fundamental research center is intact. With TERCOM the CEP would have been exponentially more diverse. Or less missiles made it in.


    Mindless_drone

    Posts : 21
    Points : 21
    Join date : 2018-04-17

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Mindless_drone on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:36 pm

    auslander wrote:
    Mindless_drone wrote:

    That’s only 1 photo of a missile and the way he photo is taken there is no way to prove it was downed or left over partsjust collected from the area it hit. Very weak evidence

    I went through his twitter. That’s the only missile wreckage photo.

    So, you say you are from Russia. I was going to ask you some questions to verify that statement but I decided why bother, I just put you on ignore. You came on this forum not with the interest of erudite discussion with those who are capable of same, you came here swinging in your first couple of posts. We who really are Russian or live here have more on our minds than to waste time trying to discuss VVP's reasons for what he did and does in Novorossiya, Sevastopol, Gruzya and Syria.

    What is the difference, if any, of the speed limit signs that are either white with black numbers or yellow with red numbers?
    I moved to the US from Russia when I was a kid, but I’ve been back several times to visit and half of my family still lives there.

    What it sounds like is that you cannot handle honest debate and criticism based on evidence.

    And how would me being Russian improve my credibility here. Sounds like some kind of bad joke.
    I don’t what the difference in those signs is because I’ve never driven a car in Russia . Every time I visited we either take the bus, taxi, marshrutka, metro if we are downtown/in big city, or have a friend drive us around.

    I swung in my first couple of posts due to the complete absurdity of the claims made by a couple members. Vanns claims are the equivalent of an American coming in here and saying that F22 is gonna fly in undetected and shoot down every flanker and bomb every S400 complex completely by passing all the pantsir, buk, tor, and s300 batteries protecting it all in one swoop.

    Project Canada

    Posts : 665
    Points : 670
    Join date : 2015-07-20
    Location : Canada

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Project Canada on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:50 pm

    Mindless_drone wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Mindless_drone wrote:

    That’s only 1 photo of a missile and the way he photo is taken there is no way to prove it was downed or left over partsjust collected from the area it hit. Very weak evidence

    I went through his twitter. That’s the only missile wreckage photo.

    So, you say you are from Russia. I was going to ask you some questions to verify that statement but I decided why bother, I just put you on ignore. You came on this forum not with the interest of erudite discussion with those who are capable of same, you came here swinging in your first couple of posts. We who really are Russian or live here have more on our minds than to waste time trying to discuss VVP's reasons for what he did and does in Novorossiya, Sevastopol, Gruzya and Syria.

    What is the difference, if any, of the speed limit signs that are either white with black numbers or yellow with red numbers?
    I moved to the US from Russia when I was a kid, but I’ve been back several times to visit and half of my family still lives there.

    What it sounds like is that you cannot handle honest debate and criticism based on evidence.

    And how would me being Russian improve my credibility here. Sounds like some kind of bad joke.
    I don’t what the difference in those signs is because I’ve never driven a car in Russia . Every time I visited we either take the bus, taxi, marshrutka, metro if we are downtown/in big city, or have a friend drive us around.

    I swung in my first couple of posts due to the complete absurdity of the claims made by a couple members. Vanns claims are the equivalent of an American coming in here and saying that F22 is gonna fly in undetected and shoot down every flanker and bomb every S400 complex completely by passing all the pantsir, buk, tor, and s300 batteries protecting it all in one swoop.

    I remember one time when I took a cab back home, the driver is a Russian from Novosibirsk, we had a conversation, at one point I mentioned Putin, then he started commenting negatively about him, like how Putin is working to drag Russia away from the West, and he is even buying into Western propaganda about Putin's alleged corruption etc/ all the usual BS the west throws at him. Anyways, it seems that when Russians are brought to the west, they are easily brainwashed and lose their allegiance and sense of honor for Russia. This is a contrast to Asians that I've seen here in Canada who still have feelings of loyalty and love for their country of origin. Maybe Russia will need to introduce more Nationalistic subjects in schools and in general society to help Russians develop more loyalty to their country.

    Mindless_drone

    Posts : 21
    Points : 21
    Join date : 2018-04-17

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Mindless_drone on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:03 pm

    I’m from Novosibirsk as well. But you maybe thought since we have lived and are exposed to cultures from both countries we are actually overall more aware about the propaganda spewed from both sides?

    When a lot of my American friends talk about world events and things on the news I point out government BS to them and most of the time I’m right.


    My mom watches a lot of Russian news, talk shows, and documentaries. A lot of it is the same type of bullshit and misinformation/propaganda tactics that you see in western media outlets.

    The two countries aren’t much different from each.

    Overall though, Russia is much more corrupt. Trying to bribe a police officer out of giving you a speeding ticket in the US is very risky. In Russia it’s fairly easy.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3979
    Points : 4006
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:05 pm

    Mindless_drone wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Mindless_drone wrote:

    That’s only 1 photo of a missile and the way he photo is taken there is no way to prove it was downed or left over partsjust collected from the area it hit. Very weak evidence

    I went through his twitter. That’s the only missile wreckage photo.

    So, you say you are from Russia. I was going to ask you some questions to verify that statement but I decided why bother, I just put you on ignore. You came on this forum not with the interest of erudite discussion with those who are capable of same, you came here swinging in your first couple of posts. We who really are Russian or live here have more on our minds than to waste time trying to discuss VVP's reasons for what he did and does in Novorossiya, Sevastopol, Gruzya and Syria.

    What is the difference, if any, of the speed limit signs that are either white with black numbers or yellow with red numbers?
    I moved to the US from Russia when I was a kid, but I’ve been back several times to visit and half of my family still lives there.

    What it sounds like is that you cannot handle honest debate and criticism based on evidence.

    And how would me being Russian improve my credibility here. Sounds like some kind of bad joke.
    I don’t what the difference in those signs is because I’ve never driven a car in Russia . Every time I visited we either take the bus, taxi, marshrutka, metro if we are downtown/in big city, or have a friend drive us around.

    I swung in my first couple of posts due to the complete absurdity of the claims made by a couple members. Vanns claims are the equivalent of an American coming in here and saying that F22 is gonna fly in undetected and shoot down every flanker and bomb every S400 complex completely by passing all the pantsir, buk, tor, and s300 batteries protecting it all in one swoop.

    Once again, let's all start.

    1. Who claims to have put 57 TLAM's and 19 JASSM-ER's into HIAST's Fundamental research wing? The US.

    What do we have as proof? A Light bearing set of civilian structures next to a campus and other student accommodations. The Fact the US would fire towards a university campus is criminal enough, but that you say it would take chances with TERCOM and risk dead young people. Christ on a push bike.

    2. We know that at least two interceptions are on tape going for Mezzeh or Barzeh, they were taken not far from the first Mezzeh line and were coming from Sidon Tyr grid.
    3. Explain to me why the US has no post Strike Assessment done so far. When they hit Shayrat, ISI had a BDA within 10 hours. What do we know so far, nothing that can be logically explained.

    Also before you start guessing again, It took 42 TLAM-C block 2 to level the former 8 building Nuclear center in Zafraniyah, Baghdad in an area that is about 150m to 500m. Out of the 46 fired.
    avatar
    dino00

    Posts : 124
    Points : 169
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Location : portugal

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  dino00 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:11 pm

    Interesting a former US Colonel(worked at DIA and briefed the white house) has different view from the hylarious Pentagon presentation of the events:


    http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2018/04/trumps-big-flop-in-syria-by-publius-tacitus.html

    Don´t no if already posted...


    Last edited by dino00 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

    Mindless_drone

    Posts : 21
    Points : 21
    Join date : 2018-04-17

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Mindless_drone on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:19 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mindless_drone wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Mindless_drone wrote:

    That’s only 1 photo of a missile and the way he photo is taken there is no way to prove it was downed or left over partsjust collected from the area it hit. Very weak evidence

    I went through his twitter. That’s the only missile wreckage photo.

    So, you say you are from Russia. I was going to ask you some questions to verify that statement but I decided why bother, I just put you on ignore. You came on this forum not with the interest of erudite discussion with those who are capable of same, you came here swinging in your first couple of posts. We who really are Russian or live here have more on our minds than to waste time trying to discuss VVP's reasons for what he did and does in Novorossiya, Sevastopol, Gruzya and Syria.

    What is the difference, if any, of the speed limit signs that are either white with black numbers or yellow with red numbers?
    I moved to the US from Russia when I was a kid, but I’ve been back several times to visit and half of my family still lives there.

    What it sounds like is that you cannot handle honest debate and criticism based on evidence.

    And how would me being Russian improve my credibility here. Sounds like some kind of bad joke.
    I don’t what the difference in those signs is because I’ve never driven a car in Russia . Every time I visited we either take the bus, taxi, marshrutka, metro if we are downtown/in big city, or have a friend drive us around.

    I swung in my first couple of posts due to the complete absurdity of the claims made by a couple members. Vanns claims are the equivalent of an American coming in here and saying that F22 is gonna fly in undetected and shoot down every flanker and bomb every S400 complex completely by passing all the pantsir, buk, tor, and s300 batteries protecting it all in one swoop.

    Once again, let's all start.

    1. Who claims to have put 57 TLAM's and 19 JASSM-ER's into HIAST's Fundamental research wing? The US.

    What do we have as proof? A Light bearing set of civilian structures next to a campus and other student accommodations. The Fact the US would fire towards a university campus is criminal enough, but that you say it would take chances with TERCOM and risk dead young people. Christ on a push bike.

    2. We know that at least two interceptions are on tape going for Mezzeh or Barzeh, they were taken not far from the first Mezzeh line and were coming from Sidon Tyr grid.
    3. Explain to me why the US has no post Strike Assessment done so far. When they hit Shayrat, ISI had a BDA within 10 hours. What do we know so far, nothing that can be logically explained.

    Also before you start guessing again, It took 42 TLAM-C block 2 to level the former 8 building Nuclear center in Zafraniyah, Baghdad in an area that is about 150m to 500m. Out of the 46 fired.

    They assessed post strike with satellite photos which we have all seen.

    Even if you are correct and the guidance system was DSMAC+GPS it shows that Russian jamming completely failed as you claiming every single missile hit direct on the research center and there was no collateral damage. DSMAC is accurate enough on its own without GPS. Hard to say what the actual CEP would be.

    Does the US really care about collateral damage or killing young people? According to this forum no. So why would killing college kids factor into America’s decision?

    The research center wasn’t completely leveled. Which is why I said it’s bullshit that the US fired 70+ missiles at it. And as I said the amateur footage shows about 2-3 possible interceptions can’t confirm without FLIR was too dark.

    If so many were jammed/shot down. Where are the wrecks? Russia jamming them would also cause civilian casualties as they would just fly of around Damascus.

    Project Canada

    Posts : 665
    Points : 670
    Join date : 2015-07-20
    Location : Canada

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Project Canada on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:24 pm


    Overall though, Russia is much more corrupt. Trying to bribe a police officer out of giving you a speeding ticket in the US is very risky. In Russia it’s fairly easy.

    See? This is not how it works. If you still have a sense of respect for your country of origin, you will just keep Quiet about these stuff and keep it to yourself. Openly ranting about bad happenings in Russia only Help the West's Propaganda war. If you continue to insist in that kind of behaviour, then it proves my point that most Russian's brought up in the West are easily brainwashed and turned into anti Russian themselves.

    Mindless_drone

    Posts : 21
    Points : 21
    Join date : 2018-04-17

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Mindless_drone on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:28 pm

    Project Canada wrote:

    Overall though, Russia is much more corrupt. Trying to bribe a police officer out of giving you a speeding ticket in the US is very risky. In Russia it’s fairly easy.

    See? This is not how it works. If you still have a sense of respect for your country of origin, you will just keep Quiet about these stuff and keep it to yourself. Openly ranting about bad happenings in Russia only Help the West's Propaganda war. If you continue to insist in that kind of behaviour, then it proves my point that most Russian's brought up in the West are easily brainwashed and turned into anti Russian themselves.

    LOL. So does this rule of your apply to Americans as well? Are Americans not allowed to talk about the bad things their country has done or corruption there?

    So should Americans be defending the strikes on Syria even though they were carried out under bullshif pretenses? Fake chemical weapons.

    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 932
    Points : 936
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:33 pm

    You all realize arguing with an armchair expert like this guy is a waste of time right?.

    Even tho he is wrong on EVERYTHING. He will always buckle down you are wasting your time.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3979
    Points : 4006
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:34 pm

    Mindless_drone wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mindless_drone wrote:
    auslander wrote:
    Mindless_drone wrote:

    That’s only 1 photo of a missile and the way he photo is taken there is no way to prove it was downed or left over partsjust collected from the area it hit. Very weak evidence

    I went through his twitter. That’s the only missile wreckage photo.

    So, you say you are from Russia. I was going to ask you some questions to verify that statement but I decided why bother, I just put you on ignore. You came on this forum not with the interest of erudite discussion with those who are capable of same, you came here swinging in your first couple of posts. We who really are Russian or live here have more on our minds than to waste time trying to discuss VVP's reasons for what he did and does in Novorossiya, Sevastopol, Gruzya and Syria.

    What is the difference, if any, of the speed limit signs that are either white with black numbers or yellow with red numbers?
    I moved to the US from Russia when I was a kid, but I’ve been back several times to visit and half of my family still lives there.

    What it sounds like is that you cannot handle honest debate and criticism based on evidence.

    And how would me being Russian improve my credibility here. Sounds like some kind of bad joke.
    I don’t what the difference in those signs is because I’ve never driven a car in Russia . Every time I visited we either take the bus, taxi, marshrutka, metro if we are downtown/in big city, or have a friend drive us around.

    I swung in my first couple of posts due to the complete absurdity of the claims made by a couple members. Vanns claims are the equivalent of an American coming in here and saying that F22 is gonna fly in undetected and shoot down every flanker and bomb every S400 complex completely by passing all the pantsir, buk, tor, and s300 batteries protecting it all in one swoop.

    Once again, let's all start.

    1. Who claims to have put 57 TLAM's and 19 JASSM-ER's into HIAST's Fundamental research wing? The US.

    What do we have as proof? A Light bearing set of civilian structures next to a campus and other student accommodations. The Fact the US would fire towards a university campus is criminal enough, but that you say it would take chances with TERCOM and risk dead young people. Christ on a push bike.

    2. We know that at least two interceptions are on tape going for Mezzeh or Barzeh, they were taken not far from the first Mezzeh line and were coming from Sidon Tyr grid.
    3. Explain to me why the US has no post Strike Assessment done so far. When they hit Shayrat, ISI had a BDA within 10 hours. What do we know so far, nothing that can be logically explained.

    Also before you start guessing again, It took 42 TLAM-C block 2 to level the former 8 building Nuclear center in Zafraniyah, Baghdad in an area that is about 150m to 500m. Out of the 46 fired.

    They assessed post strike with satellite photos which we have all seen.

    Even if you are correct and the guidance system was DSMAC+GPS it shows that Russian jamming completely failed as you claiming every single missile hit direct on the research center and there was no collateral damage. DSMAC is accurate enough on its own without GPS. Hard to say what the actual CEP would be.

    Does the US really care about collateral damage or killing young people? According to this forum no. So why would killing college kids factor into America’s decision?

    The research center wasn’t completely leveled. Which is why I said it’s bullshit that the US fired 70+ missiles at it.  And as I said the amateur footage shows about 2-3 possible interceptions can’t confirm without FLIR was too dark.  

    If so many were jammed/shot down. Where are the wrecks? Russia jamming them would also cause civilian casualties as they would just fly of around Damascus.

    Why would Russia jam the GPS coordinates from these strikes. As I told you, the Russians had all the interest not doing that.

    1. The JASSM-ER is a theatre threat that Russia needed to see working.
    2. In the case they jam the GPS the DSMAC takes over.
    3. Letting the TLAM's through opened the possibility of the CM's smashing into student dorm. Jamming it, insured the DSMAC would land it within 50m of the target.

    DSMAC being accurate enough? With a CEP from 5 to 15m it is accurate to hit that beaten zone of 50/100.

    America not caring about dead Syrians? Off course not, but the shit show that would have ensued would have been super classy.
    The center wasn't completely leveled because there was never a 70 CM strike, yet the US claims it dit.

    Wrecks once again, are most probably being counted and prepared. The Russians have already over a dozen previous TLAM's recovered from Iraq, why would they care to lie a bit more? As I said, the reason we don't see wrecks isn't because the Russians do or don't have them, but because they are preparing their usual charade about the "Syrians" did it.

    We have no BDA for HIAST, we have only an area photo. For instance they didn't even named what they hit. While I know exactly what they hit and they do as well.

    Mindless_drone

    Posts : 21
    Points : 21
    Join date : 2018-04-17

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Mindless_drone on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:36 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:You all realize arguing with an armchair expert like this guy is a waste of time right?.

    Even tho he is wrong on EVERYTHING. He will always buckle down you are wasting your time.

    Yeah I’m such an armchair expert. Let’s here more about Russia’s version of wunderwaffe EW weapons and flying discs and plasma stealth Mach 6 spacecraft.

    Wrong on everything? Where is your proof that 70 missiles were shot down.

    No FlIR footage
    No wreckages

    0/1.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6418
    Points : 6520
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:41 pm

    Mindless_drone wrote:.......And I am from Russia.

    Well in that case you can access better info than us here. There are loads of quality forums in Russian language where you can get what you need often from people who are in armed forces.

    80% of us here does not speak word of the language.

    If you came here for some definitive truth then keep looking because I am telling you right now, no accurate info will be officially published by either side for at least several decades.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3979
    Points : 4006
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:50 pm

    Mindless_drone wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:You all realize arguing with an armchair expert like this guy is a waste of time right?.

    Even tho he is wrong on EVERYTHING. He will always buckle down you are wasting your time.

    Yeah I’m such an armchair expert. Let’s here more about Russia’s version of wunderwaffe EW weapons and flying discs and plasma stealth Mach 6 spacecraft.

    Wrong on everything? Where is your proof that 70 missiles were shot down.

    No FlIR footage
    No wreckages

    0/1.

    That's stupid, because we know at least one Scalp missed it target/was shot. At least 2 TLAM's were intercepted. Yet we don't have any wreckage of both of those.
    And before someone says that MBDA tag was from a Scalp, no it was not. It's most probably was an MNDC subsystem, but the tag-number was for 2011 for AASM 500 kg class. Ironically those weapons were used in Libya.

    So we know the Syrians and Russians got at least three sets of wrecks. Yet we have seen none. ZERO. Why is that?

    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 932
    Points : 936
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:56 pm

    Mindless_drone wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:You all realize arguing with an armchair expert like this guy is a waste of time right?.

    Even tho he is wrong on EVERYTHING. He will always buckle down you are wasting your time.

    Yeah I’m such an armchair expert. Let’s here more about Russia’s version of wunderwaffe EW weapons and flying discs and plasma stealth Mach 6 spacecraft.

    Wrong on everything? Where is your proof that 70 missiles were shot down.

    No FlIR footage
    No wreckages

    0/1.


    Missiles are turned into small pieces of metal when intercepted you will never find wreckage that looks like a missile.

    So another lie on your part. There is never any recognizable wreckage left over, the missiles explode upon impact leaving virtually no traces left.

    FLIR footage LOL okay shut up cause now this is embarrassing FLIR footage is never published with air to air intercepts that's ground things only,

    I could go on and on but jesus yeah you really don't know what you are talking about.

    so yeah you are a glorified armchair expert who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about,

    Done with you, I got no time for your types.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3979
    Points : 4006
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:02 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Mindless_drone wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:You all realize arguing with an armchair expert like this guy is a waste of time right?.

    Even tho he is wrong on EVERYTHING. He will always buckle down you are wasting your time.

    Yeah I’m such an armchair expert. Let’s here more about Russia’s version of wunderwaffe EW weapons and flying discs and plasma stealth Mach 6 spacecraft.

    Wrong on everything? Where is your proof that 70 missiles were shot down.

    No FlIR footage
    No wreckages

    0/1.


    Missiles are turned into small pieces of metal when intercepted you will never find wreckage that looks like a missile.

    So another lie on your part. There is never any recognizable wreckage left over, the missiles explode upon impact leaving virtually no traces left.

    FLIR footage LOL okay shut up cause now this is embarrassing FLIR footage is never published with air to air intercepts that's ground things only,

    I could go on and on but jesus yeah you really don't know what you are talking about.

    so yeah you are a glorified armchair expert who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about,

    Done with you, I got no time for your types.

    FLIR footage especially at night, it available even in a baseline KUB or OSA. The footage hasn't been out there for a simple reason, they don't need to please people on forums.

    Mindless_drone

    Posts : 21
    Points : 21
    Join date : 2018-04-17

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Mindless_drone on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Mindless_drone wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:You all realize arguing with an armchair expert like this guy is a waste of time right?.

    Even tho he is wrong on EVERYTHING. He will always buckle down you are wasting your time.

    Yeah I’m such an armchair expert. Let’s here more about Russia’s version of wunderwaffe EW weapons and flying discs and plasma stealth Mach 6 spacecraft.

    Wrong on everything? Where is your proof that 70 missiles were shot down.

    No FlIR footage
    No wreckages

    0/1.


    Missiles are turned into small pieces of metal when intercepted you will never find wreckage that looks like a missile.

    So another lie on your part. There is never any recognizable wreckage left over, the missiles explode upon impact leaving virtually no traces left.

    FLIR footage LOL okay shut up cause now this is embarrassing FLIR footage is never published with air to air intercepts that's ground things only,

    I could go on and on but jesus yeah you really don't know what you are talking about.

    so yeah you are a glorified armchair expert who doesn't know what the hell he is talking about,

    Done with you, I got no time for your types.


    Haha the real armchair expert is you. Even people on your own forum are disageeeing with you saying there would be wrecks and FLIR.

    Seriously how does it feel?
    avatar
    Isos

    Posts : 1537
    Points : 1533
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Isos on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:09 pm


    No FlIR footage
    No wreckages

    Seriously do you think they would take their time filming an attack of 100+ cruise missiles that they don't even know where they are going and how many of them there is ?

    And then would look into the desert and mountains for 30cm pieces of plastic just to show you they shoot them while Israeli planes comes inside syria basically everyday ?

    Just look the targets and think by yourself if 3 building needs 70 missiles to be destroyed. They lied so something went wrong so they lost some missiles.

    Maybe russians and syrian are lying too on the numbers but the thing is that if they said 0 interception while they clrearly didn't touch all the targets and said they used too many missiles for every target touched means that they are lying for sure. You have 0 proof that syrian didn't intercept missiles.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3979
    Points : 4006
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:38 pm

    Isos wrote:

    No FlIR footage
    No wreckages

    Seriously do you think they would take their time filming an attack of 100+ cruise missiles that they don't even know where they are going and how many of them there is ?

    And then would look into the desert and mountains for 30cm pieces of plastic just to show you they shoot them while Israeli planes comes inside syria basically everyday ?

    Just look the targets and think by yourself if 3 building needs 70 missiles to be destroyed. They lied so something went wrong so they lost some missiles.

    Maybe russians and syrian are lying too on the numbers but the thing is that if they said 0 interception while they clrearly didn't touch all the targets and said they used too many missiles for every target touched means that they are lying for sure. You have 0 proof that syrian didn't intercept missiles.

    My opinion is that the footage for a number of interceptions exists, only it will demonstrate that most of the monitoring and intercepting wasn't done by Syria, if any at all.
    That would show that the US and Russia just went pitch & catch with cruise missiles.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #17

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:24 pm