Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Cyberspec
Azi
havok
Tsavo Lion
nero
LMFS
southpark
PapaDragon
GarryB
dino00
bolshevik345
medo
Austin
magnumcromagnon
verkhoturye51
franco
ATLASCUB
JohninMK
nomadski
Tingsay
AbdulhamidtheSecond
Hannibal Barca
higurashihougi
Rodion_Romanovic
George1
Godric
KiloGolf
The-thing-next-door
Admin
Aristide
Svyatoslavich
ScotchedEarth
RussianDefense
AlfaT8
lycantrop
mack8
Arctic_Fox
Walther von Oldenburg
archangelski
Hole
Odin of Ossetia
ZoA
Kimppis
Regular
bantugbro
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
Isos
TheArmenian
KomissarBojanchev
flamming_python
onwiththewar
par far
Karl Haushofer
Vann7
Nikander
gaurav
kvs
Arrow
Peŕrier
jhelb
GunshipDemocracy
Singular_Transform
miketheterrible
68 posters

Talking bollocks thread #2

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

Post  PapaDragon Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:06 am

jhelb wrote:...The continuous influx of blacks, indians, central asians has made Moscow very unsafe. Ethnic Russians are living in fear and do not travel to these areas even during the day.

Moscow's wealth attracts a lot of immigrants and almost all of them are third world scumbags who come from africa, india, central asia

I'm unable to understand why can't the Kremlin ban the entry of these third world shit faces....

Will mods ban this KKK fluffer before he embarrasses his Wehrmacht grandfather and local prostitute grandmother with his low quality Nazi cheerleading efforts?

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:26 am

Most of the immigrants are not given citizenship straight away... which means they can't work even if they wanted to..
    Even when they get resident status, many jobs r still off limits to them.
    It's worth recalling how in the Ashkenazi Jews Europe were forbidden to do most trades & had to become bankers, doctors, lawyers, tailors, craftsmen, teachers, merchants, scientists, excelling in all of them. After noticing that many of them became rich & famous, pogroms & expulsions started. The justification was: "their ancestors executed Christ, r still not Christians, got rich off robing/cheating us, & won't assimilate!"
    The European civilization is skin deep. In France, Germany, England, Ireland & Byzantium the Christians of different sects/political leanings been killing each other for decades, no matter the shades of their skin nor occupations.
    Recently in Ukraine, part of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church had split from the Russian Orthodox Church, with sometimes violent takeovers of properties & houses of worship.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:04 am

I know if it's offtopic, but I think I might have expressed my opinion in a saturated way. I never wanted it to turn into black bashing contest. Black people for me are like kids. Especially in Africa. They are pure in every sense. They are not morally corrupt, they are not biggest liers and they either love you or want you dead. They are terrible terrible workers, that's my opinion. But they could die for you if they like you. This was proven back in history when black slaves defended their masters with their lives. And personally I was shocked to see black guy I know - shake, cry and faint when coffin of our coworker was layed in the ground.. that co-worker was a racist, called him Kuntakinta and nigger with hard R, yet he thought of him as a friend. I simply can't collectively hate them. They do have some traits that I admire. I personally don't care about Africa and wish them well, I would love them to build a Wakanda for themselves and don't come to European countries as this neither good for them nor for us. How can Africa build itself if they are loosing anyone capable to run away?

I do consider European culture, which might be on it's last dying light, above any other cultures and it's a shame that it's being universally abandoned by this generation of roothless cosmopolitans.
    Even if other cultures are exotic and interesting, like preconquest Mesoamerican ones- they are probably most chilling, awe inspiring and exotic for me personally, but there's nothing like warm embrace of my own customs.
    Europeans should NEVER apologize what they are blamed. It is as silly as to demand apology from Russians from crimes done under Czarism or Communism. Collective guilt is what destroys people.
    I am blessed to be part of 3 cultures- different, but still intertwined. I wouldn't call it a pride, but more of a burden. To cary this methaphiscal package and deliver it to my children. And not only that, but I am also tasked to make it interesting. I've done my small part in trying to preserve the culture from both my Russian and Lithuanian sides and if I will manage to grow old and retire, I will probably take up fulltime woodworking. My dream is to build a traditional slavic riverboat with my son.

There are certain nation I'm really starting to despise. Especially after visiting it for two weeks after my Cyprus holidays.
    Double standards nation of people who love to cause wars in Middle East, pit brother against brother, kill scientists, artists and activists abroad using terrorist tactics. They also like to blame all white people from what few Germans done to them. No one is safe from their blame games- even very people who died pulling them out by their noses from Nazi deathcamps.  
    There's nothing sacred to them. Except themselves.
    109 nations couldn't be wrong to share same opinion as me.

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Even when they get resident status, many jobs r still off limits to them.

Most of the jobs they simply can't do due to lack of experience or basic education. Most of the local students don't have enough firepower to win an interview with their fancy degrees and some opportunistic bloke surely will be last person I would hire.. If it wouldn't be for diversity grants.

It's worth recalling how in the Ashkenazi Jews Europe were forbidden to do most trades & had to become bankers, doctors, lawyers, tailors, craftsmen, teachers, merchants, scientists, excelling in all of them.
    They were not forbidden to do trades in GDL and yet they only dealt with money?
    There were few jewish craftsmen or doctors. Mostly, for their own communities only and didn't allow goys in. It was all about being merchants and lenders. Most of the hate came from people not the ruling class who used jews as proxy to lend money and get fat % off it.

After noticing that many of them became rich & famous, pogroms & expulsions started. The justification was: "their ancestors executed Christ, r still not Christians, got rich off robing/cheating us, & won't assimilate!"
    You sound alot like you are describing Jewish oligarchs who had to run away from Russia under same pretext. Oh those poor rich people... Maybe Russians can fill this list, but how come these poor and oppressed craftsmen, doctors, barbers (of private parts) became so rich: Boris Berezovsky, Mikhail Fridman, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Pyotr Aven, Vladimir Vinogradov, Vitaly Malkin, Alexander Abramov, Viktor Vekselberg, Leonid Mikhelson, Arkady Rotenberg, German Khan, Yuri Milner, Evgeni Shvidler, Maxim and Aleksander Knaster, Abram Reznikov.
    What is your honest opinion about these brave russian Bogatyrs?
    Why do they either live abroad or have money offshore? Definetly earned everything with hard work...
    When Russians were starving and country was being assraped, they were interested to convert their roubles to USD asap.

The European civilization is skin deep. In France, Germany, England, Ireland & Byzantium the Christians of different sects/political leanings been killing each other for decades, no matter the shades of their skin nor occupations.
    Recently in Ukraine, part of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church had split from the Russian Orthodox Church, with sometimes violent takeovers of properties & houses of worship.

Yet, by being skin deep it managed to create pretty much all existing technology, humanitarian ideas and basis of todays life. Ukraine and their church is as relevant to Europe as my house compared to St. Bazel church.

Either you are Epsteins nephew or you are clueless like a child...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:25 am

You sound alot like you are describing Jewish oligarchs who had to run away from Russia under same pretext.
    but most Jews were poor compared to them & even as poor as many non-Jews, yet they were victimized-"guilty by association". In the Russian Empire, they were all restricted to the Pale of Settlement near the Western border, to help guard it- their men were conscripted into the Army as every1 else, for 25 years. Only select few could go big cities to get educated & stay there.
    By the way, who controls Ukraine and their Nazis?
    I don't think I have enough ink in my keyboard to name Odessa and Kiev jewish mafian names who control Zelensky.
    The West controls; the Jewish oligarchs & Jewish President don't represent all Jews there- they r just opportunists feeding on Ukraine's dying body & a transitory figurehead.

Yet, by being skin deep it managed to create pretty much all existing technology, humanitarian ideas and basis of todays life.
    only by improving on Arab & Chinese inventions, science & technology, & plundering of colonies. Humanism was needed to allow capitalism to develop & grow; the German Marxism came out of it. then, the Anglo-Saxons used Germany & her allies against the Russian Marxists-Leninists, but their plans failed. Now they r using Ukrainian nationalists against post-communist Russia, & that will fail too.
    If the European civilization is so advanced, in the 21st century, there should be no war anywhere in Europe.

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:04 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    but most Jews were poor compared to them & even as poor as many non-Jews, yet they were victimized-"guilty by association". In the Russian Empire, they were all restricted to the Pale of Settlement near the Western border, to help guard it- their men were conscripted into the Army as every1 else, for 25 years. Only select few could go big cities to get educated & stay there.
    Well it seems message was sent that they weren't wanted there. No one was holding them there. Grand Duchy of Lithuania and Poland were very easy on jews, yet there was no initiative to act any differently by them.

The West controls; the Jewish oligarchs & Jewish President don't represent all Jews there- they r just opportunists feeding on Ukraine's dying body & a transitory figurehead.
    West also controlled poroshenko, when this fat pig still had business in Russia even supposedly his country fought a war with Russia? There so many loose cannonballs in Ukraine that West is happy to keep throwing gunpowder to see them fly. Thieves standing on the shoulders of other thieves. Yanukovich was replaced by even bigger his pro West clones..

only by improving on Arab & Chinese inventions, science & technology, & plundering of colonies. Humanism was needed to allow capitalism to develop & grow; the German Marxism came out of it. then, the Anglo-Saxons used Germany & her allies against the Russian Marxists-Leninists, but their plans failed. Now they r using Ukrainian nationalists against post-communist Russia, & that will fail too.
    If the European civilization is so advanced, in the 21st century, there should be no war anywhere in Europe.
    We are still not that advanced and I doubt we will ever be. War will always exist up until AI switches us off Smile
    Asians, Arabs, Turks and Persians were leading at their prime, especially with mathematics and precise sciences. Even, medicine was far superior to European. Historians think it was because Byzantine empire was last light of science and culture and people who lived around it learned and became proficient at it as well. But then again, Arabs attacked Europe, Europeans attacked Arabs, then Arabs killed each other, Europeans started religion wars amongst themselves. There's nothing too glorious about middle ages, maybe the later period was a period where things were looking brighter. It was more or less, destruction or distortion of Antiquaty until it was reborn.
    Asians weren't perfect as well. They had unimaginable amount of wars and death. This is what stunted them. We all had our dark ages at some point. Europeans were lucky to rebirth their renaissance. Italians were quite peaceful internationally and they are responsible for having huge influence without stealing from others. Up until they went to Africa.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:41 am

Asians weren't perfect as well. They had unimaginable amount of wars and death. This is what stunted them.
    at least they didn't bring any African slaves to Europe & the Americas for profit!
    Slavery initially helped there but later it became anachronism & an obstacle to capitalism. Besides, cheap Asian labor was extensively used in the Philippines, Hawaii & in N. America on sugar cane plantations, transcontinental railroad construction, & in mining. Anti-Chinese riots happened in several large cities & restrictions were placed on their immigration. But without them, where would the USA be now?
    Regular
    Regular

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Px

Post  Regular Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:53 am

Oh boy! Did I read it wrong in a late hour or you just kidding me? Do you honestly think that slavery didn't exist in Asia?
    I won't lie you by telling that it was more prominent than in Africa where it existed without whites as well.
    Read into it. There are tons of interesting topics to cover.

Our Indian members would tell you about their plight. Indians were sold around Asia by foreign invaders and pirates.
    I don't think there was ethnic group that escaped slavery in Asia.

Who were biggest slavers in Asia?

Mongol empire and various khanates after them? "Lovely" Crimean tatars among them as well.

Asian pirates?

Chinese dynasties?

Russians were selling kholops in Novgorod as well.

I don't there are ethnic group there that didn't have them being sold by various slavers.

Blacks, Native Indians, all except remote innocent tribes, we're practing slavery.

And just to tingle your curiousity... Guess what group was financing and owning slaver ships world wide?.. surely, there's one group of people who were always in for the money. Very Happy
    Portuguese and Spaniards were big into slavery, yet our dear merchats had financial presence even their own slave armadas..

There are plenty of modern slavery in Asia and in Africa today.

Only people that don't have past of slavery are secluded tribes in Amazon, Africa, Polynesia.

Hell, it's easy to become mysanthrope just by reading about it.
    US slave trade was probably worst thing that could happen to the continent. And transatlantic slavery was run like Wallstreet. Few rich people that caused suffering for millions. Black slaves, differently than Asian enslaved workers, didn't work on infrastructure, they worked for fat rich plantation owners. It only benefited small group of people. And yes, it was ineffective and ethically wrong to it's core. But American Revolution wasn't about the slavery, but about power struggle with noble cause as a veil.

Blaming whole US or it's people for it would be like blaming today's mongols for Ghengis Khan crimes. It's not the same as blaming people who actually never changed their ways.
    jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:47 pm

PapaDragon wrote:Will mods ban this KKK fluffer before he embarrasses his Wehrmacht grandfather and local prostitute grandmother with his low quality Nazi cheerleading efforts?

While Neo Nazis are flourishing in Serbia.

http://www.europe-solidaire.org/spip.php?article48308
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:59 pm

Regular wrote:Do you honestly think that slavery didn't exist in Asia? Who were biggest slavers in Asia?..
    Mongol empire and various khanates after them? "Lovely" Crimean tatars among them as well.
    it did; however, the Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, & Med. Sea pirates were also heavily involved in the slave trade.
    Russians were selling kholops in Novgorod as well.
    so were the Vikings, selling slaves to Greeks, Persians & Arabs.
    Blacks, Native Indians, all except remote innocent tribes, we're practicing slavery.
    not all- the Native tribes in the NW N. America did; elsewhere, captives were either killed or assimilated.
    US slave trade was probably worst thing that could happen to the continent.
    FYI, most captured Africans were brought to Brazil, by the Portuguese.
    Blaming whole US or it's people for it would be like blaming today's mongols for Ghengis Khan crimes.
    true, but we r talking about how the European civilization got ahead of others, which is by subversion violence & exploitation on a bigger worldwide scale.
    I can argue that, in many respects, the Japanese civilization is superior to it: they adopted many things from China, Korea, & the West while preserving their culture, all w/o being colonized. After 1945, the US occupation wasn't full colonization & the Emperor kept his throne. Now they have good relations with nuclear armed UK, India & France + Australia, while also capable of producing 100s of nukes & BMs, in case the ongoing protection by the USA stops.
    Now the Ukraine is a de-facto colony- once the best land is bought by big corporations, it'll be a repeat of what happened in England at the start of the Industrial Revolution.
    There’s no miracle solution to Ukraine conflict

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    par far

Post  par far Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:24 pm

GarryB wrote:
    I don't think letting in blacks into your country is ever a good choice. But I don't think many if them will live in Russia for long because Russia does not have the free welfare system that the west. The niggers need that, they don't want to work.

[quote="So are they lazy because they are black?

It was black slaves that built up the wealth of a lot of very very rich families in the US, so perhaps they feel they have a right to sit on their arses and do nothing... like the white censored  their ancestors were forced to work for.

How many black people do you actually know personally?

I know a few and they are more hard working than I am to be honest.

Of course you take the most hard working people around and say... hey you can either work your ass off for $200 a week in some demeaning manual job where you can get injured or killed... or you can be unemployed and get $180 a week... now keep in mind with that job you need to spend money on a car to get to and from work every day, and fill it with fuel, and of course you need to wear clothes that need to be cleaned every day... working costs money... that is why rich people avoid work when they can, because it is not a great way to increase your wealth.

The only reason the niggers worked were because they had no choice, look at Africa today, there is nothing there, they don't want to work for anything.

Look at major US cities, the negro neighborhoods are total mess, abandoned houses, crime, drugs and looting. In Europe it is the same.

[quote="Yeah... a group of high IQ White people here in New Zealand just got killed because they were standing on a volcanic island having a look when it erupted... if only those blacks from Africa were as smart as us white people...

How much time have you spent in Africa... you do know the Pyramids are in Egypt... which is in Africa...

When you hear rich white land owners saying the dumb blacks are coming to steal their land and if they get it everyone will starve because they don't know how to farm like we can... to put it in context close your eyes and think of a rich American   like Trump saying poor people shouldn't be allowed to own land because they are stupid because if they were smart they would be rich like me instead of working three minimum wage jobs just to pay the mortgage on the house they live in.

I realise you are angry and feel violated that these foreigners have come and are ruining things... how do you think they felt over the last few centuries with white people coming with guns and drugs and alcohol stealing land and resources and then making the locals into slaves on what was their own land.[/quote]

[quote="When you look at the development of the countries over the last century, the negro countries in Africa have not achieved anything. Look at where China was 30 years and where Russia was 30 years ago and compare it with African countries, you will see how the negros are not educated.[/quote]

You don't need brains for that.

[quote="Most white people wouldn't last a week not being able to buy food and water from a shop... hell if you took away their car keys half of them wouldn't survive in their own home.[/quote]

This statement is both false and true. It is false because of the environment they live in, if they needed, they would have adjusted. It is true

The niggers are lazy and don't want to work after the world wars, people from Europe could have moved out but they stayed and rebuilt their country.

[quote="The fact that they are making it all the way to Europe suggests these are not the lazy ones... and millions of Europeans left europe after WWII... millions of them... and those heroic people who rebuilt europe were too stupid to stop WWI and WWII from happening in the first place and that same ignorance is likely going to doom us to a WWIII if they don't change their ways... they need a bad guy to blame for everything and to motivate the population... after WWI it was the Germans which resulted in WWII being necessary... after WWII it is the Russians that are the bad guys... how is that turning out by the way?[/quote]

After a war of course some people are going to leave but the fact is that Europe rebuilt itself to first world level and the negro countries could not do the same. As for the world wars, it was wars for the bankers.

[qutoe]And after World War 2 people in Japan and Soviet Union did the same thing.
    [/quote]

What choice did they have?

I don't think letting in blacks into your country is ever a good choice. But I don't think many if them will live in Russia for long because Russia does not have the free welfare system that the west. The niggers need that, they don't want to work. niggers that are coming in are not going to work, why would they work, they get everything for free.

[quote="You have an interesting view of black people... do you think their skin colour makes them lazy. If you think it is genetic, do you think Richard Pryor or the Will Smith are lazy? In your experience do lazy people move to a totally different country with a completely different culture and language and morals a lot?

Most of the immigrants are not given citizenship straight away... which means they can't work even if they wanted to and most go looking for work so they can bring the rest of their families over to their new country... which usually makes them prepared to do jobs the locals turn their noses up at because it is dirty or hard work or just shit pay.

Please read the warning I am going to put on your reply. I am guessing you are white and therefore have a high IQ and will understand what I mean and why I am doing that...[/quote]

My views of blacks are created by the blacks themselves. And no I am not white.

Last edited by par far on Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    par far

Post  par far Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:59 pm

jhelb wrote:
    Regular wrote:What did Finland, Norway and Sweden steal from other countries that they are flooded by swarms of foreign filth?
    Did Russia invade Africa that blacks are now comming to Moscow in droves?

[quote="When I was young you could travel to any outskirts of Moscow without any fear. The continuous influx of blacks, indians, central asians has made Moscow very unsafe. Ethnic Russians are living in fear and do not travel to these areas even during the day.

Moscow's wealth attracts a lot of immigrants and almost all of them are third world scumbags who come from africa, india, central asia.

I'm unable to understand why can't the Kremlin ban the entry of these third world shit faces.

How true is this? Some who has been to Moscow please tell if this is true? I don't think that most immigrants come to Russia to stay, they want to move to western European countries, which is good for Russia.

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:18 pm

Capitalism attracts the poor like honey attracts bears & shit attracts flies. The RF is #1, with over 11M migrants in 2015:
    https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/RUS/russia/immigration-statistics

Since Russia has developing oligarchic capitalism, a lot of them will continue coming, esp. since there's shortage of working age men.
    par far

Post  par far Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:32 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:Capitalism attracts the poor like honey attracts bears & shit attracts flies. The RF is #1, with over 11M migrants in 2015:
    https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/RUS/russia/immigration-statistics

Since Russia has developing oligarchic capitalism, a lot of them will continue coming, esp. since there's shortage of working age men.

When the sanctions hit, the migrants numbers probably went down. Hopefully the Russian government takes steps to make sure the ethnic population of Russia continues to grow, countries that want to keep their tradition and heritage make sure their ethnic population grows.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Russia is multi-ethnic & been so for 100s of years; some migrants will stay while most will eventually leave. If they work there, they must learn the Russian language, norms of behaviour & customs.
    "The Melting Pot" phenomenon isn't unique to USA only.
    Putin tries to attract all ethnic Russians from abroad & many did come. But that is a drop in a bucket.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:34 pm

jhelb wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Will mods ban this KKK fluffer before he embarrasses his Wehrmacht grandfather and local prostitute grandmother with his low quality Nazi cheerleading efforts?

While Neo Nazis are flourishing in Serbia.

http://www.europe-solidaire.org/spip.php?article48308

No they don't

What few there might be know that they will get their shit kicked in by cops

Also:

...by KUREPA Tadej.

Oh I'm sure that guy with this name is total expert on all thing Serbia lol1

..............There is no national bourgeoisie in Serbia which would support the development of the massive independent fascist movement. However, we can expect that the comprador bourgeoisie, which is firmly on the neoliberal line, will reach for the fascists as a reserve means of terror in the context of the deepening economic or political crisis. But even in this case, it is more likely that the government will use fascists by itself such as “Communal Police”, which already now functions in practice as a private police of the ruling party, or various private security companies who can easily be operated with on a “free market”..........

Oh this is pure gold, Saturn Award material right here Razz

Always fun to see Nazi fluffers like yourself using Commie pamphlets as source. Where did you dig up this French trash anyway?

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:34 am

Serbia is too busy evolving into a PC Euro-toilet. It is just another species of Nazi trash.

Humans are such suckers. They can't distinguish the same agenda and behavior because CNN didn't tell them it is so.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:40 am

kvs wrote:Serbia is too busy evolving into a PC Euro-toilet. It is just another species of Nazi trash.

Humans are such suckers. They can't distinguish the same agenda and behavior because CNN didn't tell them it is so.

How are things is totally independent and Ukrainian Nazi-free Canada my guy?

GarryB
    GarryB

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 36 Empty Temporary thread for talking bollocks

Post  GarryB Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:08 am

Will mods ban this KKK fluffer before he embarrasses his Wehrmacht grandfather and local prostitute grandmother with his low quality Nazi cheerleading efforts?

I have had PM complaints about both par far and Jhelb I am afraid.

Normally I don't censor what people say of stop them from say what they want, but there are quite a few people offended by the blanket use of the word nigger and applying it to everyone wanting to migrate to europe, and also other comments about all people with non white skin being lazy and trying to con people into giving them the good life for no effort etc etc and I say I agree with them.

Personally I dislike Nazis more than I dislike racists, because nazis are racist too... I tend to think of them the way I think of Americans... misinformed but happy in their ignorance because it makes accepting the way things are much easier than dealing with the truth that the American way and the western history is a lie.

A quick look through the rules of the forum don't explicitly state that being racist is against the rules... which in some ways I prefer because if any body says anything critical of Israel then lots of liberals and pro israelis jump up and down about anti semetism and there is no room for discussion or talking further.

It literally kills the conversation, which doesn't help the victims in that conflict at all.

There is one rule that that clearly states you need to follow the instructions of a mod... I am a mod... and I am going to both try to remove as much of the racist discussion as I can to the Talking bollocks thread where we can explore why you hate people because the colour of their skin but not eye colour or the colour of their hair so that people interested in teh Ukraine can read about that instead of BS about migration to or from Europe.

I am happy to admit that a large part of this was my fault for gloating over migrants moving to europe... as a descendant of a european migrant who came here to New Zealand about 7 generations before me I see the damage we did and the changes we made... we did some terrible things here in this paradise and yet we actually walk around this place like we own it...

A self hating white?

No. I didn't do anything wrong... I didn't steal anything... I haven't killed anyone, but I am embarrassed when white people go on about culture and civilisation like it means anything. If culture and civilisation meant something it would have been the reasons for not doing what our ancestors did... the fact that they did what they did showed when push comes to shove they weren't that civilised after all... it is like the white germans in the Soviet Union during WWII... don't consider them to be human... it makes them easier to kill and otherwise treat like cattle... well where was their european culture then?

Makes us sound like the Americans... sure they caused the deaths of millions of people but it was for their own good right... we were trying to do the right thing which was get them a vote and get us some oil and dictators we could control... well not so much the first thing and mostly the second two but we only say the first thing in public... is that what civilisation is? Is that what culture is?

If you only bring out european culture as an excuse for the bad things Europeans have done the it has no worth at all... if hitler had been the best painter on earth it still would not have compensated for the death and destruction he directed, but if England and France had treated Germany with respect after WWI instead of treating them like they caused it all he never would have had the chance... and we are making exactly the same mistake now with pressure on Russia and China for what.... not being european enough... we spent the best part of the last few centuries reminding them they are not like us why would they want to become like us now?

The first thing I will do after posting this is to move off topic posts to the talking bollocks thread.... then I may start responding to some messages, but it is like religion... if someone suddenly sees the light and changes religion based on talking to someone they don't know on the internet then their old beliefs and their new beliefs probably aren't worth very much.... (ie I am not expecting to change peoples minds)

I do, however expect people on this forum to follow instructions and tone down the nazi racist shit... am I clear? (replies to PM only please, lets not make this a public discussion.)
    GarryB
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:22 pm

GarryB, that is a very bad example.

GarryB, you are placing my posts in another thread to make them irrelevant.

Off Topic

Last edited by Odin of Ossetia on Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:19 am

It is the fairly obvious example... if Ukrainians want to be considered Russians that is fine and that can work. If Ukrainians think they are not Russians then they aren't.

It is not about history or language or ethnicity... it is cultural... 80 years ago most Kiwis identified as being British, but all the bullshit about the EU common market and the cutting of ties to europe and britain many kiwis now look to the us or Australia, or just ourselves.

I think if the UK thinks that when it leaves the EU that it can take the reins of the british commonwealth and start to dictate to us what will or will not happen they might be in for a shock. We learned the hard way to find new markets, and now they are leaving the EU we might add them as a trade partner but on very different terms that before... we will trade as equals or not at all... which might come as a shock to them of course.

jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:11 pm

GarryB wrote:I think if the UK thinks that when it leaves the EU that it can take the reins of the british commonwealth and start to dictate to us what will or will not happen they might be in for a shock. We learned the hard way to find new markets, and now they are leaving the EU we might add them as a trade partner but on very different terms that before... we will trade as equals or not at all... which might come as a shock to them of course.

Just out of curiosity what does NZ want to export to UK ?

Top of my head, New Zeland's biggest export market is China. Other Asian countries like Vietnam, India, Indonesia are too poor to afford goods, services produced in New Zealand, Australia.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:49 pm

Most of what New Zealand exports is dairy products... meat, wool, milk and cheese etc etc... we sent enormous volumes of material to the UK and Europe... they were an important market, but when the UK joined the EU we got shut out of that market completely.

Gradually we made progress in selling our products there but nothing like what we used to sell which was a bit of a shock to our economy and our political outlook.

Today we sell a lot of products to China and around the world... we have tariffs on the beef we send to the US because apparently US farmers can't compete with meat sent half a planet to them in terms of quality and price, but we still sell there... presumably to people who don't want to eat meat filled with growth hormones and steroids... ironically I donate blood and on the form I sign every time I donate it clearly states that people who have lived in the UK since the early 1980s can't donate because of mad cow disease... it seems that when we got shut out of the market because EU farmers have a lot of political power, but only tiny farms... to meet the needs they started doing weird things like feeding the remains of cows left over from the slaughter house to other cows... the result was mad cow disease passed between cows who eat the brains of infected cows... ie zombie shit going on there...

Ah well... we survived...

BTW a poor country doesn't mean everyone in that country is poor... there are more middle class people on comfortable incomes in China than there are in the US right now. There are plenty of Asians with more money than they know what to do with... but most importantly... and I know this might come as a shock to you... but multi millionaires and even Billionaires actually pay the same for milk as anyone else does... in fact they can afford to buy in bulk so often they pay rather less than a poor person... so to be honest it makes more sense to sell to poor people.

It is a fact that very rich people and very poor people pay the most for their food.

The rich people tend to buy more expensive brands that sometimes have better nutritional value but sometimes there is no difference. Poor people tend to buy single packs as they can afford them so they tend to pay full price.
    Middle income people have the funds to wait for specials and bulk buy when things are cheaper and generally overall spend less on food than poor people.

Advertisers used to aim bulk food deals at poor people, but evidence seems to show that bulk food purchasers tend to be middle class.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:52 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1210916520408354816

Look at the comments lol1 So funny lol1 Allies ...
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Really funny that a guy like Nazinyahoo is talking about truth.
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:33 pm

GarryB wrote:It is the fairly obvious example... if Ukrainians want to be considered Russians that is fine and that can work. If Ukrainians think they are not Russians then they aren't.

It is not about history or language or ethnicity... it is cultural... 80 years ago most Kiwis identified as being British, but all the bullshit about the EU common market and the cutting of ties to europe and britain many kiwis now look to the us or Australia, or just ourselves.

I think if the UK thinks that when it leaves the EU that it can take the reins of the british commonwealth and start to dictate to us what will or will not happen they might be in for a shock. We learned the hard way to find new markets, and now they are leaving the EU we might add them as a trade partner but on very different terms that before... we will trade as equals or not at all... which might come as a shock to them of course.

It is a really dumb example. It is totally out of place.

http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/302/ukraine-participated-invasion-south-ossetia

Australians and New Zealanders never even fought each other. attack

It is not only cultural.

sniper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 am