Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Talking bollocks thread #2

    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 674
    Points : 746
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:21 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    People have become decadent and know no real poverty. They protest about 1st world problems.
    people always want to live better & have a strong safety net instead of living hand to mouth. For all the conveniences of civilization there's a price to pay; when there's not enough $ to pay while those prices could be lower, their lives return back to the 19th century with its horse drawn carriages & bicycles.

    Seriously? France is one of the richest nations in the world, with a social system much bigger than in Germany for example.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:15 pm

    Those who work for living & pay taxes to support those who don't have the right to demand less taxes, lower prices, & less harmful gov. regulations. If their condition is below their expectations & dignity, it doesn't matter to them how others live in other "shit holes".
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 13447
    Points : 13936
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  George1 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:56 am

    Aristide wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    People have become decadent and know no real poverty. They protest about 1st world problems.
    people always want to live better & have a strong safety net instead of living hand to mouth. For all the conveniences of civilization there's a price to pay; when there's not enough $ to pay while those prices could be lower, their lives return back to the 19th century with its horse drawn carriages & bicycles.

    Seriously? France is one of the richest nations in the world, with a social system much bigger than in Germany for example.

    socialist Venezuela is far better than France
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 674
    Points : 746
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:01 am

    George1 wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    People have become decadent and know no real poverty. They protest about 1st world problems.
    people always want to live better & have a strong safety net instead of living hand to mouth. For all the conveniences of civilization there's a price to pay; when there's not enough $ to pay while those prices could be lower, their lives return back to the 19th century with its horse drawn carriages & bicycles.

    Seriously? France is one of the richest nations in the world, with a social system much bigger than in Germany for example.

    socialist Venezuela is far better than France

    Really? Wow. In which aspects? I want to know.

    Because Paris alone has a GDP 6 times higher than entire Venezuela.

    The average income in France is 32 times higher than in Venezuela.

    Life span is 18 years higher than in Venezuels.
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3675
    Points : 3667
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Isos on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:28 am

    French are one of the most depressive people on earth. If we can still talk of "french", nowdays its more "africans".
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 674
    Points : 746
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:30 am

    Isos wrote:French are one of the most depressive people on earth. If we can still talk of "french", nowdays its more "africans".

    What angers you so much to insult that way?

    1. Only 2.5% of french have african ancestors.

    2. Do you have studies about our depression?
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:38 am

    The average income in France is 32 times higher than in Venezuela.
    Maybe so, but what about the cost of living? can a poor Parisian or farmer get as much & the same standard of living for the same $ as an average Venezuelan?
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 674
    Points : 746
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:42 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    The average income in France is 32 times higher than in Venezuela.
    Maybe so, but what about the cost of living? can a poor Parisian or farmer get as much & the same standard of living for the same $ as an average Venezuelan?

    The average venezuelan lives on a calory deficit because massive food shortages. 4 million people habe left Venezuela.

    I must laugh though about your assumption farmers are poor. Agriculture in France is hewvy subsidized. Farmers are top earners here,
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3675
    Points : 3667
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Isos on Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:44 am

    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:French are one of the most depressive people on earth. If we can still talk of "french", nowdays its more "africans".

    What angers you so much to insult that way?

    1. Only 2.5% of french have african ancestors.

    2. Do you have studies about our depression?

    You can found the studies by yourself. There is lot of articles about that.

    It's not about ancestors or DNA, its about that when you go in the streets of Paris its like being in Africa.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 674
    Points : 746
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:17 am

    Isos wrote:
    Aristide wrote:
    Isos wrote:French are one of the most depressive people on earth. If we can still talk of "french", nowdays its more "africans".

    What angers you so much to insult that way?

    1. Only 2.5% of french have african ancestors.

    2. Do you have studies about our depression?

    You can found the studies by yourself. There is lot of articles about that.

    It's not about ancestors or DNA, its about that when you go in the streets of Paris its like being in Africa.

    1. Going the streets of Paris is not like Africa.

    2. Paris is not France, just as Moscow is not Russia.

    3. In the western discussion culture one has to prove claims. You say we have most depression, so prove it.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:15 am

    2. Paris is not France, just as Moscow is not Russia.
    U posted: Because Paris alone has a GDP 6 times higher than entire Venezuela. Then, why mention the Paris GDP if Paris isn't a representative of France?
    You say we have most depression, so prove it.
    Let me do it: http://www.sirbey.com/en/the-3-reasons-why-france-became-the-most-depressive-country-in-the-world/

    https://www.talkinfrench.com/really-makes-french-depressed/
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 674
    Points : 746
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:28 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    2. Paris is not France, just as Moscow is not Russia.
    U posted: Because Paris alone has a GDP 6 times higher than entire Venezuela. Then, why mention the Paris GDP if Paris isn't a  representative of France?
    You say we have most depression, so prove it.
    Let me do it: http://www.sirbey.com/en/the-3-reasons-why-france-became-the-most-depressive-country-in-the-world/

    https://www.talkinfrench.com/really-makes-french-depressed/

    Gary i know you are intelligent. I posted it to show that a single city inside France has a more powerful economy than an entire country.

    As for your 2nd point, yes and your link also shows why.

    We are rich but lack any greater goals or challenges. Evryone follows his own goals.

    I do my bodybuilding thing and strife for sucess there and be happy to travel and see the world.

    A friend of me works hard to be a good artist.

    Another one builds up his own business.

    So this runs all along, we lack a collective challenge. Something we can all stand behind and push for it.

    We had no big challenge in decades. And thats a big psychological problem.

    We live like in a golden cage and even without a job you can have good life here.


    Regarding that i agree. Gold doesnt make happy in any way.

    Look, Madagascar is one of the poorest countries in the world. But when i was there, people were super happy there. Always laughing and smiling.

    We french have a much darker soul and tone.
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3675
    Points : 3667
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Isos on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:39 am

    Aristide wrote:

    1. Going the streets of Paris is not like Africa.

    2. Paris is not France, just as Moscow is not Russia.

    3. In the western discussion culture one has to prove claims. You say we have most depression, so prove it.

    Marseille is a little Algeria. Other big cities are also full of africans who pretend to be french but have no respect for france.

    Tsavor gave you some links in english but you may found many more in french.

    Just for exemple the number of suicide in the police is rising every year. 30 or so since the january 2019. In the medical, it's not better.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 674
    Points : 746
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:44 am

    Isos wrote:
    Aristide wrote:

    1. Going the streets of Paris is not like Africa.

    2. Paris is not France, just as Moscow is not Russia.

    3. In the western discussion culture one has to prove claims. You say we have most depression, so prove it.

    Marseille is a little Algeria. Other big cities are also full of africans who pretend to be french but have no respect for france.

    Tsavor gave you some links in english but you may found many more in french.

    Just for exemple the number of suicide in the police is rising every year. 30 or so since the january 2019. In the medical, it's not better.

    Marseille is the area with biggest votes for RN from Marine.

    What France lacks is a collective big task to achieve. Something we can work together and try to achieve.

    Being rich doesnt make you automaticly happy.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:52 pm

    Being rich doesnt make you automaticly happy.
    Especially when it's at the expense of others.
    Happiness starts from within, as Buddhist & Taoist philosophies teach. That's why the Thais & Vietnamese u tried to colonize for perpetuity, although on average not as affluent, r happier than the French.
    The Western imposed global world order is coming apart, so there's some light at the end of the tunnel:
    https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2644245.html
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 674
    Points : 746
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:36 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Being rich doesnt make you automaticly happy.
    Especially when it's at the expense of others.
    Happiness starts from within, as Buddhist & Taoist philosophies teach. That's why the Thais & Vietnamese u tried to colonize for perpetuity, although on average not as affluent, r happier than the French.
    The Western imposed global world order is coming apart, so there's some light at the end of the tunnel:
    https://regnum.ru/news/polit/2644245.html

    I was in Thailand from June 2nd to June 8th and liked it alot.

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Jfj67c6x

    But with all your negativity towrds us, i wonder wht you want for us. You want France destroyed? How you imagine a future for our nation?
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:24 pm

    You want France destroyed? How you imagine a future for our nation?
    Not any more than I wanted the Notre-Dame destroyed. I'm not more negative towards France's policies & the far right than u r to towards those u denigrate, despise, insult, view as servants, & call shit holes. R u afraid of becoming another Italy or Spain? Empires r like people- they get born, grow, age, weaken, & die. That's the normal process imposed by the universal laws we all live by. Only doctors, priests & students write/speak Latin now, while over 1.5B Chinese & Japanese still use Chinese characters every day.
     Lao Tsu wrote: governing a large country is like frying small fish. That means it's very hard, as it's easy to overcook it. When the cook, i.e. the ruler(s), looses his/their skill or another less able cook takes over, such a country enters its decline stage & eventually dies. That's what happened with the USSR under Gorbachev. In contrast, Deng Xiaoping & his successors skillfully conducted reforms & preserved their PRC; together with Russia they'll soon change the world.
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 674
    Points : 746
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:45 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    You want France destroyed? How you imagine a future for our nation?
    Not any more than I wanted the Notre-Dame destroyed. I'm not more negative towards France's policies & the far right than u r to towards those u denigrate, despise, insult, view as servants, & call shit holes. R u afraid of becoming another Italy or Spain? Empires r like people- they get born, grow, age, weaken, & die. That's the normal process imposed by the universal laws we all live by. Only doctors, priests & students write/speak Latin now, while over 1.5B Chinese & Japanese still use Chinese characters every day.
     Lao Tsu wrote: governing a large country is like frying small fish. That means it's very hard, as it's easy to overcook it. When the cook, i.e. the ruler(s), looses his/their skill or another less able cook takes over, such a country enters its decline stage & eventually dies. That's what happened with the USSR under Gorbachev. In contrast, Deng Xiaoping & his successors skillfully conducted reforms & preserved their PRC; together with Russia they'll soon change the world.

    You know what? Yes i would be afraid if France end like Spain or Italy. Nobody cares about Spain or Italy.

    France is used to have power international and the controle over our former colonies generates 30% of our income.

    I honestly cant imagine how things would be without that.

    France would drastical change. We would lose much of our prestige. On the other side we would have much less to worry about i guess.

    France is in an endless Game of Thrones. Our country nonstop is under stress. We betray other and and play charades and same time fear otehr betray us and do same. +

    Just look whats going on in EU right now. Germany wants comiussioner and Weber was already set. But now France shots from behind.

    We play evrywhere. But why? What do we care about Iran? Or Venzuela? Yo we got 40 tons gold now. worthless metal.

    We have one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

    But many cant appreciate it. Because we are trapped in that wheel.

    If it would be up to me i say we stop all this intervention crap.

    We have enough nukes to be untouchable. we dont need to interfer in Iran or Syria or Libya.

    And even if i had the power to do that i assume its impossible to do so, there are alot who would want revenge on us. So we have to keep this going and going.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:32 pm

    Nobody cares about Spain or Italy.
    Ms of students & tourists go there every year- France will still be appreciated & admired, even if she turns inward.
    France is used to have power international and the controle over our former colonies generates 30% of our income.
    I honestly cant imagine how things would be without that.
    it'll be the time to "tighten the belts"!
    France would drastical change. We would lose much of our prestige.
    u'll gain more respect for leaving others alone. The GB left India & other colonies but her prestige didn't terribly suffer from it.
    We betray other and and play charades and same time fear others betray us and do same.
    As the French saying goes: only ur own friends can betray u. France needs to stop & get over this modus operandi.
    We play evrywhere. But why? What do we care about Iran? Or Venzuela? Yo we got 40 tons gold now. worthless metal.
    France acts like a US deputy sheriff most of the time. She better switch sides to Russia & China- that will serve her interests better. Don't worry, they won't invade u like those N. Africans.
    we dont need to interfer in Iran or Syria or Libya.
    I'm glad that u r against interventions, but earlier u boasted that France robbed Qaddafi with impunity. Now u r reaping what u sawed.
    ..there are a lot who would want revenge on us.
    Not necessarily; the cycle of violence & oppression must be stopped eventually by both. Russia & Turkey had 12 wars but now they r de-facto allies. Both empires got truncated by the West & it's no wonder they mended fences to defend themselves better. Who would care about the war of/in 1812, Vietnam, Suez, & other colonial wars of decades ago if France make amends with those who ask for them?
    Japan done terrible things in Asia but now she invests & trades there.
    So, France better start supporting Maduro like she tries to support Cuba. Her colony in Guiana will only gain from it.


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corr.)
    Aristide
    Aristide

    Posts : 674
    Points : 746
    Join date : 2017-12-31
    Age : 22
    Location : Aix-en-Provence

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Aristide on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:08 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Nobody cares about Spain or Italy.
    Ms of students & tourists go there every year- France will still be appreciated & admired, even if she turns inward.
    France is used to have power international and the controle over our former colonies generates 30% of our income.
    I honestly cant imagine how things would be without that.
    it'll be the time to "tighten the belts"!
    France would drastical change. We would lose much of our prestige.
    u'll gain more respect for leaving others alone. The GB left India & other colonies but her prestige didn't terribly suffer from it.
    We betray other and and play charades and same time fear others betray us and do same.
    As the French saying goes: only ur own friends can betray u. France needs to stop & get over this modus operandi.
    We play evrywhere. But why? What do we care about Iran? Or Venzuela? Yo we got 40 tons gold now. worthless metal.
    France acts like a US deputy sheriff most of the time. She better switch sides to Russia & China- that will serve her interests better. Don't worry, they won't invade u like those N. Africans.
    we dont need to interfer in Iran or Syria or Libya.
    I'm glad that u r against interventions, but earlier u boasted that France robbed Qaddafi with impunity. Now u r reaping what u sawed.
    ..there are a lot who would want revenge on us.
    Not necessarily; the cycle of violence & oppression must be stopped eventually by both. Russia & Turkey had 12 wars but now they r de-facto allies. Both empires got truncated by the West & it's no wonder they mended fences to defend themselves better. Who would care about the war of/in 1812, Vietnam, Suez, & other colonial wars of decades ago if France make amends with those who ask for them?
    Japan done terrible things in Asia but now she invests & trades there.
    So, France better start supporting Mauro like she tries to support Cuba. Her colony in Guiana will only gain from it.

    I dont want that we side with Russia or China.

    I dream about our future like a bigger switzerland. Not bound with any other.

    As for Libya. Well ...like all people i´m a product of my environment, right? I´m happy when we win.

    The fun thing is, i once saw Khadafi. I was a boy then. It was in 2009 i think? So i was around 11 or 12 years old then.

    France had good relations with Libya. My father works as manager in aviation industry and in Libya was a big festival. He was invited as part of a delagtion and was allowed to bring me there as well.

    They had a huge parade with horses and all such stuff.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 2635
    Points : 2633
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:34 pm

    I dream about our future like a bigger switzerland. Not bound with any other.
    Next to the UK & Germany? Impossible. Even most of the land locked Tibet got swallowed up by China. Nukes won't stop states sponsored/individual terrorism- India, Pakistan, Israel, USA, Russia, China & France itself r cases in point.
    But IMO she may become neutral like Sweden, to extract benefits from USA & the BRICS group.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6564
    Points : 6631
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty temp talking bollocks thread

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:45 am

    Paging Garry, paging Garry!!!

    Can you move many of the above to Talking Bollocks please? That's were it belongs.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21521
    Points : 22071
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Temporary bolllocks stuff

    Post  GarryB on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:35 am

    The main problem for the An-124 is getting Russian engines for it, which is going to take some time as the planned engines are the PD-35 which will be used on the PAK DA flying wing design... it sounds like the hot core of an upgraded NK-32 from the Blackjack with a high bypass section for lots of thrust but will remove supersonic performance potential.

    Russia doesn't have the death penalty. Besides, if there r a lot of them, rehabilitating them is better. Special settlements could be created similar to those the Chechens & other exiles had in C. Asia, with minimal or no contact with others.

    Russia also cannot force a group of people, desirable or otherwise to live in any specific area of the country. What law do they have to force someone to live in the far east that does not want to live there... and who will they report to every day and who will track them down when they don't report?

    If they are criminals then when they don't report they go back to jail don't they... if they are not then how can you do what Stalin did in a democracy?

    I realise the US solution of reservations, where useless land no one wants is used to corral native americans into pits of poverty and alcohol and drug addiction, but Russia doesn't do that...

    I am going to go through this thread tomorrow and remove this gulag BS from this thread.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 21521
    Points : 22071
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  GarryB on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:50 pm

    Well to those who think Russia should not be selling S-400 to anyone to try to keep it secret... a weapon that is to secret to use is not much use at all... if you don't use it... it could still be compromised anyway... look at the original MiG-31 secrets revealed by a spy... it was never exported but its secrets were revealed anyway...

    By exporting it and testing it against real opponents in Syria it is becoming more capable and more effective.

    Some features are being carefully examined and monitored by opponents, and their resulting changes to existing systems and tactics are useful because tactics are always important so knowing what they might try to counter a system can lead to tactics with the system to negate their tactics and return to effective usefulness.

    And it is not new... it was experience in various conflicts that created the air defence systems in use today... shilka complimented SA-6 missiles in combat because aircraft dived and flew low to evade the SA-6 and ran into Shilka and MANPADS. Later drones and wild weasel attacks were developed to deal with the single radar vehicle in each SA-6 battery rendering it vulnerable and follow up attacks by F-16s with bombs to take out the TEL led to the replacement system... SA-11 to have a tracking radar on every vehicle and optical backup guidance so even if the search radars are destroyed or jammed the vehicles can still engage aircraft... the SA-17 upgrades were optimised to defeat ARMs making them even less vulnerable, and the new model BUK adds more ready to fire missiles of greater range... new scramjet technology might lead to a return to combined rocket scramjet propulsion design with the next missile generation to replace that perhaps?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 5100
    Points : 5253
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:21 pm

    GarryB wrote:Well to those who think Russia should not be selling S-400 to anyone to try to keep it secret... a weapon that is to secret to use is not much use at all... if you don't use it... it could still be compromised anyway... look at the original MiG-31 secrets revealed by a spy... it was never exported but its secrets were revealed anyway...

    Your confusing the MiG-25 for the MiG-31. The MiG-25 was the one that was deeply compromised.

    Sponsored content

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:56 pm