Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+64
Cyberspec
Azi
havok
Tsavo Lion
nero
LMFS
southpark
PapaDragon
GarryB
dino00
bolshevik345
medo
Austin
magnumcromagnon
verkhoturye51
franco
ATLASCUB
JohninMK
nomadski
Tingsay
AbdulhamidtheSecond
Hannibal Barca
higurashihougi
Rodion_Romanovic
George1
Godric
KiloGolf
The-thing-next-door
Admin
Aristide
Svyatoslavich
ScotchedEarth
RussianDefense
AlfaT8
lycantrop
mack8
Arctic_Fox
Walther von Oldenburg
archangelski
Hole
Odin of Ossetia
ZoA
Kimppis
Regular
bantugbro
SeigSoloyvov
Big_Gazza
Isos
TheArmenian
KomissarBojanchev
flamming_python
onwiththewar
par far
Karl Haushofer
Vann7
Nikander
gaurav
kvs
Arrow
Peŕrier
jhelb
GunshipDemocracy
Singular_Transform
miketheterrible
68 posters

Talking bollocks thread #2

The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

Post  The-thing-next-door Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:37 am

GarryB wrote:
    It was Soviet. It is currently Ukrainian. Get over it.

Last I heard it was abandoned lol those ukropi now have to build tanks in their own garages because they can't gaurantee the loyalty of their workers.

Anyway I said is that it relied on Russian personal to make all of its more advanced projects.

So bottom line is that Russians designed the T-34 T-54 T-44 and T-64 while the ukrops have only managed to make a handful of cheap T-90A knockoffs and some poor grade prototypes in order to pretend that they have a working MIC.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:46 am

Last I heard it was abandoned lol those ukropi now have to build tanks in their own garages because they can't gaurantee the loyalty of their workers.

The problem is that it is the average Ukrainian that will suffer because of this... the high up ones will escape "oppression" and retribution from their own people to the west when their people wake up and realise that while Russia is not perfect they were more of a friend than the US and the west could ever be... but you get that sort of mentality... look at Poland just before WWII... the Soviets offered defence pacts and Poland did not trust the evil Soviets... they preferred to rely on the civilised Germans... so they got carved up by the Germans they thought they could rely on and the Soviets they refused to deal with... but it is the Soviets they blame the most. They believe the kool aid propaganda about Europe being civilised... some Ukrainians still do... what they have not worked out is that being friends with Russia and they would at least treat you as equals... friendship with the west means they might let you clean their toilets or pick fruit in their orchards... they are not looking for friends... they want some people to do the menial jobs that black people wont do now... plus they want to isolate Russia because it does not bend to their will.

In the 1990s when Russia was in chaos you never heard Russia being mentioned in the west... except how bad things are there.

Now Russians are behind everything... elections in the US, UK, Germany, Italy... Brexit, Catalonia, poisonings, global warming... cyber attacks...

Anyway I said is that it relied on Russian personal to make all of its more advanced projects.

The Boeing 787 is not a Russian design either...

So bottom line is that Russians designed the T-34 T-54 T-44 and T-64 while the ukrops have only managed to make a handful of cheap T-90A knockoffs and some poor grade prototypes in order to pretend that they have a working MIC.

I am not arguing that the Ukraine is in the shit... it dug the hole and lined the assholes up to fill it hip deep for themselves to sit in, but if you take the nationality of people to determine what country made what the US would not have made anything.... except Tee pees.
    RussianDefense

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 12 Empty US plans to attack Russia during solar storms

Post  RussianDefense Wed May 02, 2018 12:53 am

A word of warning to Russian military planners.

Geomagnetic, solar storms and other space weather events that affect radar and EWS ( Early Warning Systems) operational fidelity are highly likely to be exploited to launch either a global prompt or nuclear strike against Russia in my opinion, since the thought is that Russia wouldn't be able to confirm such an attack due to EWS degradation. Something to look out for.

Last edited by RussianDefense on Wed May 02, 2018 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Wed May 02, 2018 1:55 am

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed May 02, 2018 3:06 am

RussianDefense wrote:A word of warning to Russian military planners.

Geomagnetic and other space weather events that affect radar and EWS ( Early Warning Systems) operation are highly likely to be used to launch either a global prompt or nuclear strike against Russia since the thought is that Russia wouldn't be able to confirm such an attack due to EWS degradation.

Thus it is suggested that PERIMETER together with endo-atmospheric sensors be placed on hair trigger with a  faraday-shielded fault-interrupt LOW (Launch of warning) control system. EW Attacks on these systems are highly likely....

Faraday caging and lead shielding should also be improved on all warheads, since EMP technology is improving..

It affects Americans as well. So there is no advantage. Also, over the horizon phase array radars keep on working during geomagnetic storms. The ionosphere never gets neutralized. All that happens is that there is a transient redistribution of the vertical structure during intense solar proton events.

You do know that warheads are already perfectly shielded from electric fields since they have contiguous metal shells. You also must know that no Faraday cage works
    against a magnetic field.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed May 02, 2018 6:39 am

Space weather?

Are you suggesting that Russia is vulnerable to effects that don't effect the west?

I would say it is the other way around actually... the US is vastly more dependent on tenuous systems than Russia is... Russia isn't complaining about its communications in Syria getting jammed are they?

Nothing to do with Russias ability to strike the US and the west needs further vigilance or protection... it is fine.

EW attacks on Russian systems have always been anticipated and expected...

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed May 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Can this be moved to Talking Bollocks tread?
    RussianDefense

Post  RussianDefense Wed May 02, 2018 7:07 pm

[quote="kvs"]
    RussianDefense wrote:A word of warning to Russian military planners.

You do know that warheads are already perfectly shielded from electric fields since they have contiguous metal shells.  You also must know that no Faraday cage works
    against a magnetic field.

I am well aware of that lol Cool
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed May 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Are you suggesting that Russia is vulnerable to effects that don't effect the west?

Officials in France said Tchernobyl radioactif clouds stoped at the german border ... and they believed that ...
    RussianDefense

Post  RussianDefense Wed May 02, 2018 7:11 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

I believe this is a real issue. Nuclear blackout is another concern.. Higher Frequencies mitigate the effect of nuclear blackout but the ionization disk that is created from this phenomenon (assuming a mid range yield) still affect HF bands pretty substantially for a an sustained period of time ...

Woudn't a high-yield small scale surface burst, due to the effects of blackout essentially render localized ABM systems useless for a brief period??, Hence why I talk about lead shielding. I havn't found much scientific literature on this subject.. How well are modern ABM radars adapted to mitigate this effect?

Quote from wiki:
    "
    This means that exoatmospheric explosions are very effective against long-range early warning radars like PAR or the Soviet Dnestr. A single 1 Mt warhead detonated at 250 km altitude would be about 600 kilometres (400 mi) downrange given typical trajectories, and might be expected to create an ionization disk 300 kilometres (200 mi) across. As seen from the radar, this would be an angle of 300 km/600 km2 = 0.3 sr, enough to hide any warheads approaching along similar paths. This would allow, for instance, a single warhead from a particular missile field to hide all the following ones from the same field. Although this would not affect the operation of the interceptors directly, being outside the range of even the very long-range Spartan, such operations could seriously upset raid direction and overall battle planning. Moreover, because the explosion takes place outside the range of the interceptors, there is no simple means of stopping it
    "
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed May 02, 2018 7:51 pm

RussianDefense wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

I believe this is a real issue. Nuclear blackout is another concern.. Higher Frequencies mitigate the effect of nuclear blackout but the ionization disk that is created from this phenomenon (assuming a mid range yield) still affect HF bands pretty substantially for a an sustained period of time ...

Woudn't a high-yield small scale surface burst, due to the effects of blackout essentially render localized ABM systems useless for a brief period??, Hence why I talk about lead shielding. I havn't found much scientific literature on this subject.. How well are modern ABM radars adapted to mitigate this effect?

Quote from wiki:
    "
    This means that exoatmospheric explosions are very effective against long-range early warning radars like PAR or the Soviet Dnestr. A single 1 Mt warhead detonated at 250 km altitude would be about 600 kilometres (400 mi) downrange given typical trajectories, and might be expected to create an ionization disk 300 kilometres (200 mi) across. As seen from the radar, this would be an angle of 300 km/600 km2 = 0.3 sr, enough to hide any warheads approaching along similar paths. This would allow, for instance, a single warhead from a particular missile field to hide all the following ones from the same field. Although this would not affect the operation of the interceptors directly, being outside the range of even the very long-range Spartan, such operations could seriously upset raid direction and overall battle planning. Moreover, because the explosion takes place outside the range of the interceptors, there is no simple means of stopping it
    "

Like I said, can this be moved to Talking Bollocks tread?
    RussianDefense

Post  RussianDefense Wed May 02, 2018 7:53 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    RussianDefense wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Quote from wiki:
    "
    "

Like I said, can this be moved to Talking Bollocks tread?

Cool
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed May 02, 2018 10:06 pm

Isos wrote:

Officials in France said Tchernobyl radioactif clouds stoped at the german border ... and they believed that ...

The radioactive cloud was disgusted by the smell of the cheese.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Western Europe is the center of humanity

Post  Aristide Fri May 04, 2018 10:38 am

GarryB wrote:Actually I don't think Russia should not be pushing back, but not via their economy.

How hard would it be to take the new anti ship mach 10, 2,000km range MiG-31 launched Kinzhal and fit it with a tactical nuclear warhead.

The cold war is over, but I think the west didn't pay attention... the logistics of the Soviet Army could never have supported an invasion to the English Channel... or as it would be named after the Soviet attack... Stalins back passage...

They weren't going to invade Europe... they were going to eliminate an enemy threat... and it was going to be fought from eastern europe...

Obviously with nuclear weapons there would be enormous casualties, but this time on both sides... the UK and US combined in both theatres of the war lost maybe a million soldiers... less than a 10th of what germany or the Soviets each lost in a war that only happened because the british and french and americans wanted to destroy germany after WWI.

Now they can make it clear to the west... 100% guarantee there will be no invasion of Europe, and there will be no invasion of the US.

With the new Breeder reactors they should be able to massively build up the numbers of tactical and strategic nuclear weapons... they wont invade the west if there is a problem... they will destroy it.

Putin has been passing on messages but the media are retards who don't pass the message on so the western public does not know that the unique situation in Kosovo that allowed the west to give them some Serbian land led directly to the Russians giving South Ossetia and Abkhazia full autonomy, which led directly to opening Russian borders to both states... they no longer depended on Georgia for survival and that is the real reason Sackofshit invaded.

These new hypersonic missiles, nuclear powered cruise missiles, nuclear torpedo drones, uninterceptable ICBM RVs, and laser defence systems were all a response to the US withdrawing from the ABM treaty... but no one mentioned it in the west... just evil aggressive Russia....

Russia should make some serious demands... in fact if the US wants a new START treaty it needs to pull all its military forces out of western and eastern europe.... Russia did that in the 1990s.. if the US wants peace it can do the same. US nuclear warheads and ABM systems need to be removed from Europe too... otherwise Russia will make lots of ICBMs and tactical nukes to deal with them...

You have a very big problem in your "ideas".

We too have demands. You want US troops out of Europe?
    At th moment we have the american nuclear weapons in our strategy. If they get removed, we are forced up upgrade our stockpile from a few hundred to a few thousands.

Europe at any time must be able to erase Russia from the face of the planet. At the moment, France has enough nuclear weapons to erase at least the european part of russia from the face of the planet. Without the americans we would have to grow upr arsenal to the size, that this is possible to be done by ourself.

I agree though that Russia would never invade western Europe. Russias military is far too weak for that. And thats why mutual destruction ability is so important.

Maybe you should pass a message to Putin, before he makes laughable threats towards western europe, he should build up an electrical grid so evry russian has acess to electricity and hot water
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat May 05, 2018 7:52 am

You mean you have a big problem with my ideas... and guess what... I would say that means my ideas are good ideas...

Why is that unreasonable... the US troops were there to counter soviet troops... soviet troops are gone... so now all US troops are there for is because Europe does not like to spend money on its own defence... so it expects the US to defend them.... how is that fair to the US taxpayer?

At th moment we have the american nuclear weapons in our strategy. If they get removed, we are forced up upgrade our stockpile from a few hundred to a few thousands.

Yup, and then Europe will be paying for Europes defence instead of expecting the US to pay for it.

Europe at any time must be able to erase Russia from the face of the planet. At the moment, France has enough nuclear weapons to erase at least the european part of russia from the face of the planet. Without the americans we would have to grow upr arsenal to the size, that this is possible to be done by ourself.

But at the moment you are expecting US missiles and bombs to do it for you... if you want to destroy Russia then you can do it with your own weapons.

I agree though that Russia would never invade western Europe. Russias military is far too weak for that. And thats why mutual destruction ability is so important.

There of course is the other factor... what would Russia want with Europe... except to be able to eliminate it as a threat... it seems if you save it from a threat you have to pay to defend it from any remaining potential threats for eternity... and for no benefit...

Maybe you should pass a message to Putin, before he makes laughable threats towards western europe, he should build up an electrical grid so evry russian has acess to electricity and hot water

Pretty brave for a Frenchman... careful... Putin is my buddy... we go way back... in fact look out your window right now.... Russian agents are putting Polonium on your front door handle... note real Russian agents use Polonium... guaranteed to get results... unlike that shit they made at Porton Down that barely made three people sick...

Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sat May 05, 2018 9:24 am

GarryB wrote:

You mean you have a big problem with my ideas... and guess what... I would say that means my ideas are good ideas...

Why is that unreasonable... the US troops were there to counter soviet troops... soviet troops are gone... so now all US troops are there for is because Europe does not like to spend money on its own defence... so it expects the US to defend them.... how is that fair to the US taxpayer?

Yup, and then Europe will be paying for Europes defence instead of expecting the US to pay for it.

But at the moment you are expecting US missiles and bombs to do it for you... if you want to destroy Russia then you can do it with your own weapons.

There of course is the other factor... what would Russia want with Europe... except to be able to eliminate it as a threat... it seems if you save it from a threat you have to pay to defend it from any remaining potential threats for eternity... and for no benefit...

Pretty brave for a Frenchman... careful... Putin is my buddy... we go way back... in fact look out your window right now.... Russian agents are putting Polonium on your front door handle... note real Russian agents use Polonium... guaranteed to get results... unlike that shit they made at Porton Down that barely made three people sick...

Western Europe is the center of humanity. The center of our civilisation, culture and evrything humanity stands for.

As part of that i also see Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Chile as well as Argentina. And yes, also Russia has part of our heritage. Last time i checked Czar comes from Ceasar.

That said, we should note one thing, you are right. if USA pulls out of Europe, we will have to pay for that ourself. Not that it matters, but you know how people are. The party is exploited as long as possible.

But we are smart enough to see the signs. France has the largest nuclear force of Europe. And what we want is a European army. France and Germany united. We even offer Germany acess to our nuclear weapons and negotiations are that we will both invest into that force. The planned franco-german 6th generation jet is a part of that program.

That said, your polonium comment is cute. Wink

We break nations like Libya and do stuff like this to cover up small money laundry cases

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 12 Bf4ea5c48c6d4ea41250014ae7916ad6806143581-1319132930-4ea05f02-620x348

We sell Saddam Hussein chemical weapons and let the Iranians buy gas masks from us.

We install absolute Idiots into positions of power in african shitholes and make madness like this possible

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 12 Image

And take all their rescources for free.

You should look at Niger right now amigo. We currently start our newest program. We make the nomadic Fulbe people settle on land of the Touareg. It just in the initial phase. Fulbe killed
    4 Touareg. Tuareg killed 40 Fulbe as answer and few days ago Flube killed 100 Touareg. France already promised the Touareg help.

Of course they will have to pay our expenses. They give us acess to their uranium mines.

So do you really think you can impress a Frenchman with some idiots poisoning a guy with polonium? We break entire nations down into genocidal wars.

We made great business with the Shah of Iran. When he felt, it was France that brought the Ayatollah to Iran.

After decades of sanctions, Irans airfleet is so old, that their aifcrafts fall out of the sky. Now that the sanctions were lifted. its our Airbus that sold them dozens of aircrafts. Only a few got delivered already.

Now our persident says the nuclear deal should be remade and agrees with trump. If trump reinstalls the sanctions, we wont deliver the planes which Iran ordered. Iran already paid 5.5 billion €.

Too bad we would not be able to refund them. Because the sanctions make that impossible. Smile

That amigo, is the art of our deals. The russians should read Machiavelli.

P.s.: you are from New Zealand? Nice. My father was stationed in Nouméa and lived with my mother there. I was born there and we own land an apartment in Poindimié. I´m there each year 4-5 weeks.

Maybe i visit New Zealand as well, because its not far from New Caledonia. What would you advice? I´m a fitness and sports freak, so i guess South Island fits more into my interests. I saw in a documentation you have a volcanc island, famous for its sulfur and all that. Do you know its name?
    ScotchedEarth
    ScotchedEarth

Post  ScotchedEarth Sat May 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Aristide wrote:Maybe you should pass a message to Putin, before he makes laughable threats towards western europe, he should build up an electrical grid so evry russian has acess to electricity and hot water
    And maybe you should pass a message to Macron that before making his own laughable threats—which he can only carry out by hanging on to Uncle Sam’s coattails—he should sort out the many problems besetting his own country, not least the native French murdered at the hands of Muslim terrorists.

• Since the fall of the Berlin Wall and demise of Communism, France has suffered at least 278 dead and over 1,200 injured from terrorism, the overwhelming majority (273 dead) at the hands of Muslim terrorists.
    • Particularly since the infamous Muslim riots of Autumn 2005 (when over 8,800 cars burned), France has an annual tradition of torching cars on New Year’s Eve: >1,000 cars burned New Year 2017/18; 945 on NY 2016/17; >800 NY 2015/16; 940 NY 2014/15; 1,067 NY 2013/14; 1,193 NY 2012/13. 1,137 NY 2009/10 1,147 NY 2008/9, 879 NY 2007/8, etc.
    • France’s security situation has deteriorated so much, it has troops patrolling the streets of Paris (and being targeted themselves).

‘And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?’ (Matt. 7:3)
    Get your own house in order first.

Aristide wrote:‘Western Europe is the … center of our civilisation, culture and evrything humanity stands for.’
    Christian Europe was, and that will end with Western Civilisation giving way to the coming Caliphate, and France with a larger Muslim population than any other Western country, will lead the way. If you don’t already speak Arabic, better start learning.

GarryB wrote:so it expects the US to defend them.... how is that fair to the US taxpayer?
    Despite occasional bellyaching by Septics, I suspect keeping their ‘allies’ (vassals) weak and dependent is USG policy. Note James Baker’s 1990 comment to Mikhail Gorbachev (where he infamously promised that NATO would not expand ‘an inch… in an eastern direction’), disagreeing with a newly-unified Germany being neutral:
    ‘If Germany is neutral it does not mean it will not be militaristic. Quite the opposite, it could very well decide to create its own nuclear potential instead of relying on American nuclear deterrent forces.’
    Are you familiar with Dan Kovalik? I’ve just started reading his 2017 The Plot to Scapegoat Russia. An interview with him here is worth a listen, as well as this talk here and another interview here. He’s a bit of a Lefty and a touch too credulous here and there, but much of what he speaks and writes about is thought-provoking—plenty of avenues for further research. His contention essentially is that the US is far from being the ‘shining city upon a hill’ that many like to believe; which fits in with what I have lately been reading from other sources (and as Prof. Bernard Lewis said in 2006: ‘America is harmless as an enemy and treacherous as a friend.’).
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sat May 05, 2018 4:28 pm

ScotchedEarth wrote:
    Aristide wrote:Maybe you should pass a message to Putin, before he makes laughable threats towards western europe, he should build up an electrical grid so evry russian has acess to electricity and hot water
    And maybe you should pass a message to Macron that before making his own laughable threats—which he can only carry out by hanging on to Uncle Sam’s coattails—he should sort out the many problems besetting his own country, not least the native French murdered at the hands of Muslim terrorists.

• Since the fall of the Berlin Wall and demise of Communism, France has suffered at least 278 dead and over 1,200 injured from terrorism, the overwhelming majority (273 dead) at the hands of Muslim terrorists.
    • Particularly since the infamous Muslim riots of Autumn 2005 (when over 8,800 cars burned), France has an annual tradition of torching cars on New Year’s Eve: >1,000 cars burned New Year 2017/18; 945 on NY 2016/17; >800 NY 2015/16; 940 NY 2014/15; 1,067 NY 2013/14; 1,193 NY 2012/13. 1,137 NY 2009/10 1,147 NY 2008/9, 879 NY 2007/8, etc.
    • France’s security situation has deteriorated so much, it has troops patrolling the streets of Paris (and being targeted themselves).

‘And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?’ (Matt. 7:3)
    Get your own house in order first.

Aristide wrote:‘Western Europe is the … center of our civilisation, culture and evrything humanity stands for.’
    Christian Europe was, and that will end with Western Civilisation giving way to the coming Caliphate, and France with a larger Muslim population than any other Western country, will lead the way. If you don’t already speak Arabic, better start learning.

GarryB wrote:so it expects the US to defend them.... how is that fair to the US taxpayer?
    Despite occasional bellyaching by Septics, I suspect keeping their ‘allies’ (vassals) weak and dependent is USG policy. Note James Baker’s 1990 comment to Mikhail Gorbachev (where he infamously promised that NATO would not expand ‘an inch… in an eastern direction’), disagreeing with a newly-unified Germany being neutral:
    ‘If Germany is neutral it does not mean it will not be militaristic. Quite the opposite, it could very well decide to create its own nuclear potential instead of relying on American nuclear deterrent forces.’
    Are you familiar with Dan Kovalik? I’ve just started reading his 2017 The Plot to Scapegoat Russia. An interview with him here is worth a listen, as well as this talk here and another interview here. He’s a bit of a Lefty and a touch too credulous here and there, but much of what he speaks and writes about is thought-provoking—plenty of avenues for further research. His contention essentially is that the US is far from being the ‘shining city upon a hill’ that many like to believe; which fits in with what I have lately been reading from other sources (and as Prof. Bernard Lewis said in 2006: ‘America is harmless as an enemy and treacherous as a friend.’).

You are wrong. Do you know which european country has the largest popuation of muslims?

Its russia. 15% of the russian population are of this primitive "culture".

You should not worry about France or Europe in general. Nothing in politics happenes without purpose. The muslims and all this scum are used to fuel an agenda. Forge a united European nation. Install heavy security and cull
    down liberal bullshit. Once the muslims are not needed anymore, they get cast aside like all the others that got casted aside in the past. Europe has a long history of final solutions. In some instances France erased up to 70% of local populations.

Look at Germany, what happened in 2015 was no accident. Several months before Syrians stormed the borders, the EU cut food supplies for their camps. The pressure was raised systematic so they rush into Europe and create all this turmoil.

Now that they have done their job, the syrians get treated like dirt in Germany and thousands leave each month back to Turkey.

http://www.dw.com/en/syrian-refugees-leaving-germany-over-family-reunification-policy/a-43358055

Germany even plans to build up large camps where the migrants get locked in.

And France? We make deals with libyan war lords who sell migrants on slave markets.

Its hard for small people to understand the grand scheme of things.

What i really see a problem in though is Russia muslim population.

Also i have to disagree about "christian europe". Christianity is nothing else as Islam. Christianity was a burden for Europe and hold it back like a stone. What made Europe the center of humanity is the mix of Hellenism, Egypt and the Roman Empire.

Its a matter of fact, that Europe was pushed down from its throne when Christianity spread. And Europe regained its old power when the Renaissance broke Christianity and reinstalled the old ways of thinking.

The real problems are not even seen here. Its subsaharan africans. Their numbers explode. In the next 20 years, Nigeria alone will have 1 billion people. The pressure down there rises more and more.

Thats what we must find a solution for. Not some caliphate bullshit. Do you have the slightest idea what will happen, when millions stream upwards through the nile valley?

Why you think the EU wants build up a defense line in the south of Morocco, Algeria, Libya and Egypt? Strategists see this upcoming problem. I doubt Islam would survive the influx of 2 billion black africans into the middle east and north africa. And this problem affects Russia just as it will affect us. And i hope Russia choses to stand with us, when the shit hits the fan.

Europe can hold this out. But countries like Egypt would be lost. And i´m not willing to give Egypt up.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun May 06, 2018 6:02 am

Western Europe is the center of humanity. The center of our civilisation, culture and evrything humanity stands for.

You admit you promote wars and supply both sides for monetary gain... if that is civilisation then you can keep it... in fact shove it up your ass.

As part of that i also see Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Chile as well as Argentina. And yes, also Russia has part of our heritage. Last time i checked Czar comes from Ceasar.

How generous of you... are we all just really good friends who misunderstand french wit?

Bugger off.

That said, we should note one thing, you are right. if USA pulls out of Europe, we will have to pay for that ourself. Not that it matters, but you know how people are. The party is exploited as long as possible.

Yeah... did you notice that when Russia tries to pipe gas and oil to Europe it gets its hands slapped away because you prefer to let the Ukraine interfere and steal from your supplies on the way through their country so you can bitch about Russia not being a reliable supplier.

Have you noticed all the serious problems... political and financial... in building pipelines to China... because there are none...

Maybe that party might stop soon too and you will pay more for defence and for energy... that isn't going to effect your first world standard of living though right?

But we are smart enough to see the signs. France has the largest nuclear force of Europe. And what we want is a European army. France and Germany united. We even offer Germany acess to our nuclear weapons and negotiations are that we will both invest into that force. The planned franco-german 6th generation jet is a part of that program.

Yeah... Poland feared the Russians and tried to cosy up to Germany instead... did you see how that worked out for them... in the short term and the long term?

Good luck with that... I am sure the Germans secretly want to spend a lot more on defence and will subsidise your nuclear capacity... that might have been on their agenda all along...

That said, your polonium comment is cute.

If you want to throw around unfounded accusations don't be surprised if a country that could have been an ally turns into a real threat because you treat them like one every chance you get...

We break nations like Libya and do stuff like this to cover up small money laundry cases

Yes, I know you are two faced bastards and that is why I am very happy you are pushing Russia away and trying to pull the Germans in close... though I don't know what the German people of today have done to deserve your country... we will see when Micron cops a feel of a fold of Merkel... does he get a slap, or the leather whip... Yuk... what a picture in my head.. Embarassed

It has clearly cost you your soul... so not free. Twisted Evil

So do you really think you can impress a Frenchman with some idiots poisoning a guy with polonium? We break entire nations down into genocidal wars.

We made great business with the Shah of Iran. When he felt, it was France that brought the Ayatollah to Iran.

Sorry, I don't believe it... it was Russian hackers and Putin that did all that... when was the last time a Bond super villain was French... and John Malkovich in Jonny English does not count.

Now our persident says the nuclear deal should be remade and agrees with trump. If trump reinstalls the sanctions, we wont deliver the planes which Iran ordered. Iran already paid 5.5 billion €.

Before the meeting Micron said it was a good deal and there is no alternative... but after Trump gives him a cheap feel all of a sudden the deal needs to be changed?

Hmmm... a country buys stuff from France and then France refuses to deliver because of some made up crap... I think I read that story before... of course now the French president is clearly shown to be no more than a $2 hooker to washington... it is expected now...

BTW I think it is great you wont deliver those planes... makes Russian planes look a better option.

No need to read it... just never do deals with France because when the wind changes you get screwed... they have no conscience or morals.... very much like the US ironically enough.

P.s.: you are from New Zealand? Nice. My father was stationed in Nouméa and lived with my mother there. I was born there and we own land an apartment in Poindimié. I´m there each year 4-5 weeks.

Maybe i visit New Zealand as well, because its not far from New Caledonia. What would you advice? I´m a fitness and sports freak, so i guess South Island fits more into my interests. I saw in a documentation you have a volcanc island, famous for its sulfur and all that. Do you know its name?

Dude you started your career on this forum asking about the safety of Europeans in Russia and when you came back you basically shat all over the country and the people... third world country... uncivilised people etc etc you said... bunch of barbarians...

I have read the boy who cries wolf...

Noumea is about 1,000km from New Zealand... it has a very mild climate because it is surrounded by water so it never really gets cold and it never really gets hot... I live in the lower south island where normal winter temperatures is between 6 and 9 degrees and summer temps are normally 18-24 degrees. In Winter we might get a hard frost and minus 2-5 degrees, but having a whole day below zero is rare... snow is a rare event too. In summer the temperature can peak to 30-34 degrees but most of the time it is about 18-20.

In the north island it is warmer and much more heavily populated.

We have a few volcanic islands... white island, and quite a few others but most are in the north island. The area around Rotorua is known for that smell of eggs and hot springs, but even in the south island there are places with hot water pools like Hamner Springs near Christchurch.

If you want to visit most people go to Auckland... and your arrogance and low opinion for anyone not French or German or British or American... you would fit in quite nicely there I would say... lots of things to do, lots of harbours... by the way if you need to rent a car ask if they know where you can hire scuba gear and high explosives because you want to pay your respects on the Rainbow Warrior... they'll laugh and laugh... clown

Despite occasional bellyaching by Septics, I suspect keeping their ‘allies’ (vassals) weak and dependent is USG policy. Note James Baker’s 1990 <a href="https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//dc.html?doc=4325680-Document-06-Record-of-conversation-between">comment</a> to Mikhail Gorbachev (where he infamously promised that NATO would not expand ‘an inch… in an eastern direction’), disagreeing with a newly-unified Germany being neutral:

I totally understand Europe... I mean if the US wants to foot the bill they would be fools not to let them... but as you mention, they are not actually there to defend from a Soviet or Russian invasion, they are a finger in the pie... you can't control things from the other side of the house... you need a finger in everyones pie... when you get a say in everything even when it is none of your business then you can exert control to benefit yourself... spend a little to earn more... they would not do it other wise.

The thing is the powerful control the US seems to exert these days is probably because their intel services stopped looking at the Soviet Union and have started looking at Americas allies so the US knows the dirty laundry in all the capitals of Europe... in all the political parties... and they clearly have substantial strings they can pull when they need to to get what they want.

Being in control of the western media is a bonus because you can back up a threat to destroy someone when you have attack dogs on call eager to do your bidding...

His contention essentially is that the US is far from being the ‘shining city upon a hill’ that many like to believe;

One could accuse or little french friend here of many flaws and vices, but wide eyed naivety is not one of them... he openly admits to his countries shady activities in creating wars and profiteering from those conflicts... I really don't think he thinks the US is anything other than the richest kid on the block with the biggest stick and an eagerness to use it for his own financial gain and those that crawl at his feet will have plenty of scraps to survive on...

You are wrong. Do you know which european country has the largest popuation of muslims?

You should not worry about France or Europe in general. Nothing in politics happenes without purpose. The muslims and all this scum are used to fuel an agenda. Forge a united European nation. Install heavy security and cull
    down liberal bullshit. Once the muslims are not needed anymore, they get cast aside like all the others that got casted aside in the past. Europe has a long history of final solutions. In some instances France erased up to 70% of local populations.

Normal muslims who have lived peacefully for centuries are not the problem... it is the pumped up radicals that the french destruction of Libya and the western destruction of the rest of the countries in the Middle East that are the problem and they don't seem to be heading to Russia.

Enjoy... you are reaping what you have been sowing... I am sure that will tingle your western christian sensibilities...

They should build some in Auschwitz...

Its a matter of fact, that Europe was pushed down from its throne when Christianity spread. And Europe regained its old power when the Renaissance broke Christianity and reinstalled the old ways of thinking.

Druidism or are we talking cavemen, because that is what you sound like...

The real problems are not even seen here. Its subsaharan africans. Their numbers explode. In the next 20 years, Nigeria alone will have 1 billion people. The pressure down there rises more and more.

Aren't the civil wars you are starting down there dealing with that?

I am sure when that ends up the losers will seek safety and asylum in France... Smile

And this problem affects Russia just as it will affect us. And i hope Russia choses to stand with us, when the shit hits the fan.

But you are teaching them... why the fuck would they help you, when they can sell weapons to all these militant Africans that you guys have been fucking over all these centuries.. and I don't just mean France... but the UK and spain and portugal and belgium and the dutch and the rest...

Europe can hold this out. But countries like Egypt would be lost. And i´m not willing to give Egypt up.

Oh, you are ready to save Egypt... personally?

I am sure the Egyptians can make money building boats to help them across the Med... they can use their two Mistrals to protect them to international waters...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Sun May 06, 2018 10:10 am

GarryB wrote:

You admit you promote wars and supply both sides for monetary gain... if that is civilisation then you can keep it... in fact shove it up your ass.

How generous of you... are we all just really good friends who misunderstand french wit?

Bugger off.

Yeah... did you notice that when Russia tries to pipe gas and oil to Europe it gets its hands slapped away because you prefer to let the Ukraine interfere and steal from your supplies on the way through their country so you can bitch about Russia not being a reliable supplier.

Have you noticed all the serious problems... political and financial... in building pipelines to China... because there are none...

Maybe that party might stop soon too and you will pay more for defence and for energy... that isn't going to effect your first world standard of living though right?

Yeah... Poland feared the Russians and tried to cosy up to Germany instead... did you see how that worked out for them... in the short term and the long term?

Good luck with that... I am sure the Germans secretly want to spend a lot more on defence and will subsidise your nuclear capacity... that might have been on their agenda all along...

That said, your polonium comment is cute.

If you want to throw around unfounded accusations don't be surprised if a country that could have been an ally turns into a real threat because you treat them like one every chance you get...

Yes, I know you are two faced bastards and that is why I am very happy you are pushing Russia away and trying to pull the Germans in close... though I don't know what the German people of today have done to deserve your country... we will see when Micron cops a feel of a fold of Merkel... does he get a slap, or the leather whip...  Yuk... what a picture in my head.. Embarassed

It has clearly cost you your soul... so not free.  Twisted Evil

Sorry, I don't believe it... it was Russian hackers and Putin that did all that... when was the last time a Bond super villain was French... and John Malkovich in Jonny English does not count.

Before the meeting Micron said it was a good deal and there is no alternative... but after Trump gives him a cheap feel all of a sudden the deal needs to be changed?

Hmmm... a country buys stuff from France and then France refuses to deliver because of some made up crap... I think I read that story before... of course now the French president is clearly shown to be no more than a $2 hooker to washington... it is expected now...

BTW I think it is great you wont deliver those planes... makes Russian planes look a better option.

No need to read it... just never do deals with France because when the wind changes you get screwed... they have no conscience or morals.... very much like the US ironically enough.

Dude you started your career on this forum asking about the safety of Europeans in Russia and when you came back you basically shat all over the country and the people... third world country... uncivilised people etc etc you said... bunch of barbarians...

I have read the boy who cries wolf...

Noumea is about 1,000km from New Zealand... it has a very mild climate because it is surrounded by water so it never really gets cold and it never really gets hot... I live in the lower south island where normal winter temperatures is between 6 and 9 degrees and summer temps are normally 18-24 degrees. In Winter we might get a hard frost and minus 2-5 degrees, but having a whole day below zero is rare... snow is a rare event too. In summer the temperature can peak to 30-34 degrees but most of the time it is about 18-20.

In the north island it is warmer and much more heavily populated.

We have a few volcanic islands... white island, and quite a few others but most are in the north island. The area around Rotorua is known for that smell of eggs and hot springs, but even in the south island there are places with hot water pools like Hamner Springs near Christchurch.

If you want to visit most people go to Auckland... and your arrogance and low opinion for anyone not French or German or British or American... you would fit in quite nicely there I would say... lots of things to do, lots of harbours... by the way if you need to rent a car ask if they know where you can hire scuba gear and high explosives because you want to pay your respects on the Rainbow Warrior... they'll laugh and laugh... clown

I totally understand Europe... I mean if the US wants to foot the bill they would be fools not to let them... but as you mention, they are not actually there to defend from a Soviet or Russian invasion, they are a finger in the pie... you can't control things from the other side of the house... you need a finger in everyones pie... when you get a say in everything even when it is none of your business then you can exert control to benefit yourself... spend a little to earn more... they would not do it other wise.

The thing is the powerful control the US seems to exert these days is probably because their intel services stopped looking at the Soviet Union and have started looking at Americas allies so the US knows the dirty laundry in all the capitals of Europe... in all the political parties... and they clearly have substantial strings they can pull when they need to to get what they want.

Being in control of the western media is a bonus because you can back up a threat to destroy someone when you have attack dogs on call eager to do your bidding...

His contention essentially is that the US is far from being the ‘shining city upon a hill’ that many like to believe;

One could accuse or little french friend here of many flaws and vices, but wide eyed naivety is not one of them... he openly admits to his countries shady activities in creating wars and profiteering from those conflicts... I really don't think he thinks the US is anything other than the richest kid on the block with the biggest stick and an eagerness to use it for his own financial gain and those that crawl at his feet will have plenty of scraps to survive on...

Normal muslims who have lived peacefully for centuries are not the problem... it is the pumped up radicals that the french destruction of Libya and the western destruction of the rest of the countries in the Middle East that are the problem and they don't seem to be heading to Russia.

Enjoy... you are reaping what you have been sowing... I am sure that will tingle your western christian sensibilities...

They should build some in Auschwitz...

Druidism or are we talking cavemen, because that is what you sound like...

Aren't the civil wars you are starting down there dealing with that?

I am sure when that ends up the losers will seek safety and asylum in France...  Smile

And this problem affects Russia just as it will affect us. And i hope Russia choses to stand with us, when the shit hits the fan.

But you are teaching them... why the fuck would they help you, when they can sell weapons to all these militant Africans that you guys have been fucking over all these centuries.. and I don't just mean France... but the UK and spain and portugal and belgium and the dutch and the rest...

Oh, you are ready to save Egypt... personally?

I am sure the Egyptians can make money building boats to help them across the Med... they can use their two Mistrals to protect them to international waters...

Egypt makes what we allow them to make.

France and the EU in general has the technology to secure the entire mediterranean with one control room and several drones. Search and destroy any incoming boat. So far this is not needed right now. We made a deal with Libyan war lords who catch all migrants and sell them on slave markets. Meanwhile all NGO were blocked from african coast and some of their ships confiscated. Migration over the med dropped down to zero.

As for the population explosion down there. Ever heared about CRISPR? Its a new method to change virus and let them reporgram. Its quite spectacular. It allows a Virus to target specific haplo groups.

Remember the Ebola-Outbreak in 2014? It was an interesting one, because it was so atypical. It started in our former colony La Guinée in the city Méliandou. A 2 year old kid suddenly developed symptoms of Ebola. Normally all former Ebola infections started in remote areas and never developed inside a big city. Even more so in a kid that had zero contact forest animals. What he had was a polio vaccination from french pharma corporation Sanofi, 14 days prior. Very Happy

What happened then was very interesting. The virus spread. First slowly and then exponential and covered many west african nations. tenthousands died directly from the virus and several hundredthousands felt victim to the social collapse the infection caused. And the most interesting fact is, that the Virus only went like a mild influenca on non african people. Evry white and asian person infected, survived. The medicament, which was develoepd within days Wink seemed to have only worked on non africans. Even under perfect conditions in the USA all black patients died. Really a strange Virus Wink

That said,yes i consider Russia in a way as part of our cultural hemisphere. In St. Petersburg i had evrything i wanted and yes i think Europe and Russia should make closer ties. But at the moment some of our interests do not match.

And no, gas delivery to China is no option for Russia. It was a desperate move. Have you checked the contracts? China pays a very low price. China is not their friend.

As far as i know currently Nordstream 2 pipeline is build between Russia and Germany. I support that.

And Ukraine? Was wrongly handled. Just as France would never give up our territory in South America, Russia would never give up Crimea.

In the end we must accept that we wont get Crimea and Russia will have to accept we won western Ukraine. For Syria we can find a solution as well.

We want peace in Syria and get some sweet contracts there but Assad cant be accepted by us. What we can accept is the Baath regime. Russia can keep the syrian regime but exchange Assad.

Hey dont make fun about Operation Satanique. We really fucked that one up ha ha. This happened several years before i was born but they made a documentation about it in TV few years ago. I dont understand why we left two agents behind, but were able to ship several dozens out of New Zealand on our submarine Rubis.

You can be proud for New Zealand, you catched us when we had our hand still in the cookie jar. ^^ As far as i know the Rubis brought most of our agents to Nouméa.

Is this still a big deal in New Zealand? Because over here its more like a funny anecdote.

As for New Zealand, im sure Auckland is great but i prefer nature. I checked several tours and i think the southern island promises more. I saw pictures of Milford fjord and that glacier and some of those animals like the Kiwi and Tuatara.

If you ever want visit New Caledona, contact me and i tell you the best. Our island there also has great nature and landscapes. We have unique Gecko species and also our version of the Kiwi, the Kagu bird.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon May 07, 2018 1:35 am

Yeah, yeah.... if you could control your bitches then why did you have to eliminate Gadaffi so crudely?

Migration over the med dropped down to zero.

For how long...

As for the population explosion down there. Ever heared about CRISPR? Its a new method to change virus and let them reporgram. Its quite spectacular. It allows a Virus to target specific haplo groups.

Yeah, you said you liked Hitler...

The only problem with that technology is that once it is mature and fully developed IT CAN BE USED AGAINST ANY ETHNIC GROUP INCLUDING YOUR OWN.

But lets not learn from history... I am sure the guy who invented one of the nerve agents used to exterminate jews during WWII would have a laugh though...

The medicament, which was develoepd within days Wink seemed to have only worked on non africans. Even under perfect conditions in the USA all black patients died. Really a strange Virus

Will you be so smug when it mutates and just kills everyone... sounds like the plot for an American Zombie Apocalypse movie... or maybe video game.

That said,yes i consider Russia in a way as part of our cultural hemisphere. In St. Petersburg i had evrything i wanted and yes i think Europe and Russia should make closer ties. But at the moment some of our interests do not match.

Wow, you have changed your tune... starting to realise some of the things you said were over the top heat of the moment things said in anger?

And no, gas delivery to China is no option for Russia. It was a desperate move. Have you checked the contracts? China pays a very low price. China is not their friend.

Ukraine paid a low price for their gas too, till the went feral and started stealing and turning west.

China pays more than it costs to get and send, so they are making money for something that didn't cost them anything in the first place.

As far as i know currently Nordstream 2 pipeline is build between Russia and Germany. I support that.

Many of your fellow EU citizens and the US don't and will do all sorts of things to stop it...

You have mentioned lots of underhanded tricks your country pulls to get its way... would you expect less from the US or UK?

Not as much fun when you don't benefit from it is it?

And Ukraine? Was wrongly handled. Just as France would never give up our territory in South America, Russia would never give up Crimea.

But they did for almost 15 years. I would say it was very cleverly handled... by Putin... Russia is happy, the Crimean people are much happier... it is only the west and the Ukraine that are bitter... and the way they have been acting against the crimean people and russian people who gives a fuck what they think.

In the end we must accept that we wont get Crimea and Russia will have to accept we won western Ukraine.

That game isn't played out yet... Crimea is a done deal.... they are happy... lets see what the people of Ukraine want...

For Syria we can find a solution as well.

What makes you think you are even at the table in this?

We want peace in Syria and get some sweet contracts there but Assad cant be accepted by us. What we can accept is the Baath regime. Russia can keep the syrian regime but exchange Assad.

Again... you have spent your energies destroying Syria... what makes you think you get a seat at the table?

Hey dont make fun about Operation Satanique. We really fucked that one up ha ha. This happened several years before i was born but they made a documentation about it in TV few years ago. I dont understand why we left two agents behind, but were able to ship several dozens out of New Zealand on our submarine Rubis.

They thought our cops were stupid and would not catch them so they tried to tidy up some loose ends like return rental cars and shit.

Good lesson for New Zealand though.

Is this still a big deal in New Zealand? Because over here its more like a funny anecdote.

Well after sending troops to fight and die for you, you do this to us... we took it very personally at the time... not just the murder, but the bullying afterwards... threats to block dairy exports to the EU unless the two criminals did their time in a nice french island in the pacific, and then one of them got a sore tummy and had to go home and the other one got pregnant and also had to go home...

Mental note, The French are ungrateful backstabbing cunts... but we moved on fairly quickly... I think just afterwards we bought Mistrals where we would normally have bought Stingers for our military... we might have been offered a good deal on that... I don't know.

I have met a lot of French tourists and if they don't bring up the subject I don't... it wasn't a choice made by the French people... it was done by their government.

As for New Zealand, im sure Auckland is great but i prefer nature. I checked several tours and i think the southern island promises more. I saw pictures of Milford fjord and that glacier and some of those animals like the Kiwi and Tuatara.

I should start with a little complaint... in many european documentaries that talk about New Zealand they say that the north island of the country is called the north island... it isn't. As a person in the south island I don't talk about going to north island... I would say I am going to the north island and it would be the same in the north island... you would say you are going to the south island. The only major island in New Zealand with an actual name is Stewart island right down the very bottom of the three.

The south island is quite large and not very heavily populated... of our 4.5 million population over 2 million live in Auckland...

If you are after recreation and adventure then the South Island makes sense mountains down the spine farmland on the east side and rather tougher country on the west. The line of mountains down the south island means the weather coming from Australia hits the mountains and goes up so lots of rain on the west coast and warm dry winds on the plains to the east...

Milford and central otago are popular tourist destinations, some of the walking tracks have queues at certain times of the year. Fiordland is also known for rain... annual rainfall is measured in metres, but the real problem is the sandflies.

If you zoom in google maps you will see there is no road access to most of fiordland, so helicopter or plane or boat, but the area is beautiful if you like walking or hunting.

If you ever want visit New Caledona, contact me and i tell you the best. Our island there also has great nature and landscapes. We have unique Gecko species and also our version of the Kiwi, the Kagu bird.

Thank you for the offer, but I can't stand hot weather... anything above about 20 degrees C and I just sweat and hate it.
    ScotchedEarth
    ScotchedEarth

Post  ScotchedEarth Mon May 07, 2018 2:54 am

Aristide wrote:Once the muslims are not needed anymore, they get cast aside … <­snip remainder of juvenile fantasy>
    France’s—indeed Western Civilisation’s—problem is not just limited to current numbers of Muslims but the fact that native Europeans are not reproducing at replacement rate. While Europe has suffered demographic disaster before (the 14th Century’s Black Death killing 60% of Europe’s population), it was not with a fecund alien population in its midst. Natal collapse combined with fertile alien competition can only result in population replacement.

Charles Gave of the Institute des Libertes predicts that—without even taking into account future immigration—Europe will be majority Muslim within 40 years.

The future belongs to those who show up for it,’ as columnist Mark Steyn has written repeatedly.

The future of Western Civilisation—if it has one—looks increasingly uncertain. Perhaps we’ll ‘go gentle into that good night’, with increasing numbers converting to Islam while the declining remainder accept dhimmi status. Perhaps we’ll ‘rage, rage against the dying of the light’ by exploding into ethnic civil war—Yugoslavia writ large across several continents. Perhaps countries will find themselves new Hitlers. Probably a mixture—a second coming of Hitler here, a Yugoslavia Part 2 there, an Al-Andalus 2.0 over there.

It is impossible to know if Russia will make it through this fin de siècle, if they will become the ‘shining city upon a hill’ that America only pretended to; but at least they have hope as they are not promoting degeneracy with the enthusiasm of the West, and Christianity is enjoying a revival there.

Aristide wrote:Christianity was a burden for Europe and hold it back like a stone
    Puerile ignorance. Our civilisation was built on the research and work of Christian scientists, who were as devoted to their faith as they were dedicated to making sense of His creation. Even Galileo—whom internet atheists love to use in their attacks on the Church—was a devout Christian to his dying breath. E.g. in a 1615 letter to the Grand Duchess of Tuscany he wrote, ‘[N]or is God any less excellently revealed in Nature’s actions than in the sacred statements of the Bible,’ and continued by quoting the early Christian theologian Tertullian: ‘We conclude that God is known first through Nature, and then again, more particularly, by doctrine; by Nature in His works, and by doctrine in His revealed word.’

Good article here by Rodney Stark: ‘False Conflict: Christianity is Not Only Compatible With Science—It Created It’.

The atheism of the last half-century only gave us abortion and sexual degeneracy, the destruction of the family, collapsing birth-rates, and increasingly tyrannous, dying societies. Societies that kill the most innocent, an unborn child (and sometimes the born as well, a number of ‘foetuses’ surviving the abortion process)—but will give even the most depraved of murderers a comfortable cell, with access to TV, video games and often a blind eye to illicit drugs, before releasing them after a decade or two to spend the remainder of their lives on Welfare. (Check the jail cell of Anders Breivik—I’ve paid to stay in hotel rooms worse than what he gets for free and murdering 77 people.)

Aristide wrote:And i hope Russia choses to stand with us, when the shit hits the fan.
    Russia has repeatedly offered the West friendship only to be rebuffed at Washington’s behest. At this point, the West needs as radical a transformation of governmental systems as the USSR experienced before Russia can realistically consider trusting the West again.
    Svyatoslavich

Post  Svyatoslavich Mon May 07, 2018 4:29 am

Comparing the muslims in Russia with those in most of Europe makes no sense. Russian muslims are native, have been there for many centuries, are completely acquainted with living within a Christian, Western culture. Throughout Russia, even in muslim majority regions, women are not obliged to wear hijab, and alcohol and non-halal food are widely sold - no sharia anywhere, as it would go against Russian constitution. On the other hand, there were no significant amount of muslims in Europe (except in the Balkans) before WWII, the cultural shock when an immigrant arrives there is huge. Just to put one example, I was reading the case of a Morrocan immigrant in Spain who raped a Spanish woman and couldn't understand he had done anything wrong. He invited her to walk in the woods and she accepted, the guy thought he had green light to do whatever he wanted. Such a thing would never happen in Russia, because (as I said) they have been within Russian, Christian culture for centuries - almost half a millenium in case of Tatars, two centuries in case of Central Asians. So having many millions of muslims is not an issue for Russia as it is for Europe. Islamic terror was imported into the former Soviet Union in the late 80's and 90's with foreign "help" from countries like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan, etc, who sent Wahhabi preachers, it is not a local trait of Russian muslims, and it has greatly decreased in the last decade.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon May 07, 2018 5:47 pm

GarryB wrote:

Yeah, yeah.... if you could control your bitches then why did you have to eliminate Gadaffi so crudely?

Migration over the med dropped down to zero.

For how long...

Yeah, you said you liked Hitler...

The only problem with that technology is that once it is mature and fully developed IT CAN BE USED AGAINST ANY ETHNIC GROUP INCLUDING YOUR OWN.

But lets not learn from history... I am sure the guy who invented one of the nerve agents used to exterminate jews during WWII would have a laugh though...

The medicament, which was develoepd within days Wink seemed to have only worked on non africans. Even under perfect conditions in the USA all black patients died. Really a strange Virus

Will you be so smug when it mutates and just kills everyone... sounds like the plot for an American Zombie Apocalypse movie... or maybe video game.

Wow, you have changed your tune... starting to realise some of the things you said were over the top heat of the moment things said in anger?

Ukraine paid a low price for their gas too, till the went feral and started stealing and turning west.

China pays more than it costs to get and send, so they are making money for something that didn't cost them anything in the first place.

Many of your fellow EU citizens and the US don't and will do all sorts of things to stop it...

You have mentioned lots of underhanded tricks your country pulls to get its way... would you expect less from the US or UK?

Not as much fun when you don't benefit from it is it?

But they did for almost 15 years. I would say it was very cleverly handled... by Putin... Russia is happy, the Crimean people are much happier... it is only the west and the Ukraine that are bitter... and the way they have been acting against the crimean people and russian people who gives a fuck what they think.

In the end we must accept that we wont get Crimea and Russia will have to accept we won western Ukraine.

That game isn't played out yet... Crimea is a done deal.... they are happy... lets see what the people of Ukraine want...

For Syria we can find a solution as well.

What makes you think you are even at the table in this?

Again... you have spent your energies destroying Syria... what makes you think you get a seat at the table?

They thought our cops were stupid and would not catch them so they tried to tidy up some loose ends like return rental cars and shit.

Good lesson for New Zealand though.

Well after sending troops to fight and die for you, you do this to us... we took it very personally at the time... not just the murder, but the bullying afterwards... threats to block dairy exports to the EU unless the two criminals did their time in a nice french island in the pacific, and then one of them got a sore tummy and had to go home and the other one got pregnant and also had to go home...

Mental note, The French are ungrateful backstabbing cunts... but we moved on fairly quickly... I think just afterwards we bought Mistrals where we would normally have bought Stingers for our military... we might have been offered a good deal on that... I don't know.

I have met a lot of French tourists and if they don't bring up the subject I don't... it wasn't a choice made by the French people... it was done by their government.

I should start with a little complaint... in many european documentaries that talk about New Zealand they say that the north island of the country is called the north island... it isn't. As a person in the south island I don't talk about going to north island... I would say I am going to the north island and it would be the same in the  north island... you would say you are going to the south island. The only major island in New Zealand with an actual name is Stewart island right down the very bottom of the three.

The south island is quite large and not very heavily populated... of our 4.5 million population over 2 million live in Auckland...

If you are after recreation and adventure then the South Island makes sense mountains down the spine farmland on the east side and rather tougher country on the west. The line of mountains down the south island means the weather coming from Australia hits the mountains and goes up so lots of rain on the west coast and warm dry winds on the plains to the east...

Milford and central otago are popular tourist destinations, some of the walking tracks have queues at certain times of the year. Fiordland is also known for rain... annual rainfall is measured in metres, but the real problem is the sandflies.

If you zoom in google maps you will see there is no road access to most of fiordland, so helicopter or plane or boat, but the area is beautiful if you like walking or hunting.

Thank you for the offer, but I can't stand hot weather... anything above about 20 degrees C and I just sweat and hate it.

This has nothing to do with Hitler amigo. There is a massive problem growing in Africa. You know it. I know it. And a solution must be found. The best solution is offered through CRISPR/CAS.

It doesnt mean they have to die. The Virus can be used to sterilize them. That way their population drops down easily. Since africans have a very different DNA to all other humans (no neanderthalian and denisovian DNA), the Virus can easily programmed to target them. That would be the soft method. The harsh method would be to program it into killing.

And no, i dont fear this method for a simple reason. Africans are completly defenseless. They have no technology and are primitive. They could never develop a similar weapon to strike back and we can neutralize it easily. They cant.

As for Russia and Syria. France is in the UNSC. Of course we have a seat at the table. We always had and always will have. Gaddafi died the way he did, because it was decided in Paris, that he dies that way. New informations say it was Paris, which send his exact location to rebels. Gaddafi knew too much. That was his death sentence. France could not allow him to be arrested and then have a court trial and talk much.

And Gaddafi is just one example. Do you know how the migrant stream over the mediterranean ended? We made a deal with libyan war lords. They catch the migrants and sell them on slave markets. The Un says the conditions are like in concentration camps.

And then, when reports came in, president Macron travelled to african leaders and acted like he is shocked himself and even put oil in the fire, how horrible conditions are. Result was, that shocked african leaders start missions to bring their citizens back home.

Thats the art of diplomacy. We create the horror but wash our hands in innocense and use that horror to create push factors for migrants. And it works excellent.

Well...as i said we fucked up that one in New Zealand. You must understand the hostile reaction afterwards. The mission was not sucessful and we got catched. This creates anger. Of course we could not allow the two agents in prison. That would be an insult for France. They were a couple. They were allowed to walk free on the island and she got pregnant. That happenes. The guy went home, because he felt not so good and she went home to have better medic standards for the baby. Both have high positions even today. I think she leads a fire department in Paris and he is still in military.

New Caledonia is not very warm. It has super mild climate. Mostly aound 25°C. Its really perfect. Just look at Île des Pins

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 12 Ile_des_pins_012

Thanks for your information regarding New Zealand. I might consider it. I will be in New Caledonia next February until May and maybe will use the chance to spend 2 weeks in new Zealand.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue May 08, 2018 11:29 am

This has nothing to do with Hitler amigo. There is a massive problem growing in Africa. You know it. I know it. And a solution must be found. The best solution is offered through CRISPR/CAS.

Start a sentence with "nothing to do with Hitler" and ending in the final solution to eliminate a race from the worlds gene pool... yeah...

It doesnt mean they have to die. The Virus can be used to sterilize them. That way their population drops down easily. Since africans have a very different DNA to all other humans (no neanderthalian and denisovian DNA), the Virus can easily programmed to target them. That would be the soft method. The harsh method would be to program it into killing.

So what you must work out with your white skin, is that if it is easy to target them then it would also be easy to target everyone else instead... actually I do seem to remember a movie where everyone suddenly becomes sterile and everyone panics... I seem to think the movies story revolves around one woman who is not sterile and the attempts to protect her and get her to safety for the future of the human race... didn't watch the movie myself... it just seemed like a rich mans wet dream... a way to get rid of 90% of the worlds population and leave a select few to enjoy the abundance the world can offer to a much smaller population of humans.

The idea is revolting to me.

And no, i dont fear this method for a simple reason. Africans are completly defenseless. They have no technology and are primitive. They could never develop a similar weapon to strike back and we can neutralize it easily. They cant.

Yeah.... dem dumb niggers... you fucking idiot... they don't need to develop a similar weapon... to use the weapon you give it to them... and before they die or while they spend their time not getting all the women in their street pregnant, all they have to do is re-engineer to attack white people... you fucking moron.

What you are saying is that white people have built the nuclear bomb but there is no way our enemies could develop them too because they are stupid... guess what... people are people... there are plenty of stupid black people... but there are plenty of stupid white people too... stupid doesn't have a colour, just like genius doesn't either.

As for Russia and Syria. France is in the UNSC. Of course we have a seat at the table.

You mean the UNSC that you ignored when you launched cruise missiles at Syria not so long ago?

I doubt the UNSC will have anything to do with peace in Syria... it will pretty much come down to Russia, Syria, Turkey, and Iran...

Thats the art of diplomacy. We create the horror but wash our hands in innocense and use that horror to create push factors for migrants. And it works excellent.

The only people fooled by such displays are the western public... because they believe everything the western media tell them, because the western media doesn't want them to know the truth and most of the western public don't really want to know the truth... everything is fine and we are a force for good in the world... why does the whole world hate us so much... oh that is right, they are jealous of our freedoms... hahahaha.

You enjoy it in the matrix...

Both have high positions even today. I think she leads a fire department in Paris and he is still in military.

Couldn't give a shit about those cowards and murderers.

Thanks for your information regarding New Zealand. I might consider it. I will be in New Caledonia next February until May and maybe will use the chance to spend 2 weeks in new Zealand.

If your time window is February to May then you need to decide what you want to spend your time doing... February is the end of summer and often has the most stable warm weather, so walking or hiking or summer activities in February. May is winter, though as I said not cold at all compared with some places.
    If you want to go Skiing or snowboarding then May will have good snow on the mountains... the southern alps in the south island and there are mountains in the north island too that would be worth a look. Our weather is not set in stone of course, today it was 22 degrees, which is warm for April as it is Autumn... but mild weather can happen any time... the main reason it was warm was because we had a northwest wind... it has to come over the southern alps which means all the rain gets dumped out as it rises and cools and once it has come over it descends and heats up but is dry... warm dry wind. That effects canterbury and otago in the south island and the east coast of the north island too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 pm