Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Discussion about construction or not of ships for RuNavy

Isos

Discussion about construction or not of ships for RuNavy

Post  Isos on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:47 pm

https://flotprom.ru/2015/186337/

I found the article that is the source because of which Eehnie thinks lider is under construction. It is also quoted in wiki page for russiaan navy ships as a source for the first lider being under construction.

So according to my auto translation it says they plan to start it in 2017. The article was writen in 2015.

So Eejnie this is bullshit that has 0 value.
    eehnie

Project 23560

Post  eehnie on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:32 am

Isos wrote:https://flotprom.ru/2015/186337/

I found the article that is the source because of which Eehnie thinks lider is under construction. It is also quoted in wiki page for russiaan navy ships as a source for the first lider being under construction.

So according to my auto translation it says they plan to start it in 2017. The article was writen in 2015.

I posted clearly the link that makes me think that the first unit of the Project 23560 is under construction.

http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_23560.htm

Their sources, I do not know. Surely many, most of which I do not have access to. But I know their work is fair and reliable in overall terms.
    SeigSoloyvov

Re: Discussion about construction or not of ships for RuNavy

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:21 pm

eehnie wrote:

I posted clearly the link that makes me think that the first unit of the Project 23560 is under construction.

Their sources, I do not know. Surely many, most of which I do not have access to. But I know their work is fair and reliable in overall terms.

you have just been disproven again on this subject, I find it hilarious you just cannot drop it and admit you were wrong.
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm

We all know the ship is not being built our delusional buddy here is the only one who thinks it is.

We all know even if Putin himself walked infront of him and said "The ship isn't under construction" he would call Putin a Liar and say his little website knows better then the president of Russia.

Long story short this isn't a thing you can say that will change his mind the guy is out of his dam mind.
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy on Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:28 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

We all know the ship is not being built our delusional buddy here is the only one who thinks it is.

We all know even if Putin himself walked infront of him and said "The ship isn't under construction" he would call Putin a Liar and say his little website knows better then the president of Russia.

Long story short this isn't a thing you can say that will change his mind the guy is out of his dam mind.

But calling Lider a promising destroyer he is somehow right - they promised to build it, eventually Smile

hoom

Post  hoom on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:49 am

Engage brain a bit: No Russian language sources claim it to be under construction.
    Only this one English language source says 'under construction' in notes to a data table without claiming a laid down date.
    Also with internal contradiction that it says 'planned 2017' which implies the data is old since many Official Russian sources have been saying 'not till ~2025' for a couple of years.

There is clearly an error on that page, logically the error is the one which contradicts all other sources.
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:29 pm

hoom wrote:

Engage brain a bit: No Russian language sources claim it to be under construction.
    Only this one English language source says 'under construction' in notes to a data table without claiming a laid down date.
    Also with internal contradiction that it says 'planned 2017' which implies the data is old since many Official Russian sources have been saying 'not till ~2025' for a couple of years.

There is clearly an error on that page, logically the error is the one which contradicts all other sources.

This is a Russian source. And one of the bests.

http://russianships.info/boevye/23560.htm

Also I can include an important number of links to Russian articles that do not agree with the narrative of delaying.

I care 0 about the insults of some that want a narrative different to the reality. With the time the reality will pass over them, as has been doing until now.

Last edited by eehnie on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Isos

Post  Isos on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:37 pm

eehnie wrote:
    hoom wrote:

Is your life so boring that you need to play the stupid child on forums ? Your source is bullshit.

hoom

Post  hoom on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:24 am

OK so the same site has the same error in their Russian language version dunno
    There is still an error on that page and logically its still the one which disagrees with every other source.
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:50 am

hoom wrote:

OK so the same site has the same error in their Russian language version  dunno
    There is still an error on that page and logically its still the one which disagrees with every other source.

Knowing that they only create a reference in their database when a project becomes under construction, I do not consider this a mistake. You will not find in the database current projects of ships that reached not the phase of construction (like the Project 23000, the Project ??? Husky, the Project ????? Priboi,...).

The time will talk.
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:57 pm

It would be positive to include " Project 23560" in the tittle of the topic. Being an official designation system of Russia, would be positive to include this type of designation in other topics where is not.
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:33 pm

eehnie wrote:It would be positive to include " Project 23560" in the tittle of the topic. Being an official designation system of Russia, would be positive to include this type of designation in other topics where is not.

Nope

Anime class destroyer you are rambling about is just concept/fan-art at this point

MoD still haven't issued requirements for this class, they haven't even decided​ what they want and should they decide at some point to commit to ordering large surface combatant it could/would be given completely different project number
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:48 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:It would be positive to include " Project 23560" in the tittle of the topic. Being an official designation system of Russia, would be positive to include this type of designation in other topics where is not.

Nope

Project 23560, too much numbers for you? Question Question
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:51 am

eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Nope

Project 23560, too much numbers for you?  Question Question

He isn't wrong Those aren't it's official project numbers and if Russia does start building one they most likely will change it's project number,
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:42 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:He isn't wrong Those aren't it's official project numbers and if Russia does start building one they most likely will change it's project number,

You clearly know not what you are talking about.
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:28 pm

eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:He isn't wrong Those aren't it's official project numbers and if Russia does start building one they most likely will change it's project number,

Oh sure like Russia has never changed project numbers before...

this coming from "Russia is building missile cruisers in super secret shipyard no one knows about not even the Russian government but some website does".

In this fantasy land of yours can, can I have a robot best friend who likes booze, blackjack and hookers?
    Isos

Post  Isos on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:49 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Oh sure like Russia has never changed project numbers before...

this coming from "Russia is building missile cruisers in super secret shipyard no one knows about not even the Russian government but some website does".

In this fantasy land of yours can, can I have a robot best friend who likes booze, blackjack and hookers?

I tried to make him understand that lider is not ready but he is kinda optimistic. I would start thinking that he is victim of the inception thing from the movie. You know ? With the idea put deep into the brain. Or maybe he is stupid. I think we won't have an answer for that dunno
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:59 pm

Isos wrote:........
    I tried to make him understand that lider is not ready but he is kinda optimistic. I would start thinking that he is victim of the inception thing from the movie. You know ? With the idea put deep into the brain. Or maybe he is stupid. I think we won't have an answer for that

Answer ain't hard to get. We have two possible options here:

1) Dreamworld implanting of ideas straight out of Hollywood

2) Being flat out stupid

Which of those two scenarios is more likely?

eehnie

Post  eehnie on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:01 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:this coming from "Russia is building missile cruisers in super secret shipyard no one knows about not even the Russian government but some website does".

This is false. I posted a good source, reliable in overall terms, saying it:

If you want to dispute the source, you can try.
    Isos

Post  Isos on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:12 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Isos wrote:........
    I tried to make him understand that lider is not ready but he is kinda optimistic. I would start thinking that he is victim of the inception thing from the movie. You know ? With the idea put deep into the brain. Or maybe he is stupid. I think we won't have an answer for that

Answer ain't hard to get. We have two possible options here:

2) Being flat out stupid

Omg it can't be just one. I think it's both. He keeps going on with this "source".
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:17 pm

Isos wrote:.....
    Omg it can't be just one. I think it's both. He keeps going on with this "source".

Maybe it really is like in Inception, like source within a source within a source? Smile
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:39 pm

eehnie wrote:

This is false. I posted a good source, reliable in overall terms, saying it:

If you want to dispute the source, you can try.

That is the problem son, there is no other source lol! And you are probably the only person on Earth thinking its the legit source. On the bright side, at least you are special, just like your mom says.
    Isos

Post  Isos on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:40 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Isos wrote:.....

Maybe it really is like in Inception, like source within a source within a source? Smile

Within Eehnie lol1
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Isos wrote:I tried to make him understand that lider is not ready but he is kinda optimistic. I would start thinking that he is victim of the inception thing from the movie. You know ? With the idea put deep into the brain. Or maybe he is stupid. I think we won't have an answer for that dunno

PapaDragon wrote:Answer ain't hard to get. We have two possible options here:

2) Being flat out stupid

Are you insulting me again while you mock the moderators and the rules of the forum?
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:17 am

eehnie wrote: Are you insulting me again while you mock the moderators and the rules of the forum?

You know how you can embarrass all of those who are mocking you? Lider is under construction already one year right? then wait 2-3 years until it is lunched. Than you can say "didn't I tell ya folks? " They really feel stupid then Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:14 am